Review of 100Rupis

100Rupis reviews

Flat No.1, First Floor, S.No. 25/26 Wakad Road, Vishal Nagar, Jagtap Dairy, Pimple Nilakh,
Pune, MH 411027, India
Tel: +91-8412873562
keerthibiz@gmail.com

ryanh255
10/1/18

A lot of opportunities shared in reasonable charges. Very easy website to understand and search job vacancies there.

lucyb26
11/8/15

hello i will like to start something with you

ankitas4
11/20/14

Very Easy to understand 100rupis.com ..and you can get good job with less budget ...i am happy with what i get.. thanks 100rupis team

prashantb
11/16/14

This site is very trustworthy and you get what you are looking for. Lot of services available here are worth much more than 100/- Rs. The overall idea is great.

keiths38
10/5/14

I loved this site. I am a freelancer and it's a great website to do a lot of small jobs for 100 rupees. I like buying also on this site because there are some really good Logo Designers on this site who do so many revisions until you are satisfied. I like writing and I have some awesome clients on 100rupis.com. I also give best quality work to my buyers and now I have also started focusing on volume because that is how I can make some good money. I recommend this site to people looking for content, blog posts, freelance work, resume updating, logo design, photography, online marketing, sales and promotion of business, etc.

Buy quality work at less is what I can say and this site does exactly that!

Tip for consumers: Try resume updating on this site, they have really good professionals.

Questions? Get answers from the 100Rupis staff and other customers.

1 Photo for 100Rupis