123.ie

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
1.9 / 5

123.ie has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. 123.ie ranks 54th among Insurance Other sites.

How would you rate 123.ie?

“Voucher Not delivered”

Muhammad N.
12/3/21

Bought a policy with Promocode and I was told €30 one 4 all voucher will be posted 14 days after buying policy as of cooling off period has to end. Bought in September and now December almost 3 months and no sign of voucher, 2 emails sent was asked to wait 7 working days, another 20 days gone as off today but again NO vOUcHER.

muhammadn83
December 3rd, 2021

davidl49
March 12th, 2012

This is a rip-off company. I got a quote of €260. Then they called back and said I could not be claim-free on both of my cars. The new quote was for €460. I told them "no thanks." They still charged me a €40 set-up fee even though they changed the conditions under which I agreed to go with them. This is one of the ways they make money!
I will be challenging this with my credit card company and urging all my friends not to do business with i23.ie. This is not a company I could recommend. Be wary and avoid this company. I will be posting this review on other websites.

Questions? Get answers from the 123.ie staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 123.ie?

Have a question about 123.ie?