Review of 1salesaday

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

dianew15
6/1/13

DO NOT PURCHASE ANY THING FROM THIS MERCHANT. THEY ARE A SCAM. AS IS 1 DEAL A DAY!!
I ordered a Fuji point and shoot on sale at Ben's outlet as a carry along camera. I wrote them 5 emails until they finally told me it was shipped. I had to go to my post office 3 times to find it. I used it for one day and it stopped working after 4 hours. I called Fuji, as there is no direct customer service phone number or person you can speak with at Ben's Outlet.Fuji told me I had done everything possible to correct the issue and told me to return it to the merchant. I emailed Ben's Outlet. I wrote 15 emails until I got a response to return it, since they told me at One deal a Day, that I had to have a return shipping label. They sent me one. I mailed it back 2 days later. This whole process TOOK 3 MONTHS!!. Now when I checked with my credit card company as to why the credit was't issued, they were told that Ben's Outlet never received the camera. I am a professional photographer and I had never bought any camera equipment from this company and I am warning the public not to either."

Questions? Get answers from the 1salesaday staff and other customers.

1salesaday?