US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

mariec26

And again, most of the time I am very pleased with customer service. (in 194 reviews)

kathyb40

You pay once, then get free shipping for the day (or all weekend if you order on a Friday). (in 730 reviews)

marianneg

I ordered 5 outfits and they came about 3 weeks later. (in 62 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

kendras5
1/21/15

I was aware of the shipping procedures when I placed my first order so the delay wasn't an issue. However, the quality of the products was terrible. I ordered 3 different style blouses all in the same size. Each blouse is differently sized and the quality of the material is hideous. They each look as though I had sewn them myself. I will never order from here again.

Tip for consumers: You get what you pay for. As long as you aren't expecting good quality then you may not be disappointed.

terrib16
1/20/15

I ordered dog steps. The website photo showed nice wood steps. Even the photo on the box that arrived showed nice wood steps. I would have been happy with decent quality laminate. Inside the package was thin, burgundy-ish pressboard without even a wood grain. Not even vaguely as advertised.
I wanted a refund but Zulily only gave me a store credit for the cost of the stairs. They didn't credit or refund the shipping cost even though the item was clearly not as advertised.

Tip for consumers: Be aware that they only offer credit on a case by case basis and never cover the shipping, even when they are clearly in the wrong.

omahau
1/20/15

Beware when buying gift vouchers. Once they expire you loose the face value not just the promotional value. They don't mention it upfront.

mariec26
1/19/15

I'm a very long time customer of Zulily. I learned early on that once you place an order you shouldn't have real high expectations. I will say most of the time I have been very pleased with the merchandise I receive. And again, most of the time I am very pleased with customer service. I live in Alaska and there have been times it has taken 3 months to get an order - not nice! Alaska is part of U.S. folks! Recently I placed an order for 2 lamps along with a couple other items. When I checked out the shipping was as usual $9.95. If they won't ship to Alaska this is when they let me know. Instead when I went back a week later to check on the order it showed I had been charged almost $70.00 is shipping cost - the merchandise did not even cost that much. REALLY??? Contacted customer service and received 2 separate emails that basically said - yup, that's the shipping cost! Nothing else. I feel like I have been had. WOW unbelievable!!! Something has happened with Zulily and it is not good. There was a time I referred people to them. Not any more! So unhappy.

Tip for consumers: You can compare cost to other sites and sometimes it's less elsewhere. Don't expect to receive your order in less than 2 or 3 weeks minimum. And NO RETURNS! You pay for it - you are stuck with it.

sharonf13
1/19/15

I would not give them a star. Do not I repeat Do Not order from them. What you get is junk and they will not take it back. You are stuck with their junk.

Tip for consumers: Do Not Go There

karenw62
1/18/15

I am a first time customer of zulily and I ordered 4 items from a company called lovebugs for my 3yr old daughter. I ordered on the 7th January and they arrived today on the 17th january. The clothes were exactly as they looked in the picture and are beautiful. Great price, gorgeous strappy dress that only cost £9.99 at 70% discount, definitely looks expensive. The 10 days wait was expected as they do warn you about it taking 10-14 days. Extremely happy with my purchase, and pleased I ordered before reading reviews as I think that I would've been put off! Happy happy!

rahelw1
1/14/15

Pay the extra $20-$30 dollars for an item and save yourself 1) the time and 2) the effort. I ordered a couple of pieces of outerwear from this site to check it out because the deal seemed too good to be true. First, it took weeks in some cases to the get package. The one jacket literally started falling apart as soon as I started wearing it. The lining in the pockets did not last 3 days and by the end of two weeks every button had fallen off. This was a thicker jacket I got for a trip back home in Boston. The other sweatshirt has yet to fall apart, but using the zipper requires a surgeon's light touch. The stuff looks great and the prices do too, but it is VERY cheap quality.

annai3
1/14/15

Placed an order November 16 2014, I ordered ten items of personalized wall art. The product was mediocre! One plaque was so uneven that I was ashamed giving it as a gift to my friend! The first item came a month after I placed the order and each item slooooooowy started arriving after that...now it's january 14,2015 and I am still waiting for one item to be delivered. Never again!!!

Tip for consumers: Avoid this site! Amazon it instead!

charmaines1
1/13/15

I am plus size and was overwhelmed by what i could purchase especially since i am in Australia and our stores for Plus size is overpriced here.My parcel was ordered 27 Dec 2014 and received it today 14/01/2015 i ordered a 3xl only to be about a size 18-20 when i am 24-26 AUST sizing the quality of the garment is awful first time i tried it on the stud button fell off and the zipper broke though i could get into it now i will have to replace the zipper and button plus alter it to fit me .PLEASE LADIES OF THE FULLER FIGURE TYPE IF YOU INTEND USING THIS SITE FOR FUTURE PURCHASE ORDER UP YOUR ORIGINAL SIZE BECAUSE THE SIZING IS WAY OFF

joeg50
1/12/15

Product did not arrive until 1 month later !! Zulily has no stock just a middle man stay away from this site !!! First and last time I use them the dress I ordered was also a misleading ad suppose to be embroidered and was just a print not happy at all !! STAY AWAY !!

Tip for consumers: Do not use this site !!!

bibiank
1/12/15

Ladies and maybe guys reading this review, I absolutely RECOMMEND buying from there ready to ship tab (if you live in the U.S) because those items got to me very very quickly especially coming from a site notorious for terrible shipping. I purchased ten things on the the 3rd of January. Only one of the items were from a flash sale event therefore that specific item needed to get to Zulily before it got to me. All of the rest (9 items) were purchased from there "ready to ship" tab. I purchased from there ready to ship items because I heard of the horrendous shipping speed from them, so I figured if things were already at their warehouses I'd get my items faster. I got one of the ready to ship items on the 7th which is ridiculously fast coming from Zulily. The other ready to ship (8 items) have come in today which is the 12th. The item I bought from the flash sale has not arrived yet, but it already has shipped out and will get to me on Friday, the 16th. The ready to ship tab has a $#*! ton of clothing and took me ages to look through it all, but I'm actually pretty damn pleased with what I got. Hope this helps. Happy shopping

Edit: 1/15/15 I just wanted to add that my flash sale item came in which is a day earlier than the expected shipping day. I've added a photo of the item in its packaging below.

I've also added a photo of a 'ready to ship item' I wore to college today. It is the light blue sweater.

chrisc148
1/12/15

I have ordered several times from Zuliy, probably because I like wasting money. Now, I've seen these same items in a store, but for some reason when you purchase from Zulily they have produced a cheaper and crappier version of the same item you can buy mainstream. They use a cheaper fabric, the sizes are off, the stitching comes out...its bad. And for the price its even worse. They are cleaning up on this website by showing you an item properly made, that is not what they are going to send you. Even the baby stuff. Oh, and it takes FOREVER to get it.

Tip for consumers: Its not quality, so somewhere else.

ashleyh48
1/12/15

I love Zulily. I've been shopping for over a year and have spent thousands of dollars. I have had a few errors with my order which I feel is okay because they refund the money and give me a credit-I just email and it's fixed. It usually states when an item will be delivered so I don't think it's fair to complain about the shipping time. I do like someone else's suggestion that the free shipping be used for the next day, sometimes I save items in my cart if the next day's sales look promising so I can avoid double shipping!

traceyf6
1/10/15

Zulily is a waste of time. They do not ship on time and when they do finally get delivered my item was damaged and I emailed customer service as instructed on website and no one returns emails or calls you back on how to return them and is has been over the two week return period and I still have not received anything from them. Not impressed not worth the time. They flood you with emails about sales and promises and do not deliver in the end not a value and definitely not a good deal. Waste of money. Waste of time this Mom is done with them, will never order again from them!!

Tip for consumers: Buyer beware don't expect to get it on time or that it won't be damaged because they do not facilitate returns. And another thing if it is damaged you are expected to pay to return it. if you can ever get information to do it.

kellys78
1/10/15

It's fine if you know the brand and do not mind waiting for shipping which can take over a month! Products I have purchased have been in good condition, as described, but not everyone wants to wait forever for a product they've paid for! Also it is ridiculous that you have to pay shipping and then get free shipping on more products SAME day! Why wouldn't I just buy everything I want at once? At least make it the NEXT day when there are new deal.
This site was innovative and neat when it first came along but eventually will sink when someone else figures out how to get these deals (which not all products are) and can get them to you sooner!

nb23
1/10/15

Ordered two Lily and Taylor dresses from Zulily ordered both in size 6, when I received them the size look awfully big. Tried on and the dresses fit me like a size 10. I check the sizing lable inside the dresses, it look as if some had removed the orginal lable an sewn a size 6 label to the dress. This is fraud! I call CS and complained, told him what I thought had happen, he told me they usually don't take back returns, no inventory on site. But since this is my first return they would take it back and return my money to my PayPal account, but the next time they would not refund. I told him I will not be ordering from them again. Zulily is running a merchandise scam! Do not buy from them no matter how low the prices are. This is my second order with them, presently waiting on one more, never again.

rkell
1/10/15

AWESOME COMPANY!!!!! I am a customer for about 3 years. First, before you buy, read the company policy!!! Delivery, return policy, etc.... YES, I had two problems in all this time! When I call, the customer service was very professional, apologise and gave me $10 credit each time I called. I usually buy from Brazil to have the package delivered at my sons address in Charlotte, NC. For Christmas, I purchased a fill things for my grand kids and among them, I purchased a boot for my grandson. According to my son, it was defective. He called Zulily and the CS lady apologise, gave him a $10 credit to my acct. and told him not to return the product because they do not accept returns. She told him do keep the product. WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY ABOUT ZULILY!!!! G R E A T C O M P A N Y!!!
ORDER # 323645241 | January 7, 2015

cw43
1/10/15

Ordered items and a week later the site shows no record of an order. Luckily I paid through paypal and can open a dispute.

Tip for consumers: Buyer beware shady website.

suzannem24
1/9/15

When I purchased my items I wasn't aware it would take a month to get my items. I'm still waiting and when you're buying infant clothes a month to wait drastically cuts down on the time they can wear them. Definitely won't be buying from them again. I'm not really sure how they can stay in business.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy if you are in a rush

arine
1/9/15

I have ordered from zulily about four or five times. I guess that's how long it took me to learn that the items features are garbage. I've never been happy with a zulily purchase. The clothing items were just awful- definitely looked good on the models but once received and held up, I questioned if there was anyway they could be the same item. Ordered a pair of sunglasses- hated them, ordered a pair of Toms boots- not only did I hate them but there was a problem with the ordering so I was sent two pairs of boots and charged twice, a mistake that took months for them to rectify. One of the dresses I ordered was never received (probably best) and they did refund that after almost four months. Orders can take exceptionally long to receive as well. I will not order anything in the future, too bad because it seemed like such a neat thing.

Tip for consumers: Just don't.

candyc11
1/8/15

Horrible!! I ordered 2 products on the 14th of Dec. Received one clothing item on Jan 2, and still haven't received the other. NEVER AGAIN will I use them! They act like it's no big deal it takes so long to receive the item you were told would make it before Christmas!! Terrible customer service . Very disappointed! NEG ☆

daphneb1
1/8/15

I will never order from Zulily again. I ordered 3 items in November, and never received any of them until The first week of January. Not to mention, a 4th item that I was looking forward to was cancelled without any reason. Save yourself the headache, don't even bother. If I could have given 0 stars, I would have.

mojis
1/7/15

Pathetic... Horrible... Poor customer service..
They use our money to purchase products.. Zulily does not have the inventory on it's own..
Will never buy from them... Poorest customer service ever... Their customer service definitely matches their pricing...

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY...

cheris18
1/5/15

Ordered December 14. All items were in stock; perfect f or Christmas . One shipped on 12/24 the other on 12/30. They sit and go nowhere. I emailed customer service and got NO response. It is January 3 and still nothing has arrived. To top it off email was FLOODED with ads from Zulily for two months PRIOR to when I first signed up. This was my first, last, and only order from them. NEVER again!
I am afraid of what the items quality will be like.

Tip for consumers: DON'T DO IT

kathys44
1/4/15

I ordered multiple items on December 14th. None of them arrived before January 1st, let alone Christmas. They should provide warnings to expect a three week delivery time and not pretend they can support holiday purchases after December 1st. Very disappointed with their service.

Tip for consumers: Don't bother unless you have a leisurely pace.

aw100
1/3/15

Ordered a dress from Zulily in November, it is now January and I am still waiting for it. Do not order from this sight unless you have months to wait for the item.

Tip for consumers: Have months to wait for the item to be shipped.

bonniep24
1/2/15

Ordered golf bag Dec 2nd, needless to say it's Jan 2nd and it is not here.
I get a different story every time I call about it. Seriously, just a crock of lies. One
person told me it shipped on the 18th, another told me it hasn't shipped. Yet another said it's
The vendors fault. Excuse me I paid Zulily.
Think about all the interest they are collecting when they hold your money for a month or more with the customers getting nothing.
Time to contact the Attorney General's office, BBB and possibly a class action suit

Tip for consumers: Just don't

nancya27
12/31/14

I was aware when I ordered that I could not return the merchandise, so I have no recourse with Zully, although I am considering American Express's support policies.
First, the dresses, etc should not be advertised as having smocking. What was on these dresses was not smocking, but a kind of fake smocking.
In addition, the material used in all of these except one was an inferior material that after a light rinse just looked awful.
The cut of the dresses was all wrong. Yes, they were the right size, but something had gone wrong between the design and the execution of the finished product.

The price was excellent because the photos showed such cute outfits. Cute dresses just do not come at that price. I should have known there was a catch. American consumers have a lot of choices on inexpensive clothing so there is no need to buy junk. Next time for the same amount of money, I'll go to the Gap.

Other products I have bought such as toys are fine, and I have no complaints, but on zulily clothing I have learned my lesson.

Tip for consumers: I have ordered brand name toys, and they were fine.
But, not the girl's clothing - what junk.
The shipping is slow - yes, but that is the business model. The order is placed with the manufacturer after Zulily receives enough orders.

lyndad6
12/30/14

This is the worst place I ever ordered from in my life. I placed two different orders about a week apart. I was waiting and waiting and waiting and still nothing. I finally went up on their website to check my orders and both orders werent there. It was saying that I had no orders. I next went into my bank account just to make sure that they didn't take the money out of my account and guess what? The money was taken out for both orders right away. The amount totaled to more than $150. I contacted Customer Service and they wanted a shipping number and a confirmation number. I never got either one because their site is saying there is no record. Isn't there a way of looking up my bank account up to see what was charged? Now they won't help me out and I am without my money. This is not how to do business. I will write every bad review there is. I cannot believe that they won't credit my account. I sent them the information from my account to show them that I was charged for the orders that I never received and they don't even care.

Tip for consumers: Please do yourself a favor, go else where to do your shopping. I know you can get some good deals from Zulily but trust me, you don't want the headache of dealing with their customer service people. This was two different orders that they screwed me on.

brendaa13
12/30/14

I ordered a pair of cowgirl boots for my grandaughter on November 25th and of course was promised Christmas delivery. I checked the site when I didn't get them around December 20th and saw they had created a label on November 11, but had never shipped. I called Zullilly and the CS rep was very nice and said she would contact the seller. I guess she did because they finally shipped them and I got them today, December 30th. This is ridiculous. If you order on November 25th and it is promised for 30 days later.... Come on. Even though CS was a big help I will NEVER order again from this site. Poor service by the seller.

Tip for consumers: Bad service from the seller~~

charlotten2
12/29/14

I really dig this site. I am always finding beautiful dresses, blouses, shoes, toys, home furnishings, and children's clothing that I have never seen anywhere else. The slow shipping can be a bit frustrating, as can the return policy (or lack there of) when something doesn't fit right. But that is the only thing holding my review back from 5 stars. I love the brands they carry. I have purchased several shirts, heels, coats, and a beautiful boho bag, all have met or exceeded my expectations.

Tip for consumers: Don't order if you are in a rush to get an item, patience is a virtue when it comes to this site. Some items arrive within days while others take several weeks and there is no way to predict how long it will take to receive your fabulous merchandise.

deek25
12/29/14

purchased an order before Christmas&they said i would have it by.(i didn't)i called customer service&they gave me$15.00 credit because of it.so when i ordered my first order online it poped up that they would take $10.00 off because of first time buyer(this would b second)but whatever.so I went 2 order&it would not give me the $10.i called&a lady said "oh no we don't do that"I was not happy.I cancelled my order&told them 2 keep the $15.00.I don't like deceptive co.'s&after reading the return policy I don't want 2 pay a dime 2 them !!STAY AWAY

Tip for consumers: Stay away before U get ripped off !!

jov39
12/28/14

Here's another shopper who wishes she had found this site before ordering from Zulily. I've ordered from them 8 times and have had issues with 4 of the orders--that's a 50% failure rate.
Two orders received were way off in size, I received someone else's order on another (with their name & address on the shipping invoice), and the 4th error was due to incorrect dimensions shown on the website.

Count me out as well.

Tip for consumers: Don't.

ninan4
12/28/14

Do not order from Zulilys promised Christmas delivery it is now Dec. 29th have not heard from them, called customer service they said I would receive some of the items for Christmas they must have meant 2015!! No e-mail for me or nothing! Never again this I promise.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!

nancyb61
12/28/14

I ORDERED A CHRISTMAS GIFT ON DEC.1. AND STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT THE COMPANY DOES NOT KEEP YOU INFORMED ABOUT YOUR ORDER. YOU HAVE TO CALL AND THEY ARE NICE ON THE PHONE BUT STILL YOUR ORDER DOES NOT ARRIVE. I WILL NOT EVER USE THEM AGAIN! AND WILL TELL FRIENDS AND FAMILY NOT TO USE THEM EITHER.

Tip for consumers: IF YOU REALLY DON'T WANT TO RECEIVE YOUR ORDER THEN ORDER FROM ZULILY.

deannal4
12/27/14

Have had orders cancelled outright by the zulily supplier, which were gifts for others.
Several orders have not arrived on time and have still not arrived. Quality has been generally good with a few exceptions. Also wrong sizes sent and 12 mo. sizes that look like 6 months.

Tip for consumers: Don't order if you need in a hurry. Note shipping times and return policies on EVERY item. Serious supply chain issues.

chrissym5
12/27/14

I really wish I looked at the reviews before I ordered.....I ordered 2 shirts a month ago and still don't have them and now I'm crapping my pants that they won't fit....I ordered from the Philippines to Canada once and got my stuff quicker than these $#*!s. Estimated delivery is the 31st like they are in Seattle, right across the $#*!ing water and it is taking them this long....NEVER AGAIN!!

aprils18
12/27/14

I will never ever ever ever order from Zulily again.. First I waited over 3 months to get my order. And the item was not at all what they said it was,plus 3 sizes to small!!!!! Now I'm out 50.00. What a horrible site!!! Mad as hell.

annab126
12/27/14

I've ordered twice from Zulily. I should have learned my lesson the first time. I NEVER bought from any sale that wasn't ending the day I was shopping. The first time, I purchased jeans in the summer so they would arrive by fall when we start wearing jeans for casual Friday. I received them in 6 months.
My coworker orders from Zulily all of the time and I thought I'd give it one more shot. I ordered several items for an Angel on the Angel Tree. The sale ended the Friday BEFORE Thanksgiving with guaranteed before Christmas shipping. It's December 27th and I still haven't received them. I received three items out of seven. I logged in to see when the others should arrive and all say they were shipped with the three items I received. I've emailed customer service but have little faith I will be compensated for my loss.
Stay away from Zulily.

melanief6
12/26/14

I have bought several items from this site. Everything fell apart after only a couple of times being worn. The cardigans for myself and dresses for my daughter fell apart in the seams and the heels i bought had the actual sole in the heal fall off.

I have also found that they have extremely long shipping time 4 - 6 weeks.

eh43
12/26/14

I WILL NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, order from ZOO-LILY (Zulily) again. This was my first and last time ordering. Just as others have commented, placed an order for Christmas gifts, which was mid-November, today is December the 26th and STILL NO packages. I too emailed the company with concerns about the shipping of my items, explaining to them that they were Christmas gifts and was assured that the order would be rushed or that I wanted a refund. The next day after receiving the email, my order wouldn't come up on the website but the next day it said that some of the items were shipped and others were not. I live in Arkansas, the tracking started from Nevada to Utah to NEW ENGLAND (why???) to Kansas. Now the ETA is December 30!!! I could of waited and done the after Christmas sales in Macy's or Penney's or some other brick and mortar if I had known. Next time I will read the reviews before ordering from another website. And lastly, isn't ironic that as soon as you place the order, it comes directly out of your account not after shipping or a few days later.

Tip for consumers: DON'T EVEN BOTHER

donneg
12/25/14

Ordered an outfit for my granddaughter for Christmas on Dec. 10th. It's Christmas Day and still don't have it. How is it that Amazon and eBay can get you your orders in 2-3 days. Will never shop this site again. Wish I had read the reviews before buying. Very disappointed!

Tip for consumers: Don't expect fast deliver...even slow delivery apparently is not available.

jakef30
12/25/14

I wish that I could give a NEGATIVE 1 star rating! This company just FLAT OUT LIES TO ITS CUSTOMERS!!! Junk product, VERY slow shipping times (4 to 6 weeks), NO RETURNS, sizing charts are COMPLETELY inaccurate, etc. If you look up history about the "pony express" trail that ran from Sacramento California to St Joseph Missouri, the average delivery time was 10 days and that was in 1860... obviously using horses. No internet, roads, airplanes, etc. Why does delivery take so long with this sh*tty company??? And when you finally get your order, why is it of such poor quality? Sorry to the readers of this post for being so crass, but facts are FACTS! 90% of the 5 star rating on here are posted by zulily employees that work in Seattle. They do this in a failed attempt to boost the ratings of the company. Its obviously an epic failure. Especially when the true customers give HONEST 1 star reviews. I predict that this company will fail in less than two years. Good luck zulily. Your stock has dropped from $74 a share to $23 a share in a little less than a year. I would suggest to zulily... stop grabbing for customers credit card numbers, and start rectifying the issues at hand which are blatantly obvious. DO NOT ORDER FROM ZULILY! If you do, all I can say is " I told you so". This company just flat out, honestly SUCKS! Keep your money in your pockets. Spend your hard earned money at Amazon, Target, Marshals, etc

Tip for consumers: DO NOT GET SUCKED INTO ORDERING FROM ZULILY. THERE ARE EASIER WAYS TO THROW AWAY YOUR MONEY AND BE DISAPPOINTED!

almas14
12/24/14

Zulily guaranteed Christmas delivery is a farse. Ordered several items and according to shipment tracking, the items are in Reno. I am not in Reno. This helps me none. Welcome to Christmas morning without the needed gifts for family members. Boo Zulily. Will not be ordering from them in the future.

Tip for consumers: Do not order with any plans of receiving items on a time schedule.

vickiec6
12/24/14

So my order that I placed on the 9th of December with "guaranteed" Christmas delivery did not get here. That should have been more than enough time to receive the merchandise in time for Christmas. Thanks for ruining someone's Christmas. Never again! So disappointed in your company!
Update: received balance of my order on December 27. Zulilly refunded my shipping and gave me a $15 credit so used that to get my daughter an extra top since it was her Christmas that was so late. At least they took action to do the right thing, and she was very pleased with the quality of her clothes and boots. Because of this, changing my rating from a 1 to a 3.

nancym53
12/24/14

Gaurenteed delivery by Christmas mean.....I get an email on Christmas eve at 5:00 that says sorry and well give you 10 dollars to words your next purchase. note I am not a last minute person, order was placed on NOVEMBER 19th!
DO NOT BUY FROM ZULILLY.
N

jillr16
12/24/14

I won't bother wasting my time, everyone else's reviews are accurate. Thanks for ruining Christmas zulily. I'll have my order some time next year...

Tip for consumers: Just don't

marieb41
12/23/14

Although the product was advertised as duty-free on the Zulily website, I was still charged for duty.
I advised Customer Service who were supposed to refund my credit card for duty - never happened.
Ordered on November 26th, was shipped on December 22nd... RIDICULOUS !

Tip for consumers: Thoroughly verify your bill, and don't be in a hurry to get your package.

aprils17
12/23/14

I placed an order on November 9th for guaranteed Christmas delivery. With a a month and a half, that should have been no problem. I e-mailed last week asking to cancel my order since the there was no way my items were going to arrive on time for Christmas. About 6 hours later, a shipping label was created. A day later, I received a standard e-mail response notifying that a shipping label had been created and they were sorry if I didn't receive notification of it. I've checked the tracking number multiple times a day and NOTHING has happened. I know I am being lied to and I'm mad. This is it for me shopping on Zulily. Why they couldn't just have said, "I am sorry. We had a problem getting your items and we'll cancel your order and refund your money as requested" is beyond me!

bongk
12/23/14

"1.Long shipping period (more than 1 month)
2.Huge shipping Fee
3. NO combined shipping (even they are saying ship will be combined for free but they treat it individually and don't care afterward - meaning that after they charge you, they will not refund or credit back to you.
4. No guarantee for shipping (they charged more money for Christmas delivery but it will come on Jan. next year. What the ?!?!"

Tip for consumers: Do not use!

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zulily staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I have a pair of Tom shoes for my granddougther, they are a little small, any way to change?
8/27/13
caryns1
A: Orders placed on the Zulily site must be fulfilled by the original manufacturer first, before the items are even shipped out to the customers. Zulily does not stock an inventory of items they have available for sale. Typically, 48 hours after a sale ends, the mfg ships the orders to Zulily's warehouse, at which time their customer's orders are processed and shipped. Shipping via UPS ground by either party can add up to 20 days in shipping time ... which explains the massive shipping delays.

Concerning poor quality, Zulily ships out to its customers exactly what they receive from the manufacturers advertising on their site ... Z is simply the middleman.
9/13/11
Add your answer
Q: I ordered a pair of boots from Zulily that were advertised as having a leather upper. Later, after looking these boots up elsewhere on the Internet, I learned they are actually manmade. I can't wear manmade shoes, and certainly not manmade boots. The boots have just been shipped. Is there any way I can get Zulily to take them back based on their erroneous advertising?
11/30/14
mayrap2
A: When I tried to return an item they promised to refund the amount, although they never did. They also gave me the advice of donating the item I didn't like. They are terrible!
2/17/15
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Zulily staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

27 Photos for Zulily