AA Motorcycle Shipping reviews

2,349 reviews with 5 stars

chrisb1075
Chris B.
3/4/19

Everything has been very easy and convenient. Also, lowest price I've seen. Customer service was easy to contact and very helpful.

jaredh56
Jared h.
1/27/19

Overall great service. The shipper did tie straps across my front mudguard, which rubbed through my clearcoat paint. That had to be repaired. So make sure when they come to pickup and crate your bike, they don't put straps across painted surfaces.

dwaynep20
Dwayne p.
1/21/19

I chose your shipping company because you were in California where I was shipping the bike from but I wanted to use a reputable specific motorcycle shipper I've had you ship it pick up motorcycles put them in a trailer and the kickstand and drive away

danielm759
Daniel M.
1/17/19

My brother has used your delivery service in the past and was pleased with the service. Referred me

chrish831
Chris H.
11/26/18

Ordering online was easy, communication with the shipper will be important to have things go smooth.

josev88
Jose V.
11/26/18

First time user the beginning process I feel thus far, a good choice. Pick up hasn’t been established yet nor delivery, so I’ll reserve my comments at this time.

johnf534
John F.
11/14/18

I called spoke with Julia on a Monday needing my Harley pickup by Friday. Julia checked with transport said this is not a problem explained what I should do online. I sent in info and payment waited 2 hours I called Julia she said my motorcycle will be picked Wednesday you will receive an email with in the next hour email confirmation came as Julia said. My Harley was picked up Wednesday loaded on a very heavy duty metal motorcycle transport frame shipped from Massachusetts to Arizona in 11 days. No problems no issues. Thanks Julia and STI shipping

russellj20
Russell J.
10/8/18

The scheduling of door to door motorcycle shipping is quick and easy. I'll write more after it all transpires and it arrives at it's destination.

zachariahk4
Zachariah K.
9/26/18

I had my bike shipped with you guys once before and it turned out great. Hoping round two is just as good.

charlesh395
Charles H.
9/26/18

I loved the way you transported my bike, couldn’t done a better job. The bike arrived far sooner than I was told as a matter of fact we arrived at the same time.

hilleryb
Hillery B.
9/18/18

Everything online and the lady on the phone was all good now if I can get my bike on time that would be good and I’ll give you five more stars

bobm438
Bob M.
9/12/18

Easy to schedule / book a pickup, Price is Fair" I will later inform you about the Tracking and delivery Service.

brentc79
Brent C.
9/11/18

This is third motorcycle I've shipped with AA and there will be more. Top shipper, highly recommended.

monodeepm
Monodeep M.
9/11/18

this is my second time this year. had some trouble the first time with pick up and delivery, hope you do better this time.

russelll45
Russell L.
9/7/18

I haven't done anything. You guys haven't done anything. Shouldn't this be a survey for after the services are even started? Just saying. Btw the website needs back buttons and edit buttons. Had to redo everything twice to edit.

bobc176
Bob C.
9/4/18

I have had very poor service in the past. They quoted me one price on the internet and then want an addition $100. I was given numerous agruements trying to justify their charge. Based upon the number of times I use their service, it was embarrassing the behaviors or their staff. Call Bob at 403.236-0067 if you want to discuss further.

keving279
Kevin G.
8/30/18

THis is my 3rd motorcycle transport, prompt pickup, communication is great and delivery is fast

THANK YOU!!!!!

jeffk233
Jeff K.
8/23/18

Great! A pleasure doing business with you. Don't forget...... It's Houston, Texas, not Sweeney, Texas. Thx

nickc186
Nick C.
8/14/18

having just ordered the shipping at this point, I can only comment on your web sites ease of use. I will consider possibly using your services more often depending on how this pick up and delivery is handled. Thank you. 910 Auto Sales, Mark / owner.

davidl612
David L.
8/3/18

This company did a fantastic and flawless job with my motorcycle and shipping needs. I will definitely refer you to anyone that asks.

joellynh
Joellyn H.
7/31/18

Thank you for the easy ordering process, looking forward to getting my motorcycle, it's the first time I've used your service.

karenb685
Karen B.
7/31/18

Very good service both on the phone and website. The website is simple, intuitive and easy to navigate. I'll reserve the right to recommend your service to others until I receive my motorcycle and assess its condition. Thanks.

jamesc947
JAMES C.
7/25/18

all good so far, but this was just the ordering part. I'm hoping a survey will be done at the end of the shipment.

raymonds156
Raymond S.
7/24/18

I like the fact that you specialize in shipping motorcycles. Had bad experience with another company.

kathyo61
Kathy O.
7/24/18

Excellent process! I love that you can gather an estimate online without providing personal information before you receive the needed information. If one has additional questions, a friendly operator is a phone call away. A great overall experience so far.

Questions? Get answers from the AA Motorcycle Shipping staff and other customers.

AA Motorcycle Shipping?