US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

kellyh60

I sent Zulily customer service a polite email, attaching relevant screen shots. (in 201 reviews)

kathyb40

You pay once, then get free shipping for the day (or all weekend if you order on a Friday). (in 748 reviews)

marianneg

I ordered 5 outfits and they came about 3 weeks later. (in 58 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

karens96
3/4/15

I love Zulily. I've been a customer since 2013 and have purchased more items than I care to admit, but it's over a few thousand dollars worth. Sure, there are limitations such as a no return policy and a long shipping time for most items.

So, the best way to go about using the site is to only purchase items you don't need right away, and that you're pretty sure will fit you. However, the few times with which I've had issues, I was allowed to either return or given credit and told to just donate the item. They are always amazingly helpful and accommodating.

I absolutely LOVE Zulily. 98% of the items I received were perfect. I buy mostly clothes and at times, shoes/boots. Those that weren't perfect, I either altered, or gave to Goodwill. Most items have such deep discounts, it's not much of a loss if it doesn't fit. For instance, I'm currently wearing a Sophie and Freda watch that retails for $600. Google it. And it's currently available on their site. I paid $79 through Zulily. You just need to know what kinds of items you can buy without trying on. That's really it.

Tip for consumers: Read my review for tips

cindyc43
3/4/15

I understand that some places don't accept returns, but this should be clarified on the website. Needless to say my seam on my item wasn't sewn correctly and I'm stuck with it. First and last order with zulily

Tip for consumers: Dont buy anything you may need to return

rosemarya3
3/3/15

Why does shipping take so long???? I ordered three tops on Feburary 12! As of today, the tops have not arrived. I'm not happy.

michelec14
3/3/15

Love Zuliliy!!! I have purchased quite a few things from them and have never been disappointed. The only thing is that items do sell fast! As far as shipping, I've always had things arrive within a week or less. Highly highly recommend!!!!

dv21
2/25/15

I've now placed two orders through zulily. First order was for a few kitchen items, all four of the items were very poor quality and certainly not worth what I paid for them. The price and description made it seem like this kitchen tools would be of high quality (i.e., crate and barrel) but in reality they were no better than dollar store quality. I was bitter, but afte some time I forgave and placed another order.

My second order was two dresses and a pair of shoes. The shoes were described as leather, both in the items title and also in the description, I ordered and paid for LEATHER shoes. Imagine the look on my face when I opened up some cheap plastic made in China with a clear mark sayin "all man made materials" wtf, that ones just an all out lie by zulily. The disses were of VERY poor quality, see through, smelled of plastic, one had a seam not sewn, the other had a gaping hole in it. I can't even think of a store that would sell such crappy merchandise, I've seen better clothing at Walmart. Not worth the money, not worth the FIVE weeks I waited for it to arrive.

Save your money, buy somewhere else.

Tip for consumers: My tip for others who might use this site? Don't. You will be dissapointed.

yvonnei
2/25/15

the phone app sucks as the whole company i placed an order once and that was enough for the app to keep my info save so any one that grabs my phone can placed an order. As happen to my when my 4 yrs old daughter placed a over 400.oo order on the 20th, i called on the 21st as soon as I found out by checking my bank account an i was told by an agent that only 36.oo of the over 400.oo order could be order because the other items where already process, they opened a ticket an said that they were going to call me however i called again a few hrs later, because i need it the money to pay my bills spoke with a supervisor who guarantee that they were going to stop the order she called the bank etc i had the money back in my account on the 22nd i decided to paid my bills, but what a surprise that on the 23rd they decided to process the order and remove the money so now am being change by the bank for overcharging the account, hopping for my bill payments to clear otherwise will have to pay extra fees and have to track a stupid order that i didn't placed in order to return the items...... crazy that i called on the 21st to cancel and order was process on the 23rd after money was refund and everything. ...what a nasty way to treat customers

jm134
2/23/15

I purchased 2 tops from the site (both size M after looking at the sizing chart) and was extremely disappointed after they arrived. One shirt had the arm tied in a knot and after undoing it, realized that the hem had not been sewn!!! The quality was very poor and I figured since I had it anyway, I would finish sewing it myself. When I tried the shirt on, there was no way it was going to fit (despite the sizing chart measurements). I then tried on the second shirt and it fit true to the size chart except for the fact that it was missing about a foot of material at the bottom. It sat above my belly button where the picture clearly shows the shirt sitting at mid thigh. I was fed up and was about to send both shirts back for a refund until I noticed that I would have to pay for the shipping which is ironically more than the shirts cost in the first place. Lesson learned the hard way :( I would never order from Zulilly again!

Tip for consumers: Go elsewhere!!! Just cheap goods from China

jerendah
2/20/15

I have ordered from Zulily several times and almost always the sizes are either way too big or way too small, rarely ever the size it is advertised as on their size charts. I even measure myself before purchasing to be sure I am getting the right size and nope still wrong. I feel like I have wasted so much money because you can't return your items even if they are not the sizes advertised. This company is just a rip-off. I have only bought a handful of products from them that are worth the money and they were all kitchen items. If you are shopping for clothes go somewhere else. Even the clothes I have ordered for my children didn't fit them due to the sizing once again being off. I wish I had learned my lesson the first and second time but I didn't and ended up wasting way too much money on this horrid company. Yes the shipping time is also super slow.

Tip for consumers: My tip for others who might use this site is simply "Don't use it. It is a huge waste of money."

julief35
2/19/15

I ordered off this site after seeing the tv ad, I was very sad to get such bad service. The shipping was so slow & came in two separate parcels. When I did get the items, the top was only fair quality. The leather belts are ok, guess I will see how long they last

Tip for consumers: Look elsewhere, their stuff is cheaply made

chic35
2/18/15

I am a frequent Zulily flyer and I have never been disappointed. You get what you pay for but if you know what you want, you know what a deal you're getting. I purchased a pair of Clark's leather boots to die for! My little girl is running around in MLP heaven. I purchase a lot of items for her from outfits to shoes, earrings, even wall decals. My husband said every day is like Christmas. Ya'll say what you want but I'm in love!!! Customer service is responsive and I can't tell enough friends about Zulily.

Tip for consumers: You pay for shipping once and then shipping is free for a 24 hour period. I buy my cheapest item first - then I nail them with the rest. Some items take a long time so if you don't like to wait, shop the "ready to ship" items. I've purchased many brand name items and have been very happy.

kyrax
2/17/15

Bought a pair of boots a month ago. They are completely falling apart.... I don't wear them everyday and even if I did, they shouldn't fall apart after a month. Customer service offered me a $10 credit.... ooo Oooo don't go all out or anything. I will never purchase from them again!

biancam3
2/16/15

The website has SO many options it can get a little overwhelming. However, I found my niche, ordered and patiently waited. My orders came in separately (probably because they were from different makers...?). I LOVEEDDDDD my clothes. Only one order fit a bit tight around my chest area which doesn't usually happen to me. BUT overall the clothes were awesome and people loved them. I was satisfied. Prices are bad when you look in the right places.

Tip for consumers: Hone in on "your look" so that you can pinpoint the categories you want to look in.

darquisev
2/15/15

Why but why are we complaining ? We need to read carefully the online (not so small print). It is mentioned delivery time not 100% guaranteed. As for cheap clothing items, you get what you pay for. Therefore, read carefully the material it is made of. Most of the time, dresses are made with cheaper material and a trained eye can notice the quality of the item ! I would not buy online for , let s say, an event , like, a wedding, etc..a gala, etc... no, I would get a dress I am comfy in and comfy about the fit and material. Now, as for plus sizes, I seem to find stuff but, OMG items are mostly UGLY, like, we don t have taste here ? Especially the dresses . Plus size women don t like to dress nicely ? Wow ? As for customer service : I have had an excellent experience. The reason RATE 4 STARS INSTEAD OF 5 STARS IS BECAUSE, MISTAKES WERE DONE AT 3 OR 4 TIMES. I was refunded no questions asked (like wrong size measurement advertized, missing items, etc.). Otherwise, happy with it. Just use judgement on item pricing. I won t buy it I save 10 or 20% and even 30%. Not worth it as shipping costs and money exchange rate would be too much . I am in Canada. So, play it by "eye" ! (and head) .....

Tip for consumers: Just read carefully & train your eye to detect quality ,, even when models are shown with a garment I want, I won t get it IF the item she is weRING IS NOT IRONED, HEMMING IS OFF, AND OR THREADS SHOWING OFF HEM. KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN VISCOSE, RAYON, POLYESTER , COTTON, SPANDEX AND LINEN. Oh, BTW, never will I buy that cheap leather like material,, on garments. Because, the skin cannot breathe , summers here in Canada are humid for most areas and I can t deal with clothes sticking on me. Th

kimw52
2/15/15

I just wanted to brows zulilys site to see the items/prices. I had to set up an account, which should have been my first clue. I found the prices are not all that great. I can go to a store and get it cheaper at regular price and avoid shipping cost. I decided zulily was not what I expected so when I got an email from them I searched to unsubscribe. There is no such option, only to subscribe. I had to search for their contact info and wrote to them requesting them to unsubscribe me. They contacted me promptly and said they would. And it hasn't happened yet. I have done this 4x now and I still get emails from them. So very rude that I wouldn't shop or recommend them to any one for that reason alone.

vickif4
2/14/15

I was directed to Zulily from a website search for a household item. I was only vaguely familiar with the name and had never shopped there. As soon as I reached the site, it prompted me to set up an account. I could not get past the popup to the site, despite trying on three different browsers with different links, etc.

I find this highly offensive- I'm not handing over my email address and name just to browse a site! I don't even know what things they sell, let alone whether I would want to purchase anything. I will never shop at Zulily for this reason.

vanis4
2/13/15

Fabulous quality ...great prices...unlimited variety..great customer service and perfect well timed delivery and packaging.
Would recommend it to everyone and would definitely shop here again!

la7515
2/12/15

I have been thrilled with the items that I have ordered for my children: clothing, toys, books, food and more. Good quality, good fit.

The things that I have ordered for myself (5 different shirts) have been undersized by about 3 sizes (I ordered UP a size just to be safe, too!).

I ordered some bar stools from Linon Home through Zulily recently. One was missing parts, the other was made with rotten wood. It took 2 months for a resolution. Zulily's customer service was AWESOME throughout the process.

Remember that Zulily is not making or selling these products, but are allowing others to do so through their site. I don't blame Zulily for the poor customer service that I received from Linon Home, but I do blame Zulily for continuing to allow the clothing sellers to mismark their sizes and sell on their site.

Tip for consumers: Feel safe ordering for children. As an adult woman, I wouldn't recommend buying clothing from here.

wendyc26
2/12/15

Wish I had read these reviews before ordering from Zulily twice, the second time before I received the first order. The variety of options available is great. That's where it ends. The shipping time is ridiculously long. I order from Amazon as well as other on-line shopping options and have never had to wait so long. One item from each shipment ended up in the garbage, the balance barely acceptable.
#1 Leggings - after one wearing and one washing (following care directions), the leggings are no longer wearable because of extensive "pilling". Only very poor quality fabric pills this easily. See photo.
#2 Dress - I was shocked at the extreme low quality of the sewing of this dress. It's finished by a serger with very messy stitching; poorly finished ends with threads hanging; loose threads at the ends of seams at shoulders that will easily come apart; seam trimming varies in size from nothing to as much as an inch! I wouldn't ever buy an item like this from the cheapest thrift shop. See photos.

Tip for consumers: Don't.

betinac
2/10/15

Just received my item not impressed at all the bracelet and the necklace look very cheap. I will never buy anything from you guy I am deleting your app right now what a waste of my time.

michellem75
2/10/15

My fault. 1st ordered a pair of "ugg-type" boots that were like cardboard without the fake fuzz (not fur) inside. Took 2 months. The following year 2014-I bought 2 pair of boots for my 4 yr old grand daughter. I went by the size chart. 1 pair 2 sizes too small, the other would fit a newborn baby. The return policy just forces you to get more of their Asian sized junk. Never get your money back in equal value. I ended up trashing it And taking the loss. Their commercials are great but that's where your money goes. Not in the quality of their items.

patl18
2/9/15

I recently purchased a full/queen quilt from Zulily. They advertised it as retailed at $200. I mean how bad could it be for the $64 I paid for it? It is the cheapest crappiest piece of bedding I have ever seen. Of course I can't return because they're doing us such a favor by selling "valued" items sooooo cheap and the colors are neon (not as pictured). Just shoot me. I'm an idiot and they are crooks. DO NOT SHOP WITH THE PEOPLE. SPREAD THE WORD Wait, I just talked with a company rep and I might get to return it. In need to take pics and they will send them to the manufacturer. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that someone with a heart takes pity on me. Will keep your informed.

Tip for consumers: PLEASE PLEASE DON'T BE AN IDIOT AND BUY FROM ANYONE THAT SAYS THAT YOU CAN'T RETURN IT

zuliliys
2/7/15

"I've ordered from Zulily several times. The quality of the products varies widely, especially the sizing. Having read reviews of the company and knowing that many customers have complained of small sizing, I ordered larger that what I usually buy. I ordered a pair of shoes that were a half size larger and they were tiny! At least a full size smaller than my actual size. I also ordered bras in 36D. The bras I received were so small, it was comical. The "36D" bra (pink one in picture) is several inches shorter than one of my current bras (black bra in photo). Obviously Zulily is selling clothing intended for the Asian market. I would definitely NOT recommend shopping here unless you want to end up with a bunch of too-small crap you can't return.

Tip for consumers: Stay away!

erinn11
2/4/15

1st time user with "zulily" and last time user with "zulily" worst experience of my life. As it stands right now they are going to refund me $7.99 for one pair of leggings even though, there were two pairs that they sent me that were completely wrong. One was nowhere near what it was supposed to look like and was the more expensive of the three that I ordered. They only got one pair right, and it feels amazing, but it's irritating that they seem to not want to refund me for the most expensive pair, it seems that they put in it's place one of the 7.99 pairs as well, so I feel like they stole money from me. If they refund for both then I will be satisfied and will change some of my stars, but it's unlikely that they will.

Tip for consumers: The oranger pair are almost a match but they are different in several spots, I took them out of the package because I thought it was accurate, but nope. And the middle pic, is no where near the other, no super bright indigo to be seen at all.

cynthiap19
2/1/15

I have ordered many items from Zulily and have been generally pleased. I have learned not to order any clothing, boots etc as the sizing is always off. It is a long process to receive purchases but I'm ok with that. I will say however, that the home products (ie) holiday decorations are gorgeous, completely unique and well priced. For this reason I will continue to order these items from Zulily. Clothing, I will purchase elsewhere.

heatherm49
1/31/15

The clothing I am receiving has a terrible smell to them and no matter what I do to get rid of it, doesn't work. I get headaches and nausea from the smells , the clothes are unwearable. Is anyone els having this problem?

lindar57
1/31/15

Be sure you are ordering exactly what you want because in the majority of cases, things are not returnable.
Delivery time averages about a month, when other companies strive for rapid delivery.
My biggest beef with zulily is that their shipping fees zero out the bargain you think you are getting.
I have a tendency to use Amazon Prime that honors free shipping, no matter how little the order may be.

pamm23
1/30/15

I just received my first Zulily order. It shipped much quicker then I was prepared for and arrived within 3 days from when it was sent. All three items arrived in beautiful condition and look exactly like the pictures. Sizing is perfect. Thank you Zulily for a fantastic online shopping experience. I will be back to shop again.

Tip for consumers: Look at when the expected ship out of you item is. Count on that time frame and be happy if it ships sooner then stated.

paulaj14
1/29/15

I shope here for my granddaughters such unique items. I love that they are local or mom and pop businesses

stephanieh41
1/28/15

If you buy enough on here, you will end up with duds that you can't return. I am not a fan of their customer support, and if you're not 100% familiar with a brand, don't get it!! It's probably a waste of $- they have a great photography dept that can make the worst quality item look tempting! No more for me! Go where you have the confidence that they will stand behind their product! Zulily won't. That's how they're making big bucks off gullible people!

Tip for consumers: In the long run, you won't save money. The sizes and quality are unpredictable!

veroned
1/26/15

I bought a Christmas sweater on 11/28/14, as Christmas approached I reach out to see where the package was. They said it will arrive 12/18/14 so I asked for a refund on 12/29/14, as it still didn't arrive. I never recieved the package, it's impossible for them to have the package rerouting in route to my home.

Tip for consumers: Please learn from my experience, do not shop here. You will NEVER receive your product.

annac48
1/24/15

Today we received an order from Zuliliy... I was absolutely shocked to find one of the sweatshirts I ordered from my daughter STILL HAD THE STITCHING NEEDLES IN IT. Are you kidding me!! Talk about terrible! I haven't been happy with there services and after this I will never order from them again! Time after time the order arrives and I am so excited for the items but find them to be reminiscent of something you would buy off of a street vendor in a third world country. The prices are very high and the quality is extremely low. NOT OKAY!

Tip for consumers: Don't shop here!

hilkaw
1/23/15

Worst online shopping experience I've ever had in my life. Items didn't arrive for 2 months, sizing is way off, quality is not great and items that were promised to arrive by Christmas didn't show up until January. How are you still in business? Buyer beware.

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your time.

kendras5
1/21/15

I was aware of the shipping procedures when I placed my first order so the delay wasn't an issue. However, the quality of the products was terrible. I ordered 3 different style blouses all in the same size. Each blouse is differently sized and the quality of the material is hideous. They each look as though I had sewn them myself. I will never order from here again.

Tip for consumers: You get what you pay for. As long as you aren't expecting good quality then you may not be disappointed.

terrib16
1/20/15

I ordered dog steps. The website photo showed nice wood steps. Even the photo on the box that arrived showed nice wood steps. I would have been happy with decent quality laminate. Inside the package was thin, burgundy-ish pressboard without even a wood grain. Not even vaguely as advertised.
I wanted a refund but Zulily only gave me a store credit for the cost of the stairs. They didn't credit or refund the shipping cost even though the item was clearly not as advertised.

Tip for consumers: Be aware that they only offer credit on a case by case basis and never cover the shipping, even when they are clearly in the wrong.

mariec26
1/19/15

I'm a very long time customer of Zulily. I learned early on that once you place an order you shouldn't have real high expectations. I will say most of the time I have been very pleased with the merchandise I receive. And again, most of the time I am very pleased with customer service. I live in Alaska and there have been times it has taken 3 months to get an order - not nice! Alaska is part of U.S. folks! Recently I placed an order for 2 lamps along with a couple other items. When I checked out the shipping was as usual $9.95. If they won't ship to Alaska this is when they let me know. Instead when I went back a week later to check on the order it showed I had been charged almost $70.00 is shipping cost - the merchandise did not even cost that much. REALLY??? Contacted customer service and received 2 separate emails that basically said - yup, that's the shipping cost! Nothing else. I feel like I have been had. WOW unbelievable!!! Something has happened with Zulily and it is not good. There was a time I referred people to them. Not any more! So unhappy.

Tip for consumers: You can compare cost to other sites and sometimes it's less elsewhere. Don't expect to receive your order in less than 2 or 3 weeks minimum. And NO RETURNS! You pay for it - you are stuck with it.

sharonf13
1/19/15

I would not give them a star. Do not I repeat Do Not order from them. What you get is junk and they will not take it back. You are stuck with their junk.

Tip for consumers: Do Not Go There

karenw62
1/18/15

I am a first time customer of zulily and I ordered 4 items from a company called lovebugs for my 3yr old daughter. I ordered on the 7th January and they arrived today on the 17th january. The clothes were exactly as they looked in the picture and are beautiful. Great price, gorgeous strappy dress that only cost £9.99 at 70% discount, definitely looks expensive. The 10 days wait was expected as they do warn you about it taking 10-14 days. Extremely happy with my purchase, and pleased I ordered before reading reviews as I think that I would've been put off! Happy happy!

rahelw1
1/14/15

Pay the extra $20-$30 dollars for an item and save yourself 1) the time and 2) the effort. I ordered a couple of pieces of outerwear from this site to check it out because the deal seemed too good to be true. First, it took weeks in some cases to the get package. The one jacket literally started falling apart as soon as I started wearing it. The lining in the pockets did not last 3 days and by the end of two weeks every button had fallen off. This was a thicker jacket I got for a trip back home in Boston. The other sweatshirt has yet to fall apart, but using the zipper requires a surgeon's light touch. The stuff looks great and the prices do too, but it is VERY cheap quality.

annai3
1/14/15

Placed an order November 16 2014, I ordered ten items of personalized wall art. The product was mediocre! One plaque was so uneven that I was ashamed giving it as a gift to my friend! The first item came a month after I placed the order and each item slooooooowy started arriving after that...now it's january 14,2015 and I am still waiting for one item to be delivered. Never again!!!

Tip for consumers: Avoid this site! Amazon it instead!

bibiank
1/12/15

Ladies and maybe guys reading this review, I absolutely RECOMMEND buying from there ready to ship tab (if you live in the U.S) because those items got to me very very quickly especially coming from a site notorious for terrible shipping. I purchased ten things on the the 3rd of January. Only one of the items were from a flash sale event therefore that specific item needed to get to Zulily before it got to me. All of the rest (9 items) were purchased from there "ready to ship" tab. I purchased from there ready to ship items because I heard of the horrendous shipping speed from them, so I figured if things were already at their warehouses I'd get my items faster. I got one of the ready to ship items on the 7th which is ridiculously fast coming from Zulily. The other ready to ship (8 items) have come in today which is the 12th. The item I bought from the flash sale has not arrived yet, but it already has shipped out and will get to me on Friday, the 16th. The ready to ship tab has a $#*! ton of clothing and took me ages to look through it all, but I'm actually pretty damn pleased with what I got. Hope this helps. Happy shopping

Edit: 1/15/15 I just wanted to add that my flash sale item came in which is a day earlier than the expected shipping day. I've added a photo of the item in its packaging below.

I've also added a photo of a 'ready to ship item' I wore to college today. It is the light blue sweater.

chrisc148
1/12/15

I have ordered several times from Zuliy, probably because I like wasting money. Now, I've seen these same items in a store, but for some reason when you purchase from Zulily they have produced a cheaper and crappier version of the same item you can buy mainstream. They use a cheaper fabric, the sizes are off, the stitching comes out...its bad. And for the price its even worse. They are cleaning up on this website by showing you an item properly made, that is not what they are going to send you. Even the baby stuff. Oh, and it takes FOREVER to get it.

Tip for consumers: Its not quality, so somewhere else.

ashleyh48
1/12/15

I love Zulily. I've been shopping for over a year and have spent thousands of dollars. I have had a few errors with my order which I feel is okay because they refund the money and give me a credit-I just email and it's fixed. It usually states when an item will be delivered so I don't think it's fair to complain about the shipping time. I do like someone else's suggestion that the free shipping be used for the next day, sometimes I save items in my cart if the next day's sales look promising so I can avoid double shipping!

traceyf6
1/10/15

Zulily is a waste of time. They do not ship on time and when they do finally get delivered my item was damaged and I emailed customer service as instructed on website and no one returns emails or calls you back on how to return them and is has been over the two week return period and I still have not received anything from them. Not impressed not worth the time. They flood you with emails about sales and promises and do not deliver in the end not a value and definitely not a good deal. Waste of money. Waste of time this Mom is done with them, will never order again from them!!

Tip for consumers: Buyer beware don't expect to get it on time or that it won't be damaged because they do not facilitate returns. And another thing if it is damaged you are expected to pay to return it. if you can ever get information to do it.

pjp1
1/10/15

Grrrr!!!! Ordered an outfit on December 7th. - the leggings arrived Christmas Eve. The top, January 6th. To make matters worse the top did NOT match the picture! In the picture the pattern appeared on top of the dress- delivered item has the pattern on the bottom. Doesn't look like the same shirt/top/dress/tunic as displayed. Given the ridiculous amount of time it took for delivery, I have no confidence that a return would be possible during the season in which this outfit would be appropriate to wear. I also ordered a custom necklace as a Christmas gift for a friend- it arrived in time for Christmas but looks cheap in person. ALL DONE!!

Tip for consumers: Don't!

kellys78
1/10/15

It's fine if you know the brand and do not mind waiting for shipping which can take over a month! Products I have purchased have been in good condition, as described, but not everyone wants to wait forever for a product they've paid for! Also it is ridiculous that you have to pay shipping and then get free shipping on more products SAME day! Why wouldn't I just buy everything I want at once? At least make it the NEXT day when there are new deal.
This site was innovative and neat when it first came along but eventually will sink when someone else figures out how to get these deals (which not all products are) and can get them to you sooner!

nb23
1/10/15

Ordered two Lily and Taylor dresses from Zulily ordered both in size 6, when I received them the size look awfully big. Tried on and the dresses fit me like a size 10. I check the sizing lable inside the dresses, it look as if some had removed the orginal lable an sewn a size 6 label to the dress. This is fraud! I call CS and complained, told him what I thought had happen, he told me they usually don't take back returns, no inventory on site. But since this is my first return they would take it back and return my money to my PayPal account, but the next time they would not refund. I told him I will not be ordering from them again. Zulily is running a merchandise scam! Do not buy from them no matter how low the prices are. This is my second order with them, presently waiting on one more, never again.

rkell
1/10/15

AWESOME COMPANY!!!!! I am a customer for about 3 years. First, before you buy, read the company policy!!! Delivery, return policy, etc.... YES, I had two problems in all this time! When I call, the customer service was very professional, apologise and gave me $10 credit each time I called. I usually buy from Brazil to have the package delivered at my sons address in Charlotte, NC. For Christmas, I purchased a fill things for my grand kids and among them, I purchased a boot for my grandson. According to my son, it was defective. He called Zulily and the CS lady apologise, gave him a $10 credit to my acct. and told him not to return the product because they do not accept returns. She told him do keep the product. WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY ABOUT ZULILY!!!! G R E A T C O M P A N Y!!!
ORDER # 323645241 | January 7, 2015

cw43
1/10/15

Ordered items and a week later the site shows no record of an order. Luckily I paid through paypal and can open a dispute.

Tip for consumers: Buyer beware shady website.

bjw2
1/9/15

I wished I had checked these reviews before I ordered. They seemed to have unusual and funky gifts. There were numerous popups on my screen that led me to actually view their sight. I placed an order for 6 items well before Christmas (I think it was December 13). After the order processed on screen a note "About Zulily" appears. It states they have no stock, rather items are shipped from vendors to them for inspection and reshipping to the customer. I thought I was cutting out the middleman by ordering on line. If I had known this I would not have purchased. While all items showed initially on stock, this method of fulfillment placed all my items to be received in the new year. Not again. I'm sure returning anything would have been a nightmare.

Tip for consumers: Know up front they have no inventory but are just the middlemen. Merchandise sent to them by vendors and inspected and reshipped to customers. Both delays receipt.

suzannem24
1/9/15

When I purchased my items I wasn't aware it would take a month to get my items. I'm still waiting and when you're buying infant clothes a month to wait drastically cuts down on the time they can wear them. Definitely won't be buying from them again. I'm not really sure how they can stay in business.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy if you are in a rush

12 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zulily staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I have a pair of Tom shoes for my granddougther, they are a little small, any way to change?
8/27/13
pamelaw20
A: Yeah because it is sent from CHINA.
12 hours ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I ordered a pair of boots from Zulily that were advertised as having a leather upper. Later, after looking these boots up elsewhere on the Internet, I learned they are actually manmade. I can't wear manmade shoes, and certainly not manmade boots. The boots have just been shipped. Is there any way I can get Zulily to take them back based on their erroneous advertising?
11/30/14
darquisev
A: If their advertisement was erroneous, evidently, Zulily should reimburse you immediately. Email their Customer Service & they will reply for sure. I encountered 2 or 3 times similar "incidents" and I was always reimbursed. Just tell it as it is, and you should be fine...
D.V.
4 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Zulily staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

29 Photos for Zulily

Zulily?
Click here to post a review