Share your thoughts with other consumers

1800WHEELCHAIRS.COM REFUSED TO PROVIDE PRODUCT I PAID FOR OT A REFUND

I paid the company $660.00 ON 2/27/18. On 4/23/18,

I sent the company an email requesting that my unfilled order be cancelled.

On 4/23/18, the company replied that my refund was pending. It is now 5/5/18 and the company has refused to issue my refund, return my calls, or answer my emails. Whenever I call, I am told that the person who answers the phone cannot help me. They tell me they are sending a message to accounting and that accounting will contact me.

Of course, accounting never contacts me and I can never reach accounting because no one is ever in accounting when I call during regular business hours. I will now have to file a lawsuit in small claims court to get my $660.00.

I am very sorry I did business with this company. Given my experience with this company, it is my personal belief that I was very stupid to try to do business with this company.

In my personal, subjective opinion, I personally believe I was ripped off by this company. Therefore, in my personal, subjective opinion, I personally believe that the company is dishonest and unethical or that the company is extraordinarily dishonest. Regardless, the company has my money, and I have nothing--no product and no refund.

The foregoing review solely provides my personal, subjective opinions.

Helpful  (0)
  • over 1 year ago

Oh! Did you contact your bank? Please do so soon!

Helpful  (0)