US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

kellyh60

I sent Zulily customer service a polite email, attaching relevant screen shots. (in 256 reviews)

kathyb40

You pay once, then get free shipping for the day (or all weekend if you order on a Friday). (in 1,007 reviews)

shellyl13

The ship date they gave me was 3 weeks after the date I ordered my clothes. (in 80 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

sundayl
6/30/15

I am a online shopper hate malls and online is convenient, I have ordered three pairs of size 8 shoes, two were the same style different colors one pair fit, the second was a whole size bigger and the third, different style I couldn't get my foot in. Never again. I will stick with Amazon or Zappos If I'm not happy they both have very simple return policy.

susanl80
6/30/15

As others write, my order is coming in 3 different shipments and nothing is returnable. That was not mentioned until after I purchased the clothing. My bad for not checking but I have never encountered this issue.
The quality of the clothing so far (i have received one package) I would not ever purchase in a store.
Lesson learned, I only hope this saves someone else for ordering this crap.

jessicas90
6/30/15

after debating on trying the site out for many months I finally broke down and purchased over $100 in clothing. On the site it said typical delivery takes 10-14days. It took almost one month for me to get my first package. I ordered 8 things and they split my order into 3 separate packages. I am still waiting on my last package. The clothing I did get was very cheap and the pants were see through. They sizes were also not correctly described. And worst of all there is a no return policy!! I will never order from them again!

melissal50
6/29/15

I have been a Zulily customer for approximately 2 years. Let me me perfectly blunt here...the clothes suck! The vast majority of the clothing is shoddy, inappropriately sized, cheaply made and/or see through. I quit buying clothes from this site for awhile then i got suckered in again by the wonderful pictures on the website. I thought well I am sure they have improved and I ordered clothes again which was a HUGE mistake!! Same song, different day!! It is quite ironic that I started reading all the bad reviews today. Then the mailman appears with a Zulily box just for me. It contained 3 tops which of course look nothing like their photo and a pair of shoes that comes nowhere close to fitting!! Here again I am left holding the bag.....or box! I had to have a garage sale a few weeks ago to get rid of all the things that didn't fit or I would have been arrested for wearing out on the street because they were see through and flimsy. I had one lady at the garage sale say "I always wanted to buy from Zulily and ended up buying 1/3 of all the clothes. I didn't feel bad by selling her the clothes because at least she was lucky enough to see what she was buying before being ripped off. I was lucky to make 1/8 back on what I sold if that much. This is the second pair of shoes that I ordered that don't come close to fitting. They must have camera persons taking the pictures that also moonlight as magicians because they always look better on the site then they do in person. This delivery today was the straw that broke the camel's back! Everything I ordered is here. I am done with this company. I have enough merchandise here that I could open my own consignment shop!! The only reason that I even gave them 2 stars is because of all the kitchen items and jewelry that I bought I was quite satisfied with. Sorry this review is so long but I could go on and on for hours about this company. So Zulily, I only have one thing left to say. See ya, wouldn't want to be ya!!

Tip for consumers: Hmmm... "Add a tip for others who might use this site" ...DON'T!!!

eileens9
6/29/15

At this writing, I have yet to even have my stuff arrive to THEM, and my order was placed 13 days ago. I just checked my order and it isn't due to arrive to them for possibly another 5+ days.
It seems items generally ship within 12-16 days after your order is placed (which is after the 3 days the items are up for sale) from the seller. Each item sold on Zulily is there for 3 days, after that time the orders are sent to the seller and they have up to 16 days to ship them out to Zulily! Then figure an additional amount of time from that point before they arrive to Zulily.
Then they will go through it and maybe get it out in the mail to me a few days after that.
So basically, a month will go by from the time you place your order to the time you get it.
If you are shopping for something and want to use it/wear it right away, this isn't the place to shop!
Granted, they take your money right away! And don't even send you an email conformation that they received your order. Supposedly, they will send you notification once it is actually shipped out to you - will wait to see if that happens or not.
I a just hoping that I don't have to have either item (or both) returned because they don't fit - GOD only knows what hoops and time you will have t jump thru to get that accomplished. Needless to say, even if the stuff fits, I will not be shopping with this site again. The money I am saving isn't worth the time lost waiting to get it.

silvaj
6/28/15

I ordered more then 25 clothing items in 8 orders. The wait for my packages didn't bother me. Mostly of the items fit, some were slightly smaller. I got compliments on the pants and tunics when I wore them. Two pair of leggings I ordered were see-through and not what I expected for $9.99 each. The bad experience came with 2 Aggie personalized beach towels $24.99 each. Too thin, small and when I washed them in cold water the red stripes ran on the white stripes.
Originally the NO RETURN policy didn't concern me but now it does.
I don't think I will buy anything from this site again

kellies8
6/26/15

Zulily can be great, but order what you know. I have bought clothes once from a "designer" I didn't know and I will never do it again. It seems as though any person who owns a sewing machine can sell clothes on Zulily. I don't think most of them are real companies. Zulily does have deals from name brand companies. This is what you should look for. You know the fit or quality of the item. You HAVE to look around before buying. Check Amazon. Often I find toys or appliances for cheaper on Amazon. Today I saw a cuisinart griddle for $89 bucks. The same griddle is $50 at Costco. It retails for $100. Use a 20% off coupon from bed, bath, and beyond and it is cheaper. Also check Amazon for reviews on products you are unfamiliar with. The shipping is slow...we all know that. But don't get suckered into a "deal" without doing your homework!!!

amyj32
6/26/15

First order had a decorative item that seems just fine. The clothing items are oddly made. The shoulders are so tight a friend two sizes smaller couldn't get it on, and the other item was made of inexpensive t-shirt material. It's very difficult to find return information other than email them and follow the explicit instructions and return at your own expense for a credit. And this has to take place in 14 days. .. Waiting for their explicit instructions. Onerous.

annp27
6/26/15

I made 3 different orders after seeing commercials and hearing about all the savings. I ordered 4 pair of shoes...1 fit and were made very cheap. Some of my sizes were not what I ordered. Out of the clothing articles---awful! I (a 35 yr. old woman) have a large shirt that my 6 year old daughter wears. Everything says made in China and is CHEAP, CHEAP, CHEAP!

Read up on the company before buying anything! I will never order from Zulily again!

hellens2
6/26/15

It takes 2 to 3 weeks to ship orders! That's just ridiculous!! I will not be buying from this site anymore.

jaxg
6/25/15

When I found out it takes a month to receive my order, I cancelled all five of them. After I read all the other reviews, I'm so glad I cancelled. I can't imagine how long it would take if I had to get anything exchanged. I had to tell them to refund the shipping fee they charged me, otherwise, they weren't going to. I am told my refund will be per item and not per order. I will have to add up each item to make sure it totals correctly. UGHHHHH

Tip for consumers: Do not order anything you need straight away. It takes a month to receive it.

ld52
6/24/15

When I ordered a dress in XL, the shipment statement is saying S. So when I went back to look at the order email it also said S. I would never order a small. This is the 2nd time I have ordered from them and will never order again.

Tip for consumers: I contacted Zulily regarding this order and they gave me a credit for the amount of the dress. I actually like the dress and the quality is good but the size is wrong. Since it is not possible to reorder anything from them I will wait until I find another dress that I like. Since they treated me fairly I will order from them in the future.

saraha65
6/24/15

I purchased two items from here, from 2 different vendors, a pair of shoes and a dress. As far as merchandise quality, the shoes were perfect, a brand name so that was easy. The dress was good quality, albeit a little on the small size, even with adjustments for the EU sizing. The thing to know about this site (among other things) is their shipping policy (which is clearly stated on the website)- they receive merchandise from other vendors and then ship it to us buyers. That takes time. It took almost 5 weeks for me to get my order.
I can only speak to the quality of the stuff I received. I do know, being a frequent cosmetic product shopper, that the cosmetic items are no bargain at all. Some of them are even more expensive than drugstore or Ulta prices

debb634
6/24/15

My experience with clothing orders has been very disappointing. After waiting 4 weeks from the order date, the quality of the item was shabby and flimsy and not useable for it's intended use (casual pants) but not returnable. The other item never arrived and I was charged $2 for cancelling the order after waiting 4 weeks for it.

patt337
6/24/15

I only wish I had read the reviews first. Order took 5 weeks to arrive in bits..sizes are American so too small!!!! and rubbish product. In order to return YOU have to pay and recorded delivery!!!!! Just hope my daughter likes and fits into the things I ordered.DO NOT USE THEM

melindab5
6/23/15

I get these ads on both my computer and my tablet. The dresses are awful looking and nothing a 77 year old would ever wear. Please target those people who might be interested in your unattractive dresses. I can't believe ANYone would wear them with pleasure.

melissaw27
6/23/15

As a new customer, I was kind of excited waiting for my order to come. I ordered one Under Armour shirt for my teenage son and 4 summer dresses for myself (3 Ananda collection, 1 other). The Under Armour shirt arrived a few days later, in perfect shape.... yeah! Then I waited, and waited for the dresses to be marked shipped. I called 3 weeks later and was nicely told that it takes awhile. Well, funny thing is, they were then marked shipped miraculously later that same day that I called to complain? Anyway, I ripped open the package when it came and pulled out 4 pieces of trash. One dress was incredibly filthy and torn! The other 3 were ill shaped, excessive thread used, just plain rags that I would not even send to the thrift store. The only good thing about this purchase was the nice customer service rep, who refunded my complete purchase (except the Under Armour shirt I was very happy with). I would not recommend this site to anyone. Just cough up the money for Under Armour at a local store or the Under Armour website. Just a huge waste of time and money to buy sweat shop rags they workers wiped their feet and floors with! :-(

natalieh19
6/23/15

I have ordered tons of things from zulily. It has been hit and miss. Usually when I order name brand items such as fisher price or burts bees, the items are a good quality. More often than not however, I am disappointed in the items I get. I have learned NEVER to order clothes from them. They are either poor quality, or they don't fit. They are very nice, but will NOT give you a refund for anything.

joanng6

RE Collapse It Bowls
Unfortunately I was only shipped one item in this “set of six” order. I contacted Zulily customer service and they kindly resent another order (set of six) at no charge. Again, I only received one item. I contacted Zulily customer service wanting the additional four items sent overnight because at this point I needed the products ASAP since they were intended to be given as a gift. Here is where the trouble began. Zulily initially wanted me to pay an additional $119.00 for the already purchased four items. Their reasoning is that they credited me $40.00 for the original perchance plus $20.00 for overnight service! Somehow Zulily figured each bowl must cost $40.00 apiece. I insisted that since I had already paid for a set of six plus shipping they should credit the entire order – is that unreasonable? Evidently it is by Zulily standards because in the end I had to pay $20.00 shipping to get the items (needed as a gift). So in effect, if you order this set of six ‘Collapse It’ bowls expect to pay 50% more than the advertised price to get the product – nice work if you can get it. FYI, it would be less expensive to order from Crate & Barrel. Additionally, I asked Tracy, the last customer service manager I spoke with at Zulily for the name of her supervisor so I could try to work out this issue and she flat out refused to give me the name of someone I could contact.

Update:
I was so distressed by the above events that I contacted Zulily corporate office (yes, I am a bulldog). I had to leave a message on just any random voice mail that would hold additional messages. Their phone triage is not for the faint of heart. As a result I received a call from Zulily corporate office. They were very helpful. She promised to reimburse me for the $20.00 shipping and will ask Tracy to give out manager's names in the future.

I'll keep you posted if there are any further mishaps. Currently increasing the star rating to demonstrate good will.

carlas22
6/23/15

I was very excited to see such cute things for my grandbabies but after reading all the bad reviews.....im definitely NOT going to order anything...THANKU EVERY ONE FOR WARNING ME

kayo9
6/23/15

I wanted to order a darling little sun dress for my grand-daughter that I saw on their ad, but after opening the site, couldn't find it. Bait and switch.

kimig
6/22/15

I knew it was too good to be true, sadly I went for it anyway. The Fendi perfume I bought off of the site is fake and not cheap. (cheap compared to the real deal) Do not buy.

suzanned12
6/21/15

I agree with many of these reviews. Cheap quality and NO RETURN policy. Best to stay away from this site.

laquiae
6/21/15

I have never been so disappointed....basically with myself. First of all, I DEFINITELY should have read the reviews before I ordered. Secondly, I should've talked with other people I know, about ordering clothes online, to get some wisdom about the process. I ordered over $200 worth of clothes and could only fit two things. **** If you are a large, plus sized woman, never order from a website that does not have a return policy.**** When I shop at Lane Bryant, Ross, or Catherine's, I normally wear 2x but some things I need a 3x in. So I thought ordering 3 X's from Zulily would be fine. WRONG!!! Every single thing ran small. As I stated earlier, I could only fit two things and they were tight. 100% RAYON WAS A JOKE! There was a slender model modeling a dress made of 100% rayon. The dress came below her knees and the sleeves came down to the middle of her arms. When I tried it on, I couldn't get it over arms and it only came to mid thigh. Two other blouses, that looked very shiny and flowy, and cost me $25 each, we're made of 100% cotton. But its my fault that I didn't look at what the material was before I purchased them. So, my advice is read & check the material before you order, order at least one to two sizes up, expect to wait at least almost one month to receive your items and lastly, WHAT YOU SEE IS NOT ALWAYS WHAT YOU GET!

beverleyb
6/21/15

Why Is the sizing always off, the products are not described as they really are, everything I ordered was just junk, and you can't return anything, I am surprised that they are still in business, and the Long long wait for your products, stay away from this site, they should be closed down

gv22
6/20/15

Where does this merchandise come from? You can tell there's no quality control. Sorry Zuily you've lost a very valuable customer so would have purchased lots from your site and recommended this company to my co-workers but have gone back to say DONT ORDER FROM THIS SITE. You could have a good product if you put better quality and ensure customer satisfaction. It's only a matter of time you will run out of people who will give you a chance. Cleanup your act!!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't order to avoid disappointment and they will not accept returns.

annemariem1
6/20/15

Well its my second Zulily purchase that does not fit....bought these items a size larger just because of the last mistake and even worse fitting. Never buying from them again.

rosel71
6/19/15

I didn't find any reviews from this site earlier and guess they are ashamed of adding customer reviews. The pictures may have no correlation with actual products. They probably try to follow the picture to make your items after getting our oders. Pure crappy stuff and smell terribly like just coming out of sweatshops

darlenej5
6/19/15

After reading all the negative reviews I was really hesitant to order anything from Zulily....but, I ended up ordering 2 pairs of shoes from Zulily. The first pair I love and they came in after only about 2 weeks (surprise). The second pair I love as well but the soles are very slippery (will have to do something about that). Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised that they came in so quickly and were a very nice material. Now, let's see how my bill is handled hopefully no mistakes will be made. After reading the negative reviews about the clothes, though, I will absolutely not order anything from them.

janetp21
6/19/15

I have ordered from Zulily and had some good luck. However, I am now seeing the same items in stores and online for the same or even lesser prices. The original prices are bogus. I would prefer to buy the same items from businesses that send them quickly.

I do have to say, customer service has been nice. They will not take returns, but they will give you credit most of the time. Still not really worth it.

susand54
6/18/15

Ordered a dress and pair of shoes. They both looked nice on the website. The dress, well it probably cost a dollar in fabric and labor and the shoes? I was almost floored by the fumes from the shoe material when I opened the box. Looked so much cheaper than in the photo. They have a nice website and a good photographer but their merchandise is JUNK!

lindar71

Buyer BEWARE!!!

I placed an order on May 12th. It is now June 18th, and I still have not received my entire order! About three weeks after placing this--my first (and last, I promise!) order--I was informed via email that one of the items was no longer available and I was supposedly given a credit with Zulily. This is a credit I have no idea how to access, but this fact does not matter, as I will never use! Now, Rather than accepting this useless, to me, credit, I'm left with attempting to get my charge card credited for this unavailable item. The four remaining items in my order have been delivered in two shipments, so far, and I'm still waiting for the last item to arrive. This is VERY poor shipment service.

A six-pack of liquid hand soap was a good buy and worth it's price. However, the other two items in my order (a dress and a cardigan, with the second cardigan not yet received) are definitely NOT good quality. They looked great in the photo and seemed good in the description, but, In reality, they are junk...made in India of cheap fabric and shoddy workmanship. Had I seen them in a store, I would have walked right on by. I can buy much better junk at a K-Mart or Walmart!!!

My entire experience with Zulily has been a huge disappointment! I will not be a repeat customer!

sonyas11
6/18/15

I ordered 2 dresses and a cam 3 weeks ago. Waited and waited, but they wasted no time in charging my credit card. I called them and they said that orders come from other suppliers. I asked if I could cancel my order and get a refund and she said No. I asked her if I received the order and I didn't like it, she said No. I just received a email stating that the shipment is going to be delayed and if I wanted to cancel it I could. So I cancelled it. But, if the order is shipped out in the next 30 days they will not cancel it and go ahead and ship it. So I have to wait another 30 days to get my money back or get more order which I might not like and I am just stuck with it. I will never order from Zulily again.

rebeccal22
6/18/15

just received my order from zulilly, wrong color, puckered hems, with threads hanging, and neckline that only someone with a shrunken head could fit their head through!! Supposed be to be XL, perhaps in the world of lilliputians. Never ordering through them again!

lindas168
6/17/15

Zulily is such a waste of money. Don't ever buy from this website, unless you want your article of clothing get wrecked the first time you wear it. I am so disappointed I really wish I never wasted my money of this piece of crap clothing company.

cindyp13
6/17/15

Placed an order on May 27, 2015 and it took 4 weeks to receive (June 16, 2015). Items are not all that great. Pus size leggings are not for plus size women. Can only be used by small adult size person. Received wrong color on one item. Another item has a small hole at the neckline.
The packaging was poorly done. It rained and the box was not taped correctly and 3 items were soaked.
Had I read the reviews before I ordered I would never have ordered. Better to pay a little more and get what you want, when you want it.

Tip for consumers: Not worth it.

ellejays
6/16/15

Placed an order on 5/11/2015. After two weeks, I called and was told that my order would not be shipped until 6/13. After waiting for over 30 days, I cancelled. Part of the order came two days after I cancelled...I didn't even open it...I just sent it back. Friends told me that they have ordered from them and received cheap, ill fitting merchandise. I will never visit their website again.

janed95
6/16/15

I have sent 9 emails with photos of missing piece from Plow and Hearth mission rocker ordered in Feb. Keep getting chatty emails saying"we're trying" after Plow & Hearth promised to send me the piece and I sent Zulily the email signed by the Plow & Hearth rep. Instead I get remembrances (same one from two different signature Zulily reps about how nostalgic they are about THEIR family rockers. One rep. "Vonnie" promised to either get the missing piece (my first choice) or refund my purchase price. It is now June and still getting the chatty, do nothing responses. How crazy is that? I have spend thousands of dollars in past ordering from Zulily.

gabo6

Product quality: 3 of 5
Hit or miss. I've learned that apparel is a hit or miss, and since they have clearly stated up front their no return policy, I often don't order anything unless it's an item I'm already familiar with in regards to its quality and size. In general, apparel has been of a lower quality than I'd hoped for, especially for women, so I skip these. Otherwise, I just purchase items that I'm already familiar with (mainly housewares, toys, kids clothing and shoes).

Use of site and purchasing experience: 4 of 5
The Zulily app interface on the iPhone, the iPad, and on its website are all very user friendly. One improvement would be the ability to see all clothes by gender and size (and not after selecting by brand first).

Processing & shipping: 4 of 5
I carefully read through Zulily's purchase/delivery process, so their relatively slow shipping speed (especially compared to the usual online stores) was no surprise to me. Unless noted as guaranteed delivery by a certain date (i.e., Christmas season) under EACH item, expect items to take about 6 weeks to be delivered. Also, as someone else noted, their products are not owned by Zulily unless otherwise noted. They will buy from the manufactures AFTER receiving our orders so the process takes much longer. In my experience, if an item goes out of stock from the manufacturer after I've placed an order, Zulily has either 1) notified me with a later ship date or 2) refunded me along with extra cash for future spending (i.e., $10) for the inconvenience.

Customer service: 5 of 5
Excellent customer service. I always get a prompt response from them with very thorough explanation of any question I pose. One time they were slow to respond, but they quickly explained their situation and also sent me store credit for the delayed response! On another occasion, it'd been over a year since I'd purchased an item that I realized part of the product package was missing (a book set, missing 1 item) because I hadn't fully opened the box until the later date. I wrote them and they immediately apologized, said it was no longer in stock but gave me a reasonable partial refund. It's their customer service that keeps me coming back to their site.

Tip for consumers: After you've done your due diligence and price-compared with other online stores, Zulily is a great site to purchase bargain items if 1) you can wait 1-2 months for shipping, 2) you are already familiar with the quality of the product prior to purchase, and 3) what you selected is a non-essential item (you can live without it in case it's no longer available). If you want something at a certain date and are unsure of its quality, might be best to skip it to save you from unpleasant surprises or

barbarah57
6/15/15

After saving every dime I had to buy a few clothes for myself, I finally settled on this place because of price. Well, I ordered clothes for the plus size person I am, but these clothes wouldn't fit my 12 year old grand child. Of course there are no refunds, no exchanges for a bigger size... this place is nothing more than false advertisement at it's best. It reaches the extent of conducting a criminal business after reading the reviews. I lived and learned; I should have read the reviews first.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE!

suek18
6/15/15

I am now boiling mad. I've read the reviews for Zulilly.... apparently my experience is not unique. And I have not heard back from anyone. Here is the email I just sent to customer feedback.

To: feedback@zulilly.com

I've decided to forward a message I just emailed to customer service.

I am from Seattle, my experience with Zulilly.com has been dismal, your website states:
How we're different:
We work with thousands of different brands and we don’t store inventory. Working this way helps us keep prices low, and it means we can offer fresh products every day. Our usual time from order to shipment is 10-14 days. Perhaps you should say something like... Our goal is to have your order completed within 10 - 14 days. Your experience however, might be different.

Here is the email:

ORDER #s

Hello,

I'm emailing to try to get shipping information.

My order(s) were placed 10 days ago, and so far I've received one item. (Which by the was was disappointing, I considered returning it but frankly, I have little faith in this .com)

Last week I called to try to get an idea when my purchases might be processed. The representative was very polite and stuck to the script but was not able to give me any idea on what to expect/when.

I told him that I shop almost exclusively online because we live in the country and our options are very limited. We discussed your immediate competition, Amazon and the stellar service they give. He pointed out that I'll save a couple of dollars per item through Zulilly. Whoop, whoop. Big deal.

The three above referenced orders are pretty good sized orders... having said this, unless I can get some specific information about when I can expect delivery, I can tell you, I will NOT shop this online store again.

As I previously stated, I have considerable experience shopping online and have NEVER experienced anything like this. Put yourself in the shoes of your customer. You've just ordered quite a bit, and you are eagerly waiting shipment. Tick-tock, nothing. You call customer service to be told in detail how Zulilly works and the bottom line is... we have no idea when you will get your packages. In the future, you will want to consider shopping for the upcoming season, not the season you are in. WHAT?

Guess what folks... it's 2015. Not happy, not satisfied... Just looked at the order status, once again... no movement.

This is ridiculous.

Sue

6/22/2015: Follow-up

I finally received a partial order over the weekend. Leggings are fabulous and shoes adorable. The other items are as others have stated, cheaply made but doable. They will maybe make it a season, so the price is appropriate. I may use them again for shoes and leggings... customer service (the actual servicing) is poor at best. If you choose to use Zulilly, be prepared. Don't spend a lot because if you don't get the item, it's no great loss. If money is tight, DON'T.

jodyp7
6/15/15

Why am I always over charged? I just closed my account because it is not worth it anymore to do business with Zulily. Every time I place an order I either don't get the item or if I do I am over charged. On my last order, I ordered 2 pair of shoes. You got it, I was charged for 3! When I called them I received a excuse that they had a refund approval code on their records where my over charge was. I called my CC company and they said no it's a charge! When I explained the problem, they were kind enough to give me a credit so I didn't have to call Zulily back and fight with them. That is why I have been with this CC company since 1977. They take care of their customers.
I did call Zulily back and close my account. They have lost my business and I will shout it from the mtn. tops how bad they are!

dianab26
6/15/15

I ordered 6 items from zulily.com for $191 and after 2 weeks followed up to see why I hadn't received them despite being charged for the items. The representative said they were waiting for my entire order to be available prior to shipping which would be 2 more weeks. I asked if they could send the items that were available and they said they don't do partial shipments. So, my card was charged on 5/17 and I still don't have the items on 6/15. They said they will ship this week and I should have them in 5-10 business days. Seriously?!? Not happy with their business model at all! Update: Finally received items and believe me, not worth the wait! The sizing is very inconsistent in addition, there was one item that did not even look like the picture (ordered a cute black and white dress, they sent a blue, white and red dress with the same name and item number!) This is the WORST experience I have ever had ordering clothing from the Internet and won't be using the site again!

deborahc28
6/14/15

Why are your reviews so poor? I guess maybe it's because when you order, they charge you and then you don't even receive the merchandise for another 6 weeks!!!! I'm still waiting for my order.

shellyl13
6/13/15

I ordered 7 items from zulily and I really liked 3 of them. The lowdown-depending on the designer, some of the clothes advertised on zulily do not look the same in person. In person, all three of tunics I ordered did not look like they did on the website. The material was cheap and overall the items were disappointing, and there are no refunds. All 3 tunics were made by the same designer. I ordered a dress, palazzo pants, and a shirt by a different designer that I love. Material and quality was as advertised. You never really know what you're going to get when ordering online unless you have experience with the designer's clothes. I will use zulily again, but will only order clothes from specific designers. As far as the long wait for delivery, this was expected. The ship date they gave me was 3 weeks after the date I ordered my clothes. It shipped on the day they estimated.

dettew
6/13/15

I have really gotten in to Zulily over the past few weeks. To date, I have received 2 pairs of shoes, a shirt, a dress, and academic workbooks for my children. I have had really good experiences so far; nothing unexpected. I think my success has been largely due to the fact that I have made sure to do my homework. 1) I do not expect for shipping to be fast and I would not order something that I have to have in a certain timeframe. As others have mentioned, Zulily has to wait to receive your items and then ships them on to you. They ship to me from in Ohio and I live in Ohio so I am sure I receive things more quickly than a lot of others do. 2) No Refunds. It states this everywhere. If you get what you ordered and it doesn't work for you then I would not expect a refund. To this end, I try to be really! really sure that An item will fit me and look good on me before I buy. I try not to rely on Zulily's size chart and try to find measurements for the brand other places online. I try Google and if I can't find it there I search the brand on ebay. A lot of ebay sellers list the clothing's exact measurements. I am short, so I look for length measurements on dresses. Sometimes Zulily has these and sometimes they don't (and I can never tell by the models because they are so tall). When in doubt, I don't order it. I wait for something I like that I am more sure of. Zulily sells a lot of items that are similar, so you can be pretty sure they will again have something you like. Others have commented on the quality of the items sold, but I have gotten pretty much what I expected. You can get some information about a garment's material in the description, but again, don't take the chance if you don't feel really comfortable with it. Of course, you can always resell on ebay to recoup some of your money if the item doesn't work out. I would suggest listing measurements if you do try to resell. ;) I really like browsing Zulily's inventory and I like anticipating receiving my packages. Just know your risks before you dive in.

taraj11
6/13/15

I bought my daughter's Frozen party decorations on May 25. Her party was on June 7th. Extraordinarily upset because I AM STILL WAITING FOR THE SHIPMENT TO ARRIVE AND IT'S JUNE 13th!! I had to race to Wal-Mart two days before her birthday party because her decorations HADN'T EVEN BEEN SHIPPED OUT WHEN I CALLED THEM. The best part was the Return Policy. No returns? WTF??? Funny though how my credit card was charged immediantly after placing my order..This company completely snows you with their low prices and just kills you with shipping and arrival times!!! NEVER AGAIN WILL I NOT CHECK CONSUMER REVIEWS ONLINE!

tabbyt
6/12/15

I have shopped with Zulily several years and have bought many items that I love. The issues I have had are the extremely slow shipping and receiving damaged or broken items. Customer service has been great with refunds, but sometimes I really needed the item I ordered. I now try to be selective of what I order from them....stick to brands you know and don't order something if you need it in less than 6 weeks to be safe.

lauram59
6/12/15

I didn't expect couture and for the price the quality was very good. BUT, it took too long. I purchased a few items that I planned to take for a trip about three weeks before the trip thinking that they would come in time. Instead it took 6 weeks before I got my order. I didn't expect overnight but 6 weeks is way too long. Also the sizing is on the small size so order a size up and order WAY in advance.

jenr19
6/12/15

Yes, the website looks pretty and the prices 'seem' great, but beware!
I ordered six items and over a period of three weeks received a weekly email cancelling an item. Refunds were given, but that's not the point.
In the end I received three small items and it took over a month to get them. I'm in Australia, not a third-world country and have been successfully shopping online for many years.
This is my first and last experience with Zulily. There are many more players in the market who do it well and get it right first time.

Tip for consumers: Avoid disappointment and go elsewhere.

48 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zulily staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I have a pair of Tom shoes for my granddougther, they are a little small, any way to change?
8/27/13
Answer
jonv14
A: If you bought them from Zulily, you might see about making your granddaughters feet smaller. I'm sure that's easier than dealing with Zulily.
5/7/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I ordered a pair of boots from Zulily that were advertised as having a leather upper. Later, after looking these boots up elsewhere on the Internet, I learned they are actually manmade. I can't wear manmade shoes, and certainly not manmade boots. The boots have just been shipped. Is there any way I can get Zulily to take them back based on their erroneous advertising?
11/30/14
Answer
darquisev
A: If their advertisement was erroneous, evidently, Zulily should reimburse you immediately. Email their Customer Service & they will reply for sure. I encountered 2 or 3 times similar "incidents" and I was always reimbursed. Just tell it as it is, and you should be fine...
D.V.
4/20/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Zulily staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

29 Photos for Zulily