AA Motorcycle Shipping reviews

2,096 reviews with 3 stars

valdov
Valdo V.
2/21/19

The overall time to pick up my motorcycle came and went. I was charged storage fee because 1AAMortorcycle Failed to pick up my motorcycle in time.

mikeg657
Mike G.
2/11/19

You should offer better insurance. I had to pay a large added fee to insure my motorcycle for its value

stephenm414
Stephen M.
10/18/18

Ordering is easy.Delivery time: not so good. Ordered on 9/11. Delivered on 10/17. 5 weeks seems like a long tone to ship from Nevada to Texas. The handeling of my motorcycle was great. No damage what so ever.

colinc131
Colin C.
8/29/18

Broken brake lever, the drive for final delivery did not call in advance as intstructed which caused a pretty big inconvenience. And the bike was a week late...

rayd85
Ray D.
8/16/18

So far, lack of clarity as to the pick up time / procedures. Phone communication has not been great. Also, I was quoted $605 - both on the phone and online, then charged $628

erikb122
Erik B.
8/14/18

Overall communications were not great. Shipper was confused that it was a terminal to terminal contract. Shipper kept call to set up delivery appt.
Worse part of the transaction was that the paperwork I received had the wrong address for the terminal in Waukesha. It caused me to spend the better part of a Saturday trying to find the place and trying to contact a human to talk to and get the right address.

jadem38
Jade M.
5/24/18

the application is not very user friendly, had revise
the addresses several times, could not get the zip codes to change and what happen to Cash on the payment terms
I plan on paying the driver in Ohio with $665 Cash !
notify me if that is not OK

jeffreyb209
Jeffrey B.
5/20/18

We’ll see after it ships. Last time it was 3 weeks late because it took 8 days to get to port in San Diego from Sacramento

daniels292
Daniel S.
5/13/18

My motorcycle arrived damaged. My friend did business with this company in the past and recommended against it. I did it anyway and did not like the inconvenience of having to fix a broken mirror on a motorcycle that left the sellers house intact.

dougw71
Doug W.
2/17/18

Yes I like the website very user friendly I also like how quick the quote came back. I also rang and spoke witn you on the phone that also was help full. I'm looking forarwad to seeing my 2 bikes get over to LA on time and with out any issues. meny thanks R/Doug

mauricior16
Mauricio R.
1/28/18

The user experience on this website is horrible. The form keeps auto-filling the wrong info, you can determine card type from card number and the general html and CSS are not that polished.

royc87
Roy C.
11/18/17

So far everything has been great except for the quote I was sent said I could call and set up the shipping then when I called in after waiting on hold I was told I had to go online and set up shipping they could not do it over the phone.

haroldb63
harold b.
10/28/17

I emailed my order and waited 4-5 days and when I called to see when they would pickup they said it wasn't received. So now have to wait longer.

davem299
Dave M.
9/1/17

shopping pretty easy don't much care having to 100% up front....we'll see what happens on the back side of this transaction...

denak4
Dena K.
6/29/17

Overall good service, but was very frustrated with the fact that the call before drop-off came about 30 minutes before the actual drop-off. This was not nearly enough time for my brother to go and be present for the delivery. Thankfully, my friend's wife was able to be there, but we were told that a call would be made at least 6 hours or the day before drop off. We pay a good price to have this delivered so we were expecting that calls to be made when they said they would be made.

Otherwise, happy with the service. thank you.

normanf23
Norman F.
6/29/17

the bike came in record time the first report was not very intensive but then another one was done and the bike had scratches all over it so dont know what happened there when the trucks lift gate finally worked and the bike was on the ground it wouldnt start so off to the shop it went over comunication was ok could have been better would i use them again maybe

2.1K additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the AA Motorcycle Shipping staff and other customers.

AA Motorcycle Shipping?