US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

deirdrea3

Otherwise, I had a positive experience and did meet some quality people along the way. (in 381 reviews)

miguelg11

I called Zoosk customer service for a discount on the subscription. (in 31 reviews)

billm116

It's not fair for people to think someone is interested before I read their profile. (in 306 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

noemip2
5/11/16

I enjoyed to be here

raquelh3
5/10/16

Got to talk to many great people and meet someone who is amazing!!! He makes me very happy and we are always laughing =)

monam24
5/10/16

i wasnt on here very long before i found a great connection. Good people on here,not like the other sites

kimg54
5/10/16

I met the man of my dreams on Zoosk!!!!

leticiac4
5/10/16

Zoosk was easy to use and as a first timer to online dating, I felt very safe with the members I went out with.

pata27
5/10/16

Although I have had issues with Zoosk, it was more over the women I contacted rather than a short comming of Zoosk, From my limited but wasteful experience at "other" sites, Zoosk delivered without the scammers, mysterious email from people, etc.

The issue I had with many women had to do more with either 1. no responses, 2. insultingly - where the presummption of innocents is waived to insure that lady didn't fall into the same trap as previous relationships. 3. Tire Kickers - ladies that are fielding the possiblities but not certain how they would fit it into their life. 4. professional dater - she'll meet for a few dates but the word GF never seems to apply. 5. Genuine Article

Relationships are not easy. They require an investment on both parts just to see how it will work. You can't make that determination in a photo, a profile or winking.

For all of us, we can easily make a list of the pitfalls that have undermined past relationships. We must learn from the past and put it behind. Unless we are interested in something fast, easy or non committed, the profile needs to portray this. It should also portray a vend diagram that illustrates how much of a relation the person wants.

I have found, after trying to chat with many women, successfully chatting with a handful, talking live with a fraction of those and finally meeting yet a fraction of that, only to find I was talking with someone who only wants to meet for an occassional date, a movie, dinner or drinks, or dancing. She won't use the word exclusive at any point because, she's playing the field. There is nothing wrong with that, except that it sets up a false reason to meet. This needs should be a clear goal in the ideal date. Because "ideal date" tends to suggest fairtale yet this person likely has a lineup of fairytales stacked. She'll have a tight schedule and will typically not be available during the obviously dating windows.

Knowing this in advance is important. Knowing also where the person wants to go with the relationship. His/Her time line. How committed are they to finding a relationship and what are they willing to invest of themselves

sherylc18
5/9/16

Fees should be cheaper

latonab
5/8/16

Great app! Easy to use. AND I met my Mr Right! Good luck on ur quest!

stephaniec89

Na

xavierg14

Good

laurar84
5/7/16

It took a lot of patience, a few-too-many pen pals, way-too-many inappropriate propositions and insincere men...but, with lots of patience, Eddie and I found each other and immediately clicked...and have been loving every minute together ever since!

bethb41
5/7/16

the first day a met Alan (applepie55), we are going to see where this goes

kristyc8
5/6/16

It was my first time on a dating site so it was definitely different.

danb146

Met someone

anitap20
5/6/16

I would use this online dating service again

darlind1
5/5/16

Getting married to someone I met through this site! This worked for me! I liked the fact you could meet verified people, I only dated people that lived in my area and were photo verified. I met my soul mate and we are getting married this month! (May 2016)

elizabeths138
5/5/16

I give it five stars because I got lucky enough to meet the perfect guy for me. So that's awesome but as far as the site goes... Well, probably only a 21/2... When I would try to change my profile, perfect match and ideal date SEVERAL TIMES the site would email me and tell me they were approved and then they would be taken down. Though I was supposedly and completely within their specified guidelines. I also found it totally difficult to DELETE my profile completely. I finally figured it out but that was after I found out what I thought wasn't in my profile on my end was actually still there according to another member on the other side of it. That put me on a mission to figure out and delete it completely! But I am not going to complain too much cause at the end of the day if meeting him was worth any amount of irritation! Just saying and I wish that for everyone else, too.

wandyf
5/5/16

Thanks to zoosk for helping me find that special someone!

sallyh41
5/5/16

On line dating is fierce dedicated battle faced head on. One needs to brave, street wise, know how to question the proposition. Also, there is no certain correct etiquette about contacting; or replying. Woman do much of the aggressive initial contact work.
Creative writing skills and chatter presentation is helpful. Short and long messages work. Approach fruitful writing from recipients point of view. Be direct. Not judgmental.Positively open-minded, Cautious. Respectful of Gender. Demonstrate Patience. May 4, 2016

starlae1
5/5/16

I enjoyed meeting new women and some becoming fun friends. I then met someone that I knew was worth exploring and seeing where the relationship would lead. At this time, I think it is only respectful to pull my profile and focus on this special person.

joshm115
5/5/16

Great website. Im getting oral sex from her write now as I type this. Plus she makes a mean sandwich. My only complaint is that ZOOSK will show you people that have viewed your profile but then won't allow you to view their profile. Either way it worked.

pauln68
5/4/16

It was fun

nicholasj15
5/4/16

I like the app, ive seen some girls i would love to date but i cant and you wanna know why because you have to pay for it. Why mesaage someone have to pay for it wanna see their profile have to pay for it. When you have to subcribe for love and to talk to them then its a problem. Im sorry but that is how I feel about it.

christinal56

dianaa34

Great online dating site

bryand40
5/2/16

I met a woman who fits me so perfectly! Thank you for making this possible!!

reginap23
5/2/16

I'm glad I have it a shot, even if it doesn't work out.

andyc75
5/2/16

Zoosk allowed us to have nice cute conversations in a way we could know each other, and I really feel good about the next steps we are taking...

curtisc24

Thrilled

davids511
5/2/16

MET SERVERAL VERY NICE WOMEN ON HERE, BUT ONE WAS ABLE TO STILL MY HEART RIGHT FROM THE START.....THANK YOU ZOOSK, FOR HELPING ME FIND THE ONE THAT WILL MAKE 2016 A MUCH BETTER YEAR!!!!!!!!!

johnk284
5/2/16

love this dating site thanks

sharonk53
5/2/16

Be smart and use your head when talking to and meeting other people.A lot of people are very nice, some not so much, be safe and be careful and give one person at a time the chance to be the one for you.

christopherb92
5/1/16

Truly grateful for this for introducing me to a great friend

kierstenb

I found my Mr wonderful

robertm342

Really good site

shawnc38

Ok

sandrar61
4/29/16

Don't ever give up! What you want is out there just got to Open your heart and mind. There's someone out there everyone.

georginar2

Great experiences

leoj8
4/29/16

THIS WAS NOT EASY, HAD TO CONTACT TO MANY TO FIND JUST ONE... WAS WORTH IT.THANK YOU..

billyr29
4/29/16

Its worth the money do it.

rissar
4/29/16

I was on this site for less than a week and found a great guy!

rachels88
4/29/16

I had an AWESOME experience on ZOOSK and met an amazing guy whom I connected with right away!!!

jacquelinek11
4/28/16

Didnt believe I could meet a man of quality and morals on here, just was chatting and joking with people...then I met "him"...he is awesome! Glad I gave it one last chance!

samb148
4/28/16

actually I was looking for something more casual, like gotinder.com or even easydarling.com, I have profiles on both and in most cases it works for me for casual (NSA) dates and erotic chats, kinda stress relief thing. zoosk looks like something more serious but still I managed to find nice girls there so why not, it's worth trying

joycea16
4/27/16

Great site and would never have imagined that I would meet someone within a week. Although a couple of the men were scammers that I chatted with I found a man and am very happy.

Had more success on this site with meeting men than 2 other sites.

gloriap28
4/27/16

I met someone that lives 287 miles away, I winked took a risk and I'm very Happy. I have found something I haven't ever found. Chemistry..... You never know what could happen. I was only on Zoosk for a few days. We stated talking on the phone and before we met we even missed each other. We could stay on the phone for hours.

johnw468
4/27/16

I used Zoosk for a month and a few weeks. It worked

bobj99
4/26/16

Met a fantastic lady.

158 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zoosk staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 day ago
Add your answer
2 days ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Zoosk staff and other customers.

23 Photos for Zoosk