US Government's NSF

Tel: (877) 779-5615 or (888) 826-6564
service@zulily.com

670 Reviews for Zulily.com

Review Highlights

It was received into the post office from UPS on 6-18-11.

Invited friends and family in order to get store credit.

My grand-daughter will probably not fit in the shoes by the time they come.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

6/14/14

I have been buying online since 2002 - was an early adopter of ebay. I have to say that this site sells clothes of terrible quality, to top it off, the two items did not fit, one was too big the other too small, size charts were used for ordering.

I tossed them both out not even considered good enough for the donation box, didn't even go to the trouble of trying to return them, I was so disgusted.

I order from China, and other Asian countries, from all over the world on a regular basis and haven't had the same product experience.

If I could give less than one star I would.

6/13/14

Ordered two pair of yoga pants that were advertised as 89% cotton. I was delighted as they are hard to find in cotton. I knew it would take a long time before they came--that's part of the deal. But when they arrived I saw they are half polyester and half spandex--NOT as advertised. In addition, they are nonreturnable. I'm going to give up on Zulily if they don't do something about this.I am not holding my breath.

6/12/14

Wish I would have looked at this site before ordering also! I have ordered several items from this site from time to time and have not yet been satisfied. Very slow service and the quality is very poor. I will be deleting my account so I am no longer tempted to give it another chance, a waste of time and money.

6/12/14

Wish I saw reviews of their site before I purchased! It's been almost a month and my order still has NOT shipped. They gave me two shipping dates now that have not followed thru. The item I ordered was a gift to boot! I should have looked on this site first before purchasing from them. They say on their website it takes 2 weeks to ship, plus a week to deliver. well it's way past that. I wouldn't be upset if they were honest about their lead times.

6/10/14

The kids clothes are ok. The womens clothes are not. I ordered quite a few dressesand tops. They are not true to size. Youn cannot go by the size chadts thesy provide.The material for EVERYTHING is very cheap.They take too long to deliver. Up two months for several itmes. Then you wait six weeks and then they cancel the order. I redid my grandsons bedroms and ordered a wall picture that was also canceled.
When you put things on the notify me list, you very seldom get a notification that the items have ever become avaialble.
I got $9.99 refund for an '$89.93 order that was placed. I have contacted them.
You can not return anything. I have already given two unworn tops to Goodwill. Things are not how they appear. I am waiting for the last few Iitems to arrive that I ordered abouth a month ago. Will not order in the future or recommend this company.

6/10/14

Slow delivery service. I ordered a few things last December that were GUARANTEED to be delivered by Christmas, but it was not to be so... hubby had an empty stocking and zulilly offered nothing to compensate.

A lot of the products are low quality, particularly the clothing. Since pretty much everything had a no return policy, you are stuck with it. I have found some really cute things for my daughters, but I am often surprised that they can keep selling such flimsy stuff and stay in business. Most recently a I purchased an adorable pair of palazzo pants to take on a trip. When I went to back them, I realized the black floral pants stretched, so they were see through. They also sort of faded and pilled with one washing.

Also, I often cross reference items on amazon, particularly toys, as they are often cheaper with quicker delivery time on amazon.

6/10/14

I've bought several items from Zulily including 2 pairs of shoes. BOTH soles on one pair have come loose after just wearing once! I'm very disappointed in the quality of the item. There was also a noticible flaw in another item that I purchased. My Zulily days might be over.

6/9/14

ordered teacher gift in April its June 9th has not shipping they have no information on when it will ship!!!
Tooo Bad schools over and you have no use for this gift as it says a teachers name!!!!!

6/5/14

It's been about a month and the only thing I've received from this company is a message that two of my items have been become "unexpectedly unavailable" . Thanks for waiting a month to let me know there is a problem with my order zulily! I'm sure I'll be back for ore fantastic service.

6/5/14

Horrible service, horrible shipping times, ignored gift instructions, only one item of order has shipped, can't get a human to resolve issues. Quick to take your money - but you'll probably never see all the items you order or a return of your money.

6/3/14

Their shipping time sucks! It's horrible, takes forever! I ordered from them like a year ago and this year I decided to give it a try again, but wow, now I remember why I didn't shop there anymore, shipping!!! I can get similar or the same stuff in other store and I don't have to wait 3 to 4 weeks for my package to arrive. If you want to get your stuff at reasonable time, DO NOT ORDER FROM ZULILY!!!

5/29/14

I love zulily! I have never had a problem ever! I have spent quite a lot of money on their site and never had an issue ever! I mostly get dog stuff because dogs are my profession... but I got stuff from Rising International, tea, tumblers, etc.. and all of them are better than I expected! I honestly like the fact it takes so long to get my stuff because I never really track it so its like surprise every time a package comes. My last order came in 3 separate package on two different days. I think it is so exciting to open multiple packages! I have never had a bad experience so far!

5/27/14

My wife bought 2 Adirondack chairs. Got them a few days after ordering so that was great. When I tried to put them together I figured out why they were discounted (though still $100 each)! One of the boards was cut wrong in production, it was too long so the chair couldn't even be assembled. Easy enough to fix with a saw. But now after 3 weeks humidity is making all the paint peel revealing another color underneath. Now on top it just broke when one of the main screws broke through the wood.

Have had other good experiences but they havent responded in over a week to the complaints and $200 wasted on junk unacceptable.

5/26/14

I love Zulily.com. Yes, it takes a little while to get your order. But I can wait considering I am paying a fraction of the price I normally would...for super cute clothes. You do need to check the sizing chart every time or you might get something too large or too small. There are no refunds, but I have only had that happen one time, and it was my own fault. I failed to check the sizing chart. LOVE ZULILY.

5/24/14

I ordered a pair of pants on 5-3. The disclaimer reads that they ship in 1-2 days. I still have not received them, but according to the tracking number I will receive them on 5/27... Not impressed with this site, this was my first time ordering from Zulily.
I emailed customer service and I got an automated email that I can't reply to.

5/23/14

You people need to read the information about "How Zulily Works" before you buy from this awesome site. How exactly do you think a site is saving you 60-70% off an item without some sort of restriction? I am MORE than willing to wait 6-8 weeks for an item to save 70%. And I read the information about the site before I ordered from them. So no complaints from me. Zulily sends confirmation emails as soon as you order and guess what - the "How Zulily Works" info is in that email too. Get a grip people. Go pay full price at Target and complain somewhere else. I bought my son's birthday presents at the end of April and they were here in PLENTY of time for his birthday in May - things work when you plan ahead. AMAZING!!!

5/22/14

I am absolutely ADDICTED to Zulily! I visit the website every single day to see what new items they have. I am very well aware of the "fine print" such as no returns, extended shipment dates, etc., but due to the long length of time I have been a shopper with them, I am very willing to take the chance. The prices are great and I get something different so I'm not wearing the same thing as everybody else is. I absolutely recommend it to all online shoppers. Any website has its own problems with deliveries but that is really rare. The products are definitely worth the taking the chance!!

5/20/14

I ordered two pairs of shoes for my son when I received them they were poor quality and too small.. and 8 always fits him sometimes too big .. These looked like they were made in mexico (no offense) im Mexican .. they was paint on the side of the shoes that made them look white! really I would never put my son in these crappy shoes .

5/20/14

The shipping times are ridiculous. I ordered some things expecting it to be shipped in a few days but received an email saying it would be shipped on a future date 3 weeks later. They shipped a day later than that too.

5/17/14

Item was disproportioned for its stated size. I would have never ordered an item I wasn't able to return but did not know the policy at time of ordering.

5/16/14

I love Zulily. I have been shopping with them since they started. This is a flash sale site. The company does not have a warehouse full of merchandise. At the end of the sale, they place an order with the manufacturer. The items are then sent and repackaged by Zulily for shipping, in most cases. If you are a buyer who needs the item immediately shop elsewhere and pay more. Or you can shop their "Ready to Ship" dept. and get you item in a few days. When I first started buying from them I literally forgot I had ordered from them and was surprised to get a box of their goods a month later. I did not understand their business concept. I do now and shop ahead for holidays, birthdays, etc. I have made some mistakes and so have they with my orders but their Customer Service Dept rocks. Also do your research on the brands if you are not sure of sizes, warranties or even competing prices. Bot most important don't be in a hurry to get the merchandise and have patience.

5/15/14

I didn't realize when I placed my order that Zulily does not have the items I ordered. I just checked my order status (places order 9 days ago) and it said that my items are on their way to Zulily and will be shipped to me on the 22nd. Had I know it would have taken a month to get 2 shirts I would have never ordered. I won't order again!

5/14/14

Last winter I ordered a size 1X outfit for my sister for the holidays. When it finally arrived, it was a size Smalll, and of course, non-returnable, so she gave it to her neighbor who wore a size 6 and fit perfectly. I was out $35 plus shipping. So, Zulilly gave me a $20 credit. I finally found a bracelet and reading sunglasses that I liked, each priced at $19.99, plus shipping. Ok, I still had the $20 credit. The glasses and bracelet never arrived at my address, and were returned to Zulilly smashed as if a UPS truck had run over them. OK...so I called and was told that I still had that $20 credit, never mind the other $19.99 I had put on my credit card for the glasses or bracelet(Damn if I know since I never saw either of them) plus a $40 credit in shipping. Oh, my god, to throw good money after bad...I live on a beach and tried to purchase some "Welcome to the Beach" type of stuff. I was keeping it below the money I was already owed for their previous screw ups. I had one item in my cart for purchase for $14.99 and was told I still owed money for shipping.

I will never use this web-site again. I want them to quit sending me e-mails. I don't give a damn about the money that they owe me. I just never want to see or hear from them again. If a business can't discern from a size 1x from a size small, can't deliver a "one size fits al"l bracelet and glasses, then I don't really think they should be in any kind of business at all.

DON'T SHOP HERE is my advice.

Mary S. Munro

mrsbeacher17@gmailo.com

5/13/14

If I could give this website 0 stars I would.

My order was placed 1.5 months ago and said that it shipped a couple weeks after purchase. After a month and a half of waiting, I contacted the company. They basically said it was out of their hands that the item wasn't shipping and credited my account $10.

I get an email this week saying my order has been cancelled DUE TO BEING UNAVAILABLE. Fantastic.

I will never order from this site again, EVER. There are plenty of other places that will ship your items on time, don't falsely advertise items they don't have, and will be more attentive to customer needs. STAY AWAY NO MATTER HOW CUTE THE DRESS LOOKS, ITS NOT WORTH THE HASSLE.

5/12/14

My experience was terrible, it was my first and last order. I order a sandal for my baby size 6, I probably have to wait until she turn four, I also order three tops for me, two of them came after 30 days, the other one they cancel it after almost two moths, I also order two summer dresses, for me too, they had the worse finish ever, I couldn't believe how chip they was, and I have a funny history about them: when they finally came I call my mom via skipe to show her my new dress, my son told me oh that is a nice dress and he give me a hug, a simple common hug, and the top part came off the dress, my mom sow that, and she almost cry, oh no your new dress, and it just came. I start sewing the top, but it didn't worthy. The second dress the first time that I washed, the sleeves was unsewing. I don't even know what happen with the money that they have to return to me because of the top that they cancel. The worse part is the tons of e mail that they send every they. I will never visit they site never again. Learn from me and don't spend your money with them, they are big liers.

5/10/14

I won't order from Zulily again. I ordered a very cute lamp that I absolutely love, but when it arrived it was broken. I wrote an email explaining what happened and I have not heard a thing back from them. I'll spend my hard earned dollars elsewhere from now on.

5/9/14

I have literally placed dozens of orders on Zulily. The main problem is that you don't always know what you're getting until it arrives at your house. If you don't like the color or the way it fits, there's not much you can do. If an item arrives damaged or not as described, Zulily customer service will promptly refund your money.

Yes-it takes a long time for them to ship the items, but they are up front about that on the website. You place the order with Zulily, they collect the orders and place one large order with the company they negotiated the discount with. The company ships to Zulily; they ship to you. That's the trade off: cheap clothes, slow shipping.

I've scored a $400 designer dress for $60 that fits beautifully and looks fantastic. I've also spent hundreds on an order for a summer wardrobe, all of which were flimsy and unflattering. The key, I've discovered, is to order a reputable brand, not a "no name" company. I don't always follow this advice. Occasionally I see an adorable top I have to have from a company I can't find any information on. Sometimes I end up regretting it, but not always. Zulily is a mixed bag. Just order with caution.

5/9/14

I love zulily. I get good deals and what I've gotten has been of high quality. Yes, they do take FOREVER to ship but it's worth it. There are no returns but that just means you have to be careful of what you get. I've had very good luck so far in buying the right sizes. As long as you are a smart shopper, zulily is a great place to be. Also, you get free shipping for the rest of the day after your first order. I recommend buying only the item that has the cheapest shipping and then ordering your other things for free shipping.

5/8/14

I will never go to this site ever again. I can't even look at their site unless I give them my e-mail address. I don't even know if I want e-mails from them yet. I have never seen their site. This is so not cool. I don't just give out my address to every company out there. So The are done in my world. I bet they loose a lot of potential customers this way. Oh well there loss. If they had not asked me for my address I would not have looked up reviews on them before I shopped with them. From the looks of the reviews I am very glad I will not order from them.

5/8/14

I've ordered 5 pair of sandals, 2 out of the 5 were good quality. Sizes were off. I'm very disappointed overall with the quality of the shoes they sell.

5/7/14

Being a customer with Zulily for 8 months and I totally believe depends on your luck for the purchases. For sure, their delivery time is outrageous slow consider I am in Canada but that's ok, if you are not in a rush to give someone for a gift.

Anyway, I have some purchases pretty good, probably 40% and 60% are not as described or like the picture, the worse is you cannot return or refund. One even received the thing that was crooked and I believe this is the site for some dishonest supplier to flock their "no one will buy it if they see it" on this site, to take advantage of the no refund, no return, no exchange.

So good luck ladies! But one thing I already make up my miind is no longer touch this site again.

5/6/14

My wife ordered few thing from this site, and the order was delivered to some other address, and shipment is over a month late. Today she called them to cancel the order that has not yet received and they refused to cancel it, my wife told them that it is too late she does not need it anymore, but they completely ignored it.
Beware of their service.

5/6/14

I wish I had read reviews before buying through this site. I was careful to purchase items that did not say "unreturnable". When I tried to return, no such luck. I purchase almost daily online, but this site is off my watch list. Never again. Buyer beware.

5/2/14

I don't understand why people are having such a hard time with zulily. They say on their website that it takes forever to ship. Anyway by the time you get it, it's like Christmas! I just got almost all my order today, one item out of the maybe 8 things I ordered fit really weird, but other than that everything is great! If you READ the product details BEFORE you put it in your cart, you will see what the item is made of.... Why is this so hard for some? I just can't believe I bought jeans on the internet and they FIT! Thrilled.

4/30/14

I was buying the Frozen stuff for my granddaughters and while I was doing it they took out some of my items from the cart .I am very disappointed .Don't trust to Zulily says (they say that they keep the items in the cart while you are shopping and it's not true.)

4/30/14

Shame on me for not doing my research - one day curiosity got the best of me and I clicked on zulily.com. Had I realized that items could arrive faster via camel, I never would have ordered. What a joke.

4/29/14

This is a great website, as long as you are patient enough to do a little research.

A little tip that may benefit your shopping experience: Do your browsing, put all the items you like most in your shopping cart (no matter how many you plan on purchasing), and then search the internet for the items you're interested in to ensure quality, as well as how good of a deal you're really getting.

Yes its true, not everything you see on Zulily is as incredible as it seems but THERE ARE SO MANY GREAT DEALS!! You just need to be a conscious shopper and actually educate yourself a little on what you're buying, which in reality is something that we all should be doing all the time anyway.. win/win.

4/29/14

4/28/14 - UPDATE: Zulily Customer Service is excellent. One of the many items I ordered was used. The shoes had been worn before they were sold to me. I emailed Zulily asking for, but not expecting, a refund. Was I surprised when not only did they immediately refund the shoes AND the shipping, but they also told me to just keep the shoes and put $10 into my Zulily account! I am raising their rating from one star to four because of this. If you understand the lead times and that the items, unless damaged, are not returnable, shopping at Zulily isn't bad. While I still think they should revise their program to have their merchants drop ship and be able to do exchanges, I was more than satisfied with the service I received when there was a problem.
******************************************************************************************
The wait time is RIDICULOUS. I own a website and drop ship every day. Unlike Zulily, instead of wasting time and money shipping the items to me first, and then to my customer, I have the manufacturers ship directly to my customer. This saves money and WEEKS of time. ADDITIONALLY - selling clothing without any sort of return/exchange policy is ridiculous. I've purchased 10 things in the last 2 months. Of the four that actually arrived, two of the items were nowhere near the size stated on the zulily website. I'm off to ebay to try to recover some of the $ i spent. While it's addicting to shop with zulily and find such great deals, the hit or miss is mostly miss and i will not be shopping with zulily again.

4/28/14

Just discovered this site the last couple of months; I was very impressed by the way the clothes looked online, but after receiving the first two items (a short dress and maxidress), I am very disappointed. the short dress would blow off in a strong wind and the long dress is just very cheap material. I still have orders to receive, just wish I had waited for that first order to arrive before I purchased additional items. I will NOT be ordering anything else and will probably end up donating these items. Not to mention the shipping time is ridiculous.

4/27/14

All clothes are very cheaply made. All 6 pairs of shoes I ordered were at least 2 sizes yoo big. I will never order from zulily again! Wish I hadn't put a dime in their pocket!

4/25/14

I ordered a handful of cute things for my son and a friends daughter. I am glad that I didn't need these things by a set time! It has been over a month and they are still not here! I get that I got free shipping, thank God, but this is ridiculous! I keep checking the site to see when they are supposed to arrive and the date is constantly changing! I will NEVER order from them again.....I'll be sticking with Amazon Prime!

4/24/14

I am done with Zulily. I have placed so many orders with them, some have gone well but several have not and I will not give them another dollar. They messed up an order at Christmas time and I was stuck trying to figure something else out and they've done it again with Mother's Day. They think it's okay to cancel items after the order was placed weeks prior and then just put a $10 credit on your Zulily account so you can turn around and spend even more money with them! That is not good service and it is a joke. This company cannot be relied on with things like gifts because the order will most likely get messed up or show up too late.

4/23/14

I really love Zulily. I've been ordering from them for some time now. My one tip is do your research with the stuff you plan to buy. They have good quality and bad quality merchandise. They have brands we know and love and brands that are not really brands. If i like something I research the true price on amazon or ebay. I read reviews on the product. I've been happy with all my orders. I did get the wrong brand for a pair of leggings once. I called customer service and they gave me a full refund and $10 store credit and told me to keep the leggings. I didn't have to ask for any of this. Very helpful.

4/20/14

when ordering from this site be very careful The picture makes the clothing look so nice only to receive the package and say Oh no not again the material is cheap half of the time my granddaughter only gets to wear the stuff once before it falls apart .I am afaid to wash the stuff in the washing machine so most of the time I wash the stuff by hand so that it doesn't fall apart .They say the orders will take 6-10 days to get here when I have waited up to 2 months for orders .at the present time I am waiting on an order that they say they delivered to me on march 28 and I never received I have been calling ,sending emails no response I am mot saying that I have not ever been satisfied with some of there stuff because I have they do have certain vendors that sell very high quality clothing including mia bella couture,speecless and a few others but they should really look into the mercants that they except on there site before letting them use there name because the quality of there stuff is going to bring them down some of the stuff looks like it was sewn by someone with there eyes blindfolded and forget about trying to return something its a nightmare sending email and you have to send picture and phone calls customers just beware when ordering and just order one thing at a time from a certain brand name just to see the quality of the product there is a reason they have a no return policy !

4/19/14

I too have spent thousands of dollars over several years. Shame on me. Only buy from this site if the merchandise is from a trusted brand (Sperry, Tea, Tom's, Stride Rite, etc.). Otherwise you have no idea what quality or size you will be getting and again...no returns. I expected to wait several weeks for merchandise; however, in some cases it has taken well over 6 weeks. The sizing of the clothing is considerably smaller than stated in the sizing chart or the clothing is poorly made. It is true that you may get some "good" bargains on this site, but the bad buys far outweigh the good and you have no recourse if an item is ill-fitting, of poor quality, or even the wrong item. I now only shop on the internet if the store has a local affiliate and/or a generous return policy.

4/18/14

I wish I had come here and read reviews before ordering from this company. Looking at the pics on the site, I fell in LOVE with so many of the dresses for my granddaughters, but decided to start with only two. I am SO thankful for that. It took five weeks to receive the dresses and although well made, they must be made for very short, chunky girls instead of the size I ordered. My girls are average size and height, the pic on site showed both dresses hitting just above the knee and fitting a little loosely. The dresses I received hit both girls a hand length below the rear end and both girls could almost fit in one dress. They're HUGE! I'll never order from this site again and I will make sure the people I referred here is aware of the situation. The only thing I can do is buy leggings or shorts to wear under the dresses and have someone take them up so they can wear them.

4/18/14

The orders do not ship out on the expected date. Not happy at all. Poor customer service. Had 2 orders and one from each order will make it. Spent over 100 dollars. Will never ever order from them again.

4/18/14

I placed an order on Apr. 1st for 2 Easter dresses for my daughters. I received an email on Apr. 17th stating the order had just shipped out and would arrive on Apr. 22nd - well Easter is on Apr. 20th and now I'm left with having to go buy last minute, left over Easter dresses and pay AGAIN (until the day I receive my refund). The policy stated that it takes about 16-18 days to receive the items. I was so upset... we planned to take family photos and all bought matching colors for Easter. The lady from customer services did apologize but sounded as happy as can be and then even wished me a happy Easter --- How sarcastic is that??!!!! I will NEVER buy anything else from Zulily again and I recommend everyone to STAY AWAY!!!!!!!

4/17/14

I have ordered hundreds of dollars of merchandise from this site and am about to give up. First of all, there is the delay factor. By the time the order arrives, you forget what it is you ordered. Items are flagged as "shipped" when in reality it means "info sent to the shipper to expect a shipment." Weeks go by before you have the items, which, in many cases, are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay smaller than advertised. I am normally a size 4-6, and end up ordering xls, just to get them to fit. No returns. In some cases, the workmanship is hideous, truly seeming to come from a third world country. In their defense, zulily employes competent and courteous staff members who try and resolve issues but it seems that some times, one can't make chicken salad out of chicken poop.

4/16/14

After spending a few thousand dollars on this site over the past few years, I'm done. The service has become worse over time; shipping times longer; communication poor; orders canceled when they don't have the correct amount of product to fulfill their orders (this REALLY sucks when you're trying to buy similar/complimentary items for each of your kids and then one of them gets left out); the colors on the bedding and rug I ordered are WAY off what was shown online (I realize that colors on computer can look different, but the color shown online is the same color as shown on the merchandise's tag, but NOT the same color as the bedding and rug.) I ordered a bat-wing shirt that was so poorly made that I cannot even wear it. If I were to wear it and raise my elbow at all, you'd be able to see in the sleeve hold all the way to my chest.

I understand having a "no return" policy when a customer changes their mind, but when an item is just plain garbage, they need to do SOMETHING to honor the customer.

I've held on for many years, but after waiting over a month for my last few orders to even ship, I'm done.

The Best Baby Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber