US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

ginas13

I called customer service and he was very nice which made it a little better. (in 187 reviews)

kathyb40

You pay once, then get free shipping for the day (or all weekend if you order on a Friday). (in 693 reviews)

marianneg

I ordered 5 outfits and they came about 3 weeks later. (in 62 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

marlenem11
11/21/14

First off I was very surprised after reading all the bad reviews since I placed two orders already and yes shipping is slow I ordered Nov. 2 got my order today nov.21 but when I opened my package it was perfect!! I received all my items which were packaged properly abd I saved over $100 dollars if not more because I did price compare and well i highly recommend this site great deals great items and I cant wait till my next package arrives :)

Tip for consumers: Shipping is slow but well worth the wait for the price

natalief12
11/21/14

My main concern is that I returned two dresses in the same package and was only refunded for one of them. I noticed this one month later when checking my bank statements and rang customer services. They said they had received both dresses but that one had not been refunded due to processing delays. I think that is unacceptable and have suspicions this was a deliberate ploy to delay cash outflow. The email they sent me confirming the refund did not mention that only part of the order had been refunded. Customer services said they have now processed part 2 of the refund. They were very helpful on the phone. Quality of clothes was good. Delivery time reasonable.

bellem5
11/21/14

This has got to be the worst website EVER !! I wish I would've read all the many reviews before ordering anything from this deceiving website !! I ordered 3 items the first of November and they still haven't shipped after 3 weeks, they say your items will be delivered in 10-14 days, that's a flat out lie !! I haven't recieved my items yet, but I'm already preparing to be disappointed from all the reviews I've read !! I would not recommend to anyone ordering anything from this deceiving website !

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your money or time on this site !!

diannas5
11/20/14

I have read many reviews about Zulily that weren't very great so I felt compelled to write a review because I have loved my Zulily purchases and their customer service has been so good to me. When A package remained undelivered because I had moved- they refunded me. When a dress I ordered as a Medium arrived as an Extra large- thye credited my acct. When an item I ordered was out of stock they refunded my money AND credited my acct. with $10.00. I have really fun clothes items that my friends are always asking "where did you get that?" and I say Zulily!! :-)

m-b-w-w
11/20/14

I wish I would of read the reviews before I placed an order with this company which I must say is the worst experience in my life . Honestly I owned my on business for 33years and never in my life have I ever seen such practices of poor service in every category Service, Value, Shipping, Quality and of coarse Returns which they DO NOT DO AT ALL. OVERALL RATING IS FIVE 00000 IN ALL CATEGORIES . Marianne

carolb57
11/20/14

Beware when you order that your item might never get to you. This has happened to me several times. They take you're $ and then about a month later they send you an email telling you your order is cancelled. A MONTH LATER! For me, this was a hugh problem. They do refund your money but it takes even longer to get it once they finally tell you they are not shipping the item. Be care this time of year because if you are counting on something for Christmas you might not get notified until it too late to get a replacement.

Tip for consumers: Be care this time of year because if you are counting on something for Christmas you might not get notified until it too late to get a replacement.

karolined
11/20/14

I was so apprehensive after I placed my order with Zulily and read the scathing online reviews. My order came faster than they originally said and it was fine. The items were really nice (boutique-quality) and it was all stuff you couldn't find anywhere else online and especially not for those prices! My sister is a horse fanatic and these items were horse-themed. I'm pleased. I think people are already ticked by how long stuff takes to arrive and Zulily can't do anything to make them happy. I'm going to try my luck and keep ordering from them :)

andrean20
11/19/14

I've ordered quite a few items from Zulily and have been very pleased with the majority of my purchases. Last winter I ordered a pair of toddler boy size 6 1/2 shoes, which were more like a boy size 6 1/2. I didn't call customer service and figured I would just hold onto them until my son is older. I recently ordered a Robert Matthew purse, which was delivered very fast; however, it was missing the top, center piece of hardware on it that holds the two zippers together. I immediately called Customer Service and they were able to rectify the situation almost immediately. Everyone was very friendly and apologized for the purse arriving in the condition it did. I'm not one to write reviews, but I was so pleased with how Zulily handled the situation that I felt I needed to write the review.

jeng13
11/19/14

Frustrating. I have placed three orders with them and two were screwed up. This summer, one pair of sneakers that I ordered for my son just never came, no update from them, no update of the shipping status on the website. This time, another item I ordered on 10/21/14 just didn't come, no update from them and no update on the website. I sent an email inquiring about the status and I got an email back, "At your request, your order has been cancelled." What? Called them and was told that once its cancelled it can't be reinstated, even if I didn't cancel it. No way to communicate with the supplier and no manager or supervisor to talk to. Even if you can deal with waiting weeks and weeks for your order, there's a 66% chance you won't get your stuff. Amazon has comparable deals, free shipping on alot of items, and not only do you actually receive the items you ordered, you get them fast.

georgim1
11/18/14

The worst online experience ever.. placed 2 orders 2 weeks back for my daughter's b'day which is only in December giving them lot of time to deliver. Today I got a mail stating that they are still holding on to my order coz they couldn't authenticate my card.. seriously? After charging me 2 weeks ago and now they have a problem. . Ruined my happiness.. Never will recommend to anyone. . Why should I put other people through misery.. I should have read the reviews first

Tip for consumers: Don't even go to that site..

ceceliam3
11/18/14

Great prices and excellent quality, but if you are in a hurry to get an item, you will want to go somewhere else. The site "pre-sells" so it takes a while to get your stuff. The longest it took me was just over a month, but I was very pleased with everything I got. I'd recommend NOT buying seasonal items because you might not get them in time.

greggb8
11/17/14

Horrible experience. Waited one month for items I ordered and finally called customer service to cancel. Worst part is THEY BILL YOU IMMEDIATELY not once your items have shipped. They held onto hundreds of dollars of mine for over 2 weeks. Did I get an email saying they were delayed.....NO. I feel bad for their customer service folks because they were really nice when I talked to them.

Worst online company every.

Tip for consumers: My tip - SHOP SOMEWHERE ELSE

katyr2
11/15/14

The only good this this co. has going for them are the nice people working the customer service. I ordered Oct 9th with an expected ship date of 10-12 business days. I ordered 2 sets of boots for a special event. I had one item that no one could find ( Fedex nor Zulily) and the other was canceled without notification to me by email. I am done. I did ask for a full refund and was granted my request. I told 3 to 5 business days. Let's see how this plays out.

Tip for consumers: Buyer be ware

liorae
11/14/14

If the products are anything like the website . . . .give it a miss.
Was interested in looking at something that came in on an email. 10min late I still can't find my way to it. Complete waste of time

gloriab3
11/13/14

I love, love Zulily, the only downfall is the shipping. If you are looking for something right away, don't hold your breathe. I bought two sequin western boots, which I priced at another website for $199 and I saw it for $79. My boots are beautiful and their chart is accurate. I will continue to purchase from them. I buy for my teen, boys and my man plus for myself. I have gotten lots of compliments at work for my blouses and dresses. Yes, once I got the wrong size for my boys, they credited full price on tshirt plus gave me a $10.00 credit. Their service is awesome.

Tip for consumers: Only downfall is the shipping, don't order something that you want right away. It will arrive but in 4 to 7 weeks.

robertar8
11/13/14

Only good for getting a deal on trusted brands. On the other hand, if you buy clothing that is pictured on a generic mannequin and lumped in with a bunch of other styles (like a Winter Staples category, etc) it will probably be of poor or irregular quality. That's been my experience at least. I've had good luck though with things like Halo Sleep Sacks and other brands for my baby. Also, once you order something, you just have to put it out of your mind because shipping can take a while.

Tip for consumers: Brand names only, don't buy if you are in a time crunch (like the wedding is in two weeks or something)

caront2
11/12/14

I was impressed by the quality of furniture offered and ordered three pieces (knowing they were not returnable, but I had measured carefully). What I did not expect was that each of them arrived damaged. They were gouged or broken through the packing material and the last was wet. When I laid the console on my rug to assemble it, the dye on the surface was so saturated that it bled on the rug. This is sloppy and surprising!

Tip for consumers: Know you are buying at a bargain and be ready to do repairs.

yonal1
11/12/14

I enjoy purchasing items from this company have been doing so for awhile but suddenly i
cannot get on the site anymore it has been the only way i could get product whats going on

eileenk6
11/11/14

I ordered 4 items. The gloves are Ok but I'll have to fix them so they don't unravel. The one purse was Ok.for the price I paid. No way would I have walked into a retail store and picked it out though. It's good for everyday use. The pants were not even the brand or size I ordered. Cheap enough that I'm not going to waste time complaining or looking for a creidt. Doubt I'll order Again.
The last purse was a prize and the only thing that made it even worth the money spent on this experiment.
I've also googled many of their items and found them cheaper on other sites. That don't take a month to ship.
I see lots of clothing I'd like to order but with no way to return when they make the mistake I'll keep shopping at my regular online and dept stores.
They are honest about shipping times so I have to give them a 5 star as all of my items arrived a few days before the projected time. Shipping was reasonable.
Value and quality seem to be mixed. If not for the one purse I'd be pretty livid right now. The purse that was supposed to be a 130 dollar msrp and prob 70 or so in the store I might have paid 30 for if I liked it enough which in this case I would have passed. In this case cheap is going to cost me a new purse plus what I wasted on this one. The pants I'll get a tax donation and the gloves. Well I shouldn't have to fix things out of the box.

Tip for consumers: Be very careful. Even though they list size charts for every item they seem to be suggestions rather than accurate. Look for the brand online and see if you can find their offical sizing chart. If you can't and it doesn't fit you are stuck.

dinas5
11/11/14

I wish I had read these reviews- I made several purchases in one weekend, to take advantage of free shipping, I am still waiting for items ordered10/4!! One item is a completely different color with fringe that is bright cobalt blue and not something I would ever wear. A black jacket was covered in sequins- not mentioned anywhere in the description- and you can't return items. Quality and sizing are inconsistent. I will not be ordering from zullily again.

coreenw4
11/10/14

First of all, I am from Canada. I too got 'hooked' by this website and placed several orders, Then I found this site a thought 'oh $%*#" what have I done. To my surprise I am quite pleased. First order was 4 items - tops. They were a bit more lightweight than I expected, but not cheap looking. The sizes on all were quite big - I ordered small. Two I can work with as they are a 'baggy' style. I thought 'well I'll see what they will do if anything'. according to this site they were not going to do anything. They said to return them for a store credit. This suits me as it does state that they are not eligible for return. Next a apir of leggings. They were fine. Third, two more tops which I was sure would not fit - they did, which made me happy, as I really liked them. Third order, two pairs of shoes - fit, very nice for the price. Two of my orders were cancelled - again, fine with me as I over-spent anyways. On one of the cancelled items, they issued me a 10.00 credit for my troubles. The item was only 18.00. The shipping so far has been quite quick. Placed my first order on Oct. 15 and today is Nov 10. I find the shipping charges (and duty) to Canada very reasonable. Overstock added approx. 20.00 to each item plus a couple of items on overstock were 10% higher. When an item was cancelled, they were very quick to credit my Paypal account. I love the selection as although I live in a city of over 1 million people, it is hard to find unique and different items. I have worn a couple and get a LOT of compliments from people. Again, being a Canadian, Ebay sellers what to soak you more than the item cost for shipping. I don't understand what people are $#*!ing about so much. then again - Canada we expect to wait. Plus, to not sound like a snob, but I am not ordering 15-20 dollar items. Mind you I also would never pay the normal retail price they list either. When I did contact Zulily service, they were very fast to respond. I will keep ordering. The only reason i didn't list a 5 star rating was because of the sizing misrepresentation, and the suggested retail price.

Tip for consumers: Canadians!! Watch carefully. Once I placed an order for two 'duty free' items, but when I checked out, duty was assed. i contacted them and they said it was a computer ;glich' (could be) and they refunded me the charged duty. Watch for those items as it does make them more affordable. Of course we have to pay tax. Also, view the items as close as you can to see, the quality - re thickness of fabric. sometimes the same item in a different color shows this more clearly

leahm13
11/10/14

I found so many shoes I was looking at and wanted to ask my parents if I could get some. One day later, I can't find ANY of the shoes I had saved and wanted. I can't even find these shoes anywhere else. Honestly, I wouldn't even give it a one star.

Tip for consumers: Unless you will order THAT SECOND it might not be worth looking through this website. It's pretty expensive and confusing too.

joanneg14
11/9/14

I've ordered several times, a couple ok transactions, but my most recent blows. Fleece lined tights, according to SIZE CHART should fit women to 6 ft. No way, maybe 5' could barely get them over my knees. In a hurry, so ended up cutting open the toes in order to pull them up. No more EYE CANDY brand, beware. And yes, exceptionally long ship times, quality can be iffy. And I waste too much time shopping there, lol.

mariae15
11/8/14

I ordered some things and after three weeks they hadn't shipped, but my credit card had been charged as soon as I ordered. I called to cancel and to their credit, they answered the phone, promptly canceled and refunded within a few days. That would have raised them to a 2-star rating, except that when I unsubscribed from their mailings (twice), they never stopped sending them and I had to mark them spam to get rid of them.

mayrar2
11/6/14

I have ordered several items from zulily over the past year. I ordered tubberware and it was great! I had ordered some clothes for my son in the summer!! Worst mistake!!! My son had worn a couple shirts I have ordered once. ONCE!! The material is so thin and already coming apart at the seams. Very disappointed in the quality. The material is really thin. Very deceiving website. Great deals and several options. But then you receive your order about a month later you are very disappointed at how cheaply made the clothes are.

Tip for consumers: Bad quality of clothing

phyllisc6
10/31/14

Buyer beware! Never again will I order from this company! I ordered a dress. It is cheap and about 3 sizes smaller that it was supposed to be according to the size chart and all the clothes in my closet! And, I'm stuck with it because there are no returns! I'll be giving this dress to Goodwill! And, it only took about 6 weeks to get the item.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from this site!

kats14
10/30/14

Love the site - unfortunately, 2 days after my purchases, my credit card was hijacked - had $1330 worth of transactions I never made! I informed Zulily in case they have a delinquent staff member stealing customers credit cards, or a security hole somewhere (i.e. hackers), but we'll see if they respond... in the meantime, I'm deleting my account!! So disappointed :(

Tip for consumers: Credit card hijacked days after first zulily purchase :/

timw34
10/30/14

STAY AWAY!!! (Unless you want to donate your money). I placed an order on September 13th. 50 days later I FINALLY got my money back only because PayPal had my purchase covered. Customer service is god awful (might as well be non-existent) and blatently lied to my wife and I on multiple occasions. After almost 2 full months they could not provide a tracking number nor tell us what the problem is. I will 100% NEVER shop with Zulily again and I promise neither will my close friends and family members. What a joke!

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY!

rachelb34
10/29/14

Let me just start by saying I was VERY hesitant to order from Zulily. I found these gorgeous boots for $29.99 that just seemed too good to be true so I looked up these reviews. After reading bad reviews about slow shipping, wrong items being sent, and no returns I got scared and didn't order for a while. Then I just couldn't resist, I had to have them.Though I did call and confirm the size and shipping date right after I ordered.

The description of the boots clearly said they would not ship out for another month, I was okay with that because at least I had a set date. They actually ended up coming in only three weeks. To my surprise both pairs actually fit perfectly and the quality was great. After reading these reviews I don't know if I just got lucky but I'm really happy with the order and absolutely LOVE the boots.

One negative I can say is that after I ordered the boots the price went down $5. I didn't bother to complain though because I was just relieved to get them after all the worrying I did about what could go wrong with the order.

heatherk15
10/28/14

I have been ordering from Zulily for years, and was delighted at first, but over the last several months have been completely disappointed. The insane length of shipping, I have always just taken in stride because they state it will take 10-14 business days to ship. Bummer, but, ok, fine, at least I'm aware.

The biggest issues I have are the QUALITY and FIT of items I've received. And the fact that much of what is listed, can be found with a quick search on Amazon (for the same or less money), which believes in it's products enough to allow reviews on the site.

The last dress I purchased from Zulily claimed the retail price was $120, while their price was $39. Once received, I can gaurantee that this garment was NEVER $120 anywhere, and by the way, it fit my size 8 mannequin perfectly (it's a knit, so should have stretch, but I ordered a size 2x/16... Soooo...... Not helpful). The quality is just bottom of the barrel. It's so disappointing.

After this last order, I will be cancelling my account and never ordering from them again.

Tip for consumers: Just avoid. Shop somewhere else!

michaelej
10/28/14

Yes, the prices are great--if they have exactly what you want, but they may not. Their inventory is sketchy, particularly in size and color. Returns are usually impossible, and even if they agree to accept a return, they do not reimburse you, they give you store credit. I recently paid $20.00 just to look at some shoes that were too small, and now I have to find something else there I want--which may not be easy. If you are a shopaholic, you will probably love them. If you're not--Watch your step!

susannap
10/28/14

Pony Express would be faster than the shipping with this company! I ordered Oct. 10th and am still waiting for two out of three items. The one item I did receive was not even closely the size it stated on the tag attached to the article. Finding any information on how to return an item is virtually nonexistent on their site. I will try for the third time to get a hold of someone in customer service. This is the worst online shopping experience I have ever had. I wish I had checked in to the company more before I ordered anything.

barbaras43
10/27/14

One good experience followed by three nightmare experiences. Items not received, customer service was rude, then they shipped to the wrong address. Cheap quality, off sizes. Things sure look nice on their website but beware, what you receive is not as it appears. Returned items still not credited to my account after 60 days.

Tip for consumers: Shop anywhere else.

laurenm25
10/27/14

I went in lured by the TOMs sale. I didn't even think to look at reviews for the company and I could handle the the long shipping time if I actually got the product at the end of it. I placed the order Sept. 9, set to ship early Oct sometime. Several weeks after the set shipping date, I inquired abouot the status of the shipment. A very polite response later, I was told it would be shipping "soon." Turns out soon means never. They did send me a special sale though, my order had not yet been canceled so I was more willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. Still waiting to see if that one gets cancelled.
Bottom line: They can keep their $10 store credit because I will never shop there again. Their customer service is friendly, but unhelpful.

angelac28
10/26/14

Worst online experience I have ever had. I didn't read reviews before buying. My mistake. I have never had service like this before. It takes weeks to get the product, but they charge your account immediately. All of the items were undersized and much lower quality than the photos revealed. Won't exchange product and charge silly fees for delivery. Their website leaves no place for returns. You have to contact customer support to 'discuss' returns. They will only give store credit minus 'delivery' fees. Ridiculous!

Just got this from Zulily:

'When your package reaches our fulfillment center, we'll apply a store credit to your account, which will reflect the price you paid for the item(s) minus any discounts used for the original purchase. Your zulily store credit can be applied during the checkout process.'

I have to pay for the shipping to return the product, on top of everything else! Why would I want a store credit when I have no intension of every ordering from this sham of a company ever again?

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY!!!!

grinag
10/25/14

Although they claim your item will ship in 2-3 weeks I waited 1 1/2 months for my order. I will never order from this company again and certainly wouldn't recommend it to anyone! The only good thing about my experience was the value.

Tip for consumers: Can't provide a tip because I would never recommend this site!

mannys3
10/24/14

This company has good prices , but not worth it. I ordered boots they put the wrong address, and i had to jump through hoops to get my package from UPS. Unfortunately i had already placed another order before I realized they had my address wrong (their fault) Zuily could not correct it .Order went out to wrong address. AGAIN! This time they sent through Fed X to Post office. Called Fed X , they could not change address, Called Zuily, again they could do nothing, Called post office and they said they had already sent package back. Weeks!!! So mad and still no package. Everything done through 3rd party so Horrible service!

Tip for consumers: Don't Use , nice products but WAYYYYYY to many problems with shipping,

dz17
10/24/14

Slowest shipping time ever. Sooooooo slowwwwwww.......... month and month of waiting for an item :(((((

kaseyj
10/24/14

I was a 1st time buyer with Zulily and let me tell you it will be the last order they receive from me! I never received my complete order and made numerous calls trying to get my order resolved. I spent just over an hour (mostly on hold) on my final call with customer service trying to get a refund for the items I didn't receive. The outcome was that they have no idea where the items are and would not give me a refund. This is the POOREST customer service I have ever had with a company. I will be contacting my credit card company and the better business bureau.

Tip for consumers: Do not place an order with them

gemm57
10/24/14

I've bought about 20 items of infant clothing/items and was mostly pleased with the quality and prices, even when adding in shipping costs, though I did receive one item that was defective (fabric dye that had bled onto a fabric button in a visible location at the top of the piece). My beef is with shipping costs and times, as well as selections recently. Shipping costs I find to be high and is clearly a money maker for Zulily ($6.50 for one item and $8.00 for two pieces of infant clothing? You can send a box via US priority mail weighing almost 1 lb for $5.90!). $6.50 may not seem like a lot, but it is a huge disincentive from buying an item I love that's a great price. I mean, it's supposed to be a bargain shopping site, so the cost of shipping sometimes defeats the purpose. And, shipping can take a very long time-which can be a problem if you are ordering something you need right away (ie seasonal like a bathing suit, something for a growing baby, or maternity clothing). I just can't wait 2 months! Also, in the past month or so the infant clothing selections have SUCKED-all cheesy ruffles, frills and tutus with glaringly ugly prints and poor quality fabrics.

sandyp13
10/23/14

Don't order from this BS company! You place your order and a month later they notify you that one of your 10 items in cancelled.....the one thing you really needed! They suck....and rip you off.

Tip for consumers: Do not place any order!

malgorzatam
10/23/14

Unfortunately I ordered from Zulily.com before reading the reviews :-( I ordered 5 items. First one came after 25 days, however they say shipping is within 12-16 days! Some days later I wrote to them that the service is terrible, waiting time absolutely too long, so asked them to cancell my order but they didn't. In the meantime they informed me about shipping of 1 item. Few days later they informed that 2 items are not available, and this info came 32 days after my order, when I should already have those items! Now is day 37 and I still not have last item nor the info about shipping so asked them to cancel rest of the order. Await their answer!
I will NEVER buy from them again. NEVER EVER!!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: Terrible service! You can wait for items forever!!

theresam15
10/22/14

Do not order from these guys - worse shipping experience, 3 orders, well past the 30 day mark and no sign of the orders. since these items are seasonal (halloween) - and I ordered in mid-sept. one would assume that they understand the urgency behind WHY to ship in a timely fashion. They will offer you a (semi-useless) $10 credit when you complain...blah -
i'm done with them

janett35
10/21/14

3 Buster Brown 12 months outfits were ordered and delivered within 3 weeks - that's OK. They are undersized and there is no way to return them so the money spent will be at the advantage of a stranger who buys them at a thrift store.

chrisb141
10/21/14

I have ordered a LOT of merchandise from Zulily and was determined to give them a good chance because I really like the things I received. However, I am done. I have placed well over 100 orders with them and the vast majority - like 80% - had something wrong. It was either an item incorrect, missing, broken or they miscounted or something and didn't have enough merchandise after I had placed the order. At first they tried to make up for it with the $10 standard store credit. But when orders were just late, I had to check on it after a week and got the bucket response of 3-5 days more days. Recently, the response is that they just don't know when and that was after the 3-5 days had passed from the first bucket response. And they now either gave no credit for the inconvenience or $5 which doesn't even cover the shipping since they didn't meat their delivery date. Very frustrated because basically you can only order if you don't really want to count in the item and you don't need any timeframe on when you'll receive it. Who has money to waste in things they don't really care when or if they get it? Not me.

davidg122
10/21/14

Odered Halloween costumes from them on September 30th, after I ordered, I was given a ship date of Oct 16th. Would not have ordered from them in the first place if they made it clear before ordering that they take so long to ship - but, I figured, even with that ship date should still get here on time. It is now Oct 21st and the items have still not shipped. Have Halloween party on 24th, so emailed customer service - and have not received a reply. One would think that if a site like this were going to sell SEASONAL items, that they would understand the need to get those items to customers in a timely manner. At this rate, not only will we not have the costumes in time for the Oct 24th Halloween party, but we won't even have them in time for Halloween.

joanneb23
10/20/14

I agree with Mary B. I am also a Zulily shopaholic. I have always loved everything I have
ordered. I understand the concept of waiting to get the item. I love the shipping cost and
especially the free shipping weekend deal. They even go so far as to give you money
(I think 10 dollars) if you are not able to receive your item from some fault on their end.
I have only ordered 2 children's dresses, and do not know about the sizing problems everyone has mentioned, but I am sure they are not making up things. I really love
finding such unusual things on this sight and even if I don't order I just like looking at
what's out there and what others are buying, I have also talked with customer service at
this sight and found them to be very nice. --JoAnne B.

Tip for consumers: Just keep in mind that when you order you have to wait. I am sure that is
what keeps the postage price down. Also keep in mind that I don't think
any items are returnable. Again that may be what keeps the prices down
and the postage price down?

kristam5
10/19/14

This is the worst website I have ever used to shop. I placed an order and not only did 35 days go by before my items shipped, but their customer service canceled part of my order without asking me, and sent me an email saying, "Per your request, we have canceled the following item(s)". When I never canceled the items, rather they had to cancel them due to inventory, making it 47 days before I ever had an update on that particular item. The whole platform seems unreliable and out of the few items I eventually received, nothing special in terms of quality. STAY AWAY!!!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kimf28
10/18/14

I have copied and pasted the latest response from a customer service employee of Zulily. The items he mentioned as being updated on October 15th, is not true. My last update via their company hyperlink was a "preparing for shipment on October 6th." Today's update stated that the items are in transit to Zulily, not to my home. These items were ordered and paid for on September 9th (39 days ago), with no delivery date in sight. The response below is a condescending and ignorant one. Instant gratification? No. I just simply want a refund of my hard earned money on items that are already three weeks past due on their two to three week delivery estimates. Perhaps Kain (really?) lives in a magical world. Most of us live in the real world.

Sign me - Eternally regretting doing business with Zulily.
Kain G. (zulily)
Oct 18 15:12

Hello Kim,

I do apologize for your items being delayed. I am a person of instant gratification myself. When I order something, I would like it sooner than later. I believe this is simply human nature - so I can empathize with you there. This delay has more than doubled the expected time to receive your items and for that I am eternally sorry.

The last update on your items was actually October 15, 2014. They indicated they are in the last stages of processing and are preparing to ship out very, very soon. I appreciate your patience in this matter. I do not fault you one bit for being a little upset with our company. Since you have been such a super sport about it, I am issuing you $10 store credit for this unfortunate and unforeseen delay. I do hope that you continue to shop with us as we value every member of our magical zulily family.

You can call us at 877-779-5615 Monday-Friday from 5am - 9pm PT, Saturday & Sunday from 5am-7pm pt, or email service@zulily.com anytime. Thank you again for shopping with zulily.

Have a magical day,

Tip for consumers: Stay away. No. Seriously!

fawnz
10/18/14

I spent $600 on the zulily site, thought I was getting a great deal on awesome clothes... WRONG... When the stuff arrived a MONTH AND 1/2 later, it was nothing like the pictures, the material was extreme cheap, it wasn't even the brand that the site advertised it was, it was some knock off brand instead. Most of the shirts that I had ordered in a medium or a large where so large that 3 people could fit in them. I order two skirts that showed on the pictures to be a nice silk like material, they ended up being a SEE THROUGH cotton material, I asked several people to look at them on the site and they all agreed that they looked nothing in real life like they did on the site. The only thing I bought that ended up being the name brand that the site advertised was a pair of sandals I bought. It was WASTED money. :( I will NEVER shop with them again and have told everyone I know what they did.

Tip for consumers: JUST DONT!

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zulily staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I have a pair of Tom shoes for my granddougther, they are a little small, any way to change?
8/27/13
caryns1
A: Orders placed on the Zulily site must be fulfilled by the original manufacturer first, before the items are even shipped out to the customers. Zulily does not stock an inventory of items they have available for sale. Typically, 48 hours after a sale ends, the mfg ships the orders to Zulily's warehouse, at which time their customer's orders are processed and shipped. Shipping via UPS ground by either party can add up to 20 days in shipping time ... which explains the massive shipping delays.

Concerning poor quality, Zulily ships out to its customers exactly what they receive from the manufacturers advertising on their site ... Z is simply the middleman.
9/13/11
Add your answer
Q: I ordered a pair of boots from Zulily that were advertised as having a leather upper. Later, after looking these boots up elsewhere on the Internet, I learned they are actually manmade. I can't wear manmade shoes, and certainly not manmade boots. The boots have just been shipped. Is there any way I can get Zulily to take them back based on their erroneous advertising?
3 weeks ago
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Zulily staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

14 Photos for Zulily