US Government's NSF

989 Market Street, 5th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94103
Tel: 1-888-939-6675
domains@zoosk.com

People interested in Zoosk are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

kellid1

People say they want to meet you, few follow through. (in 222 reviews)

teresaz1

Now, I am attracted to tall guys and that is made clear on my profile. (in 215 reviews)

johnf130

Almost signed up then I found about an extra $30 dollar fee after I entered my credit card info. (in 29 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

melissaw28
7/11/15

Meet a wonderful man that had the sames beliefs and ideas about life. We are taking it slow and seeing where it goes. We both agreed to cancel out subscriptions.

cesarl11
7/11/15

Me gusto la interaccion, las herramientas, en general el sitio esta excelente

trevorc22
7/11/15

Met a girl within a day of joining and shes just what I've been looking for

glennr26
7/11/15

I met the person who I am very optimistic about spending the rest of my life with. For me to continue on Zoosk would feel like I'm cheating on my partner.

aprilp8
7/10/15

Thank you for providing a way to meet someone I would most likely have never met on my own.

janicef4
7/10/15

Only looking for friendship, and I found it. Happy with that. Relationships take time to build, only time will tell if this becomes that but I do not want to be distracted by getting contacted by other members.

christiec6
7/10/15

I met the one on zoosk... I chose zoosk because it was more affordable...

traciec2
7/9/15

There is the right person out there for everyone.

marks251
7/9/15

I was blessed to meet a lady I met on zoosk over two and a half years ago do to complications in both our lives it took this long for us to go for it and plan to get married. the truth about zoosk is it is plagued by fake views which I hate.

ciscok
7/9/15

Hello again to my fellow readers. I hope U have taken my advise so far and also HAVE BEEN READING REVIEWS ON THE INTERNET AND LISTENING TO SOME VERY GOOD AND INFORMATORY ONES ON YOU TUBE before subscribing to any SEX, DATING, OR SINGLES SITES. READ FIRST!! They are from considerate people, probably just like me who just want to protect your WALLETS or for some, PURSES.
Well, I did it again Guys!! I am your "Guinea Pig" for another SITE. This time it is listed as the #1 SITE. Taking my own advice, Ihad only signed up for a month around July 5th. I quickly noticed all the Women on there from all races, types, and from all over the U.S.. Like always, I had text a few of my desired type, then just alittle while in, I started to notice I had text around 40. I had to immediatly stop. I said, what happens Cisco if more than enough answers and U like them all?? Since I am a Gentleman and really am not searching to hurt any feelings of the interested Females, I did stop and started to view all that had viewed me and was quickly going to message the ones I wanted to really correspond with. It sees that I had I had earlier sent messages to most, so, still being interestd in them, I sent another message. As I've said to U before; "guess what"?? Most of them had "viewed" me again, then again, and again. "WTF", I SAID!! Why are they all just "viewing" me when I was really expecting a "message" by now!! After I called the # for the site TWICE & through all the explaining and being credited a total of 300 coins, (which is optional for U to buy, but not necessary, and for me didn't see a need for) I went back and used the "coins" as suggested by those 2 phone calls on "boosting my profile". Again, "WTF"!! Man!! I was getting noticed more and more and still more!! Almost 100!! BUT, HOLD IT!! THEY WERE STILL F~~K~N JUST "VIEWING" ME, AND NOT EVEN '1' MESSAGE AS A RESPONSE!! The site had told me that some of the Women didn't make the required payment to be able to text or message back. Now, Guys, (lol) after all the sites I have been on, I have never heard of this or even had a problem with an interested Woman sending a response to my initial message, and not only that!! Remember Guys, I had an initial 40 total messages sent, AND U MEAN TO TELL ME ALL 40 OF THEM THOUGHT TO COME TO THIS SITE AND KNOWINGLY NOT HAVING PAID TO BE ABLE TO RESPONDWITH A MESSAGE ARE ALL JUST GOING TO "VIEW" US GUYS AND NOT DO ANYTHING TO LET US KNOW THAT THEY LIKE US OR SAY HELLO TO NOTHING AT ALL?? AND HERE I AM, REMEMBER, PAID IN FULL AND TEXTING MY ASS OFF AND STILL NOT RECIEVING ANY RESPONSES FROM THEM?? "WTF" IS GOING ON HERE?? Why would a non paying Woman even go to the site in the first place?? I'd love to see what would happen if she really saw a Guy she really liked and could not do a dam thing about it?? As for me at this point fellas, I had just e-mailed Zoosk right before texting this review to U. It was said that some Assistant will send a response to me in 2-3 days!! I am as of now letting my "MONTH" subscription run out while waiting. Also in the meantime, I SENT A LAST TEXT TO "EACH INTERESTED WOMAN" THAT HAD "VIEWED" ME IN ALOT OF TIMES, THAT IF THEY WERE NOT GOING TO AT LEAST MESSAGE ME WITH A RESPONSE, THEN I HAD WANTED NOTHING MORE TO DO WITH THEM. I hope fellas that I will have better news to tell U all next time, but as of now at 2:15 am, (Pacific Time) Thursday, July 9th, 2015, my cellphone has been totally quiet since.

vaughnk7
7/6/15

Do you offer free weekends like Match and EHarmony? I just let my membership lapse and thought I'd try this site. I don't want anything permanent until I have more data

harrist4

Works

stevem183
7/6/15

Met Tami the love of my life on this site! Keep up the great work!

stephanies79
7/6/15

Thumbs down to Zoosk! How can a meaningful connection occur when it starts with a yes or no based only on appearance in one photo? Terrible, inhumane idea!

barrys32
7/6/15

after subscricption charge you find out a good percentage of the online profiles cant answer if you message them but you cant tell who is or is not paid up and coins you have to buy at added cost again a lot better sites than this one out there for sure

laurier13
7/5/15

Mark and I went on several dates, but this weekend we really connected! I'm getting off this site to see where we go from here!

Good luck everyone and never give up on finding love again!

lendak
7/5/15

i met incomplete on zoosk five months and we met and fell in love and marriied May 29 and are very happy. At last I met my soul mate.

allens35
7/4/15

Met someone on Zoosk that I ended up falling in love with!

davide76
7/4/15

I met someone special.... If it doesn't work out, I'll be back...

alexisc28
7/4/15

I met a very nice gentleman!

dannym43
7/4/15

Keep your $20.00 bucks a month....
Try'edit for 60 days....
1. 90% don't get back to you.
2. The 10 % that do..... 9 out of ten will say. Your not my what I'm seeking... Good luck.
The one that MAY start talking with you. Will ask you about MONEY. YOUR HOME. CAR..
Nothing about you..... G.D's looking for gold...
And WATCH OUT for the ones in the USSR.... All kinds of them......
'In English... Watch your a$$.....

maryz15
7/4/15

I read other reviews and its true they won't cancel your membership ... there is no option to do so with an expired membership. Customer service are idiots and no help.They do not answer direct and clear questions or requests. I had to call my credit card to have them refuse charges. My membership is up and my picture is down And I erased my profile story
I can't get rid of my demographics
......it won't let me. Isnt that interesting!!!!!! (Sarcasim) And I am still getting responses/messages(which I do' not read)!!! Obviously a scam and my pic may well be posted unknowingly. I am sure that is why I never got responses to notes etc. or rarely....there all old inactive profiles and pictures zoosk will not take down!!!!!!!!!!!! They are scams. I had one response say he was on the ocean in a city in MN....ha ha...busted.....there is NO ocean in Minnesota. And I know that city well. Folks don't waste your money! I tried them all. They are all all all scams.Truely. They are old expired profiles for the most part. Think about it that's how they make their money. They have total access to your profile and can do what they want and match you with who they want. Statistically your chances are no better than chance. When it's meant to be it will be. Your very lucky if it worked for you but 9 x out of 10 it won't. Note Justthelady4you is out of service. Membership expired! I will do better on my own And not waste hard earned money. Good luck to all. Hope you make the right choice

johnr230

great

michaelf117
7/2/15

Most of the people on this site do not even bother to answer letters (I didn't bother with those silly "flirts".) And good luck trying to leave, I had to go to my bank and have the nice lady there cancel the deduction from my checking account!

starchildb
7/2/15

I meet up with the most perfect person that im in love with and I've never bin happier before in my life. Thank you Zoosk. If all fails, Ill be back for more. But don't count on it. lol for reals. I Love Her.

geoffi

Met someone in 2 days. Worth it. Now we are married

marks250
7/2/15

First time on any site. My profile was honest and straight forward. Received numerous responses including Chat requests. Found some interesting profiles throughout the process
and enjoyed a few dates-some more than just once. About 3 months into my membership, I received a "Wink" and Chat request-which I didn't respond to until the following day. That evening we made our initial contact through emails and this continued for a couple of evenings (we were 60 mi. away). They were so intriguing that she shared her phone number with me so we could actually talk and hear our voices. Have not stopped talking on a daily basis since! First meeting (date) was a week after the first conversation and we have continued seeing each other on a weekly basis. Concluded it is now Exclusive and we anticipate Permanent! Old cliché...but it Only Takes ONE! (wink-wink)

christiane24
7/1/15

I signed onto Zoosk after being hounded by Facebook to join. So I made my profile. Could not upload my picture to their site no matter how often I tried. After awhile I got a response only to findout that the person is fake and somehow they got my credit card number. I have been going through a hassle with my credit card company ever since. Stay away from Zoosk and other online dating sites, they are scams, frauds and con artists

fd43
7/1/15

meet the love of my life

rodb19

success

bijanf
6/30/15

just joined it...there are a lot fake or old profile... do u have seen a woman take a self picture with an old Nokia cell phone! you will receive a lot of chat request from the person who never been online, and there is a message if u want to be sure that your message has been read, pay 35 coins...! what the $#*! they are who think that the customers are idiot!

jayd176
6/30/15

Thank you Zoosk very simply I've been looking for that girl to be my everything for a long time and thanks to you guys I've finally found her. I'm just proof that this site works. Never give up.

mollyp8
6/30/15

This site is ridiculous. They take $30 and then want you to buy more "coins", if you buy coins you become "popular". I am on the site now but once my month is up I am out of there. Very few respond; one guy had in his profile that he would be off the site on 5/25 and yet he was still on the site because Zoosk kept him on anyway. You are texting ghost for the most part. I have talked to a few guys but mostly I think they do not have a client base and use old customers that are no longer participating. Carousel is like the stupidest thing I have ever seen.

alving6
6/30/15

Just joined and can see straightaway that it is rubbish!!!!
You have to be dumb or dumber to use this site!!!
Thank $#*! it was only for a month!!!
Full of fake Profiles..... Avoid!!!!!!

kennethg21
6/30/15

I was on this site for a few months and I was messaged by one scammer after another. Some of the women have no shame, they won't even submit a presentable picture. If you go on Zoosk I'm warning you it's a zoo on there,lol.

toddc32
6/30/15

Very easy to navigate through picture & request. Not only did I find someone special & got laid 3 times !

rayc49
6/30/15

if you know what you are looking for, its here. zoosk isn't like those other sites where the woman pretend to be interested just to get you to sign up.

brendag26

Report all negative or illegal online issue including zoosk to www.ic3.gov

omrad
6/28/15

I deleted my Zoosk account some time ago. I went back on last night to learn that my profile was still up and viewable. (thank goodness I removed my picture and descriptions) but it explains when I felt such rejection- I would write men and they would not respond AT ALL., not a word. Every now and then I would get a communication with someone.
I called them today and told them to remove my profile from the site and the server. I am sure they will not.
BEWARE: there are profile up (lots of them) that the people in the picture don't even know your are writing them and they believe their profile is down.
SO WRONG

robertg112
6/28/15

who the hell or how in the hell do you contact to stop them from this ? even if you leave there site for good, they still steal your money. just want my money back

davidw233
6/27/15

There is a lot NOT to like about Zoosk. Like any singles site out there they have lots of pictures. But here is what is a rip off:

1. If you edit your profile and put something in there that they do not like - I simply told people when I was canceling so we could figure out alternative way to keep in contact, I got an email saying "You profile has been accepted with minor changes." Well, the :minor" change was to totally eliminate what I put in my profile ! They did this twice ! So, censorship is alive and well at Zoosk even though it did NOT violate their terms f agreement.

2. They have the "Carousel" which is a series of pictures of potential partners. You either say you are interested or not. Problem is all they will show you is the picture. No location, nothing that would indicate they would be a match for you. You have to get "tokens" to do this. Then once you say you want to meet that person it costs you 30 tokens to actually see their profile. I can honestly ell you that 99% of the people they sent me lived at least 75 miles away.

3. When I complained to Zoosk about censoring my profile, they cancelled my subscription ! They said I could still access my account for "free" although all I could do is see that people sent me messages. I could not rad anything or respond. Despite cancelling my membership when I looked at my account, they billed me for renewal for another month. When I wrote them complaining about charging me for a service they weren't providing me, they ignored my letter.

So, there are far better places to do business than Zoosk. To me their style of censorship and way of doing business, both when you have an issue with them, and taking you for a ride when actually using the site make this one of the worst online services !

traceyk7
6/26/15

I was surprise of how many men were in my area. I couldn't believe my choices. I will tell everyone I know that thinking a online dating Zoosk it the BEST!!

gregp29
6/25/15

Your site made it easy to find nice women with the same likes and dislikes that I have. Your whole process is better than any of the other sites I have been on.

jenniferv23

overall good

michaelp149
6/24/15

You pay up front 30.00 Dollors. Then you get nothing until you buy coins which is a whole gimmic. Please do yourself a favor DO NOT DO IT. Bad mistake. People like this should be prosecuted for how they do business. Never Again

prashants3
6/24/15

Has limited features, limited options. You cannot even filter what you are looking for, and when you go through all the options available, you end up not satisfied.
Customer service will convince you to continue, don't fall for it since you are not going to get your money back.

lorih28
6/23/15

After being a widow I didn't think I would find love again at 57! I started talking to Tom in February 2015 and we have been dating every since and are making plans for the future. I would recommend Zoosk to all my single friends! Great place to meet your next love and a great group of new friends!

elizabethj35
6/23/15

I am so in love. I'm so happy I chose Zoosk.com. I've known my boyfriend for a few months now, but it feels like a lifetime. We plan to travel in the US in the future.

wendyd21
6/22/15

Bearing in mind all the safety precautions that come with online dating, I found Zoosk to be easy to use and fun to review all my hits every day! I have met a very special man on this site and want to concentrate my time and energy getting to know him better.

rossyl3
6/21/15

I recommend this site to others

45 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zoosk staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: The web site is a nightmare. You cannot delete your account. You can only cancelled. So, as soon as I started dating this guy, I went and cancelled the stupid account. However, the account never went away, it was still showing. Not only that but consistently throughout 3 months, it showed that I was adding friends. From 3, it went up to 13. Thank goodness my boyfriend trusted me to believe that I was not talking to other guys, but I must confess that I was pretty embarrassed. I did not know what to tell him other than, I had NO idea what is going on.
Has anybody heard of that???
7/16/13
Answer
andrewl57
A: Are you talking about Zoosk? Or what web site? I have found on any of the dating sites that they do in deed keep your info.....if you just cancel....its not enough. You have to realize that your subscription doesn't end until the date it was supposed to end. So if you signed up for 3 months....and canceled it after 1 month....it is still active for the remainder of the 3 months. You actually have to go in and HIDE or Deactivate your profile so that no one can view it. Make sure you go into "settings" and turn off all of the mail settings so that you do not keep getting notifications of messages and views. That should solve your problem.
4/5/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Q: why do the same men frequent your profile and never broach a conversation?
4/4/15
Answer
donj23
A: They aren't really viewing your profile...Zoosk populates your Views with people to make you think you are popular, so you will frequent the site. Zoosk is deceptive and playing games with your emotions!
4/5/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the Zoosk staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

20 Photos for Zoosk