Review of 55mulberry

55mulberry reviews

dahanas
3/30/19

Purchase one order in February and all went well. Decided to reorder the same product, double the quantity, and they charged me for two but only sent one. Now they are trying to act like the problem lies elsewhere. Asking for packing slips, and there was never a packing slip contained in the product. Not in the first order nor and the partial order I received. So I already know where this is going
Just letting you guys know.. Steer clear of these small companies trying to gain profit without product

danzb
1/29/19

Beware, item never arrived. They sent me a Fedex Tracking number which never updates. Avoid these crooks.

IN the other hand, I thought this company was a total scam, can't believe Amazon is associated with them.

debrab258
12/15/18

Do not i repeat Do not order fro this website ,i found out the hard way ,ordered something that took forever to come and then tryed to send it back only to find out it came back to the post office ,they got me an my money

cynthiam310
12/4/18

I'm so glad to know 55mulberry is same company. Open sky was awful. Thanks for the reviews as I will not be ordering anything from them. Think everything is made in China!shocked that amazon is even associated with this company.

cathym291
11/12/18

I've been waiting over 3 weeks now for my purchase and all I'm getting from this site is that my package is still pending. I have emailed them a four times with only one response. That response says that your package is lost and we will no longer continue to notify you. They say nothing about a reimbursement. I cannot get ahold of this company to get my refund! Do not waste your money on this horrific company!!!

susanp380
9/8/18

The first shipment of 3 items was lost somewhere in shipping, it took them 2 weeks to "expedite" a replacement. One item still missing, one broken, one incorrect.
I have contacted them to see about at least a partial refund - who knows, but I won't be ordering here again.

cyndio9
9/6/18

I wanted to return an item which didn't work. I returned it to the address, per following their instructions, that was sent to me, for the returns. Turns out that the address is a residence located at 3066 Fitzgerald Rd., Simi Valley, California. They won't acknowledge that the item was returned, and received, even though I have a certified return receipt with signature. So I'm out the product and my money. I'm just glad that it was only $10.99, and not more. Don't use 55mulberry or Opensky!! Thats all it is, is a big scam.

phyllisj21
9/4/18

I urge you NOT TO USE Open Sky or 55mulberry. Worst online company I've experienced. I don't think it take three says to credit my account. I am out of the product and two shipping cost. God don't like ugly!

edwardp112
8/26/18

I placed an order with this company for 4 items. They shipped all 4 of the items that were wrong color and wrong size. Tried to return a two piece bathing suit they shipped instead of the one piece I ordered and have never heard from them. Don't waste your time and money on this company. They will not be around for long

debras272
8/8/18

Dress was mid-sized. Ordered xxl got what is probably a 6 although tag says xml. Customer service doesn't exists. 4 emails and refused to return without me paying all shipping. Answers took so long that it went beyond 14 day return policy. Now I'm out everything. DON'T USE THIS SITE.

kays147
8/2/18

1 star is far too generous for these people. This site is a scam! Order a blouse for a party and was sent the wrong item. There is no customer service to call only emails that take days to get a response...and they don't appear to have common sense. Order a dress just before the mix up with the blouse and didn't find out it was coming from China until the order had shipped. It's been weeks and no update online and no response from customer service as to the status of receiving the dress. The items may look cute, but don't bout your credit card info to buy anything...this site is a scam!

sallyd30
6/8/17

I have sent 2 emails about the bracelet I ordered came broken and bent. I can get no response from the company. Only a auto reply saying I would be contacted in 3 to 4 business days. It's now been 2 weeks. Still no response.

annemaried3
5/5/17

I ordered three shirts, all of which were listed at 19.99. When I checked out the price had escalated to almost $40. I emailed asking if this was a mistake and asked about their pricing structure. There was no response. I emailed again asking if someone would answer my question about the pricing as I was being charged way more than what was listed. No response. I emailed again saying I did not want the shirts if they were going to charge me more than what was listed and would appreciate some response. I woke up the next morning to my order being cancelled with no explanation. I responded to them saying they are losing a customer and had an opportunity to make good and I would be fine if they reached out in response AGAIN. Nothing. I have NEVER experienced such poor customer service or rather NO customer service ever and I have given them every opportunity to respond. I am absolutely floored with this experience and will never order from them again and tell everyone about it. And I am not one to do that. I think this is crazy.

christiner62
4/11/17

Have ordered from this site 3 times recently. First time I ordered earrings and all went well. Second was a chalkboard decal, which should arrive today. Third was a dress. Advertised at $34.99, and I ordered it. Got the confirmation email, noticed they charged me over $58, so I questioned it. The response was sorry, must have changed price before you ordered (which I didn't see when I ordered), too bad. Wow! Order cancelled, probably will return the chalkboard, and I'll find another site to make online purchases going forward.

These people charged 3 of my credit cards for an item they don't have in stock and now they refuse to return my money

By Lillian M.

Questions? Get answers from the 55mulberry staff and other customers.

55mulberry?