AA Motorcycle Shipping reviews

2,187 reviews with 4 stars

markusf10
Markus F.
4/27/19

Very usable and easy to navigate. The price changed from the original without explanation. I figured out that it was the payment method, but that wasn't explained.

nickw164
Nick W.
4/3/19

Ship to Terminal read wrong address! (Santa Fe Springs, CA) PLEASE DON’T SHIP TO LA!
Sellwin very helpful
Price was $952.XX after email said it would be $925!

jeffreyd128
Jeffrey D.
2/16/19

Im hoping I will be able to submit a Post experience survey . So far the experience has been pretty good.

kenf120
Ken F.
12/24/18

With no confirmation of date for pick up, this site leaves me concerned as to whether or not the date can be met. How do I know when a truck will arrive? And delivery made? This part is a bit lacking.

Also, my bike has an alarm system that requires the key fob be with the bike during transport. Otherwise, the alarm will keep triggering while the truck is moving. This will run the battery down and most likely irritate the driver.

artm62
Art M.
10/13/18

This is my second time shipping my bike and I have been very happy. After a couple of phone calls over the correct length of the bike everything went very smoothly.

wojciechm8
Wojciech M.
9/26/18

A little slow and the tracking tool was broken for a week, but the service was as advertised and the bike arrived unharmed.

jamesl551
James L.
8/27/18

I have used your services twice within the past 3 years to ship my bike from California to Nebraska and back and overall I am pleased with the price, promptness and service.

dough145
Doug H.
8/18/18

this is my first time using this site or even shipping a vehicle so i will update upon completion of delivery

garyb455
Gary B.
8/12/18

Although this was just the booking process we'll see how good performance is when it's all said and done,

anthonym426
Anthony M.
7/31/18

The service of transporting my bike was great. The only change I'd recommend is that if your bike makes it to the destination earlier than expected you should be able to receive it when it arrives to the location and not wait another 48 hours to receive it.

jeremiahb51
Jeremiah B.
7/20/18

I called on several time to ask questions only to be told to use the website. I was referred to use your company so I trust the people who referred me. Just customer service could be better.

volkano2
Volkan O.
7/17/18

Everything was good until I received my motorcycle. It appears my cell phone holder that was attached to the handle bar is missing. It is not an expensive equipment, but it shows that trusting the company was a mistake. I am going to be more careful and remove anything that can be stolen from my bike. Other than that, excellent customer service and pricing. Everyone on the phone was very helpful and patient.

markf281
Mark F.
6/16/18

Dropped off at their shipping warehouse, picked up from their warehouse, so it was easy. Bike arrived quickly with no damage. Only issue was i want contacted when it arrived, i called them.

randella3
Randell A.
5/10/18

All answers are up to now 5/10/2018 but lady i dealth with seemed very knowledgeable,friendly,and honest would like to continue to deal with her if i use you in the future.

andrewm444
Andrew M.
5/7/18

Besides being a little dusty my bike showed up in a reasonable time frame. The guys on both ends were supper nice and provided good coustomer service. Overall great service.

brentb87
Brent B.
5/3/18

Finally got a hold of someone to send me a quote, but now that I have it the process was easy and quick.

markr480
Mark R.
4/24/18

Would be better if your form allowed all info to be kept and still change the zip code without having to input info twice.

roberts1418
Robert S.
4/23/18

Was hoping to get a partial refund whereas I dropped off the bike at the terminal instead of having the driver pick it up.

kevino91
Kevin O.
4/16/18

The site has "New Cassell" as the P/U city and I cannot correct it. The location is Westbury on Long Island, New York. The delivery city also has a problem with what the site gave. It is Pheonix. I chose the 19th for P/U but anytime this week is fine if a truck is in the area.

jeremyv19
Jeremy V.
4/9/18

worked with me and my shipment made it simple. Had a hard time getting driver that was picking it up to show up and call when he said he was going to ended up just to the company to drop off. Very disappointed with the first driver other then that they didn't give me a tracking number. Shipping was fast and drop off driver was very nice and helpful

jamesm891
James M.
4/2/18

Website kept deleting information and would not allow additional insurance to be added, otherwise great website & service!!

johnnyl44
Johnny l.
3/19/18

After booking my 2 shipment with you i did a little price comparison , and you guys were 100.00 more than several other shippers

georgen57
George N.
3/8/18

Order was quick and easy. I was able to call with questions, and those were answered quickly as well.

kenp85
Ken P.
3/6/18

All went good little confusing when you put the 10$ extra for insurance you don't see it on the invoice but you do see it on the bill. just would be nice to see the addition insurance on an invoice before submitting the bill.

faysali
Faysal I.
3/6/18

I received very little information on my order aside from an order number. No guidance on how to plan or coordinate. No information on how delivery is set and made. No details about destination. Very strange.

Questions? Get answers from the AA Motorcycle Shipping staff and other customers.

AA Motorcycle Shipping?