US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

kellyh60

I sent Zulily customer service a polite email, attaching relevant screen shots. (in 353 reviews)

erikal10

Zulily places a mass order from their suppliers when they get enough orders from customers to do so. (in 1,430 reviews)

angelac28

They will only give store credit minus 'delivery' fees. (in 114 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

globall
4/2/16

I called - very pleasant person told me she is sending me return label but still waiting.

Since then I have been on pain for 10 minutes twice - no one picks - they have one song 1-2-3 ... Playing hope one fine day I can reach them!!!!!

Online shopping must have easy way to return!

alexm193
4/2/16

Not after the reviews I've read. May be pretty as a picture but the cheap Chinese quality people receive has made me lose interest. Better to go out and shop. Good thing I don't remember my password to my email so now I don't have to look.

alliea9
4/1/16

i have ordered several times from zulily. but it was important going in to know what to expect. i knew someone else who ordered there a lot and was told they take forever shipping. its because they are just the middle man. they host different shops and submit orders and have to wait for those orders to arrive at their warehouse and then repackage to send out. it takes at least 3 weeks to get an order. ive read a lot of negative reviews but mine is good. im very particular what shop i buy from so as far as quality goes, i have received nicer things from zulily then going to the mall and paying a fortune. excellent quality. they have always been lightening fast to respond to emails. they have been kind. they have given prompt refunds and been understanding when i wanted to cancel an item. its the only place i shop now. im totally addicted and i have never been disappointed. they are fantastic and trustworthy. but you have to understand two things...first shipping takes a loooooooooooong time, and second you cant return anything so be sure to use their size charts. other than those, they are awesome and i buy literally everything there now!!!

pb46
4/1/16

I constantly get ads for zulily and always thought they had cute clothes. The only reason I had not ordered earlier is because the require an email to even shop. That should have been the first warning flag.

I finally signed up and ordered from them several weeks ago. Several dresses, "leggings", tunics, 2 nighties and men's swimming trunks. I read the delivery process and so knew to not expect speedy delivery which was ok.

However, what I didn't expect was the absolute lousy quality of everything that I've received so far. The material in the dress (a work style dress) is so thin you can practically see through it. The hem looks like something I did in Home Ec in high school. The tunic and trunks are of the same quality. The "leggings" are actually colored hose.

And the nightie... I took it out of the bag and could feel the material was crap but it still looked pretty cute. I sat in on the kitchen counter and then started thinking, what is that smell. It was the nightie and whatever plastic/petroleum/polyester crap they made it from. The longer I left it out the more overwhelming the smell became so I put it back in the bag.

I spent about $350 in total. That is what I get for not limiting myself to one or two items to try out first. There are still several items that haven't arrived but I know the quality won't be any better than the garbage I've already received.

And for those reviewers saying "you get what you pay for" just remember that they advertise as getting designer clothes at discounted prices because of how they handle the ordering and shipping. What you actually get is very cheap clothes that are not worth the money paid.

crystald23
3/31/16

I've been ordering from Zulily for a while now and yes, it does take a while for the items to come in so don't order anything needing it next week. From what I've gathered the way that the site works is that companies post a certain amount of merchandise on the site for a really good price, then once the sale ends the company sends the goods to Zulily who then send the goods to you. I've had two purchases not be filled, but they refunded my money on one, plus gave me store credit so I can't complain. The other I haven't heard anything yet, but it's only been two weeks. As a mom I really appreciate this site, I was able to get Little Monsters cloth diapers, Droolery and scads of other quality baby merchandise for a fraction of the cost and it shipped in a decent amount of time. I have gotten some clothing that was a little small for size, but I generally order larger than I am going to need so the child can grow into it.

dk61
3/30/16

This was my first and last experience with Zulily. I placed my order 2-21-16 and am just receiving it today, 3-30-16. Unacceptable!! When I sent a follow-up email, I couldn't even understand what they were trying to tell me in their response. One less customer to worry about.

marys326
3/29/16

I ordered 13 items (clothes and shoes) all at once from this site spending $250.00..big mistake on my part. Nothing came together, or at the time they said it should arrive. I received a few items together 17 day after ordering. They sent a completely different pair of shoes then the ones I ordered. The clothing is extremely poor quailty. $20 shirts not even worth paying $5.. Seriously, Walmart has better quality clothing and could have save me a lot money. I slowly received the rest of my order, taking a total of 30 days to receive it all. I ordered everything on 2-28-2016 and finally received everything 3-28-2016..they cancelled one thing I ordered saying they didn't receive enough or was all sold out, 3 weeks after I had ordered it..So now I have everything I ordered,crappy quality clothes and some shoes I didn't order. Yay.. This is a non-return site..(really wish I would have read that before ordering.) They will give you credit for your returns with zulily credit..now I get to order more stuff from them in exchange for what they sent wrong and what I don't like..It won't be clothes or shoes this time..if i get something good I'll write a good review..I would not order from them again if I wasn't force into it.

janeh59

THE PRODUCTS WERE INFERIOR TO THE POSTED INFORMATION ABOUT THEM

AND I LOST OVER $50.00 ON THE PURCHASES SINCE IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE TO

RETURN THEM FOR CREDIT.

I WILL NEVER, NEVER, NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS DESPICABLE COMPANY,

ZULILY AGAIN! BEWARE!! PLEASE HEED THIS WARNING!

ONLY SHOP WITH REPUTABLE BUSINESS LIKE MACY'S, NORDSTROM AND, OF

COURSE, AMAZON.COM.

J. R. MOELLERING, DENVER, COLORADO

Tip for consumers: MY ADVICE WOULD BE TO CHOOSE A DIFFERENT WEBSITE FOR PLACING YOUR ORDER!

amyk60
3/29/16

Worst customer service ever! They sent me the wrong order & getting them to "make it right" was unbelievably hard. Will never recommend to anyone!

joc286
3/29/16

I purchased 2 bras from Zulily. They looked nice in the photos...and even looked nice upon opening the box. After trying on, I finally realized they were cheaply made and not well constructed. BUT>>>even more telling was after washing, they shredded! NO returns at Zulily...they lost me as a shopper.

paulaa25
3/29/16

Zulilys sizing is completely out of whack! The XL top I ordered, according to their size charts, should fit me - a standard size 16 au. It is actually a size 12/14. As they do not have a returns policy i have wasted my money. I won't be ordering from Zulily again.

Tip for consumers: I contacted their customer help - very quick response. " Hello Paula, I am sorry that the sizing did not meet your expectations and I have refunded you for the item. Please allow 5-7 business days for the refund to post to your PayPal." You can't get better then this guys!

jeanninep2
3/29/16

Yes, of course I'm sure somewhere in their mess of cheap items there is a good quality item.

I am embarrassed to admit that I fell for Zulily. I zoom in, review all photos, read descriptions carefully, research as much as possible and still, I have failed to purchase an item worth the price of shipping.

I won't bore you will my experiences, but I advise you to save your money and not support Zulily.

OH and very importantly, shipping takes forever. No really it can take weeks.

lindar116
3/28/16

I ordered for the first time,four items and each was worse than the one before.

TO ADD INSULT TO INJURY THEIR RETURN POLICY IS SO DIFFICULT I CHOSE TO JUST THROW THE GARMENTS INTO THE TRASH IF I COULD GIVE THEM A MINUS SCORE I WOULD

cindyw52
3/28/16

I have purchased probably 20+ things from Zulily since last year ... The sizing is way too small On half there items. Very happy on others. Have to watch what you select and check the material it is made of. Have received items that look nothing like what the pic was and sent them a pic email and my account was credited. Never had a problem ... Sometimes they tell me to keep the item and sometimes I have to send it back. I have found that if I zoom man and below the picture very large of my iPad I can tell the quality better.

mariam245
3/28/16

I've already ordered twice from Zulily and I got my orders in the specific time they've mentioned in their email. The tops are unique and true to size, and their quality is good for the money spent. Will buy from them again.

melodyt5
3/27/16

I'm dissapointed because I thought I finally found a place to buy large-sized clothes that are really cute and stylish. the quality on many items was poor -- pics misrepresented the products. Return policy is a joke . . . on every item I choose, there was no return allowed, but I took a chance, which did not an out!

sm829
3/27/16

Very small sized and poor, thin quality of fabric and not true to photo description. Customer service wrote a condescending reply to my email about clothes not matching the photo but it was instructive on how to return for credit. That system sounds like a rigamarole that could go on for years! I gave away the items on the order to someone who might be able to wear them and unsubscribed from their daily emails. I usually don't order on-line, this was pure impulse shopping, I can see how a business could rake in money on one-time-only buyers with this system. Lesson learned.
sheila

christiner39
3/27/16

If you see something on the site you have a less then 50% chance of getting said item. They could care less about their customers. After holding onto my money for. 3 months as I waited for them to send me boots, I got a sorry we will refund you your money in 3 to 5 days. They write it like they are doing you this favor by refunding you your money. SHOP ANYWHERE ELSE but Zulily.

denam4
3/26/16

I have had good and bad experiences with Zulily.

Bad:

1) Many of the clothes I ordered were NOT listed as see-through on the website and did not appear to be see-through from the pictures, but they are see-through. I am unsure what to wear under all of my see-through tops and dresses that I now own. To reiterate: this has been a common occurrence.

2) One of my items that I ordered (let's say, out of 20 items) never arrived. Instead of giving me a full refund (~$40 I think), I was only given a $10 store credit.

Good:

1) Many of the clothes I ordered are very unique and pretty

2) All of the clothes I ordered seem to be much cheaper than elsewhere and so even though I lost money on see-through items and one item that did not arrive, I still feel like, overall, I made some good purchases.

However, as you can see, Zulily is inconsistent and unreliable (and possibly dishonest for omitting information). So, I wouldn't really say it's a good business.

Take your chances.

carolyng27
3/26/16

Truth be told, their clothing is the cheapest quality, made in China. I was so disappointed. Zulily has an extremely attractive website that makes the clothing appear fashionable. But what you get is far from what you see. The leggings I received were transparent you could even see the white tag through the pants. I paid half price $20. I have better quality leggings from Walmart for only $9. The tops I ordered were of cheap polyester, save your $$ its not worth it.

catl15
3/25/16

Beautiful piece of clothing in an every ad...never available on the website. And believe me, I have looked.

marys323
3/25/16

Great customer service I've had a good experience and tell others

miriamm17
3/24/16

The description on the dresses were not accurate and I want to return them,

marys253
3/24/16

I have bought quite a bit from Zulily for 2 years now and have NEVER had a problem with them. The only thing that could improve is getting rid of the Reborn clothing line. It is a very bad line & poorly made. Other then that everything has gone very well with them and customer service has been wonderful.

melaniem39
3/23/16

I've ordered several times and had great experiences. Once they sent the wrong size when I called to tell them they were great. They said to just give the wrong size to charity and they'd send the correct one, which they did. Another time I called to cancel an order and they cancelled it immediately, no prob. Other stuff I've got is great and prices are amazing.
Takes a while to get some of the stuff but they tell you that up front.

carissal2
3/23/16

Aside from the long shipping times, zulily is an amazing site with even better customer service, I have never been disappointed, if something went wrong with an order I was refunded and given store credit, I love this site so so much.

christinaa30
3/23/16

Zulily customer service telephone number (877) 779-5615 - apparently is 'out-of-service" i cannot reach them about my orders. There should be a customer service telephone number available for their customers to reach them.

UPDATE: Kept calling the (877) 779-5615 number. Someone finally answered and stated their systems were down.

deloresr1
3/23/16

I was excited to order from Zulily. The markdowns were drastic--or so it seemed.

I was disappointed.

For one thing, the order took a month to get to me. Zulily waits to get a bunch of orders, then sends them out all a once. My guess is that they are dealing with overseas manufactures. Trouble with this ordering plan is that I had order 3 tunics. Two of those were back-ordered again, the third was sent. I canceled the two back-ordered items because I wanted the tunics during winter. When the one finally arrived, spring was already in the process. I can still wear it on some days, but I wish I gotten it sooner in the season.

In addition,the tunic's fabric pattern wasn't exactly as shown on the site, the pattern that I really liked. But its quality wasn't too bad, but certainly not quality for the ORIGINAL price as shown when I ordered.

Overall, not a very well run business. The marketers they employ are great. They can get people to visit and buy their products. The complaints department is also good. They get right back to the customer. The rest, the ordering and the products themselves, leave the customer wanting.

Tip for consumers: Order at least a month before you plan to wear or use the item.

debbyd4
3/22/16

Zulilly draws you in with good prices, then when you go to order they say no returns. This should have been my first clue. No I put in an order for four tops, after the order is submitted I find out the items won't be shipped for over 30 days and there is no way to cancel. When the items arrive, they are very poor quality and only remotely look like the pictures on line. Once every few years I do something stupid, this one will last awhile. I will drop this junk at the Goodill and write it off my taxes.

jennym42
3/22/16

I have ordered quite a few clothes from Zulily. So far I have been very pleased. The quality is good and the sizes fit. I recently ordered 11 tunics. Today I read the reviews. I am so hoping I will not be disappointed.

gladysd13
3/22/16

I would have liked to give them a minus 1 Star review if one exists. I ordered items over $130. The quality was very inferior and the sizes way too small. When I contacted them, they told me I must have ordered the wrong size. I do a lot of online shopping and this is the worst. They asked for the clothes to be sent back and upon receipt would give me a store credit which was less than I paid and store credit (like I would ever order from them again) Needless to say, I'm stuck with clothes I could not wear. DON'T BUY FROM THEM

triciai1
3/21/16

You get what you pay for. I have not been pleased with my purchases from Zullily and decided to quit giving them a chance to make good.

laural94
3/21/16

I made my first purchase with Zulily. Not very happy and probably won't order from them again. I was ordering a shirt by Lbisse for my sister. Before ordering I pulled up the sizing chart for the actual item that I was ordering. I carefully measured her a few times to make sure that I got it right. The chart indicated that I should order her a size x-small and there was no mention that the item ran large or small. I was also thinking of ordering the same item in a different color for myself. The sizing chart said that I should order a size large for myself. I decided to hold off on ordering for myself to see how her order went. When the order finally came in for my sister who ordered the x-small it was enormous. Not just a size or two off, but at least 4 sizes off. I tried it on, remember the chart indicated that I should order a large and this was an x- small. The x-small was still too big for me even though the size chart indicated that I should order a large. So this item was at least 4 sizes off of what the sizing chart indicated. If I had actually ordered the large I would have been stuck with some giant mumu looking thing that I could not wear and according to their return policy, could also not return. I ended up keeping the x-small for myself. I have a sewing machine and figured I could take it in a bit in the waist. The shirt was pretty, but so far off in size. Shipping is another thing I take issue with. So when ordering I did notice that shipping does take quite long. They say that is so that they can consolidate shipping to get a cheaper price. That is just crap! Their shipping for just the one item was $5.95! That is not cheap at all. That is about the same as other stores that I order from charge. I took the item to the post office to see how much it would be to ship it all the way across the country (I live on the east coast). They told me it would be $1.60 and it would arrive in 3-4 days. Not the 21-24 days that Zulily takes to ship. As for the quality of the item, it was OK for the price of the item. Fabric was 95% polyester and 5% spandex, not a particularly expensive blend. However, their description said it was 65% off. There is no way that shirt would ever have been worth over $65! I will say that the color was exactly as the website showed it, but it did have a bad smell. I am hoping that it comes out in the wash. If you asked me if I would order from Zulily again, I would say most definitely not. If their sizing is that far off on other items, who know what I will get stuck with.

BTW I did notice an awful lot of items from Zulilly showing up on eBay for cheaper than Zulilly has them. You can return on ebay and most of the items offer free shipping or $1.99 shipping. Either they are selling those items cheaper on eBay or there are thousands of people trying to unload the Zulilly crap they are stuck with!

nadiab11
3/19/16

I ordered two dresses, they came after 6 weeks. They smelled horrible, they were huge! I ordered M but they were like xxxl!!! They cheated and they attached a piece of paper on the dress sayin sizeM!!! Poor quality fabric, terrible look!

angelae24
3/18/16

I only gave it the two stars because my first order, wooden signs, were delivered fine just a lengthy wait. My next order though was not so good. The shirt was huge and cheaply made and I'm still waiting on the dress a month and a half later. The order I made while waiting for this one was sent to my billing address not my physical. Called customer service and they weren't too apologetic. They were out of the two shirts so I will never see those, the dress was "resent" but then order canceled because they didn't have my size in stock. I won't put myself through this hassle again.

christaw4
3/17/16

I have never been so disappointed with an order as from zulily. Save your money people do not shop here. Clothes do not look like the pictures. They are larger than the measurements and made out of cheap cheap cheap material. Don't order from this website.

sadiem1
3/16/16

Some of products on their homepage looked interesting but since you can't even browse without signing up for their mailing list, I know this company is not reputable.

marciah14
3/16/16

I bought two items from Zulilly. It took a very long time to receive them and then they were not true to size. I had to return them. That is when I found out that I couldn't get a refund, only a store credit. I mailed the two items back in one package . Weeks went by and I heard nothing so I emailed them. They claimed they received one item but not the other one. They were mailed in the same package ! they have been giving me the run around . I will never order anything from this company again.

sallyj20
3/15/16

I don't understand the negative reviews, I think people expect too much for price paid. I've gotten some amazing deals on leather handbags and clothing, not to mention accessories, that are quite interesting and not usual hiked up prices from Department Stores. I suggest people see the item for what it is, and there is always the option for faster shipping.

rosem286
3/15/16

I ordered 3 items recently. One of the sweaters has a gold metallic thread going through the entire sweater. This metallic thread did not show up in the picture nor was it mentioned in the description. The second sweater has sequins all over the front of, once again, no mention of sequins in the description or in the item photo. I will be donating these items because i find them very uncomfortable. Also, their sizing is so very inconsistent. On items i have ordered in the past, mediums can be very large on me and sometimes a medium is so small i cannot even put it on. I keep ordering from them hoping some day i will really get the the product pictured. I am finally convinced that is not ever going to happen.

tanam4
3/14/16

I ordered two BEAUTIFUL poufs as extra floor seating. SO excited when they arrived . . . until I saw that one of them already had HUGE stains on it. NASTY!!!!! The name sounds lovely . . . the products are GROSS!!!! Buy quality from other online stores like Wayfair. This place is a fraud!!!

adamh66
3/14/16

It takes FOREVER to get you order, the kids stuff is AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL, terrible scratchy fabrics with chemicals and the sizes are so off, both Tshirts I ordered were a 4T, one was HUGE, the other SMALL . DO NOT BUY FROM THEM, I was offered a store credit which is a joke, who wants their stuff? I am going to fight the charges with my credit card company.

Update: They agreed to refund me my money without any problems so I guess one star is in order since the merchandise is so so so bad.

dianah35
3/13/16

Painfully slow to ship. Items so far have been cut rate quality. Items are not true to size and the ability to return is hit or miss. Don't trust the sizing guide. You get what you pay for here.

carlak10

Love zulilly. Hate how long an order takes to arrive. 3 weeks is UNACCEPTABLE

pjc5
3/12/16

Some colors, and sizes are off. Ordered an M tee and rec. M, fits like an XS. I will use it for yard work. Found measuring chart to be generic and not specific to item shown. They do have a huge assortment of stylish clothing to pick from at good prices. So far I have been able to wear everything I have received, but think when I receive my last orders, due to their no return policy, I will quit while I am a head. How Zulily works. The items you see on Zulily do not belong to Zulily (State of WA). Zulily isn't selling the items you order. You place an order with Zulily and they place your order to who knows where. Your orders from who knows where are then sent to Zulily and Zulily sends it to you. Now you know why it takes so long for you to rec. your order of many items and why they have a no return policy.

kodio
3/12/16

I wouldn't say that the clothing on this site is reject goods...there are a lot of good brands that come and go, it's just all about what's on sale at the moment that they are able to get their hands on and still make some sort of profit. Lots of good stuff, but most of it didn't actually seem like an outstanding bargain to me. ($39.95 for an under armour hoodie. I could wait a few months and go into our local blacksheep and buy any under armour hoodie I want for $39.95).
I placed an order with this company and spent the standard amount for 4 blouses and a pair of workout pants. Around $100. And I was very disappointed when I saw that my order wouldn't even be shipped to me until 2-3 weeks after my order was placed! I just couldn't do that. So was the bargain worth it? No. I needed to get new clothes for a new job I just started and was not willing to wait 2-3 weeks. Also, the site is fairly complicated to navigate. They group things together by designs and I would much rather just browse a list of everything and use a filter as necessary.

marlenef2
3/10/16

Zulily sells garbage that other companies and or stores have stopped selling due to defects or just plain poor quality. Furthermore, Zulily won't give a credit other than a credit to buy more of their garbage. Do NOT shop there ... a bunch of defective, lowly quality stuff.

kays49
3/9/16

As I have had some bad experience I always read reviews before ordering from a new company. After reading the reviews I will never order from Zulily.

amandas141
3/8/16

Zulily has the BEST customer service I have ever experienced. I love everything I have received and their prices are great.

shelleys11
3/3/16

I occasionally order from Zuilly and I like what I have received. I get compliments on my clothes. They are a little slow in shipping but their products are quality.

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

168 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zulily staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 hour ago
Add your answer
18 hours ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Zulily staff and other customers.

32 Photos for Zulily