US Government's NSF

domains@zoosk.com

308 Reviews for Zoosk.com

Review Highlights

cedesp

Even before my profile was fully created I was having doubts.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

albertw20
6/21/14

I am finding that the overwhelming negative reviews about this site are true. They incessantly lead you to believe that people are looking at you and are interested in you as a lure to get you to join or buy coins (I still don't get the purpose of coins). I believe that my deactivated account will now join the other "zombie" accounts that stay online for other rubes to view and have false hope. As a test, I tried to include in my description a suggestion to search for reviews on ZOOSK... almost immediately the addition was deleted from my profile... why don't they want people to read reviews on their service except for their own falsely positive ones?... obvious, isn't it.

byronb30
6/20/14

I sure wish I had read this list of reviews before I spend any money on this crappy website. Within a few minutes I was very suspicious, and always reviews just confirms what I thought. What a piece of dung.

vs19
6/17/14

refused to except photo
said it was a picture of a picture??
it was taken with i phone & uploaded, i told them if they wouldn't except pic to refund money. they wouldn't.
3 days on & unable to return messages to interested parties.
its a scam!!!!

annm47
6/17/14

Worst dating site ever. It is basically extortion. It cost me $56.00+ for one month to try it. They charge an activation fee as well on top of the monthly fee. Then you cannot review mutual matches- you have to pay more to "unlock" them. The carousel is a joke- it shows only someones photo, will not let you read the profile, and then asks if you are interested in meeting them. The matches that they "pick" for you are usually nothing like someone you would be interested in. If you are not a member, you cannot respond to messages. That is what sucked me into the one month most expensive dating site trial of my life. Awful, horrendous, just a money maker for Zoosk. I would recommend this site to no one....

dennisl29
6/16/14

All I said was that she seemed to outclass the site itself and we both needed to get off of it. She said "call me".

cazzh
6/15/14

Zoosk is fake from start to finish-i intend to challenge them legally.A friend of mine discovered his face on there-he doesnt use it-His home town was listed as miles and miles away and his birthday was fabricated.no one can reply to your message because they are all fake-they steal profiles from facebook,which is where they started as an app.Stay well clear of this site

robertl92
6/15/14

I should have checked out the reviews of this site before I subscribed to it.... My story sounds like everyone else's here... They charge you to join and communicate with one another. But then they also want to charge you for every text that someone sends to you... That or they encourage you to submit to one of their junk sites either buy something to gain points... Which in turn takes over a month for it to apply towards your points... The survey questionnaire's are ridiculous they repeat some of the same questions over and over in different ways... Which is very strange...

brianp40
6/11/14

Huge ripoff. Insanely stupid design. It sends out fake replies to Winks, misleading you to think the person actually responded. You can turn this feature off if you know it exists and search for the way to do it. Then, you have buy "coins" in order to actually connect with anyone. Horrible. Worst experience ever. Stay away.

miken47
6/9/14

This site sucks. Its a total rip off. Application fee? Didn't know I was applying for a credit card? Are you kidding me? And then there's the coins....what a joke. Even after you pay for the subscription AND the "application fee" you still have to purchase coins to unlock potential matches....THE WORST DATING SITE EVER!!!
Don't waste your time or your money.

macm30
6/7/14

When I first joined Zoosk, they failed to mention the $24.95 actuation fee. After I didn't finish payment they sent an email forgoing this fee.
As I started winking at the ladies, I noticed that two ladies gave the same return answers and two others also gave the same answers. To me this means that some type of computer answered my winks, not the ladies themselves.
I believe this is FRAUD.

lucindae
6/5/14

They don't tell you how much it really cost, the carousels are a rip off. I was playing carousels daily and getting 40 free coins, then zoosk upgraded me and stopped the ability to get free carousels. They send messages on my behalf without my permission, and several people send me similar messages that indicate the same person wrote it. I deactivated my account and took down my pictures and my profile was still receiving messages like, "Hey Beautiful." Long story short, avoid certain dating sites, check out reviews before you sign up.

edwardt17
6/5/14

boobs flying off the page. i try a sleeveless shirt and its not appropriate!!!
ADMINISTRATIVELY BLOCKED without a singe reason given EVEN WHEN ASKED FOR. THE " VIEWS" are horsecrap. they are self perpetuating. if you breeze past someones picture..its a view they are told of, whether you went to read their profile or not, and then...when THEY LOOK AT YOU as SOMEONE WHO "VIEWED" them, you get a "VIEW" back. do NOT waste YOUR f ING time. Take the self perpetuating monthly fee and hidden SIGN UP CHARGE and go get blasted at a bar and screw whoever looks good by the end of the night. money well spent.

susanf24
5/28/14

I joined Zoosk because it said it was a free dating website. Sure it's free to post, but once someone contacts you in order to read the message you have to pay a whopping $29. a month or $89. for 3 months. OK -- someone interesting looking wrote me so I paid up! Low and behold I start getting TONS of EMAILS everytime someone sorts through and looks at me. OK... I'm sure there's a way to turn that off... but the ultimate RIP OFF is the have a carousel for looking at pictures, and if someone likes me, and says they're interested, you have to BUY COINS -- andother huge expense!!! ZOOSK is a total rip off, and an annoying website that mixes everyone together so half the people you look at in the carousel are out of state. At first you can earn coins by using the carousel, so if there's mutual interest you can use the earned coins to see their profile. Soon after, you can only earn coins by signing up for paid products. ZOOSK is an unbelievable RIP OFF. If you want fee dating, that's truly free (upgrades available) join POF or OK Cupid, you will not be happy if you pay for a Zoosk membership!

deec19
5/28/14

Beware! I have only been on this site for 3 weeks and was provided with very few profiles in my area. Lots of NY so I decided to reach out to a NY guy who seemed interesting. Was texting with him and he said he had been robbed at gunpoint and needed me to send him $ to get him out if a jam. I immediately blocked him from my phone and from the website and immediately reported the scam to zoosk. Was informed that this occasionally occurs and that this person is more than likely in another country trying to pull off this scam. What kind of protection to the public is this? What a waste of time and $. These sites are exploiting people through their emotions. I'm hoping that a smart attorney will institute a class action suit to protect all of us in the future.

nancyb38
5/23/14

Zero, negative, negative rating. STAY AWAY FROM ZOOSK.
I am compelled to share my recent experience on Zoosk. Zoosk now blocked my access because I sent messages to several women who did not respond to my initial message -asking if they were real. I guess Zoosk didn't like my message.

I searched for a reputable dating website for my son who recently graduated from medical school and is beginning an internship with UCLA because he has been so busy with med school and had so little time for social activities.

I found some attractive and educated women on the Zoosk site that I recommended to him. There have been no responses for 10 days after he sent messages to a dozen women. I began to wonder if these women were real and actually exist. I did some research about this site and found reviews that seemed to confirm my suspicion. Mind you, albeit I am his mother, he is a good looking young man with an impressive resume.

We wasted time and money ($29.99). Thank Buddha it was only for a one month subscription!

This dating website fraudulent is a shill and lures people with fake profiles and responses. Buyer BEWARE of this website!

briant39
5/21/14

THIS SITE IS HORRIBLE from many aspects. 1. Fake profiles. 2. Horrible Customer service. 3. Female members were not attractive to me at all. In my opinion they were desperate. 4. Bad quality all together. BE WARNED!!!!!

monniej
5/21/14

I just cancelled my one month subsciption. This site is very objective, starting with the fact that you can waive the subscription fee by just cancelling the first attempt and waiting for the follow up email reeling you back in. So I went for it; signed up for one month and I'm not impressed at all.
The supposed view list is fraudulent as far as people actually ATTEMPTING to view your profile. You have to go through a list when you search profile; in doing this, zoosk sends a notification to all the profiles you cljcked through telling them you viewed their profile...but this is an unavoidable feature on the site.
I cancelled for two reasons:
1.) Zoosk was matching me up with guys that were at least 400 miles away from me that claimed to be in love(in addition to a second email basically stating the same feelings from another guy within miles from the first one).
2.) Very deceptive. You will get views from guys that look great, but you will get contacted every two seconds from bums in your local area. You will see through all the glam in no time...took me 3 days.

johnn557
5/21/14

I joined and used pay pal to make the purchase. As I clicked OK to pay a second charge appeared which said something like membership set up fee and it cost as much as the monthly charge itself. A friend of mine told me she paid with a credit card and when the second membership setup fee showed up she clicked cancel. The site then offered to wave the set up fee. This site's computer program is terrible and requires the use of several separate pages to get the info on matches. The site will also tell you a person is on line when in fact they signed off over a half hour earlier! I would not recommend this site even to my ex !!

daniell19
Apprentice Reviewer
5/17/14

I joined to see how the website was. Don't trust this site. It will suck you in to spend money. You might get a fake person. It has free messenger for text and video chat. It is hard to say if you will find anyone.

dawns19
5/14/14

WARNING Stay away! I am a woman that is going though a divorce. I don't go to bars and a workaholic so I don't get out much in the social light and thought I would try the site for free at first. You will get all kinds of views immediately. After I paid $85.00 for 3 months ($25 fee I didn't know about up front) I found out a day later from a guy who was irritated that I viewed him 14 times in one day in which I did not. After thinking about it, I discovered that every time you scroll all the singles, it sends a message to them that you viewed them even though you never looked at their profile. When you scroll through all the people that viewed you, it sends them a message as well that you viewed them. When it came down to it, I think a lot of people are correct that all the good looking people are bots. With all the good looking guys who viewed me, only guys who were not so great looking contacted me. Then you embarrass yourself when you think someone is really interested because they viewed you a lot to find out that it automatically generates the view every time they scroll to see who viewed them. There is no way to get a refund and no way to reverse the charge from your bank. I have only been a member for 1 day and I am already sick to my stomach that I just threw away $85. My mistake at first was doing research on the best dating sites which was moreless probably paid for by the company to put in those articles. AVOID AT ALL COST or throw away your money. Now I have to ride out 3 months of this fraudulent site.

craign9
5/13/14

DO NOT JOIN THIS LYING CHEATING WEBSITE. YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTING AND THEY WONT GIVE A REFUND.
Without doubt this is a modern day con. you never quite get the service the suggest unless you pay extra at every turn. It seems impossible to chat to another site user unless you pay for credits and that's the same even after you have paid the registration fee.

ashishs5
5/9/14

So many fake profiles ... clearly !! and so many responses ... !! I got highly suspicious when I saw so many responses from so many good loking (apparently sane) women and later found that these are just crappy bots apparently run by the website ... This is super Crap !! PLEASE DO NOT MAKE THEM RICH !!! These are a bunch of web developers trying to get easy money !! Sad people fall for such stuff :( ... includes me !!

johne53
5/6/14

Lots of Fake profiles with zoosk staff running them HOW TO GET REFUND WITHIN 7 DAYS OF SIGNUP EMAIL THEM THIS BELOW

Hi i would like a refund as required by applicable law
covered by the CCA The Consumer Credit Act 1974 or cancellation under Section 67
i am within my right to cancel and obtain refund within 7 days using the cooling off period
failure to refund {THE AMOUNT} will result in court action

{yourfull name and address inc postcode}
{your email you used}
price of fee £72
to be paid back onto credit card

Terms and Policies

ZOOSK

EUROPE - TERMS OF USE AGREEMENT

Last Revised: October 7, 2013

PLEASE READ THIS TERMS OF USE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING OR USING OUR SITES AND OUR SERVICES, YOU WILL BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND ALL TERMS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE OUR SITES OR OUR SERVICES.

PLEASE PAY PARTICULAR ATTENTION TO THE TERMS IN CAPITALS INCLUDING CLAUSES 3(d), 12 (d) and (e), 16, 17, 18 AND 19.

IF YOU BECOME A ZOOSK SUBSCRIBER AND PAY BY CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD (OR OTHER PAYMENT METHOD ASSOCIATED WITH AN AUTOMATICALLY RENEWING SUBSCRIPTION), YOUR SUBSCRIPTION WILL AUTOMATICALLY RENEW FOR CERTAIN PERIODS OF TIME IF YOU DO NOT CANCEL PRIOR TO THE END OF THE TERM. SEE SECTIONS 12(d) AND (e) FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE AUTOMATIC RENEWAL TERMS APPLICABLE TO SUBSCRIPTIONS.

Zoosk, Inc. is a corporation organized under the laws of the State of Delaware, USA (file number 4328757). If you have any questions or comments about this Terms of Use Agreement, you may contact Zoosk by writing to us at: Zoosk, Inc., Attn: Customer Service – Terms of Use, 989 Market Street, San Francisco, CA 94103.

This Terms of Use Agreement (the "Agreement") is a legal agreement that governs our relationship with users and others that interact with Zoosk, Inc. and our related companies ("Zoosk," "we," or "us") in connection with the use of Zoosk websites (including www.zoosk.com) (the "Sites") and our Services (as defined below). THE AGREEMENT APPLIES TO USERS AND OTHERS THAT INTERACT WITH OUR SITES AND SERVICES WHO LIVE IN A COUNTRY IN THE EUROPEAN UNION OR IN ICELAND, LIECHTENSTEIN, NORWAY OR SWITZERLAND (“EUROPE”). If you live in the USA or another country that is not part of Europe, your relationship with us is governed by here.

Zoosk currently makes services, products and features available through our Sites, applications, which include mobile applications and applications available on social networking sites and other platforms, and our downloadable products (the "Services").

We are constantly updating, modifying and improving the Services to reflect new technologies and the way our Service are used by our users. Our Services are inherently innovative and you acknowledge that they will change over time and that certain features or portions of the Services may be modified, suspended or discontinued without liability to you. This Agreement will apply to all additional or modified Services unless otherwise indicated.

Your use of certain Services may be subject to additional terms and conditions, and such terms and conditions will be either listed in this Agreement, or will be presented or accessible to you by Zoosk when you sign up to use, or use, such Services ("Additional Terms"). All such Additional Terms are a part of this Agreement unless those terms say otherwise.

This Agreement does not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with Zoosk for any products or services not covered by this Agreement.

All visitors to or users of our Sites or Services, whether registered or not, are "users" of the Services for purposes of this Agreement. If you register for the Services by creating an account, you become a "Member".

Zoosk may change the terms of this Agreement and any policy or guideline of the Services at any time. When we change the Agreement, we will update the “last revised” date at the top of this page.

If you are a non-subscribing user or Member at the time of any change, unless otherwise indicated, any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting the revisions to the Site or Service, and your use of the Service after such posting will constitute acceptance by you of the revised Agreement. If you are a subscribing Member at the time of any change or modification, unless otherwise indicated this Agreement will continue to govern your membership until such time that your subscription renews as contemplated by Section 12. If you continue your subscription, the renewal will constitute acceptance by you of the revised Agreement. Alternatively, if you terminate your subscription at such time, your use of the Service after your termination will constitute acceptance by you of the revised Agreement. As a result, you should frequently review this Agreement and all applicable terms and policies to understand the terms that apply to your use of the Services. If you do not agree to the amended terms, you must stop using the Services.

ELECTRONIC RECORDS

Because the Services are provided electronically, you agree that Zoosk will provide important information electronically if you use the Services. You agree to being provided with this Agreement, notices, disclosures, information, policies and other materials in electronic form (collectively "Electronic Records"), rather than in paper form. Your agreement to receive Electronic Records applies to all notices, disclosures, documents, records or other materials that Zoosk may be required to provide to you.

Electronic Records will be provided on our Sites and Services or sent to the email address associated with your account.

You may withdraw your consent to receive Electronic Records by contacting us in writing at the address provided above. However, the Services provided by Zoosk are only available if you agree to receive Electronic Records. If you withdraw your consent your account will be deactivated.

You can obtain a paper copy of an Electronic Record by contacting us in writing at the address provided above. Zoosk may charge a reasonable fee to cover the costs of printing and sending the requested Electronic Record.
ELIGIBILITY

By accessing or using the Services, you agree that you:

are at least 18 years old;

have never been convicted of any criminal offense characterized as a sexual offense;

have not previously been suspended or removed from the Services;

are entitled to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement;

are not a competitor of Zoosk and are not using the Services for reasons that are in competition with Zoosk or other than for its intended purpose; and

are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any country which the United States has (i) embargoed, (ii) identified as a "Specially Designated National" or (iii) placed on the Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders.
USE OF THE SERVICES

You may only use the Services, including the posting of any content through the Services, in a manner consistent with this Agreement and any and all applicable laws. You may not use the Services in countries where the Services are prohibited.

Member Account. You will only create one unique profile for use of the Services. You will not include any telephone numbers, street addresses, URLs, multimedia, artworks downloaded from external sources, email addresses or any other contact information in your profile or in any other publicly viewable User Content (as defined in Section 4 below) or other communications made in connection with your use of the Services. Additionally, you will not include your last name in your dating profile. You understand and agree that anyone may be able to view any information you choose to make publically available.

Account Security. You understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password, including the purchase of any of our Paid Services (as defined in Section 12 below).

You will:

immediately notify Zoosk if you suspect any unauthorized use of your username or password or any other breach of security;

ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session;

not use the account, profile, username or password of any other user or Member; and

use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.

Zoosk is not responsible for any loss or damage arising from the theft of your username or password. We recommend that you use a strong password for your account, never use the same password on multiple sites or services and change your password frequently.

Exclusive Use. You will only use the Services for personal use and you will not use them in connection with any commercial endeavors. You will not permit any other person to use the Services or otherwise transfer your right to use the Services to any other person.

Interactions with Other Users. You are responsible for your use of the Services. This includes all risks associated with any online or offline interactions with others, including dating. There is no substitute for acting with caution when communicating with any stranger who wants to meet you.

Zoosk is not responsible for the conduct of its users or their compatibility with you. You agree that Zoosk is under no obligation to screen its users, inquire into the background of its users or attempt to verify information provided by its users. You agree that not all users are available for matching and that Zoosk may create test profiles or accounts to monitor the operation of the Services.

You will take all necessary precautions when meeting other users, especially if you decide to meet in person. IN ADDITION, YOU WILL REVIEW OUR ONLINE DATING SAFETY TIPS PRIOR TO USING THE SERVICES.

These tips provide general advice aimed at engaging in safer dating practices, such as not providing your last name, home address, place of work, financial information (such as your credit card number or your bank account number) or other identifying information to other users and stopping all communications with anyone who pressures you for personal or financial information or attempts in any way to trick you into revealing it.

You will treat all other users with dignity and respect and comply with our user conduct rules set forth in Section 3(f) below.

No Commercial Solicitation or Advertising. You will not engage in any advertising or solicitation to buy or sell any products or services through the use of the Services and you will not transmit any chain letters, junk or spam email to other users. Additionally, you will not use any information obtained from the Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent.

User Conduct. Zoosk is not responsible for the conduct of its users, whether or not such conduct is in connection with the use of the Site or the Services.

You agree not to do any of the following in connection with the Services or the users thereof:

use the Service in any unlawful manner or in a manner that is harmful to or violates the rights of others;

engage in any unlawful, harassing, obscene, intimidating, threatening, predatory or stalking conduct;

use the Services in any manner that could disrupt, damage, disable, overburden, impair or affect the performance of the Services or interfere with or attempt to interfere with any other user's use of the Services;

impersonate any person or entity, or lie about your age, identity, affiliation, connection or association with, any person or entity;

make any commercial use of the Services or promote or solicit involvement in or support of a political platform, religion, cult, or sect;

defraud, swindle or deceive other users of the Services;

disseminate another person's personal information without his or her permission, or collect or solicit another person's personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes;

solicit or engage in gambling or any similar activity or any illegal or unlawful activity;

use any scripts, bots or other automated technology to scrape or access the Services;

collect or solicit personal information about anyone under 18;

use the Service for any phishing, trolling or similar activities;

use the Service to redirect users to other sites or encourage users to visit other sites;

harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Services by electronic or other means or use the Services to send, either directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk e-mail or communications, unsolicited commercial e-mail or communications or other spamming or spamming activities;

attempt to access any Services or area of the Sites that you are not permitted to access; or

permit or allow other people or third parties to access and use the Services via your account.

Reporting Violations. If you wish to report any violation of this Agreement by others, including Members, you may do so by using the "Report This Profile" button or similar button or link on the Services or by contacting us here.

Verification and Enforcement. If Zoosk carries out any investigation or any inquiry into your use of the Services, and Zoosk requests certain information from you, you agree to provide to Zoosk, upon request, complete, accurate and current information confirming your eligibility for use of the Services.

If you have violated the terms of this Agreement, misused the Services or behaved in a way that could be regarded as inappropriate or unlawful, Zoosk may investigate, take appropriate legal action against you and/or terminate your account and cancel your subscription and/or membership.
USER CONTENT

Responsibility for User Content. You are responsible for the content and information that you publish, transmit, display or communicate to Zoosk through the Services or to others (collectively referred to as a "post").

This includes messages, data, text, photos, video, music, graphics, links or other materials posted through chat messages, community pages, email messages, mobile messages, photos and profile information.

Your submissions and those of other users, collectively, are "User Content".

Zoosk does not control and is not responsible for any User Content posted by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto.

Zoosk is not responsible for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you encounter.

Accuracy of Information. You will not post any inaccurate, misleading, incomplete or false information or User Content to Zoosk or to any other user.

You agree that all images posted to your dating profile are of you and were taken within the last 2 years and will update your dating profile accordingly.

You may be required to supply certain information and post a photo of yourself to use the Services.

No Duty to Review User Content. You agree that Zoosk has no duty to prescreen, review, control, monitor or edit the User Content posted by users.

Zoosk is not responsible for User Content that is provided by others.

You are responsible for creating backup copies and replacing any User Content you post or store on the Services at your own cost and expense, and Zoosk recommends that you do this.

License of User Content to Zoosk. Zoosk claims no ownership or control over your User Content, except where specifically provided for in this Agreement, on the Services or in a separate agreement.

However, you do give us certain rights in the User Content you upload.

You agree that Zoosk may review, edit, refuse to accept or delete your User Content at any time to ensure compliance with this Agreement and all applicable policies, without notice. This includes Zoosk’s right to modify, crop or “photoshop” any photos you submit to comply with Zoosk’s policies, practices and procedures.

By submitting or posting User Content, you allow Zoosk to use, copy, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, adapt, create derivative works of, modify and distribute your User Content on a worldwide basis.

You also allow Zoosk to allow third parties to use, copy, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, adapt, create derivative works of, modify and distribute your User Content on a worldwide basis in connection with the use, promotion and operation of our Services.

You further agree that the User Content and the public posting and use of your User Content by Zoosk will not infringe the rights of any third party or violate the terms of this Agreement.

You understand that you will not be entitled to any additional compensation for any use of your User Content.

Use of Proprietary Information of Others. You will not post, copy, create derivative works of or distribute any copyrighted or trademarked or proprietary material without the consent of the person who owns the material. This includes any User Content posted by other users that you share.

Prohibited Content. You will not post, copy or distribute any User Content that violates any third-party rights or any applicable law or is prohibited under this Agreement or any other Zoosk policy governing your use of the Services ("Prohibited Content"). Prohibited Content includes without limitation User Content that:

is obscene, pornographic, profane, defamatory, abusive, offensive, indecent, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, inflammatory, inaccurate, untruthful, fraudulent or illegal;

promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;

is intended to, or does, harass, or intimidate any other user or third party;

infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party, including User Content that contains others' copyrighted content (e.g., photos, images, music, movies, videos, etc.) without obtaining proper permission first;

contains video, audio, photographs, or images of another person without his or her express written consent (or in the case of a minor, the minor's legal guardian) or otherwise violates anyone's right of privacy or publicity;

promotes or enables illegal or unlawful activities, such as instructions on how to make or buy illegal weapons or drugs;

violates someone's data privacy or data protection rights;

contains viruses, time bombs, trojan horses, cancelbots, worms or other harmful, or disruptive codes, components or devices;

contains any advertising, fundraising or promotional content; or

is objectionable or restricts or inhibits any person from using or enjoying the Services or exposes Zoosk or its users to harm or loss of any type.

Submissions. You can submit questions, comments, feedback, suggestions, success stories, ideas, plans, notes, drawings, original or creative materials or other information relating to Zoosk and our Services (collectively, "Submissions").

Submissions are non-confidential and you give up any rights you may have in the Submissions when you communicate them with Zoosk.

You agree that you will not be entitled to any additional compensation if Zoosk uses any of your Submission in the Services or for any other reason.

Social Networking Sites. When you have enabled the use of our Services through a third-party social networking or similar site or mobile or other application (a "Social Networking Site"), such as Facebook, Google+ or Twitter, you permit Zoosk to access certain information about you that is made available to Zoosk through or from that Social Networking Site. The information obtained by Zoosk varies by Social Networking Site and may be affected by the privacy settings you establish at that Social Networking Site, but can include information such as your name, profile picture, network, gender, username, user ID, age range or birthday, language, location, country, interests, contacts list, friends lists or followers and other information.

By accessing or using our Services through a Social Networking Site, you are authorizing Zoosk to collect, store, retain and use, in accordance with our Privacy Policy, any and all of your information that Zoosk has obtained from the Social Networking Site, including to create a Zoosk profile page and account for you. Depending on the Social Networking Site and your privacy settings, Zoosk may also post information to your Social Networking Site.

Your agreement to the foregoing takes place when you "accept" or "allow" or “go to” (or other similar terms) our application on a Social Networking Site or the transfer of information to Zoosk from such site. If there is information about your “friends” or people you are associated with in your Social Networking Site account, the information we obtain about those persons may also depend on the privacy settings such people have with the applicable Social Networking Site.

You acknowledge and agree that Zoosk is not responsible for, and has no control over, any applicable privacy settings on any Social Networking Sites (including any settings related to any messages or advertisements about Zoosk that the Social Networking Site may send to you or your friends).

You should always review, and if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on Social Networking Sites before getting or using applications such as ours or linking or connecting your Social Networking Site account to the Services. You may also unlink your Social Networking Site account from the Services by adjusting your settings on the Social Networking Site.
PRIVACY

Please refer to our Privacy Policy for information about how Zoosk collects, uses, stores and discloses personal information from its users. By using, registering or subscribing to the Services, you consent to:

the collection of your personal information as described in the policy, particularly as noted in Section 1 of the policy;

the processing of your personal information as described in the policy, particularly those uses described in section 2 of the policy;

the sharing of personal information with third parties as described in Section 3 of the policy;

the storage and processing of your personal information in United States of America (and other countries outside of Europe where the laws may not offer the same level of protection to your personal information) as described in Section 6 of the policy;

the use of cookies and similar technologies to store and access information on devices you connect to the Services in accordance with our Cookie Policy;

the use of your personal information to send you Zoosk emails, promotions and advertising in accordance with Section 2 and Section 4 of the policy ; and

the use of information identifying your exact location, when you have enabled features and functions of the Services that use your device’s location.

You agree that if:

you post any content, information or material of a personal or private nature in your profile or in any public areas of Zoosk, or

post or provide to Zoosk any information or content which is intended to be shared with other users,

such content, information and materials will be shared with others accordingly, and you agree to the sharing of this content.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND LIMITED LICENSE

Except for your User Content, the Services and all materials displayed on it or contained in the Services, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, designs, illustrations, Zoosk logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music, information, data, other files and the arrangement thereof and User Content belonging to other users (the “Proprietary Materials”), and all intellectual property rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of Zoosk and its licensors (including other users who post User Content to the Service).

Except as permitted by this Agreement, nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to create a license in such intellectual property rights of Zoosk or any third party.

You may access and use the Services and Proprietary Materials only in accordance with this Agreement and you may not allow other people to access and use the Services and Proprietary Materials.

You may not:

copy, modify, publish, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, distribute, transmit, perform, display, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Proprietary Materials or the Services or cause others to do so;

"frame" or "mirror" any part of the Services, without our prior written permission;

use meta tags or code or other devices containing any reference to Zoosk or the Services in order to direct any person to any other website for any purpose;

resell or make any commercial use of the Services;

use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering or extraction methods or otherwise collect any pictures, descriptions, data or other content from the Services;

forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted through the Services;

use any automated methods or processes to create user accounts or access the Services; or

use the Proprietary Materials or the Services other than for their intended purpose.

Any use of the Services or Proprietary Materials other than as permitted by this Agreement and any Additional Terms, without the prior written consent of Zoosk, is strictly prohibited.

Such unauthorized use will terminate the licenses granted by this Agreement.

Such unauthorized use may also violate certain laws.

Unless explicitly stated in this Agreement or any Additional Terms, nothing in this Agreement shall be interpreted as granting any license to intellectual property rights.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT INFRINGEMENT POLICY

If you become aware of any violation of any intellectual property laws (in particular in respect of User Content) you should report this to us by emailing termsofuse@zoosk.com, including your name and address, details of the location of the content in question and details of the unlawful nature of the activity or the content.

If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that anything on the sites infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification of infringement pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information: (i) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; (ii) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (iii) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our website (please include URLs to help us identify the material); (iv) your address, telephone number, and email address; (v) a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (vi) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Zoosk's designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is:

Zoosk, Inc.
Attn: Copyright Agent
989 Market Street, 5th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94103 USA
copyright@zoosk.com (only DMCA notices will be accepted at this email address; all other inquiries or requests will be discarded)

Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Zoosk and its affiliates that your copyrighted material has been infringed. The preceding requirements are intended to comply with Zoosk’s rights and obligations under the DMCA, including 17 U.S.C. §512(c), but do not constitute legal advice. It may be advisable to contact an attorney regarding your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws.
TRADEMARKS

"ZOOSK," Zoosk's logos and any other trade name or slogan contained in the Services are trademarks or service marks of Zoosk, its partners or its licensors and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Zoosk or the applicable trademark holder.

In addition, the look and feel of the Services, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts, is the service mark, trademark and/or trade dress of Zoosk and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission.

All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned in the Services are the property of their respective owners.

Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply an endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by us.
HYPERLINKS

You may create a text hyperlink to the Zoosk websites for noncommercial purposes. This limited right may be revoked at any time.

You must ensure that this link does not portray Zoosk or its Services in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise defamatory manner.

The linking site must not be directed at children or contain any adult or illegal material or any material that is offensive, harassing or otherwise objectionable.

You may not use Zoosk's logo or proprietary graphics to link to any Zoosk website without our express written permission.

Further, you may not use, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any Zoosk trademark, logo or other proprietary information, including the images found in the Services, the content of any text or the layout/design of any page or form contained in the Services without Zoosk's express written consent.

Zoosk is not responsible for the quality, content, nature or reliability of third-party websites accessible by hyperlink from the Services.

Such sites are not under the control of Zoosk and Zoosk is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any review, changes or updates to such sites.

Zoosk provides these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply affiliation, endorsement or adoption by Zoosk of any site or any information on such sites.

When you leave the Services, you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from the Services.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT

Zoosk may provide third party content on the Services and may provide links to web pages and content of third parties (collectively, the "Third Party Content") as a service to those interested in this information.

Zoosk does not control, endorse or adopt any Third Party Content.

Zoosk is not responsible for Third Party Content, including its accuracy or completeness and Zoosk does not review any Third Party Content.
ADVERTISERS AND OTHER THIRD PARTIES

The Services may contain advertisements and promotions from third parties or may otherwise provide information about or links to third party products or services.

Your dealings or correspondence with, or participation in promotions of, such third parties, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or promotions are between you and such third party.

Zoosk is not responsible for, and does not endorse, any features, content, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available from third party sites.

Zoosk is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of such dealings or as a result of the presence of such third party advertisers or third party information on the Services.
PAID SERVICES

General. If you purchase any Services that we offer for a fee (the "Paid Services"), such as a subscription to our Services or virtual coins (as described below), you permit Zoosk and our designated payment processors to store your payment information and other related information to provide the Services.

If you purchase a Paid Service, you will pay the applicable fees for the Paid Services (including periodic fees for ongoing subscriptions (the "Subscription Fees") as set forth on the Services) as they become due including all related taxes (including sales and use taxes (e.g. VAT), duties or other governmental taxes or fees), and you agree to reimburse us for all reasonable collection costs and reasonable interest for any overdue amounts.

No Refunds. All fees and charges are nonrefundable. Zoosk will not make any refunds or credits for any partially used Paid Services (including partially used subscription periods) except:

as expressly set forth in this Agreement;

as required by applicable law; or

at Zoosk's discretion.

Fees for the Paid Services may be payable in advance, in arrears, per usage or as described when you initially purchase the Paid Services. All prices for Paid Services are subject to change by Zoosk without notice (except as otherwise described in this Section 12).

Payment Method. Zoosk may, from time to time, offer various payment methods, including without limitation payment by credit card, by debit card, by cheque, by certain mobile payment providers or by using PayPal.

You authorize Zoosk to charge you for Paid Services through the payment method(s) you select when purchasing the Paid Services (the "Payment Method") and you agree to make payment using such Payment Method(s) (we may, from time to time, receive and use updated payment method information provided by you or that financial institutions, payment processors or you may provide to us to update information related to your Payment Method(s), such as updated expiration dates or account numbers).

Certain Payment Methods, such as credit cards and debit cards, may involve agreements between you and the financial institution, credit card issuer or other provider of your chosen Payment Methods (the "Payment Method Provider").

If we do not receive payment from your Payment Method Provider and your Payment Method Provider notifies us that this is your fault (for example, you do not have enough funds in your account), you agree to pay all amounts due upon demand from us.

By not terminating your Paid Services you confirm that we may charge your Payment Method.

Zoosk's Paid Services may also be purchased through your accounts with certain third parties, such as your Apple iTunes account, your Google Play account or your Amazon account (a “Third Party Account”). If you purchase any Paid Services through a Third Party Account, billing for these Paid Services will appear through your Third Party Account. You should review the Third Party Account's terms and conditions, which we do not control.

Automatic Renewal of Subscriptions. IF YOU PAY FOR A SUBSCRIPTION BY CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD (OR OTHER PAYMENT METHOD IDENTIFIED ON OUR SERVICES OR A SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE AS INVOLVING AN AUTOMATICALLY RENEWING SUBSCRIPTION) AND YOU DO NOT CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THIS AGREEMENT BEFORE THE END OF THE SUBSCRIPTION TERM, YOUR SUBSCRIPTION WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY EXTENDED AT THE END OF EACH TERM FOR SUCCESSIVE RENEWAL PERIODS OF THE SAME DURATION AS THE SUBSCRIPTION TERM ORIGINALLY SELECTED.

FOR EXAMPLE, UNLESS YOU CANCEL, A ONE MONTH SUBSCRIPTION WILL AUTOMATICALLY RENEW ON A MONTHLY BASIS AND A SIX MONTH SUBSCRIPTION WILL AUTOMATICALLY RENEW ON A SIX MONTH BASIS.

UNLESS INDICATED IN ANY APPLICABLE ADDITIONAL TERMS OR COMMUNICATIONS WE SEND TO YOUR REGISTERED EMAIL ADDRESS, SUCH RENEWAL WILL BE AT THE SAME SUBSCRIPTION FEE AS WHEN YOU FIRST SUBSCRIBED, PLUS ANY APPLICABLE TAXES, UNLESS WE NOTIFY YOU AT LEAST 10 DAYS PRIOR TO THE END OF YOUR CURRENT TERM THAT THE SUBSCRIPTION FEE WILL INCREASE.

YOU AGREE THAT YOUR PAYMENT METHOD WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY CHARGED FOR THE RENEWAL SUBSCRIPTION FEES, PLUS ANY APPLICABLE TAXES, UPON EACH AUTOMATIC RENEWAL.

YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SUBSCRIPTION IS SUBJECT TO AUTOMATIC RENEWALS AND YOU CONSENT TO AND ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL RECURRING CHARGES TO YOUR CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD (OR OTHER PAYMENT METHOD, AS APPLICABLE) BASED ON THIS AUTOMATIC RENEWAL FEATURE WITHOUT FURTHER AUTHORIZATION FROM YOU AND WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE EXCEPT AS REQUIRED BY LAW. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE AMOUNT OF THE RECURRING CHARGE MAY CHANGE IF THE APPLICABLE TAX RATES CHANGE OR IF YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT THERE WILL BE AN INCREASE IN THE APPLICABLE SUBSCRIPTION FEES.

Cancellation of Subscriptions. TO CHANGE OR CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION AT ANY TIME, GO TO THE "SETTINGS" PAGE OF YOUR DATING PROFILE, CLICK ON "SUBSCRIPTION" AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS. IF YOU PURCHASED A SUBSCRIPTION THROUGH A THIRD PARTY ACCOUNT, YOU WILL NEED TO CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION THROUGH THAT THIRD PARTY AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH THAT THIRD PARTY’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS.

IF YOU CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION, YOUR SUBSCRIPTION BENEFITS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL THE END OF YOUR THEN CURRENT SUBSCRIPTION TERM, BUT YOUR SUBSCRIPTION WILL NOT BE RENEWED AFTER THAT TERM EXPIRES.

YOU WILL NOT BE ENTITLED TO A PRORATED REFUND OF ANY PORTION OF THE SUBSCRIPTION FEES PAID FOR THE THEN CURRENT SUBSCRIPTION TERM OF THIS AGREEMENT.

PLEASE NOTE THAT ONCE YOU COMPLETE YOUR SUBSCRIPTION PURCHASE BY CLICKING ON "CONFIRM" OR "PURCHASE" (OR A SIMILAR BUTTON), WE WILL BEGIN TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE SERVICES.

AS SUCH, BECAUSE WE HAVE BEGUN TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE SERVICES, YOU DO NOT HAVE A RIGHT TO CANCEL THIS CONTRACT UNDER THE DISTANCE SELLING DIRECTIVE (OR SIMILAR LEGISLATION IN YOUR COUNTRY).

Current Information Required. You will provide current, complete and accurate billing information and will update all such information (such as changes in billing address, credit card number or credit card expiration date) as necessary for the processing of all payments that are due to Zoosk.

You will notify Zoosk if your Payment Method is canceled (for example, due to loss or theft) or if you become aware of a potential breach of security related to your Payment Method.

If you fail to provide any of the foregoing information, you agree that your current Payment Method may continue to be charged for Paid Services and you are responsible for all such charges.

Change in Amount Authorized. If the total amount to be charged varies from the amount you authorized when purchasing any Paid Services (other than a taxation change), Zoosk will provide notice of the amount to be charged and the date of the charge at least 10 days before the scheduled date of the transaction. If you do not cancel your Paid Services before the increased price goes into effect, you agree to pay the increased price for the Paid Services.

You agree that Zoosk may accumulate charges incurred and submit them as one or more aggregate charges during or at the end of each billing cycle. Zoosk will inform you of any additional charges that are accumulated.

Virtual Currency and Virtual Products. Please see our Virtual Goods and Currency Terms of Use for additional terms applicable to the purchase and use of virtual currency and virtual products offered by us. Typically, our virtual currency may be used to purchase certain features or virtual goods in connection with our Services.

Any virtual currency you receive as a promotion from us will be subject to the terms of our Virtual Goods and Currency Terms of Use.

Incorrect Payments and Errors. In the event that you submit to us a payment for Paid Services that is less than the price for the Paid Services you selected Zoosk shall inform you and you must pay the outstanding balance due. Zoosk may correct any errors or mistakes in respect of the fees that it makes even if it has already requested or received payment of the fees.
MOBILE SERVICES

You may access and use certain features of the Services using certain mobile devices, including through our SMS service (the "Mobile Services").

Your access and use of the Mobile Services is subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, including without limitation the terms and conditions regarding the use and submission of User Content, as well as any Additional Terms presented to you for your acceptance when you sign up to use our Mobile Services.

Please note that by accessing or using the Mobile Services, your mobile phone or data provider's normal rates and fees, such as standard message and data rates, still apply and you are responsible for payment of those fees.

In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, you will update your account information on Zoosk within 48 hours to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person who acquires your old number.
DOWNLOADABLE APPLICATIONS

By using any downloadable application to enable your use of the Services, you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement, associated with the application provided at download or installation, or as may be updated from time to time.
MOBILE SOFTWARE

Mobile Software.

We may make available software to access the Services via a mobile or tablet device (“Mobile Software”). Mobile Software also includes any updates, upgrades or other new features, functionality, improvements or enhancements to the Mobile Software and any on-line, read me, help files, or other related explanatory materials relating to the Mobile Software.

You, and not Zoosk, are responsible for ensuring your device works with the Mobile Software.

Zoosk hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use the Mobile Software on your device for your personal use only.

Unless specifically allowed by this Agreement and except as prohibited by law, you must not:

copy the Mobile Software;

give or sell or otherwise make available the Mobile Software to anybody else;

change the Mobile Software in any way;

look for or access the code of our Mobile Software that we have not expressly published publicly for general use; or

distribute or make the Mobile Software available over a network where it could be used by multiple devices at the same time.

Zoosk may issue upgraded versions of the Mobile Software, and may automatically electronically upgrade the version of the Mobile Software that you are using on your device. You consent to such automatic upgrading on your device, and agree that the terms and conditions of this Agreement will apply to all such upgrades.

You agree that all confidential information, copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Mobile Software belong to us or the people who have licensed us to use those rights.

You agree that you have no rights in or to the Mobile Software other than the right to use the Mobile Software in accordance with this Agreement and any additional terms contained in an End User License Agreement associated with any Mobile Software. Please see the applicable End User License Agreement for more information.

Mobile Software from iTunes or the App Store.

The following applies to any Mobile Software you acquire or download from the iTunes Store or the App Store provided by Apple (“iTunes-Sourced Software”):

You acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is solely between you and Zoosk, not Apple, and that Apple has no responsibility for the iTunes-Sourced Software or content thereof.

Your use of the iTunes-Sourced Software must comply with the App Store Terms of Service.

You acknowledge that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the iTunes-Sourced Software.

In the event of any failure of the iTunes-Sourced Software to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple, and Apple will (if applicable) refund the purchase price for the iTunes-Sourced Software to you; to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other obligation whatsoever with respect to the iTunes-Sourced Software, and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be solely governed by this Agreement and any law applicable to Zoosk as provider of the software.

You acknowledge that Apple is not responsible for addressing any claims of you or any third party relating to the iTunes-Sourced Software or your possession and/or use of the iTunes-Sourced Software and all such claims are governed solely by this Agreement and any law applicable to Zoosk as provider of the software.

You and Zoosk acknowledge and agree that Apple, and Apple’s subsidiaries, are third party beneficiaries of this Agreement as relates to your license of the iTunes-Sourced Software.

No Support. This Agreement does not entitle you to receive from Zoosk, its licensors, or Apple, any hard-copy documentation, support, telephone assistance, maintenance, or enhancements or updates to the Mobile Software.

U.S. Government End Users. The Mobile Software was developed by private financing and constitutes a “Commercial Item,” as that term is defined at 48 C.F.R. §2.101. The Mobile Software consists of “Commercial Computer Software” and “Commercial Computer Software Documentation,” as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. §12.212. Consistent with 48 C.F.R. §12.212 and 48 C.F.R. §227.7202-1 through 227.7202-4, all U.S. Government end users acquire only those rights in the Mobile Software that are expressly provided by this Agreement. Consistent with 48 C.F.R. §12.211, all U.S. Government end users acquire only technical data and the rights in that data as expressly provided in this Agreement. Any use, reproduction, release, performance, display or disclosure of the Mobile Software by the U.S. Government will be governed solely by this Agreement and is prohibited except to the extent expressly permitted by the terms of this Agreement.

Export Controls. You agree that you (a) are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any country embargoed by the United States or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country and (b) are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.

Users Outside the U.S. If you are using the Mobile Software outside the U.S.A., then the following shall apply: (a) you agree that this Agreement and all related documentation is and will be in the English language (please see Section 22 regarding any translations that are provided for your convenience); (b) you are responsible for complying with any local laws in your jurisdiction which might impact your right to import, export or use the Mobile Software or any services accessed or used in connection with the Mobile Software.

Injunctive Relief. You acknowledge and agree that your breach or threatened breach of this Section 15 shall cause Zoosk irreparable damage for which recovery of money damages would be inadequate and that Zoosk therefore may seek to prevent you from using the Mobile Software to protect its rights under this Agreement in addition to any and all other legal remedies available to it.
FREE TRIALS AND PROMOTIONS

From time to time, we may offer free trials or other promotions (a "Promotion"). As an example, we may offer promotions that provide free subscriber-level access to the Services for a certain period of time.

IF THE TERMS OF ANY PROMOTION REQUIRE YOU TO SUBSCRIBE TO ZOOSK AND PROVIDE THAT YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY ENTER INTO A PAID SUBSCRIPTION AT THE END OF THE PROMOTION YOU MUST CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION (IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 12(e) ABOVE) BEFORE THE END OF THE PROMOTION PERIOD IN ORDER TO AVOID BEING AUTOMATICALLY CHARGED FOR SUBSCRIPTION FEES.

As another example, we may provide you with our virtual currency without charge. Any such virtual currency is subject to the terms of our Virtual Goods and Currency Terms of Use. Additional Terms applicable to any Promotions may be provided.
DISCLAIMERS

ALTHOUGH WE ATTEMPT TO PROVIDE OUR SERVICES USING A COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE LEVEL OF SKILL AND CARE, AS SET OUT IN THIS CLAUSE 17 THERE ARE CERTAIN THINGS THAT WE DO NOT PROMISE ABOUT OUR SERVICES.

ZOOSK DOES NOT MAKE ANY PROMISES ABOUT THE SITES AND THE SERVICES. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, BE RELIABLE OR BE AVAILABLE WHEN YOU WANT TO ACCESS THE SERVICES.

DUE TO THE INHERENT NATURE OF SOFTWARE, THE INTERNET, TELECOMMUNICATIONS NETWORKS AND WEBSITES, ZOOSK DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE AVAILABLE WHEN YOU WANT TO USE THEM, ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY COMMUNICATIONS MADE USING THE SERVICES OR ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL BE SECURE.

CERTAIN TERMS MAY BE AUTOMATICALLY INCLUDED INTO THIS AGREEMENT BY LAW. THESE TERMS RELATE TO THE QUALITY OF THE SERVICE PROVIDED. TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE ALLOWED DO SO BY LAW, WE EXCLUDE THESE TERMS FROM THIS AGREEMENT.

ZOOSK DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES AND OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS AND ZOOSK WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGE ARISING FROM ANY VIRUS OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENT IN ANY OF THE SERVICES.

ZOOSK DOES NOT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO VERIFY THE IDENTITY OF OR SCREEN THE PERSONS SUBSCRIBING TO OR USING THE SERVICES. ZOOSK DOES NOT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO MONITOR THE USE OF THE SERVICES BY OTHER USERS OF THE COMMUNITY. AS SUCH, ZOOSK WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE YOU SUFFER AS A RESULT OF YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH AND THE CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS AND FOR IDENTITY THEFT OR ANY OTHER MISUSE OF YOUR IDENTITY OR INFORMATION.

BECAUSE WE CANNOT CONTROL THE BEHAVIOUR OF OUR USERS AND MEMBERS ZOOSK DOES NOT:

GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION ON THE SERVICES; OR

ADOPT, ENDORSE OR ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONDUCT OF ANY USERS OR MEMBERS OR FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENTS THEY MAKE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY

TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, (1) ZOOSK’S TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS YOU MAKE UNDER THESE TERMS (INCLUDING IMPLIED TERMS) OR RELATED TO THE USE OF THE SERVICES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO US WITHIN THE LAST 6 (SIX) MONTHS OR $50 (FIFTY) US DOLLARS, WHERE NO AMOUNT IS PAID TO US AND (2) ZOOSK WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF DATA.

IN EVERY CASE, ZOOSK WILL NEVER BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, AND/OR INCIDENTAL, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, BODILY INJURY, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, IDENTITY THEFT AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMMUNICATIONS, MEETINGS OR OTHER INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICES. THIS INCLUDES ANY CLAIMS, LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE CONDUCT OF USERS WHO HAVE REGISTERED UNDER FALSE PRETENSES OR WHO ATTEMPT TO DEFRAUD OR HARM YOU.

NOTHING IN THESE TERMS OR ANY ADDITIONAL TERMS LIMITS YOUR RIGHTS AS A CONSUMER, IF SUCH RIGHTS CANNOT BE CHANGED BY THESE TERMS.
GOVERNING LAW; YOUR OBLIGATIONS TO US

Our goal is to resolve any disputes amicably and quickly and we encourage you to contact us and explain your complaint as soon as it arises. This section is not intended to limit your rights as a consumer or your right to bring an action in your country of residence, to the extent such rights cannot be changed by this Agreement.

Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of California, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Notwithstanding the preceding sentences with respect to the substantive law, any arbitration conducted pursuant to the terms of this Agreement shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16). The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. You agree that any claim or dispute you may have against Zoosk must be resolved in a federal or state court located in Santa Clara County, California, USA or as described in the Arbitration provision below. Both you and Zoosk retain the right to seek injunctive or other equitable relief in a court of competent jurisdiction to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation or violation of copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights, as set forth in the Arbitration provision below, including any provisional relief required to prevent irreparable harm. You agree that Santa Clara County, California, USA is the proper forum for any appeals of an arbitration award or in the event that the Arbitration provision below is for any reason held to be unenforceable.

Arbitration. READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY BECAUSE IT REQUIRES THE PARTIES TO ARBITRATE THEIR DISPUTES AND LIMITS THE MANNER IN WHICH YOU CAN SEEK RELIEF FROM ZOOSK. For any dispute with Zoosk, you agree to first contact us within 30 days of when the dispute arises at legal@zoosk.com and attempt to resolve the dispute with us informally. In the unlikely event that Zoosk has not been able to informally resolve a dispute it has with you within 60 days, we each agree to resolve any claim, dispute, or controversy (excluding any claims for injunctive or other equitable relief described in Section 19(a)) arising out of or in connection with or relating to this Agreement, or the breach or alleged breach thereof (collectively, “Claims”), by binding arbitration by the Judicial Mediation and Arbitration Services (“JAMS”) under the JAMS Optional Expedited Procedures then in effect, except as provided herein. JAMS may be contacted at www.jamsadr.com. You will have the right to participate in the selection of the arbitrator, who may be selected by mutual agreement of the parties or by the procedures provided by JAMS if the parties are unable to agree on an arbitrator. Unless the parties agree otherwise, the arbitrator shall be an attorney licensed to practice in the location where the arbitration proceedings will be conducted or a retired federal or state judicial officer who presided in the jurisdiction where the arbitration will be conducted. The arbitration will be conducted in Santa Clara County, California, USA, (or the nearest office to Santa Clara County), unless you request a hearing in your hometown area or you and Zoosk agree otherwise. The language to be used in the arbitral proceedings will be English, unless otherwise agreed by the parties. You will be responsible for paying any JAMS filing fees in accordance with JAMS rules. The award rendered by the arbitrator may include your costs of arbitration, your reasonable attorneys’ fees and your reasonable costs for expert and other witnesses, and any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Nothing in this Section shall prevent either party from seeking injunctive or other equitable relief from the courts as necessary to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation, or violation of that party’s data security, intellectual property rights, or other proprietary rights. You may sue in a small claims court of competent jurisdiction without first engaging in arbitration, but this does not absolve you of your commitment to engage in the informal dispute resolution process.

If your claim does not exceed $10,000, then the arbitration will be conducted solely on the basis of the documents that you and Zoosk submit to the arbitrator and, if requested by either party or the arbitrator, a telephonic hearing.

CLASS ACTION AND JURY TRIAL WAIVER. YOU AND ZOOSK AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL CLAIMS MUST BE BROUGHT IN THE PARTIES’ INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS ACTION, COLLECTIVE ACTION, PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THIS WAIVER APPLIES TO CLASS ARBITRATION, AND, UNLESS WE AGREE OTHERWISE, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S CLAIMS. YOU AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, YOU AND ZOOSK ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION, COLLECTIVE ACTION, PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING.

Severability. If any clause within this Section 19 is found to be illegal or unenforceable, that clause will be severed from this section and the remainder of the section will be given full force and effect, except that in the event of unenforceability of the universal Class Action/Jury Trial Waiver, the entire arbitration agreement shall be unenforceable.

Except to the extent Zoosk is in breach of the terms of this Agreement, you shall be responsible for any losses, expenses or other costs incurred by Zoosk, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their directors, officers, managers, agents, contractors, partners and employees due to or arising from

your use of or access to the Services, including any data or content transmitted or received by you, or your inability to use the Services;

any claim or damages that arise as a result of any of your User Content or any User Content that is submitted via your account that is in breach of this Agreement, our policies or any Additional Terms;

your conduct in connection with the Services or our users that is in breach of this Agreement, our policies or any Additional Terms;

your violation of any of the terms of this Agreement, including without limitation your breach of any of the statements you have agreed to in this Agreement;

your violation of any rights of a third party, including without limitation any right of privacy or intellectual property rights;

any other party’s access and use of the Services with your unique username, password or other appropriate security code; or

your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations.
TERMINATION

Unless otherwise provided, this Agreement is effective upon your first use of the Services and shall remain in effect until it is terminated in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.

Termination by Zoosk. Zoosk may suspend, deactivate or terminate your account and your right to use the Services and may block or prevent your access to and use of the Services at any time if you commit a breach the terms of this Agreement, in Zoosk’s discretion. In particular and without limitation, if you breach the terms of clauses 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9, 12 and 15 we may terminate this agreement.

We may also terminate this Agreement by giving you notice.

We may remove or block access to your account information, User Content or data from our Services and any other records at any time in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.

In the event that your access to any of the Services is terminated or suspended in accordance with the terms of this Agreement, you agree that all fees then paid to Zoosk by you will be nonrefundable, except as otherwise provided by law. All decisions relating to refunds of the fees are at Zoosk's discretion.

Termination by You. You may deactivate or terminate your account at any time, for any or no reason, by accessing the "settings" page of your account or by contacting us as described above. If you deactivate or terminate your account before the expiry of your subscription, please see clause 12(e). Except as otherwise provided by law or under this Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of the fees you have paid to Zoosk. All decisions relating to refunds of the fees are at Zoosk's discretion.

Survival. After your account is suspended, deactivated or terminated, all terms that by their nature may survive termination of this Agreement shall be deemed to survive such termination, including without limitation Sections 17, 18, 19 and 21.
MISCELLANEOUS

This Agreement, and any rights and licenses granted in this Agreement, may not be transferred by you without Zoosk’s consent, but may be transferred by Zoosk without restriction.

Zoosk intends to rely on the terms of this Agreement and the terms of any Additional Terms as setting out the written terms of our relationship with you unless we have both agreed to a separate written agreement between us that expressly governs over this Agreement.

If any provision of this Agreement is illegal or otherwise unenforceable, this shall not affect the rest of this Agreement or the Additional Terms.

Other than any entities that Zoosk owns a 50% or greater interest in, or as otherwise set forth in this Agreement, there are no third-party beneficiaries to this Agreement and no third party who is not a party to this Agreement shall have any right to enforce any term of this Agreement.

If you do not comply with this Agreement and we do not take action immediately, this does not mean that we have given up any rights that we may take action in the future.
LANGUAGE OF THE AGREEMENT

The language of this Agreement is English.

Where Zoosk has provided a translation of the English version of this Agreement, you agree that the translation is provided for your convenience only and that the English language version of this Agreement will govern your relationship with Zoosk.

If there is any contradiction between what the English language version of this Agreement says and what a translation says, then the English language version will take precedence.

johns679
5/5/14

I never signed up for this site or even knew it existed until I saw $75.00 was taken from my checking account by them. Somehow they got my debit card info and decided to go to town on my account. I tried calling and emailing them and got nowhere. Of course I closed out my account and debit card and filed a fraud report with my back so I won't be out the money. My next step is to contact the Attorney General in California.

mm90
5/5/14

I agree with the poster regarding fake views.I became suspicious when several apparently sane women would view my profile about ten times a day,including some that I messaged but with no reply.It certainly appears that if somebody has viewed your profile once,then every time they log in subsequently,you receive a viewed message.I think also in search mode,without clicking on the profile you generate a view.If I was a woman,and it appeared that the same person was viewing my profile 10 times a day,I certainly would not reply to any subsequent messages.What a truly horrible website/avoid!

cjb7
4/29/14

Many issues, where do I start. I paid the $30 to try this for one month and I'm still unable to chat with people unless I purchase COINS to be more popular on top it. I even installed Adobe AIR and the messenger. Since I have it for a month, I'll see if things improve but so far it's a complete waste of time and money...

raym444
4/23/14

I see alot of reviews regardomg zoosk on here i think the thing we all need to keep inind is that this site os owned and operated by facebook. I wont even get started on the crooked crap that website has pulled. Overall i am in total agreement zoosk is a complete ripoff. Consumer beware

mikes219
4/20/14

The site generates views that did not really occur, if you once get any response from someone the site shows that they have viewed you again within minutes of logging in, I messaged several people and asked them if they had indeed viewed my account at the time the site showed and was told repeatedly that they had not, sometimes rather brashly... I think this site is at least dishonest if not criminal in this respect... HIGHLY NOT RECOMENDED!

mindy47
4/20/14

All of these see sites are scams, if they want money for everything RUN..how do you have a daily max of of coins but they next day you still cant get more....The only FREE SITE i have seen is Mocospace BUT theyre mostly horn dogs (women&men) ITS $#*!IN RIDICULOUS

miguelb28
4/20/14

Claims to be free but isn't as if someone contacts you, you have to buy a membership to reply. I paid for one month and the only actual contact I had with anyone was with 4 Russian scammers(checked ip addresses, stories and pictures looked real- tricky!).. Zoosk is crawling with them, very annoying, not worth the $$$

vesnan
4/19/14

This is my first experience with online dating, and it is a bad one. I paid for 6mo. which I shouldn't of, but now I'm asking for refund. I usually don't do reviews but this site is so bad that I had to. I read several one star reviews and I 100% agree with what they said. I wish I read this before I joined. I guess we all have to pay for our lessons.

sounam
4/18/14

I believe all users should come together and filled collective action against this site. It is ripping people off their money, it is not honest, and everything seemed to be fake. It really seems that they make stories, send fake messages and replies and who know what it is doing with your privacy?

elizabethc45
4/17/14

About 9 months ago I tried Zoosk, paid and actually had some good experiences. This month, after signing back up I see they have changed things. When I try to delete some of the 400 views I get everyday from people I would NEVER be interested in those people immediately view me again?? This totally makes me think that they are being notified that I viewed them when I DID NOT. UGH, not cool Zoosk!

ks60
4/15/14

I signed up last night and immediately started getting messages from guys that said "OMG, you're so beautiful", "You're so hot, I forgot my pickup line", etc. The problem is ...I hadn't even uploaded any pictures yet, so I knew it was bull$#*!. I deactivated.

caughtn
4/13/14

Zoosk is a total bumkum. It is indeed a rip off. I was trying out the $19 per month subscription but ended up $46 something cent charge. This is outrageous. They don't tell ypu of their supposed one time registration fee which they deem to be different from the subscription fee you are paying for. As soon as I signed up with a profile only what I see is an auto generated message that reads "Wink is flattering send a message with details, and only what I can respond with was "You must be kidding me right" What type of message is this virtual ladies supposed to receive, huh. OK, I decided to send a message, and suudenly there was a silent, I don't seem to see any reply. Ever since I signed up into the site I have not gotten a real message. The "Zoosk" site of a thing is totally "Waco".

rachelp19
4/12/14

Worst dating site ever! You pay 30 bucks and unless the person subscribes, they cannot email you. They send fake views and messages. They monitor any negative word about the site so others won't find out. My matches are 10 years older than me and only 3 years younger. And not only do they charge you a monthly of 30 bucks, you have to purchase coins to see mutual matches and other features. Stay away unless you don't want to meet somebody!

tomp42
4/10/14

This site is setup to strictly take your money. First there's the 30 bucks for one month and their setup fee. Now that you paid, the next thing you get is a whole bunch of "views" and messages stating someone wants to meet you. But here's the kicker... to email or chat with that person you must pay for the privileged. Let me say that again! You've paid at least 30 bucks to join the site but now you have to pay to be "connected" with someone on the site who supposedly wants to meet you. Let's not forget if you do see someone you like and send that person a message unless that person is a paid subscriber they cannot read your message but they do get a message stating you've left a message for them. Once you've paid to subscribe, you'll find you must pay for additional services such as allowing you to contact someone interested in you. The search function on this site is intentionally primitive as to not allow you to search by the person's profile name you know just in case you'd like to view the person who is interested in you profile... well you can't since you can't search by city, profile name, or anything else which would interrupt their ability to get you to pay more. My favorite thing about the site was receiving a someone just sent you a message alert but when you do find that person's profile, they haven't logged in in hours, days, sometimes weeks so, how did they just send you a chat or message. If you respond to one of these messages, you either receive no responds, a canned response such as "tell me more", or an actual response from the user stating they did not send you a message. Not worth a dime

dc59
4/10/14

I just got scammed out of $30!!! As soon as I signed up all of these ladies wanted to chat, after responding to them, about 15, only 1 responded to say "i'm sorry sir, but i did not write that"... I always research before I pay, I left my guard down and here I am.
I guess my message is WARNING...DO NOT SIGN UP TO ZOOSK

staceya8
4/7/14

Am I a sucker or what? I usually check this stuff out and review before I join. Well all of my friends were "liking" it on Facebook and seemed to be putting comments on about it. Apparently, Facebook auto comments as well and does not notify the person who supposedly posted the comment, but notifies all of your friends. I started talking to someone on zoosk on the second day of joining. We spent hours chatting. After about almost a week I asked for a phone number. They were not comfortable at this time. By week two I was getting antsy like can we at least talk on the phone or something because I would like to know who I'm talking to. Now, don't get me wrong, the English, punctuation and grammar was perfect. We decided to meet on a Thursday. On the meeting day there was absolutely no communication, where to meet etc. on Friday morning the profile and user were deleted, gone, disappeared off the face of the earth. WOW is all I can say. As far as everybody else's comments, they are spot on except for buying coins. You get up to 40 free coins a day that you can use to send gifts to people, but you have to "like" 40 people a day in the carousel game. This is beyond the worst possible site in the entire world. I have been flamboozeled and I'm not happy.

jeremyp7
4/6/14

Writing this, I did some confirmation research and have already found the limitless trove of "Zoosk is a scam" almost anywhere you can Google it. I'm posting it anyway because I've written it already.

What gets me is why hasn't the main stream media outed this yet? This would be a great Dateline investigation piece.

There are two main indicators that Zoosk is a largely fraud-operation running scam:

1. Is the monumental disparity between the amount of messages/attention/potential (fake) profiles you are presented with before you pay, and the complete lack of all aforementioned AFTER you pay.

If the amount of attention a user account with no profile information or even a picture gets 10 emails in it's first week, with no profile and a picture, then how is it that once the profile is filled out and a picture is uploaded those magic emails suddenly drop to nothing.
Does Zoosk really think people believe that people are so desperate that they've resorted to spending their daily time on Zoosk writing emails to and wanting to meet someone based solely on a username and an age? Also, how dumb does Zoosk think that people are to believe that people are really interested in contacting completely un-filled-out empty profiles, when there are thousands of already filled-out profiles are at their disposal?
If after you've paid, you can barely get a person to read your email, if a person who is willing to reach out to a completely unknown stranger for no apparent reason, then critical *critical* logic should follow that they are literally willing to accept ANYTHING as a real match.

2. They rely heavily on faked feedback loops. Feedback loops are when you get a "Like" or a "Comment" on Facebook. It keeps you coming back for more. Zoosk relies heavily on this pseudo-psychological element to whet your appetite. At first they'll flood your completely empty un-filled-out profile with people who are interested, then interest drops dramatically after you fill out your profile. "What happened? Did people just decided that they didn't like me?? I have to investigate. I need to reach out to more people!" - proceeds to contact 300 profiles. Unintentional or otherwise, this is how it works out there.

These are things that keep people coming back to the site: "Did someone like or reply to my email?" Zoosk manufactures a ton of feedback loops saying, "A person has viewed your profile."

Everyone has to "view" whichever/whatever profile Zoosk decides to throws in their face. It's literally not an indicator of anything. If anything else, they saw your picture and thought they'd look at your profile based on age and location, since that's the only thing they have to go on anyway.

If you do the "Search" option, you are automatically presented with profiles, which you are now viewing. How Zoosk decides if what constitutes as a "view" is anyone's guess, but they've now turned you into "a potentially interested person."

These are not true indicators of any kind of real interest, especially if they're not followed up by any kind of real follow-ups. Zoosk feeds people's false hopes by telling people that people have viewed their profiles. What's worse is I think that there are probably some poor souls out there who actually believe that this is some standard way of flirting on Zoosk, and think that people are just being coy or playing hard to get. "I need to pursue this person harder! Oh! I know! I will buy them a gift!"
I wonder how many real matches resulted from some poor schmuck chunking out coins on gifts resulted in an actual date.

It's very common knowledge that guys who buy women things first, convey that they have no value and have to spend money in order to get women's attention. What's even more cheesy is the flip side of that, is if after you've gotten to know a girl on Zoosk and you buy her one of those one-bit cheapo digital gifts, then you really seem bogus. If you've gotten to know her, dude, show some originality. Buy her a REAL GIFT. Not some cheesy dating site unoriginal term of endearment. Some girls say they like guys to buy them a drink and some are telling the truth, but to be quite honest it's more of a test to see if you're "just another one of those guys who'll just buy me things."

fredn11
4/4/14

like a fool paid up for 6 months .they are bloody useless . now how does one get their money back? has any one had success. been on a week supposed to have had140 odd views , tried repeatably to contact people no such luck. how in gods name do they get away with it. take a thousand prats like me paying 70 quid every six months good earner hey , how many thousands have done the same. I am going to my best to get my money back. my mate said go through the American embassy in lon don. who knows any one out there managed to get their money back? cheers fred

russb17
4/3/14

It used to be good 4-5 years ago, now it a rip off they charge for everything, there's far better sites now that don't charge like wounded bulls..
Keep well away from here and if enough of us do they might go back to what they used to be.. Don't mind paying but not through the nose..
Come on zoosk get into the real world..
Try tinder everyone it's totally free, just have to be on Facebook

andres196
3/30/14

Wow, i don't know what to say but this piece of $#*!ing $#*! is all a SCAM! nobody replies to you and if they do they reply like a robot is in command or something, everyone is fake on this damn site, i can't believe i paid for this BULL$#*!!

danieln20
3/30/14

Yes I agree it's a total scam but the people are real. You can tell that profiles are legit when 90% of the people who " want to meet" are gross lol. Not trying to be mean just being honest. I have tried dozens of these dating apps and sadly the fake sites and apps that send automated messages think people are stupid enough to believe that gorgeous bombshells are wanting to get frisky. The issue wirh zoosk is the fact that after someone sends you a message you can only send them one message back. Anything more than one message requires $. Total scam and I would highly assume that eventually they will be sued. I would never sign up. The only
way to take advantage of zoosk without $ is to send your phone number with your one free message. But who in the hell wants to do that lol...

bruced13
3/28/14

total ripp off they send phony messages and consistently lie why isn't it shut down and a class action lawsuit started?

bruced12
3/26/14

they send communications saying they are from clients but are just automated responses. they say people want to me you when they don't. it's a scam stay away save your money

markf41
3/24/14

What a waste of time and money. It's an obvious scam. How will anyone explain why people who keep visiting your profile endlessly, never reply to your messages? I understand, they visit you once and never come back but 7-10 times and don't reply??? C'mon guys, LOL
This site is just as bad as anastasiadate.com
Stay away from it!!!

(btw. I reviewed a few other dating sites too, take a peek).

rickj17
3/23/14

Another site with fraudulent business practices that would make a dead, wealthy Nigerian General blush. They give you a subscription price, then after you go through all the work to put in your credit info, they suddenly show they are taking on a "one time activation fee". Where in the hell did that come from? Then if you write to complain, as I did, they suddenly find they can waive the fee.

jeffg36
3/18/14

Un able to download the same photo I had on before. Unable to communicate with anyone. This the worst date site of them all

peted11
3/14/14

Total scam. Stay away. I photo copied their cancellation policy before signing up for a month but upon trying to cancel and following their printed instructions there is no way to unsubscribe from you settings. You have to call. What a joke. Hopefully a CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST ZOOSK is underway!

Best Online Dating Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber