Review of 1grandtrunk

1grandtrunk reviews

annut1
8/27/18

I have sent parcel to US many times through 1grandtrunk and it gets delivered on the given time slot. I trust this shipping site as it never delays the delivery.

rathan
8/2/18

I have experiencing the worst service ever.

I have figure out the price on the package is around 25$ for 5 KG while the price on the website they charge me for nearly 60$. When I am trying to ask them about why the charge on the packages and actual price is too much different, they say they will send me the cost and stuff, then turn out I waited for a week with a very rude responding.

I would not mind for their 9$ tax charge and their 5.5% of bank charge, but what I am frustrated about is their manner. Such a disappointed experience!

hameda3
9/18/17

This service for package forwarding from India and US to worldwide is a slow service.
My package stayed in the US warehouse for over a month waiting to shipped due error processing payment via their gateway.
Even when I made another payment via PayPal the package still pending to be shipped for long.
However I have tried their Indian warehouse and the shipping was fast but they trick me on the shipping fee. First they said shipping fee would be 18$ for 3Kg. Package and when I went to pay they sent me invoice of 28$ and said that the information on site wasnt correct and the conversion rates have changed, but the surprise was when I received the package and the shipping label stated that the cost is Rs1110 (18$).
When I asked them about that they said there is othet fees (hidden).

Thats my experiment with them if it happens and you need a forwarding service from India be a ware of them.

Questions? Get answers from the 1grandtrunk staff and other customers.

1grandtrunk?