US Government's NSF

2200 1st Avenue South, Suite 200
Seattle, WA 98134, US
Tel: (877) 779-5615 or (888) 826-6564
service@zulily.com

People interested in Zulily are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

kellyh60

I sent Zulily customer service a polite email, attaching relevant screen shots. (in 262 reviews)

kathyb40

You pay once, then get free shipping for the day (or all weekend if you order on a Friday). (in 1,061 reviews)

shellyl13

The ship date they gave me was 3 weeks after the date I ordered my clothes. (in 86 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

samones
7/9/15

The first time I ordered from Zulily it took nearly 3 weeks for 2 items to get to me. When I got them 1 item was not the right size and the other was kind of tight to where I had to wear it with linen pants I've already purchased. But I decided to give it another chance. As of right now I placed an order in the beginning of June and here we are in the beginning of July and still my entire package has not gotten to me. But the one item that did come, although it was advertised as a 6x for my daughter it looks like something out of the toddler's section. The shipping, although they say things ship out after the sales are over, will take a very very very long time to get to you and when you call a customer service they say well it depends on how fast the vendors get it to us. I will never ever in my life order anything else from Zulily again! I tried twice and I am paying now for trying to give them another chance. Horrible!!!

jennaa6
7/9/15

Crappy quality; why didn't I pay attention to the no review policy? However, it did come very quickly, even faster than the 5 to 8 days that was stated.

angelap29
7/9/15

I have made 3 separate purchases from Zulily. I am OK with the items purchased...not especially impressed but not necessarily disappointed, either. I am, however, disappointed with the shipping. One purchased took nearly 2 months to arrive! You are able to track your orders, online. I noticed that none of my items even began the shipping process for nearly 2 weeks.

leighh17
7/9/15

I received my first ever Zulily purchase in the mail yesterday and couldn't believe how "junkie" the quality of the dress was. It is practically see-through! I definitely will not be able to wear this out. VERY different from the pictures and now I'm stuck with the item. It took over three weeks for the item to come. I will never be purchasing from Zulily again.

joans29
7/9/15

And chances are you will not be satisfied with the item you eventually receive. Don't bother.

oliviar12
7/8/15

I won't ever buy at zulily, they advertise plus size but they'll send you the package saying it's the size you ordered with the wrong size clothing item. The scam is that they know they are sending the wrong order knowing we can't do exchanges.

susanm133
7/8/15

To all of those who gave 1-Star reviews: did you actually read the details of how the process works? They tell you just what to expect. If you want something right away, you have to shop from thr "Ready-to-Ship" section. They merely post items from other sites for a short time at incredibly low prices. I purchased several items from them, including quite a few toddler and baby items- I could never have afforded the regular prices. The quality was generally excellent, which demonstrated to me the difference in quality between cheap clothes and high-quality clothes. I know I cannot return anything, and they tell you why. So I am willing to play this game by their rules in order to have items I would not otherwise know about or afford; in exchange for that, I know I am gambling on what I buy.The low prices make the gamble worthwhile.

debraf14
7/8/15

Be sure to check out their return policy (which is virtually nonexistent) before you order. They also send the wrong size on an order which is non-returnable.

alyssaf3
7/8/15

I ordered a pair of American flag cowgirl boots about a month ago, and just barely got them today!! I wanted them for the 4th, but CLEARLY didn't have them! ALSO, the boots look different than the picture! They looked like a rounded toe, and they're completely pointed! I didn't want that, I have a size 8 and don't need them to look any longer so I wanted a rounded toe so I thought these boots were perfect! But NOPE not at all I hate them. They advertised "calf-high" nope, barely above the ankle. They advertised "1-2 days shipping" Hell no, I got them over a month later! And they're telling me they're ineligible for return! Now I understand! Because they aren't like the advertisement, or pictures! Never buy from this site !!!

dees46
7/8/15

I wanted to purchase the top they keep attaching to all the websites I visit, but there is no way to order it. When I emailed, I got no response.

maylenee
7/8/15

after reading all the horrible reviews i will not be ordering anything from them. I am surprised they ate still in business. thanks for saving me.

jeand21
7/7/15

Sizing of clothing is ridiculously off. Adult sizes look as if made for children. Quality is VERY poor - junky in fact. Based on this my first experience I will NOT order anything from Zulily in future.

christinef17
7/6/15

This is the worst online store. Received an item 4 weeks after ordering crammed into a very small bag (probably to save on postage). I ordered a large...and it wouldn't fit a large child. When I sent them an email about returning they replied with ridiculous requests to take pictures of the tags (of which their were NO size tags) and the UPC code. When I replied to them my camera was broken I did not receive any reply. Their 7 day time window is almost up;...luckily I paid via PayPal and now have a pending complaint. Good luck!!! Horrible experience

robinv9
7/6/15

After almost 3 weeks I got my clothes. The sizes were not accurate on the labels or they were made in a 3rd world country of starving women. I pulled out my larges and no way was there enough material to make a USA large. The quality of the items was so poor. Poor stitching and very cheap material. Some of the tops had such thin material that I have to wear a shirt under them. I was so disappointed and would never order anything on this site again.

lizs29
7/5/15

I made two orders. First I thought I just got a bad order. The dress was not accurately described/ shown on the site. It was a maxi dress and the front was actually the back! I called and they refunded my money. I ordered a second time then I got a dress that was sewn horribly probably by some poor soul in Guam being paid nickles to work all day long. The fabric was thin and cheap, and the back had a giant cutout that was not shown on the site. It did't even fit me and looked like rags. This time they gave me store credit and would not refund the money, even thought I told them that I would not be purchasing anything from their site again.
I really, really wish I had seen these reviews before I took the chance. They can keep the $20, I'm gonna stick to the brands I trust.

carriew23
7/4/15

My mom and I ordered something a couple of years ago (2012). This site is STUNNING! I don't understand how everyone else is giving this a faulty image, but it's not my business, I am only giving out an opinion. This website is great! My mother had ordered me a Polo Assn. Yellow tee, and another one with mixed colors. They all fit perfectly and matched in size. I hope other people had a great opportunity. I believe this website is no scam, and DEFINITELY THE OPPOSITE OF DRESSLILY. (Dress Lily is absolutely terrible, and horrible service)

mariaa70
7/3/15

I MADE THE AWFUL MISTAKE OF NOT READING THE REVIEWS FIRST. I WANTED TO WAIT FOR ALL MY ORDERS TO COME BEFORE I WROTE THE REVIEW. FIRST TO SHIP: SHOES - ALL OF THEM WERE STRETCHED OUT. SECOND ORDER TO SHIP: TOPS (CLOTHING) - NOTHING LIKE THE PICTURE AND ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE QUALITY...THEY LOOK LIKE MOO-MOO'S INSTEAD OF TOPS. THIRD AND FINAL ORDER TO SHIP: A FLOWERBOMB EAU DE TOILETTE. THEY WENT THROUGH GREAT LENGTHS TO CUT OUT THE BARCODE AND THE SECRET SERVICE CODE ON THE INSIDE OF THE BOX. NOT TO MENTION, THEY DIDN'T EVEN PUT IT IN THE CORRECT TYPE OF BOTTLE. THIS SITE IS NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF THEIVES. SHAME ON THEM. THEY SHOULD BE MADE TO SHUT IT DOWN. I'M FLIPPIN PISSED!!!!

shellyl14
7/3/15

So this is my second review. Initially I had given zulily 3 stars. I really liked 2 of the shirts and a pair of pants that I received. Well then I ordered from them AGAIN....yes I was hopeful. NEVER Again! Every item I received (palazzo pants, jumpsuit, leggings and tunic) were not what I expected. I will not wear the palazzo pants or the tunic due to size and poor quality and there are no returns (which they make clear up front.) So I gambled. The jumpsuit and leggings I will wear but they definitely do not look like they did in the photos online. All 4 items are cheap and poorly made Can you say flea market!!??! Unfortunately I'm awaiting one more delivery from zulily. That will be my last and final order. The main problem with their clothes is the quality. Cheap cheap cheap.

deed52
7/2/15

Quality of product is very low and shipping takes 44444444444everrrrrrrrrr anddddddddddddddddd you if you don't like what you receive you can only exchange but that information is nowhere on their website.

STAY AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

gailw24
7/1/15

Shipping took over a month. Clothes I ordered where very low quality and look cheap. One item, which I ordered as a 1X would not even fit over my head. It fits my size 6 sister. Very disappointed in the products. Will not order from them again. Will stick with Amazon. Be vary wary

sundayl
6/30/15

I am a online shopper hate malls and online is convenient, I have ordered three pairs of size 8 shoes, two were the same style different colors one pair fit, the second was a whole size bigger and the third, different style I couldn't get my foot in. Never again. I will stick with Amazon or Zappos If I'm not happy they both have very simple return policy.

susanl80
6/30/15

As others write, my order is coming in 3 different shipments and nothing is returnable. That was not mentioned until after I purchased the clothing. My bad for not checking but I have never encountered this issue.
The quality of the clothing so far (i have received one package) I would not ever purchase in a store.
Lesson learned, I only hope this saves someone else for ordering this crap.

jessicas90
6/30/15

after debating on trying the site out for many months I finally broke down and purchased over $100 in clothing. On the site it said typical delivery takes 10-14days. It took almost one month for me to get my first package. I ordered 8 things and they split my order into 3 separate packages. I am still waiting on my last package. The clothing I did get was very cheap and the pants were see through. They sizes were also not correctly described. And worst of all there is a no return policy!! I will never order from them again!

melissal50
6/29/15

I have been a Zulily customer for approximately 2 years. Let me be perfectly blunt here...the clothes suck! The vast majority of the clothing is shoddy, inappropriately sized, cheaply made and/or see through. I quit buying clothes from this site for awhile then i got suckered in again by the wonderful pictures on the website. I thought well I am sure they have improved and I ordered clothes again which was a HUGE mistake!! Same song, different day!! It is quite ironic that I started reading all the bad reviews today. Then the mailman appears with a Zulily box just for me. It contained 3 tops which of course look nothing like their photo and a pair of shoes that comes nowhere close to fitting!! Here again I am left holding the bag.....or box! I had to have a garage sale a few weeks ago to get rid of all the things that didn't fit or I would have been arrested for wearing out on the street because they were see through and flimsy. I had one lady at the garage sale say "I always wanted to buy from Zulily and ended up buying 1/3 of all the clothes. I didn't feel bad by selling her the clothes because at least she was lucky enough to see what she was buying before being ripped off. I was lucky to make 1/8 back on what I sold if that much. This is the second pair of shoes that I ordered that don't come close to fitting. They must have camera persons taking the pictures that also moonlight as magicians because they always look better on the site then they do in person. This delivery today was the straw that broke the camel's back! Everything I ordered is here. I am done with this company. I have enough merchandise here that I could open my own consignment shop!! The only reason that I even gave them 2 stars is because of all the kitchen items and jewelry that I bought I was quite satisfied with. Sorry this review is so long but I could go on and on for hours about this company. So Zulily, I only have one thing left to say. See ya, wouldn't want to be ya!!

Tip for consumers: Hmmm... "Add a tip for others who might use this site" ...DON'T!!!

eileens9
6/29/15

At this writing, I have yet to even have my stuff arrive to THEM, and my order was placed 13 days ago. I just checked my order and it isn't due to arrive to them for possibly another 5+ days.
It seems items generally ship within 12-16 days after your order is placed (which is after the 3 days the items are up for sale) from the seller. Each item sold on Zulily is there for 3 days, after that time the orders are sent to the seller and they have up to 16 days to ship them out to Zulily! Then figure an additional amount of time from that point before they arrive to Zulily.
Then they will go through it and maybe get it out in the mail to me a few days after that.
So basically, a month will go by from the time you place your order to the time you get it.
If you are shopping for something and want to use it/wear it right away, this isn't the place to shop!
Granted, they take your money right away! And don't even send you an email conformation that they received your order. Supposedly, they will send you notification once it is actually shipped out to you - will wait to see if that happens or not.
I a just hoping that I don't have to have either item (or both) returned because they don't fit - GOD only knows what hoops and time you will have t jump thru to get that accomplished. Needless to say, even if the stuff fits, I will not be shopping with this site again. The money I am saving isn't worth the time lost waiting to get it.

silvaj
6/28/15

I ordered more then 25 clothing items in 8 orders. The wait for my packages didn't bother me. Mostly of the items fit, some were slightly smaller. I got compliments on the pants and tunics when I wore them. Two pair of leggings I ordered were see-through and not what I expected for $9.99 each. The bad experience came with 2 Aggie personalized beach towels $24.99 each. Too thin, small and when I washed them in cold water the red stripes ran on the white stripes.
Originally the NO RETURN policy didn't concern me but now it does.
I don't think I will buy anything from this site again

kellies8
6/26/15

Zulily can be great, but order what you know. I have bought clothes once from a "designer" I didn't know and I will never do it again. It seems as though any person who owns a sewing machine can sell clothes on Zulily. I don't think most of them are real companies. Zulily does have deals from name brand companies. This is what you should look for. You know the fit or quality of the item. You HAVE to look around before buying. Check Amazon. Often I find toys or appliances for cheaper on Amazon. Today I saw a cuisinart griddle for $89 bucks. The same griddle is $50 at Costco. It retails for $100. Use a 20% off coupon from bed, bath, and beyond and it is cheaper. Also check Amazon for reviews on products you are unfamiliar with. The shipping is slow...we all know that. But don't get suckered into a "deal" without doing your homework!!!

amyj32
6/26/15

First order had a decorative item that seems just fine. The clothing items are oddly made. The shoulders are so tight a friend two sizes smaller couldn't get it on, and the other item was made of inexpensive t-shirt material. It's very difficult to find return information other than email them and follow the explicit instructions and return at your own expense for a credit. And this has to take place in 14 days. .. Waiting for their explicit instructions. Onerous.

annp27
6/26/15

I made 3 different orders after seeing commercials and hearing about all the savings. I ordered 4 pair of shoes...1 fit and were made very cheap. Some of my sizes were not what I ordered. Out of the clothing articles---awful! I (a 35 yr. old woman) have a large shirt that my 6 year old daughter wears. Everything says made in China and is CHEAP, CHEAP, CHEAP!

Read up on the company before buying anything! I will never order from Zulily again!

hellens2
6/26/15

It takes 2 to 3 weeks to ship orders! That's just ridiculous!! I will not be buying from this site anymore.

jaxg
6/25/15

When I found out it takes a month to receive my order, I cancelled all five of them. After I read all the other reviews, I'm so glad I cancelled. I can't imagine how long it would take if I had to get anything exchanged. I had to tell them to refund the shipping fee they charged me, otherwise, they weren't going to. I am told my refund will be per item and not per order. I will have to add up each item to make sure it totals correctly. UGHHHHH

Tip for consumers: Do not order anything you need straight away. It takes a month to receive it.

ld52
6/24/15

When I ordered a dress in XL, the shipment statement is saying S. So when I went back to look at the order email it also said S. I would never order a small. This is the 2nd time I have ordered from them and will never order again.

Tip for consumers: I contacted Zulily regarding this order and they gave me a credit for the amount of the dress. I actually like the dress and the quality is good but the size is wrong. Since it is not possible to reorder anything from them I will wait until I find another dress that I like. Since they treated me fairly I will order from them in the future.

saraha65
6/24/15

I purchased two items from here, from 2 different vendors, a pair of shoes and a dress. As far as merchandise quality, the shoes were perfect, a brand name so that was easy. The dress was good quality, albeit a little on the small size, even with adjustments for the EU sizing. The thing to know about this site (among other things) is their shipping policy (which is clearly stated on the website)- they receive merchandise from other vendors and then ship it to us buyers. That takes time. It took almost 5 weeks for me to get my order.
I can only speak to the quality of the stuff I received. I do know, being a frequent cosmetic product shopper, that the cosmetic items are no bargain at all. Some of them are even more expensive than drugstore or Ulta prices

debb634
6/24/15

My experience with clothing orders has been very disappointing. After waiting 4 weeks from the order date, the quality of the item was shabby and flimsy and not useable for it's intended use (casual pants) but not returnable. The other item never arrived and I was charged $2 for cancelling the order after waiting 4 weeks for it.

patt337
6/24/15

I only wish I had read the reviews first. Order took 5 weeks to arrive in bits..sizes are American so too small!!!! and rubbish product. In order to return YOU have to pay and recorded delivery!!!!! Just hope my daughter likes and fits into the things I ordered.DO NOT USE THEM

melindab5
6/23/15

I get these ads on both my computer and my tablet. The dresses are awful looking and nothing a 77 year old would ever wear. Please target those people who might be interested in your unattractive dresses. I can't believe ANYone would wear them with pleasure.

melissaw27
6/23/15

As a new customer, I was kind of excited waiting for my order to come. I ordered one Under Armour shirt for my teenage son and 4 summer dresses for myself (3 Ananda collection, 1 other). The Under Armour shirt arrived a few days later, in perfect shape.... yeah! Then I waited, and waited for the dresses to be marked shipped. I called 3 weeks later and was nicely told that it takes awhile. Well, funny thing is, they were then marked shipped miraculously later that same day that I called to complain? Anyway, I ripped open the package when it came and pulled out 4 pieces of trash. One dress was incredibly filthy and torn! The other 3 were ill shaped, excessive thread used, just plain rags that I would not even send to the thrift store. The only good thing about this purchase was the nice customer service rep, who refunded my complete purchase (except the Under Armour shirt I was very happy with). I would not recommend this site to anyone. Just cough up the money for Under Armour at a local store or the Under Armour website. Just a huge waste of time and money to buy sweat shop rags they workers wiped their feet and floors with! :-(

natalieh19
6/23/15

I have ordered tons of things from zulily. It has been hit and miss. Usually when I order name brand items such as fisher price or burts bees, the items are a good quality. More often than not however, I am disappointed in the items I get. I have learned NEVER to order clothes from them. They are either poor quality, or they don't fit. They are very nice, but will NOT give you a refund for anything.

joanng6

RE Collapse It Bowls
Unfortunately I was only shipped one item in this “set of six” order. I contacted Zulily customer service and they kindly resent another order (set of six) at no charge. Again, I only received one item. I contacted Zulily customer service wanting the additional four items sent overnight because at this point I needed the products ASAP since they were intended to be given as a gift. Here is where the trouble began. Zulily initially wanted me to pay an additional $119.00 for the already purchased four items. Their reasoning is that they credited me $40.00 for the original perchance plus $20.00 for overnight service! Somehow Zulily figured each bowl must cost $40.00 apiece. I insisted that since I had already paid for a set of six plus shipping they should credit the entire order – is that unreasonable? Evidently it is by Zulily standards because in the end I had to pay $20.00 shipping to get the items (needed as a gift). So in effect, if you order this set of six ‘Collapse It’ bowls expect to pay 50% more than the advertised price to get the product – nice work if you can get it. FYI, it would be less expensive to order from Crate & Barrel. Additionally, I asked Tracy, the last customer service manager I spoke with at Zulily for the name of her supervisor so I could try to work out this issue and she flat out refused to give me the name of someone I could contact.

Update:
I was so distressed by the above events that I contacted Zulily corporate office (yes, I am a bulldog). I had to leave a message on just any random voice mail that would hold additional messages. Their phone triage is not for the faint of heart. As a result I received a call from Zulily corporate office. They were very helpful. She promised to reimburse me for the $20.00 shipping and will ask Tracy to give out manager's names in the future.

I'll keep you posted if there are any further mishaps. Currently increasing the star rating to demonstrate good will.

carlas22
6/23/15

I was very excited to see such cute things for my grandbabies but after reading all the bad reviews.....im definitely NOT going to order anything...THANKU EVERY ONE FOR WARNING ME

kayo9
6/23/15

I wanted to order a darling little sun dress for my grand-daughter that I saw on their ad, but after opening the site, couldn't find it. Bait and switch.

kimig
6/22/15

I knew it was too good to be true, sadly I went for it anyway. The Fendi perfume I bought off of the site is fake and not cheap. (cheap compared to the real deal) Do not buy.

suzanned12
6/21/15

I agree with many of these reviews. Cheap quality and NO RETURN policy. Best to stay away from this site.

laquiae
6/21/15

I have never been so disappointed....basically with myself. First of all, I DEFINITELY should have read the reviews before I ordered. Secondly, I should've talked with other people I know, about ordering clothes online, to get some wisdom about the process. I ordered over $200 worth of clothes and could only fit two things. **** If you are a large, plus sized woman, never order from a website that does not have a return policy.**** When I shop at Lane Bryant, Ross, or Catherine's, I normally wear 2x but some things I need a 3x in. So I thought ordering 3 X's from Zulily would be fine. WRONG!!! Every single thing ran small. As I stated earlier, I could only fit two things and they were tight. 100% RAYON WAS A JOKE! There was a slender model modeling a dress made of 100% rayon. The dress came below her knees and the sleeves came down to the middle of her arms. When I tried it on, I couldn't get it over arms and it only came to mid thigh. Two other blouses, that looked very shiny and flowy, and cost me $25 each, we're made of 100% cotton. But its my fault that I didn't look at what the material was before I purchased them. So, my advice is read & check the material before you order, order at least one to two sizes up, expect to wait at least almost one month to receive your items and lastly, WHAT YOU SEE IS NOT ALWAYS WHAT YOU GET!

beverleyb
6/21/15

Why Is the sizing always off, the products are not described as they really are, everything I ordered was just junk, and you can't return anything, I am surprised that they are still in business, and the Long long wait for your products, stay away from this site, they should be closed down

gv22
6/20/15

Where does this merchandise come from? You can tell there's no quality control. Sorry Zuily you've lost a very valuable customer so would have purchased lots from your site and recommended this company to my co-workers but have gone back to say DONT ORDER FROM THIS SITE. You could have a good product if you put better quality and ensure customer satisfaction. It's only a matter of time you will run out of people who will give you a chance. Cleanup your act!!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't order to avoid disappointment and they will not accept returns.

annemariem1
6/20/15

Well its my second Zulily purchase that does not fit....bought these items a size larger just because of the last mistake and even worse fitting. Never buying from them again.

rosel71
6/19/15

I didn't find any reviews from this site earlier and guess they are ashamed of adding customer reviews. The pictures may have no correlation with actual products. They probably try to follow the picture to make your items after getting our oders. Pure crappy stuff and smell terribly like just coming out of sweatshops

darlenej5
6/19/15

After reading all the negative reviews I was really hesitant to order anything from Zulily....but, I ended up ordering 2 pairs of shoes from Zulily. The first pair I love and they came in after only about 2 weeks (surprise). The second pair I love as well but the soles are very slippery (will have to do something about that). Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised that they came in so quickly and were a very nice material. Now, let's see how my bill is handled hopefully no mistakes will be made. After reading the negative reviews about the clothes, though, I will absolutely not order anything from them.

janetp21
6/19/15

I have ordered from Zulily and had some good luck. However, I am now seeing the same items in stores and online for the same or even lesser prices. The original prices are bogus. I would prefer to buy the same items from businesses that send them quickly.

I do have to say, customer service has been nice. They will not take returns, but they will give you credit most of the time. Still not really worth it.

65 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zulily staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I have a pair of Tom shoes for my granddougther, they are a little small, any way to change?
8/27/13
Answer
jonv14
A: If you bought them from Zulily, you might see about making your granddaughters feet smaller. I'm sure that's easier than dealing with Zulily.
5/7/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I ordered a pair of boots from Zulily that were advertised as having a leather upper. Later, after looking these boots up elsewhere on the Internet, I learned they are actually manmade. I can't wear manmade shoes, and certainly not manmade boots. The boots have just been shipped. Is there any way I can get Zulily to take them back based on their erroneous advertising?
11/30/14
Answer
darquisev
A: If their advertisement was erroneous, evidently, Zulily should reimburse you immediately. Email their Customer Service & they will reply for sure. I encountered 2 or 3 times similar "incidents" and I was always reimbursed. Just tell it as it is, and you should be fine...
D.V.