US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

ginas13

I called customer service and he was very nice which made it a little better. (in 173 reviews)

kathyb40

You pay once, then get free shipping for the day (or all weekend if you order on a Friday). (in 661 reviews)

aileenp1

It states very clearly on the website 2 to 3 weeks to ship. (in 62 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

theresam15
10/22/14

Do not order from these guys - worse shipping experience, 3 orders, well past the 30 day mark and no sign of the orders. since these items are seasonal (halloween) - and I ordered in mid-sept. one would assume that they understand the urgency behind WHY to ship in a timely fashion. They will offer you a (semi-useless) $10 credit when you complain...blah -
i'm done with them

janett35
10/21/14

3 Buster Brown 12 months outfits were ordered and delivered within 3 weeks - that's OK. They are undersized and there is no way to return them so the money spent will be at the advantage of a stranger who buys them at a thrift store.

chrisb141
10/21/14

I have ordered a LOT of merchandise from Zulily and was determined to give them a good chance because I really like the things I received. However, I am done. I have placed well over 100 orders with them and the vast majority - like 80% - had something wrong. It was either an item incorrect, missing, broken or they miscounted or something and didn't have enough merchandise after I had placed the order. At first they tried to make up for it with the $10 standard store credit. But when orders were just late, I had to check on it after a week and got the bucket response of 3-5 days more days. Recently, the response is that they just don't know when and that was after the 3-5 days had passed from the first bucket response. And they now either gave no credit for the inconvenience or $5 which doesn't even cover the shipping since they didn't meat their delivery date. Very frustrated because basically you can only order if you don't really want to count in the item and you don't need any timeframe on when you'll receive it. Who has money to waste in things they don't really care when or if they get it? Not me.

davidg122
10/21/14

Odered Halloween costumes from them on September 30th, after I ordered, I was given a ship date of Oct 16th. Would not have ordered from them in the first place if they made it clear before ordering that they take so long to ship - but, I figured, even with that ship date should still get here on time. It is now Oct 21st and the items have still not shipped. Have Halloween party on 24th, so emailed customer service - and have not received a reply. One would think that if a site like this were going to sell SEASONAL items, that they would understand the need to get those items to customers in a timely manner. At this rate, not only will we not have the costumes in time for the Oct 24th Halloween party, but we won't even have them in time for Halloween.

joanneb23
10/20/14

I agree with Mary B. I am also a Zulily shopaholic. I have always loved everything I have
ordered. I understand the concept of waiting to get the item. I love the shipping cost and
especially the free shipping weekend deal. They even go so far as to give you money
(I think 10 dollars) if you are not able to receive your item from some fault on their end.
I have only ordered 2 children's dresses, and do not know about the sizing problems everyone has mentioned, but I am sure they are not making up things. I really love
finding such unusual things on this sight and even if I don't order I just like looking at
what's out there and what others are buying, I have also talked with customer service at
this sight and found them to be very nice. --JoAnne B.

Tip for consumers: Just keep in mind that when you order you have to wait. I am sure that is
what keeps the postage price down. Also keep in mind that I don't think
any items are returnable. Again that may be what keeps the prices down
and the postage price down?

kristam5
10/19/14

This is the worst website I have ever used to shop. I placed an order and not only did 35 days go by before my items shipped, but their customer service canceled part of my order without asking me, and sent me an email saying, "Per your request, we have canceled the following item(s)". When I never canceled the items, rather they had to cancel them due to inventory, making it 47 days before I ever had an update on that particular item. The whole platform seems unreliable and out of the few items I eventually received, nothing special in terms of quality. STAY AWAY!!!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kimf28
10/18/14

I have copied and pasted the latest response from a customer service employee of Zulily. The items he mentioned as being updated on October 15th, is not true. My last update via their company hyperlink was a "preparing for shipment on October 6th." Today's update stated that the items are in transit to Zulily, not to my home. These items were ordered and paid for on September 9th (39 days ago), with no delivery date in sight. The response below is a condescending and ignorant one. Instant gratification? No. I just simply want a refund of my hard earned money on items that are already three weeks past due on their two to three week delivery estimates. Perhaps Kain (really?) lives in a magical world. Most of us live in the real world.

Sign me - Eternally regretting doing business with Zulily.
Kain G. (zulily)
Oct 18 15:12

Hello Kim,

I do apologize for your items being delayed. I am a person of instant gratification myself. When I order something, I would like it sooner than later. I believe this is simply human nature - so I can empathize with you there. This delay has more than doubled the expected time to receive your items and for that I am eternally sorry.

The last update on your items was actually October 15, 2014. They indicated they are in the last stages of processing and are preparing to ship out very, very soon. I appreciate your patience in this matter. I do not fault you one bit for being a little upset with our company. Since you have been such a super sport about it, I am issuing you $10 store credit for this unfortunate and unforeseen delay. I do hope that you continue to shop with us as we value every member of our magical zulily family.

You can call us at 877-779-5615 Monday-Friday from 5am - 9pm PT, Saturday & Sunday from 5am-7pm pt, or email service@zulily.com anytime. Thank you again for shopping with zulily.

Have a magical day,

Tip for consumers: Stay away. No. Seriously!

fawnz
10/18/14

I spent $600 on the zulily site, thought I was getting a great deal on awesome clothes... WRONG... When the stuff arrived a MONTH AND 1/2 later, it was nothing like the pictures, the material was extreme cheap, it wasn't even the brand that the site advertised it was, it was some knock off brand instead. Most of the shirts that I had ordered in a medium or a large where so large that 3 people could fit in them. I order two skirts that showed on the pictures to be a nice silk like material, they ended up being a SEE THROUGH cotton material, I asked several people to look at them on the site and they all agreed that they looked nothing in real life like they did on the site. The only thing I bought that ended up being the name brand that the site advertised was a pair of sandals I bought. It was WASTED money. :( I will NEVER shop with them again and have told everyone I know what they did.

Tip for consumers: JUST DONT!

geetis
10/18/14

Absolutely crap stuff, cheap material and very poor service! Not wearable at all. Will never use this site again ever.

maryb132
10/17/14

I am a Zulily shop-a-holic! I have spent well over thousands of dollars with them, and continue because I receive great products at great prices. Of course with anything too good, there's usually a catch. The catch is, you never know when you will actually receive your product. I am used to the "buy now and wait a month" concept with them. Here are a few suggestions for new users that are not grasping it.

* If you are buying for an ANYTHING that has a deadline, purchase 30 days in advance!

* When Zulily states there is No Return Policy, there really is no return policy. It's not a joke. However, if you notify them of anything that does not fit, is torn, broken, etc- they will ask you not to return it, but will credit your account partial or full payment.

* The unique part about Zulily is that they partner with a lot of wholesalers. I have done research where I really like a particular brand-designer and I want more. I end up coming across their personal site online, and find out they only sell to businesses willing to buy in bulk. Zulily gives me and others the opportunity to purchase products from these wholesalers, whom we may never could otherwise unless we found the boutiques they sell to- or are an approved vendor.

dawnb19
10/17/14

I bought two dresses. I was given a shipment date of October 4. I just received the first dress today. The 2nd one was supposedly being shipped on 10/12/14 after much delay. Come to find out according to tracking...shipping info was sent on 10/12/14 but was actually not shipped out until 10/15/14. Then to top things off the first dress came in that was supposed to be 2XL. Yeah maybe in China? The thing looks like a Medium at best and was supposed to be white/black but more a cream/black. They gave me a $10 credit to use on a future purchase due to the delay. Yeah right! 4 1/2-5 weeks to get an item is ridiculous. I won't be purchasing from them again! Guess I will be putting the dresses on Ebay to try to recoup some of my money back from the obvious misleading measurements they gave for this dress and probably the other one!

Tip for consumers: Save your money and time! Don't order from this cruddy site!

leec32
10/17/14

I wouldn't order again from them. I ordered the wrong length on a pair of curtains and wanted to return them. I emailed service@zullily, feedback@zullily and both emails were undeliverable. I called customer service and the number was not in service. I emailed one of the corporate addresses and never heard back from them.

lg20
10/17/14

Ordered from here last year. An outfit for my daughters 5th bday. Received an item not what I ordered and inappropriate for a five yr old. Got a refund an $10 measely credit. Finally ordered again today and the $10 wasn't taken off! Eff this place.

Tip for consumers: Go somewhere else!

alisonm23
10/16/14

Ordered 3 pairs of sweater leggings. ALL THREE PAIRS HAD TEARS IN THE CROTCH! No returns/refunds with this company. I'm stuck with three pairs of worthless leggings and paid a total of $48 with shipping. STAY AWAY! CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!!!

kayl194
10/16/14

I have been shopping with Zulily for over a year, and for the most part, have had very good experiences with it. I mainly use the site to buy lingerie, as I am very busty, but very slim, and the same brands that I am able to buy from Zulily for under $30 sometimes cost $70 on sites like Figleaves and Bare Necessities. Zulily has been a life saver for me in this regard.

Some advice for a better experience:
1. Check the size charts. Zulily's products come from a range of companies, so do not expect to choose a blanket size and have it fit. Some products are in UK and EU sizing, and will not fit the same way US clothing does.
2. Buy name brand. Zulily runs a lot of events from major retailers, and for the most part, the quality is reliable. If you haven't heard of the brand, reconsider purchasing the item.
3. Do your research! If you're not sure about a product, look for reviews of it elsewhere online. I know this seems like extra work, but it has saved me from a few low-quality purchases. If you can't find a review, skip it if you don't feel like taking a chance.
4. Caps lock time, people: SHIPPING IS NOT INSTANT. Events last at least a few days, and products aren't shipped until after they're done. There is also processing time to consider. So don't freak out if you order something and it doesn't turn up in the standard shipping time. It won't. If you need something straight away, buy from another website and cut your losses. This will save you a lot of undue stress.
5. If you change your mind about a product, email them ASAP. I have done this a few times, and the order was cancelled and refunded pretty quickly.

Like any place where you're buying items from multiple companies, you will get some products that you'll love, and some that won't work out. Do your research, and shop intelligently. As far as value for money and selection goes, Zulily really is a comprehensive site. Good luck!

suzannem23
10/16/14

I shop at zulilys all the time and never had a bad experience....they tell you it takes along time to ship..so what if it does!!! They have a size chart for every item..LOOK AT IT BEFORE YOU PURCHASE.. I have gotten a couple things that weren't right and I called customer service and they made it right and we're happy to do it to keep me as a customer.Some of my best and favorite clothes have come from zulilys and I think it is the best !!!! Some people are never satisfied..

laural39
10/16/14

Do not buy clothing or shoes from this company. You will very displeased as sizing is very random and pictures are misleading. Cheaply made non brand items. Do not trust you will get what you pay for, after a month of waiting.

sheilal10
10/16/14

THOU SHALT NOT SHOP AT ZULILY!!!!
I am not kidding. the pictures you see are quite glamorous but the stuff you FINALLY
(takes a very, very, very long time to get your package), is very cheaply made and a knock off. Please DO NOT buy anything fro this site because you will most definitely be disappointed- GUARANTEED.

Tip for consumers: They do not deserve a star at all. Do not buy from this site. Do so at your own risk.

lisaw71
10/15/14

Doesn't even deserve one star!
Zulily has crap merchandise so they offer a NO RETURN policy!
Once they get rid of it, they don't want it back either.
I ordered a LARGE shirt and I usually wear a SMALL.
It arrived with its "made in Vietnam" label 2 weeks after I ordered it and it fits my 7 year old.
Well, it fits now, but I'm sure after it's washed it won't even fit my 7 year old.
Sent an email, got a cheesy "be sure to pick the larger of the 2 sizes you are considering email" DUH I ordered 2 WHOLE SIZES LARGER!
No thanks Zulily, you can keep your crap!

Tip for consumers: Shipping takes 2 weeks or longer.
Merchandise is made in Vietnam or worse.
CRAP!

joeh63
10/15/14

Tip for consumers: do not buy from zulily. it's an overpriced scam. .compare their items to amazon which is cheaper, free ship and 2 day delivery

katym5
10/15/14

I used to LOVE Zulily and never had a problem...now it's nothing but issues. Things arrive waaaaay late or damaged or look nothing like the picture or way too small. There is no communication with them and they way of dealing with things is to throw a $10 credit at you...you know, so you continue to buy.

Well, enough is enough! I bought something Sept 14th and the ship dates got pushed back and back and now it's past due and no new ship date or any word from Zulily. What crappy service!!! I'm done. Asking for a refund and walking away from Zulily because it's a crapshoot anyways if your stuff will fit. I feel like I'm throwing money down the toilet! Never. Again!

Tip for consumers: save yourself the headache and don't bother.

colleenc10
10/15/14

Items were constructed poorly, Items were sent from three different areas. Then find out there are no returns AT ALL on any items and if size is wrong they can not exchange. After a month of complaints (and three months to receive) I was told ok to return at my expense and had to have a tracking number and only a 70% of item on a gift card which would be good for only 30 days and can only be used on like items from same location as shipped. I tossed clothes in GOOD WILL BASKET and said the hell with it.

Tip for consumers: Do not use if you need in timely manner and if you think it may not fit...don't order.

carolinet6
10/15/14

If you order from Zulily know that you are taking the risk of your items taking MONTHS to arrive. I ordered two items and my daughter's boots arrived within their promised 7-10 days; however, her winter snow coat has yet to arrive after 2 months. I have contacted zulily twice and received poor customer service. All I am told is there was a delay. It is so frustrating. At this point I'm hoping to receive the coat before December when my daughter will really need it.

angelap19
10/15/14

I ordered a jacket September 21st. The site states that my order was scheduled to ship over a week ago. It still hasn't shipped. The item was advertised to ship within 7-10 days. It's now been 24 days and no ship date in sight...

Tip for consumers: Don't expect to get your order in any reasonable amount of time.

sarahp62
10/14/14

Ordered a Halloween costume from zulily. Was shocked at shipping cost but went ahead as my daughter had chosen it. Item stated that had previously been £50. I ordered it for £18.99 plus postage. When it did not arrive after a month I emailed their customer service to find they had no record of order.
Thankfully as they do not charge until shipped I was not charged.
I then checked other sites and found the same item with the exact same photograph for just over £13 with free postage on a supermarket website. It stated had been £17.99.
Who is correct? I will be talking to trading standards to find out.

Tip for consumers: Don't use it before you check out other websites. Do not feel under time pressure to buy 'last chance offers' if they may be available more cheaply and more quickly elsewhere. Buyer beware

joeh62
10/14/14

Placed 1 order. They are INCREDIBLY slow! I have not received my items yet so I cannot review them. What I can tell you for sure is.....if you plan on ordering from them, plan on waiting FOREVER!

jamib2
10/13/14

quality was good, prices great but it took months for the shipment to actually ship - which is problematic when you're buying kids clothing and shoes.

margaretc40
10/12/14

Ordered several times from Zulily because of the low prices. I knew it was risky due to the no return policy. the fit of the products was ok, but the items look cheap and were poorly made. Also there was a strange, offensive odor; something like mothballs, as if they had been stored for some time. After my experiences, I just don't think the low prices are worth the low quality, cost of shipping and extremely long shipping time frame. I don't and won't recommend Zulily to anyone.

shalonf
10/11/14

I ordered sandles neither pair fit. I think they were made for a wider foot. I ordered a shirt it was so small I couldn't get it over my head. I ordered 3 pairs of boots. If these don't fit I'm done with Zulily.

Tip for consumers: Order only well known brands they fit regular (Michael Kors, Nike etc...) The fit from overseas companies fit REALLY small so go up in size.

veronicam11
10/11/14

I have ordered for me & one of my granddaughters & the sizes I ordered were what we normally wear, but were way too small! There is a no return policy, so I have wasted money & I'm stuck with the clothes unless I list them on eBay. I understand they may not be able to exchange the items, but at least give store credit!

Tip for consumers: NO RETURN POLICY! Stay away!

marym143
10/10/14

Don't! As in don't trust these guys! My piece of clothing was cheaply made and way too big; didn't correspond to their sizing chart at all. I can't exchange or return it so am stuck! It's a lousy business model, but there must be other gullible patrons like myself that get sucked in to their prices, judging from all these 1 star reviews. I wish I'd read them first. ME McTamaney

Tip for consumers: Don't buy anything that needs a size.

joang10
10/10/14

I have ordering from Zulily for the past 2 years and my daughter has ordered a few things too. Most of what I order are jewellery (inexpensive costume), some kids items and scarves. If you can't return anything I don' take a chance on sizing or expensive jewellery pieces. If you understand how they work you won't expect an order in less than 4-6 weeks and customer service has always been helpful. You have to weigh the benefits with the not so good points of ordering from this company and decide if it's worth it. I think a lot of their items come from China or India etc. and the prices and quality reflect the prices. Sometimes you get more than expected for the price, but there is a risk.

Tip for consumers: Know that a lot of the items are not the highest quality (especially the clothes) and consider the risk that you can't return items.

kr1581
10/10/14

Both my mom and I are avid Zulily shoppers and neither of us have ever had a terrible experience with them. I only give 4 stars because their shipping DOES take quite a while, but I know to expect that so I order things well in advance of needing them. With regards to the quality of the items, I only order clothing from companies with a name I recognize so that I can be sure of the sizing and quality. I've gotten a ton of brand name adult and children's clothing and never had a problem.
My mom has had a couple of instances where the item she ordered was no longer available, but customer service was available and gave her her money back as well as a credit.
If you do a bit of shopping around, sometimes the deals on Zulily are awesome, sometimes they are only so-so- especially if you factor in the cost of shipping etc.
In short, if you are thinking of ordering from Zulily, expect that it's going to take a while for your items to get to you. If you feel uncomfortable with the lack of a return policy, ensure that you are ordering a brand that you are familiar with in terms of sizing and quality and you won't be disappointed.

alicew25
10/9/14

Oh boy, another nomorerack or body central! Poor quality and you better have a lifetime for delivery. When a product is in stock, does that mean a month later you should still be waiting for it? Go to the mall the hassle is less stressful!

nicolea9
10/9/14

Tip for consumers: Do not be fooled by pretty images of the clothes. I ordered two pieces and when I received them, I saw that they are too baggy and have no shape at all. I feel like I have thrown away about $80 of my money with their ripoff NO return policy! Never Again!

alixj2
10/9/14

I'm a mom of a toddler with another on the way. I have been a zulily customer for 2 years now. Spending hundreds of dollars on each order, on a regular basis. Up until the last 6 months, I would have given them 5 stars. Now? NO WAY. Their shipping & handling times have always been very long. I think they used to be shorter than the now estimated 10-14 business days, but I digress. This is the SECOND time I've had to contact customer service about an order that has taken WELL beyond their estimated handing time frame. I ordered 4 items in one order on September 13th; it is now 19 BUSINESS DAYS. 19; Later, and 2 of my items from that order are STILL pending. This is a recent issue, and hasn't just been for me. My sister (a very new customer) has had the same issue lately. They gave my sister a $5 credit because of the hassle. (Thanks a-holes for treating your newest members better than your LOYAL ones). Last time I contacted them about this, they blew me off, basically telling me, it takes a while to get orders out, and to just keep checking my order status. Thanks, alot, that was VERY useful, because I didn't know how to check my order status. I'm waiting to hear back about my 2 items that are taking nearly A MONTH to ship. I'm very disappointed in their service and the way they are handling things. SomethinG needs to change, before they go under. I won't be placing anymore orders through them, and when I receive all of my pending orders, I think I will be removing my account. Too much hassle to deal with, and their prices are not THAT competitive, especially not since you have to deal with this BS. Buyer beware!!

Tip for consumers: Don't. Don't use the site. Their prices may be alluring, but it's not worth it.

maryf44
10/8/14

While I will NEVER order anything from this company again, I will start off with something positive: At least when you call you can reach a real live person immediately. I had to call 3x and did find a live person each time, all three of whom did try to be helpful. However... now for the bad. I ordered 3 items of clothing for my godson on August 23rd. I FINALLY received two of the items at the end of September/early October, and then was waiting for the 3rd item only to find out when I called that it had been cancelled! They never emailed me or called me to tell me; they did refund some of my money, but this is ridiculous. Maybe this is how the company works, but it sucks. I'll be sticking to GAP.com who sends their clothing immediately.

lynnj7
10/8/14

This company seems to be a total fraud. I think it takes so long to get things and you can't return them because they I think have things made out of the country and misrepresent them. I ordered several pairs of shoes. Not a single one fit or felt authentic. These items are fake. And in hindsight....what reputable company has a no return policy. Stay away from this company. They are horrible. Plus they lie when they say they have processed refunds. They are robbers! Shame on them!

Tip for consumers: Do not use it to begin with. Stay away.

karens76
10/7/14

There gray jacket with leather trim is the absolute worse. The quality is awful! Fabric I grade F. What are they thinking selling things with such poor quality. I am glad I paid through Pay Pal. They guarantee refund of our money where Zulily does not. I orders two other items and pray that they are decent.

chrisl79
10/6/14

Don't order from Zulily! Of the 10 or so items I ordered, only 1 fit. I usually wear a 2X, but I ordered 3X just to be safe. The items are tooooo small and do not look like they are pictured.
Very disappointing. The only good thing I can say about Zulily is that the packages did arrive, even though they took a long time to get here.

sg39
10/5/14

Buyer beware! I made the mistake of ordering from Zulily before I read all the complaints about service and quality. Ordered a pair of shoes, wondering where they were after five days, then realized it takes over a month to get an order. I called to cancel as it had not been shipped to me yet and a very nice woman said she would give me the full refund including shipping. I received my refund MINUS $5.95 shipping. Zulilly orders from another company and then reships the item which causes delays. Also, be sure to read product reviews from other sources. I found the item on sale for less money on Amazon.

Tip for consumers: Do not order from Zulily. There are no NO BARGAINS here.

adriannal1
10/5/14

Horrible. I purchased 3 items before with no problem other than a semi-long wait to actually get the items. The last item I purchased was over 2 months ago and I barely got an email this week telling me that my order had been canceled and that they're sorry so they credited my account $10 for the inconvienence. I still have not received my refund. The item was over $50 so $10 credit is nothing compared to the actual total price. I'm complaining their ear off. Terrible, terrible service. Please do not buy anything from this company.

phylish
10/5/14

I order from Zulilly a lot and generally, I would say I am happy with the service. There has only been one instance, so far, where I was sent the wrong item. I decided to still keep it and avoid the hassle of returning it because honestly I liked it and it was similar to what I had wanted anyway. One time, I ordered a Stephen Joseph backpack for my daughter's birthday. I'm so glad I decided to order it way in advance (at least two months) because it was by far the longest order to be filled. They did send an apology that expressed a commitment to better service with my order, which I appreciated.

Aside from those two hiccups, as I stated, I am generally happy with my purchases. I like Zulily because I can get non-GMO cotton/organic clothing at a discounted price than what they sell for. Also, it has opened my eyes to companies I have never heard of and now like to keep an eye out for. When I do make purchases, I always remember to order in advance of whatever season I am wanting to order for. That way I am not disappointed by the long shipping times as they are a flash sale/warehouse site.

Tip for consumers: Thankfully, I haven't received anything, yet, I would deem poor quality. I suppose this is because I avoid "no name brands" and make purchases on company brands I have researched in advance first. I also like to check prices in this same manner because I have found some items to not be a deal. As for the "toxic smell:, I have only received one item like that (a pair of shoes). However, not purchasing from companies that are not dedicated to OEKO-TEX/eco-friendly/etc etc standards has really avoi

beverlyt12
10/4/14

Stay away. I ordered a very big size, 3x, and the shirt that came fit my 110 lb runner friend perfectly. Another item that can separately was literally thrown in a small box with no tissue paper or plastic and so wrinkled. The cherry on top was that I didn't receive anything for at least 3 weeks. Feel like this is a scam to get rid of junk or mistakes. So upset.

Tip for consumers: If you still want to try them just know it is a gamble because you can't return items.

lisal72
10/3/14

I just received my first order and just had to say how pleased I am. Everything I purchased was amazing quality and fit my daughter perfectly. The sizing charts are very accurate. I've been shopping for a very picky 21 year old college student. Finding stylish clothes that fit her small but curvy frame is difficult. All of the clothes I bought look great on her and we are both so pleased.

Tip for consumers: If like me, you are used to getting items really fast then this store's shipping policy will take some getting used to. Everything I ordered was well worth the wait and the amazing prices more than made up for having to be a bit patient.

sallys30
10/3/14

AWFUL- will NEVER orderagain! My first order was Auguat 23rd. On August 26th my credit card was charged. It is now October 3rd and I was told the shoes I ordered are no longer available and it will take 6 to 10 business days for my card to be credited back. I had called repeatly asking about the status and was told they should ship within the next few days. Almost 2 months later, no shoes and still wating my my card to be credited. Only company I know that charges your card before the item is ready to ship. I have already paid by CC statement and now having to wait almost 2 months later for Zulilly to give my money back. AWFUL business and AWFUL C/S
DO NO

Tip for consumers: NOT A TIP- do not use

sr114
10/3/14

Ordered 2 items. 1) leggings with a skirt: the legging part was so short i had to really stretch them to get them up. the skirt part was also ridiculously short and didn't even cover my bum. did i order kids size? or petite size? NO and the tags on the item matched the size i ordered.
2) chemise: this was almost funny. when i opened the bag one look at the item and i knew i wouldn't even be able to get it on. i wasn't even going to try. it looked like a Medium (and i had ordered a 1x).
both items are non-returnable. I've been had. what a scam. someone is trying to make money by selling really crappy product. I sent a message to Zulily and the response i got back was pretty funny.... that they recommend you order a size up. well.... that wouldn't have helped when it was at least 2 sizes off, or when the item is ridiculously too short (and i'm not 'tall').

Tip for consumers: Don't do it, you're throwing money out the window.

ginas13
10/2/14

I am sooo disappointed!! I know it takes forever to get your stuff but my problem is.... I order a pair of boots I waited 3 weeks to get them they finally come and I try them on and I couldn't even zip them up. I look at the box and it says size 8.5 and that's the size I ordered I look at the bottom of the boot and it says size 7. I called customer service and he was very nice which made it a little better. Today I got my 2nd pair of boots and I ordered wide calf size 8. I tried the first one on and I love it fits perfect, tried the other one on and it doesn't even zip in the back they sent me one wide calf and one regular fit. Wide calf is 17 inches regular fit is 15. I'm so disgusted. The worse part is I have one more pair of boots coming and if they don't fit I'm just gonna break down and cry!!!

valcinap
10/2/14

I'll never order anything from zulily again, I've ordered somethings since September 9th, I've yet to receive them, that's it no more

susanl53
10/1/14

My daughter ordered from them and received in a couple weeks, I order and it takes over 6 weeks to receive. So I tried again, taking just as long. They have to order from their supplier (which could be overseas) first, why they can't get their supplier to mail directly to ship quicker is beyond me. But baby supplies were a good deal, glad the baby isn't born yet.

Tip for consumers: research prices first, shipping takes forever.

8 Photos for Zulily