US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

kellyh60

I sent Zulily customer service a polite email, attaching relevant screen shots. (in 247 reviews)

kathyb40

You pay once, then get free shipping for the day (or all weekend if you order on a Friday). (in 946 reviews)

marianneg

I ordered 5 outfits and they came about 3 weeks later. (in 75 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

dianec34
4/16/15

I placed an order for 3 pairs of Spanx (a very well-known company) on March 29, 2015 and am STILL waiting for my purchase!!! I only ordered from this site because the price was very reasonable....big mistake!! I should have just ordered from the Spanx site, like I usually do; I would have had my items by now! Very, very slow! This was my first, and last, time ordering from this site. I would not recommend it!!

sylviaj3
4/15/15

They are fraudsters! You receive daily emails of offers but when you contact them for the status of the order, you get no response. Worst online shopping site ever. Lesson learnt. "ALWAYS READ CUSTOMERS REVIEWS BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER"

Tip for consumers: Be warned!

jocelyns2
4/14/15

two weeks after I placed my order - it's still in STEP 1, in other words it appears the only thing that has happened is that I placed my order - I won't order from them again

lissettec
4/13/15

Loveee this store the best, love the low LOWS prices, Everything I need for me and my family I FIND IT ONLY IN THIS STORE

helenk29
4/12/15

I have had very bad luck with Zulily, except for things like Vera Bradley - products you know are from reliable manufacturers. I have wasted SO much money on this site just thinking there's no way they can mess up certain items, but I've received more defective items than quality items. And they could not care less if you are not happy with the quality of a product, they will NOT refund your money or even give you a store credit. I'll never buy from again -- OH, and this I the very first review I have ever given for an seller, so believe me -- STAY AWAY!!!!

kellyh60
4/11/15

Zulily is a mixed bag. I know of no other retailer that operates the way they do, so it's hard to find a comparison. I am a regular customer, and all in all, I think they're worthwhile, but it helps to understand how they do business. I don't have any inside information; this is just from my own experience.

--They sell stuff they don't have -- yet. Few if any other sites do this. If you order something from Lands End, and they don't have it in stock but expect to get it, they'll offer you a backorder and won't charge you until they ship your order. But Zulily routinely sells stuff it doesn't have. They make the sales -- and collect your money -- and give you a projected ship date. Then they use your money to order the goods.Their supply chain is far from perfect, and some suppliers probably are dodgy, so there are often glitches with orders. They are decent about communicating with you about this and will offer to cancel your order and refund your money if they don't meet their own projected shipping date. When this happens, they'll give you a $10 credit toward your next order.

--Quality of goods is extremely uneven. While they regularly carry well-known, quality name brands (genuine, as far as I can tell), their bread and butter is cheap brands you won't find anywhere else. The thing about the cheap stuff is it's often very cute and unique compared to what you can find at Macy's or Lands End. I have a tissue-thin tunic/dress from Zulily, and everyone loves that thing. I got like 8 compliments on it yesterday. It cost about $25 and really wasn't even worth that unless you love the pattern and shape as much as I (and many of my coworkers) do. (I wear a camisole and leggings with it, so the thinness isn't a big deal.)

--They officially don't take returns. But that doesn't mean they never take returns. I got them to take one when their description of the item was inaccurate on a key point. I sent Zulily customer service a polite email, attaching relevant screen shots. They took my return, paid the shipping, refunded my money, and gave me a $10 credit for my trouble.

* * *

So, do shop at Zulily, but consider these rules of thumb:

--Stick to known name brands whose quality you trust and whose size charts you know or can look up. (Zulily's size charts aren't always accurate.) If you aren't sure about a brand, type it into Google and see what comes up. If nothing much appears, be careful. If you decide to take a chance, order a size up. Third-World apparel often runs small, and remember the no-returns policy.

--Don't buy special occasion gifts on Zulily unless they are familiar name brands and you're ordering months ahead. You don't want to give a loved one something that feels thin and cheap, and you don't want to have to find a last-minute replacement gift. Likewise, if you need a dress for a special occasion, don't order it within less than 60 days of the occasion. You need time to find something else if the order is canceled or the garment isn't as described.

--Don't assume Zulily's price is the best available and its descriptions are 100% accurate. Search the Web for the item, read other descriptions, try to find the manufacturer's size chart, and always check Amazon for reviews and/or a better price. Sometimes Zulily's price is a dollar or two less than Amazon's, but Amazon will ship free and Zulily is going to tack on $6+ shipping.

--Don't order anything from Zulily that you need by a date certain. The exception to this is their "Ready to Ship" category. I don't have any experience with that, but I assume it means what it says. I suspect Ready to Ship is comprised of stuff they ordered too much of, or that their suppliers made too much of, and probably their returned items.

Bottom line: Zulily isn't Lands End or Macy's. It's not even Chadwick's. But there are some great deals to be had for a savvy consumer. Just know who you're dealing with and do your homework.

kl325
4/9/15

I've purchased many items from Zulily.com over the past six months, ranging from housewares to baby clothes to online vouchers. Throughout it all, I've noticed that I had to be extremely diligent about researching the "sale" price of any item, as you can often find any given item at an equal or slightly lower price at Amazon.com or other retail stores. When I do find a deal that saves a few dollars, I have to be additionally diligent as I have yet to find a Zulily item that is returnable (even when it does not arrive as predicted/advertised).

That said, I recently purchased a voucher (spend $30 for $60 worth of tinyprints.com merch) for tinyprints.com on a Zulily sale. On the deal page, there was NO mention that this "voucher" couldn't be combined with other promotional offers on tinyprints.com (as I reviewed the page thoroughly). Upon trying to use this "voucher," Zulily's "offer" was to purchase a PROMOTIONAL CODE from tinyprints.com worth $60 off, not a gift certificate or other form of payment that expressed that I had a voucher worth the genuine money I'd spent. As a result, any tinyprints.com discounts cannot be used (as tinyprints.com only allows one promo code to be used per piece of merchandise). As a result, I'm stuck with the option to buy $60 worth of only full-priced tinyprints.com merchandise (that you have to use one time and refund the remainder, by the way) and, despite calling customer service, no other recourse since the deal is not refundable in any way. When there are so many other competitive flash sale websites, why use one that doesn't allow returns, doesn't offer competitive prices, and allows account executives to engineer deals that screw over their customers? I sure won't be.

meghans9
4/8/15

I love Zulily, and find that this site has such unique, stylish and affordable items. I have ordered from them numerous times over the past year, and yes, their shipping can be a bit delayed, but most items have always been what I expected and more! So happy to have this site, they have the cutest clothes for kids, not to mention toys, etc.

ct41
4/8/15

The order is processed and paid for quickly enough. Then the emails keep coming weeks apart each noting that one of the things ordered has been cancelled. A credit is promised but does not show up on the visa card.
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY - IT IS A SCAM!

liame5
4/8/15

I've ordered multiple times from this company.....and I didn't have a problem until I had a problem :) A lot of the items in my first few orders were of decent quality, although sizing wasn't consistent (size charts were not helpful either). I bought children's clothes, shoes, and toys . The children's tops and shoes both ran on the smaller side and I would have returned with a different site that allowed returns. My problem came from ordering curtains from their site. The listing clearly stated that they were a set of two panels (I ordered three sets). When I received them they were individual panels and definitely were not going to work for the room I had ordered them for, since I was missing half of what I ordered. I called customer service and they said I could return them because the listing clearly stated pairs of panels. The customer service representative also said he would credit my account $15 for the trouble. So that weekend I decided I would try to order 3 more sets of curtains that would work, using this $15 credit I was given. I ordered one set, by itself, so I would only have to pay shipping for them and I could get my other two sets shipped free. When I checked out there was no $15 credit on my account, like promised. I went ahead and checked out and figured I'd call customer service and get the credit to use on the next two sets I still had to order. I had to email because it was after hours and by the time I received a response the curtains were sold out and my free shipping had expired. I asked customer service to cancel the order for the one set and they agreed to do that. Three days later I received a shipping notification for those panels, so I called customer service again. They said to just return them once they were received. (BTW when they arrived they were also an individual panel, not a set like the listing indicated). So three weeks after the fact I've returned them and am still waiting for a refund.....although tracking shows they were delivered at least a week ago.

victoriap11
4/7/15

I'm going to include photos because it's hard to explain.
My mother ordered from this site. I never would because the clothing is horrendously unstylish and suitable only for mothers and babies as far as I'm concerned. She sent me the dress to wear to some family function because she doesn't trust me to dress appropriately. I find this even more laughable after receiving said dress. The stupid company can't even make sure their front accessories are sewn on properly! The "button" piece dangles from a string from the front of the dress, but was sewn on improperly, probably by a 10 year old in a sweat shop of some foreign country. Don't support this business. Just say no, and walk away.

Tip for consumers: Just say no and walk away

kristinad7
4/7/15

I ordered a bed comforter and it was never delivered. UPS showed that it was. I first contacted Zulily who then said it was between me and ups. While this is not zulilys direct fault, they were the ones who dictated it be shipped by ups. Also, as a retailer I would think they would want to keep their customer happy and make things right, but they don't. I have had other orders with them, so it's not like I am a first timer trying to pull a scam. I will never order from here again and have also filed a complaint with BBB

theresam19
4/6/15

why don't you all put in Netflix,as these are linked somewhere

melissat23
4/5/15

I am a Canadian customer, or at least I was. At Christmas time I did a lot of shopping via zulily. I had ordered several items from them in the past and was usually pleased with the items. But i always made the assumption the price I was seeing & agreeing to on my order checkout & confirmation page was the price I was being charged. NOT SO. It seems zulily will give you a price of (for example) $58.19CA for 2 pairs of sandals, that's including shipping, taxes& duty charges to Canada. But if you look closely to the EMAIL order confirmation, the prices of the items have been changed to US dollars, and although the numbers are still the same, for shipping, taxes& duty, your order total of 58.19CAN has suddenly become $58.19 USD; a year or more ago, that exchange rate wouldn't have really been noticeable. Today though, that's a difference of 58.19=$72.55CAN. suddenly that great deal just became a rip off. So in November 2014 when I discovered this has been happening, to my account, for at LEAST the previous 3 months! I instantly began having it corrected. I spoke to my card company, they confirmed it was over charged. I was able to work it out with zulily directly rather than having the card company doing an investigation. you'd think that would be the end of the problem, that they'd have it corrected so no other customers would have to go through this......

So now it's April 2015, tonnes of time for the problem to be fixed. I figured why not, hope for the best. I even paid with PayPal this time, versus credit card. Just to rule out the card as being the issue. Ordered 2 pairs of wonderful sandals, totaling $58.19CAN, And yet again when I got the email confirmation of the order, the currency had been changed to $58.19USD. Makes a great deal of $58 for 2 sandals, no deal for $72.55 for 2 pairs of sandals. I wouldn't have even ordered them if it hadn't been for the money I was supposedly saving...

Their products are acceptable, most of the time. I never had the return issues other ppl had, they'd always credit my acct, and since I knew I'd be ordering something else in the future, that was never a problem for me. Some of the items were cheap quality, crap. But I've ordered enough items online from around the globe that I've learned you can sometimes buy a lemon, live & learn. If you want Quality, go to the store, inspect the item in person. Just beware of your a Canadian customer, watch your process, watch the currency charged to your card!!

donnaw35
4/4/15

I recently ordered and received four sets of drapes for my living room. All but two panels arrived stained and several had pulls in them. All eight panels were covered with short black hairs. GROSS! Can't return them. I laundered them and took them to Good Will! A very expensive mistake to order from Zulily, a mistake that I certainly will not make again!!

glauciak
4/4/15

Buying clothes on Zulily is frustrating. Most of them are low quality fabric. However l have bought shoes, Fall & Christmas Decor, some jewlery for fair price according their quality I don't buy clothes and garments from Zulily anymore. I have learned by mistakes in the past.

stacyb53
4/4/15

Yes- shipping can take a while and no- they don't accept returns. But I have ordered from Zulily numerous times and have always been more than happy! I have only ordered children's clothes and shoes from here, but I everything I've ever bought was very good quality. Only once did I have an issue with a couple pairs of shoes being too small. When I called, the customer service person was very friendly, and I received a refund and did not even have to return the shoes. Only took one short phone call, no hassle for me. I always find the cutest clothes for my daughters at amazing prices!!! Will continue to shop here!

brith
4/2/15

The return policy is terrible. Just make sure to read that section well before placing a order. Terrible service.

zulilys

This site is ok IF:
1. You are not In a hurry, I mean you saw something that is quite a deal for, say, Christmas 6 months from now
2. You take your time and think about your purchase...some of their items are lower in price but when you add the shipping cost (if you're only buying one at a time), it's basically the same price as out there
3. Don't ever, EVER buy clothing, jewelry, shoes, furniture a, high $$ items....coz well, you shouldn't buy clothes or shoes without trying them first anyway esp when it's zero return policy. And jewelry...I personally like to hold them first to see how much they weight/tarnish/shine/etc (and frankly a $10 "silver" or gold ring just brings out the word "skeptical" in my mental dictionary.
4. My personal method: Google the exact item to see what's the going price out there and then I decide if it's worth to price and risks ordering from Zulily; don't spend more than $15 for an item unless you could know for sure it's not counterfeited.
5. Don't eagerly wait for the items to come, I usually order then forget it for a month or more before it finally arrived
6. Last and foremost, sometimes you ordered an item and sometime later you get an email saying your order has been cancelled...keep in mind though: you are still already charged for it and they give you store credit for it, they don't give you your money back (which I think is a complete scam and crap but I won't raise hell since it happens twice to items that cost $10 or less...so far)
There you go, just be careful what you order and spend on this site. So far (other than the two cancelled orders for store credit), I 've gotten what I ordered.

carm504
4/1/15

I purchased two pairs of shoes that didn't fit and frankly weren't as cute in person as they were online, so I went back to the site to look for how to print a return label or any sort of return option, to find out the company doesn't accept returns. I emailed customer service and they were sympathetic, said they will take back my shoes and make an exception, according to one customer service rep. Had to pay for shipping back, but that's expected. After over 10 days, I hadn't received a credit. Emailed customer service again, someone else told me they were logged as being returned but it can take up to 2 weeks for a full refund. Long story short, I think they have people working customer service who do not speak very good English and don't know the difference between getting a refund and receiving a credit. So frustrating. I've had several email exchanges trying to explain myself and get answers as to why someone told me I would get a refund but now I have a credit...but each time a different person answers and doesn't know what's going on.

So now I have $60 to waste on clothes that are ugly. STAY AWAY, don't waste your time.

cynthiab22
4/1/15

I use to be a loyal customer until I got the run around! Also the quality is way down. Lots of crappy clothes, it's like shopping at Wal-Mart or a flea market. People stay away from this site they take your money then claim your items are shipped, they are not! they are sitting in a warehouse somewhere. They have no regard for their customers.

Tip for consumers: BEWARE!!!
If you want crappy merchandise or simply want them to take your money without shipping your goods then this is the site for you!

donnah46
3/31/15

Why would anyone want to shop here when there are plenty of other great companies out there where you can return items for a refund!! Buying clothes online is always a risk, you don't know if or how it will fit. Telling people there is no refunds is ridiculous!! I purchased two sundress in my dress size and they fit and looked horrible!! So now I have a credit which I don't really want. Well, if they keep this up I have feeling they won't be around too long!

Tip for consumers: Don't shop here unless you want a store credit!!

susanm118

Order # 826174165

Let me tell you something, I have placed and PAID for an order and I have also PAID delivery and shipping costs, so I am not accepting that you will wait for a bulk order of orders before shipping my order; you will post my order as I have paid all of my costs for my order- otherwise I will take this matter further- I am not accepting this reason of 'lets wait to see how many more orders we get' you have mine, I have paid for mine, and expect it delivered within the week -you expected payment at time of order placement, I expect delivery immediately of same/

Susan Moses

Tip for consumers: think very wisely, there is no way of contacting this 'organisation' and they are scamming people out of funds- buy local, safe and sure, simple as that

sarahl93
3/31/15

Well i bought lot of stuffs from zulily..some of them were bot right size..chart shows sometimes but in real it's different.price is way too much.they r just ripping offmoney like crazy.again no return policyat all. received a necklace which was broken and they didn't refund me for that.i am gonna quit zulily.and shipping time? Dont ask me they take forever.takes more than a month.overall they r fooling ppl.no good

irinam2
3/30/15

That's it! I will never buy products from Zulily
The listing info is inaccurate , the size of some items does not coincide at all. The quality of some things are embarrassed! No return accepted.

Tip for consumers: Some of shipped boxes dшв not have my street name on the shipping labels.

amandas78
3/29/15

I just received my second order from Zulily and I'm very happy with my items. I'll admit I got worried after my first purchase. I ordered my daughter an American Girl doll. I was so excited at the deal I jumped on it. Then I saw it would take 30 days to ship. I started reading reviews and thought maybe I should not have spent so much my first time buying from this store. The item actually arrived one week later. The smile on my daughters face would have been worth the 30 days. I couldn't afford this doll straight from American Girl. My second purchase took 3 weeks to arrive. It was another name brand item and was worth the wait. I would recommend when purchasing stay with brands you know are good quality as there is no returning it. And do not purchase if you are expecting to receive it in a hurry. If your looking for a greats deal and don't mind a wait it's worth it.

Tip for consumers: I would recommend when purchasing stay with brands you know are good quality as there is no returning it. And do not purchase if you are expecting to receive it in a hurry. If your looking for a greats deal and don't mind a wait it's worth it.

satchib
3/29/15

I wish I've searched this review site before the purchase at Zulily. The US size is too confusing. It said Small/Medium US 10 and it turned out AU size 14!! Even one size to fit all is likewise. Three out of four items are too huge for me to wear then no returns so they must go straight to the charity clothes bin as I don't have any friends/family who is in these size. The other (only fit) one is in size Small (bottoms) was a bit tight and the thread on the top elastic part has broken off easily when I tried on. The color of wrap skirt said Purple/Orange and it did said the color may look different from picture but what I've got is Orange/Red which looks very different from the picture. They should show some samples of color patterns at least if they are so much in variety. I'm completely devastated by this hugely disappointing purchase that more than hundreds dollars have been wasted!! Will never come back again! Watch out AU consumers!!

Tip for consumers: Watch out AU consumers before wasting dollars!!!!

judyl20
3/26/15

I love Zulily and am always so impressed with the variety of good quality items they offer. That being said, their delivery system is not fast and knowing this I only order items which I know will be good quality but that which I am not in a hurry to receive.

Tip for consumers: Quality good - Delivery slow.

robinh45
3/26/15

I've ordered from Zulily.com multiple times. It's a fantastic idea, but you have to read the fine print & return policies to understand how they work. It does take a long time to get the items. Only once did I not get what I ordered b/c they ran out of stock, & they refunded me before I knew it was a problem. The items are often current to the stores at a huge discount - I've seen the same items in Dillards & Macy's for much higher prices. I go & browse from time to time just to see what deals they have. If you want the convenience of department stores, then go to a department store. But for great finds, at great prices, for which you can wait... Zulily is great!

** I do not work for them & I don't know anyone who does. I am a Mom of 2 in middle, TN.

Tip for consumers: Read their policies before ordering & know shipping takes awhile because of the nature of their business.

ab2536
3/25/15

Do not order from here. You are better off driving across the country to get what you need. Not only will you be able to get it that way you would prob lanky make there and back before U would even get your items from this company. RUN. GO TO AMAZON. Or anywhere else but here. Awful awful awful.

micheleh26
3/24/15

I ordered some things for my grandson. The things looked nice but took 3 weeks to arrive. So on 3/315 I ordered about 8 items 1 was canceled 1 was being shipped to me it says. 2 are being shipped to zulilly. The rest I know nothing about . They told me they would give me a refund. It would be a credit. Why would I want credit at a place where i couldn't get the merchandise the last time I ordered. So I guess I am suppose to keep ordering until I use up my credit and find something they have and can actually deliver. Now I wonder how long this will take. These kind of web sites should be shut down. If I hadn't of ordered from them previously and relativel satisfied I would of never ordered from them again. Well they will never get another order from me or anyone I know

Tip for consumers: BEWARE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEB SITE!

jb134
3/23/15

I ordered a bra and pair of sandals. I waited 6 weeks for delivery. No emails from them unless you contact them. The sandals were the wrong size. The bra did not fit. I was told I cannot return the bra. I have to pay to send the sandals back. They said I must have ordered that size. Why would I order a bigger size!! No return instructions included. No contact or address.
After all this have to wait for a refund.
DO NOT USE THESE JOKERS

Tip for consumers: If I had researched the reviews would not have used

sues56
3/23/15

I've waited over a month for my goods. They've had my money for the whole month and now the dress I bought is on sale at half price. And I cant cancel the order or return the goods. Do not use them.

judyv6
3/19/15

Zulily orders take forever to receive. Placed an order over 3 weeks ago and still waiting for it. TERRIBLE SERVICE. I AM DONE WITH ZULILY!!!!

pamelaw20
3/19/15

I inquired about 30 days after I ordered on location of the order. I was informed I would need to wait another 60 days to inquire again. I have done that. I paid but never received the product and would strongly advise people never to order from this company. It ships from CHINA. Had I researched I would not have ordered from here either. Lesson learned. Company is a ripoff.

nh51
3/18/15

I ordered my items February 19.
As of today, according to my order status, the items have not even been received by Zulily so they can ship them to me! So, whenever Zulily receives my items from their supplier, they still have to repackage it and ship it to me.
Zulily is nothing but a middle-man. Honestly, if you search the items online, the prices really aren't that great, and you can find most of the same prices (and even lower) online elsewhere. And with normal-speed shipping.
The craziest part of it all is that Zulily's shipping isn't even free!

elainek6
3/18/15

I placed an order February 22, 2015 and I have still not received it. They should warn their customers that it will take at least 4 weeks to receive your order. So frustrating.

Tip for consumers: If you want something for a special occasion either order elsewhere or order two months in advance.

nolan342
3/17/15

I ordered 3 items during the first week of February. The first item was delivered about 5 weeks later, the second item was delivered 7 weeks later. Today I received an email telling me that the company was cancelling the final item. The items that I got were "OK" but not worth the wait. Stay away from this company.

lisas146
3/15/15

I ordered a dress that was about $40. Weeks went by, and it never shipped. I emailed Zulily, and they told me that there was an error, and I would have it soon. Two weeks later I get an email saying that they no longer have the dress in stock, and they would refund the money but not the shipping, even though they never shipped anything. I never got a refund for it, so I disputed the charge through Paypal, and they denied it saying that Zulily sent them confirmation that the item sent. I told them I had an email proving it didn't, and they basically said too bad. So now I'm out $40 and no dress! I'm not sure how this is even legal.

Tip for consumers: DON'T buy from these con men.

galend6
3/13/15

I ordered 2 prs of shoes and they arrived way way after I needed them, so I called and told them why I was returning them. They chose not as described for my return reason!

When I tried to get a refund through PayPay it was turned down because it was exactly what I ordered. I never said ONCE that it was not as describe! The liars chose the reason they wanted to prevent a refund. I finally decided they weren't worth my time but my complaint was!
I placed a 2nd order (cancelled) to see if their refund policy and shipping dates were made clear when you placed your order. Had to search for the info.
I doubt the reviews on their website were written by customers. They are entertaining!

kareng44
3/13/15

I made an order on Zulily, in February, I have always seen the adds and even made an account and promised myself that i would buy something from them one day. So after making my order I checked after a couple days to see the status and it said the order is confirmed which i said for a few more days, so I went online and came up on all the bad reviews Zulily had and very few not so bad ones, I also learned that it took a month or more to receive your order and being a avid online shopper this was a new territory. I immediately called customer service to cancel my order, the gentleman I spoke to was very polite and knowledgeable and explained to me their selling and shipping policies which I overlooked. I decided to see how this goes. I received my order in a month within the time frame I was told as a matter of fact on the same date they told me it would arrive. The Items were AWESOME!!! I ordered shoes and kids clothes the quality was excellent and they fit comfortably and perfectly. I am very pleased with my first time ordering from Zulily and will be ordering from them in the future, I am happy did not listen to the reviews but I am actually glad I read them so I know what to look out for in case i ever had a bad experience but for now Im very very pleased with my order. Thanks Zulily.

Tip for consumers: For first time buyers, Don't listen to the reviews.Try it for yourself and see what happens. Not everyone will have the same experience.

pattif
3/13/15

This company is like no other .... I have received incorrect sizes which is the Company's fault and they refuse to give refunds. Not only do you incur the cost of return postage, you lose your money. They will only give you a credit which means you are forced to purchase from them. They also get your money the minute you place your order even though it may take 3 weeks or longer for you to receive your order. In my opinion, these policies should be illegal....Buy from someone who appreciates your business !!!!

Tip for consumers: My tip after dealing with Zulily is take your business where it is appreciated.... Do Not Shop With Zulily !!!!!

jonih5
3/13/15

I'm not sure what to think of Zulily. When I see something I'd like to purchase, I google the item, and usually find it cheaper or the same price elsewhere. Also, pay attention to your total. It seems they add $$ somewhere that unaccounted for.

carolync9
3/12/15

I contacted zoolilly several days ago and they stated that they would respond in 24 hours, not so.i have had no response . I like the clothes, but I hate spending money on items that do not fit.

rogerm57
3/11/15

The first time I ordered something I got that I wanted at a good price. Shipping took forever.
Second time was ok too, except for their Paypal checkout. However you set up your Paypal account with Zulily is the way it stays for ever. If you would like to use a different Paypal account or change bank accounts that Paypal draws from, too bad. And shipping took forever
The third time the items they sent were marked the wrong size, so I received the wrong size. Too bad for me! No returns no matter what. Now I am stuck with items that are pretty much useless, and shipping took forever.

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your time!

lauraj33
3/11/15

I bought a framed map kit. The product information showed a large map with a sophisticated thick, white border and a dark wood frame.

I got two sticks, 8 thumb tacks, a piece of twine (which was actually part of the packaging-- glad I didn't cut it!), and a nearly borderless map that was scarcely larger than a placemat.

While the description did state that I would have to assemble the frame, it did not state that the thumb tacks WERE the frame, or that I would have to stain it, myself, to look like the advertised item.

In their customer service reply, they disregard that it has neither the border nor the dimensions of the product description, stating that lighting in the photo is the issue. Light doesn't shrink paper by over 3 inches. The thumb tacks were presumably for marking the places you have been (The purpose of the kit), according to the description.

I was offered store credit, AFTER I paid to return the item. So, I paid to ship the item (painfully slow--over 4 weeks after I was charged), would have paid to ship it back, then paid to ship a replacement item when I used the store credit. In other words, it cost about the same as simply keeping the thing.

Long story short, they truly are a no-returns site-- even if they falsely advertised the item.

amelias9
3/11/15

BUYER BEWARE! I should have learned after the first order, but thought it was a fluke. The customer service rep was nice enough to refund my money as a first time buyer, so I thought I wld give it a second chance. Oh my, the jewelry is horrific, the clothes are so cheaply made and the fit is so bad, I can't express to you how bad these clothes are made. I purchased stretch pants to wear under sweaters, NATROTIOUS. Itchy, tore after washing- just BAD. You will wait on average 5-6 weeks for your clothes, refunds take even longer IF they follow through, and even if you pay for express shipping, plan on waiting just as long. They blame it on the "boutiques" they work with. It is just bad! They conveniently don't have a return policy, total rip off!!! Please please don't waste your money, please. I will say that the customer service reps are very nice but their hands are "tied," they are used to complaints!!! Bad.

cw48
3/11/15

Ice ordered several things from Zulily some I was pleased with quality and price, and some were horrible. I usually use the size charts as a guide but forget about it because they aren't accurate. I did receive a store credit fir the items I wasn't satisfied with. And I also learned that if you refuse the order when it's delivered you won't be charged. I haven't tried that yet so be careful if you do. I can say that I did receive a great deal on the American doll items. I just take my chances with this company.

Tip for consumers: Get some friends to order along with you to split the shipping cost. You can use multiple credit cards to pay.

cb81
3/9/15

5 weeks after my card was charged, I'm still waiting.
I'll be sure to get back to you if I ever get my order.

I'm back.
Not even funny as a joke.
The items I did get were comparable to something you would see in a second hand store and pass right by.
If you had a donation bag you wouldn't even give these items away.
Poor service, poor quality.
Anything worthwhile maybe was cancelled and my credit card was not credited.
I can't even be bothered to hear any more excuses.
Buyer beware.

Tip for consumers: Think about Gild or Beyond the Rack.
If you are looking for a real company that actually delivers what you pay for

ls56
3/8/15

I recently ordered a dress in a 3xl. After four weeks, I received it. 3xl? A good friend, who wears a 12 got this and it fit her perfectly. The sizes are ALL wrong. Pretty sure it takes SSSSOOOOOOO long because the stuff is coming from China. It runs about 3 sizes smaller if you order from Plus sizes. Kids items are hit or miss. Do not order boots in January as you will not receive them for weeks. Name brands---prices are the same as at TJ Maxx or Marshalls PLUS there is S and H. As soon as my last item comes in I am deleting the app. If you can find something for yourself in the READY TO SHIP category---go for it. Otherwise? You have been warned. I have been using them since they became popular but I am so done! Go to ROSS.

29 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zulily staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I have a pair of Tom shoes for my granddougther, they are a little small, any way to change?
8/27/13
Answer
jonv14
A: If you bought them from Zulily, you might see about making your granddaughters feet smaller. I'm sure that's easier than dealing with Zulily.
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I ordered a pair of boots from Zulily that were advertised as having a leather upper. Later, after looking these boots up elsewhere on the Internet, I learned they are actually manmade. I can't wear manmade shoes, and certainly not manmade boots. The boots have just been shipped. Is there any way I can get Zulily to take them back based on their erroneous advertising?
11/30/14
Answer
darquisev
A: If their advertisement was erroneous, evidently, Zulily should reimburse you immediately. Email their Customer Service & they will reply for sure. I encountered 2 or 3 times similar "incidents" and I was always reimbursed. Just tell it as it is, and you should be fine...
D.V.
4/20/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Zulily staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

29 Photos for Zulily