Developed in part with a grant from
the National Science Foundation
Am trying to return this order and I cannot find an address....can anyone help me? I have tried to email them and have gotten no response. Dale
asked by Dale L. on 6/12/19
1 Answer
I would say file a complaint with whoever you paid with. Hopefully, they will research it and refund you. Mine did.
Helpful answer 0
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Posting guidelines

Ask a question

Get answers from the Noracora staff and other customers.
Posting guidelines
Is this your business?

Owners and employees, register now to answer these questions from potential customers. Register now

Have a question about
Post Review