Review of 2020PC.com

Fontana, CA 92335, US
mark@2020pc.com

johnn535
2/6/14

I ordered Axis Q6044-e Network Camera worth ($3089) from this company. The online service was very simple and I managed to get the equipment withing the estimated time. I was able to get free shipping due to my local address of New York zip code, even though, the company is listed in California. I was able to upgrade to Overnight, with a charge of course, but either way, I got a sweet deal.

natek3
11/8/12

keep their word - shipped in timely manner - got it in great condition
price second to best

vanceib
10/24/12

great price- fast delivery - very reputable- honest sales people

kahrenne
8/27/12

"DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! THE WORSE EXPERIENCE EVER!!! I buy stuff online all the time. www.2020pc.com is the worse company that I had to deal with. Their prices might be lower, but believe me you don't want to deal with them. Consider paying a little extra at other reputable web-retailers for the peace of mind. I purchased 2 scanners. New. First one never worked. I asked www.2020pc.com to return/exchange. The bottom line is - YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE anything for any reason without paying extra. BAD BAD BAD COMPANY!!!"

angelay2
8/21/12

after I search the web looking for a good deal for a week , I finally purchase my printer form 2020pc a month go.
It is working super , and registered with xerox.

yogeshd
8/21/12

I am very pleased with my purchase - I have had a great shopping experience from A to Z.-

rickw6
6/13/12

Order #1336689556 - I have been purchasing online for at least 10 years and 2020PC snags the honor for my first totally NEGATIVE review of anyone or any product. I have to say their price was good but not good enough to put up with them.

I ordered the Xerox Phaser 7800/GX printer and the 097S04167 Professional Finishing Unit on 5/10.

The first indication that I should have turned and run was when I get an acknowledgement on the 15th saying to call because a "lift gate truck was required and therefore their "Free shipping" was going to cost $200. I called to let them know that I have a forklift and the lift gate would not be required. Much arguing with "Mark" ensued until after many calls and emails they clarified it was for a "heavyweight charge" even though "Free" was advertised.

I finally agree, they ship, but only the printer arrives even tho they have billed my CC for the $2,900 finisher as well. Then a 5/29 date was promised, then 6/5, now today 6/13, I call and they have no new info and are unwilling to check.

Today I cancelled the balance if no credit is received by 6/15 I will protest the charge with AMEX.

cainn
6/8/10

2020pc is an odd name for a web company and the site looks like it fell out of the 1990s but their prices are pretty good and it was one of the few places I could still find a fujitsu scanner that was compatible with the specific twain drivers that our product software required. Solid website and fast delivery.

Questions? Get answers from the 2020PC.com staff and other customers.

2020PC.com?