Review of 5AvenueFashion

SITE CLOSED
Tel: 212-651-9047

angelac82
4/20/16

My entire online shopping experience was terrible with 5th Avenue Fashion. I placed an order with them and received the wrong package. I attempted to fix the problem by contacting customer service and by sending them a message via e-mail. First of all they are impossible to get a hold of and once you do get a hold of them they are extremely rude. They did not seem interested in helping me fix the mistake they made. In addition to this, I contacted the mailing office they use to ship packages and spoke to it's owner; he told me it was not uncommon for him to receive calls from 5th Avenue Fashion customers regarding their packages. I am writing this review to inform the public about these people. Do not trust this website. They are a scam.

chelseaf10
1/12/16

Bought a Burberry shirt from them. When it arrived it was clearly fake, and not even close the the shirt pictured. I returned it to them and they never issued a refund.

Questions? Get answers from the 5AvenueFashion staff and other customers.

5AvenueFashion?