US Government's NSF

1st Review:
annabell

576 Reviews for Zulily.com

Review Highlights

It was received into the post office from UPS on 6-18-11.

Invited friends and family in order to get store credit.

My grand-daughter will probably not fit in the shoes by the time they come.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

3/2/14

First, people need to realize that Zulily events are usually held before the ordering is done. That way they save by ordering to what has sold. I have had some ok items, but order names I know only now. Once got shoes that started peeling and I complained. . They refunded my money and I never had to send back the shoes. They were garbage. Have had an issue on a magazine order and not sure it is totally resolved. Was given the run around and told they would refund money and still place order, but I had to contact again in order to have that followed through with. Will see if I get it, but funny thing is they refunded me cheaper price of another magazine I ordered and now I get no response. Will be very careful with orders from now on.

3/1/14

I ordered a pair of shoes, although both say size 9 one is way larger than the other. My feeling is Zulilly sells rejects, buyer beware!!

3/1/14

The website is actually pretty good. So is the app. But how on earth can a company like this work long term when 1. there is NO returns allowed and 2. shipping takes over a month to receive. I ordered a few things on 2/19 and my updated status as of today (3/1) says that it will get to Zulily on 3/11! That means I will get it in what, April? I know the stock price is doing great, but I'd sell it now. They won't be able to maintain customers. No more ordering for me. Now I'm freaked out the quality will be crap too.

2/28/14

The last time I shop at a site that doesn't take returns. I guess I should of seen the writing on the wall. The clothing I received is cheap and shoddy, besides being three sizes smaller than the tag. I ordered sheets and I can actually see through them. My best advise would be to avoid this site. Its a way for companies to get rid of crap they couldn't sell anywhere else.

2/27/14

Can't even access this website without first giving them your email address!! I have never encountered such a "bully" mentality from a vendor before. And I would NEVER give them my business!

2/26/14

Stupid long wait time to get your items! The company should really be more transparent on their website about how long it may take to even just get around to processing and shipping out your items. If I had known it was going to take this long, I probably would've ordered elsewhere or ordered certain items well in advance. Considering that they sell many baby and maternity related goods, you'd think that time would be of essence, or at least being very clear it would take time to get items so new parents can order accordingly. I'm glad I didn't order any baby items - I'm sure my son would've outgrown them by the time I received it!

I've been waiting 18 days, and only just today did I get notified that they shipped out...wait for it... only ONE of the items I ordered out of 5 pieces in the order. What gives?? Now I have to wait some more to receive this ONE item...and still wait some more for my other part of my order to even make it out of the warehouse.

They also charge you right away, instead of just charging you when your order goes out like Amazon which is really annoying seeing as they've made me wait almost 3 weeks to ship out just ONE item!

I don't think I will be ordering from this company again.

2/26/14

PREPARE TO WAIT A LONG TIME TO GET YOUR ORDER!! I placed my first order for a gift two weeks before my nephew's birthday. I still, three weeks out have not received my order. After I placed my order I received a email outlining how their process works that tells you that it will take at least 10-14 days. If I knew this before hand, I would of bought differently. I will NOT order from Zulily again!!

2/25/14

I ordered shoes to find they don't fit. This is a european size (Dansko) and I used the size guidelines to help me find the correct size. I called the Zulily to exchange the shoes only to find out "All Sales are Final". I cant even exchange them. They don't have anymore. (Really?) They are offering a store credit, but I have no choice, either keep the shoes that don't fit or take a risk again and order from them again.........I'm so dissapointed with this company. Where is the customer service?

2/25/14

"free shipping" awarded by Zulily but shipping was charged when order completed. The text box saying you have until midnight pt to complete an order and get free shipping is not true. Customer service gives two reasons why free shipping was not given as offered. 1)order sent to different address than qualifying order 2)plants do not qualify for free shipping. I do not know how many other exceptions they have but do have the impression that they will come up more. Gotta wonder how much this company makes on shipping.

2/23/14

If you don't know the brand, assume the quality will be very poor because that has been my experience so far. Besides the long wait, the so called boutique brands come from third world countries with quality lower than Walmart. The sizing also has been way off.

2/22/14

The sandals I ordered had black and clear rhinestones with silver buckles in the photo. Arrived today, like a month after I ordered them, and rhinestones and buckle are all gold! And all sales are final, yet product was totally misrepresented. Not ordering from zulily again.

2/22/14

I had the most amazing thing happen!!! I wanted to cancel a spontaneous purchase, so I wrote an email with the order number and the item copied and pasted and they CANCELLED the item within an hour!! I have never had such quick and efficient service in my life... I think this site and this store is incredible! Yes, the shipping takes a LONG time... but you have to READ how they operate... they TELL you it will take awhile... they gather the items for you from inexpensive sources... then they gather enough to truck out... you have to wait for this stuff! That's why I'm ordering Summer stuff NOW! Also, the cool part of this story is that I had another item on that order that I DO want and they kept that item on the order and cancelled only what I wanted cancelled. I love these people!

2/21/14

Very unhappy with customer service....or lack thereof. Ordered and had to wait as usual....merchandise came in and 2 of the 3 items were obviously mis-sized. Guess what? No refunds....only store credit....why would I want to continue that nightmare?

2/21/14

So far I find this site pretty pleasing..the items I've bought are beautiful n we'll worth the money.,if u don't mind waiting dat is... Only had 1hing cancelled n still have no idea y,but can't seem to get ahold of anybody on dat issue,but otherwise would recommend

2/21/14

I have had great luck with these people.The sizes are a little "off" sometimes.Better to order larger because most things can't be returned.At least you can take things down smaller or they may fit perfectly, it's inconsistent. Well packaged, and they ask how the size was and care about your feedback. Beware of other companies with " lily" in their name, they are not at all like zulily and you will end up sorry.They feed off a good company's reputation. Always check this site before you order. Zulily is very good, others very poor.

2/21/14

Junk! Really poor quality clothing at grossly expensive prices. I thought I would get designer quality children's items and ladies clothing but the same items at Walmart would look like them came from Holt Renfrew. Disgusted! I love Ross, Winners and TJ MAX so thought this would be a great alternative. Don't be fooled - you might find the same stuff at a flea market or swap meet.

2/20/14

I can't even place an order on this website. I've entered my card information several times and it just says "An error has occurred". Waste of time.

2/20/14

If I could, I would give this site a 3.5-star rating, but seeing as they're not 4-star quality, I will settle for 3-stars.

The offered information on the shipping when you're placing an order is misleading, seeing as they don't ship until 10-14 business days AFTER your order is placed. The package tracker didn't really help at all.

I actually got an email from the website telling me to redo my payment information. When I called, even though it took a bit for a customer service rep to answer, the customer rep was VERY nice, polite, and helpful and assured me that my payment was accepted and my orders processed, so I would give them 5 stars for their customer service!!

I do like the quality of the garments, mostly; some things are on the translucent side, and I'm not a big fan of sheer clothing. The shoes were my favorite part and I'm still on cloud nine from them - I have trouble finding shoes in my size (10-11 in womens) and these 10's fit perfectly.

I will say that the fit of some of garments don't match the size charts even within the same company sale; I bought the same three sizes from the same company, and one was a tight fit, the second was a bit on the loose side, and the third is way too loose in the chest and I have a rather large chest.

My final note is on the pictures and descriptions: they do not accurately depict the clothing and shoes you order. Because there is only one side shown, you can't really tell what the back of your garments will look like; for me, this aspect was a pleasant surprise because the entire back of my pullover was lace and it looks awesome. Some of the colors, too, are misleading. I bought a bra that was described as "azure" and the photo showed it being a light turquoise, almost a cyan color; the actual bra has a yellow cup with a blue lace overlay, making it more blue-green-yellow than I initially anticipated. The fit of it was pretty good, especially since I was staking a stab at which size would fit best based on the measurements, but still a bit tight.

Overall, my experience with zulily was okay. I would shop with them again, sure, but I'm not sure if I would buy clothing other than shoes and tights/leggings simply because of the sizing issues.

2/19/14

While I have gotten items of decent quality through the site, the wait is excruciatingly long and items promised on their site for Christmas showed up the first week I of February. . Also, if ordering, use Paypal . My bank will no longer accept Zulilly charges as they assume this company is a scam - they debited and credited my account 16 times in one day for a $23 item. Then they sent me an email that I had given them bad bank info & they needed a new card after tying up the $23 in my account for weeks. I'm not sure how they do their banking - they ping your account to see if you have the money, put a hold on it for a certain length of time which then expires (so you think it's been deducted from your account already) and then weeks later when they finally send your item they debit your account and take your money. A few times I had marked that this was paid in my account only to be hit with the charge later and it caused a bit of confusion. Zulily seems to be a drop shipper with many brands coming from overseas. The shipping cost is outrageous for the delays you get from them. The prices are good if you know the brand & quality. I've found better quality & prices on several of Zulily's featured brands at Ross Dress for Less. The lesson here is if it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

2/19/14

It's garbage,very very poor quality which I never saw in my whole life I ordered many items the sandals and boots smell toxic and look beyond ugly I preferences to trough it than use it or giving as gift,the jellery was horrible with very very cheap material sheetfrom china. Inplus they charge more money than they inform us (duety) I lost money for garbage stay away from this unrespectful site group of stollers

2/19/14

First order and sizes, quality, and fit of garments were very poor. (XS w/ a 36" waist, sleeves too tight to fit [& I weigh 100 lbs], fabric so thin I'd be afraid to wear it.) Spoke w/ customer service (which was friendly btw), could only get a store credit even though I was so hesitant about placing another order with them (but our fault for not reading the return policy). Placed a second order, was supposed to arrive by a set date, 3 weeks later and still hasn't arrived. If you don't mind the wait and know the brand's quality & fit, you can find good deals, but I won't be placing another order.

2/17/14

I've been ordering from Zulily for a few years...many, many orders of clothing for the grandkids...and toys as well. My daughter and I have been more than pleased with what we've received.

They sell items made by many different manufacturers and, therefore, have no control over quality or fit. Research the brand name, if you're not familiar with it.

Zulily takes orders before getting the merchandise from the manufacturer...once the necessary number of items are sold...they order them from the manufacturer. Then Zulily has to receive the merchandise before shipping it to customers. This is explained on their site. It takes time to receive your items! They're very upfront about that.

One of my orders, which was divided up into four separate packages at no additional cost, was not delivered around the Holidays. My mistake. I used my last name instead of my daughter's married name...with her address. Christmas Time at the Post Office! According to " tracking" on the Zulily site...they were returned as "undeliverable as addressed." Very small Massachusetts town...Post Office didn't recognize my last name with my daughter's address! Zulily had no record of the return...other than the shipper's tracking info. They did not know if packages came back to their warehouse...but...they credited my charge card and gave me a $10 voucher to be used on a subsequent order. Easy Peasy!

I recommend Zulily to everyone!

2/16/14

Like several others I did not review this site prior to ordering. While on maternity leave I saw a commercial, went to their site and signed up, and began shopping. I fell in love with all the items I saw but decided to order a "test" item before placing a larger order to see how that experience would go. Although I didn't do a full review I did look over the sites shipping policy and understood before hand that shipping would take a very long time. This was fine for me because I had a newborn and she wouldn't need the stuff right away anyhow.

My test order which was just some hanging hooks and a Calvin Klein outfit for the infant came in just fine. I then began placing a large amount of orders and it was then after placing the orders that I decided for whatever dumb reason to pull reviews on the site. After my long three+ week wait, I just received the bulk of my orders yesterday. Though the sizes say age 6-12 months, unless she has a serious growth spurt, my daughter will not be fitting into the many tights I purchased until she's around 4 or 5 yrs old. The items were "cute" but I agree with other reviewers that their items are cheaply made. The inside of every LAST pair of tights that I ordered along with a pair of shoes had strings coming from them. Very poorly stitched almost looks thrown together. I'm going to accept personal responsibility for not doing my typical review search on this site before I purchased and just deal with the loose strings myself. The stuff is so darn cheap (ya get what ya pay for) that it has to be handled with extreme care. I have about two more orders on the way and after that, I'm severing ties with Zulilly. One because of all these negative reviews saying the same thing 2. As a company you should NEVER EVER send out a product in this condition. Its just unethical and uncouth from a business standpoint.

2/15/14

Long But worth the read....... Be Very Very aware of ANY sheets with no labeled company name that you try to order from Zulily. I received my order yesterday put them on my bed just before going to sleep. I'm not allergic to anything but while putting them on I started coughing and sneezing, the cough was a strong tickle nearly a choke, but I didn't think to think that it was from the sheets! Then I laid down and kept itching, and the room filled with a very strong TOXIC SMELL. I laid there for like 30 mins or so trying to sike myself out that it couldn't be the sheets! So then I put a blanket on top to avoid the itching and said I would take them off and wash them in the morning, sure enough the itching stopped instantly but the smell was still there and getting worse. I started getting paranoid and feeling sick all at the same time. I had to remove all sheets and pillow cases and put them in the next room until the a.m. Then had to air out my room. This is RIDICULOUS, it's now 2 a.m and the feeling it gave me kept me up researching reviews to see if this has happened to anyone else. It's very sad that Zulily would sell something soooooo TOXIC and risk a person's health over a few $ profit. I never take time to write a review whether good or bad and I am a frequent online shopper so take my word this is a (Very Serious issue). I will be contacting Zulily in the a.m. With prayers that they refund my $ for these sheets and I throw them far far away. I wouldn't even take the risk of washing them then using them. Their lethal in my eyes and I'm being very serious. In fairness I placed like 5 orders with in one month. YES shipping is horribly LONG but I did expect that based on what it says in the site. I have yet to receive a lot of the items but waiting patiently. Also I ordered some super cute leggings with crystal like buttons on the sides in two different colors. One pair was missing a button and it was so obvious. I called Zulily, the rep was beyond nice, she said she would give me a refund to my credit card, also a credit to Zulily and also to keep the leggings! That was great! I haven't received the refund yet but that was only a few days ago so I will stay in high hopes. My #2 complaint is if you pay with a credit card. They charge your account to make sure the funds are there, then reverse the charge back to your bank account until it is ready to ship, then recharge your account which could be a month or so later, but the second time around they don't charge it as the total amount for that particular order as they did the first time. They charge per item shipped so if you have 20 items on that one order and they all have different shipping dates, then Zuilily will charge your bank account 20 separate times! REALLY? They don't inform you of this in advance either! So here I am looking at my bank account with about 10 different charges and It looked like someone had hacked into my Zulily account and started making unauthorized charges. I called about this and they said by law they can't charge the account before shipping? Hmmm never had ANY problems with Amazon? Or the likes of any other company for that matter.... I was still willing to give them a try after that because customer service was extremely nice. BUT after this smell and my life and health being at stake, I'm soooooo over it! I'm sad about it lol. I really wanted them to work out, but after reading reviews after the fact (Shame on me) seems like there hurting people more so than making Satisfied Customers, to create longevity within their business. Oh well God exposes all things in due time! If they are purposely selling low quality unsafe products and portraying selling it as brand items at a discounted price then they might just find themselves with a class action lawsuit! Especially if they end up selling these TOXIC products to hmmm lets say an ATTORNEY or a DOCTOR! Sad thing is I would have never wrote a review over the other mishaps, but I refuse to get sick or die from some sheets nor let anyone else! It's hours later and I still have a headache uhhh....

2/13/14

Ordered an item was advised that it would take 2 weeks to ship and then had difficulties canceling escalated dispute with Paypal

2/12/14

Merchandise took quite a while to arrive and when it did, it didn't fit. Zulily accepts no returns or exchanges on swim wear. Other companies sell swimwear on-line and accept returns or exchanges, even in store, swimwear if never worn is returnable. I didn't even try on the bottom of the suit. Just not a good policy, I won't order clothing from them again for this reason.

2/12/14

My merchandise has never arrived, though my account was charged and the shipping information was marked as delivered. Continued correspondence has not resolved this issue. I would never recommend this company. Read all the bad reviews and decide for yourself before wasting your time and money.

2/11/14

I resent the fact that the site would not let me search it. Every time I tried, I got a big block I could not get rid of "making me" join the site and agree to terms and give them my address and info. How can you know if you want to join if they won't even let you look first. Poor arrangement as far as I am concerned.

2/11/14

Yeah, I (just like you reading this review) should have read the reviews before buying and wondering if you will get your stuff before the season ends (to be optimistic). Here's what they do. When you select something that says "in stock", well, it isn't necessarily. The way they do to have those amazing prices is sometimes to get orders first then they get the product. It's like this, a company will offer them a good deal if they order a certain amount. So they will order from the company once they met their quota for price (and that is another reason why brands and offers are there for limited time). Well, supposing they achieved the quota for pricing from the manufacturer THEN now it is the time to achieve the quota for shipping. That's right. You select standard shipping, and you are thinking it will take a week at least. Well, that depends on how many shipments they have for your area. Because they have to save on shipment too to guarantee those bargains, right? So, they will only ship your stuff once they have enough orders from the same area. I have purchased a couple of times, but second time I was aware it would take at least a month to get anything (still waiting). The good thing is that they usually have good brands that I do not find in stores where I live. But if you live in the Bay Area, or East Coast, just check the boutiques close to you. All the cool brands are sold in cool places ... that does not include the arid Central Valley of California... Anyway, the bottom line is only order if you do not expect to get it for the same season. Seriously, your baby will outgrow a size before you get your order in. If in a hurry, you will be better off doing some bargain hunting at outlets and clearance racks. Oh, last, but not least, your bargain might end up being very expensive if you cannot return, which you cannot. So, do not buy anything you are thinking of trying on to see how it fits ...

2/10/14

If I could give them less than one star, I would, but their customer service has tried to help so I gave them a star. I ordered 3 pair of Emu Australia Suede boots ($300) right after Christmas. They were supposed to ship the week of January 14 since they were coming from Australia. The boots never came, never received ANY information about the order status and they processed my payment right away since I used Paypal. After several unanswered emails I started calling the company, and they kept telling me that the order was delayed because of weather, there was a problem with the shipment being on a boat that was delayed, and finally they admitted that there was some sort of problem with the vendor that their buyers were negotiating and that only about half the orders were actually received. At this point I have had two of the three pairs of boots canceled by Zulily, and I'm bracing for that last pair to be canceled as well. I understand that they're a middle man, but I am extremely disappointed that they sold something they couldn't deliver. They take orders for the products, take your payment, and then place the group order with the manufacturers. But why were the orders not fulfilled? Is the problem with Emu Australia or is it Zulily misrepresenting what they are capable of? At this point I am disappointed (two of the pairs of boots were for my 12 year old daughter for Christmas) and irritated that I've now missed out on other sales from legitimate vendors that might not have been as cheap, but at least would have been fulfilled. This was my first - and last - experience with Zulily. I won't be shopping there again. Buyer beware - you might not get what you pay for!

2/10/14

I purchased an infinity scarf here without checking the reviews for Zulily. I saw the commercials and they made it look so good and tempting so I didn't think the site was bad. I was wrong. The reviews for this website is insanely bad and I was quite shocked. Everyone had shipping that took forever or merchandise of poor quality, but I have to say that my order came out just fine, for once. Usually I am very unlucky.

Anyway, the scarf that is really nice for a decent price but it had a really strong and weird smell. Shipping was a bit high; it did come in about 5 days, thankfully. When they took two days to process the order, I was worried. I'm just glad I got my item and based on reviews I see here, I don't think I'll ever want to order from Zulily again. This is my first and last purchase. I am not in the mood to take risks and give myself more headaches.

2/9/14

I am still in the middle of a two month nightmare from my first and only order from this site. The issues with extremely long waits on shipping is not information that Zulily provides until you try to hunt down why your order hasn't arrived after 2 weeks. Their projected dates are worthless and since they use fedex and usps on the same order, it is impossible to find out who screws up the delivery and of course Zulily cannot be bothered to provide a refund even if you never receive your item. Completely terrible website - DO NOT USE -

2/8/14

I received merchandise that was defective twice. One time I ordered a metal bowl, it cut me when I removed it from the box, there were 2 ripped pieces clearly showing and they still shipped it out. I ordered a necklace, the chain was made incorrectly and had a permanent kink in it and could not be fixed. Both times they could not send out new ones because by the time I received them, they were already sold out. They say they don't sell seconds, but I think they do. Some of the clothes I have received were ok, you have to really look at them because they put things on the models to the sides where you can't see what it looks like.

2/6/14

So far 4 out of 4 orders have been great! I agree with another poster that you must do your research on the items you order. Yes, it does take longer to ship and the site explains why. The items I purchased were for very good prices and they are very good quality.

2/5/14

It is a "buyer beware" experience. No refunds, unpredictable shipping times, but if you see a product you know in a size you are sure of, you can get good deals-Crocs comes to mind. I have had bad experiences with brands I am unfamiliar with, and any seller that won't stand behind their products is a risk.

2/4/14

Zulily is an intermediary. They are not the manufacturer, so complaints about quality and sizing are not relevant. Research the brand you are thinking about buying elsewhere on the web to find out, for example, whether it runs large or small, or whether quality is an issue.

Of the literally dozens of purchases I've made on Zulily, I've been satisfied with 90%. The remaining 10% (which didn't fit or didn't flatter me) I simply wrote off as the cost of deep discounts and no returns/refunds. I gave those items away to friends they DID fit.

I've also used zulily to purchase gift items for small children; excellent, original ideas like educational kits.

Yes, you will wait. No, you cannot return things. Yes, you should do your research.

But when you're buying a pair of jeans that retailed for $175 for $38, and they fit? Bliss.

2/4/14

I ordered a dress for my Fiance, and it split with in two days. Was given a store credit. used the store credit to buy some boots for her birthday, she got to wear them once, and the zipper broke. Was given another store credit. Use thestore credit to buy another pair of boots, and I swear these did not look brand new... so was given another store credit. WTF... cheap cheap products. Do not waste your money, you get better quality from Goodwill!

2/2/14

After waiting 3 weeks and still not receiving my purchase I cancelled it altogether and realized one very important thing as to why customers must wait in a very long time frame for their paid items: Being a retailer myself, there are numerous online sellers who order their products from overseas wholesalers, which by the way, have similar shipping times as zulily and others. The sellers such as zulily likely also must have a minimum amount of buyers to justify an overseas order since the wholesalers will often demand a minimum purchase. That said, the items peddled to unsuspecting buyers are often low-quality and marked up over 500% of its worth. My recommendation is to avoid zulily and go with established retailers who have already made their bones way before zulily and their types have been a thought in anyone's head.

2/1/14

First time buyer and last time !!
Quality very poor, sizes not correct and NO refunds.
I ordered boots and slippers. Waited three weeks only to find this and customer service said no refunds but we'll give you a store credit. Like I really want more of their garbage.

1/31/14

I ordered two items and the shipping date is 17days from when I order edit hem and then another week to receive!!! I haven't received the items yet but a month to receive something is not worth the discount in my opinion.

1/29/14

I have purchased many things from Zulily. Most of the stuff is just as pictured, clothing sizes fit normal but also depends on the brands you are ordering. The things that haven't fit, been delivered on time, or weren't as pictured I called them and they not only gave me a refund but also credit on my Zulily account and told me to keep the item and not worry about returning it. Honestly Zulily has some of the best customer service I have ever dealt with. The only down side of Zulily is how long it takes to get the items you ordered, which is why I gave it only 4 stars. Usually it takes about a month give or take. Also they just raised their shipping rate from $5 to $8 and it still takes just as long. I think they should speed up their shipping for raising the price, but as long as you're okay waiting for your items it's a good, trustworthy site.

1/29/14

I actually had an awesome experience -- I ordered two pairs of shoes on sale for my daughter. One fit; one didn't. I emailed to ask about the return policy and customer service replied, "We credited your account for the purchase price. You don't have return the shoes. We suggest you donate them to a charity."

1/29/14

Just placed my first order. Thank goodness it was for a small purchase of $20. The jacket in question was about 4 sizes too small, with sleeves made for a gorilla and the cheapest fabric I have ever seen. OMG it is going to Goodwill tomorrow.
I would never trust this site again as they offer cheap merchandise with super inflated prices to make you feel you are getting a great bargain. Trust me no bargains here.

1/29/14

I placed two orders a day apart, I recieved the later one on time, but when I opened it, it was complete JUNK! I couldn't believe it! this vest looked like it had been through a paper shredder! WTH? so I was worried what the rest of my order would turn out like and didn't have high hopes. I recieved a dress two sweaters and two tops. The dress sweater and top were all sewn by a blind person! or someone something completely incompetant! seriously who makes this crap? I can't figure out how one side of this shirt is two inches longer than the other side buttons clearly not center in middle and was flippen rediculous! telling all my freinds DO NOT SHOP here!

1/28/14

Purchased a pair of boots for the grandchild from zulily.com . It took them 14 days to even ship the item. Am really disappointed in this company.

1/27/14

No returns. Give me a break! It's 2014! What reputable on-line retailer doesn't allow returns or promote utmost customer satisfaction?! I will never use them again & encourage all my friends do to the same.

1/27/14

I did not want to access this website because they require registration first (scam), so I looked for reviews to see if it would be worth registering. I loved the fact that one of the best reviews talked about how great zulily is because when they sent the ordered item in the wrong size it wasn't hard to get it replaced. Your standards are very low...

1/26/14

Poor quality and SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW shipping. Not worth it even if prices are low - Important to remember if something seems too good to be true, it most likely is!

1/25/14

I just received my first order from Zulily and could not be more pleased. After reading all the negative reviews, I wasn't sure what to expect. My order only took a couple of weeks to get here. This is NOT a site where you can order at the last minute, because of their system. They don't place the orders until the "event" is over, and they tell you that up front. I got an adorable summer dress for $19 that I can't wait to wear, and matching necklaces for my daughter and her best friend that they're going to love. The quality of everything was very good. I just placed my second order.

1/25/14

I ordered a gift for my son on here in the beginning of December. It did not arrive by christmas or within the month after that. Apparently there was a shipping issue and they could not send it now. They held my money for 2 months and disappointed my son greatly. Avoid this site and dont give them your money. They are a SCAM.

About Zulily
Specialties & Business Description
Zulily is a daily deals site for moms, babies and kids which sells clothes, shoes, toys, products for the home.
Meet the Business Representative