Review of The 2 Week Diet

Boise, Idaho 83706, United States
unsubscribe@2weekdiet.com

craigi22
11/24/18

I found The 2 Week Diet was an easy plan to follow and a fast effective way to loose and manage weight. I completely changed my eating schedule was found that was a key factor in losing weight.

jameso229
8/18/18

The red tea detox does amazing work if your whining to put in the effort just takes 5 minutes of you time each day and you will start to see results you can try it anywhere you are no need for paying lots of money for a gym membership

You can find more information @ redteadetoxdiet.org check there site out

christopherc262
6/18/18

Hey Guys, I just wanted to say that The 2 Week Diet is actually a legit and effective way of losing weight. If you are still on the fence whether to try it or not, I would recommend checking out the Free e-book of the 2 Week Diet at https://bit.ly/2swY8nC and then decide. Just know that it is one of the best and fast ways of losing weight naturally.

heatherd170
5/22/18

I have tried many different approaches to losing weight. From South Beach to Beachbody plans over the course of 10 years. The 2 week diet along with the plethora of information it details for you has by far delivered the fastest and most rewarding results that I have gotten thus far! I have learned alot over the years but this book has actually put it all into perspective for me so that I WANT to continue implementing it into my everyday life. Thank you so much for your time and effort into bringing this into fruition. 11 lbs in 2 weeks! I feel great and am going to do anither cycle as my goal is to lose 20.

ruthp59
5/6/18

I how do I calculate percentage of fat in foods for day 7&8?Can I eat cheese?how do I prepare protein milkshakes?Meals plans where can I get them?

sarahq11
3/27/18

My mom and I both did this plan. I was able to lose 7.5 pounds in 12 days and she was able to lose 12 pounds int the 14 days. Just the kick start i needed for my trip to Florida and that she needed to keep motivated with her weight loss!

tommyn15
1/4/18

I've tried 2 weeks diet program, it's amazing diet plan is very hard work just like any other fitness program. The only difference is, this diet offers your guidance every single day you are on your journey towards your goal => http://bit.ly/2weekdiet01

emilys196
12/14/17

Changed my life lost 20kg fast. Give it a go check out this website for more details: https://tinyurl.com/the2weekdiet2018

roset74
12/3/17

This 2 week amazing diet plan is very hard work just like any other fitness program. The only difference is, this diet offers your guidance every single day you are on your journey towards your goal. ESPECIALLY MOTIVATION. I believe we all need motivation from anyone even books to help your reach your goal. You do not have to jump right into starting your 2 weeks, you can simply read the 4 books you receive and then decide your next step.

WE ALL KNOW YOU CAN NOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING ON THE INTERNET, but Keep this in mind-this plan is affordable, if any reason you are not happy of COURSE YOU GET YOUR MONEY BACK! Within 60 days.
You honestly can not pass this up.

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!

jamied76
11/30/17

This program work for me an my family give it a try here if you wanna lose weight https://tinyurl.com/ybfqqmw3

gianfrancom
11/23/17

Sono al terzo giorno perso 1kg non ho fatto esercizi fisici.avendo 71 anni che esercizi fisici devo fare?
grazie
sluti

vickier12
11/16/17

I did not learn anything new. sorry but this is all old stuff and is trying to sell supplements which end up being the main name of your game.In order to follow what you wanted as the tried and true methods I would spend close to $200 picking up all the items you suggest and that is only for about 6 weeks worth. Not worth the money spent.

lat707
11/12/17

I am seeing progress. I lost 5 pounds in week 1. I need to really drink more water my body is not liking the protein rich diet. I would appreciate more meal samples in the 2 week diet and how to count the calories for the meals in the later phase.

loriw64
11/9/17

I never had much success anytime I attempted dieting over the last 10 years, all the confusing fad diets, weight loss pills, etc did nothing for me.... I saw a random advertisement on Pinterest for the 2 week diet and decided I'd give it a try and wow am I thankful I did!!! I was very committed to the diet and water intake and that alone led to 30 lbs down in 2 months! With a baby and a toddler along with my career, I found it a bit too difficult to fit in the exercise portion but was still extremely impressed with the results with the small changes I made! As I started to add different food back into my diet I was so terrified that all the weight would just come back but it's been almost 2 months now and my weight remains the same! I'm still watching to ensure I don't over eat on calories and maintain my gallon/day water intake but I am once again enjoying breads, pasta, and treats in moderation and am so happy it's not an all or nothing change in my diet!

hagosh1
10/26/17

Interesting! This book said it all. I am recommending "The Red Tea Detox" on weight loss, to everyone that want to slim down. The good thing about this short book is that, it's not only for fat people but also for those who want to maintain their stature. It talks about how we get fat, how we can get thin, rapid weight loss and so on. You need to read this before you can understand what I'm talking about. http://bit.ly/2hccW5r

walkers15
10/23/17

I tried Whole 30 and didn't lost any weight. I tried this and I lost 20 pounds in 20 days and have kept it off. The exercises are simple, the phases of the diet are clear. The recommended amount of water was key to me; it is the difference of feeling hungry all day or feeling full. It was truly a blessing to find this.

rarap
10/21/17

From the first look i knew that you are honest and that confidence that you have made me take a risk and try your diet i am so hopeful keep going

amyg129
9/27/17

My husband sent this to me, as I've been desperate to loose 10-15 lbs. before our trip to Jamaica. I started this a week ago and at first I was skeptical. But I'm on day 8 and I've lost 8 lbs.! It's easy to follow and forced me to take stock on what I considered 'heathy' eating.

carlac57
9/20/17

Domani si parte. Vorrei capire bene le percentuali di proteine. Quando concesso mangio 15 o 20 gr di proteine ammesse? Cioè 1 cucchiai di carne o pesce o uova o proteine del latte? Spero di aver compreso bene

lisac336
9/9/17

I have been referred by a few friends. I am starting Monday and am excited!! I didnt realize the importance of fish oil so I am going to load up!

manolac
9/7/17

Sono vegana. Posso restituire i libri e riavere i miei soldi? Oppure avete una versione vegana? Grazie

monicam106
9/1/17

ho iniziato da 3 gg ma mi sento e sono già più leggera
vorrei solo un elenco di cibi con le calorie per il mantenimento futuro
good job!

katyr15
8/28/17

Ho iniziato da pochi giorni, ma sono contenta di aver iniziato questa dieta e mi sento molto motivata. Sicuramente otterrò dei grandi risultati. Fra tutte le diete che ho fatto, questa mi sembra la più efficace.

lindar222
8/13/17

This is the first plan that has worked for me in years! My Dr instructed me to loose 12# before my next appt. I had 8 months to do it. I'd lose two, gain one, loose three gain two, etc for 7 months. Desperate to succeed I thought I might as well try this one too, I'd tried everything else! I was shocked when the scale actually started to drop. I'm down 7# in 10 days! It a miracle! Hopefully it will continue to work for me, and I can finally begin to get back to my normal weight of 140, that I was before I broke my ankle and then had a cardiac event requiring two stents, leaving me either unable or afraid to exercise. The quick results give you the inspiration to hang in there!!!

mollym49
8/13/17

I have been researching intermittent fasting and came across 2week diet....All the science makes sense and although they have a few adds for supplements, not necessary to buy. I really believe this will work for me!!

Not drinking enough water causes water retention!!!! That is a huge factor in our body functioning properly whether on a specific eating regime or not.

By Heather D.

my offer was for$27.00 and you don't see the auto payments easily...but they will charge your card $79.00 ...I used paypal because if something goes wrong..they will fight for you to get your money back anyway I hope this helped. warmest regards Vickie

By Vickie W.

You have to continue to read as it will be made clearer. I too was a little confused at first.

By Heather D.

I did not purchase anything in addition to this book and still had great results. Its not necessary its an "in addition" to if you prefer as it will help you speed up the weight loss process . Not to mention they are all extremely beneficial to your over well being.

By Heather D.

All supplements are optional and are only suggested to help accelerate fat burning. All the food is easily available in any supermarket. There's nothing weird you need to buy.

By Laura D.

I don't believe any supplements are required to complete the diet.

By Laura D.

No supplements are required to complete the diet.

By Laura D.

I think it is ebook only.

Go to http://www.2weekdiet.com/faq.html to see the 14 day diet plan/

By Laura D.

Questions? Get answers from the The 2 Week Diet staff and other customers.

1 Photo for The 2 Week Diet