Review of 1outlets

Tarrytown, NY 10591, US
Tel: 7617117000

marinal40
8/13/19

On May 22, 2019 I ordered US$525 vitamins from them and a few days later they emailed me and said they are out of stock and will refund the money . Until July 17 not a cent refunded. I called and complained and they emailed it within a month but now Aug 13 not a cent and it's been two months since I paid . I called and it's a call centre no money . No reply! I have opened up a file with credit card company to get refund. They told me it takes two to three months to get money back after investigation .

alstenm
8/12/19

I have received no refund and no replies from company order number 000069798. Company does not reply to messages

josek32
8/1/19

Please people .. we need to expose this company.. facebook
twitter
instagram.. etc..
We need to bring them to its knee.
All the ppl wrote before is what i encounter too.
So i need not tell u my story. they are real professional cheater.

paulr589
7/26/19

but I'm not giving up!

Do NOT buy from any of the 1Outlets websites, EVER! I bought something, an hour later they cancelled it due some issue with the item I was trying to purchase. It's been an endless stream of lies and empty promises that my refund is being reviewed/is being processed/will be processed soon/etc... but still no refund.

I will keep emailing them at least every week until I get my money, even if it takes years...

jans344
6/21/19

I had same experience as a lot of people:

i ordered, i paid, order got cancelled, send dozens of emails for refund .

Finally i opened a dispute with creditcard company.

It took more than 4 months but i finally got my refund.

edmundh23
6/13/19

I ordered from 1Outlets on the 13th of May and received an email of confirmation on the following day. According to the email, the item was to be shipped out latest by 8th of June and so I waited. After almost a month, the delivery status remained unchanged at pending order, I thus wrote in to inquire about the item. The reply was that the merchant was unable to deliver and I was given 2 options: 1) To have the item shipped from another merchant 2) To get a refund.
Had this happened with another company, I might still give them a chance. However, the experience of other customers before me doesn't inspire confidence (with their refund or shipment never materializing or only does so after an agonizingly long time). In the end, I asked for a refund and were promised to be refunded after 10-30 working days but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

I strongly advise all potential customers to steer clear of this company.

Edmund Hang
Ticket #268458: Order #000061252

christianp75
6/9/19

I ordered to 1Outlets the 15th of March 2 items one of USD 23.97 and the other of USD 54.34. I received the parcel that has traveled from Singapore to Frankfurt (Germany) and finally landed in Papua New Guinea the 1st of June. The parcel was containing only one part of my order The order for a value of USD 23.97 arrived while the second part of the order for a value of USD 54.34 was not in the parcel. I paid the 15 of March 2019 the total amount for the full order USD 78.30.
The parcel that I received has been open by the custom and was containing ONLY a part of the order and nothing else.
Two persons in which one customs officer have witnessed that the parcel was containing only one box.
I was expecting that 1Outlets reimburse me immediately the amount due of USD 54.34 or send me the missing item and you send me the tracking number of the new parcel.
I received no answers from 1Outlets from there.
I know now that 1Outlets is not very serious with clients and I will no more buy to this company. I strongly advise all potential customers to be very cautious while ordering anything to them.
Christian Portal

stephend250
6/5/19

I ordered from them last November, they cancelled the order in December and despite constantly emailing them they have avoided refunding my money.
They reply with a standard email saying it could take 10-30 days for the refund to show in your account. This is now over 6 months. As far as I'm concerned the company is a scam. Avoid using them and warn others through social media please. Simba/RE: Order #000040366 (Invoice #000015593) Reddot /United Kingdom // Ticket Id: 241215

ta195
5/28/19

Placed an order at 28 March 2019 under #000054871. Was informed that item will take 20-30 days to arrive.

Was informed (after sending an email) 40 days later that the merchant was not able to ship out and had to cancel the order. Kendall also mentioned that a refund will be processed and ensured that it will be credited back to my account.

Till today I have not receive the funds or any updates pertaining to the refund.

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY!

prakashr20
5/28/19

Placed an order in Jan 24, 2019, received and few days later and said merchant didn't ship. They said, " Refund generally takes up to 10 to 30 days to process and transfer the funds back to the customer's same credit card. " Their customer service is terrible, passing from one to another to Kendall K., Hadid He., Devon W. and Hien.H. Still not received my refund as it's been more than 4 months! Do not buy anything form this website, fraudsters.

ivanaj6
5/22/19

I have placed my order and paid for it. Later I have received an email from them saying they cannot ship the goods and that they will make a full refund. Three months later and numerous email messages sent in the meanwhile and I am still waiting for my money. Scamers!!!
Order no 000050424
Ticket no 253538

paowp
5/21/19

My order since 11march. U told me that u had a problem to ship my order. And u will refund within 10-30 days. Until now, I still waiting refund. I sent email to U. NO answer from U . What's happen??? Update for me???
My order #000052736

tiaa16
5/16/19

Horrible company. After 45 days and still no refund. My Order #000056505. I stupidly spent more than $3k trying to purchase from them. Please don't purchase from these scammers!

deniseg189
5/12/19

I had ordered dog food from 1outlet. Price was reasonable (was not too low to be an obvious scam), and not too high to make me want to switch food. After waiting for about 5 weeks (estimated delivery time), I enquired if the food would indeed arrive on time (as per the indicated latest delivery time by 1outlet). The replied quite quickly to say that the seller than ran out of stock and I could either wait or get a refund. I chose a refund. That was in Feb. Its now May and I have not gotten my refund despite 1outlet saying it should take about one month to process. After sending them 4 emails to ask for an update, they have ignored me completely. These people are clearly scammers. They kept quiet about the "out of stock" issue and tried to reassure me about the refund in the hopes that I would forget about it, and that I would assume the refund was made. Do not be fooled. I am making a case report too.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE.

roxyc3
5/12/19

Ordered tick medication. Cancelled on it 5 mins later. Said that refund will be made. It has been mths. Where is my money??? Totally a scam company. Avoid at all costs

adamc269
4/30/19

Terrible.

Ordered expensive earplugs (Etymotics ER20XS) on January 19, 2019. It's been 4 months but still shows as "PENDING SHIPPING (PROCESSING)".

At this point, I don't think I'll ever receive them, or get my money back.

Lesson learnt.

chely
4/24/19

This entire website is a scam. Please do not buy anything from this website. How is it possible that the products are available for you to add to your cart and just within the next 5 minutes, they say that they will "refund" you the full amount which they apparently did not. I called my bank to double check if they even had received any refund request but nothing. Their customer service is really bad as well. They do not reply you on the refund status and acts like a robot saying the same thing over and over again- it will take 30 days for you to receive that amount and you need to check with your bank. bs. Do not buy anything on this website or you will regret. I repeat. Do not buy.
And 1outlets.sg and to Barbara. P if you see this, please refund my payment immediately for my order #000059370.

estherw42
4/21/19

Devon M and Kendall K:

Is already more than 30 days and i have not receive my refund.
Very bad service. There is no reply from your end.
please refund back my money. Order number: 000052665.

ignatiuss6
4/18/19
• Updated review

At Last I received my refund. It took more than 60 days since I placed the order. Thanks to senior personnel Ms Martha Y, Gigi Ha and Devon W. I also believe my review on Sitejabber assisted the process

“Refund”
4/10/19
• Previous review

#250423 refer. Ordered goods in January. Only informed late February they can't supply. Promised a refund more than 30 days ago. Now they play cat and mouse. Promise to refer to financial department. I believe this is a scam site. Will report to MCCC and visit site in PJ with a News Paper to expose them

miras22
4/15/19

I have placed an order (000058529/14.04.2019), unfortunately BEFORE seeing all bad reviews about this company. I decided to cancel it, send them many emails and no reply. I have made a complaint to "e consumer.gov" and I intend to take legal steps because I do not want to waste more than 200$. I keep wondering myself how is it possible for some to stole money this way?

iskandarh
4/3/19

I ordered an item, they acknowledged my order, charged my account. Then about 10 minutes later canceled the order. Said it would be 7-10 days to process a refund. They don't respond to emails, called them and they said they would contract me in 3 days. That was 10 days ago, and still nothing. I am in the process of filing a dispute with my bank, and my consider going to Singapore to file a police report. This is clearly theft and someone needs to be held accountable.

pritib1
4/2/19

Am happy with the service and packaging. Product is original. The team is efficient in exception management

kathleenr130
3/20/19

DO NOT BUY FROM SELLER THEY CANCEL YOUR ORDER AND THEN KEEP THE MONEY !!!!THIS IS THEFT !!!! THEY DO NOT ANSWER EMAILS !!!! STILL WAITING FOR REFUND AFTER 35 DAYS AFTER NUMEROUS ATTEMPTS TO CONTACT THEM WITH NO REPLY !!!!!

chrisy77
3/2/19

Very good follow up, prompt action taken and honest business dealing. Good job, keep up the good work.

mattc244
2/11/19

Ordered online and paid, had to call 4 times to check if they are going to send as I paid for express shipping - told they dont have stock maybe 2 more weeks, so I cancel the order. Now 5 weeks after cancelling I still have no refund.. terrible

I realised too late ... 1 outlets is a world wide scam company... Just lost over $300 dollars..... Please people .. we need to expose this company.. facebook twitter instagram.. etc.. We need to bring them to its knee. All the ppl wrote before is what i encounter too. So i need not tell u my story. they are real professional cheater. When you sent a mail and ask for help.. they use an auto BOTS to reply with standard reply wording by using difernt name.. Helena .. Peta.. Karolina.. Jahra.. Michelle.. etc.. giving you the ullusion they are concern for you.. but all is BS.... I have to stop writing here folks... I am too angry to carry on....Buy at your own risk..

By Jose K.

Had the same problem. Placed an order in November, they took my money, cancelled the order in December and 6 months later I'm still asking them for a refund. Avoid using thus company

By Stephen D.

Same problem for me. Since Feb 19th. I'm contacting my bank right now to reverse the charge if possible. Thinking of making a trip to Singapore to visit the police there.

By Iskandar H.

Avoid using 1outlets, they take your cash then cancel your order then never refund you,

By Stephen D.

Hard to say, as products often never arrive to the destination.

By Jaine C.

Questions? Get answers from the 1outlets staff and other customers.

7 Photos for 1outlets