US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

mariec26

And again, most of the time I am very pleased with customer service. (in 196 reviews)

kathyb40

You pay once, then get free shipping for the day (or all weekend if you order on a Friday). (in 731 reviews)

marianneg

I ordered 5 outfits and they came about 3 weeks later. (in 63 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

aw100
1/3/15

Ordered a dress from Zulily in November, it is now January and I am still waiting for it. Do not order from this sight unless you have months to wait for the item.

Tip for consumers: Have months to wait for the item to be shipped.

bonniep24
1/2/15

Ordered golf bag Dec 2nd, needless to say it's Jan 2nd and it is not here.
I get a different story every time I call about it. Seriously, just a crock of lies. One
person told me it shipped on the 18th, another told me it hasn't shipped. Yet another said it's
The vendors fault. Excuse me I paid Zulily.
Think about all the interest they are collecting when they hold your money for a month or more with the customers getting nothing.
Time to contact the Attorney General's office, BBB and possibly a class action suit

Tip for consumers: Just don't

karolinal
1/2/15

They promise me.refund my money and postal money. Only what I paid was return and as credit not my money like was promised to.me. and yes they take.months to ship your order horrible.not buying from there anymore.

Tip for consumers: I would suggest.not buying.from.there.

nancya27
12/31/14

I was aware when I ordered that I could not return the merchandise, so I have no recourse with Zully, although I am considering American Express's support policies.
First, the dresses, etc should not be advertised as having smocking. What was on these dresses was not smocking, but a kind of fake smocking.
In addition, the material used in all of these except one was an inferior material that after a light rinse just looked awful.
The cut of the dresses was all wrong. Yes, they were the right size, but something had gone wrong between the design and the execution of the finished product.

The price was excellent because the photos showed such cute outfits. Cute dresses just do not come at that price. I should have known there was a catch. American consumers have a lot of choices on inexpensive clothing so there is no need to buy junk. Next time for the same amount of money, I'll go to the Gap.

Other products I have bought such as toys are fine, and I have no complaints, but on zulily clothing I have learned my lesson.

Tip for consumers: I have ordered brand name toys, and they were fine.
But, not the girl's clothing - what junk.
The shipping is slow - yes, but that is the business model. The order is placed with the manufacturer after Zulily receives enough orders.

lyndad6
12/30/14

This is the worst place I ever ordered from in my life. I placed two different orders about a week apart. I was waiting and waiting and waiting and still nothing. I finally went up on their website to check my orders and both orders werent there. It was saying that I had no orders. I next went into my bank account just to make sure that they didn't take the money out of my account and guess what? The money was taken out for both orders right away. The amount totaled to more than $150. I contacted Customer Service and they wanted a shipping number and a confirmation number. I never got either one because their site is saying there is no record. Isn't there a way of looking up my bank account up to see what was charged? Now they won't help me out and I am without my money. This is not how to do business. I will write every bad review there is. I cannot believe that they won't credit my account. I sent them the information from my account to show them that I was charged for the orders that I never received and they don't even care.

Tip for consumers: Please do yourself a favor, go else where to do your shopping. I know you can get some good deals from Zulily but trust me, you don't want the headache of dealing with their customer service people. This was two different orders that they screwed me on.

brendaa13
12/30/14

I ordered a pair of cowgirl boots for my grandaughter on November 25th and of course was promised Christmas delivery. I checked the site when I didn't get them around December 20th and saw they had created a label on November 11, but had never shipped. I called Zullilly and the CS rep was very nice and said she would contact the seller. I guess she did because they finally shipped them and I got them today, December 30th. This is ridiculous. If you order on November 25th and it is promised for 30 days later.... Come on. Even though CS was a big help I will NEVER order again from this site. Poor service by the seller.

Tip for consumers: Bad service from the seller~~

charlotten2
12/29/14

I really dig this site. I am always finding beautiful dresses, blouses, shoes, toys, home furnishings, and children's clothing that I have never seen anywhere else. The slow shipping can be a bit frustrating, as can the return policy (or lack there of) when something doesn't fit right. But that is the only thing holding my review back from 5 stars. I love the brands they carry. I have purchased several shirts, heels, coats, and a beautiful boho bag, all have met or exceeded my expectations.

Tip for consumers: Don't order if you are in a rush to get an item, patience is a virtue when it comes to this site. Some items arrive within days while others take several weeks and there is no way to predict how long it will take to receive your fabulous merchandise.

deek25
12/29/14

purchased an order before Christmas&they said i would have it by.(i didn't)i called customer service&they gave me$15.00 credit because of it.so when i ordered my first order online it poped up that they would take $10.00 off because of first time buyer(this would b second)but whatever.so I went 2 order&it would not give me the $10.i called&a lady said "oh no we don't do that"I was not happy.I cancelled my order&told them 2 keep the $15.00.I don't like deceptive co.'s&after reading the return policy I don't want 2 pay a dime 2 them !!STAY AWAY

Tip for consumers: Stay away before U get ripped off !!

ninan4
12/28/14

Do not order from Zulilys promised Christmas delivery it is now Dec. 29th have not heard from them, called customer service they said I would receive some of the items for Christmas they must have meant 2015!! No e-mail for me or nothing! Never again this I promise.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!

nancyb61
12/28/14

I ORDERED A CHRISTMAS GIFT ON DEC.1. AND STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT THE COMPANY DOES NOT KEEP YOU INFORMED ABOUT YOUR ORDER. YOU HAVE TO CALL AND THEY ARE NICE ON THE PHONE BUT STILL YOUR ORDER DOES NOT ARRIVE. I WILL NOT EVER USE THEM AGAIN! AND WILL TELL FRIENDS AND FAMILY NOT TO USE THEM EITHER.

Tip for consumers: IF YOU REALLY DON'T WANT TO RECEIVE YOUR ORDER THEN ORDER FROM ZULILY.

deannal4
12/27/14

Have had orders cancelled outright by the zulily supplier, which were gifts for others.
Several orders have not arrived on time and have still not arrived. Quality has been generally good with a few exceptions. Also wrong sizes sent and 12 mo. sizes that look like 6 months.

Tip for consumers: Don't order if you need in a hurry. Note shipping times and return policies on EVERY item. Serious supply chain issues.

chrissym5
12/27/14

I really wish I looked at the reviews before I ordered.....I ordered 2 shirts a month ago and still don't have them and now I'm crapping my pants that they won't fit....I ordered from the Philippines to Canada once and got my stuff quicker than these $#*!s. Estimated delivery is the 31st like they are in Seattle, right across the $#*!ing water and it is taking them this long....NEVER AGAIN!!

aprils18
12/27/14

I will never ever ever ever order from Zulily again.. First I waited over 3 months to get my order. And the item was not at all what they said it was,plus 3 sizes to small!!!!! Now I'm out 50.00. What a horrible site!!! Mad as hell.

melanief6
12/26/14

I have bought several items from this site. Everything fell apart after only a couple of times being worn. The cardigans for myself and dresses for my daughter fell apart in the seams and the heels i bought had the actual sole in the heal fall off.

I have also found that they have extremely long shipping time 4 - 6 weeks.

donneg
12/25/14

Ordered an outfit for my granddaughter for Christmas on Dec. 10th. It's Christmas Day and still don't have it. How is it that Amazon and eBay can get you your orders in 2-3 days. Will never shop this site again. Wish I had read the reviews before buying. Very disappointed!

Tip for consumers: Don't expect fast deliver...even slow delivery apparently is not available.

almas14
12/24/14

Zulily guaranteed Christmas delivery is a farse. Ordered several items and according to shipment tracking, the items are in Reno. I am not in Reno. This helps me none. Welcome to Christmas morning without the needed gifts for family members. Boo Zulily. Will not be ordering from them in the future.

Tip for consumers: Do not order with any plans of receiving items on a time schedule.

vickiec6
12/24/14

So my order that I placed on the 9th of December with "guaranteed" Christmas delivery did not get here. That should have been more than enough time to receive the merchandise in time for Christmas. Thanks for ruining someone's Christmas. Never again! So disappointed in your company!
Update: received balance of my order on December 27. Zulilly refunded my shipping and gave me a $15 credit so used that to get my daughter an extra top since it was her Christmas that was so late. At least they took action to do the right thing, and she was very pleased with the quality of her clothes and boots. Because of this, changing my rating from a 1 to a 3.

nancym53
12/24/14

Gaurenteed delivery by Christmas mean.....I get an email on Christmas eve at 5:00 that says sorry and well give you 10 dollars to words your next purchase. note I am not a last minute person, order was placed on NOVEMBER 19th!
DO NOT BUY FROM ZULILLY.
N

jewelk4
12/24/14

I ordered three items on different dates. The first item was a Aster ruffle open duster in a size large, which fits like a medium. The second item was a Simple Couture ruffle tunic in a size large, but it fits like a XL/XXL. The third item was a Reborn Collection dress in size large, which fits like a small/medium. I ordered the sizes per the sizing chart for each company. Unfortunately when you order from Zulily you are not able to return the items. The shipping ranged from three to four weeks to arrive. Overall I am very disappointed in Zulily and do not plan on ordering anything else from them.

Tip for consumers: Just be prepared to wait about four weeks for the items you purchase to arrive. Also, know that the sizing is not accurate.

jillr16
12/24/14

I won't bother wasting my time, everyone else's reviews are accurate. Thanks for ruining Christmas zulily. I'll have my order some time next year...

Tip for consumers: Just don't

vickieb8
12/23/14

My order was a Christmas gift guaranteed to arrive by December 24th. I Received an email today (December 23rd) that my item was cancelled. They gave my item to someone else the day before Christmas when there is no time to find a replacement. The gave me a 10 dollar credit which I will never use. I wish I would have read all the other reviews before ordering. This is a poorly run business. DO NOT ORDER FROM ZULILY!!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER FROM ZULILY

jenniferw67
12/23/14

I started ordering from Zulily well over a year ago. For kids clothes & toys--especially brands you know--they are a reasonable website...or, they were!! The only clothing items I have ever ordered for myself have been pure crap. Bad quality, weird sizing, I just stopped wasting the $$--you can get the same stuff at TJ Maxx or Marshall's! But I was still ordering for my kids & in early Nov I ordered several tshirt so as Xmas presents. This was before the "guaranteed Christmas delivery" that so many reviewers have been screwed by! But even Zulily seldom took more than a month to send a few shirts...according to the shipping page, my shirts are packaged & waiting for pick-up by UPS, and that is where they have been since Dec 5th!!!! If I can even believe their site, who the heck doesn't toss that package on a truck?? Higher probability is that the order is lost or on back order & they don't want to inform me of that....I'm done. Even the stuff they get that you can trust for quality can be found on a Amazon & if you have Prime & don't have to pay S&H it ends up being a competitive price.
I just looked back over my order history & I had over 20 orders with them last year. idiots just lost a good customer over $25 worth of kids shirts.

marieb41
12/23/14

Although the product was advertised as duty-free on the Zulily website, I was still charged for duty.
I advised Customer Service who were supposed to refund my credit card for duty - never happened.
Ordered on November 26th, was shipped on December 22nd... RIDICULOUS !

Tip for consumers: Thoroughly verify your bill, and don't be in a hurry to get your package.

aprils17
12/23/14

I placed an order on November 9th for guaranteed Christmas delivery. With a a month and a half, that should have been no problem. I e-mailed last week asking to cancel my order since the there was no way my items were going to arrive on time for Christmas. About 6 hours later, a shipping label was created. A day later, I received a standard e-mail response notifying that a shipping label had been created and they were sorry if I didn't receive notification of it. I've checked the tracking number multiple times a day and NOTHING has happened. I know I am being lied to and I'm mad. This is it for me shopping on Zulily. Why they couldn't just have said, "I am sorry. We had a problem getting your items and we'll cancel your order and refund your money as requested" is beyond me!

alexisr21
12/23/14

Sounds like my review will echo many others. I placed my order on December 11th 2014 and, like others, mine was "guaranteed by Christmas." It was a great deal, and I wouldn't care about long shipping times generally if it hadn't read GUARANTEED BY CHRISTMAS! It's now the 23rd and I can't get this item elsewhere at this point. I'm lucky because my son is only 16 months old and doesn't know the difference, but many other people won't be so lucky. On December 15th, my tracking info updated to "shipping label created: ready to ship by UPS," and that's where it stayed until today. Now it reads "shipping label cancelled." At this point, I don't know if I'm getting this item AT ALL. Emailed Zulily 10 hrs ago, no response. All done with this company.

Tip for consumers: Don't order anything you have your heart set on

ellena5
12/23/14

I ordered a bunch of xmas presents from Zulily and they have the most horrible customer service and the delivery sucks!!! I have called them 4 times to see when my orders will come and they said its guarantee I'll received them the day before xmas which is 12/24, liars!!! now I won't received my 3 presents for my niece's until Monday 12/29 when Christmas is over. Giving me $10 credit wont do nothing, you can keep it!!! I WILL NEVER EVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN!!!!

candaceb2
12/23/14

Horrible customer service. Ordered a canvas of a Moose. The photo shown was all dark colors with maroon. It came with yellow, orange, red and Kelly green. So ugly. Given the run around by 3 different service reps. Never shop there.

mirag2
12/23/14

I used Zulily several times, and was generally happy with the service. Yes, the shipping takes a long time, but they are just the middleman. One of my purchases came defective, and I returned it. It took 3 times calling to get a shipping label! Afterwards, I received an e-mail informing about crediting my account, including shipping. But shipping was never credited. I sent 2 e-mails, and every time received very nice answers promising to issue a credit, but it never happened. Tried calling once, but no answer. Finally they stopped responding to my e-mails. Will not be ordering from them again.

Tip for consumers: Can not be trusted

gails38
12/23/14

Frustrated!! I placed an order on Dec.4,2014. A toy that was placed for 2 young grandchildren and GUARANTEED for Xmas delivery. What a lie. They gave me two delivery dates and now it won't arrive for Christmas. They thought they made it better by giving me a 15.00 credit. I will not be ordering from them again and now have to fight all the other people at the mall for another present.

Tip for consumers: There guarantee for delivery on time is a lie.

pearlh15
12/23/14

Ordered a gift card for Body Shop, and tried to use it. Turns out the GC can only be used on FULL PRICE items. The condition for the purchase was completely undisclosed.

When I complained, Zulily claims it's a condition set by the merchant, they're not responsible, and the sale is final.

This is equivalent to a store selling spoiled meat and then claiming that they didn't realize the food was spoiled, but the sale is still final. If there are conditions for a gift card, it's Zulily's responsibility to find out from the merchant BEFORE reselling it to me.

But no... they wash their hands of it. Poor customer service - do not buy from these cheats/shills.

suen10
12/23/14

I have ordered for two years from Zulily and I've learned not to order items I need in a timely manner. HOWEVER this year I fell for their "guaranteed by Christmas" deals. ha! I called Dec 22 to see if I was getting them and the answer was Not by Christmas. I really don't have time to shop now! Ands 15 dollar credit with them just doesn't cut it. Bah Humbug!

Tip for consumers: Be wary!

meghanb2
12/22/14

To echo the several other comments below I too am having issues with Zulily shipping. I made an order on the 22nd of November. The estimated shipping date was December 8 2014 and as of now it still is on transit to Zulily. Will never order from here again.

stephaniew35
12/22/14

I agree with everyones poor comments of this site. I ordered 3 items, my first ever attempt to order on line. But their site looks so good, I still went ahead. I ordered the 3 items end of September hoping they would get here for end of October as we were going overseas and wanted these purchases to take with us. Money went out of my account 20 October and I received 1 item only end of November, no idea where the other are??? I have since unsubscribed, not worth the effort or the disappointment!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't bother!!

dl51
12/22/14

You need to threaten them with the following: The Federal Trade Commission (They cannot guarantee Xmas delivery) and reneg on that offer which they clearly post on their site, your StateAttorney General's Office and the Better Business Bureau. Then follow through on those threats! It would appear that they intentionally mislead the consumer by making guarantees which are unachievable...and they know it. Demand a full refund including the shipping charges.

caroll32
12/22/14

Placed a 2 item order Oct. 19th & haven't received it yet. They keep giving me tracking # but that doesn't show it exists. They say that shipper may not track it is only a courtesy. What good is tracking if they don't track???? I paid for shipping & with other on line orders I have placed with others I don't pay for shipping & receive within a few days. I am not asking for my money back & they keep saying it is coming. VERY disappointed. First & last time user. First time; shame on you, second time shame on me.

Tip for consumers: Don't order from Zulily!!!

bandaidew
12/22/14

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO ZULILY THIS YEAR???? Double charged on a $75 item, their only response was it's impossible we don't make mistakes and didn't budge when I provided snipit of bank statement. Then the guaranteed by Christmas made it to someone else yet I was told I couldn't have boots until the other person returned them. Somehow your crossed shipping labels are my fault. I have waited a month to get it but just got email it's no longer in stock. Well it was when it was shipped to someone. Now (4 days before Christmas) they state they have to give me a refund. Thanks zulily for nothing. Merry Christmas! It was my daughters present!

Tip for consumers: Poor poor customer service. Hope their CEO gets wind of the amount of money their so called employees are costing them!

amandab59
12/21/14

I went to Zulily to buy my child an American girl doll for Christmas. I bought this doll over a week ago and they never shipped it. The website informed me it was guaranteed yo be here before Christmas. Well I was getting a little nervous because I didn't see where they had shipped it and they told me it hadn't been shipped and they would most likely overnight it. The lady on the phone told me I should get it by today. Well I never got the doll so today I call and they say they just shipped it this morning and that their guarantee is just to get it to the post office by Christmas eve and that as far as their guarantee goes . I am very upset we only get our children one toy because that's all we can afford and now she probably won't have it to unwrap by Christmas. Wow, what a horrible guarantee that was! I will never buy from this site again!

Tip for consumers: I wouldn't shop here again

sharonk27
12/21/14

I ordered a christmas present on 11/30. It's 12/21 and I just learned it arrived but after we left town to visit family for the holiday. It doe s nt matter if you save a little on the price if you can't depend on getting your stuff in a timely was. They take a y least two weeks more than anyone elsn 0

Tip for consumers: Shop elsewhere. There is no reason to shop Zuilly

judithg9
12/21/14

Buying from Zulily is risky. I have purchased about 40 items from them in the last 6 months. I had to give away or discard about 25% of the items because of poor quality or bad sizing. Nothing is returnable. Slowly I am learning to order only brand names that I trust. Also you have to be very patient as I have often had to wait up to six weeks for delivery. Finally, there is a single shipping fee for an order, but they have sometimes cancelled the one item I really wanted in the order. Buyer Beware!

Tip for consumers: Be careful. Order only brand names. Everything else is very poor quality (maybe even seconds).

lelag1
12/21/14

I might as well put a 0 on this site. On Nov 28, I figured out about Zulily, and i got super excited about the deals they had in there categories. I took the bait, and ordered atleast a dozen items. It said it will arrive on Dec 22 (tomorrow as i write this complaint) Everything seems to be going fine. I checked yesterday night and it said it was PREPARING TO SHIP. I was really surprised about that, since I recently found this site called Site-Jabber (Which got me really worried that my items wont come in time for Christmas) Then this morning (as i write my complaint) i checked Zulily about when my orders came in. It got me furious that it soon said all of my dozen items were under CONFIRMED. This means that my orders were way back to the inventory. I questioned, How does it go back from 'Preparing to ship' in one night? I have a feeling that it never left the inventory.

Tip for consumers: Never use this site.

chenellg
12/20/14

Horrible, ordered a hat and scarf on 11/23/14 the scarf came on 12/20/14 but still have yet to receive the hat. Called customer service for them to tell me that the hat is still in the warehouse and there not sure why it hasn't been shipped yet. Will never order from them again!! If I could I would rate it zero stars.

Tip for consumers: Allow at least 2 months for your items to be delivered.

katiew17
12/20/14

Terrible. We ordered on November 20th of this year with guaranteed Christmas delivery. The item still hasn't made it from the supplier to Zuilily. We have not been offered anything to compensate for the guarantee not being met, our one year old nephew doesn't have a Christmas gift and he's located out of state so now we have to fix that, and they don't contact you to tell you any details. You have to contact them. We were told many times over the last month that it was "on its way" and encouraged not to cancel. "Just give us a few more days." Never order from this site.

Tip for consumers: Don't order from them. We still don't know when/if our item will ever ship. A month later!

loup16
12/19/14

Every time I get sucked back in to placing a Zulily order I end up regretting it. EVERY TIME! Items take forever to ship. Frequently they are not how they were described on the site. Most clothing items are TINY and probably junior sizes. I order a few items 2 months ago and still hadn't received them. I called customer service and they said they were "experiencing shortages" of the items and i had the option of canceling. but no one contacted me. I had to call them to find out. So they basically sell items they don't even have inventory of. I once ordered a dress and they sent it to me in the wrong size but i couldn't get it in the correct size cause they don't do returns... even though it was their mess-up!! Zulily, Im done.

Tip for consumers: don't

melaniem13
12/19/14

I had previously ordered items from zulily and received them no problem. I then saw a pair of brand name boots on sale for about $100 off. I ordered them and when they arrived they were a knock off brand!! I was so angry I emailed them and they offered to return them at their cost and gave me a $10 credit. Whoop dee do. They didn't acknowledge the fact that the boots were a totally different brand just that they're sorry I received the "wrong style" I won't buy from them again.

Tip for consumers: Read the fine print!!!

shannonb31
12/19/14

DONT ORDER FROM HERE!!!! Ordered one dress on 11/18/14 and they are now saying won't have it in until tomorrow and then another week. Will not have this gift for Christmas! Websites says 10-14 days but the guy said their terms and conditions list more info which indicates longer time frames...very deceptive!! I didn't even receive delay emails; I had to keep calling. They will not overnight either. They gave lots of explanations about the vendors they work with in China and the reasons the prices are so cheap. In the end, it doesn't matter when you can't get the product.

jolanb
12/18/14

I ordered 4 tops and was quite happy with the results. One top came immediately, the other three came later but not as late as most people say in their review.

Tip for consumers: The sizes are not correct on the chart. I ordered my regular sizing and the tops fit perfect. If I were to order from the sizing chart, the items would have been too big.

maurisal
12/18/14

On Zulily you can find great deals on name brand items as well as good prices on names you have wanted to try but wasn't so sure about or were not available in your area. It is VERY important to read when the particular sale ends for the items you want, some sales can go for 2-3 weeks. It is only after the sale ends that your order is sent to the original supplier/manufacturer for order fulfillment and shipping. Note that some items are not returnable. The problems I have had with Zulily were from my own misunderstanding of procedures. I have been satisfied with all of the name brand items such as shoes, boots, clothes, baby items, household products. I was not impressed with some clothes I purchased during a "blowout" sale. I had never heard of the names, the quality wasn't all that great.
Overall, great website!

Tip for consumers: Stick with brands you know. Give yourself plenty of time to get the item. No rush orders!

lorig8
12/17/14

I placed a large order back in November for Christmas gifts for several kids in my family. Weeks went by with nothing being shipped out. After having to inquire via email, they finally shipped my items but there's a very good chance I won't receive my items in time to wrap and give out on Christmas Eve. A complete waste of money and time, as now I have to go buy last minute gifts to ensure I have something for the kids. So much for thinking I was on the ball by ordering early! I'm an avid online shopper and I've never experienced such a lag in service and lack of concern for the customer. Timeliness and good service mean nothing to this company. I will NEVER order from them again. If you're expecting to receive something within less than a month's time, do not waste your money (actually, I wouldn't trust them at all). They don't accept returns, so I'm out $200. Thanks for adding additional stress to an already stressful week, Zulily! Horrible.

Tip for consumers: Don't order from Zulily if you need your items in a timely manner.

sharonb44
12/17/14

I Would give them a zero if it was possible. Ordered a vest never received it got a refund for the vest but they refused to give me a refunpd for the shiping as they said I got free shipping on another item I ordered. What dumb logic. Never ever do business with them!!!

Tip for consumers: Do not do business with tem

poppyn
12/17/14

NEVER AGAIN!!!! Please beware. If you order anything from Zulily, don't expect to receive it any time soon. CS says it takes 2-3 weeks to get the order ready and then another 7-10 days to get it shipped. I should have known better before I ordered a Christmas present which I'll obviously not receive until Mid January 2015.

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zulily staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I have a pair of Tom shoes for my granddougther, they are a little small, any way to change?
8/27/13
caryns1
A: Orders placed on the Zulily site must be fulfilled by the original manufacturer first, before the items are even shipped out to the customers. Zulily does not stock an inventory of items they have available for sale. Typically, 48 hours after a sale ends, the mfg ships the orders to Zulily's warehouse, at which time their customer's orders are processed and shipped. Shipping via UPS ground by either party can add up to 20 days in shipping time ... which explains the massive shipping delays.

Concerning poor quality, Zulily ships out to its customers exactly what they receive from the manufacturers advertising on their site ... Z is simply the middleman.
9/13/11
Add your answer
Q: I ordered a pair of boots from Zulily that were advertised as having a leather upper. Later, after looking these boots up elsewhere on the Internet, I learned they are actually manmade. I can't wear manmade shoes, and certainly not manmade boots. The boots have just been shipped. Is there any way I can get Zulily to take them back based on their erroneous advertising?
11/30/14
mayrap2
A: When I tried to return an item they promised to refund the amount, although they never did. They also gave me the advice of donating the item I didn't like. They are terrible!
2 weeks ago
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Zulily staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

27 Photos for Zulily