US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

deniseg16

But if you need to contact customer service, prepare for a wait. (in 237 reviews)

angelac

So, in honor of little ms. elli, we wanted to order a button with her picture on it to celebrate "Elli-Palooza!" (in 731 reviews)

kaylinw

I ordered 3 different styles of business cards for my photo business. (in 50 reviews)

▼ Sort by: rating

moniquew5
2/8/16

It's thick material, wrinkles fall out easily, and the writing is beautiful. The gold seems more brownish, but it is still worth every penny

laurief17
2/8/16

I ordered something that came to me incorrectly. Ithe description said i was to receive envelopes and instead I got envelope liners. Zazzle immediately credited me within 3 days.

ashleyl63
2/7/16

Loved the way my Photo turned out! Looks amazing on my wall and I can't wait to order more!!

kimc101
2/7/16

I have ordered T-shirts and postage stamps putting my own photos on them. Products are always top notch! I love Zazzle and will use it for anything I need. I highly recommend anyone to use this you will not be disappointed!

stephaniel42
2/6/16

New customer, will keep ordering, thank you!

debbiek32
2/3/16

I've ordered necklaces, bracelets and now Night Lights from Zazzle. I've been Happy with everything I've ordered. I've never been disappointed in anything I've received and will definitely order from them in the near future.

delainaa
1/28/16

I have worked with Zazzle.com three times over the last couple of months. Twice for business cards, magnets, stationary, etc. for my business and a customized t-shirt for a friend. All three times I was pleased with the outcome!

ruthc37
1/21/16

Twice I ordered burp cloths and one cloth was unsatisfactory but ZAZZLE corrected it immediately when I notified them. THe others I ordered were absolutely beautiful and perfect. Everyone at the baby shower ooooed and awwwed and some asked me where I got the items. I was only too gad to share with them but told them to let me know if/when they would use ZAZZLE for another shower because I didn't want them to order anything I ordered. :>) I LOVE ZAZZLE. I have ordered other things before and have been very happy with my experience with them.

dorad9
1/15/16

This sweatshirt is so awesome! I work as a jail nurse and it represents my sense of humor well. The sweatshirt is made of GOOD quality too. It doesn't pill like some I have paid more for. I would definitely recommend it to others.

jessicah97
1/15/16

I ordered a t-shirt for my mother in law and when it came it was the wrong size however when I contacted customer service they sent another at no charge and let me keep the other. Now my mother and I can look cute together. I was very happy with the company.

lisaf97
1/5/16

After 20 and 16 years respectively for our two daughters, it is wonderful to have a vendor with so many options and creative ideas for Christmas ornaments. This is the 3rd Christmas we have ordered from Zazzle and the ornaments have been huge hits. The web site is fairly easy to use and the shipping has been very easy.

daraa4
1/3/16

The Mugs were a cute gift for my husband's colleagues. The recipients got them on time and they seem to like them. The "honey badger" jokes continue!

sharonh62
12/31/15

I have ordered mugs and notecards from this company and have never been disappointed. You can find that special something for anyone on your gift list, or even yourself! The selection is huge and there are unique designs that are hard to find anywhere else. The company does seem to care about its customers.

Tip for consumers: Although some items are a bit pricey, you can find that perfect, unique gift that is well worth the price. Something for everyone!

brendam63
12/31/15

Zazzle offers a forum for any organization to sell products. I really LOVE the formal "Cat Scouts" logo products. Why? The Cat Scout products outline FUN! Cat Scout products feature historical hiking, camping events as illustrated in the Online version of "The Cat Scout Handbook." This is FUN! Zazzle helps create FUN!

sallyr22
12/24/15

I was looking for a key chain with a chefs hat, didnt think I would find one and my daughter went searching for me and recommended zazzle , it is adorable just what I was thinking of.

barbaras101
12/21/15

Been telling friends

pamelav5
12/21/15

I received notification that the quality was blurred and so I corrected. everything seemed great. The package arrived on time but it was not my order but for some one in CT, then I get a second package and it was for a lady in NJ, where is mine. First time I tried to call on hold 35 minutes and I couldn't wait sent and email on the 15th, still no reply, now after several attempts I was finally able to choose and option and here I sit for 40 minutes so far. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, this was originally written on 12/18 when I sat on hold for 60 minutes (I put my phone on speaker so I could do other things). I am updating my review with a 5 star, I received the correct ornaments today (12/21) I have my beautiful ornaments and I hope the other people received there. The quality is great. I would hope that they hire more staffing next year to handle all the orders and phone calls. Not sure what originally happened in the warehouse, After I slammed Kelvin - I realized he was only answering the phone, Thank you for making good on your word and helping

rondac
12/20/15

My labels came out so cute for my canning jars, also the heart shape xmas ornament I designed with turtle for my grandson first xmas is the cutest ever..

Tip for consumers: So much to choose from, very cute designs and very good prices..

ashleys120
12/19/15

We will definitely be using this site for our upcoming and future events as well as being our friends and family. They have some really fun designs and the website is very user friendly. We found the site on Groupon and couldn't be happier with how our invitations turned out!

marciac13
12/19/15

Over the past 5 years, I have ordered custom-made calendars, note cards, postage stamps and ornaments from Zazzle. Never once have I been disappointed in the quality of the product! Today, when I tried to get a Authorized Return Number to ship back an ornament that I apparently mis-designed myself (the text didn't show up; only the photo), the customer service representative worked diligently to help me. Not only did she "accept" my "return" of the ornament (she advised me to not bother to ship it back), she got applied discounts to my new order (after reviewing the design to make sure I hadn't made the same mistake again) so I could get it in time for Christmas and pay only a little more than my original order. Zazzle really means their "100% happy guarantee"! Yes, I had to wait a long time to get through, but this is an incredibly busy time of year - not their fault.

shivd
12/18/15

Bought an assorted chocolate box customized with her name on it. She absolutely loved it and the product came out looking great!

peterh110
12/17/15

Zazzle offers mugs, T-shirts, shopping bags, stamps, sneakers, blankets, almost anything you can think of personalized. You create the image or fonts you want on the item on the Zazzle site. It's easy and comprehensive. The service is quick, and the mugs, bag, stamps I've gotten are just as represented on the site.

cindyb67
12/8/15

I ordered this watch for my soon to be RN daughter because of the encouraging words. The watch was so sweet, I decided to order the one with the brunette nurse so she could have a variety. Her patients in peds will love this one!

keithb73
12/7/15

I ordered a Sigil of Baphomet poster from Zazzle. With other sites, a mistake I made in my zip code sent the packages scurrying back. I received the package promptly, despite Solstice being so close to the date. When it got here, I had reasonable pessimism about what I was going to see when I opened it.
The parcel was well packed; the poster had a protective roll over it and the tube was secure. I filmed myself opening it, fearing it would come with a complaint, I wanted evidence. I unrolled it and the only discrepancy was that it looked even more beautiful than it appeared on the site. I reccomend this site.

leticiam4
12/6/15

Used Zazzle for all my wedding stationary. Save the date magnets, invites.
Had a small issue with invites, contacted the support number had reprinted at no cost within 4 days.
Brilliant.
Have since recommended to anyone who will listen.

windys2
12/5/15

The drawstring bags I ordered were much higher quality than I expected, for the price. Customization was quick and easy, and I was very pleased with how they turned out.

alaynar2
12/3/15

This is it...seriously, this is it. I am in love with Zazzle. They have my loyalty for a long time coming.

glennm58
11/27/15

I sent designed a custom mug for my father's retirement through Zazzle and couldn't have asked for a better experience. Customer Service had some questions about the design, emailed me quickly with them, responded in no time, and I had my mug a day before the ETA.

If you're looking for a someone to make you a custom mug, don't even bother looking anywhere else.

lindar99
11/19/15

A fast and fun way to send a holiday card to neighbors and friends, no matter the occasion.
Would highly recommend.

annb63
11/17/15

I will definitely be ordering again.

jonip1
11/8/15

I use Zazzle to put my own designs on shirts and mugs. Fast turnaround, high quality, no minimum order. Many other customized items available - ties, hats, wallets, water bottles, mouse pads, phone cases, etc, and more items being added frequently. You can choose from thousands of designs available on the site or make your own.

cathrynw2
11/7/15

We play cards with friends. When they saw our Zazzle cards they were enchanted by the artwork and really like the size of the suits and numbers on the cards. We bought some for them as a gift.

lindsayb39
11/6/15

So many fun products to browse, plus if I can't find what I want I can just make it! Delivery time is great as well.

robertp135
11/6/15

The only aspect of mug customization that could possibly be improved, would be to see EXACTLY where the text and artwork will fall on the mug...it's a little difficult to get these things exactly where you want them.

dciq
11/3/15

GUERT SHIRTS (From Zazzle) are the best! Our Tenor Line is going to play better and cleaner wearing the Famous "GUERT QUADS" pro logo!!! Drumline!!!!

pamelaf11
11/2/15

Wow! Thanks to Zazzle for The Boss's Day Plaque. Our
Boss was very pleased with his plaque. Now he has the Plaque
to remind him whose The Cloth Pot King:)

katyab
11/1/15

Fun invite, easy to customize! Arrived fast, turn out better than imagined!

judym42
10/30/15

The qualify and service were excellent. I was amazed at how promptly the order was delivered. Qualify control is doing their job.

cynthiah31
10/27/15

everything was perfect and made very easy to follow a baby could do it with ease. And customer service was great they made what was a already hard task very easy for me to do. It took no time to do order and receive the finish product PERFECT!!!!. Thank you Zazzle for helping to make my mother's birthday celebration a success. Every guest that received a invitation was very impressed with the work that Zazzle did. I will never shop in a store for invitations, mugs, hats, printed tee shirts, ect. ever again. I'm a customer of Zazzles for life.

vondab4
10/24/15

I am very happy with my key chain and customized wrapping paper.

natalier15
10/23/15

I am very happy with my sisters business cards and so is she. The pearl paper is great for someone who wants to add a little shine to their cards or paper or as well that want to brighten up a color on the existing image on the cards . The customer service is great, I had called in for some help and the lady gave me great advice on how to fix the cards so they come out perfect and so they did ! I will be ordering more cards and flyers soon !

sarahc135
10/23/15

Zazzle really lets you customize any product and make it your own. They have a great turn around time for delivery, high quality products, and an evenly priced market space. As a repeat buyer, I highly recommend!

clauidah
10/22/15

I had to contact customer service regarding my first order and they were wonderful! Second order was perfect as it was. I couldn't have been any happier.

deeb46
10/20/15

Good

marianb4
10/16/15

Nice overall, good sales, cool stuff

nonar
10/14/15

I had not ordered from Zazzle before, but liked one of their designs and found myself personalizing it for my granddaughter's birthday. After ordering, I checked reviews. I was worried because of negative postings. So I ordered another set of invites from a well-known company. Not only did I receive the Zazzle order on time with excellent communication from them, but when we received the "other guy's" invitation, my granddaughter said she liked the Zazzle invite the best! So the Zazzle product was, by far, the best! I will order again.

jenniferb140
10/12/15

Ordered two mugs for my parents birthdays. Each one was a different color to coordinate with the picture of each of my kids that I put on them. Site was easy to use and mugs were great. Picture quality was sharp and they were shipped quickly. They were packaged well and nothing was broken. A great site. I will definitely use again! :)

tp22
10/11/15

Forget ordering fancy envelopes because the free ones are junk, like V*******nt! The invitations come with top quality envelopes that will not embarrass your company! We ordered a large number for a company party and were very pleased with the quality and design of the invitations. They are just perfect! I made a mistake in customization and the staff contacted me to warn me that it would print less than perfect. They walked me through the process of fixing my mistake and then within one day the order was on it's way to being printed. Perfection!

johnc390
10/10/15

I am very please with quality of the stamps ordered.

emilyd36
9/30/15

I love my invitations! I loved all the different designs to choose from for fall themed baby shower invites!

37 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 weeks ago
Answer
zazzles1
A: Can you please message us your order information?
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
4 weeks ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

30 Photos for Zazzle