US Government's NSF

Tel: (877) 779-5615 or (888) 826-6564
service@zulily.com

682 Reviews for Zulily.com

Review Highlights

It was received into the post office from UPS on 6-18-11.

Invited friends and family in order to get store credit.

My grand-daughter will probably not fit in the shoes by the time they come.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

7/26/14

I am glad I found these reviews before ordering. The prices seemed to good to be true, so thought I should check it out. The items look beautiful on the internet. All I can say is they have done a great job advertising as it got me to take a second look.

Thanks everyone for posting.

7/25/14

I have ordered several items at different times...some items have shipped I thought quickly and then...the majority of items take FOREVER to arrive...I have not had the experience of receiving bad products except for a coated frying pan I could have bought at the family dollar store...perfume, kids shoes for granddaughters, jacket for grandson and a lot of kitchen stuff was quality stuff, ride on toys for all my grands, except for the pan from a unknown brand...buy from companies you have heard of and most of all...TRUST YOUR GUT!..i have contacted customer service and have not had a bad experience..i will order from them again....order, sit back, relax and forget about your order and it will eventually come...sad but true.

7/25/14

My goodness ! Save yourself money and lots and lots of time. Sizes are way off. For example: If you order pants size 8, you will get a size 2 that says its an 8. Don't order anything for a special occasion that you have coming up soon. It takes them a month just to ship it. Not kidding. Got store credit which sucks. I found something else that is not clothing, now just waiting forever and 2 days to get it.

7/25/14

Thanks for all the reviews. You've all saved me a lot of money. I won't be ordering from Zulily after reading these reviews.

7/25/14

I will never order from Zulily again. The photos are incredibly deceiving, nothing is the way it appears on these clever photographs. The sizes are not true either, so things will not only look different, but also don't fit. No returns possible. I will give no star at all, but in order to submit I have to select at least one star.

7/24/14

I will give one star because I have to. Ordering from Zulily is the absolute worst mistake I have made. No returns, only a store credit. They ship by dinosaur. Nothing is what is seems. I will NEVER EVER do business with Zulily, let alone invite a friend!

7/24/14

First be prepared to wait and wait. I order clothes at the beginning of a new season so my granddaughter actually can wear them or at the end of a season to put away for the following year.Buying name brands is safer.If I am unfamiliar with a brand I Google it to see if it is sold elsewhere,not just made for Zulily.The shipping charges are very high.Many times I would like to order a single item ,but between the wait and cost I skip it .In general I have been pleased with my purchases but a return policy would be more customer friendly

7/23/14

I purchased a 4XL skirt for a fantastic price from Zulily and just received it today. As I opened the package, right away I could tell it was not a 4XL. I attempted to try it on anyway, and of course it didn't go past my thighs. I gave it to my daughter to try on who wears an XL and it fit her perfectly. When I looked at the inner label, I saw the size was "written" in. I find this to be a purposeful scam either from the company, Rising International or from Zulily themselves. I understood I was unable to return items, and with the prices I was thinking there might be small rips, that could be fixed or the color not be the exact color, but not a blatant lie from the company on the size of the product. Even worse, seeing the size "written" into the label. I do NOT recommend shopping Zulily because obviously you could be scammed into purchasing items you aren't able to use, or didn't purchase to begin with, just so the company can make money and you are stuck holding the bag.

7/23/14

I purchased a "coach" bag for over $300 and it was a knockoff. I am completely disappointed and feel ripped off! Zulilly will not get another dime of my money or business.

7/23/14

Not only does it take a long time to receive your item, but if for some reason if your purchase doesn't work out, it is non returnable. I've been burned twice - shame on me!
I should have learned my lesson the first time!
It's a nutty idea! It's like buying a pig in a poke!

7/23/14

I will say it does take forever to get your orders. But the items that have been incorrect the customer service was great. I have always received a full refund. They never have you send back items. If the order is wrong or damaged or just don't like it they give me a refund and I keep the items. GREAT customer service!

7/23/14

This company can't possibly last long. I am still waiting for my order from 3 weeks ago and they just told me it was going to be another 2 weeks. Yet they did not have a problem charging my credit card the day I placed the order. Will never shop here again.

The 5-star ratings on this site are clearly coming from a Zulily rep. So sad.

7/22/14

Be careful. They advertise bags as a major designer with an original value in the $200 and up range. They say it is leather. I received my very cheap bag today and no, it was not Michael Kors. And it was vegan (what!!!). That's funny that they left that part out of the original description. No longer a fan or customer

7/22/14

I bought clothes from them 3 times. The 1st time I bought 2 different color blouses and what I got are 2 same color blouses . I called them and I was told it was a mistake, it won't happen again. When I bought clothes the 3rd time, I ordered a very bright red dress, when I got the package, the color of the dress is in between brown and dark red, very depressed color. Now I know they mail people whatever clothes they have but what we have ordered. The quality of their clothes is the same as the stuff you buy from the dollar stores. I wore the dress for 2 days, all the threads were torn apart, VERY TRASHY! If you return stuff , you will not get your shipping fee back. I am sure the shipping fee is more than what their clothes are worth, they will never lose.

7/21/14

Based on my recent purchases, July 2014. I am very disappointed how they have handled my complaints. Not only they have given me false information they also crippled me financially by taking the charges out of my account even though, they have cancelled my order within minutes of placement. Not to mention you cannot return the items you purchase, and if you have to return them due to u ordered the wrong size which happens sometimes, they can't do an even exchange. You will have to place a new order for the correct size and only if it's available on their website and pay that order in advance. Once they received your items back, they will credit your account with a store credit minus all the discount they gave you at the time you have ordered it. I have been very disappointed with the customer service I have received and will no longer buy from this company. I will never recommend them to my friends and family so to not have them go through what I have experienced. It is absolutely devastating. Analiza D. Bolt

7/21/14

FIRST OFF, let me save future customers any problems in advance BEFORE THEY PLACE AN ORDER....
Notice the whopping 1.9 star rating?
Keep reading...

FIRST OFF >>> WHAT A JOKE!

POOR, NON-EXISTING CUSTOMER SERVICE!

NO RETURN POLICY... you bought it YOU KEEP IT!

COMPUTER GENERATED E-MAIL RESPONSES FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE!

ALL THE 5 STAR REVIEWS YOU SEE POSTED HERE ARE FROM ZULILY'S CORPORATE OFFICE IN SEATTLE TO BAND-AID ALL THE NEGATIVE AND JUSTLY EARNED,AND ACCURATELY DEPICTED REVIEWS.

PISS OFF ZULILY! QUIT RIPPING PEOPLE OFF!

7/20/14

Doesn't get any worse than this. STAY AWAY !!!!!
I ordered a picture keeper, dress, and size 5 sandals from them. The dress was two sizes too small and the size 5 sandals fit my friend who wears a 7 1/2. Now I shop a lot online and am a retired attorney, but I have never read any "Terms and Agreement" on any website that had such unfair customer policies. I gave the dress to my granddaughter and will give the pretty red suede sandals to a friend, but it is so sad when we trust a company and receive such bad customer service...to the point of being a fraud ( shoe sizes a 5 fits like a 7 1/2). There are companies out there who have deals and will accept returns....If you have never used Zulily....don't do it....it is not worth it.

7/20/14

I've read all of the negative comments, and I empathize. I've been shopping with Zulily for 3 years now, and have been through it ALL.
However, I am also an avid shopper with Hautelook, Ideeli , Rue La La and Gilt.
These boutiques can't match Zulilys great prices or unique styles. After scanning my 4 online boutique choices daily, I always end up back to Zulily. We DO ALL know that Zulily offers unique products that can't be found on ANY of those websites.
Patience is essential when shopping with Zulily. We all need to understand that. I'm still waiting a month for my order. It's not Zulilys fault, its their vendors faults with delayed shipping.
However, we need to be informed and updated throughout the shipping process.
Before negative comments are posted, think of what you'll be receiving and the deal you've been granted.
Thank you John T, a knowledgeable Zulily rep, for offering compensation and a piece of mind. You truly are a great CSR, John T.
I hope you're recognized for your strong CSR skills.

In style with Zulily,
Lisa J.

7/19/14

I shop Zulily constantly for my Granddaughter. They have wonderful and unique products that, even if I could find elsewhere, would cost 40 to 60% more. Clothing, shoes, and toys are all available. Yes, there shipping does not meet the needs of those who demand instant gratification. For me, the items I order are well worth the wait.

7/18/14

2 stars because I'm feeling generous today. Same trouble here... bought an item and it took 2 weeks to get to Zulily to ship. They sure spend a ton of money advertising... maybe they should spend it in distribution first. I figure this is a good site to order out of season... because by the time the seasons change; I might get my items.

7/15/14

I placed an order on June26 finally got some of the order an July 16th. Every thing is sized smaller than regular plus sizes. I didn't receive 2 dresses that I ordered but after seeing the one I got I wish I had never placed and paid for the order. The material in the clothes is so cheap and doesn't look at all what the picture showed. I am going to post on Facebook for no one to order from this website.. BIG BIG RIPOFF. I HAD BETTER GET THE OTHER 2 DRESSES THAT I ORDERED AND PAID FOR SO I CAN GIVE THEM TO A CHARITY WITH THE RST OF THIS JUNK MERCHANDISE. THANKS ZULILY FOR NOTHING.

7/15/14

Zulily,where do you get your merchandise? The sizing is so small for the one on the label an xl should be just that. Why should one bear the cost of returning,flawed items. I feel so cheated. There should be a law for what you are sending out as good merchandise. You should have a return policy if you are legit.

7/14/14

i placed an order on june 29 '14 and i just got a message stating my order is being shipped (july 15) and is due to arrive on july 24 ...almost an entire MONTH after placing the order! it says on their website orders take 10-14 days ...which would be fine, but this is completely UNACCEPTABLE. you FAIL zulily. i will never order from you again.

7/14/14

I wish I had done my usual research before I made my shoe purchase! I bought and PAID ( paid being the operative word here) for a pair of OK shoes on the 7/2/2014 and the darn things haven't even been sent yet!!!! They are not expected to be shipped until the 7/19/2014 REALLY UNACCEPTABLE!!! Zuilly Avoid avoid avoid

7/14/14

I bought a carpet for my daughter, which cost me $ 169, they shipped quickly, but the quality of the carpet is really terrible. I think I will never shop on this website.

7/14/14

I have ordered three times from this company-each time took longer-they advertise merchandise they dont have because you never get it they just credit you for it 3 weeks later and tell you it is no longer a stocked item. The adult clothing must be made in laos because the material is so cheap and smells of chmeicals. STAY AWAY!!!!

7/14/14

As said by so many others, if I could give it no stars I would.

Ordered three items for my girlfriend's birthday three weeks before the date.. One item came in, yet I never received updates on the status of the remaining items. When I reached out to zulily I received an email the next day stating there had been a delay in shipping but they would be in that week and sent to me. My girlfriend's birthday came and went, the other two items have yet to be shipped to zulily, one item not having any status at all.

This is one company that needs to broadcast their stocking and shipping processes up front, if I'd known they don't maintain inventories listed I would have ordered elsewhere. I don't recommend this company at all.

7/13/14

I don't mind waiting for merchandise but the return policy is BOGUS. They don't have one!! but make an "exception" by giving you store credit AND you have to send your items back to the original distribution center (different items come from different centers). And you have to pay for the return yourself. I WISH I would have read these review first. Unless you are intimately familiar with a specific product, you have NO idea if shoes or clothes will fit the way you want them too. Keep your 65% discount Zulily!!!! I'd rather have a 25% discount but be able to return an item!!

7/13/14

I give it No stars. I placed a $70 order of merchandise. the sizing on the items are at least 3 sizes too small. Please be very careful when ordering ANY clothing from them. I personally am never ever going to order from them again. Their customer service to me has been very unhelpful.

7/12/14

Zulily shipped shoes in the incorrect size; I ordered 13 and it sent 11.5. Since it could not ship the proper size, Zulily as a condition of my getting a refund forced me to pay the cost of returning the improperly sized shoes, stating that "it could not" refund the shipping cost. All it could offer was a store credit. Since the company seems unable to fill orders properly, I am unwilling to purchase anything more there and am out the almost $9 in costs for the return shipment. Buyers beware!

7/12/14

It wasn't until AFTER ordering that they tell you about the process for how long it will take to actually ship out the item. TERRIBLE way to do business! It was estimated that my order from 6/8 would ship on 6/30...it did not ship to me until 7/7! --- Way too long for them to "use" my money. I will NOT EVER shop with Zulily again.

7/11/14

UNREAL! In today's day and age.....to deal with this is ridiculous! I ordered a dress on June 27...the charge was on my debit card immediately....but then it disappeared for 2 weeks....I called they told me once we order it will go out 3 WEEKS later! WHAT! I needed the dress for an outing! Now its all pointless and I won't use them ever again! I paid $6 shipping plus $30 for the dress...so it not cheap...just weird! STAY AWAY!

7/11/14

Thank you to everyone who has ever put up a review for Zully they almost go me. I was viewing their site for several day. The plus size section and seen some cute things. Something told me to google Zully Reviews and thank God I did... The didn't get me....

7/11/14

I've ordered twice from this company within a week from one another I should have waited for the first order to arrive to see the quality of the product. The sizes are not true especially in the shoes. I ordered my son a 8.5 as I cannot find them anywhere in my city. When his shoes came they were smaller than an 8, I also ordered shoes for myself and exactly the same issue. I ordered 3 items from 3 different stores or sites all the items that came are made in China, another words that why they can sell them for so cheap!! Going to try and return them lets see what will happen.

7/9/14

I only order the name brands( sperry,Tommy Hilfiger, izod, nautica) and I'm aware of shipping times , my only complaint is that when you order sometimes if you check back within a week or so you find the item cheaper and I've emailed them and I've gotten no clear answer as of why something I ordered a week ago is now $10-$15 bucks cheaper

7/8/14

it's been a great experience which landed me a great job i would recommend this site to everyone because it works thanks again.

7/8/14

I ordered 5 maternity outfits from zulilly. I received 4 of them after six weeks. One was cancelled without my knowledge. The items were thread bare and irregularly sewn. The maternity pants were tight in the legs and butt and the cloth band was so large they still slid off. Another note...6 weeks for maternity clothes?? If I were further along they would have been pointless anyway.

7/7/14

I ordered 4 boys shirts from this site back on 6/8/14, STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY OF THEM! Contacted customer service, and get a half ass apology for it, that's it? Horrible customer service, horrible NO RETURN policy, horrible shipping!!!!

7/7/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE COMPANY! THE WORSE SERVICE EVER! TRUST ME...You can find better crap in the trashcan!
And... NO RETURN POLICY!!! I should have known better.
Clothes so cheap that they dissolve in the washing machine on the first wash !???
What the hell? I ordered a pretty summer top for my little girl, and one sleeve was three (3) inches longer than the other! My child is NOT the octopus kid! What a joke. Cheap ass crap! I've had better luck at garage sales and the good will store.
Shipping SUCKS and is so slow that you'll be ok if you order winter items in the summer and expect them in the fall (rolling my eyes). My order was all gobbed up in a knotted ball and thrown in an over size box. This is obviously done, so they can OVER CHARGE they're customers on shipping. This and it tokk a MONTH AND A HALF to get my order!?!?
As for the rest of my order, it sucked as bad as the previously mentioned summer dress...JUNK! Cheap seams already coming out after the first wash!
All I can say is STAY AWAY! Spend your money at walmart, target, the dollar store, etc. NEVER AGAIN!

7/7/14

My wife ordered two (2) electric cars for 2 of our Grandchildren. She ordered them last February and April months ahead of their birthdays, yes she is that organized! The problem arose after she did not open the boxes until mid June when to her dismay she found that they both were used and missing key parts.

Zulily Customer Care gave us a credit for one of the cars and replaced the second car. Customer Care does NOT get better than this!!!!!

7/6/14

Stick to name brand. I got a nice blouse. A purse was cheezy. Bangle bracelets so small couldn't get over my hand, and cheaply made the hoop earrings were huge. I think I will buy elsewhere

7/3/14

In my expeirence I found the items to be of poor quality, not as advertised, not properly sized and the customer service rep to be unprofessional and rude. I will never, EVER waste my time with this online company again. And my account information was lost, information about another customer was given out to me, and I could clearly hear the "party" other people in the background socializing talking about their facebook pages.

7/3/14

I don't even look at their stuff. I would but I refuse to be required to register for a site just to look.

7/1/14

You have to know what quality of clothes your buying,read the description good and look at the item good, and enlarge it. If your a GOOD SHOPPER, you will get a good/decent item. I love a lot of their things, but there are some not great quality things, but normally you can pick out the NOT great stuff pretty easy. And the Italian clothes are wonderful, but sizing is really different, make sure you read the sizing.
Cheaper things need to be bought bigger too.
I like that you find some DIFFERENT things because they sell from so many different companies and stores. Kids things are so cute, and cute shoes too.
Just be a good shopper and you have no problems.
Shipping will improve with more experience, since it's a newer company.

7/1/14

I placed an order on May 25 and still have only received 1 item! it has been saying for the past month "preparing to ship" and NOTHING! At this point I have contacted the BBB and also demanded my money back in full! I will NEVER order from these people again!

6/30/14

I was surprised that they required my name and email just to look. While I am fine with providing that kind of information if I decide to purchase from a site, I don't want to have to do tat just to look. No bargain is worth that to me

6/30/14

I promised myself I would NEVER use Zulily again after I spent $80 in merchandise and received it over a month after the order was placed. When the items arrived, half of them were made of horribly cheap fabric and just did not do me justice.

I tried to return them by contacting customer service to which they explained that they do not do returns but this time (rightttt) would make an exception. Upon them receiving my items back, I got an e-mail that I received CREDIT to their website.

I honestly have no desire to use their website or put this money into their crappy clothing. So annoyed.

6/28/14

They do not tell you that their normal shipping time frame is 12-17 business days form the order date to ship from their fulfillment center...and there are no returns!
STAY FAR AWAY!!!!!!

6/28/14

Sure wish I had read this site BEFORE I ordered nearly $200 from them. The package never reached me after a month. It was returned to them by UPS the day after they shipped it because there was something missing or damaged. They are now treating it as delivered to me and returned by me (via an email response to my cancellation email on 6/25/14)!!

I attempted to call this morning and found that both numbers I was able to locate are no longer in service. The numbers I tried were: Tel: (877) 779-5615 or (888) 826-6564

They have also charged my Visa for an additional $35 two days after I had placed another order which doesn't even show an order number and has not been shipped. Getting my money back will be fun I'm sure! But I'm ready for them now, and I won't hesitate to go to the BBB and/or small claims court if they don't promptly refund both charges.

6/27/14

By Zulily's count I have ordered 109 items. Several times I have received an item that was different from what I ordered. While this is inconvenient, when I sent an email to Zulily (I always attach a picture of the incorrect item that I had received) I was always offered a refund, given an apology for Zulily's error and been asked to donate the item to charity. This made sense to me because the error was Zulily's, not mine, so why should I not only be left to try and find a replacement item, but inconvenienced by having to return the incorrect item that Zulily had sent me?

Today, once again I received an item that was not what I ordered, not even close to it. When I wrote to Zulily with a picture of the incorrect item they had sent to me the response email from Zulily was very different from what I had received in the past. I was told to print out a return address label and send the item back if I wanted a refund.

While that may seem easy to Zulily's representatives, it is not that easy for me. I am a handicapped woman with a very serious bone disease. Shopping in the retail world is something I am unable to do. In fact, I am scheduled to have surgery again on July 10th. So not only am I inconvenienced by having to scramble to find a replacement and pay expedited shipping to get the time to me but in addition I'm being told that I have to find a way to get this item back to Zulily if I want a refund--a refund only needed because of Zulily's error.

After reading the email I called and spoke with a live representative who put me on hold for almost ten minutes and came back to tell me, in a unfriendly tone, that they would make an "exception for me THIS time" and refund my money. It was presented as if Zulily was doing me a favor, not as if Zulily was sorry for the error on their part, or the inconvenience they had caused me once again.

I was so upset and shocked by the tone of the conversation that I asked to speak to a manager. I was put on hold for an extended period of time yet again only to speak with a manager who had the same attitude as the first Zulily representative I had spoken to. When I explained my situation to the manager, her response was that Zulily couldn't be aware of each person's medical situation. When I asked about the subject of quality control I was told that the people filling the orders had no way to know that the wrong item was being sent. From my point of view that is a problem and that is most certainly not quality control. If the person filling the order truly has no way to know if they are doing so correctly then how can Zulily expect to keep its customer base?

Yes, my purchase price is being refunded, but that is not the only issue in customer service. How you treat your customers largely determines if you keep them or not. Zulily's prices are good, but not good enough for this customer to put up with being treated poorly.

If Zulily is growing quickly and experiencing growing pains that is understandable, but if the people in charge of customer service continue to make customers pay (monetarily and/or through inconvenience) for mistakes that Zulily makes then the growth will most certainly cease.

The Best Baby Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber