US Government's NSF

Tel: (877) 779-5615 or (888) 826-6564
service@zulily.com

751 Reviews for Zulily.com

Review Highlights

It was received into the post office from UPS on 6-18-11.

Invited friends and family in order to get store credit.

My grand-daughter will probably not fit in the shoes by the time they come.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

8/31/14

My order still has not arrived. Three weeks and nothing. Had no idea they were so bad.

Tip for consumers: Order from Amazon!

8/31/14

Buyer beware. They get second label things and represent them as quality. First let me say I've been a Havaianas wearer for many years. Ordered Havaianas (in my normal size)which was what was advertised by the site on the 2pair I ordered. What they ended up shipping was Havaianas by Dupe. They looked like drugstore flip flops and were too small. Too bad I'll never get to use the Zulily credit they offered because I'll never buy from them again. Don't be duped.

Tip for consumers: DONT

8/31/14

Awful!! I ordered some maternity clothes that will ship a month after I ordered them. I'll probably be too big for them by the time I get them. What is wrong with this awful company! Before you order it should tell you you'll have to wait over a month to receive something. Also much in the site is final sale only. Their FAQs don't even mention that. This is a terrible site that won't be around for long.

Tip for consumers: Only order things you don't want for 6 weeks.

8/30/14

I just received the 8" x 2 1/4 ivory timer candle. This candle is totally awesome! It is a very rare candle to find in stores. It fit perfectly in the candle holder I have. I am so happy with these candles, they came in a pack of two. I would recommend them to any body! I Love, Love Zulily! They have the neates things you just can't find every where. There people that work in customer service have always been extremely nice and occominating. Extremely awesome Co.

Tip for consumers: Best on line shopping Co. I have ever used. They go out of their way to make sure you are happy with what you ordered! Extremely Nice employes! My total favorite store to shop on line! So HAPPY with Zulily!

8/30/14

I regularly ordered from this site and I have been please with everything I ordered! True to sized but I have found you must look at size guide. I normally where a size 14 but depending on the maker I might need to order a size 16 or 18.Everyone's complaining about the time it take to shipped but it clearly tell you how long it will be. Everything I ordered has been superior quality and acceptually priced. I brought clothes for me and baby clothing and shoes.

Tip for consumers: Always use size guide and you will not be disappointed!

8/29/14

I placed an order and waited 4 weeks to finally get an email that said the items were no longer available... ridiculous. How does that happen? I clicked "not applicable" on the ratings because there was no service or shipping or returns involved and I'll never know what the value or quality may have been, so how can I rate them?

8/28/14

Zulily might be ok for household items or things like a scarf or purse. Beware of buying clothing and especially shoes! You cannot return or exchange for credit at this online vendor. Angry that I am stuck with 3 pairs of shoes which I can't do anything with. Sizes are not true to fit.

BUYERS BEWARE
I will never ever order from this place again. I purchased a pet gate from them and I never received an e-mail to confirm my order or to inform me that my item was no longer available. After waiting close to three week, I finally called and found out that that I would be getting a refund because my item was no longer available.

Tip for consumers: Do your research on this company before buying anything from them.

8/28/14

I'm giving 1 star because of poor customer service. I haven't received my product yet and I don't care if it's the greatest sweater of all time, I won't shop with Zulily again. I simply didn't receive confirmation and come to find out the wrong email was input. The representative was nice but condescending to me and kept telling me what 'I' did wrong. There was no right or wrong in the situation just help me find my order and re-send confirmation to me. I work in the hospitality industry and the client is 'never' wrong. We all work by that rule and while we do not like it at times it's just how it is. Be kind. You simply help with the given challenge and make sure they are pleased with the outcome.

8/27/14

I received a comforter....the Ivory Serena Comforter Set | zulily
and OMFG it is soooo cheap. I called zulily told them I don't want it and was told they have to contact the vendor. WTF! The vendor? I told her I bought it from zulily and they are the vendor. And it will take a week to hear back whether I can return it or not!

Cheap crap = ALL SALES ARE FINAL POLICY!

Was and is my first and last Zulily order !!!! Poor poor quality!

Tip for consumers: Horrible quality. Run Forrest run! The one picture is of the comforter on my bed and the second pic is what they advertised and the flowers aren't even the same.....poor quality. Fabric made out of thin thin thin cotton material.

8/27/14

To receive an item it does take awhile. I recently ordered something and it got here in two weeks, I was surprised. I only order things for my kids, no complains yet. The things I have ordered, the majority are much cheaper at Zulily than at other places.

Tip for consumers: Anything for kids is good.

8/26/14

I have to agree that the service is far too slow but what really disappoints is the quality of the clothes. It doesn't reflect the high quality boutique style clothes it advertises on the site. The material feels cheap and does not wash well! I will never use this site again nor will I recommend it to friends. Very very disappointed in this site :-( Complete waste of money!!

8/26/14

Shipping is SLOOOWWWW!! 25 days and counting to receive my items. One item doesn't even have a tracking number yet so it's likely going to be another week or so still.
Hope the weather stays warm so I can still wear what I bought whenever it shows up!

8/25/14

Don't waste your money and time! Quality is HORRIBLE - see-through, itchy material, does not fit well and just a terrible representation of an online clothing store - Items are not returnable nor refundable - they just give you store credit - now why in the world would you want store credit to buy more just that you are unhappy with. Very unhappy with this service and will not be using them again.

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your money and time! Quality is HORRIBLE!!

8/24/14

I believe your commercials perceive fathers to be incompetent in that they don't know how to spend money wisely. It seems there is a lot of these degrading type of commercials out there that bash fathers. This is a disgrace and I'll be certain to spend not one dime through your business. I will also boycott your services at my local union hall where my influences stretch further than you can imagine

Tip for consumers: Speak your mind!!!

8/24/14

I have placed a couple orders with Zulily in the last few months. Some items are unique and are priced well. Others are things you could probably get from Amazon, Wayfair, Overstock, or even eBay.

Plus the shipping is incredibly S L O W!! I don't know what takes to so long to get an order out! I have one outstanding order (placed Aug 20), and according to my order status, I should expect to receive my item by mid Sept!! I ordered the exact same thing (more expensive and I returned it) from Overstock.com and it was here in 4 days.

I will NOT be shopping at Zulily again.

Tip for consumers: Do not order anything from Zulily that you are not completely sure you want - there are NO returns. Also, have patience...their shipping is very very slow.

8/23/14

The image you see is the item that I ordered. It may look nice in pictures but it's very cheap looking and does not fit.... the stitching is obvious.... It looks like it was made in someone's basement and it probably was which is why it takes so long to be shipped..... They need time to complete the millions of orders that came in. I say this to say anyone who is reading this take heed .....I'm thankful this was the only thing I ordered and it was only $30.00. I will NEVER order from them again.

Tip for consumers: Don't do it save your money.

8/22/14

If I could give them zero stars, I would. Do not buy here. You can't exchange anything. They will only give you a credit that you feel compelled to use, so you order another item or two that doesn't fit. All of the size charts are off. I've ordered three different dresses from them, and in the photos they look beautiful, but once they arrive, they're all made out of very cheap fabric. I'll probably wear each one once to the supermarket, and then give them to Goodwill.

Tip for consumers: Listen to all the negative reviews, and do not buy here. You are not getting any bargains, just cheap junk.

8/22/14

By giving one star, I hope to someday get my order. I usually check out reviews before I buy. I didn't. Too late now. I didn't see where they said it took long to get merchandise. I ordered Aug. 12, 10 days later I called to see what was going on with my order. I was told by a snarky operator that one item was being shipped by mail and would be here on the 28th. And didn't know when the other 2 items would get here because the company sends it. Here is where it makes me angry as a consumer. They took my money on the 12th. Did they send the order to the other company by pony express? They don't have email to send the order? This is unacceptable in this day and age. I will never order anything else from Zulily. It wasn't the price as much as what I wanted. It said free shipping. I would gladly pay to get the order this month! Grrrrrrr!

Tip for consumers: Don't do it. They spend money on ads on TV but don't even have a manager when a customer calls? I personally want to spend my money on a service that treats their customers well and with respect. Raise your prices!

8/22/14

I'm surprised these guys haven't been hit with a BBB complaint yet. First, if you do even the most basic research, you will see that the exact same item is always the same or less on Amazon. On Zulily though, you get to pay for shipping and it takes about 2-3 weeks typically to get the item. I've also been disappointed in the quality of the brand name items; they had famous people's name on them, but I wouldn't have bought the items in a store if had seen them before purchase. After 2-3 purchases in a year, I'll be dropping them as a possible shopping site. It's almost obvious that when they do the comparisons, they compare against the larger or more expensive version of an item. For instance on the Packit Owl Lunchbox, they quoted the full size price for the mini-Owl lunchbox. They did this again on another children's bicycle. There were three versions and they quoted the most expensive version but were selling the cheapest version; that's not a coincidence. I'd save your money and buy anywhere else.

8/21/14

ordered 2 dresses on the same day and a month later one of the dresses arrived but there was a major problem only the skirt came to the 2 piece dress. called them up to find out what happened and the only thing they could tell me was that there was not enough items to fill everyone's order who ordered the same dress. but quick question why wouldn't they call to say we sorry we ran out of the dresses what can we do to make this right. and also after the mess up with that dress i called them back because for a month it kept telling me that my order was on it's way to zulily. so i ask when should i be receiving the dress and they told me that it could take up to another month to ship and at that point i cancelled by order. so my husband was right when something seems to good to be true it normall

Tip for consumers: do not use this site or company

8/20/14

I am giving Zulily one star because my items did finally come. By the time the learning tools I ordered arrived my summer tutoring was over. The purse was not close to the size shown in the picture. So disappointed! What a rip-off. I did not realized how long it would take until I inquired about my shipment. They said the shipping details were in the item description. It must have been in fine writing because I saw nowhere in writing that it would take so long for the items to arrive. I wish I had seem these reviews before I spent money with them. Never again. If the items were outstanding in quality it would be worth the wait. Not worth it!!

Tip for consumers: Do not use this site!!

8/18/14

I ordered a dress which did not fit. Called customer service and found out you can not return your order and can't your money back just a store credit. I would not recommend ordering with this company.

8/17/14

I have made about 4-5 orders on Zulily, and here's what I have learned from the experience. 1. Shipping takes MUCH longer than normal online shopping, that is because of their unique business structure or something and you ARE warned on their site that it will take a long time to ship, tracking is provided, so I just know better than to place sn order if I want it immediately!
2. If you don't recognize the brand, or it's not a brand specific event, most likely you are buying overpriced crap. Zulily is good if you love Toms or Puma or whatever brand and they happen to be featured. I have definitely gotten some cheap flimsy stuff. Don't fall for some no name anything simply because the photo looks good or they titled the sale event "get the look: breakfast in Venice" ;-)
3. Don't buy into their last minute, panic inducing scam! Most of these items keep coming up again and again. Also, any item I have been able to look up on amazon to price-compare has been the SAME price on amazon or sometimes cheaper!! Also, spend $25 on amazon and it ships free, but zulily has expensive shipping... And super slow delivery! For the same shipping cost you can probably get it in 2 day shipping from amazon!
4. My main issue with zulily is the very fake "comparison" prices. I found the Polaroid camera they had advertised for $179 (compare at $329) on amazon for $159!!! I can't always find an item elsewhere to compare, but I assume they are using this dishonest technique all over the site to temp you to spend outrageous amounts on cheap, flimsy overstock by lying about the "original" price. I don't think I'll be shopping on their site or app anymore... Maybe window shop, then go to amazon to buy it cheaper and get free shipping!

Tip for consumers: Follow my advice! Use amazon, eBay or etsy instead.

8/17/14

I am very disappointed In this site, I have spent almost $500 in a months time on, clothing and shoes. I ordered a pair of black boots w a silver buckle on the top and one on the bottom, they went in the computer and changed what I ordered and sent me wht they changed it to, this is totally wrong, I had been watching those boots for months, and knew exactly wht they were supposed to look like. I was furious when I opened the box!! I called and told them wht happened and they said the vendor ran out.
So it's ok to send me something I did not order?! Why not call me and ask or refund my money Instead of trying to be sneaky and hoping I wouldn't notice! Not to mention the blouse I got tht clearly had a hole down the seam! I had to have some one fix tht. These ppl are bogus! I should have just turned them in to the BBB! No I won't recommend this site, everything looks great in the pic and is never the same when u recieve it! Had I gotten my stuff in a reasonable amount of time I would've known it was CRAP and not shopped it anymore!

Tip for consumers: No. Go to Walmart. U will get better stuff there

8/14/14

I dislike that I can't even stroll through their shop without giving them my email address and coming up with a password .... why don't they just ask for my first born as well !!!

I just want to BROWSE .... and then maybe buy ... but I won't try to browse ever again.
There are plenty of shops with cute clothes that DO NOT WANT TO HAVE ME JUMPING THRU HOOPS !!

Tip for consumers: read above

8/13/14

I have been ordering from Zulilly since beginning of this year and I got every item I ordered and was somewhat satisfied with the exception that it takes too long to get the items and a flip flop broke the second day I bought it and the thread of a dress came undone while I was wearing it, but basically satisfied with the 25+ items bought so far.

8/13/14

I've seen ads from Zulily for years but never looked at the sight til this past June 20 2014. I myself was looking for new clothes to take on vacation. I ordered a cardigan & 2 tops, then a beautiful jumpsuit that I specifically wanted to wear to my grandmother's 85th birthday party. I only received the cardigan! The other orders show they came a month later july 21st & 22nd. Nothing was on my door from ups or canada post like it usually does when I order online. I give them the benefit of the doubt & wait a couple of days, go to my local post office hoping maybe they just dropped it off there without leaving the notice and still nothing. So I call Zulily, explain the situation to csr, she is very polite, shows empathy, says usually they wait 10 business days after the delivery date to do any kind of credit but in my case she decided to credit my cc cost of shipping & the items. I seen the credit on my card within 2 business days. Overall, I don't think I will order from them again. I do not want to take the chance! The bad reviews out weigh the good ones on here. Thanks but no thanks!

8/13/14

I placed an order on the 5th of august. The order wasn't even going to be shipped to me until the 21st and I needed it by that time. I canceled the order and they kept the shipping cost even though I never got anything shipped to me. First and last time I will do business with those people.

8/13/14

I will never order again in this Zulily on line shopping. I ordered one Cardigan and three dresses. I got the Cardigan first and when I see it, the material is so cheap! Since then I was worried about the rest of my order. When I got the rest of it and opened it I could not believe that I fall for this. The size is not right and the quality it is very bad. There are threads hanging all over the fabric. Since all sales are finals I was stuck with this stupid dresses that I will not be able to wear and I couldn’t even give it away because no one’s likes it. For the amount of almost $200.00 a big mistake!!! Please don’t order to this company your money will just go to waste!!!!

8/12/14

I made the mistake of buying shoes from Zulily even though could not be returned, Took three and a half weeks to receive and they were most uncomfortable shoes ever. Hate that they cannot be returned. Gave to Salvation Army. I can do better at Salvation Army store.
Have seen items on Zulily and found better prices and cheaper shipping online or on ebay.

8/12/14

Just received 3 orders... I am so disappointed :( Very poor quality clothing... I've ordered a coat and 3 dresses... All for my 3 year old daughter. The coat looked so cute in the pic on the zulily website, but in reality it was the poorest quality faded fleece and the fur trim was just cheap craft store fur only sewn on one edge so that the wrong side was visible. The dresses... Wow they are really bad as well... The first had stripes that were supposed to be horizontal but were slightly diagonal... Clearly defective. And the second and third were "tutu-dresses" but in reality were just cheap tank tops with tulle sewn on the bottom hems & bows hot glued on. I did call zulily to complain and they would only refund me on the first dress since it was "defective" but not the others & explained to me that all sales are final and that I'd "get used to their policies." I will not buy anything else from them ever again, regardless of brand if they can't guarantee my satisfaction. They are selling stuff that wouldn't be purchased if you saw it in person first. Very very poor quality. Amazing how they make the stuff look so nice in their pics.

8/11/14

I don't like that I can't shop at Zulily.com without having to enter my email address first or Facebook info or my entire life history. I want to view some of the items and then decide if I want to give my email. I guess they don't want customers.

8/7/14

I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND ZULILY TO ANY CONSUMERS OR ARTISTS TO SELL THEIR WARES!! My daughter has only received ONE INSTALLMENT from Zulily. They owe her two, but are dragging their feet on the second (and much larger) payment. She worked her fingers to the bone to get her order to them and what do they do? Not pay her what's due. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't ever use Zulily for purchasing items NOR selling your items to them!! This is not a reputable company. Go to FAB!!

8/7/14

Thanks for taking time to post reviews. I have not ordered my items yet and based on the feedback will not place an order.

8/7/14

I've read a few reviews here and was amazed that someone could actually give this company one/two/three stars! Wow!.. I am a very picky shopper and simply LOVE Zulily. I've used it for about two years for my whole family and friends and have NOT yet been disappointed! The customer service is AMAZING, that is, if an item that you received is really not working for you, Zulily refunds you (either back on your CC or as a store credit), no questions asked. Everyone in the customer service team is friendly and very professional. I am very impressed, to say the least. In regards to the shipping length, the majority of of orders do take about 2 weeks to receive, but this information is clearly disclosed on their website, so it shouldn't be a surprise! By the way, the company is doing great financially, just look up recent articles on google. And I REALLY doubt the people who posted all those bad reviews are ACTUAL Zulily customers lol. Those are probably members of competting businesses or something because those reviews do not make any sense! Well, if you say that Cole Haan, Tom Ford and Prada ( some of the featured designers on Zulily) sell CHEAP stuff, I am SPEECHLESS!)))

8/6/14

I saw many negative complaints right after I made my first purchase from Zulily. I am actually happy I made my order first, or I would not have ordered from them. I have to say I am EXTREMELY pleased with my purchase. I ordered two pairs of Keen hiking/water sandals for the price of what one pair would typically cost. I received them within 13 days of my order (which they explain that their shipping process takes 10-14 days). The shoes fit wonderfully and I will definitely order from Zulily again. I would suggest, after reading all of the terrible reviews, that people stick to the brands they know and trust when they are looking for a good deal.

8/6/14

Good deals but the take forever to ship the items. Also you don't always qualify for free shipping within the same day as the state all over their website. And the customer service was no help either.

DO NOT BUY!!!!
Way too much trouble ordered something three months ago still waiting. One of those items were canceled, no email to tell me that it was or why. contacted them they haven't responded, and no refund. NEVER AGAIN!

8/5/14

I ordered products about 3 weeks ago, realizing that they might take a while to get to me. I still am waiting for my first order. I didn't find the "Review" section until now, right after ordering over $200.00 of products MORE!! Now, I am really scared! I don't mind waiting if the products are good quality, are what I ordered, and the sizing is on point.
Now I don't know whether to cancel my order today or not. I wish I had waited to receive my first order before ordering some more! Some people have had wonderful experiences; the majority have had HORRIBLE experiences! I convinced myself to cancel today's order. Please let me know which types of products are OK to buy-are dresses flimsy and too small, is the jewelry OK, are the shoes well made? I've read reviews that say "YES!" and many that say nothing is right! Thank you, everyone!

8/5/14

I actually am very fond of the site and the deals it offers. Such nice clothes and shoes. I find myself getting suckered into ordering from them because I am a frequent online shopper who appreciates a good deal and although I do in fact receive the good quality products from them It Does however take WAY TOO LONG to receive it. So if you want winter wear, order it now in the Summer because thats when you will get it. I think I will unsubscribe so I dont have to dwell on the site offering great deals, nice products but way too long of shipping.

customer service = "1"

Over the course of two months, I have called once and written twice - I have yet to receive a phone call back to discuss my issue:

My issue: ordered a mother and daughter dress - received two childrens dresses.

very frustrated with Zulily!

8/4/14

My order was a birthday present and when I ordered it said about 5 to 10 days and
as yet the order is still processing even though it is 12 days since I ordered. I love the
clothes but can order from other internet sites and have delivery within a few days.
Extremely disappointed in the delivery service. It would be better to say that delivery
will take a long time so that we can decide if we will order or not.

8/4/14

I will never shop Zulily again. Sizes at last two sizes too small and took forever to get. Wish I had read the reviews first.

8/4/14

DO NOT order form this company!!!!! They wait months to order from supplier then TELL you...YOU WILL NOT RECIEVE item.....FORGET trying to get a credit!!!!
Might have good price but NOT worth not getting or getting credit!!!!!

8/4/14

SHIPPING TAKES FOREVER, SIZING IS AWFUL, QUALITY OF PRODUCTS IN BAD (ONE PRODUCT I RECEIVED WAS USED!!!!!!!!!) TWO ITEMS HAVEN'T EVEN GOTTEN HERE AND IT'S BEEN FOREVER!! DON'T BUY FROM THIS PLACE!!

8/3/14

Please do not order from this company I order 4 top receive only 3 the other one will come later, Charge my credit card the day after I order, Receive the tops 4 week later bad quality , Never will order again.

8/3/14

Was so excited when I placed my order for what looked like beautiful summer shirts. Sooo disappointed when they FINALLY arrived after almost a month. They have no problem taking your $ up front only to find it was made in India and it's crap. Strings hanging out of the sequins and afraid to pull them off cuz if I do, the whole shirt may fall apart. Instructions say to machine wash....WHAT??? So misleading. Shirts are way off from what I received. Would never order from this company again. This stuff looks like what you could get at a flea market from a vendor.

8/2/14

If your ordering jewelry this site is great. But if your ordering clothes or shoes - DON'T DO IT! They have a store credit ONLY return policy. Stuck with alot of product that don't fit.

8/2/14

Deserves NO stars! Piece of crap product! I ordered a shirt that I thought looked very nice on the website, but it arrived and it is very VERY cheap! Fabric is almost like tissue paper, which means I would have to wear another shirt under it and that would make me too hot. It said and looked like it was made from jersey (like a t-shirt) --NOT! It also arrived in a bag where it had been wadded up and wrapped around a piece of flimsy cardboard like a skein of yarn. It is so wrinkled it will never look right. It also has an odd smell. I am afraid to wash it, I am afraid it will disintegrate in my washing machine and ruin my washer! The shirt looked cute on the website but not at all cute in real life. It also has some really ugly "gold" spots on it that were not apparent in the picture. Not true to size either. I will NEVER wear this monstrosity. Waste of time and money. Shipping took F O R E V E R!!!! It doesn't matter how inexpensive it is, it is still a waste of money. Now I know why none of my friends ever mention shopping there.

The Best Baby Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber