US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

bojann

Most of the people on this site don't even communicate. (in 157 reviews)

johnf130

Almost signed up then I found about an extra $30 dollar fee after I entered my credit card info. (in 25 reviews)

samanthar19

You can only send two messages without paying, so you usually put a phone number in one of those first two messages. (in 16 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

keilar
2/22/15

The site is effective and designed to be fun while taking part in one of the most important life endeavors of finding a partner. Zoosk has room for slight improvement. Their chat could use an upgrade but its not worse than any other chat service on similar dating sites. Zoosk's Smart pick feature needs to include a radius or distance of interest in the survey, but besides that it is a unique and effective tool for the subscriber. I would recommend the site to others while providing my feedback on the small items that need improvement so my friends can make an informed decision.

salvadorc5
2/21/15

This is a great site. My girlfriend and I have been together for 3 years and now are about to get married.

terrys58
2/19/15

I was a paying member in GA and decided to give it a try in IL. I had the same impression in GA that I have here. Although I have found numerous profiles in my area that are attractive, not a single one has responded. I don't think I'm bad looking and I've had numerous dates from other sites. Match is almost as bad and I think there are two things at work First, being a pay to play site has a lot of profiles that show active but they no longer pay and can't respond. The other is many people have their sights set so high that they will never find their perfect match.

Tip for consumers: My tip would be to use the free sites like POF and DateHookup. If you don't get a response at least you didn't have to pay to get ignored.

eddyk10
2/19/15

all they want is to you keep updateing your membership $ lots phony photos and profiles.
your realy takeing a chance about meeting some one other then chat room..
i realy dont think its safe. and they want your cc number info. and or a checking actt. number. lots scams with profiles and if you get somes e mail
virus and spams plus-- this service just drained my cc info and i cant stop there billing.
i had change ny cc acct number

amandaj31
2/18/15

matthew and i have been going strong for almost three months now and i couldn't have asked for the most amazing guy ever!!!!! we started talking the beginning for December of 2014 and met on new years ever. we have been together ever since and are very happy.

davidd60
2/13/15

A terrible-site & everybody before-me(although; each giving "different" bad-experience versions...) has said: "how-bad, this site-is",etc. All are absolutely CORRECT & "ditto" from me!! THEY (NOT: ZOOSK)--have my complaints endorsement!! JUNK ZOOSK..please!!

brendak17
2/11/15

I was giving up when I was dropped into his lap. We have JUST started communicating and so far so good. I truly can't believe this ... Thanks...

Tip for consumers: Take your time... Be open and honest don't go looking for it.. it will find you. AWESOME - SAUCE!!!!!!
It will be dropped into your lap...

carloss45
2/10/15

Many of the profiles seem fake. Yeah, I know that all dating sites place fake profiles. But on zoosk it seemed more excessive. Stick with the large sites like mingle2day.com or match.com....

beckyw9
2/9/15

This site makes no sense. I can't believe I signed up for six months. They should learn a thing or two from POF or match.com What's this whole thing about buying coins? How stupid?! This is suppose to be a dating site and not a place to play games. I paid almost $100 to be on here and right after I paid, they wanted me to spend more money???. My advice if you're reading this, don't waste your time... I can't wait for this to be over.

chrisw86
2/9/15

Zoosk is just a complete joke. You have a better shot at finding romance on Google+ for crying out loud. As a guy, your profile very rarely receives any views which is because unless you're a paid member, you're basically sitting at the bottom of the totem pole. Even when your page does get viewed, it's usually fake spam bot profiles who are listed as "A Zoosk Member"...In my opinion, this site is, by a large margin, worse than Plenty of Fish. Being on Zoosk is equivalent to sitting in a rocking chair while staring at a brick wall. Bottom line, the site is absolute trash.

Tip for consumers: Do yourselves a favor & do not sign up for this disgrace of a dating site.

vincec27
2/8/15

found several interesting people. Found a good match that has lasted 8 months so far and has great promise for long term relationship.

Tip for consumers: Be truthful about yourself. Try to figure out what you really want. This can be hard and may take so trial an error. It if doesn't work with a person move on to another. Looked at a lot of possible choices to come up with her.

johnf130
2/8/15

Almost signed up then I found about an extra $30 dollar fee after I entered my credit card info. I do not like this deception and probably indicates a lot of other hidden expenses to follow. But compared to match.com I think it is better in terms of the online chat responses and potential of meeting someone. I do not like the online dating scene but it seems that everyone else is into it and I am running out of alternatives.
They must have picked up on this post thru Google Analytics or other tracking software so they waived the extra $30 fee and gave it a try. I really despise they way they have this meter on you home profile edit page indicating that you are not popular but you become so by paying up. I still do not think it is any better or worse that the others like match.com, just as difficult and unrewarding since it seems so many are trying to profit on an already costly endeavor.

lorir27
2/7/15

By far, the best dating website I've ever been on. Yes, there are some guys that I wouldn't consider very desirable but they're everywhere. I've enjoyed this one more than any of the others and frankly, I HIT THE JACKPOT with this man!

suzannev2
2/5/15

This website was very informative and lead me to a very different person than what I am used to. I would have never found this wonderful amazing guy if it had not been for this website.

jeffg47
2/5/15

Good meeting tool. On the positive, can meet lots of people. I also like the profile matching tool. The questions actually achieve a good perspective. The gal I met was a 77% match and we do fit well together.

On the negative, clunky interface and greedy design. By greedy, I mean that if you use the carousel, when you match someone, you have to use coins to chat with them. You already paid for the service!!! Yes, you can earn coins by doing the stupid carousel (which matches you to lots of people outside of your travel range and requires coins to connect. They give you max of 30 a day and you can do nothing with that. For the 60 for 3 months, that should be enough.

Tinder has a much simpler and cleaner UI, and it is free!

Tip for consumers: Use the search, not the carousel. I you match someone, you can then talk with them.

beckym10
2/4/15

There are many different woman on Zoosk. Some don't always look like their picture but for me it's what's inside that attracts me to a woman. Looks give you something to work with.. Face it ladies the best looking woman can be the ugliest woman. As for me I was blessed with finding a woman with the three things I look for. She has a beautiful heart, brains, and looks and my bonus points Nice teeth and a great smile...Well ladies Good Luck and keep looking!!

Tip for consumers: Ladies be true to yourself keep your pictures up dated it really does help. Don't play games ladies because people do get hurt!! As for any and all catfish give it up leave us who are really looking for love alone...

deeb37
2/2/15

Awful site. It seems like only the worst most despicable men sign up on this site. Also, if you are looking for a fit attractive man you're not going to find it here. If you want crazy, unattractive, just sex, and the biggest losers on the planet then sure sign up. I met a great man on Match.com. Not perfect either but at least there are some good ones there. This place is definitely a nightmare. Run away!

Tip for consumers: Stay Away!

oscarm37
2/2/15

Zoosk is really easy and simple to use the features are good once you are subscribe. They have good selection of members. I met someone very special to me, now, on here. Biggest complain, though, I really think the Zoosk plays matchmaker and amplifies the views, and maybe even messages. I would get a message from someone and I would answer back, and then I wouldn't hear from this person again. I they recycle profile, I found an old profile I made about five years ago, saying I was "recently online." Overall it doesn't hurt to try it. I did and it paid off.

carmenc19
1/31/15

This is one of best dating site I have visited. It has a great display of the members. I was impressed with the verifying the picture site of it as some people do not put their real pictures. I also like the fact of the phone verification and the Facebook verification. The spell check is very helpful. I was impressed with the messenger and it gives the opportunity to decide if you want to chat with a person or not.

The downside is the COIN issue because you have to pay additional money to unlock a profile and not everyone can have the luxury to spend extra money. That needs to change.

ronaldm51
1/30/15

Piebaker approached me early in my membership. I didn't answer her because she lived too far away(two hour drive,one-way). I sent a LOT of ladies texts, but most were too rude to answer at all. I finally decided to drive for two hours,and guess what? Piebaker actually IS a piebaker!!! A good one, too! We both felt like we had known each other all our lives.We dated a bit,went to church together a bit,and I asked her to marry me!Just between you and me,she's getting a good man,and I get a great lady!!! Love,Ron

Tip for consumers: You might sometimes really consider driving a little further than you actually intended to,if you run into somebody that sounds good to you.I almost missed out on a fantastic lady!!!

raeanel
1/30/15

I thought that the individuals on this site seemed more realistic. My only grievance is that if you are a member and the person that you want to contact is NOT a member, it costs additional money. Maybe you can figure out a way to decrease the costs of the coins to make accessing a non-member a little more affordable.

lisas137
1/30/15

zoosk is by far the worst of the worst dating sites available on the internet, period... of all time.

I would caution anyone even thinking of investing money into this "pay for" site, to look at the reviews and customer grading system, which currently stands at 8% out of a 100 on the positive review scale of satisfied clients. This company exhibits all the reasons so many people shy away from dating sites.

Tip for consumers: dont waste your time, money, or hope on such a scam

rj58
1/28/15

Zoosk does not follow directions. I carefully read the privacy policy and unchecked the box that says automatically renew subscription. So my question is this: why have they charged me for a second month and intend to charge me for a third when I only signed up for 1 month with no renewals? I am not an idiot and I would not have signed up for such a service that would automatically renew. I intend to contact them in the morning to get this issue resolved. My honest advice to others is to not waste your time since they are trying to pull a fast one on me.

Tip for consumers: Stay away until they learn how to stop being greedy. Also most people on there seem to just be attention starved and inconsiderate. I have had better luck elsewhere and have happily started a new relationship.

debbiep23
1/28/15

So far, I have found a friend. But I did find the sight a little hard to navigate. I have told a few of my friends about the site. I did see a few men I already new.

Tip for consumers: Just be careful when you get someone wanting to contact you, be sure their area code is from the city you are in. If it is not, and they say they live somewhere else, google the area code to make sure it is from where they say they are.

tyronew5
1/27/15

Hey Zoosk,

Thank you! I met a really great woman through your service. The Compatibility Tool was right on point! Thanks again!

CompuGeek

michaelh137
1/26/15

I met Julie she is a wonder girl. We decided to be together after talking. Thank you for your hep in helping me find who I want to be with. She is great and I can see marrying her.

Tip for consumers: Take your time you will find someone it may take months but hang in there.

kendras6
1/25/15

It's very hard to narrow the search to people in my area, and I am not willing to relocate. Messages come in from many miles away and the responses to my profile picture and about myself were overwhelming. There should be a better way to only allow messages and chats to come from people within a specified distance of me. But I did find a man I like within forty miles anyway so yay!

albac1
1/24/15

It was great meeting the love of my life. But there are some pretty creepy people out there. Just be sure the person you talk to is legit! Video chat and talk about each others interests so you can see if there's a connection between you two.

Tip for consumers: If you find interest in someone be sure to video chat! It'll make things feel less awkward when you finally meet in person! :) Be sure to be careful people you talk to. And please make sure the person you talk to has good intentions.

rexw12
1/24/15

this site sucks, bunch of nazis looking everything over to make sure you are blocked from contacting or being contacted by anyone who likes you without paying a hefty price other sites allow for free. The outta call the black hole the "Pay per message" site. And did I mention they review everything you write and strike it if it contains anything that looks like contact info even it's not. Don't bother taking a second of your valuable time to set up a profile because unless you pay a lot you can't even talk to anyone. This frikkin' site is complete BULL$#*!. And did I mention this site really really sucks.

Tip for consumers: don't even go there

mikem230
1/22/15

I think I can be wise but I fell for Zoosk. It is a scam. I signed up for 6 months with email address password and paid by PayPal. I mentioned in my profile that I "was not into Facebook or Apple club" and this statement was "edited=removed " by the reviewer. I have noticed that many pictures could not match the age declared by many "members" (i.e. too young too old etc.) and may sound somehow false. I believe that many profiles are fakes. However, in my 3 day after I paid the subscription, it be came impossible for me to message other members or open messages that I had received (as I was notified via Email). To do that I was to "authenticate" that I was a real person by providing my Facebook account or my Cellphone number. I believe that not allowing me to access my account is a breach of contract. There are other ways to verify my "real person" status; by email or "captcha" or answered questions, for example. I should not be forced to disclose more private information. In the terms & conditions; Zoosk request the right of use of all that you uploaded on their site and, the right to share information about you with their "business partners". This give then an enormous collection of data on private information regarding their subscribers. The images, email address, correspondence, phone number (for SMS marketing-tagging) and your Facebook activities info etc. The REAL purpose of this site is to collect and gather information on citizens so that they can use or sell to their "business" partners - whoever these partners are or may be in the future. Their purposes may be exploitative commercial or others kinds that we do not know. You may call it conspiracy paranoia IF - and only IF- you are able to prove that this is not possible to to be so.

Tip for consumers: Stay Away From This Site and BTW there are many sites- and Apps that troll the same activities.

mimim8
1/19/15

I haven't used the service, but the commercial alone depicts a man so snarky and slimy, I wouldn't use the service just on principle. He just got out of one woman's bed, after having a great time, from what I can see. Before the first woman even has time to brush her teeth, he leaves her apartment and sees a woman in a coffee shop on the way home. Drawing on his extensive background training in Snagging Every Woman He Sees, he is sure she must be The One, not The One he just left. She believes its 'true love' and waxes philosophical about it. Gross.

krsytleg
1/18/15

i met someone once on here turned out wasnt what i wanted in him and but now met someone that is perfect

Tip for consumers: Find someone that it worth it

nickd32
1/13/15

My suggestions and thoughts: i think its absolutely that this app is free to download and then cost money to use. That they're isnt really a trial to try it out. You can't actually test it out to find out if you like it or not. You cant message anyone, try any of the features. Nothing.... absolutely nothing unless you pay for the site. This is not a good marketing skill. I'm very disappointed in Zoosk all together. It's very unprofessional to such advertisement and make it sound great and then rip the welcone matt as soon as the application is downloaded. Can i afford to pay for it; yes. Absolutely, but I'm not likely to subscribe if they're isn't even a way for me to find out wheither i like it first or not. For me to pay for it and then find that it isn't something I'm interested in and then disputing the situation with your company would be a waste of time and energy on the the customers part. You should advertise that Zoosk is not a free site. That you do have to have a membership in order to do anything on the application or else it is useless. Honestly i believe that the google play store should enforce situations like this so that the customer has to pay up front in order to even download your application. At that point then you will find out how many downloads you won't recieve, and for the ones that do... you will just have another dirty way to dig into that persons pocket and win some more free money towards your company. From there you might actually be willing to hire someone who is not lacking the professionalism it takes to say what you doing is completely redundant and just plain out stupid. What you are really doing is just getting your ratings up by letting people download the application and then it show that number on the view of it on the play store. Not how many of those downloads are actually using your site. Not impressed at all. I find it very irritating and it pisses me off that your company is framed and structured this way. Someone on that end is not very intelligent. . So since you wasted my time once more asking me for my review which you honestly couldn't give a damn about... other than letting me download this application and then trying to use it. I'll do you one more. I'm going to coppy and paste this E-mail. Post it to google review, Facebook, Twitter, anyplace that has zoosk attached and let people know that this is not the way to get they're attention and they shouldnt download it. See what im doing right now is venting becuase I'm a pissed off American who like to practice they're freedom of speech by giving my opinion. No I'm not an application critic. I'm just a guy

Tip for consumers: I strongly recommend not using this site

garyt32
1/13/15

I subscribed to three dating services and zoosk provided the widest selection of potential partners then the other two combined.. The service was easy to use and the responses were plentiful .. I recommend zoosk over all others!

rjd
1/11/15

Tryed it out. Not one person chatted. Plenty of girls looking but no hits.
Not even a conversation. I think the site is purposely making you think your getting interests, but its just the guys at zoosk pushing buttons on behalf of members.

Tip for consumers: Don't bother. Go to Plenty of Fish.
I made connections there. Good site snd cheaper than zoosk.

robertl110
1/11/15

ZOOSK DOUBLE CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD......NOW THEY WONT ANSWER THE PHONE. OR RESPONDTO MY EMAILS.....I HAD OT CANCEL MY CARD....THEY HAVE THE COMPUTER RESPOND TO YOU AS IF IT WERE ONE OF THE PEOPLE YOU WERE INTRESTED IN TO GET YOU BELIEVING THAT SOMEONE WANTED TO TALK TO YOU.

herbm1
1/9/15

Zoos is a money making rip off.
While it pretends to introduce a "free" member to potential matches it;
Requires multiple steps to repeat their, zoosk, name
Has many steps to all end in "subscribe" without which/NO CONTACT
It wastes more of a client's time then any other site
It completely disregards your parameters for searches, further wasting your time
Most accessible items end in "subscribe", including messages which you express interest
They fill your email with responses you cannot answer, unless you "subscribe"
They send you "picks", which do NOT follow your selection parameters, each of which again have multiple steps which end in alternate selections your time means nothing to them

Tip for consumers: DON'T, its a rip off of your time and money

avaw4
1/8/15

I would not recommend Zoosk. There are several reasons why. When I 1st signed up for Zoosk, I was not a paid member, so I couldn't reply or respond to men. After several months of receiving 5-10 daily text msgs informing me of my msgs and my being unable to read them....curiosity got the best of me...so I relented and paid for a 1 month membership. From that day 3 weeks ago I have had EXTREME dissappointment.
1st of all after paying the fee and clicking to read my msgs..I found it odd that most all of them were just winks with no thought out human msg. When I replied back, I got the exact same replies " thanking me for responding and asking me to read their profiles (which I did before responding) and then leaving a msg. It's like the profiles are fake just to get me desparate enough to pay to read nothing. Even when I search the site and leave a msg I still just get a wink and that stupid thank you msg.
To make matters even worse, now that I have paid, I have received only 4 msgs in 3 weeks...compared to receiving 2x' s that in a day prior to paying.

samanthar19
1/5/15

This site was ok. You can only send two messages without paying, so you usually put a phone number in one of those first two messages. Don't waste a wink, because it counts as a message. There are a lot of fake profiles, which you will notice. And when I had started the account, I noticed you had the option of looking for a partner, while having your relationship as married or taken or whatever. I felt as if the site encouraged adultery.

Once I had met someone, I went on to deactivate my profile, but it wouldn't allow me to from my phone. So a year and 3 months later, I went online and got to deactivate it. It's an okay site I suppose, but they need to make sure they aren't serving as an outlet for cheaters to do their business. They need to investigate a little more.

Oh, also, it doesn't save your old messages, so I couldn't go back and find the message that I had originally sent to the love of my life and I was slightly disappointed.

Tip for consumers: Watch out for others on this site. You may be in a committed relationship just to find out that they have still been searching.

bellas10
1/3/15

There are a lot of fake people and those soliciting for money and/or sex or free nude pictures/sexting on this site. HOWEVER, there are also some really great people like the man that I met who genuinely are looking for something lasting and valuable so in that end sorting through the garbage was worth finding the diamond. The annoying thing with zoosk though was that I downloaded the messenger on my computer and it kept me logged in so people thought I was on all the time and when I was trying to talk to one person I couldn't shut off or temp stop all the other constant message boxes from popping up. That could be fixed like facebook where you can disable it for however and only allow one person or have the option of excluding one person or more. That would be a HUGE improvement. Also, a better way or spot to list some of your 'favorites' like music ect without the facebook connection would have been nice.

jessr18
12/31/14

It's crap that you have to "subscribe" to be able to see a message sent to you, the same for wanting to reply.

I was THIS close to subscribing for a one month thing. I had "gotten" a few messages from some matches that seemed promising and I was curious about what they had said in the messages. I had put in my credit card info and hit subscribe and THEN.... " + one time subscription fee." That costs $25!!! So aside from the 20 I was willing to pay just to try out the full application I would have to pay $45 total. That is just bull.

This app/website is definitely a ripoff. It makes me rethink if those were actual messages or just spam created by them. Deleting account.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this. Just go to another app/website that is free. Okcupid!

yvonneb12
12/31/14

My name is Yvonne Long Username BonBon and I was on Zoosk for a couple of months and went out on a few dates but when I met Mitch Billington his user name was Irand6800 on here we just clicked from the first phone call to the first visit. I was living in South bend Ind. and he lived in Lansing, Mich but we made it work with the distance and all he came and see me every weekend and I went to visit him in Lansing..August 1,2014 we got married and I now live in Lansing with him. Meeting my husband was the best thing thing that could of ever happened to me, Just for us to find out threw our talks that we have been looking for each other for years he is my Soulmate and I just want to thank Zoosk for making it happen.

brucet21
12/30/14

further to my earlier comments, Zoosk had said several women wanted to "meet me"; when I did get a chance to chat with two of them (yes, some people pay for this) they replied that they had no interest at all.

I am not sure that a lot of profiles are fake or not; maybe someone will sue them for false and misleading business practices.

Tip for consumers: don't bother unless you use a prepaid debit card and only try to communicate with actual paying members, which there are very few.

moo255
12/29/14

I've been on Zoosk for 5 months as a paying member. As a whole I find the site quite juvenile. My biggest complaint is that there are no instructions to help you understand exactly how the different features work. As others have said Zoosk matches you with their parameters. Yes you can do an advanced search using your own criteria, but find it's the same people (men in my case) Most of my "Smart Picks" have been 10 years older than me. Not what I'm looking for... The "carousel" simply gives you a photo, an age and a location. I guess this is their answer to Tinder. Also if you look at who viewed you, it indicates to them that you have viewed them. Not so, but have gotten creepy responses from men who think I'm interested. Note, if you have sent 6 messages and the other person has not responded, they are not interested in you!!!!!! I have met 2 great guys, one I am now friends with (we didn't work as a couple) and another who is great but 100 miles apart. I'm sorry for those of you that have had to deal with scammers...they really suck. But they also fish on the free sites. That being said I'm not renewing my membership and will try elsewhere! Good Luck everybody!!!!

lorir24
12/27/14

I would have to admit that at first the website was really overwhelming and I would like to say that there is a lot of single people out there. I did however look for someone that I was at least compatible with by way of the way we think, our occupations and our conversations.

I did not go with just looks this time and I am so glad that I didn't, I met the most amazing man. I could have not created such a perfect person for me. thanks Zoosk.

debral13
12/26/14

Site uses profiles that are old... a man that I met from zoosk almost 7 years ago... passed away 3 years ago... and his picture still appears in carousel.... sad... and disturbing that they show users that have not been active for years... scam for sure!

humbertop8
12/26/14

Zooks is a scam the ladies that you try to contact never answer not because you are poor loking guy, is because they never see your message unless you pay some "coins"
the web site behave more than a human traffic org.

Tip for consumers: don't renew your membership, is a waste of time,

dawnw19
12/23/14

they keep charging me even though I only accepted the terms for one month. I'm going to file a complaint with paypal and the BBB.

Tip for consumers: Watch your money.

wisern
12/23/14

This is the worst online dating site I've used. Doesn't really allow you to search with differing criteria, never once has a " Smart Match" responded to me. The matches also seem a little too good to be true and these factors both lead me to believe they are bogus profiles. The carousel feature allows you to flip thru pics but does not allow you to read the profile so you really are just judging by the person's primary photo. Once you both say you are interested in each other ( or is it the computer program?) you are supposed to spend coins to open the match. again, no one has ever done opened the match and when I have there is always some incompatibility in features I have deselected like smoker, never married…. The guys I have communicated with all agree this site sucks. Also, there is a feature which tells you how popular you are- guess what? its always set on low and you can " buy" an increase in popularity. This site seems like it was designed by bullying middle schoolers.

Tip for consumers: try another site!

jimc91
12/23/14

I have been on the site for quite a while. There are quite a few women on there in my area and have alot of women look at my profile but yet no one will reply to messages. I am a decent looking guy so I don't know what the hell I am doing wrong. You would think how the woman thinks she looks she would at a minimum chat with a guy. After all, you are on a dating site the same as I am so you must not be as perfect as you think. I know I might not have the smooth way of talking to women but Jesus! It gives me the impression that they are looking for the perfect looking guy. I tell you ladies, the perfect guy or woman don't need a dating site! Maybe if I put my bank account info on there I would have got at least a hello lol

Tip for consumers: Women cry about the fake pictures guys put on the site, if you put your real photo on there good luck to you lol

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zoosk staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: The web site is a nightmare. You cannot delete your account. You can only cancelled. So, as soon as I started dating this guy, I went and cancelled the stupid account. However, the account never went away, it was still showing. Not only that but consistently throughout 3 months, it showed that I was adding friends. From 3, it went up to 13. Thank goodness my boyfriend trusted me to believe that I was not talking to other guys, but I must confess that I was pretty embarrassed. I did not know what to tell him other than, I had NO idea what is going on.
Has anybody heard of that???
7/16/13
clarkk
A: I want to know whether this site is any good or whether it is just a swindle.
4/5/10
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Zoosk staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

17 Photos for Zoosk