Review of 58EveningDress

Suzhou, 215008, CN
58eveningdress@gmail.com

burkeh
1/18/16

Very happy with my purchase. The dress fits me perfectly! The color is just as it looks in the pictures. Very prompt delivery and comes very well packed. The train is perfectly long and elegant, the details on the bodice are excellently done.

mariam216
1/15/16

Dress arrived within the time frame. It was so amazing, very beautiful. great quality and just like photo.

winstonh15
1/14/16

Love my dress.The fabric is beautiful and the fit is good.I will be proud to wear this dress out for wedding parties and a day at the races.No problem with the delivery and professional service.

nicoles109
1/11/16

The dress I received was very well made, lined, with a built in bra and hangs wonderfully.Fits perfectly from custom measurements. Feels like a dream to wear as material drapes beautifully. Tailoring is fantastic. I woulf like torecommend this site to other brides

esthern9
1/9/16

Fantastic and beautifully made dress! Ordering was quick and easy, my dress arrived exactly when they said it would. The boning of the bodice was brilliant, and so love the cute looking for me.

pault91
1/7/16

I brought one dress for my wedding and it looked amazing i would reccomend this site very good. The dress is in the accurate size just as i ordered and it perfectly fit me.Thank you.

pearlj6
1/5/16

I dressed this wedding gown in my wedding party with the store. It fit me so well that helped me be the belle of the party. I was very happy and i love the dress very much. It was elegant and exquisite, did not disappoint me.

Response from Wan W., 58EveningDress Representative
carrc1
12/28/15

I have got an organza wedding dress from the company. It was just as pictured and its fabric is so great that i never have thought. It is very charming and dramatic, I love it very much and I believe it will make me glamorous on the party.

primom
12/25/15

Beautifully made with nice material.As others have said.I was slightly dubious about buying from overseas,online,but like everyone else,I had nothing to worry about,because the quality and finish of the dress was superb!!!

constancee
12/22/15

What I want to say is that it's really really reliable website. When I put on this beautiful dress from the company.My mother shocked and said that I looked like a queen.I can't be happier because I believe that I'll be the most beautiful one on my wedding day!!!Thank you !!!

abnerm22
12/11/15

I got my dress from the company and it is in perfect condition. Exactly what I ordered and expected. The price was great for the dress and very reasonable to me. I love it very much and felt satisfied with this shopping.

eugenew13
12/2/15

I have actually discovered that they are truly fantastic and have been shopping for a few times with 58eveningdress.com now. Within a day it is resolved and if u have an issue they flex backward to resolve it and done. We would have no problems, if all business's were like this as long as possible, and I shall deal with them.

christopherw56
12/1/15

I sent my mother for this site, She ended up going for only $178 with a gown and loved mulitple styles! Shipping arrived within 5 days and was very low.

clarencec15
11/30/15

I need to state i purchased a dress and after that check out the reviews and was frightened the dress would be awful, we are definitely delighted with the dress, i have no concept if some reviews are fake from rival companies or exactly what, however i need to state after weeks of buying in Perth to get a gown for my high child and having no chance we were required to appear elsewhere and trust we'd get something she might use to her ball in March, we'd have no problem in suggesting them to family and buddies from purchase to shipping it had been 12 times incredible quality and precisely what we desired, Wendy was so beautiful in reacting to emails and to assure me the dress would be ideal and here promptly, I'll never ever purchase something like this in Perth because the dresses we took a look at here were two times the price with no where near as good, the within the dress is as cool as the outdoors workmanship is high quality gamble measure properly and there will be no issues, $270 to get a dress for this quality consisting of speedy delivery it was sent out on Friday And we'd it Monday, can not fault, Thank you a lot 58eveningdress!

thomasd64
11/24/15

In some cases you simply cannot discover exactly what you desire when you're searching the shops personally, and you have to rely on the online shopping world. I'm typically hesitant about purchasing things from the Internet since there's constantly a chance it's simply splits all around, particularly if you're purchasing any aspect of a wedding event and that what programs up will certainly be absolutely nothing beats the product which you've purchase. I'm so happy to state that this had not been the case with me, since I was totally pleased with the quality of the evening gown and the hat I purchased, and everything looked much like the pictures on the website, in addition to a reasonable price for exactly what I was taking a look at. Anybody going to a formal event ought to look for what they may like, on Art Weddings, since it is an impressive location for official buying of any sort.

scottc81
11/24/15

I cannot even explain the happiness that I am feeling today! I discovered a beautiful, timeless wedding dress and it was inexpensive. Being on the strict wedding budget, I wished to discover a dress for under $200 and I certainly discovered it. Truthfully, I discovered several beautiful dresses. I'd my eyes on the couple, however my bridesmaids assisted my options narrow down and we lastly discovered the perfect dress. I simply cannot think how impressed I'm by their huge selections. I have had a look at websites and other wedding stores, however their choice of dresses was truly restricted in styles. Now, I'm anticipating my wedding since I have an exciting lace mermaid dress and that I did not even invest a fortune, meanings that a lot to me. Thanks towards the incredible team at Art Weddings.

donnah69
11/24/15

Bought a dress at 58evningdress for a party.It arrived in time perfectly and the color was exactly what I had expected.There is not a fault I can find wrong with this dress.It is absolutely perfect!

paigec13
11/18/15

I love my dress. I ordered one for my Senior Prom and fell in love with it. The only thing that slightly worried me was I got a call from my bank and asked if I ordered from this website because they've been known to scam people but that's it.

Response from Wan W., 58EveningDress Representative
Hi dear paige,
thank you for your good review, We are very sorry for your a slight worry about the site, we understand that. But we would like you to know that all payments would be held by the third party payment platform not us, the payment will be released to our account only if you confirm you receive your item, so your worry about payment is unnecessary.
linitetic
11/6/15

Really shocked by the breathtaking beauty of my order. They have arrived just 3 weeks after ordering and I can't say how happy I am with them, they are just beautiful!! Gorgeous color, stunning material, professionally made.

gyulnaram
10/14/15

I ordered this dress for my daughterat this site. It is exactly as shown in the picture. I'm really impressed with the quality. But I hope i can get response from Wan sooner when ordering again.

danaw22
10/8/15

I purchased my wedding dress, plus it was custom made.I paid 100 GBP and best dress ever. Completely made.Took them per week/10 days making but I got the dress and veil vacuum loaded within 2 days of the email to inform me it had actually been despatched. Id state many people have actually had a good experience although I didnt have a problem but frequently, people fast to discuss bad experiences.

Tip for consumers: http://58eveningdress.com/p_strapless-lace-applique-tulle-a-line-wedding-dresses-bridal-gown

stacyc26
10/4/15

The material was top quality along with the custom fit from our measurements ended up well. Here is the 2nd daughter to buy her wedding dress from this site, together with the bridesmaid dresses. We have actually been extremely delighted with everything.

maudem29
9/28/15

My friend is getting wed, and I purchased a wedding dress on her. The fabric is great as well as the color is pure. Then, they provide the dress rapidly. I such as the waistline and the beadings. My friend will certainly be the most gorgeous and elegant bride that day.

Tip for consumers: http://58eveningdress.com/c_wedding-dresses--2

fionaa3
9/27/15

I'm just writing a comment about the site here that I received my dress and I'm very happy with the way it turned out. I apologize for how rude I was, I was just concerned after reading one bad review. Thank you so much for the beautiful dress. I absolutely love it!

dannym46
9/19/15

This dress I purchased it for my friend wedding, and so I spend more attention about it. Today, I just received the dress, I discovered the color is ideal properly and opened it and exact same with the picture about the website and also have no color difference. When other customers purchase this style dress, the color is red for the reference. The quality feel comfortable when worn and is very good. this designer is stylish in the season. Besides the seller is more client when I chose the dress, to answer my questions. It is so kind hearted to assist me to selected the suitable dress. I simply send out the picture in this dress to my buddy, she stated it is so gorgeous and beautiful. This is my finest shopping experience online and I do like it.

Questions? Get answers from the 58EveningDress staff and other customers.

3 Photos for 58EveningDress