US Government's NSF

2200 1st Avenue South, Suite 200
Seattle, WA 98134, US
Tel: (877) 779-5615 or (888) 826-6564
service@zulily.com

People interested in Zulily are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

kellyh60

I sent Zulily customer service a polite email, attaching relevant screen shots. (in 263 reviews)

kathyb40

You pay once, then get free shipping for the day (or all weekend if you order on a Friday). (in 1,067 reviews)

shellyl13

The ship date they gave me was 3 weeks after the date I ordered my clothes. (in 86 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

carols88
8/1/15

I ordered some outfits as I am going away and really liked the styles online.
I was careful to check the sizes and chose ones that would give me lots of room so that I could make them smaller, if needed. Well, my sewing machine will stay where it is as these clothes are far too small for me. I cannot tell you what a disappointment it was to lift them out of the box to see, just by holding them up, they are not true to the size they are supposed to be. I would say they are 2 sizes too small.
I have never ordered clothes online before and this company has taught me never to do it again. Any company that stands behind its product would allow me to exchange this box of clothes for a bigger size but not this one. Now I just feel foolish for having been so gullible. I should have saved my money for clothes that are true to size. It was an expensive lesson and one I will not soon forget.

lorettah4
8/1/15

First time ordering. Yes it took a while, but I am patient. We live in such a "gotta Have it now " that we become so impatient. Anyhow, 2 tops ordered, one fit and the other one didn't. Called Zulily to day and got full refund for the one and applied that to another order. The top I got I can keep and will donate to homeless shelter. What store in your area offers you that????

dianem39
7/31/15

Received refund after items had shipped and got to keep duplicates! Couldn't believe it. D.M.

ljj1
7/31/15

So I have been shopping from this site for the last three years and have placed over 20 orders. I have only had two issues with orders and have had great customer service so far. Some of the clothing items were less than expected and i have chosen to stick with brand name products when purchasing form this site. i check the Zulilly price with other online option such as Amazon to see if I am indeed really getting a good deal. I have learned to expect the delivery to be slow.

mollyr9
7/31/15

I've been shopping for my on zulily for the past 4 years. I have also waisted thousands on zulily the past 4 years. Every time I say I'm done ordering from there I see something that "might finally be good" but nope the quality is horrible, and you can't return. Also ,shipping costs are way too high!
You can go to marchalls and find the exact same things for a lot cheaper. Also, jane daily deals is my new go to. I have NEVER had a problem with quality and they ship to you within a week!
Zulily is a great idea but if they could sell us quality I would consider buying again, until then I'm done

cindyl39
7/30/15

Finally received my order after 4 weeks of waiting. Two swim suits were exactly what I had expected, fit well and I'm happy. Two tops are completely mis-sized and unwearable also of very poor quality. Another top seems about twice the size it should be, but maybe I can alter it. A dress is also oversized and will need to be altered. A pair of Clark's sandals were as advertised, fit perfectly and I'm pleased. All in all, I don't think it is worth the wait or the guess on sizes when nothing is returnable. I would call mis-sized clothing "defective" but apparently that is not a sufficient reason for Zulily. to "make it right"

rachelp32
7/30/15

Things I don't like about Zulily:

♦ Items are not returnable. I even ordered 2 sizes since sizes from most manufacturers vary. Neither fit, and now I'm stuck with both.
♦ Advertised items aren't offered for very long, so you can't take time to think about your decision and are more likely to make impulse purchases.
♦ Shipping takes a very LONG time.
♦ When you click on an ad for an item you like, it frequently does not take you to that item. That's because that item in no longer in stock...which they should then stop sending you advertisements for it!!!
♦ Until you unsubscribe to the daily emails, you will be reminded daily of your wasted money and senseless purchase.

jeant10
7/28/15

I absolutely do not get all the negative reviews for Zulily. I have ordered about 8 - 10 womans clothing items and have received them when they said - about 2 -3 weeks shipping. The quality was excellent on the dresses, the tops comparable with department store goods and the styles different and cute. I am so pleased that pretty much every day I pop in to Zulily and see what's new. I just don't get it. Are people REALLY getting ripped off that much? I guess I've been the lucky one!

kylac
7/27/15

I received my second order from Zulily and was. ver satisfied, although the dress ran big. I went to the makers website and the dress was 40.00 dollars more and all the reviews said it ran large. The material is great the colors are great. I guess you get what you pay for. The items I purchased that I paid over 20.00 for turned out to be great. So with that being said I will make an amendment to an earlier post, I will tyr them again...I will do my homework first.

donnaf21
7/27/15

Unfortunately, the quality of the products is not very good.
I recently received a top that I have worn & washed once & the seams are coming apart. It is poorly made & the fabric is also of cheap quality.
Another issue I have is that the items are non refundable/returnable.
I could deal with the wait time if the product was worth it, but it's not!

jeannet42
7/26/15

I have never ordered any brands on Zulily with which I was not already acquainted, limiting purchases to babies' and toddlers' clothes. I have not been in a rush to receive the shipments, either, although they certainly can take a while. So for my needs (desires, actually) as a grandmother to be for the first time, Zulily has been a lot of fun - and it can be VERY addictive with all the cute children's wear.

catherineb28
7/26/15

Just got the top I ordered a couple weeks ago. Material is cheap. Fit runs small. I didn't know there are no returns or I'd be sending it back

wendyn12
7/25/15

I fell for the tv ads so I ordered two little dresses ... with taxes/delivery $53 ... so roughly $25 each .. took 10 days to get here and the quality of the dresses was horrible ... I can't imagine how they'll survive even one hand wash ... seams not sewn properly and threads hanging everywhere. I e mailed them and to their credit they refunded the amount of my order; did not ask that the items be returned and gave me a $15 credit on their site. However, I don't intend to use the credit due to the fact the dresses were pathetically poor quality and the length of time for the order to come. I'm back to ordering from Bay and Sears where I know I get good quality and items arrive in 2/3 days.

mitzis1
7/24/15

Becareful what you order. I ordered 7 items and can only wear 3 of them. I ordered 3x and they are the size of an adult medium. Everything I ordered was unreturnable, so that big of a size difference is unacceptable. Items also took 3 weeks to arrive.

mamtak
7/24/15

Based on the reviews, I was hesitant at first and I did get a bad order the first time I ordered. But customer service was kind enough to refund. From then on I'm careful when ordering and look through all the details mentioned in the description. The kitchen and other items are unique and good pricing too. Waiting for the shipment is no big deal for me.....so I am very happy and satisfied with my purchases. I've ordered 12 times so far. Thanks.

susanr63
7/24/15

The TV advertising finally got to me and I placed an order. Should have tried 1 product first, but instead I ordered 3 pairs of shoes a dress and a top. Was shocked when I received the delivery. I wear a size 9 and ordered some flats in a size 10 -- and they were too small. The sizes are weird. Bought 2 pairs of heels. When I opened 1 shoe box, the shoes were covered in a weird dirt and a hairy dust. I have no idea where they came from or where they were stored, but not in the shoe box. Gross and disgusting. I wiped them off with a damp paper towel which turned black, so clearly my feet are going to turn black if I wear them. Not knowing what the weird dirt was, I probably won't dare to put them on my feet. The other pair was super cheap - fake wood, fake leather and had a very strong chemical smell. Extremely uncomfortable - I will never wear them. So 3 pairs of shoes I can't return. I don't think a consignment shop will take them, so I'll dump them brand new and unworn in the "clothes donation" box at the local shopping center. What a waste of money.

The top was definitely junk, but a cute style. So I thought I could wear with nicer quality skirt and jewelry to camoflauge the junk quality. But when I put it on I noticed a small stain and - though I'm a true size M I couldn't button the buttons across the chest, too tight. Can't return so it's a total loss. To the donation box.

Don't know where to begin with the dress - again, junk. Had a smell, hung strangely.

I don't know where they get the junk they sell but I feel like an idiot for having purchased something that I couldn't return. Please don't waste your time or money.

Tip for consumers: Total junk - do NOT spend the money!

cherylw22
7/24/15

I have ordered twice from Zulily. Not at all happy, first purchase, winter boots. They were very poorly made, unwearable and NON-RETURNABLE. The second was 2 bras, again right size unwearable and NON-REFUNDABLE.

beverleyp1
7/23/15

Ordered 2 tops in the size I currently wear, they are absolutely miss sized, very disappointed returns not allowed

patriciah57
7/23/15

Bought 2 tops, took 3 weeks to arrive. Both were ordered the same size, one was too small. ( Luckily I had a friend who could wear it) the other one was that badly made I had to take it apart and remake it. I am pleased with it now, but I won@t be shopping with Zulily again.

jaynec8
7/22/15

I wish I'd seen the reviews before I ordered. Cheap, badly made clothes that took an age to arrive. You can buy far superior garments from an average street market.
I fail to see how anyone can be satisfied with them. Still, you live and learn.

fb11
7/22/15

I ordered a cute tank top in the plus size shop. The sizing guidelines indicated that a 4X was a size 26/28 - which is in keeping with traditional Plus Size clothing, so I ordered from Zulily for the first time.

When it arrived it was barely a misses size Large. The printed tag said "4X", but it was FAAAARRRR from it. I will never try to buy from Zulily again. It was a big disappointment.

They did refund my money and did not require me to return the super-duper small tank top, so that was nice because I hate the hassle.

annep27
7/22/15

I have ordered probably a 100 items from Zulily over the years. Out of those, a few were poor quality. The good news is that the customer service is outstanding! They offer a full refund, no questions asked, when you are not happy with a product. I love the selection, prices, and convenience of shopping with Zulily and would highly recommend it.

stephaniel29
7/22/15

I had to cancel my order (placed 10 days previously), when I realised the delivery date would be too long for my needs. I sent an e-mail to Zulily requesting a cancellation and refund. Within 24 hours the funds were back in my account.
Contrary to previous reviews - the service I received was excellent and courteous.
I will use Zulily again.
Thank you.

laurettev
7/21/15

The reviews are so SCARY that I will NEVER shop with Zulily because the reviews are terrible!

1. Reviewers say Zulily batch orders from the manufacturer and then the customer has to wait.

2. Reviewers say Zulily does not accept returns even if the mistake is by Zulily.

3. Reviewers say the Zulily website requires to create an account even just browse.

4. Reviewers say Zulily products are inferior quality with cheap materials and poor construction.

5. Reviewers say Zulily shipping way too expensive.

6. Reviewers say Zulily is a complete RIP OFF or a SCAM!

nancyb88
7/21/15

I Googled "swim suits by bra size," Zulili came up, and had a lot to choose from. I ordered several hundred dollars worth. After my order was submitted, Zulili sent me an email to "tell me how it works." Wish I had known up front, because I would have not ordered from them. They wait until they have a lot of orders from the same manufacturer, then order in bulk, that's why it takes 3 ti 4 weejsd for delivery to you, the customer. Also there was a mixup on my order, so I got two of the same item. I know I did not order 2 of the same, but they will not accept a return. RIP OFF!

marianh8
7/21/15

I am at a loss to understand the stridently negative tone of many of the Zulily reviews. I discovered the site recently and am delighted with my purchases (dresses, tunics, leggings, jewellery). It seems that many of those giving one star did not read how Zulily operates prior to purchasing. They state openly that their merchandise might take longer than usual to get to customers and they explain why. They also say that they don't take returns and once again explain why. The clothes I bought fit well and the quality was good. For the prices charged, the value is remarkable. What's more, the site is user friendly and great fun to browse.

Tip for consumers: Read the explanatory material closely and ensure that you interpret the sizing chart properly.

erical13
7/21/15

The clothes are not "designer." They look as though they are made by small children. The rip easily and are sewn poorly. Everything I've ordered has a Made In China tag as well. Not a country I'm willing to support.

chriss285
7/21/15

I hate that I can not simply shop, I don't mind giving you my email each time but I hate that I have to I've a password. No one else requires this for mailing lists. I use multiple passwords and i can never remember my password for your site so I have to reset it. Really? I won't click on your site anymore or purchase from you again...its simply a pain in the butt/.

cs103
7/20/15

Zulily is a ripoff! If what they are selling are "designer" clothes, then then my horse is really a Unicorn!! STAY AWAY!! Clothes were from freakin Mexico, smelled AWFUL, were the tiniest size 12s EVER! Cheaply made, sizing is ridiculous, and waited 23 days to get! The BBB should be chock full of complaints about this site!!!! Pix do NOT match what you actually end up with! NEVER AGAIN!

Tip for consumers: You will be wasting your money, and will be beyond disappointed with your purchases! Zulily is a disreputable site that falsely claims they sell "designer" clothes at a huge discount. LIE. The clothes they sell are manufactured in places like Mexico, Guatemala, and some clothes have NO place of origin on them!

julietw2
7/20/15

I ordered a pair of Minion slippers for myself and i have to admit that i was a little bit nervous and a little bit hesitant at first because of all the bad reviews that i read but i decided to go ahead and try it anyway and I'm soooooo glad that i did!!! Not only were they shipped within 2 weeks but they only charged my debit card once (not twice) and they didn't even charge it until after the item was on it's way. The slippers were exactly like the picture that they posted and I've gotten a ton of compliments from people who see me wearing them on my feet. I'm not sure why there are SO MANY negative reviews on here and I'm sorry for those of you who had a crappy experience but my experience was GREAT!!! :)

betsyl2
7/20/15

On June 27, I used Zulily for the first time to order some clothes. My account was charged fro this order on June 28. I still haven't received my order. I called today and was told that this is normal, and it can take as long as a month to receive and order. I don't think they should charge my account until they are ready to ship.
I won't ever order from this merchant again.

elainel8
7/20/15

I was already upset because my order took three weeks to ship. When I finally received the blouse, it had streaks of white where the dye hadn't taken, so I decided to return it. I couldn't find anything about returns on their website, so I called and was told by a Zulily representative that they didn't accept returns. I will never do business with this rip-off company again.

julied42
7/18/15

I have looked at the ads and have thought there were several items that I would like to buy. Glad I read the reviews! A couple of bad reviews or comments I can overlook but when there is page after page, that tells me that Zullily is not worth the trouble.

barbarab83
7/17/15

I ordered five pairs of Anne Klein pajamas.i received only the tops and paid full price. There is no address for returns and the phone listed online is disconnected. AVOID THIS PLACE!

divyai
7/17/15

I have used Zulily to purchase dress and kids clothes - TWICE and boy what a blunder it was. Both the times I got cheap quality stuff which did not look like the one in the picture. The kids clothes was a complete joke.. I ordered it for my 6 yr old and its so tiny that my 3 yrs old could not fit in. The dress said soft satin on the website but the material we received felt like plastic :( Will never be buying from zulily again.

iselam

My sandals got in 2 weeks it took one day to ship they fit exellent

barbarac56
7/16/15

A waste of money. Too much trouble to return. They come from overseas and the quality is the poorest I've seen. The consignment shop would not even take them. They have no labels in them. The size I ordered (L) would not fit a size 2.

janetd13
7/16/15

never again! why didn't I 'google' first?! well, I bought my daughter a host of casual 'but cool' clothes for her 40th birthday-I thought...1) Palazzo pants-georgous in the pic online. What arrived: 2 different color legs! what, they didn't think the buyer wouldn't notice? 2) a casual dress: bottom 2 inch pattern doesn't match at all with back half of dress - 2 inches off on one side; 1 1/2 inches off on other; back middle hem is 3 inches shorter than front of dress....and yes there's more on that dress and unfortunately I bought more items!

lync23
7/16/15

I waited over a month for three items I purchased together. They all came separately. Not one of them fitted. Despite choosing two plus size swimsuits (I am not huge), neither would even fit one leg. Ridiculous sizing. Can't be bothered with returns. Will just warn people off this site and write off my $125. Steer clear.

cheriel
7/15/15

The clothes are very cheap looking and the sizes run very, very small. I cant wear one thing I purchased. It is like throwing my money away

sharonw43
7/15/15

There is an odor so strong in the material or dye that my family members keep asking what the smell is when they enter the house. It is very cheap, very rough material. I did get it at a good price, so I didn't get taken as badly as some who had placed orders for several items. I am putting this in the trash rather than the charitable donation box. I don't want another facility to have to deal with the smell.

magiw
7/15/15

After receiving my latest zulily misfit, I'm done. They must buy only seconds from manufacturers, some better than others, some complete loses. I have donated most of the clothing after removing the size tags so people would be forced to try on/measure, as the lies from the manufacturers shouldn't be foist on the needy, looking for something nice.

catm8
7/14/15

Spent $100 on 5 items and NONE of them are wearable!!! Like flushing money down the drain since you cannot return. I checked ALL of the posted dimensions very carefully and in some cases even ordered up. None of the items were close to the specifications posted. Was almost like they were seconds. Just horrible! This was my first - and last - Zulily purchase!!!

lindab138
7/14/15

I ordered a dress described as black with a black over sweeter described as a value of $177.00. I received a navy and white dress with the white patern not matching up and a black sweeter. Value appears to be about $40.00 from a low end store. Unfortunately the item is not returnable. Dumped it in the trash. This is not an item I would ever wear.

sherryp14
7/14/15

I submitted an earlier review that I want to update. I ordered shoes that did not fit. They were about one full size too small. I sent an email to customer service and received a reply the following day. The customer service rep was very professional and said that she was going to issue a credit for the shoes on my zulily account for a future purchase. I was told to give the shoes to anyone I wAnted or to donate them to a charity. I knew when I bought the shoes that I couldn't return them and really appreciated their willingness to help me with this purchase. Thank you Casey H from zulily for your responsiveness.

lisab145
7/13/15

Yes, I understand we are waiting a long time for some garments because of the 'events' or bulk buying....maybe that would be understandable IF we were waiting for quality garments to arrive. I ordered 4 dresses about a month ago and two have arrived....both are junk, much cheaper than what is shown in the photos. The sewing is so bad on the second garment that it is inexcusable business practice. I almost never write a review, but feel the need to warn others to avoid falling into the Zulily trap....big-time marketers who don't come through with the product. It is so not fun to be excited about receiving an item and to wait and wait for it to arrive and then be so disappointed. What a shame. Avoid Zulily!

andiem1
7/13/15

Everytjing I have ordered from Zulily, I love! However, by the time I get it, I have practically forgotten what I have ordered.. It takes FOREVER!!! But doesn't take forever for them to charge my card. If you need something, you're better to find it elsewhere.

terrym70
7/13/15

ZULILY IS AN INTERESTING SITE--JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING AT GREAT PRICES..BEWARE ALL IN NOT RETURNABLE !!!!! HOWEVER IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH AN ITEM ZULILY STANDS BEHIND THEIR PRODUCTS. WILL REPLACE OR REFUND WITH NO HASSLES. IT IS FUN TO JUST LOOK

kathleene6
7/13/15

I went to the Zulily site to check it out and was interested in a couple of things. The total price of the pieces I wanted to buy was $46. When I went to check out, the charge was $96. $50 in shipping.....more than the price of the articles? I realize the products do not come from the U.S., but I have bought clothes from another discount, overseas site and the shipping charges were quite normal, around $5-$8.

wagnerm
7/13/15

I've been buying from Zulily since last year - even my family uses my account to order things.

I've read the reviews below and I'm sorry some of you had bad experiences but maybe your expectations were too hi.

I don't mind where the clothes or products come from because the prices our family pays are fenomenal. I always check other retailers before buying from them and some times certain items are cheaper with other people...in other words - I know what I'm buying and that the prices I'm paying and the producs are exacltly what I asked for.

I've bought clothes and shoes - all that fit me accordingly to each size chart (some shoes come from other countries and their sizing is diferent). I have no complaints - all the tops I've bought that are sheer the info on them explained it to be (great for layering over a nice camisole). Also all the home "thingys" I bought (bedspreads - a few were gifts, kitchen gadgets, etc) Camé very very we'll packed and were exacltly the size and shape ordered.

I always buy in advance for birthdays and eveb X-mas só I'm not pressed for time. Other retailers take about the same time (up to 3 or 4 weeks) to deliver their products - so Zulily does not surprise me for taking time to send our family nice stuff nicely packaged.

Hope my input helps those out there who are still wondering if thet should use this website or not.

Mary Meadows, Tx

65 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zulily staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I have a pair of Tom shoes for my granddougther, they are a little small, any way to change?
8/27/13
Answer
jonv14
A: If you bought them from Zulily, you might see about making your granddaughters feet smaller. I'm sure that's easier than dealing with Zulily.
5/7/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I ordered a pair of boots from Zulily that were advertised as having a leather upper. Later, after looking these boots up elsewhere on the Internet, I learned they are actually manmade. I can't wear manmade shoes, and certainly not manmade boots. The boots have just been shipped. Is there any way I can get Zulily to take them back based on their erroneous advertising?
11/30/14
Answer
darquisev
A: If their advertisement was erroneous, evidently, Zulily should reimburse you immediately. Email their Customer Service & they will reply for sure. I encountered 2 or 3 times similar "incidents" and I was always reimbursed. Just tell it as it is, and you should be fine...
D.V.