Review of 1outlets

1outlets reviews

Tel: 7617117000

ignatiuss6
4/18/19
• Updated review

At Last I received my refund. It took more than 60 days since I placed the order. Thanks to senior personnel Ms Martha Y, Gigi Ha and Devon W. I also believe my review on Sitejabber assisted the process

“Refund”
4/10/19
• Previous review

#250423 refer. Ordered goods in January. Only informed late February they can't supply. Promised a refund more than 30 days ago. Now they play cat and mouse. Promise to refer to financial department. I believe this is a scam site. Will report to MCCC and visit site in PJ with a News Paper to expose them

miras22
4/15/19

I have placed an order (000058529/14.04.2019), unfortunately BEFORE seeing all bad reviews about this company. I decided to cancel it, send them many emails and no reply. I have made a complaint to "e consumer.gov" and I intend to take legal steps because I do not want to waste more than 200$. I keep wondering myself how is it possible for some to stole money this way?

iskandarh
4/3/19

I ordered an item, they acknowledged my order, charged my account. Then about 10 minutes later canceled the order. Said it would be 7-10 days to process a refund. They don't respond to emails, called them and they said they would contract me in 3 days. That was 10 days ago, and still nothing. I am in the process of filing a dispute with my bank, and my consider going to Singapore to file a police report. This is clearly theft and someone needs to be held accountable.

pritib1
4/2/19

Am happy with the service and packaging. Product is original. The team is efficient in exception management

kathleenr130
3/20/19

DO NOT BUY FROM SELLER THEY CANCEL YOUR ORDER AND THEN KEEP THE MONEY !!!!THIS IS THEFT !!!! THEY DO NOT ANSWER EMAILS !!!! STILL WAITING FOR REFUND AFTER 35 DAYS AFTER NUMEROUS ATTEMPTS TO CONTACT THEM WITH NO REPLY !!!!!

chrisy77
3/2/19

Very good follow up, prompt action taken and honest business dealing. Good job, keep up the good work.

mattc244
2/11/19

Ordered online and paid, had to call 4 times to check if they are going to send as I paid for express shipping - told they dont have stock maybe 2 more weeks, so I cancel the order. Now 5 weeks after cancelling I still have no refund.. terrible

louisea53
1/31/19

I ordered the Balanced Essentials Liquid Multivitamins online as I cannot buy these in UK. On the first attempt, the merchant could not ship this item from US however, the team at 1outlets managed to find a merchant that could ship this to me via Singapore. I received it in 12 days. Fantastic service. I will use again and recommend to others.

marshallh44
1/29/19

I would like to warn others to avoid this company. They are disorganized and unreliable. After 45 days my first order did not arrive. Customer service said the company failed to ship the order. I told them I wanted it and would wait. They said it had been shipped to me for sure this time, but close to a month later I received an email advising they were cancelling my order. The reason being some alleged restriction on shipping this to Thailand. Very irresponsible service. Looks like plenty of other customers have had their orders cancelled too. How unreliable. They promised a refund, I'm waiting....!

roberta652
1/17/19

My original order was lost or stolen or cancelled im not sure which so it was more tha two months before i received my goods after an investigation was done. The second order was expidited very fast and arrived quickly. The customer services were polite and helpful and did thier best to see I received the order. Just a shame the product leaked on the packaging not the fault of the company i add.

Tip for consumers: Keep in touch with them if your order does not come as the items are shipped from different countries.

zaca2
1/10/19

The first time I made an order with 1Outlet, And what I can say, It's great shopping here. although the delivery to malaysia takes about 2 months. but worth the cheap price and free shipping. There is nothing I can complain about that.
And after I received the item. 1Outlet party sent me a promo code worth USD 10 Off. a very nice new year for me.

elgieg
1/7/19

Initially i was hesitant to use 1Outlets since it was new to me. But the product offered here was at the best price and so i took the "risk". i waited patiently and my order was delivered within the stipulated timeframe. I've save some money and happy with the purchase. Now, whenever i need to buy something online, i usually check it out here first.

janee118
1/4/19

Be prepared to lose your money if you order from this company! They take your payment, then apparently can't supply the goods, then promise a refund that never appears even after you receive numerous emails and even a personal phone call to tell you it has been issued. All done very nicely and politely to fool you into thinking they are offering good customer service, but they actually appear to be nothing more than crooks! Avoid!

jainec
1/1/19

I have experienced this same issue with 1Outlet. Waited for the product well over time, when I questioned them was told the product had arrived in the country, then actually the supplier had never dispatched it, would I like the order through a different supplier or a refund? I said a refund and they have completely messed me around ever since (three to four months) I said I was going to contact the police and they send more emails saying give us 24 to 48 hours, several emails ago. Tonight I get this email -

Thank you, KAY! You have been a gracious customer. Thank you ;)

I am Sorry. We could have done better.

I hope we (our team, or my friends) managed to solve our issue.

May I ask you for help to do a very quick 1-question rating/review, please. It means a lot to me (to all of us).

Some reviewers (without real profile pictures or new accounts) would leave extraordinarily negative or hurtful reviews. (Your kind words or appreciation would really mean a lot. * smile *) this Festive Season, we like to thank you and also apologise sincerely for your inconvenience, I had attached herein a humble Promo code. (OF FIVE DOLLARS, IF I LOG IN TO MY ACCOUNT TO USE?) We pray that you have a fantastic year ahead. After my reply, another email was sent with no content.

I then got a little more assertive, lol leaving comments on their website and using the words police and jail. Happy to say I received a refund next day!

jpg11
1/1/19

Great vendor, met all my expectations. Great vendor, met all my expectations every time.
I will order again.

donaldj80
12/26/18

I ORDERED Some fertilizer, $64 USD worth. 3 hours after I paid they said they could not deliver, so they issued me a refund. I waited 2 weeks and inquired about the refund. They claim to have issued the refund that day, not the day they canceled the order. The thing is they waited 2 weeks to send the so called refund. Now another 10 days later and my bank knows nothing about a refund. they offer excuses but they already knew they could NOT send the goods before the took the Money. They are holding refunds to get Interest. I want to know why no law enforcement is taking care of this,.. It is a internet scam just as any other. Where is the Law ?

mohda37
12/11/18

Waiting for a month with no respond with from email .
Had to call the call centre numerous time to get answer.
Finally they gave up and decide to just give me full refund (still havent received yet)
I hope nobody else would try this awful experience with the service centre.
Please stop with the lies and deceit to the customer.
My last wish is they all go bankrupt.

vincentp72
12/6/18

False advertisement as a website that is reliable, honest, transparent, etc. Ordered items over one month ago (NOV 2018) it is now December 2018, with no deliveries and marginal contact from 1outlet.com stating they will attempt to locate items and update...this has not happened. TOTALLY AND ABSOLUTELY FRAUDULANT BUSINESS. Should not be allowed to operate based on reputation here in Thailand!

jacholl
12/4/18

totally scam company. no email reply, no item received but payment fully charged ! going to lodge police report for this case.

emmam183
12/4/18

Don't deserve any stars not even one! Sent them multiples and zillions of mails regarding of my order since 26th october 2018 but they replied and said i have to wait eta 7 to 10 days. However it's already like more than that but had yet no great news or emails from them. Keep sending me the same thing everytime over and over again! Now it's like more than a month and going to be end of the year and where's my damn item! Is this a scam company that take innocent peoples money and run away?? Beware of 1outlet sg shop online guys! This is bull$#*! shopping online site that take your money and go silence! Don't be the next victim! I asked them for refund but they never reply me after that!!@

charlier75

Great

15%

Average

Poor

Bad

36%

Filter by:

English

Charles

Published 55 seconds ago

Ripoff

Ripoff! They are true to their MO.. Advertise a diverse amount of products that rival Amazon.
This with 19 employees, amazing.

Order.. Charge.. Item not in stock.. Refund never arrives... Zero ability to contact and puts blame on customer.. They try to weave narrative into email.. Ok.. You the customer want to cancel... Vs reality which is they are scam site.. For refund must file with credit card company... Take screenshots of order and 30 days after non delivery request credit. Division of another fake registered in Singspore.. Simba pte.. Suggest sending notice to Singaporean entity to file many complaints.. These guys are pigs.

moniqueg29
11/21/18

I ordered something online through 1outlets.sg and they immediately charged my credit card for the full amount. 3 weeks later I received an email that I would not receive the item. I requested a refund and they promised to refund within 30 days. 2 1/2 months later still no refund. I emailed them and then I finally received the refund within 2 days. This company hopes customers forgets about refunds and trust 1outlets.sg to keep their promise. I will never buy something from this website again.

rianam1
11/17/18

Do not buy from this shop because it's a fake, it makes u order what u are looking for then takes the money out straight away, then cancels your order and doesn't give your money back till dayyyyys. They can take your money out fast but can't replace it as quickly.

gabyd8
11/16/18

Total scam, I purchased a bag of CORN FLOUR just 4 pounds, I can't find this product in the Philippines so that's why I decided to pay three times (around $15usd) the price that normally costs in my country, purchase was easy not problem, upon shipping updates it seemed everything will be fine until I got an email from the "shipping company" asking me for proof of purchase because package was "held" in Customs, a couple of days later they contacted me again with the "Tax calculation from Customs" guest what? They are asking me to pay 10k php (almost $200USD) to release my package, I asked them to send me proof of that charge, they said they can't that I need to make the deposit to an account which is not from customs just a random bank account and after that they would be able to send me the recipe. First, do you really think I will run to the bank and deposit $200 to a "company" that seems an scam? Do you really think I would pay more than $200 for something that normally costs less than $5? Who can believe that. I better loose what I paid for the "order". I really wanted to give a chance to this website but it just disappointed me.

unniw
11/16/18

Same story here. Ordered items for $156, received message next day, that the supplier can't deliver the goods. Refund approved, and to be expected within 7 - 30 days. Now it's been two months, several emails with no reply, and a robot answering machine that hangs up on you. Totally fraudulent! stay away! I will find every place I can to write about my experience with 1Outlet! :=

Same problem for me. Since Feb 19th. I'm contacting my bank right now to reverse the charge if possible. Thinking of making a trip to Singapore to visit the police there.

By Iskandar H.

Hard to say, as products often never arrive to the destination.

By Jaine C.

Questions? Get answers from the 1outlets staff and other customers.

5 Photos for 1outlets