US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

4 Reviews for Zinch.com

▼ Sort by: recent

3/8/13

We were excited at a possible opportunity to have ideas about colleges. The suggestions were just 'okay'. However, we keep unsubscribing and it doesn't matter! It's been over a month and the emails keep coming.

10/14/11

the page is a lie, you have no chance to win anything and the money will take it off when your credit card, and very easily lose your money do not make the same mistake I did

8/11/11

I signed up to Zinch to get information on scholarships. I am in college and know what I am doing and where I am going. I just can't pay for it all. Well, Zinch started spamming me about colleges that were "interested in me." They had an "unsubscribe" in the messages, but I tried it multiple times and it did nothing. Next, I looked for settings in the Zinch web site to stop this, and there were none I could find. When I emailed their support about not wanting emails about colleges because I was just looking for a scholarship, and that there was no way to change the settings to stop their emails, and that I had tried their unsubscribe in the emails, their response was to cancel my account. They did not apologize, as for more details, or anything. They never clarified a single thing about what I was wanting to do or explained that the ads were mandatory or what. They just booted me to the curb for not wanting to hear about colleges. I give their customer service an F-.

Oh, and 98% of the scholarships they linked me were ones with requirements I did not meet, like being in a state other than the one I selected, being a gender other than the one I selected, being HS Senior when I said I was in college, and so on. Their filter also gets an F-.

6/2/10

ZInch is an amazing resource.

There are other education and scholorship sites out there but Zinch is by far the best. Clean interface and no "gimmicks" like you find on so many other sites in the same space. This is a very trustworthy site and service

The Best Education Sites Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber