US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

kellyh60

I sent Zulily customer service a polite email, attaching relevant screen shots. (in 363 reviews)

erikal10

Zulily places a mass order from their suppliers when they get enough orders from customers to do so. (in 1,463 reviews)

angelac28

They will only give store credit minus 'delivery' fees. (in 119 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

annettel18
5/25/16

Ive ordered quite a bit from them. Some of their clothes are good fir the price, some of much lower quality. Early on, one of their shirts arrived damaged, they sent a refund and a $15 credit, said to discard or donate the damaged item. Thrn, another came in a bag marked the correct size, but the dress inside was the wrong size. That time, they gave me a $10 and a call tag for the item. Then another, same story, this time a store credit and no call tag, but im to return the item for credit. Now again, today. Dress arrives, bag is marked the correct size, dress inside isnt even close. In all these cases, the dress tag was clearly visible through the bag. At this point, i dont car for store credit or even a refund. Either they are blind, or they just dont care. Im done with them.

karenm209
5/25/16

Old adage "you get what you pay for". Clothes are very poor quality and sizes are no where near correct. Will never order again.

sherryv6

Hello Out There!
When I do get the clothes that I ordered I will let you know their condition and when they finally arrived.

nancyh106
5/24/16

I have had good experiences in the past but, just today, I contacted them about a TERRIBLE pair of sandals that I ordered. They were made in China with substandard materials and these rhinestones that were glued on with stringy glue that was all over the place. I communicated this to the company and asked for a return label. They emailed the label stating that I would get a store refund. I requested a refund. THEN, I got an email back that said that they only do credits. I will no longer do business with a company with such awful quality control and an unwillingness to make things right.

allisonb48
5/24/16

I have been ordering since 2012 and it has been a great site for 3 years. In the last 6 months, their quality has gone down continually. At first it was all name brands that were sold. I used to get great deals on petit ami, crocs, jessica simpson, etc. Now the site has turned to crap...I guess to keep up with demand they have gotten some people to make thin, garbage clothes. My mom ordered my kids beach towels last year and instead of being towel material they were like a wierd fleece, shammy. She contacted them and they never responded. Two years ago when they still cared I had a holiday item I ordered that did not come in on time and they refunded my money, sent item, and gave me a $10 credit. I do not believe they would do the same now. The only good time to shop is when they have hanna andersson clothes. Drop the mic!

annl53
5/24/16

Ordered two pairs of shoes, one fit well, the other pair are weird, left foot is size
7, right foot is 7 1/2. Merchandise appears to be seconds or "fire sale" merchandise
that does not sell.

Be careful what you order, most will have a flaw of some kind

donnaw80
5/22/16

I have shopped with them since 2012. I've learned to search the products out elsewhere online mainly Amazon or Wayfair for larger products before committing to purchase. I do this to compare prices, availability and delivery times because as stated by many Zulily can be EXTREMELY SLOW for delivery times?
That being said I have often found lovely things that I was able to stash away for future gifting. I especially love their baby clothing selections often very unique items that the recipients have loved!
Never purchased personal clothing, shoes or such because of no return policy - too risky!
Customer service always very helpful for me.
Like any online shopping - use common sense!

barbarag67
5/22/16

I am done with this site. You pay for shipping and it takes weeks to get here. No more for me thank you!

cindyn26
5/22/16

No return policy, items take for ever to ship and a lot of the items I have received are broken or very poor quality.
I am sticking with Amazon. If I see an item on Zuilly I will search Amazon and buy it from there.

jenniferg119
5/21/16

I ordered around $60 in products and never received them. I called the customer service number (must of been in an abandoned apartment). No one ever answered my voice mails. I will never order from them again.

deniseb82
5/21/16

I ordered a pair of shoes from Zulily first of all it took about 3 to 4 weeks to get them and second when I opened the shoe box I noticed the shoes wear damaged. It took forever to get them and then they have the nerves to send them damaged. Thumbs down on Zulily.

lisam303
5/21/16

No one can tell me a thing. I was billed for a cancelled order and they keep saying we are reaching out to a vendor. I imagine if they accidentally over billed you, you would have terrible time getting money back. Stick with Amazon!!!

alexandrah9
5/21/16

I bout two pairs of shoes and I was very dissapointed with them. First of all, it is true that the products take forever to arrive, 4 weeks in my case. Once I got the shoes the fist thing I notice when I openned the package was the faul smell of cheap plastic/rubber. The shoes had, also, a lot of factory defects, such as glue stains and little segments where the sole had not completely attached to the shoe. Both pairs were awful. I threw both pairs of shoes in the trash without even wearing them once, they were even too bad to be given to good will. I will definitely not buy again from zulili.

tammyd35
5/20/16

I have ordered from Zulily about 2 years now, but in the last 6 months I have noticed a decline in the products I Ordered. I received a jacket with a broken zipper. Got my 3 yr old a pair of shoes that started falling apart after the first week. And a shirt that was washed about five times then developed holes in it. The shipping is extremely slow, and I'm wondering if they sell seconds??

marinab12
5/20/16

I got two damaged ( broken) clay flower pots. Contacted Zulily. Instead of offering an immediate refund, the customer service asked me to send them pictures to prove that the items are broken. Also they have asked me to describe the condition of the box in " order to prevent the same happening in future". Is not it their job to prevent it? I was using Zulily for a few years. This is my last order.
The company shipping is very slow, one month and longer. I was OK with it. But not offering me a refund was the bad move. No longer their customer.

Tip for consumers: Be aware that many items they sell could be found on other websites at the similar price, very often with free shipping. Do your shopping research before ordering..

marthah43
5/18/16

I have ordered many items from Zulily and have been satisfied with most things. A few of the ladies items have not been true to size,and since there is a no return policy, I'm stuck with them. Another major concern is that most items take a month to arrive. Some take even longer. I love their unique items, but I don't plan on ordering as much anymore.

jeffb149
5/18/16

So I bought 5 outfits for my 11 year old. Everyday she wore them, she had gotten teased at school for her clothes. Seems like snobby fashion.

vs40
5/17/16

I've been using Zulily for over a year now and have had mixed results. Most products I've bought have been house decor. The wait time between purchase and shipping can be excruciatingly long. I just recently ordered a product which I've been waiting for. It "arrived" at Zulily, they put through my payment, and then several days later canceled and refunded the order with a $10 gift for the next purchase. I thought they had unforeseen vendor issues, but low and behold the same day they've canceled my order I can still buy the item on their daily sales page! So here I've been waiting for my item patiently for nothing! I sent an email requesting the reason for cancellation and why it was cancelled if they're still offering it for sale. I've never received a reply so far to this date. Zulily has not only lost my buyers confidence, but now I've also forewarned all my friends about my experience.

barbaram115
5/17/16

First let me say that I have used Zulily for about four years and spent hundreds of dollars, mostly on childrens items. The first few orders, everything went swimmingly. But the last two years have been one mistake after another, and the customer pays the price for their mistakes. I recently received a size 2 dress when I ordered a size 4. The cost was $32.99. Not cheap by my standards. AFTER I returned the size 2 dress, they put credit back on my credit card which had recently been closed due to fraud. And they only put $29.99 back and gave me the remaining $10 as store credit. AND when the correct size is available to buy again, I am welcome to reorder it, but of course I will have to pay the shipping charges again. WHAT??? This was not my mistake! Last week, I received the personalized beer mugs I ordered. When the order was made, I was instructed to print the last name in a box. Not the plural last name, just the last name. The mugs came saying, "Enjoy the lake, with the SMITH" and "Go jump in the lake, with the SMITH". It doesn't even make sense. Oh yes, they will try to get new ones or credit my account, but it will take 7 more weeks to get an answer from the vendor. Not much good for a birthday gift in five weeks. I could go on and on, constant problems. Their service, quality, shipping time have gone way down hill. When I get all of my issues resolved, I am done!!!!!

dianem74
5/15/16

I purchased something from Zulily in 2014. I was not aware of the fact that when you pay with Paypal, Zulily stores an "open" pre-authorization for them to use your Paypal account. There is also no way to ever remove your payment method from your Zulily account, and no way to ever delete your Zulily account.

Fast forward two years... a hacker got into my Zulily account two weeks ago and purchased $350 worth of merchandise including a gift card using my Paypal account! I filed an unauthorized use of my Paypal claim. Paypal DENIED my request, closing the case in Zulily's favor, because they said I had an open agreement for Zulily to use my Paypal!

Meanwhile, after many hours on the phone with Zulily and Paypal, and countless emails, Zulily finally agreed to refund my money. BUT, they couldn't stop the $85 worth of items that had already been shipped, although they refunded me for them. They cancelled the $100 gift card and refunded me. But on the $165 part of my order that they WERE able to cancel... they said they couldn't refund my Paypal due to a glitch whereby since they deleted my Zulily account for me due to the fraud, they said they had no way to go back in and refund the original Paypal method!

After many hours of nightmare dealings with their customer service, several supervisors, and a manager, and getting many different customer service reps telling me different stories, I have finally today gotten my refund. But it took a toll on my health to where I almost gave up the fight, as the stress and the time spent wasn't worth the money.

I would not recommend Zulily to anyone!

beckyy5
5/15/16

Beyond disappointed in how long it takes to receive an order. I placed an order May 6th and the estimated SHIPPING date isn't until May 20th. Who knows how long it will take once it ships. Absolutely unacceptable for me. If I could cancel, I would have a week ago.

miker178
5/15/16

any website with a bar that forces you to give over personal information before you can shop or navigate it is a marketing scamming bot propping scumbucket of a scheme.

jennifero32
5/14/16

I discovered Zulily about 6 months ago and love their variety of unique items not found in your average cookie cutter department stores. If you are conscious of the no return policy, sizing charts, product material and shipping times you will not be disappointed. I have had a couple of items that were not in the best condition when received and they have always been fair in crediting my account for the entire purchase price as well as providing a $10 shopping credit. They do not want the item returned since they don't keep inventory so they suggest it is donated or I do whatever I want with it. I have found their response time to my emails is within hours and consider that top notch for customer service support. I believe they do their best to pick quality items from their vendors but even they are at the mercy of those same vendors since they don't house inventory. If you understand how they operate and pay attention to what is clearly outlined for each item as far as shipping, sizing and return policy you will love this site. They even let you know when the sizing chart is a general guideline because they don't have one directly from the vendor and if items are expected to run small or large. If you know your size and what material will give a little or not then you will have a 99% successful rate for fit. I am surprised at some of the negative reviews here because my experience has been nothing short of fantastic on many, many items I've ordered. No company will be perfect but Zulily has been very close to that in my opinion. I am constantly receiving compliments on all of my unique wardrobe finds and can't wait for my blue packages to come in the mail!!

erins53
5/13/16

I think my title says it all, I have made 5 orders and only received 2 of them. I don't even know if they ever shipped my stuff but I never received it. The first time they refunded me and gave me $10 store credit, but now they're giving me the run around and I don't expect anything from them and also will not ever order from them again or recommend them to anyone.

pamelam63
5/13/16

Zulily has caught on and does make shopping fun and easy. That is were it stops. They are just a step up from garage sale type products. Of course they don't have reviews to your orders, then they would loose half of their sales. Rip off all around.

julieg76
5/12/16

I ordered a few things-a blouse that was yellow had spots with dark gray threads mending holes, a ring that was missing stones and was not sterling (as advertised) and a metal wall plaque that is so cheap I just ditched it. So lesson learned don't order from this company or you will be sorry. Waste of money.

debrap24
5/10/16

I need to return shoes received and Zulily do not reply to my emails, why? Since leaving this review they have now refunded all my costs which I am very grateful for. The shoes will be donated to my local charity shop as they requested that I keep them. I still will not use them again as trying to return my item was extremely stressful

Tip for consumers: do not purchase unless you are sure it does not need returning as return policy not working

karynw
5/10/16

They put up a nice front in the beginning, being very apologetic when they sent trash from some vendors, even issuing some refunds. They will play games with your bank account. If you ever order from them, don't order too much, wait until all items are in your home and you agree with what you've ordered. They use tactics to try to get your money and some of their vendors don't have a clue about sizing. Shoes are relatively safe but beware of the boots. Good spending customers they try to trick them. Site is frequented by women, and they will eventually try you.

Tip for consumers: Watch your bank account as well. Don't go Zulily happy over there!! Pic1 is inside of leggings worn after only a few hours. Pic 2 is same just about true size 3-X The bigger one swallows up true 3-X size. Trash.

jennifers233
5/9/16

I have been a Zulily customer for years and always found it a great resource for trendy and thrifty shopping for both me and my daughter. YOU MUST KNOW THAT MOST ITEMS CAN NOT BE RETURNED UNLESS THE ORDER IS PROCESSED WRONG OR GROSS ERROR ON THEIR PART! It states their return policy on each item so you must pay attention. I have only needed to return one item because they shipped a size different than what I ordered. Super easy and done to make me happy. They even refunded the shipping I paid for the entire order for my inconvenience! I continue to order from the site to this day. Yes, I know the items will take longer to get...again the shipping policy for each item is listed! I just received beautiful Bloch dance items for my daughter at 1/2 the retail price....I can wait an extra week or two for that!

annb92
5/9/16

I purchased a dress apparently made especially for zulily. The material was like a 1970s nylon of the poorest quality and it had a horrible chemical smell. The dress looked great on the website but was like a badly made sack. I had to bin it. This was a trial item for me, and it will be my last from this site.

barbaram111
5/7/16

I ordered a skirt online and there was a glich in their ordering system and it ordered two of the same skirt on two different orders. When I tried to correct the error it took them two hours to get back to me. When I checked my account the next day I noticed that they charged me three times for the skirt instead of twice. I tried getting ahold of them again and they sent me the same generic message of how they are busy and will get back to me ASAP. I am still waiting, it has been twelve hours. I tried contacting them again and I received the same message. I used to love Zulily but after this experience I will never shop there again. I think they are getting too successful and no longer care about their loyal customers.

angelal60
5/6/16

When you order from Zulily items will take longer to be received. They don't warehouse the product themselves which allows them to price items lower. They have manufactures hold the product for them, you place the order, they have the manufacturer send product to them and then repackage and ship to you. I've become addicted to their site and have been very happy with my purchases. I know it's going to take 2-5 weeks to receive an item so if holiday shopping etc. I plan ahead. I've found truly amazing deals and have never had an issue with receiving an item.

jamereias
5/6/16

Like many others, I've seen countless Zulily commercials and decided to do some browsing. When I saw the site said you had to be a member to purchase, I thought uh oh, there's a fee involved. But there wasn't. So I signed up and saw the cutest pair of women's boots for a price lower than other sites had for the same boots. Of course before purchasing I browsed several websites, including this one, for reviews and I was extremely hesitant because a good 75% of customers complain about slow shipping and the fact that most items can't be returned. However, I took a chance and my item was shipped out within 2 business days as the site said it would. I received my tracking number and a date for it to arrive within one week. Lo and behold, my boots arrived TWO DAYS EARLY! So I was on cloud 9. Just as beautiful as the picture and they fit wonderfully. Thank you Zulily for a great first-time customer experience.

saeeda9
5/4/16

I order clothing a month ago still has been not arrived
Each shipment if they come it will come separately
I think to faster then that.

angelag52
5/3/16

Zulily is amazing. I've been a customer for over two years now and they have always treated me fairly and have always accepted my returns regardless of company policy stated. Most of the time they tell you to keep whatever item you were unhappy with and they will ship out a different size or credit your account for the amount of the purchase and give you a 10-15$ credit as well as a bonus for the inconvience. Yes sometimes shipping is slow but go in to buying from there knowing this. They don't make the products so they have to wait for their vendors to ship it to them and they in turn ship it to us. It's worth it in my opinion. Love Zulily!

virginiac16
5/3/16

Ordered a bathing suit for a trip to Hawaii. Later received email explaining that they ship in bulk and it could take weeks to receive. If I had known that I wouldn't have ordered through them. Received item while I was in Hawaii. When I returned, the suit was too small. I called to see about exchange and basically I'm out money and bathing suit. This company will be out of business soon if they keep this up.

nancyr84
5/3/16

I ordered several items on a single day. The items were apparently coming from different sources & some were out of stock. When the first items arrived they didn't fit & I reached out via e-mail and phone to inquire as to how I might return and/or exchange the items. I never received a response to my e-mails (over several weeks). I continued to receive numerous inferior products without any recourse. One item arrived wet & smelling awful. It must have missed the portion of the packaging process in which a silica packet is inserted. I am extemely disappointed in the products & SERVICE is non-existent. I spent a considerable amount of money for items that I will simply have to donate to Goodwill or some other charitable organization.

lucym51
5/3/16

Thus far, my first experience with your company has been bad. I ordered over a month ago and have yet to receive anything. You reached out with facebook messenger a few times, stating my items were shipped, on the way, etc... then 2 days ago I was refunded for part of my order. Got another message today stating my items should be here today. I hope the quality surpasses the order/ship time and I get an explanation soon as to why my order's been partially refunded.

ceeb2
5/2/16

I ordered a few times. Every time there was issues with the order. Either it ran really big or really small. I always had to send it back. Sometimes they sent me a label to send it back for free and sometimes they gave me such problems returning it. There is no clear policy. After buying from zulily a few times i will not buy from them again!

veronical22
5/1/16

I HAVE BEEN A CUSTOMER OF ZULILY FOR AT LEAST 2 YEARS AND HAVE NEVER EVER BEEN DISAPPOINTED. ALWAYS LOOK AT THE SIZE CHART FOR GARMENT AND READ THE DESCRIPTION OF WHAT GARMENT IS MADE OF. AS FAR AS SHIPPING THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN RIGHT ON TARGET WITH DELIVERY DATE AND YOU CAN TRACK YOUR ORDER. THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS ALSO OUTSTANDING. THIS IS PROBABLY ONE OF THE BETTER ONLINE SHOPPING SITES FOR CLOTHING, SHOES THAT I'VE COME ACROSS . ALWAYS HAPPY!

kristinet4
5/1/16

I have purchased many, many things from Zulily. This is one of my favorite - find something cool, fashionable, reasonably-priced site. Zulily doesn't make its own products - the brands that they sell do and many brands have excellent quality. I built a large amount of my unique workout/gym wardrobe through Zulily and got a lot of ideas with them. Beautiful tunics, too. And don't forget the sweet, pretty clothes for my little girls. Once in a great while, something looks great online, and I open the box, and it may be a little ill-fitting, or perhaps not what I had hoped for. The downside to Zulily - but remember, they disclose this in EVERY item posted - is that it is FINAL SALE. You cannot return. So you buy, it doesn't fit, tough luck. Be careful and look at the size chart (it is pretty accurate from my experience and I have thousands of dollars in their merchandise - I know because they tell me in my order history - can't believe it) - but I've been shopping there for over 2 years. I've found many beautiful, fun clothes that I cannot find at nearby brick-and-mortar stores.
It's not always great - of course, dealing with a company, you may never be able to feel 100% satisfied, but they did professionally respond to my complaint - I ordered a beautiful ivory maxi-dress, and it came to me some cream colored short number. I emailed customer service, attached pictures of what was mailed and pictures of what was advertised, and they did issue me a return authorization for this despite the no return policy because it was their fault. Also, if for whatever reason, the item you were lusting over was over-sold, they will let you know if they cannot ship it to you, and then credit you $10 for their mistake along with the entire refund to your purchase. I find this to be a very fair and ok way for the company to apologize.
So in general, I've had great experiences. For those who didn't - no problem, more stock for me to choose from! I don't like telling people much about Zulily because if I don't get the item on time - say I'm working and can't online shop, my size of a really cool item may go out of stock by the time I'm looking at it because of its popularity. I felt compelled to write this review however, because frankly, I'm shocked by the number of negative reviews.
But as with any other site, remember to always also look (especially with electronic items) at other websites to make sure it is not cheaper elsewhere.
Happy shopping!

dalef14
5/1/16

Their items have always been good quality and exactly what I ordered. I buy things for my grandchildren, and they love it. All brand named items at cheaper prices then at stores. I pay a lump sum for shipping each year because I buy so much it's worth it to me. Each item gives a approximate ship date, and yes it takes awhile to get items but I plan on that. They also are upfront about not being able to return items, and it says so on each item. I have gotten some things the wrong size, but I got them so cheap, I just donated them, and it's been a small amount of what I ordered. These complaints I have read on here have all been from people who obviously do not read the site when purchasing items, and don't take their measurements and check the sizes listed. I realized the two times I got the wrong size, it was my error in measuring. They get things from all over the world, and sizing is different in different places, and it's important to look at the sizing listed. I hardly ever go to a store...Zulily is the best!

Tip for consumers: Plan ahead for your purchases, some things can ship quickly, some can't, and read the estimated delivery time before ordering.

gaylew8
5/1/16

I am giving all 5 of my items a 5 star. Not only are they of beautiful fabric they all fit perfect. Thank you for these beautiful products

clarej12
5/1/16

The stuff looks so cute online, the clothes are so cheap! It's not worth buying, and waiting forever to receive the merchandise. Better quality at Target or Walmart!

alices70
4/29/16

Don't waste your money at zulily. I ordered two dresses which took at least 3 weeks to arrive. When they didn't fit and I needed to return them, they will only give you a store credit, not a refund. Plus you have to pay shipping both ways. Telling everyone I know NOT to shop zulily!

cyns
4/29/16

I had ordered two items before reading all of the horrible reviews and was seriously concerned that I wasted my money. The two items - Japanese painting sweatpants and a Gauze Cut-out top were just fine. The size was a little large on the pants (ordered medium) the quality looks good. The shipping did take 3 1/2 weeks but it arrived before the listed ship date.

All in all I am pleased. I did not experience any of the issues mentioned by other reviewers.

ks142
4/28/16

Ordered 2 dresses that looked so cute in the pictures. When they arrived they were so big & shapeless they looked like something I wouldn't even wear on Halloween! Ugly, ugly, ugly & cheapest fabric possible! Disgusting! Doesn't even deserve 1 star- Stay far, far away!

vickij14
4/26/16

I have ordered clothes many times over the past 2 years and always been delighted. They have some very pretty items not available elsewhere and at great prices. The sizes do come up a bit small but when I contacted customer support on one item which was too small they creditted me and told me to keep and give to a friend or charity shop. Excellent!

janicem47
4/26/16

The poorest service ever I've been waiting 14 days for product that nobody has bothered to ship or even egg knowledge me. I am very displeased with Zulily. They stink

elizabetht57
4/25/16

I have been ordering from Zulily for 2 years and have never been disappointed. I have ordered clothes for me, my children, grandchildren, and husband. We loved each and every thing. I have also ordered household items, outdoor stuff, and health and beauty products. Again, I was not deceived in any way. The free shipping is legit. If there are several items I want to buy, I will purchase one and get free shipping on the rest if I order before midnight. I love Zulily and will continue to order from them. If I am disappointed with my current order when it comes in, well that will be a first for me.

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

175 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zulily staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 day ago
Add your answer
1 week ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Zulily staff and other customers.

34 Photos for Zulily