Review of 4bkshop

Tel: +1.4806242599
4bkshop.com@domainsbyproxy.com

tanyab54
12/7/17

I need my money back refund please!!!!! Fake Fake Ugg!,, !!!!!!! Its imposible to sent it back, they overcharge me, no invoice in the package .

Tip for consumers: Don’t buy it!!!!!!!

berniceo6
4/25/17

I brought a size 6 ugg boot with bow on back before Christmas but they came at end of January so i didnt no longer want them so i immediately return them to post off the day they finally arrived in my mail unopen didnt open never look so took the back and post office said write on there refused xause i didnt open so they scan the package and sent by to the bkshop and i never received my $95.00 and the money that it took of of my account along with $95.00 and tax and now it is April 25th. And im still waiting on a refund to go back to my account they took the money quick and they still delaying to put my money back cause i call and get paper wok seeing if it was returned an still haven't sebd nothing but want thet took

megans72
2/8/17

I never got confirmation, I have to send over 5 email to get one which never came, just a tracking number that didn't even lead to anywhere. I immediately email to start the return process even before receiving the boots. I was surprised that I actually received anything but of course I could tell right off the boots were fake. I paid $30 to return them. I have went back and fourth in over 20 emails for a month and a half. All I'm getting is a complete run around. I doubt I'll get any money back. Do not buy from his shady website. Faulty advertisement.

justicem1
1/21/17

Who eva scammed me done $#*!ed up rt ian reveive my boits and i purchased them a day before chrismas im oso upset

adams246
1/12/17

I purchased a pair of boots from 4bkshop.com, and as soon as I saw the tracking email originate in China emailed to ask if the boots where authentic Ugg brand. I was told yes, and that I could return them if there was a problem. The boots arrived, and they are clearly fake, and sized way too small. When I contacted the company for a return, I was told I had to pay to ship them back to China. The cost of which is about the same as what I paid for the boots in the first place. They told them that would refund $15 if I would keep the boots and then I could "give them to a friend". They are clearly scamming their customer base. Do not buy from this company.

pattis28
1/12/17

Fake boots I bought these for my daughter-in-law. They do not fit right, they do not feel right between 3 of us we have 15 pairs of UGG's we know what we are talking about.
I want my money back!

lanetteh2
1/9/17

Ordered ugg boots looked like a authentic web sight fake boots stay away no number to call customer service scam scam scam should be shut down

justint61
1/7/17

I order UGG boots I e-mailed them and was told they would not be counterfeit. After receiving boots it was obvious they were counterfeit. Boots were damaged with strong paint odor and poor stitches. Poor response and no number to call for customer service. Stay away. It's a scam...

Questions? Get answers from the 4bkshop staff and other customers.

2 Photos for 4bkshop