Review of 1outlets

Tel: 7617117000

7 reviews with 5 stars

pritib1
4/2/19

Am happy with the service and packaging. Product is original. The team is efficient in exception management

chrisy77
3/2/19

Very good follow up, prompt action taken and honest business dealing. Good job, keep up the good work.

louisea53
1/31/19

I ordered the Balanced Essentials Liquid Multivitamins online as I cannot buy these in UK. On the first attempt, the merchant could not ship this item from US however, the team at 1outlets managed to find a merchant that could ship this to me via Singapore. I received it in 12 days. Fantastic service. I will use again and recommend to others.

zaca2
1/10/19

The first time I made an order with 1Outlet, And what I can say, It's great shopping here. although the delivery to malaysia takes about 2 months. but worth the cheap price and free shipping. There is nothing I can complain about that.
And after I received the item. 1Outlet party sent me a promo code worth USD 10 Off. a very nice new year for me.

elgieg
1/7/19

Initially i was hesitant to use 1Outlets since it was new to me. But the product offered here was at the best price and so i took the "risk". i waited patiently and my order was delivered within the stipulated timeframe. I've save some money and happy with the purchase. Now, whenever i need to buy something online, i usually check it out here first.

jpg11
1/1/19

Great vendor, met all my expectations. Great vendor, met all my expectations every time.
I will order again.

jenniferc684
10/18/18

This is my 3rd time purchasing from 1outlets.my. Although shipping takes a while, I've always gotten my products in great condition. Customer service is always helpful through emails. Honestly don't know why there are so many negative reviews. Keep up the good work!

I've been chasing them for over 6 months for my refund, don't hold your breath

By Stephen D.

Had the same problem. Placed an order in November, they took my money, cancelled the order in December and 6 months later I'm still asking them for a refund. Avoid using thus company

By Stephen D.

Same problem for me. Since Feb 19th. I'm contacting my bank right now to reverse the charge if possible. Thinking of making a trip to Singapore to visit the police there.

By Iskandar H.

Avoid using 1outlets, they take your cash then cancel your order then never refund you,

By Stephen D.

Hard to say, as products often never arrive to the destination.

By Jaine C.

Questions? Get answers from the 1outlets staff and other customers.

6 Photos for 1outlets