US Government's NSF

1st Review:
annabell

580 Reviews for Zulily.com

Review Highlights

It was received into the post office from UPS on 6-18-11.

Invited friends and family in order to get store credit.

My grand-daughter will probably not fit in the shoes by the time they come.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

4/24/14

I am done with Zulily. I have placed so many orders with them, some have gone well but several have not and I will not give them another dollar. They messed up an order at Christmas time and I was stuck trying to figure something else out and they've done it again with Mother's Day. They think it's okay to cancel items after the order was placed weeks prior and then just put a $10 credit on your Zulily account so you can turn around and spend even more money with them! That is not good service and it is a joke. This company cannot be relied on with things like gifts because the order will most likely get messed up or show up too late.

4/23/14

I really love Zulily. I've been ordering from them for some time now. My one tip is do your research with the stuff you plan to buy. They have good quality and bad quality merchandise. They have brands we know and love and brands that are not really brands. If i like something I research the true price on amazon or ebay. I read reviews on the product. I've been happy with all my orders. I did get the wrong brand for a pair of leggings once. I called customer service and they gave me a full refund and $10 store credit and told me to keep the leggings. I didn't have to ask for any of this. Very helpful.

4/20/14

when ordering from this site be very careful The picture makes the clothing look so nice only to receive the package and say Oh no not again the material is cheap half of the time my granddaughter only gets to wear the stuff once before it falls apart .I am afaid to wash the stuff in the washing machine so most of the time I wash the stuff by hand so that it doesn't fall apart .They say the orders will take 6-10 days to get here when I have waited up to 2 months for orders .at the present time I am waiting on an order that they say they delivered to me on march 28 and I never received I have been calling ,sending emails no response I am mot saying that I have not ever been satisfied with some of there stuff because I have they do have certain vendors that sell very high quality clothing including mia bella couture,speecless and a few others but they should really look into the mercants that they except on there site before letting them use there name because the quality of there stuff is going to bring them down some of the stuff looks like it was sewn by someone with there eyes blindfolded and forget about trying to return something its a nightmare sending email and you have to send picture and phone calls customers just beware when ordering and just order one thing at a time from a certain brand name just to see the quality of the product there is a reason they have a no return policy !

4/19/14

I too have spent thousands of dollars over several years. Shame on me. Only buy from this site if the merchandise is from a trusted brand (Sperry, Tea, Tom's, Stride Rite, etc.). Otherwise you have no idea what quality or size you will be getting and again...no returns. I expected to wait several weeks for merchandise; however, in some cases it has taken well over 6 weeks. The sizing of the clothing is considerably smaller than stated in the sizing chart or the clothing is poorly made. It is true that you may get some "good" bargains on this site, but the bad buys far outweigh the good and you have no recourse if an item is ill-fitting, of poor quality, or even the wrong item. I now only shop on the internet if the store has a local affiliate and/or a generous return policy.

4/18/14

I wish I had come here and read reviews before ordering from this company. Looking at the pics on the site, I fell in LOVE with so many of the dresses for my granddaughters, but decided to start with only two. I am SO thankful for that. It took five weeks to receive the dresses and although well made, they must be made for very short, chunky girls instead of the size I ordered. My girls are average size and height, the pic on site showed both dresses hitting just above the knee and fitting a little loosely. The dresses I received hit both girls a hand length below the rear end and both girls could almost fit in one dress. They're HUGE! I'll never order from this site again and I will make sure the people I referred here is aware of the situation. The only thing I can do is buy leggings or shorts to wear under the dresses and have someone take them up so they can wear them.

4/18/14

The orders do not ship out on the expected date. Not happy at all. Poor customer service. Had 2 orders and one from each order will make it. Spent over 100 dollars. Will never ever order from them again.

4/18/14

The wait time is RIDICULOUS. I own a website and drop ship every day. Unlike Zulily, instead of wasting time and money shipping the items to me first, and then to my customer, I have the manufacturers ship directly to my customer. This saves money and WEEKS of time. ADDITIONALLY - selling clothing without any sort of return/exchange policy is ridiculous. I've purchased 10 things in the last 2 months. Of the four that actually arrived, two of the items were nowhere near the size stated on the zulily website. I'm off to ebay to try to recover some of the $ i spent. While it's addicting to shop with zulily and find such great deals, the hit or miss is mostly miss and i will not be shopping with zulily again.

4/18/14

I placed an order on Apr. 1st for 2 Easter dresses for my daughters. I received an email on Apr. 17th stating the order had just shipped out and would arrive on Apr. 22nd - well Easter is on Apr. 20th and now I'm left with having to go buy last minute, left over Easter dresses and pay AGAIN (until the day I receive my refund). The policy stated that it takes about 16-18 days to receive the items. I was so upset... we planned to take family photos and all bought matching colors for Easter. The lady from customer services did apologize but sounded as happy as can be and then even wished me a happy Easter --- How sarcastic is that??!!!! I will NEVER buy anything else from Zulily again and I recommend everyone to STAY AWAY!!!!!!!

4/17/14

I have ordered hundreds of dollars of merchandise from this site and am about to give up. First of all, there is the delay factor. By the time the order arrives, you forget what it is you ordered. Items are flagged as "shipped" when in reality it means "info sent to the shipper to expect a shipment." Weeks go by before you have the items, which, in many cases, are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay smaller than advertised. I am normally a size 4-6, and end up ordering xls, just to get them to fit. No returns. In some cases, the workmanship is hideous, truly seeming to come from a third world country. In their defense, zulily employes competent and courteous staff members who try and resolve issues but it seems that some times, one can't make chicken salad out of chicken poop.

4/16/14

After spending a few thousand dollars on this site over the past few years, I'm done. The service has become worse over time; shipping times longer; communication poor; orders canceled when they don't have the correct amount of product to fulfill their orders (this REALLY sucks when you're trying to buy similar/complimentary items for each of your kids and then one of them gets left out); the colors on the bedding and rug I ordered are WAY off what was shown online (I realize that colors on computer can look different, but the color shown online is the same color as shown on the merchandise's tag, but NOT the same color as the bedding and rug.) I ordered a bat-wing shirt that was so poorly made that I cannot even wear it. If I were to wear it and raise my elbow at all, you'd be able to see in the sleeve hold all the way to my chest.

I understand having a "no return" policy when a customer changes their mind, but when an item is just plain garbage, they need to do SOMETHING to honor the customer.

I've held on for many years, but after waiting over a month for my last few orders to even ship, I'm done.

4/15/14

It's no joke about having to wait a month for delivery. I ordered items for my grandson's Easter basket and they won't arrive until well after the holiday. If you send an e-mail to their customer service don't expect a response.

4/15/14

Mixed. Ordered a nice purse but when I got it the zippers were broke & wouldn't work. I've ordered some plus-size (2x) dresses and tops and some fit and some are definitely not plus size. Cheaper clothing, but for a dress under $20.00 what do you expect. It does take forever and a day to get anything.

4/15/14

I ordered some reading glasses (first order) and wanted to return immediately because of poor quality and THEY WILL EITHER NOT ALLOW RETURNS OR ONLY GIVE STORE CREDIT!!!! BAD SERVICE, IN MY OPINION.

4/11/14

I feel like Zulily is a prime example of the complainers being the ones to take the time to write a review but my experience was wonderful. The dress I ordered came within a week, I expected much longer due to the reviews that I read but it arrived more faster than orders made with major retailers. They allowed me to track it every step of the way. The merchandise was fantastic and the dress I bought is already a favorite. For a one-size fits all dress I was afraid it might be flimsy but it's not at all.

4/8/14

One month estimated delivery with no option to upgrade to faster delivery. Zulily has to receive order from vendor, then they turn around and ship regular mail to you. Again, you cannot upgrade shipping.

4/8/14

Do not order from this site. Placed an order for two toddler-sized spring jackets on March 16th. Estimated shipping date, given for both items, was April 1st. One of the items was supposedly being set for shipping, early last week, and that is still the status. Wouldn't it be nice, once the estimated shipping date has come and gone, if they could update customer with a new estimated shipping date?The other item is "still in transit". No updated shipping date.....nothing. At this rate, given that items usually take two weeks to arrive after they are shipped, it will be middle to late May before they arrive. Never, never again!!!!!!

4/8/14

Takes one month for delivery and my order arrived incomplete. Customer service repeatedly apologizes but do not have the ability to do anything but try to call the actual vendor on your behalf. In my case, vendor appears to be unreachable as I am still waiting to hear back several weeks later. It's not an effective system and not worth it. Now I've called three times and spoken with three different customer service representatives. I wanted to speak with a manager but none were working at the time I called (approximately 9:30AM EST). I thought I was getting a bargain by shopping at this site, but now I just wish I had gone to the vendor directly and will do so in the future.

4/7/14

So i ordered for the first time from zulily and I called almost everyday to find out about my order for about a month and they always said that the 4 th of april I would be finally recieving my order checked the mail to nothing so I called only to find out my order was cancled after I had checked my bank account which said payment was processed for that order I will never ever in my life order from them again not only do thry make you pay for shipping and still take more then s month to send orders but cancel yhem I am in online shopper and was so unhappy

4/6/14

Every pair of shoes I have purchased from zulily for our girls have either not fit correctly or have started to fall apart after a couple of weeks. That doesn't happen with shoes we purchase even from Walmart. Very poor quality. Some of their name brand stuff is nice and at a good price like Laura Dare but I think all of their stuff is seconds or defects and some of it costs more than other places. Be sure to do a price check before purchasing on anything you buy from them. I saw a Small World Toys Haute Couture Fashion Studio they had for $34.95 with their 7.95 shipping of course while Amazon has it for $24.95 with free prime shipping. So they might have a bargain or two, but it can take months to receive your item. You have to be careful because some of their stuff is over priced and some of it is just plain junk. It usually states that they do not accept returns and of course they do not refund shipping. I have bought my last item from them. Not cost effective.

4/5/14

I have had 3 orders from them and this is all to do with toddler clothes. So far, everything has been extremely good quality, true to size, and amazing prices. I did have a problem with my 3rd order on a pair of shoes for my grandson. After waiting 4 weeks, they cancelled the order. I wrote them explaining how wrong it was, they should know inventory prior to selling items. Plus it happened they were for his Easter outfit. When I came home today, they were delivered to my house and waiting on my doorstep. I am so happy, and thus far highly recommend them. You must expect a long wait for delivery, it's how their system works, other than that I am a very happy customer!

4/3/14

First order, a Seahawk handkerchief for my lab, ordered a large, it fit my sons Beagle, barely. Waited four weeks for order to arrive, then didn't fit. Second go around, ordered a shirt, woman's XL. Waited so long for this order to be delivered, they gave me a shipping credit. Seven weeks after ordering this shirt, it arrived, and what was suppose to be an XL, was maybe a petite for a teenager, and the material was so thin you could see through it, not at all what it looked like on their site (looked like a nice thicker cotton)! I am afraid to wash it, there may be nothing left! Will NEVER order from this company again. Happened once, shame on me, happened twice, NEVER AGAIN! Their site looks nice, but that is about all. Don't do it!

4/3/14

I was a long standing customer of Zulily. I put up with the wait, the missed items, the splitting of orders, canceling items after purchase. But now, that's it! I'm done. What did it: they do not back up their designer products. I purchased rainboots, designer ones, that leaked after wearing in a big rain. I take extremely good care of my shoes, so I thought no worries I'll send an email to customer service. Oh wait. It's Zulily! There is no way they will back this up and issue me a credit, a partial credit, a refund, or even offer to contact the vendor for a replacement. Yes, Zulily pulled through again, Mr. reliable crappy customer service. Nada.

4/2/14

My very first purchase was my last, unfortunately. I found this one jacket that was amazing looking on the site! I purchased every color they offered because it was that AMAZING! I also got a few other things. I always refer to sizing charts first, so I knew the size to choose, which was the size I always wear anyhow. Not confusing. After almost a month I finally get my entire order and not one of the jackets even comes close to fitting! I measured them vs what the size chart said and it was about 3-4" off everywhere! I emailed them and they said they'd "allow" a return. So grateful i was that they "allowed" a return of their misrepresented items! So gracious! I spent almost $20 to return PARCEL POST mind you! And then about two weeks later get confirmation they have processed my return in....Get This! The form of a store credit!!!!!!! I was like WTF?! Why the hell would i want to purchase AGAIN from a website that shows inaccurate sizing????????? Still waiting for them to refund me for real.

4/1/14

Great place for deals. Plan 3 weeks for delivery. I've ordered stride rite shoes, toms, carters shoes, beach gear, clothing, etc. Avoid unfamiliar prices; check pricing with amazon.

4/1/14

I think Zulily is great. For a person like myself who doesn't have a lot of time to go out and actually shop, it's nice to pop on the computer at lunch, maybe see a few things I like, place my order and be done with it. The customer service has always been great. Yeah, it takes awhile for the stuff to come in but the people who gripe about that obviously can't read because the process is stated very clearly throughout the site. Also, I think they get choice style picks. The buyers have an awesome eye. I will continue to use Zulily but if I want something right away, I'll take myself to a department store.

3/31/14

I've placed a couple of orders and I understood that shipping would be delayed, I could live with that. I received the last thing I ordered in a week, all good. I just received the first thing I ordered a Nino Bossi (beware) 'Leather' purse (they call it a tote - no way!). This thing smells (not like leather, more like a tire shop) and has an odd feel, it is not leather and the quality could only be called a 'second. This purchase / rip off / lesson, cost me $89.99 (including shipping $97.94). Proceed on this site with caution.

3/31/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE! I ordered a skirt from this website and received and email confirming my order, with a picture of said skirt, along with this email I received a tracking number. I tracked my order and it said it had shipped and in the mail, so for so good... That soon changed. I got my package and opened it up, only to find... A CHILD'S BACKPACK! Not the skirt I ordered. I am calling on monday to see if they will clear up this mess. I will never order from Zulily.com again and I will spread the news that they are a poor company to do business with. I had planned to order my son's summer wardrobe from this site. I am glad I didn't order those. Don't waste your time or money!

Since writing this review and contacting the site, I have received an email stating that I received a store credit of 10 dollars , i could keep the item given to me by mistake and they were sending me a new skirt... lets see if it shows up.

3/30/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM ZULILY!

Like many of the posters here, I've had a bad experience with Zulily and would never recommend this site to anyone. Quite frankly, I think it is a scam! It's true, the site takes a ridiculous amount of time to ship your items (it states this on the site) but I knew this going in- that wasn't the problem. The problem is the quality of the clothing- it's GARBAGE! I ordered 4 items from them, 3 dresses and a shirt-the quality is horrible. Bad stitching, cheap materials...real crap. The clothes are so bad, I would not dare be seen in public wearing them- again, this is an issue of quality. These clothes look like they were produced by a high school sewing class. Now I know why all sales are final! 2 of the dresses, I will wear as PJ's- the third will be thrown out.

Bottom line: Don't waste your time or money. All sales are final.

3/28/14

I placed an order for some shoes only to have Zulily cancel my order and issue a refund for the cost of the shoes. I paid shipping but that portion was not refunded. Filed a complaint with Paypal. The total amount should have been refunded because I expected to receive the order.

3/28/14

I've place 2 orders and both became situations. The first order was for both my 1yr old and 3yr old. I bought 2 pair of shoes for my 1 yr old and 1 pair for my 3yr old. When the shoes FINALLY came, the shoes for my 1yr old fit but the other pair didn't. She just got into a size 9 so it should have had some room for growth in it. SHE COULDN'T EVEN PUT THE SHOES ON!!! The size inside stated 9 but it didn't fit like a 9. I received a credit after sending a full detailed email.

So, I used the credit to buy 2 pair of shoes for my 3yr old. Well...again it took several days just for it to get to the company from wherever! Today, they shipped but it showed on the email notification that my address was incorrect - part of my old address and part of my new address. I immediately called FedEx to see if they could catch the error. I was told to call Zulily since the label was created 5 min earlier. I called. Spoke to Ryan and he told me within 5 min, the label was created and the package left! Load of boo boo. I know they could have created another label. He told me to let it be received at the address and then send it back. HELLO...the address it went to does not exist. I was very frustrating because I really thought the shoes were cute and we've been waiting such a long time; now there's an even longer wait. I at least had someone to contact me back after I sent a follow-up email today. I was told I would get a refund in about 3-5 days. If these shoes do come from China area, I at least have a better shipping experience getting the same kind of shoe from EBAY.

3/27/14

I have ordered from them in the past and have had an ok experience. It does take a horrible amount of time to receive an item but I believe they warn you about this. My problem is customer service. I recently ordered a clothing item in size 4T. When it arrived it was a 2T and the packing slip said 4T. Very disappointing. I went online and emailed their customer service 2 days ago and have yet to hear from them. I should have read more of the customer reviews. Not very many positive ones at all.

3/26/14

Shipping time alone is a low score. Heading to Hawaii tomorrow and ordered clothes 1 month in advance - still have not arrived. Will not order again, it was very hard to get any status update until week 3 which then it just said it was preparing for shipment.

3/26/14

Terrible place to buy clothes from. I believe they get their products from China. I placed 4 orders within a two week period recently. All of them are shipped very slow and all items (clothing and 1 pair of shoes) were all cheaply made and the sizing was off on everything. Everything was smaller than it claimed and the clothing is so lopsided you could swear it was made in a sweat shop by a 5 yr old. This one shirt had one sleeve higher than the other and was really short and it was supposed to be plus size. I purchased pants that literally started right under my chest (in the photo they hit right under the belly button), were dragging on the floor and skin tight. Do not order clothing, especially plus size items from Zulilly, you will be disappointed! I imagine they get all their stuff from China or companies who have their stuff made there. Poor quality, sizing way off and conveniently you can not return any of it because they don't accept returns. I wonder why? Because they know you won't be happy.

3/26/14

I ordered 6 pairs of shoes, they shipped them out a month later, only for the post office "to lose them". When you call the customer service they're very unprofessional and never know what you're talking about. I called back today and they said they could only re-ship 3 of the six pairs! Very frustrating!!! I asked for my money back and will never order from them in my life.

3/26/14

I placed an order and when it started shipping over a month later I had my credit card replaced due to the Target issues...they sent me an email to update my info and I did (or so I thought). Apparently I was supposed to have some 6th sense that their system was being updated and you have to call to update your payment (their email said click HERE to update payment info). Half my items got cancelled it was just a joke. I called customer service and they said, sorry you should have called us to update your payment info. My order is so mismatched and their customer service was just a bunch of sorry.

3/25/14

I placed an order almost a month ago. They took my money immediately now they have NO IDEA when my order will arrive at their facility or will ship. Then they will ship it Fed-Ex smart post that will add an additional week on to this.

3/23/14

I don't think Zulily deserves one two or three stars but five stars. I buy all my children's clothes from them and have saved a lot of money PLUS I receive high quality products. Normally expensive brands are almost half do the price. What I do is I order the coming season clothes with one or two months ahead of time. Of course, if you are in a rush it won't work but normally the items ship within two or three weeks. I have always received ALL my orders and any issue that I have the customer service is excellent. Five stars for Zulily

3/23/14

Let's see I placed my order and a month later it finally shipped. When I got my order it was missing two items. Those two items were never found. I will NEVER order from them again.

3/21/14

I wish I could give this company no stars. Much like everyone else should have read the reviews first. Ordered two pair of sneakers on February 27, 2014. Today is March 21, 2014 and the items still haven't even shipped. I called disgruntled as a first time customer to cancel and all they said was ok. I asked them how does it feel to have a first time customer say how Unsatisfied they are and all they did was give me a $10 credit. KEEP IT I WON't EVER USE IT BECAUSE I WILL CANCEL MY DAILY EMAILS FROM THEM AND NEVER VIEW THEIR WEBSITE AGAIN. WARNING-STAY AWAY. I WILL STICK WITH IDEELI!

3/21/14

Very positive experience. Fabulous selection. Yes, there is a risk of ordering with no return policy - yet it's prominent, not disguised in small print. If one out of three young designer outfits suits you - this already pays the price of other two you can give away to a sister or girlfriend. The best part, almost every piece is unique.

3/19/14

order #316190528 I placed my order on Feb 26, 2014 only to realise that my order will not be shipped until March 14 as the day came closer it was changed to March 17 thwnI got an email asking me to update payment information soI checked my bank to make sure the payment came out od my account which it did on the same day I placed my order when I called the company I was told that the payment was returned to my account on March 2 no such thing the next day I received another email saying there was a glitch in the system and my payment was successfully received and they were sorry for the mistake and to disregard the first email today March 19 I called to ask if my order has been shipped only to be told that my payment did not go through I wish I had read some of these reviews before ordering. now I do not know if I would ever get my money back or my order at this point and time I would be happy to get my money back but since they claim they did not receive it so if something seems too good to be true it usually is, BUYER BEWARE

3/18/14

I have just now received my completed order (3/18/2014) after receiving one of the items last weekend and my other item today. I ordered a Cuisinart hand mixer and a Cuisinart immersion blender. Ordered both on the same day (2/19/2014) from the same sale category. So it took nearly a full month for everything to process and ship. I don't understand why they arrived separately. It just takes FOREVER (it feels like) for orders to complete. They have nice things but if it isn't under the "ready-to-ship" section, order it, and forget that you ordered it because the wait time is killer.

3/18/14

**warning** I wish I review the ratings before making my purchase with them.I have no idea how they're able to stay in business with the bad qualities in their items,bad customer service and the exteremly long inaccuate time of arriving! There's reason why they didn't give you more than one view on the picture!

3/18/14

I ordered a hoodie on 2-26 but it didn't ship for about 2 weeks. Then, it turns out the package never arrived because it was shipped to a partial address. When you go on line to see what happened, their address line is too short to include the floor. I cancelled the order and will NEVER order from these people again. Takes too long for them to even process it and then the shipper they use takes forever to ship.

3/18/14

Zulily itself seems okay, but their shipping partner, UPS Mail Innovations, makes ordering from them NOT WORTH the hassle. I received half of my order about 3 weeks after ordering, the rest remains undelivered despite a tracking number that indicates delivery should have been 7 days ago. There is NO WAY TO CONTACT UPS MAIL INNOVATIONS (their phone sends you immediately to voicemail, or due to "call volume", disconnects you. Period. Zulily's response is "I'm so sorry, if you don't receive items, we will refund you after 21 days have elapsed from your order." It will be a month from my order 2 days from now and I have no package and no refund. I don't know what they save on shipping, but it is simply not worth doing business with them.

3/13/14

Receiving my outfit for my daughter weeks after ordering it, she is unable to wear it because the pants are made for kids without knees, apparently... The butt part of the pant goes all the way past her chest and the leg portion is only about 3inches long and doesn't even reach her knee... I don't understand how "pants" fit as booty shorts! Plus there is no cost confirmation on shipping when you go to check out!

3/9/14

I ordered 3 bras at same time. All 3 came in separate wasteful separate packaging over packaging rather in one box. Horrible environmental waste
Company refused to allow me to return one bra with a poor fit due to "intimate" nature of item. Seriously?? A bra is no more intimate than a t shirt with regards to a person trying it on. They seem to mistake a bra with a panty
Will never shop with this company again

3/4/14

Had to give my email address to access site, used a random fake name just in case. 10 MINUTES LATER my fake name gets some email from some random online vendor. This is how I check which sites sell my information. NO THANK YOU! Will not be ordering from this site ever!

3/4/14

I started to shop there being the MVP something in Kohl's ( I spent usually 2-3 thousand per years shopping for my 4 sons, their girls, and for my granddaughter, 2 yrs old). My status let me buy at Kohl's with anytime-20% off... But I was so impressed with QUALITY and PRICES at my lovely Zulili, I told about this business to all my friends, and I watch them to be NOT less happy than me and my family... I don't leave Kohl's, no, but this Zulili takes me to check any event (I am subscribed, and my name Olga at olllie... , my email. Kelvin Clain's product I bought is EXVELLENT, everything is coming pact soulfully, and any question or problem is resolved in interests of the customer (me and mine) I even got a refund for a lovely fabric bag from Nepal that had just a spot of paint on the back... THEY EVEN DID NOT REQUEST ME TO SEND IT TO THEM!!! IT is OUTSTANDING. People are afraid to compliment the new found place where things are such unusual that EVERYONE (women, of course:-) ask me where I got so nice tunic or cardigan.... OMG, so lovely!!! Thank you Zulili, and sorry that I was so selfish to try to keep you only for ourselves:-) Go to the big world of business, dear blue bird of Happiness! Anyone can ask me any question applying at olllie ksavie at Face Book, and at Twitter: OlleiKsavie, I believe. Will check my address. THANK YOU FOR TO BE SO NICE. JCPenny will cry not to follow YOUR business idea. I will always be yours. Olga, Ollie.

LOVE LOVE LOVE ZULILY

I've put in probably over 100 orders over the past 2 years. I've learned over time to order name brands or do some research before purchasing. For example, sometime I check out Amazon to compare prices and sometimes Amazon is cheaper. Every single time I've had a problem with an order, the Zulily customer service has refunded my money, not expected me to return the item and usually given me a store credit. So, if your order is time sensitive, yeah, don't order it from Zulily because it can take a long time and yeah, once or twice they have run out of stock on something I really wanted--but heck, who cares. I just absolutely love this site--I pretty much buy everything for my house and family from Zulily at this point.

About Zulily
Specialties & Business Description
Zulily is a daily deals site for moms, babies and kids which sells clothes, shoes, toys, products for the home.
Meet the Business Representative