US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

deirdrea3

Otherwise, I had a positive experience and did meet some quality people along the way. (in 368 reviews)

miguelg11

I called Zoosk customer service for a discount on the subscription. (in 31 reviews)

billm116

It's not fair for people to think someone is interested before I read their profile. (in 300 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jeanniem8
4/21/16

Had fun on here and so glad that i found stephen ,a man a woman dreams about. So good to me and is a sweetheart.

kordaik
4/21/16

i told you already she is the only one worth my time

tanyab25
4/21/16

I wish everyone could find someone like I've found. This woman could not be more perfect for me if I ordered her from Heaven myself. I wish everyone the best...hang in there and God will deliver her to you.

davidv67
4/21/16

Zoosk is dodgy bough a 12 month membership for about $90 and then they charged my CC again another $70 6 months later. Regardless there are much better dating sites that are free.

debras66

i finally met my man

williama87
4/20/16

You help me find my high school sweetheart

lynnm87
4/20/16

the man I met was the man of my dreams

meganm49
4/19/16

The experience was rewarding! You just need to keep and open mind. Thank you for the experience.

arlineg
4/19/16

I was very skeptical about finding another boyfriend this time around. I am 54 years old, not looking to impress anyone with my stocky physique. I just really want someone to hold for the rest of my life.
I played the carousel and landed on Mike. He sounded down to earth, so I winked. He asked for a chat. I agreed and we started our conversation that lasted for 2 hours. He asked me out to dinner and I agreed. When we met, he looked so much cuter in real life than in his photo. I was hooked.
We ate dinner and said our goodbyes. I felt really good about our first date. He called me that next day and said that he really thought that I was sweet and wanted to date me. I felt the same way.
So, I am leaving ZOOSK for my last relationship I will hopefully ever have.
Guys, if you are thinking about joining ZOOSK, get the feature that allows you to talk to non subscribers without them having to join ZOOSK. That is the only way that I was able to tell if I really liked this guy. The free chat is the key to finding the right woman. Trust me!! I found him because he was able to talk to me and it didn't cost me a penny.
Well, good luck to all the future ZOOSKERS out there and may all your dreams come true!!!

kathyc81
4/18/16

Had a free membership actually thought about wasting my money on a paid one. Very few men in my area. Most men younger than my age looked worn out and expected to attract VS model material. Decided to stop wasting my time and deleted my profile.

jamess390
4/18/16

I enjoyed the knowledge and information given to me that helped me meet good people.

lisag131
4/18/16

I have tried other sites and liked Zoosk best because I got a lot of matches in my area. I did meet a few people who I will now be friends with, and others who are potential relationship-matches. If they don't work out, I will re-activate my membership since Zoosk is so easy to use and keep in touch with my matches. Thanks for a good experience!

ta6357
4/18/16

I ended up finding someone awesome through Zoosk, and we are happily together! I wasn't thinking I'd find a perfect match online, to be honest. Very glad I did!

Overall, there are a couple of things that Zoosk could improve:

-The "Carousel" function tends to repeat the same people; sometimes it's a string of the same 5 or 6 people that keep coming up; that's a little frustrating.

-The gifts seemed a little silly.

-Winks seem to actually be a turn-off, both to guys and gals. Just remove them.

-Better bot-screening would be cool; there are definitely some bots on here.

Those are picayune details, given the overall success I had with Zoosk. The end goal is to meet someone you can have a relationship with, and that's precisely where Zoosk succeeded.

Tip for consumers: Don't wink at the people you like! Write them something intelligent, creative, and eye-catching.

marka155
4/18/16

It was hard on the ego, but ultimately worked out.

ethelt10

Love rasta

marieh70
4/17/16

Fun Lovin' Guy and I established a friendship right away and got to know each other well. We were both looking for the same type of relationship and, even though we live almost 500 miles apart, decided to forge ahead to see if we could make our relationship work. We're both retired and can split time between both of our homes.

denisew45
4/17/16

I have been on a lot of websites and the best responses were from Zoosk.

karene47
4/17/16

Worth the time to try. The chat portion is a bit slow and on the app, there were times it showed me on when I wasn't. Other than that it was an easy site to maneuver. Straight forward usage. The price was fair too.

robertd201
4/17/16

I kept getting contacted by women who wanted to meet me, even ones from other states. I would pay "coins" to respond and send them messages. Only one woman ever returned a message and we had nothing in common.Too many, I think, use the "Carousel" only to get free coins and have no interest in that person. The virtual gifts are so juvenile. I can't believe anyone would be impressed by a cartoon rose or Teddy Bear. LOL. One month was all I needed to see this site was a joke. I even left coins on the table. I had one day left when I cancelled and in the last 24 hours got plenty of interest. Hmmmmm.

nathanr32
4/16/16

I would highly recommend this to anyone willing to try online dating site. It is user-friendly, classy, and facilitates meeting someone in a simple, safe, appropriate manner. I met a wonderful young lady who seemed hand-picked by my creator and put into my life--I just had to make myself available here. I have waited a long time but this gal is worth it and the timing is perfect--I am flying 1000 miles to meet her, though we are already talking about our life ahead and what things I will bring when relocating to her--never felt something so real for someone, and we haven't enough met yet! If you care to follow our story, call me anytime and keep doing what you are doing here at zoosk--from the bottom of my heart, and hers, THANK YOU!!

jessem59
4/15/16

Yeah, you pay for zoosk, but it isn't much at all. And the truth is, I've tried other free sites before, but because they're free, you don't find many matches of quality, or I should say, people who are genuinely looking for a relationship. It's not very likely you'll find someone paying for a membership who only wants to play around and never meet up, or who just wants to chat with someone. I met a WONDERFUL lady on Zoosk, and I genuinely believe this is the start of something beautiful! Thank you Zoosk, from the heart, for all you've done.

leanahc

I would recommend zoosk

jodie300
4/14/16

I've been on Zoosk for 6 months now. Like the other dating sites I tried before, I met some great guys, went out on some good dates and some not-so-good dates. I kept my heart open and my hopes up. I decided to take a break this spring to take care of my mom who is at the end of her life. As I did, I connected with a man on Zoosk who had been messaging me for a while. It was the right time for us to meet. The rest is, well, history in the making... All smiles.

serenas7
4/14/16

Zoosk is great. Like any other dating site there are people looking for a quick hook up, but it's worth the effort. You get what you put into it.

macr15
4/14/16

The really works and it is easy to use

billc115
4/13/16

Met a girl on Zoosk. Patients is everything

sandyb59
4/12/16

When you are trying to find someone and you are seeing what has been pick for you and then you tried to say hi and also want to talk you get no response. I have tried to talk and meet a lot of men on this site and there was only one who really cared to talk and wanted to meet me. Please has the courtesy to either tell the other person yes I will have a talk with or tell them I am not interested in the other person. It will save a lot of heart aches.

tylers50
4/12/16

Greetings, I already completed one of these a few weeks ago, but kept receiving emails from people (and daily matches), so just wanted to make sure my account is closed. Thank you.

seana34
4/12/16

Met the girl of my dreams on Zoosk and we are getting married in May. I tried other sites but this one is the real deal.

michelleh135
4/12/16

If you keep trying the same thing over and over that doesn't work for you, try something or someone different.

sherrit7
4/12/16

I have possibly met my future husband who left Zoosk after he met me.

annem82
4/12/16

The site put me immediately with many potential good matches. It was easy to communicate instantly with the ones I favoured. I find it to be an efficient site. It is also very easy to use. I would definitely recommend it.

bryant237
4/11/16

Great site to find the one

nancyh97
4/11/16

What an amazing website! Met the guy of my dreams in a week of joining the site. I am so excited and highly recommend this site to anyone wanting to meet that special someone!

zelc
4/10/16

I never knew I will meet him on this kind of thing. But really! This is the cutest! Thank you so much Zoosk! We will never forget where we started. More power!

heathers111
4/10/16

Had a lot of unwanted attention but I stuck with it ans found the one I wanted to be with. Was totally worth it! Best of.luck to all of u out there!

lynnf23
4/10/16

I like the wide range of variety on your site. It helped me to get clear about what I'm looking for in a partner. I met someone and we're very new, but I'm happy to have him in my life and look forward to what lies ahead for us!

stevenv12
4/9/16

TYPICAL DATING SITE MOSTLY BIG UGLY WOMEN AND THE GOOD LOOKING ONES ARE LOOKING FOR RICH TALL MEN GO TO THE MALLS OR FESTIVALS TO MEET WOMEN IN PERSON.

craigb57
4/9/16

Just about to give up for awhile and my dream girl showed up in my life on Zoosk. Hope it works out. Wish me Luck!! Wish ya'll the best in finding you life partner.

jenniferd112
4/9/16

Some nice people on this site. A little difficult to navigate. Good place to start.

johnw460
4/8/16

I say yes to so many Carousel photos (40/day max) and don't see any who care to meet me. And, I've had way to many who say they want to meet me, and when I write them never write back. Not even to say Thanks for writing. Just Nothing! Also, on "Carousel" there is no distance given, which is really stupid! Also WAY TOO MANY with only one photo. I had one experience on here with a woman from 450 miles away on whom I called her bluff and she was somehow taken off the site by the next day! It is all planned (SO OBVIOUS) to get people to buy into the $10.00/month level. If this is the kind of rip-off I'm getting already, WHY would I want to pay even more to get shafted!

ryag
4/8/16

A

donnab113
4/7/16

Zoosk was my first and only online dating site. It was super easy to use and I ended up finding my soulmate on it. We have been together for 6 years and married for 2 years. Thank you Zoosk!!!

toms217
4/6/16

I met someone that I want to concentrate on getting to know. I cancelled my subscription already.

denisey2
4/5/16

It only lasted for about 7 days. On the 8th, I told him to Please, not contact me, again. I had to tell him that twice, with a threat to involve the police, should he do it, again! Sorry for your inconvenience. If you have any REALLY LONG TERM good luck with any online dates, please let us know. After a year, or two.

nakiam
4/4/16

It was great for the time I was on the site. Made a couple of friends, but one in particular! We have already met for the first time-now planning our second visit!

Thank you Zoosk!
Kia41

dianer56
4/4/16

It took so time,alot to get thru,but just have patience

michaelh234
4/4/16

We both are looking forward to discovering if we are the one. In a text on our second date, she said that Zoosk got it right and she was going to send a thank you note! I feel the same way

suzannem41
4/4/16

Very frustrating but persistence has prevailed for me

bethm66
4/4/16

just when i was ready to give up.. there he was! happy hunting all!

156 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zoosk staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
16 hours ago
Add your answer
1 day ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Zoosk staff and other customers.

22 Photos for Zoosk