2skin.net

2skin.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. 2skin.net ranks 596th among Skin Care sites.

How would you rate 2skin.net?

“Avoid this company”

mary m.
11/19/20

I ordered a posture-improving bra from this company. A month later the bra arrived, coming from Markham, Ontario, according to the return address. The product was much too small though I had ordered by their sizing recommendations. And the fabric was flimsy, very little posture support. As well the fabric seemed to irritate my skin. So I went to their website and looked for instructions about returning the product. The assertion on their website indicated that I could return it for free once I received an authorization. I emailed the contact address. No response. Again. No response. After a week or so of this, I noticed under the return information field something called Return Centre. I clicked on this and voila! This is what I should have been emailing! Okay. I made the request and immediately received an email response telling me I would get authorization in 2-3 days. Two, three, four…seventeen days later, I am still waiting. Okay, I went online again and asked again through the Return Centre for authorization. Same email. Same wait. A week for the second try. So I went to their website and emailed the head office in Britain. I explained the problem and asked for help. Right. No response. I strongly recommend that people avoid any dealings with this company. The product is not worth the money and there is no return option in spite of assurances otherwise. There is only silence.

marione37
November 30th, 2020
Like the other lady who posted here, I have had a similar experience with this company. The products came, way too small and bad fit, and I immediately contacted the company. No response. Tried again via email the next week and finally got a response that they would provide me with a return confirmation number within 2-3 days - I did receive a number, and I used their prepaid mailing address and return number and put the package in the mail.
Nothing for a month, no return on my credit card, no response to three emails inquiring as to what the status of my return was. Finally contacted Visa and asked them to intervene and hopefully I will get my almost $100 purchase credited back... still waiting 6 weeks later. Stay away from this company - I gave it one star as I couldn't leave the star field blank.
marym2091
November 19th, 2020

If you order a "miracle posture-improving bra," be sure to order larger than they suggest if you are well-endowed. The only support this bra offered is tightness that digs into your skin, creates a rash and has no effect on your back. They claim returns are free within 2 weeks of delivery, but you have to request an authorization from them. You can ask til you're ready to quit; they don't ever respond to you.

By mary m.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the 2skin.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 2skin.net?

Have a question about 2skin.net?