1st4 Football Tickets reviews

Tel: 0871 284 5277
security@1st4footballtickets.com

michaelm1641
8/26/18

1st4football is a fraudulent company. My family and I flew all the way from Africa to watch the 1st game of the 2018 premiee league season Manchester vs Leicester. I paid 660 pounds for 5 tickets. 2 adults and 3 children. Tickets never got delivered. I was very lucky on match day to have Manchester United official sales team have tickets available. I paid paid only 220 pounds for 5 new tickets from Manchester United directly. Trust me use this website and you will regret it. They are a bunch of thieves. When i asked them to refund my money they refused. I am putting them on Watch list.

matthewk40
3/6/16

spent 300 pound sterling flew from Canada to England to watch the west ham and Sunderland play at the Boleyn
Found out the tickets where scammed with the name Marc rickwood
Steward told us not the first time this happened today
Not happy got completely mugged off from this website

carak4
2/1/16

This company are fantastic. I bought 3 tickets for Real Madrid as Christmas presents then bought another one 2 weeks later and yes was a bit anxious as they are based in Spain and we are in Scotland so I was wholly reliant on them being genuine well I needn't have worried the guy James I dealt with was top notch I'd asked if all 4 could be seated together although I'd bought them separately and also tickets seemed good enough being from rows 1-200 behind goal well not only did we get 4 seated together the tickets were front row what a fabulous experience for my 10yr old grandson as Ronaldo is his hero and he also saw him score a hat trick! Communication was excellent tickets got delivered to hotel before we even arrived and James kept us posted every step of the way. I will definitely buy from again. Thank you

jacquyp
3/28/14

Stay Far away from this company,

my friend and I bought 2 tickets for the Chelsea- Arsenal game , came from overseas, bought 2 airfare tickets and one hotel room.
The tickets did not work and were confiscated by the Chesea FC,
1st 4 football paid me back for the tickets but for nothing else; they send me their disclaimer instead of making things right.
watched the game in a bar in London.
Stay far away for this company.

billd31
8/12/13

Ordered football tickets from 1st4footballtickets.com, what a mistake! called them many times but the bustards hang up on me, sent them few emails but they didn't bother to reply, I was so tense because of it, then a day before the match a guy is calling me and saying they will arrange a pickup point two hours before the kick off near the stadium, I hoped it will work out and hoped to be able to get to see the match, to cut a long story short, nobody showed up, I lost my money and got no refund. Bloody bustards. Don't even think of buying tickets from 1st4footballtickets.com, stay away !!!!

Questions? Get answers from the 1st4 Football Tickets staff and other customers.

1st4 Football Tickets?