Review of 51uggboots

51uggboots reviews

SITE CLOSED

zoes
2/10/10

Hi I purchased some ugg boots through ebay from a website called www.51uggboots.com which apperently sold 100% Australian ugg boots made from 100% sheepskin but they came yesterday in a fake box, with fake tags and even had a fake leaflet saying how genuine the sheepskin was but for some reason they were made of synthetic nylon and not sheepskin at all, they are definately counterfeit which is totally illegal. I tried to resolve the problem in the resolution centre and the seller was no longer available according to paypal and when I tried to look for the website it no longer exists. There has also been a few posts on the web since I ordered them on the 29/01/10 saying that it was all a scam, which is really worrying as they have all my personal details,where have they dissapeared to, and what can I do to get my money back, is they don't exist anymore?

suzyh
2/8/10

Do not order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY R FAKE!! I have just got mine today. I found out the site had shut down! well you don't have to be brainy to guess what that means!!! Anyway I know what the real ones are like and believe me they are not bloody real!!! Just smell them they smell of paint - the soles are not flexible - everything looks and smells FAKE! Someone said they would use the site again!! unbelieveable!! They ov don't know what the genuine ones r like. Again DO NOT BUY !! I have done research since and found out that most of these sites selling Uggs r FAKE!

kimbob
2/8/10

Well i already have a pair of Ugg Boots that i got from the proper Ugg website.. Got second pair of ugg boots from 51UggBoots.. and they are identical in every way.. so obviously you have just been ripped off cause i haven't :)

ritad
2/3/10

order thses boots last week and not recevied them and now the site has closed down do not order SCAM DO NOT GIVE UR DETAILS DO NOT USE IT

cc2
2/2/10

Questions? Get answers from the 51uggboots staff and other customers.

51uggboots?