Review of 1outlets

Tel: 7617117000

ohs
9/17/18

Ticket id: 214507

Made an order on Aug 21 got order & get email confirmation from Snow M replied & subsequently got another email from Lindsay P canceled on the same day with a refund promised between 7-30 days. Contacted credit card on Sep 18 and there no transaction refund has made to date?

Same situation with Sascha L posted on Sept 10 multiple emails and calls to the company and there is no response. A machine automated message is relayed over the telephone.

Yes & it would not be wise to place an order with this company, looking at the number of bad and similar reviews online.

We should made a police report if there no response in 30 days.

saschal3
9/16/18

Order #000027615

Made an order on Sept 10 and the order was subsequently canceled by them on the same day with a refund promised between 7-30 days (????).
Multiple emails and calls to the company and there is no response. A machine automated message is relayed over the telephone.

It would not be wise to place an order with this company, looking at the number of bad and similar reviews online.

Pls get a representative to get in touch with me about my refund!! This is UNACCEPTABLE.

fatimaa44
9/11/18

Im waiting my order about 15 days and no contact until now ..
when I check my account I surprise that my order was cancelled although I have paaaid
I tried to contact with them by email but no respond !?????

maddier11
9/8/18

Ordered an item for business needs. No order confirmation to find the order was later cancelled. Money has been taken from my account anyway and received no contact after 3 different emails. Avoid at all cost

karenr391
9/7/18

Do not order it's a scam, same story as everyone , products not available order from another merchant or refund , I'm stil waiting on my refund .... Totally getting ignored , stay clear

sandyl110
9/6/18

extremely bad customer service. emailed since 2 weeks ago to verify product info- nobody care to reply. called numerous times & no answer. finally managed to get someone on the phone- promised to reply my email with the day but nothing. luckily i have not place any order yet. otherwise i think i may not even receive my item (from other reviews saying items not delivered).

nabilb19
8/25/18

Outlets.com is fake, there is nothing on the site that is real, we wanted to buy an article on the website, and we contacted them by mail and facebook via their official page and they told us that the article in question was available and they sent us the product link. Then, when we precede the payment of the order, the next day, we receive an email indicating that the seller can not send the product knowing that the address is in Florida USA and that we have two choices: either they find us a new merchant for 35USD more than make the full refund. I do not recommend that you deal with this site.

shahrils
8/13/18

I had placed an order with 1Outlets and I received email telling me the item is not available with the merchant anymore and they seek another one merchant with extra added cost or refund as an option.

I choose refund & after 2 weeks; I have yet to receive any email from 1Outlets.com

DO NOT TRUST 1Outlets or simba,com.sg

sonalir3
Sonali R.
8/10/18

I want my money back . Countless messages on your email and phone calls to your numbers . Orders are being processed and delivery dates are all wrong . I just want my order to be cancelled and money to be refunded . And there is no response .

hajera1
8/10/18

I have received a totall refund for both orders after i have posted the review here and in another site an email received from them telling me the refund has been completed and after few days I should appears in my account and yes after few days the refund was in my account

wongm24
7/27/18

After writing 2 reviews on different avenues, 1Outlets responded, promised to process the refund. Then an email on 30th July said they have sent the refund back to my bank, asked me to wait for 7-30 days and to contact them if I don't see my refund in my bank statement. Well, I checked this morning. Surprise! My refund was credited back to my bank intact on 31st July! That was fast, didn't expect it, that's why I didn't check earlier. Relieved, but lesson learnt! Do not shop online unless you're 100% sure of the integrity of your shopping site!

gracet53
6/5/18
• Updated review

After the review on here was live, suddenly someone from the site emailed me and then the refund was processed. Still, I strongly advise not to use this site as I am not sure if I did not write the review here they would have processed the refund. Also, the address for their Indonesia office was not valid. As most cases, better not believe it if the price is too good to be true.

“PruBuy: Scam Marketplace”
5/17/18
• Previous review

Watch out for this side otherwise known as PruBuy & Simba. I believe this is a scam site.

I was looking for a rain jacket and got to this side which offers a lot more cheaper compared to other marketplaces. So, I decided to purchase from the site. It looks very credible with lots of items and presence in many countries with seemingly legitimate addresses. I got an invoice on March 28, 2018. I asked for an ETA for the item I purchased on Apr 2 and a guy under the name Rodham P responded saying that my order has been received and they will me know. On Apr 5, I got an email saying that the size I ordered only available in certain colors and they asked me to choose. I responded on the same day. On Apr 9, they emailed me saying that the merchant was unable to supply and that there was another who could but I need to pay USD 50 more; they also offered to cancel. So I chose to cancel. They then email me on Apr 10 that the cancellation has been approved and I should expect the refund to my credit card between 7-30 days. I tried to call the number on the website, but got a machine answer. I emailed them, but no response. Up to today, I have not received the refund. I called my bank and they said they could not do anything accept wait for the refund to be send to their end.

johnh1416
5/28/18

be careful will order item and will be asked to top up and finally will not get item and cannot get refund becareful of this website it's too good to be true.

I've been chasing them for over 6 months for my refund, don't hold your breath

By Stephen D.

Had the same problem. Placed an order in November, they took my money, cancelled the order in December and 6 months later I'm still asking them for a refund. Avoid using thus company

By Stephen D.

Same problem for me. Since Feb 19th. I'm contacting my bank right now to reverse the charge if possible. Thinking of making a trip to Singapore to visit the police there.

By Iskandar H.

Avoid using 1outlets, they take your cash then cancel your order then never refund you,

By Stephen D.

Hard to say, as products often never arrive to the destination.

By Jaine C.

Questions? Get answers from the 1outlets staff and other customers.

6 Photos for 1outlets