Review of 2009uggsale

SITE CLOSED

scammedu
3/3/10

COMPLETE SCAM.
I ordered the Bailey Button Chestnut boots for £64.80 with free postage and packaging. After a week, I tried to track my order and it wouldnt even let me back onto the site.
Ive just checked my online backing, and WAY MORE money has been taken out of my account...after researching this site it turns out they are a completely FRAUDULENT company.
DO NOT USE .

carolh2
2/11/10

These are 100per cent fake.....DONT BUY .....

clairec
1/21/10

Ive recently purchased a pair of chocolate roxy uggs, i received them about 2 weeks ago ive had them checked and apparently they are real but after 2 weeks of wearing them a pretty big hole has appeared in the seam across the front, theres a few emails been sent backwards and forwards between the site and me and they are asking for £45 to send me a new pair which i think is an utter discrace i don't know if i have a leg to stand on regarding trading standards as they arer based in china
Claire

lesleyb2
1/12/10

I was just about to purchase from this site as it looks so official! I had a good look at the boots, compared them to the boots on www.uggaustralia.com, the boots are identical to the finest point.
Luckily enough I clicked the search engine on the site, when you select anyone of the below categories,
Search: All Categories
UGG New Arrivals
UGG Classic Boots
UGG Fashion Style
UGG Special Style
UGG Kids
it takes you to a page which is all chinese text!!!!! I would say FRAUDULENT site!! If anyone knows any differently please let me know.

Questions? Get answers from the 2009uggsale staff and other customers.

2009uggsale?