Review of 247 Exchange

help.and.info@247exchange.com

9 reviews with 5 stars

annam162
6/7/16

247exchange it's the best Bitcoin exchanger with fair fees and very excellent Support

sefunmiy
4/7/16

Great and order instantly received. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

alexisg15
3/3/16

Stopped using all other websites of the sort since discovered 247. The fees are very low, instant delivery rocks. My buying limit was raised very quickly after I provided what they asked. I recommend em to all my friends!

maxf25
12/15/15

The best support ever I seen!

bukhums
10/2/15

Very good attention to client and it realy was the easiest way to buy bitcoin I ever tried, period! My only complain is that I had to upload my IDs, answer a call etcetera before I was qualified to pay buy my credit card. But as far as I know all other services require the same. Everything else was realy AMAZING.

Tip for consumers: It is cheaper to pay by bank transfer if you are purchasing more than 1-2 bitcoins!

ninal15
5/27/15

Well, limit for credit card orders is a bit annoying but service is good, the rate is better than at exchange I used earlier and I like that it's extremely fast. Bitcoins was delivered immediately after I made the payment, now trying their new cash deposit option!

andreww78
4/9/15

Trusted licensed company, the lowest price for bitcoin.
A bit difficult to make the first order due to complicated verification process. But support is very kind and helpful. To the date I bought 7 BTC in a few of transactions. Everything passed smoothly. I definitely can recommend 247exchange.com as a bitcoin broker.

ivaylop
3/8/15

I liked 247 service a lot. Originally found it through Bitcoin Wiki. It seems they are completely legal, so, i decided to try it. Used it then few times and every time it was good. Bought bitcoin with bank wire,in 2 days btc have been in my wallet already. Then i exchanged some of it to litecoin - the exchange took only 3 minutes. I asked some questions to support - they helped me to pay my order and fill-in some docs while sending bank wire. Russian version is a pleasant bonus for me since my native language is russian.There are not so many reliable bitcoin exchanges having russian support.

fernandob16
2/19/15

I am using this webite for few months and am very happy with the quality and speed of the service. 247exchange is run by licensed financial company, so I don't worry to provide them my ID details etc. They support a big number of payment methods including local ones in some countries, and unlike most of other services, they allow to pay by credit card for your cryptocurrency purchases! Can recommend the service for everyone using digital currencies like bitcoin, litecoin, peercoin etc!

Tip for consumers: If you want to pay with your credit card, they will require quite many documents from you. Other payment methods are faster and cheaper!

Questions? Get answers from the 247 Exchange staff and other customers.

247 Exchange?