asked byon 12/18/19
Scam... they have a nice looking site but send whatever crap they have on hand and good luck trying to get them to even acknowledge that they sent what you didn't order, much less exchange it or refund what you paid when you send back something that wasn't something you ordered from them... SCAM!
Scam! I am so beyond disappointed. Waiting forever… Like two months… To receive a really junky thing that does not pass as a cover in my opinion! I'm not going to put my expensive phone into this piece of junk they mailed me! And what I ordered was a bright purple color and had a little handle on it… What I receivedIs black and flimsy. Not what I ordered at all! Boo!
Borderline scam; they are legitimate insofar as they do sell the products they advertise. However, they are a deeply unethical company with some very dodgy practices:
1. They advertise out-of-stock products without warning consumers of delays waiting for stock to become available.
2. They advertise using localised URLs (. com.uk,. com.au etc), implying they have a presence in those countries/locations but ship exclusively from Boston, USA and charge in US dollars.
3. They appear to have very frequent issues with shipping partial orders, incorrect items, damaged items, etc.
4. In the event of an issue with an order, they require the customer to pay for return postage to the USA, which is generally not economical for the customer.
5. Some people have reported that they refuse to provide any restitution whatsoever when an order is delivered incomplete (e.g. Missing items).
As a more general observation, their customer service is terrible.