Review of 234buy

Tel: 853577 - 3853576

maartenl4
3/17/15

VERY reliable.
I ordered a product form them, and was in constant chat with them on Skype. they told me they cannot deliver to South Africa, so i should re-order. I said i would do so if they re-fund me first. To my surprise 2 days later the funds were repaid into my accounts. I then re-ordered the product for delivery to USA. When i sent them a mail to confirm i received an automatic response saying they were on holiday for a week. After the week i followed up, and received a response with a DHL tracking number. It arrived at the destination door 2 days ahead of schedule. Not EXTREMELY responsive on mails. but the process is not delayed. They get on with it.

leobena
1/7/15

DO NOT PURCHASE ITEMS AT 234BUY, IT'S A FRAUD, THEY ARE THIEVES AND THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY!!!! 234buy.com as many exporter like aliexpress.com from china like are ruled by a foolish company called SHENZEN NUOJIAYUAN TECHNOLOGY CO.

On the 17th of December, I purchased at 234buy.com one smartphone and a tablet for an amount of $ 500. After several days of silencee from this company, they finally replied my mail, giving me a FAKE tracking number for DHL, and they told me that they have sent my Items on the 27th Dec: it was all a pile of lies.
Again after many days they replied my mails finally, telling me that they didn't send anything cause the product I payed was "out of stock", even if it was still sold on their online catalogue. How professional, right?

Today, they replied to my last mail: "[07/01/15 06:38:39] 234buy.com: hello ,here is your tracking number:7571045985 .sorry to reply you late ,we have a several days holiday" They gave me again a FAKE DHL code: 7571045985 (Not found): No result found for your DHL query. Please try again. How unprofessional this company is? Please note that in the meantime they didn't even considerate to send me the other product I purchased with them... Their staff is foolish, poor of skills, they cannot comunicate in english, they give false infos and most important:

THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN!!!

Do not ever trust SHENZHEN NUOJIAYUAN TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD. 10/D YAU TAK BLDG 167 LOCKHART RD WANCHAI HONG KONG or SHENZHEN NUOJIAYUAN TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD. Contact : Ms. Alice xiong Tel : 86-0755-18898835036 Mobile : 8618898835036 Address : 17/1788, Bldg. A, Modern Window Bldg., Huaqiang North Rd. And Zhenhua Rd. Crossing, Futian District Province/State : Guangdong City : shezhen

buyj
6/10/14

If you want to get discount android phones online,the china phone shop is a good choice,you will get high quality china mobile with low price here ,and now worldwide shipping.
Wide selection-you will always find the phones you like 234buy.i have get a china phone with great value and fast delievery, i am very satifited with their servers.
I think if you buy one from the shop.you will aslo like it too.

Questions? Get answers from the 234buy staff and other customers.

234buy?