Developed in part with a grant from
the National Science Foundation
@Mohamed: NO. Take your complaint directly to BBB. Meanwhile, dispute this transaction with your credit card.
asked by A S. on 5/8/15
1 Answer
you answer on the actual question I believe.
Helpful answer 1
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Posting guidelines

Ask a question

Get answers from the Amazon staff and other customers.
Posting guidelines
Is this your business?

Owners and employees, register now to answer these questions from potential customers. Register now

Have a question about
Post Review