Review of 5.11tactical

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

traceys79
10/25/17

I ordered 5.11 Stryker pants from a third party vendor on September 27th 2017. I was told by the third party vendor, they were reassured by 5.11 that a large shipment was on the way before the implementation of 5.11s new INVENTORY system. A month later and many calls without resolve and no pants, I call 5.11. I spoke with DAVID, a manager, who told me if I order directly on 5.11tactical.com, my order would process in approx 4-5 days. When I ask why they were unable to process the third party vendor order, a lot of back stepping started. He then admitted ordering directly with 5.11 was an estimate and it would most likely take longer. I then ask for his direct supervisor and was told no one else above him was there. Clearly, DAVID was DECEPTIVE about getting an order from them. When confronted about what sounded like a lie and the fact no supervisor above him was available, he admitted the new system was a mess and they couldnt fulfill orders anytime soon. He stated they even removed the upgrade shipping option from their website. He also stated he felt, 5.11 removed the delay notification to soon. No resolution was reached as 5.11 seems to have big PROBLEMS filling orders and its not a high priority, it seems, as no other managers where on site. 5.11 seems to be a TOTAL LOSS.

Questions? Get answers from the 5.11tactical staff and other customers.

5.11tactical?