US Government's NSF

service@zulily.com

786 Reviews for Zulily.com

Review Highlights

jackiem6

It was received into the post office from UPS on 6-18-11.

maryp11

Invited friends and family in order to get store credit.

valeriep2

My grand-daughter will probably not fit in the shoes by the time they come.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

tammiec3
9/23/14

I have ordered server all things from Zulily over the past 2 years. Their customer service is terrible. They have a no refund policy, shipments take a long time, and their shipping costs are way too high. After getting emails for 2 years straight, I am un subscribing. Customer service is what makes or breaks a company and they are failing in my book.

ericam17
9/22/14

So far I've placed 2 orders on zulily. My 1st order was a total of 9 items it took 2 1/2 weeks to receive 6 items, 2 items are in the process of being shipped and has an estimated delivery date equal to 3 1/2 weeks after order date, and 1 item still waiting to be shipped (currently 2 weeks past the estimated shipping date) The last item I probably wont receive until well after the 1 month mark of my order date. My 2nd order was for 3 items. I have received 1 item which was surprisingly shipped and received in a week and a half. The other 2 items have yet to be shipped and they are 2 days away from the estimated shipping date...I'm assuming I will be waiting for weeks for these just based on their history. I do enjoy the discounted prices but I am not a fan of waiting an entire month for something I paid for...I will not continue to shop on this website...I enjoy instant gratification when I'm feeding my online shopping addiction lol.

jennd2
9/22/14

I ordered a beautiful dress for my daughter's pictures. The size was 1-3, it MIGHT fit my 2 1/2 year old niece, but it is likely too large. It didn't look like the picture, quality seems good, it weighs a ton! I also ordered a couple of outfits for my daughter and it has been close to a month and it hasn't even shipped.
In previous reviews people are saying they got great deals, I disagree, I think they are actually kind of expensive.

Tip for consumers: Original review on 9-8-14. Here we are, 9-22-14 and no surprise I STILL don't have the rest of my order

sandys39
9/21/14

This site presents itself so nicely. It draws you in to the point of near addiction in some cases, including mine. I had the alarm set on the app (or maybe it did it by itself) that goes off at 9 am and says "Time to shop Zulily" in my phone screen. I'd check the site 5 or 6 times a day, and find ALL the ways to shop.

Everything is professionally photographed and it all looks so lovely, of such great quality and you just gotta have it! I bought several shirts, a jacket, a step on trash can, a toilet paper holder and two pairs of Toms shoes.

I have gotten the toilet paper holder and one pair of the Toms. I'm still waiting on the other pair. Why didn't they ship together? Who knows??

I found this site yesterday and my heart just sunk. I don't have money to lose on ill fitting and ill made items so I picked up the phone and called them. I said that I had read this site and was horrified to see that the quality of clothing was poor, and that most times they didn't fit and that I was on a fixed income (who isn't?) and told them I wanted to cancel all clothing items. I'd take the trash can if it will ever get here and I want the other pair of Toms.

To my amazement they cancelled the clothes and my refund is processing. Amazing...simply amazing. And better yet, the Toms that I've watched stay stagnant on their "way to Zulily" are magically preparing for shipping!! As for the trash can, well, it'll get here eventually. I wish it would hurry up tho---I got it to keep my kitten out of my bathroom trash!!

So, all in all, Zulily has it's good and bad qualities. They did accommodate me in my time of hysteria and they did magically get my shoes moving. Some things are priced fairly and some are crazy bad. I can do better with my prime account on Amazon. It just depends. Like with anything else you have to shop around.

I will say this...if you didn't know about their policy and how they acquired their merchandise, and that it was a long wait to get your things, it's your own fault for not reading!! This is not Zulily's problem, it's yours. You must read all the fine (or in your face LARGE) print!!!!!!!!!

So, just be a savvy shopper and don't let them sucker you in by their pretty pictures and magical words. And if you get something that is of poor quality or doesn't fit, CALL THEM and tell them. What have you got to lose?

Tip for consumers: READ THE POLICIES!!!!

paulinec8
9/21/14

I have ordered many things from them but the necklace I ordered came in pieces. I have been happy with most of the items but now I have to figure out if I can repair this necklace. It will be a while before I order again. Unfortunately it cannot be returned.

graceo10
9/21/14

Plus sizes fit poorly. The sleeves are way too tight so size up and you might get something that fits. I have not had so much trouble with clothing not matching supposed measurements. I can often wear misses but never with Zulily clothes.
Delivery time is weeks & weeks. I stopped ordering from them when I got the first item with sleeve problems. It came about 3 weeks after I ordered it. Everything else has not yet been delivered (6 weeks). This is flash fashion, at best. Order it, wear it until it needs washing and throw it away. Descriptions of items is poor & limited. Too many tings can't be safely washed and dried. Buyer beware.

Tip for consumers: Buy things without sizes like scarves. Don't plan on safely washing anything. The sleeves are sized to cut off blood circulation.

claudias15
9/20/14

I should have read all these reviews before I ordered anything from Zulily! Took close to five weeks to receive my three items that were individually packaged and sent separately within a one week period (not very environmentally conscious). Also, I was disappointed in the quality of the material, very cheaply made. I honestly would be embarrassed to wear one of the cardigans I purchased to work, it's that bad! I will be cancelling my account with the site.

erikam9
9/18/14

Ordered 5 items on august 29. It took a couple of weeks to get one of the items. I loved it; it was a great price and I got compliments on it the two times I've worn it.
After 2-1/2 weeks, I received two more items: a maxi dress and a top. I cannot wear either one: The maxi dress is flowy hi/low. Fabric is shorter on the sides, but the material doesn't lay right and really sticks out from the sides of the waist. Makes your hips look a lot bigger. Very strange, and I don't think most women would even buy the dress. The shirt is kind of weird.
On all of these items, there is only one picture and I came to realize, they are on mannequins, not modeled on real people.
Fourth item was a halter shirt. Again, cute in the picture, on a mannequin, size medium (which I am). Put it on and the front dips down so low I cannot wear it. The halter is stretchy, so you can't tie and adjust it -- it is the length it is. Again, couldn't see that from the picture when I bought it.
Fifth and final item is a dress. Zulily still has not received it from the manufacturer even though they were supposed to ship to me 5 days ago. I anticipate this item will take from 4 to 5 weeks to receive. I hope I can use this dress.

So, great prices. Spent $84 on 5 items. But, 3 of them I can't wear and they are not returnable. IF the final piece fits me, I will have two articles of clothing for $84. I could have gotten the same in stores for a lot less.

Due to the no-return policy, poor item descriptions and pictures, I will not take a chance on this company again.

Tip for consumers: If you are willing to gamble on their clothes, you won't be disappointed. If it doesn't fit you right, you are stuck with garments you can't wear or return for a refund.

stacyp13
9/17/14

I placed an order, a debit on my account from Zulily was made yet they have "no record" of my order..no status..tracking. .nothing, I am beyond disgusted

celinaw
9/16/14

My first time ever leaving a review for a company and this one is warranted, if I could leave it with no stars I would! Ordered 4 items on the same date. Took me close to a month to get the items. The material is cheap looking, see through and way too small as a size. Ordered a dress, received it tonight and the button holes are broken. Sweater I ordered as a large (normal medium to large size for me) and the sweater is so small it fits my 12 yr old daughter who weighs 63 pounds! Does not fit me. Ordered an expensive watch, it looks cheap and is clearly not worth what I paid. Will never order from this company again! Living in Alaska we do a lot of online shopping and this is truly a disappointing waste of money.

megk2
9/16/14

My first purchase from Zulily went fine. I ordered a bag, it came as expected a few weeks later. The second purchase was a metal spice rack and some other organizational products. Some metal pieces on the spice rack were welded crooked, so the spice jars didn't rest in the grooves. (And what good is a spice rack when it cant even hold the spice jars that accompany it?) I called Zulily and was told it was a final sale and I could not exchange it because it was no longer offered.. So they offered me a $10 credit, which would be nice if it covered a fraction of what I spent on the spice rack. I waited two months for them to ship a spice rack that didn't even hold spices. Great.

Since that didn't quite fill up my BS meter,....I fell in love with a duvet cover, and Zulily just happened to be offering it, so I placed my third order with them. I then ran across the exact same duvet on the Bed Bath and Beyond website ten minutes later, for the same price after BBB's 20% coupon. I went back to Zulily to cancel my order, as BBB's shipping is much faster and FREE. Zulily hadn't even processed my payment, but the response on their website when I cancelled was that it would take "several days" to process my refund and they also shorted me the freight amount. Even though the item was never even ordered from their supplier and was never shipped anywhere. So they went ahead and charged me, took days to give me a refund, and I'm still out freight costs.

So, here's what I've found out. Their prices are NOT special. Many other online sites offer the exact same discounts. I still subscribe to their e-mails, and when they have something I want, I google the item and it's usually offered by a big retailer for about the same price. And big retailers aren't going to take two months to ship it to you and deny refunds and returns for crappy items. If you sign up for e-mails most retailers will send you coupon codes that put their prices on par with Zulily. Zulily isn't some kind of exclusive buying website. These retailers are trying to offload overstock, season's crap, and items they can't sell elsewhere, and any store with buying power can and does offer the exact same prices. And if I buy something I don't like from BBB, or it arrives broken, I can march up in the store and get my money back the next day. There is no legitimate company that denies returning a broken item.

kathyb40
9/15/14

I am a very regular customer of Zulily and have bought close to 100+ items. I have only been disappointed in maybe one or two, but both were my fault. A few things that will help:
1). Know and understand that shipping takes FOREVER! If you need something fairly quickly for a gift, don't get it here. I'm shopping now (in July, August and September) for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. I'll stop ordering from Zulily for Christmas probably in October.
2). Know and understand how shipping works. You pay once, then get free shipping for the day (or all weekend if you order on a Friday). Best thing to do is buy one small item to get the lowest price on shipping, then go back and order the rest of your items to get the free shipping. There are extra charges for bigger/heavier items, and the shipping is pretty steep - just be aware of that. I don't buy any of those items, as I can likely get them elsewhere for less or even free shipping.
3). You can get some fabulous deals and unique items you won't find anywhere else. BUY FROM REPUTABLE BRANDS. Or if you don't know the brand, look at all of the items they have for sale. If they look quality, they probably are. I don't buy as many of the clothes...more of the home products. I have never been dissatisfied with the quality of any of my items. And I've literally bought upwards of 100 things. Even the few clothing pieces I've ordered have been spot on size-wise and quality-wise. But I've bought reputable brands (Vigoss jeans, Calvin Klein and Izod for my son, etc.). If the brand is one that I've never heard of, I google it to see what it's all about. I've never gone wrong there.
4). I've never had an issue with customer service. Two of my items were cancelled for whatever reason, so they immediately refunded my money and gave me a $10 credit for each item. One of my items was supposed to be a set but only came with one. They immediately refunded my money and again gave me a $10 credit. I've been very impressed with every interaction I've had.
5). I am a huge online shopper. I shop around. I know what's a deal and what's not. Be an informed consumer. If I think a price is a little higher than it should be, I research it. Occasionally I can find the same item at a cheaper price on Amazon or elsewhere. If that's the case, I don't buy it from Zulily. Other times it's a steal. Or a product you can't find anywhere else. Those are the ones I snatch up.
6). Know that the good stuff is going to go fast and you may lose it. You can always add the missed item to your waitlist and hope that it comes back. Sometimes they do, and sometimes they don't. That's what makes it fun to shop - trying to purchase the last one available!
7). If you go in fully informed and do your research, just like anything else you buy, you'll love this site. I am a huge fan and will remain so for a long time!

tsm1
9/13/14

I believe after placing some orders that I understand how it all works. Companies put their merchandise on Zulily. And then Zulily sells to me. After the sale ends, which can last as long as a month, a bulk order is placed to the company and that is why the prices are cheap and getting the items take so long. I joined Zulily in April and it took awhile to figure it out. I learned to buy from reputable companies. I got a couple of good buys this way. I also have gotten some really poor quality items also. I know my size and have done pretty well but always check the sizing link by the item to find out the individual company's sizing. I did get a pair of pants way too small. Then what do you do? I have a few items that I have just turned around and given to charity. So I look for sales by companies I know the quality of their items, and I have learned to have patience. I think I will stick to sites like Hautelook for quality and the ability to make returns.

Tip for consumers: Stick to purchasing through sales that are well-known brands. That way you get quality with savings. I have placed orders in the summer for fall items and that worked. Don't buy things without checking each individual company's size chart.

tonyag5
9/12/14

First time ordering...ordered a top and a pair of pants. I got a top of POOR quality that was not dyed in one spot (top was teal and a huge white area) and sent me the wrong size pants..and came separately, so how u can mess up both items, I don't know. I think this is CHEAP, CHEAP CHINA made stuff from what I am now reading and from what I saw and felt for myself. The pants were one size under what I wear in PLUS sizing, and these jeans were clearly junior sizing so correct size wouldn't have fit anyways.
Everything looks so good on the website, and such crap when u get it. BEWARE! However, Zulily customer service did refund me my money, and the reps were very empathetic...I'm sure they have plenty of practice.

Tip for consumers: Try ordering one item before loading up, and check the quality and sizing out..

angier11
9/10/14

My items were shipped efficiently. My problem is with quality. Snow pants have liner stitched outside pants in one spot and super thin ankle opening that cannot fit over the boots. The boots themselves are warm, but SO HEAVY that my daughter can barely lift her feet in them. Will not order again from this site-not worth the savings. Products seem like the rejects of brand names.

ruths22
9/10/14

This is my first order and my last! I ordered 3 items on Aug 8th, which took almost a month to recieve two of them, and one is still MIA!! No email explanation as to why! (I.e. it's back ordered.) The two that finally showed up are not anything special and I overpaid per quality I received! I contacted customer service and they said, "items are shipped from warehouses all over the country so, they can't control timing / shipping / etc." Really?! I've been an online shopper for years and have never in my life experienced items
not being delivered in a timely (even in a 3 week period) manner of just not delivered period!
Sorry Zulily, you just lost another customer!!

Tip for consumers: Do not shop here! Loads of other websites offering better values (like free shipping!) and you'll definitely recieve your items well before the New Year!

courtneyc21
9/10/14

Do not order from this website, especially if you intend to buy a lot of items.
Let me begin with the small bit of positive I have to say: All but one item out of 19 fit me. That's it. That's all I've got. I received 6 shirts that that, while lovely, I will only wear when I have the time to hand wash them despite their being advertised as machine wash. I received one shirt that has no tag so add that in to the hand wash only too. I received a pair of jeans advertised as skinny but that are actually boot cut, a pair of flats so poorly made that you can see my toes when I walk, a necklace advertised to be rose gold but is actually yellow gold, a dress that is advertised beautifully but actually has a slit up to my crotch and slits on the sides of my breasts so it will have to be altered to be decent to wear, and worst of all a coat that was just completely the WRONG coat, as in not the coat I ordered at all it doesn't even resemble it.

The very worst part is that I still have a couple of items on the way. My entire order was due to arrive on 9/1/14 about two weeks after I sent in the order, but most items have arrived well after that date and it is 9/10 and I am still missing some.

When all of this was brought to the attention of customer service they said they could not send me the coat I ordered because they don't have it, and gave me a measly $10 credit for their website, as if I would order anything else from them.

Tip for consumers: Go to Kohls instead.

krish60
9/10/14

Ordered a dress for my granddaughter in her usual size. It came in a timely matter but the size was way off, far too big. The dress was also poorly made but for the price, I'd have been okay with that if it had fit. I contacted customer service--it should have another name, because all I got was a form email that was unresponsive. I hope she can wear it in a year or two because I hate wasting money.

Tip for consumers: Be very careful about what you order. Sizing was way off on this item. Quality was poor especially considering what they cite as the original price. Customer service will not help you at all. Very disappointed.

jayem
9/10/14

Ordered 3 dresses at the end of June, received the last one today (sept 10). Will never shop here again, first dress was not as described, it looks more like night wear :( also their sizing charts are off and lack of customer service is disappointing.

First time to purchase, will never purchase or recommend zulily to anyone.

shannonj6
9/10/14

I ordered 3 items. I have received 2 so far. The other is in transit to zulily and been that way for over 2 weeks. The sizing is all wrong. I ordered bigger still almost to small. The dress fell apart while she was wearing it the first time.its trash now. It's been over 30 days on the last item. It will be to cold to wear more than likely before I receive. Quality is poor. Service and delivery is slow. I will never order from them again. First time buyer last time shopper.

Tip for consumers: Be prepared to wait on shipping..

berniem21
9/10/14

Ordered a pair of TOMS. Their website clearly stated FREE shipping until 11:59 today. When I went to check out there was a shipping charge. I emailed the company and they told me that the free shipping is AFTER I place my first order then the next order that same day would be free. Seriously???? It was so ridiculous and the customer service pretty much said "Oh well". I wish I would have seen these reviews before I ordered from this place. Stay away from this place. Their customer service is worthless.

julieb58
9/10/14

Terrible! I ordered two bras. One was fine. The other was the correct style but waaaay the wrong size. They refunded my money plus gave me a $10 credit. Later, I ordered some perfume and a pair of size 9W purple shoes. The perfume was fine. And the shoes were the correct style but size 11W and black. Again, they refunded my money and gave me a $10 credit. They can just keep the credit. It's just waaaay too disappointing to order something you really want, only to not get it.

Tip for consumers: Just don't order.

karam16
9/9/14

On Labor day I took advantage of a sale and bought two pairs of flats and two boots from Zulily. I was worried from reading reviews but everything arrived in good condition and within eight days. The flats fit perfectly and one pair of boots do but the other pair is stiff and squeaks. However, that's a chance you take when you shop online on a site that can't offer item reviews. Overall, I'm very satisfied with the quality of my products especially considering the great price I got them for.

maryjoe
9/9/14

The quality of their clothing is typically very poor so I quickly learned to stay away from that. I was recently duped when I ordered a case for an iPhone that was shown as an Otterbox. Otterbox is a reliable brand, my husband has one for his phone. I received my order today and instead of an Otterbox, I got a cheaply made flimsy plastic case from a company called Lifeproof. This item would go for around $1.75 on ebay on a good day. Thanks to their no returns policy I am stuck with a 'case' that will be headed for the trash can and I have wasted money. I am too angry for words.

jodic4
9/9/14

I have never had a problem with getting the package in a timely manner. They have always came within a week of ordering. But, what i am upset about is that i ordered a swimsuit for my daughter and i used the sizing chart. By her weight and height she was smack dab in the middle of size one. But, when i got the swimsuit she couldn't fit into it. It's irritating!! When she can not even wear it, and i can not return the swim suit. I called them and they said they couldn't do anything. I understand they have these rules for the people that try to return stuff after wearing them. But, it really stinks for the people that honest and are just trying to return stuff that really just don't fit.

Tip for consumers: Don't use their sizing chart. Try to use the manufacture sizing chart. Might save you a lot of trouble

valeries15
9/9/14

I've ordered several toys and 3 dolls from Zulily. The quality is not great, and you have no way of knowing this before you order, and no way to remedy the problem as you can't return products. Shipping takes a minimum over two weeks on anything I've ordered. I ordered a remote control truck for my grandson, and if it's not broken yet, I'll be amazed, as it was very flimsy. I ordered 3 of the cutest plush dolls, didn't check the size of them, and when they arrived, they are only about 6 inches big and not that plush at all, but again, I can't return them. I'm done with Zulily.

Tip for consumers: do you homework and find out all you can about product before your order!

mattc46
9/8/14

This company and customer service is absolutely REDONKULOUS. Received an email stating the items I purchased would ship within 10 days. 10 days passed and I emailed them only to be told 12-14 days. That passed and was then told 16-17 day. That's gone and passed and now I'm being told 17-19 day in which it's been over 21 days and nothing has shipped. F@!# Zulily! Do not support this terrible company!

Tip for consumers: Do not buy anything unless you have a couple months to wait for it!

jolenel1
9/8/14

I bought several clothing items and they are terrible quality. Although I do like the design I'm not sure how long they will hold up. And I even had to repair a rip in seam before I got to wear it. Poor, poor quality. Also, don't you think it's weird none of the clothes had labels or tags in the back? Not even a care tag. Not to mention the one month shipping wait from China. I won't be ordering anymore. I do have to say they were quick to respond to my shipping inquiry which is good.

Tip for consumers: Buyer beware of buying clothes from this site. Not good quality.

laurar38
9/8/14

I have never had any problems with Zulily. Yes, the order may take a while to arrive but, if you're not in a rush for it, the savings are worth it. I've ordered quite a lot of my childrens' Christmas presents already and have received most of them. The only thing I wouldn't order is shoes for my children as they will be too small once I receive them.

kathyb39
9/5/14

Oder takes forever and then the quality is terrible. They also do not except returns. One shirt I received was so stretched out it hung to my knees. If I could give them a minus rating I would

toddh21
9/5/14

Slowwwwwwwwww shipping ...Zulily will create shipping labels & send you a tracking number like it shipped , but when you check with UPS, USPS or Fed Ex it will show they created the label & none of the shipping companies have actually received the merchandise for shipping .
I received a shipped notification on August 27th & today is September 5th & I UPS still shows they have not received it .
Just be honest & send an email when it actually ships . This company will be done with in a year . Read other reviews & beware to wait forever like 1970's mail order businesses were it took 4-6 weeks to receive...Seriously it is 2014 & Amazon is talking about Drones to deliver within 30 minutes of placing an order & Zulily is stuck in 1970.

allisonr6
9/5/14

Ordered took 23 days to receive, immediately called to return - had the run around...finally recd ok to send them back (2 prs shoes TWO sizes too small) Sent pkg back same day I received it-took it to PO personally....it has been 11 days.and they say they haven't reced..called PO seems they deliver to a certain address THEN Fed Ex picks it up and it can take another 1o days for it to get to THEM....and then they have to process it....was told I would get a refund..then they stated a store credit....NOT....called my CC company and refused the charge....the lady at the PO says they have ALOT of calls because the original return is SMARTPOST and people don't understand they then switch to FED EX....sent to CA and now had to travel back to NEV....they do this so that your CC cycle is over 30 days BUYER BEWARE.....some items are returnable some are not...it takes them so long to get your order to you because they wait until all orders are placed THEN they place their order.....they are a middle man......

Tip for consumers: DONT BOTHER! IT ISNT WORTH THE HEADACHE!

bernadettep
9/4/14

Too bad there's not an option for zero stars. I ordered an item a month ago and have still not received it. No other internet merchant I've dealt with has come close to being this bad.

Tip for consumers: If you're thinking about ordering from Zulily, DON'T. It's incredibly, brazenly bad for an online business.

chelsd
9/3/14

I cannot believe the steal of a deal i got on the "Doodles Ashewick Gliding Recliner" I purchased this recliner for my nursery at the price of $389.00 on Zulily. I was a bit hesitant after reading reviews of shipping taking forever.. To my SURPRISE- I received my item just 4 days after purchase(which i might add I only did standard delivery, so I was expecting up to two weeks) I am PLEASANTLY surprised and will definitely be ordering from here in the future.

Tip for consumers: Great Deals.

tomg58
9/3/14

I am not a Zulily user and had never heard of it until today, which was the day some scumbug stole my debit card info and went on a $6.99 shopping spree at this $#*! site. After calling Zulily to alert them to the fraudulent charges, they responded there is nothing they can do. This site promotes consumer fraud and doesn't care about taking action to prevent it. Zulily is a joke. How does one give a zero rating.

np25
9/3/14

Not all that impressed, ordered multiple things all of which had issues with them. No returns, so you're stuck with your low quality items. For instance I bought a beverage dispensor that wobbles and has some deformed glass at the bottom. Beware. They sell crap.

Tip for consumers: Look into the item and brands before you buy ANYTHING from this website.

laurend8
9/2/14

I am a regular shopper on Zulily. I love it for the unique clothing that I can get for my daughter. The site is very up front about why the items take a while to ship and so I just shop accordingly. The customer service is great and I have even been on the phone for upward of 5 minutes with a rep while he explained the process and why it takes 4 weeks sometimes to get your item. When I ordered something and it was out of stock, they credited my account and gave me a $10 credit. For my daughters clothing, I love it.
I have oredered shoes for myself and some home goods from the site and have been pleased. I will say that the size guides have proven unreliable when it comes to clothing for adults. Unless I know exactly how the brand fits me, I stay away from ordering my own clothes. Kids are much easier to fit, though.

Tip for consumers: order according to what you know abou the time it takes to ship. I order Christmas clothes and toys in October when they start putting those boutiques up, etc/

suzannem20
8/31/14

Buyer beware. They get second label things and represent them as quality. First let me say I've been a Havaianas wearer for many years. Ordered Havaianas (in my normal size)which was what was advertised by the site on the 2pair I ordered. What they ended up shipping was Havaianas by Dupe. They looked like drugstore flip flops and were too small. Too bad I'll never get to use the Zulily credit they offered because I'll never buy from them again. Don't be duped.

Tip for consumers: DONT

kristenh8
8/31/14

Awful!! I ordered some maternity clothes that will ship a month after I ordered them. I'll probably be too big for them by the time I get them. What is wrong with this awful company! Before you order it should tell you you'll have to wait over a month to receive something. Also much in the site is final sale only. Their FAQs don't even mention that. This is a terrible site that won't be around for long.

Tip for consumers: Only order things you don't want for 6 weeks.

lindal80
8/30/14

I just received the 8" x 2 1/4 ivory timer candle. This candle is totally awesome! It is a very rare candle to find in stores. It fit perfectly in the candle holder I have. I am so happy with these candles, they came in a pack of two. I would recommend them to any body! I Love, Love Zulily! They have the neates things you just can't find every where. There people that work in customer service have always been extremely nice and occominating. Extremely awesome Co.

Tip for consumers: Best on line shopping Co. I have ever used. They go out of their way to make sure you are happy with what you ordered! Extremely Nice employes! My total favorite store to shop on line! So HAPPY with Zulily!

ninae6
8/30/14

I regularly ordered from this site and I have been please with everything I ordered! True to sized but I have found you must look at size guide. I normally where a size 14 but depending on the maker I might need to order a size 16 or 18.Everyone's complaining about the time it take to shipped but it clearly tell you how long it will be. Everything I ordered has been superior quality and acceptually priced. I brought clothes for me and baby clothing and shoes.

Tip for consumers: Always use size guide and you will not be disappointed!

jaynet3
8/29/14

I placed an order and waited 4 weeks to finally get an email that said the items were no longer available... ridiculous. How does that happen? I clicked "not applicable" on the ratings because there was no service or shipping or returns involved and I'll never know what the value or quality may have been, so how can I rate them?

brendaw25
8/28/14

Zulily might be ok for household items or things like a scarf or purse. Beware of buying clothing and especially shoes! You cannot return or exchange for credit at this online vendor. Angry that I am stuck with 3 pairs of shoes which I can't do anything with. Sizes are not true to fit.

priscillaw

BUYERS BEWARE
I will never ever order from this place again. I purchased a pet gate from them and I never received an e-mail to confirm my order or to inform me that my item was no longer available. After waiting close to three week, I finally called and found out that that I would be getting a refund because my item was no longer available.

Tip for consumers: Do your research on this company before buying anything from them.

fsafdf
8/28/14

I'm giving 1 star because of poor customer service. I haven't received my product yet and I don't care if it's the greatest sweater of all time, I won't shop with Zulily again. I simply didn't receive confirmation and come to find out the wrong email was input. The representative was nice but condescending to me and kept telling me what 'I' did wrong. There was no right or wrong in the situation just help me find my order and re-send confirmation to me. I work in the hospitality industry and the client is 'never' wrong. We all work by that rule and while we do not like it at times it's just how it is. Be kind. You simply help with the given challenge and make sure they are pleased with the outcome.

dg42
8/27/14

I received a comforter....the Ivory Serena Comforter Set | zulily
and OMFG it is soooo cheap. I called zulily told them I don't want it and was told they have to contact the vendor. WTF! The vendor? I told her I bought it from zulily and they are the vendor. And it will take a week to hear back whether I can return it or not!

Cheap crap = ALL SALES ARE FINAL POLICY!

Was and is my first and last Zulily order !!!! Poor poor quality!

Tip for consumers: Horrible quality. Run Forrest run! The one picture is of the comforter on my bed and the second pic is what they advertised and the flowers aren't even the same.....poor quality. Fabric made out of thin thin thin cotton material.

alurish
8/27/14

To receive an item it does take awhile. I recently ordered something and it got here in two weeks, I was surprised. I only order things for my kids, no complains yet. The things I have ordered, the majority are much cheaper at Zulily than at other places.

Tip for consumers: Anything for kids is good.

cm56
8/26/14

I have to agree that the service is far too slow but what really disappoints is the quality of the clothes. It doesn't reflect the high quality boutique style clothes it advertises on the site. The material feels cheap and does not wash well! I will never use this site again nor will I recommend it to friends. Very very disappointed in this site :-( Complete waste of money!!

juliad13
8/26/14

Shipping is SLOOOWWWW!! 25 days and counting to receive my items. One item doesn't even have a tracking number yet so it's likely going to be another week or so still.
Hope the weather stays warm so I can still wear what I bought whenever it shows up!

shellec
8/25/14

Don't waste your money and time! Quality is HORRIBLE - see-through, itchy material, does not fit well and just a terrible representation of an online clothing store - Items are not returnable nor refundable - they just give you store credit - now why in the world would you want store credit to buy more just that you are unhappy with. Very unhappy with this service and will not be using them again.

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your money and time! Quality is HORRIBLE!!

Best Baby Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber