Share your thoughts with other consumers

Can anybody tell me about the best uggstore2011 sites?

Does anyone know if this website is for real. www.uggstore2011.com? i've ordered some boots from there today and i'm not convinced this in a genuine website.

Helpful  (0)
  • over 1 year ago

If they have the word ugg in the url, they are selling fake uggs per the official ugg website

Helpful  (0)

I've ordered some boots today too. Not sure about the site either. I've tried several times to get back onto the site but just can't seem to be able to get on there. Did you ever get your boots?

Helpful  (0)

I ordered boots off this site too last wk and immediately after paying i got suspicious. I cant get on to the site 2day after sending 3 e mails to them last wk and never got a reply... they automatically added another pair of boots to my order details which i was e mailing about and now it says that iv been blocked from using the site.

Helpful  (0)

I ordered off a ugg website that i cannot find anymore and also i ordered nearly 3 weeks ago and everytime
I mail them they never reply to me.

Did any of you guys receive your boots?

Helpful  (0)

Haven't received mine yet. Will keep you posted if i do.

Helpful  (0)

Thank you for posting this question! I got suspicious as I was getting ready to order and found this thread by googling the URL. The text in the website was not written by someone fluent in English which is what tipped me off. Also, the google search yielded that the domain name was registered Oct 28,2010 so either it's a very new store or a very new scam.

Helpful  (0)

I ordered boots yesterday, then when it came to notify me of my order on their website, it show's 2 orders. I then realized you cannot call them and you have to email them. I emailed them and as of now no response. Has anyone recieved their purchase and has it the purchase yet hit your card? This makes me sick to my stomach... I'm calling my bank today to see if I can report this stolen yesterday morning to stop.

Helpful  (0)

OH, BTW, I can't even log back into my account on their website to view any sort of status.

Helpful  (0)

I ordered boots last week and I was always able to log onto my website, but they just charged my card today and they charged little more than the price of uggs and they charged me twice! But I got ems tracking number and it seems like it was mailed... so i'm waiting on it, but had to file a complaint with a card provider. Post more if I get them.

Helpful  (0)

By the way, I emailed them too and no reply... so if they were legit they would've cared about their customers and replied back..

Helpful  (0)

I reported them to my bank yesterday morning and much to my surprise i actually received my boots in the afternoon. I must admit i never expected to get them. It seems like such a dodgy site. I had to then phone my bank back up to stop the dispute.
Boots seem ok. Actually says Ugg Australia on the boot. I have no idea if they are fake or real to be honest
Wish you all the best and hope you all get your boots.

Helpful  (0)

I still can't log into their site. It's like i'm blocked. I am disputing it with my credit card. IF and when I get my package I will not accept it. I got into a panic and went shopping yesterday and bought a pair at Journey's in the mall. DOUBLE the price. I'm glad you got your purchase Sharon. It took 2 weeks?

Helpful  (0)

I ordered a pair of boots from this site on Sun. Evening. When I log back into my account on their site, it says the boots were delivered. However, I have not received them yet. I have emailed them, but have not received a response. Elvira, where did you get the EMS tracking #. I purchased these for my sister for Chirstmas, and now I'm really worried. Has anyone else received their boots?

Helpful  (0)

They Charged my card a little more than I was told they will. So far 1 amount charged. Possibly due to me cancelling the card. To date, I still can't log into my account on their website to see the status pending etc. Frustrating!

Helpful  (0)

They Charged my card a little more than I was told they will. So far 1 amount charged. Possibly due to me cancelling the card. To date, I still can't log into my account on their website to see the status pending etc. Frustrating! Oh, and NO boots!

Helpful  (0)

They Charged my card a little more than I was told they will. So far 1 amount charged. Possibly due to me cancelling the card. To date, I still can't log into my account on their website to see the status pending etc. Frustrating! Oh, and NO boots!

Helpful  (0)

Lori R: When you log in to your account, go to view the order and there under comments you will see number like EE3758... Just go to http://www.ems.com.cn/english-main.jsp and it tells you where your package is. It says mine got through customs to the US, but it definitely doesnt take 3-7 business days for it to come!

Helpful  (0)

Tiffany M.: They cant charge you more that they should, it's falls advertisement! They did it to me ans since there is no responses from them (all emails were unanswered) my bank opened investigation for over charge and double charge.

Helpful  (0)

Thanks Elvira! That helped... Any sign of your boots yet? I tracked my order and it says that it was "collected" yesterday at Fuqing. I'm not sure what that means exactly, but at least they've left the company. Really hoping that I'll get them by Wednesday, but not holding my breath!

Helpful  (0)

I just tried to check my tracking number on usps and it worked and I just came in the house and had a notice on my door that they tried to deliver it but it needs signature. Stay tune in a little after I pick them up. I'll give you all info about it :) Going to the post office now...

Helpful  (0)

The website will NOT let me log into my account to retrieve any information! I was a dumb a** and didn't print anything. I Don't know what I can do but wait. This is ridiculous.

Helpful  (0)

Tiffany M.: Did you try to use different computer? Might help...
I just got mine. I ordered it on the 9th of December and got it within 1 work week. They dont have original box, but every shoe came in separate bag with ugg care instructions and care tag attached to one of them. They look nice.

Helpful  (0)

P.S. When I was placing an order, i needed them fast so I made a comment to them to send it asap, maybe that's why they came that fast...

Helpful  (0)

Elvira, I've tried everything to get in. I cant. It's impossible. Tomorrow will be 1 week exactly I ordered the boots. I'm hoping this week sometime. Thanks. I'll keep everone posted.

Helpful  (0)

Tiffany M.: I hope and think you'll get them soon! :) Happy holidays!

Helpful  (0)

Wanted to share my experience to date. Ordered 12/13. My card was charged immediately. Fortunately I did make a copy of my on-line receipt and also went on the site 2 days ago. On logging in to my account, said it was "Delivered" the next day, 12/14. I did note the "EE" number to the right of the "Delivered". I entered it in the USPS for tracking and was able to pull it up for status, you can also track it on http://www.ems.com.cn/english-main.jsp, which is the EMS site for China Courier. Yes, its coming from China. Mine shows it just left Fuzhou Sorting Center today, 6 days after order. So I am hoping, like Elvira that I get it. I doubt these are going to be real. Tonight I was unable to access the website that I ordered from also. If you have ordered, try and get the receipt info so if you have to file with your credit company you have that at least. I will update if and when I receive.

Helpful  (0)

Gene D.: I hope you will get it! :) They seem like they work, just no communication from them... Also probably because they're not native english speakers they use "delivered" without knowing how it assumed in the US...

Helpful  (0)

FYI Real Uggs Australia made in China...

Helpful  (0)

I'm still unable to sign on to the website. Sunday was a week. I'm still hoping. I'm really hoping they do come b/c I was informed that the boots that she wants are the ones I ordered from this site. The boots I purchased in Journey's are the ones she does NOT want. I wont let it ruin my holiday. This isn't what the holiday is about. Thanks all. I will let you know if they appear. Hope you all have a Merry Christmas too!

Helpful  (0)

Elvira... I'm still holding out hope too. How long from the time you ordered to when you recieved your shipment? Was it 2 weeks? Thanks

Helpful  (0)

LORI: I ordered it on the 9th and I got them on the 17th! They were shippend on the 13th. Can you log in? It should have EE... number and you can check where that is on ems.com and after it goes through customs on usps. Hope you get them! I really like the once I got! :)

Helpful  (0)

Thanks so much Elvira! I have been able to log on and have been tracking them. They arrived in NYC at customs yesterday at 12:30. We are leaving to go out of town for the holidays today though, so I'm, hoping that maybe... they'll come today. Thanks again for all of your help. Happy Holidays!

Helpful  (0)

The boots were delivered this morning!

Helpful  (0)

Wow, Tiffany. Merry Christmas to you then! And how are they?

Helpful  (0)

My boots were delivered yesterday... just as we were leaving town for the holidays... whew... that was close! They look real and had all of the paperwork with them. So far, I'm pleased. Merry Christmas everyone!

Helpful  (0)

YAY Everybody got their boots and all happy! MErry Christmas everyone! :)

Helpful  (0)

Boot's look great and they have all the paper work too! Merry Christmas Everyone! I hope you have a great Holiday! Yes. YAY! WE all got our boots!;-)

Helpful  (0)

My son lives in Flagstaff, AZ close to what I thought was an Uggs store. When I went to visit him, I stopped by. Turns out it's just a storefront that doesn't even have any boots! They suggested a totally different store that MIGHT have a few. They wouldn't even take orders! This is the only Uggs store listed anywhere. Better off going to Bloomingdale's!

Helpful  (0)