AA Motorcycle Shipping reviews

2,138 reviews with 1 star

brianc451
Brian C.
8/25/18

The agreement terms it won't let me read. I don't have anyway of knowing what I have just agreed to? Your also asking me to rate your company when I haven't received any service yet?????

elkas
Elka S.
7/19/18

I have not received the motorcycles just yet- so this review is in regards to the pickup portion only.
I received a phone call from the third party shipper the day before confirming that they will pick up the 2 Harley Davidsons the next day between 8am-5pm. The day of the pickup- at 5pm I see that they're still not here. I call the third party and they told me the truck broke down so they have to find another truck and it will be at my home in 20 minutes. At 5:30pm I call to see where they are. I get a call back that they're about a hour and half out. At 7:30pm the truck finally arrives. Problem is, we have 2 bikes to ship and they only brought along ONE bike pallet. I asked how they will be transporting the second one and the driver said that they were called last minute to help out so they didn't have the extra pallet since our bikes weren't on his initial order. In any case, 1 bike seemed secure and strapped on a pallet. Our second bike was just flimsy jacked to the wall of the truck. He placed one blanket on the side so the bike doesn't hit. I am actually very very worried about that second bike since it was not placed on a pallet or anything. Praying that second bike arrives in New Mexico okay. So far, I'm not too happy and extremely nervous.

stephens304
Stephen S.
5/1/18

Phone opperators were not friendly and rude, wanted to make a order on the phone never have done this before and probably wont with this company again.

gabork12
Gabor K.
3/23/18

your web page is difficult to use. if you go back to edit you have to put in all the credit information over

bipuln1
Bipul N.
3/8/18

Customer service is rude and they never call you back ever and if you don't mind waiting 3x as long for your goods to get to and again customer service rude then good luck took almost a month to get my motorcycle never again

2.1K additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the AA Motorcycle Shipping staff and other customers.

AA Motorcycle Shipping?