3bbb.dk

3bbb.dk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate 3bbb.dk?

“Excellent”

Jeppe J.
1/15/18

If you are looking for an " AWESOME and EXCELLENT " Team to get the job done right! Look no further, this team 3xB Rådgivende Ingeniør F.R.I offers and helps individuals and professionals confidently through all types of construction and building consultancy and housing projects around Denmark and across Europe. This team will not only get the job done, it will be done right! Any concerns or questions were answered timely. The office kept me informed too. Their team worked very hard and the work was done when they said it would be. Thank you so much. I would highly recommend this company. The price was reasonable and worth every penny. I would recommend them 100%.

jeppej
January 15th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the 3bbb.dk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 3bbb.dk?

Have a question about 3bbb.dk?