US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

deniseg16

But if you need to contact customer service, prepare for a wait. (in 247 reviews)

kaylinw

I ordered 3 different styles of business cards for my photo business. (in 55 reviews)

angelac

So, in honor of little ms. elli, we wanted to order a button with her picture on it to celebrate "Elli-Palooza!" (in 746 reviews)

▼ Sort by: rating

valh15
5/21/16

I have now used Zazzle for two invitations and for customized key chains that we had made for our employees that were graduating. All three products have turned out better than I expected and the costs are extremely fair. I was able to use a Groupon for my son's grad party invitations and was so pleased at the high quality cardstock and presentation - 110 invitations for only $47! There is always a discount code that helps bring costs down and the way that you can customize with your own photos is easy to use and makes things very personal. There a wide variety of designs to choose from as well. I will probably use Zazzle for all future orders of this sort; I am very glad I found them.

aliceh72
5/16/16

Wonderful selection of Postage Stamps saves a trip to the Post Office

leanneg6
5/3/16

I was really specitical about ordering my invitations through them after reading all the negative reviews. But my invitations came after only 4 days of ordering them. Really glad I took the chance. They look exactly the way I had them online.

debl16
5/1/16

I love my Derby Bridal Shower Invitations!! However, I must admit I found the design process very troublesome and cumbersome and not at all User Friendly. I recommend being able to put in the Bride's Name 1 time and have that populate the order appropriately. To receive misprinted cards with the sample names, is extremely frustrating, a waste of time, money and energy! But, I must say your Customer Service team (in Ireland) was Wonderful to work with....Very helpful, polite, professional. Just wish I could have done it myself the first time!

owenc19
4/24/16

I've been a fan of Zazzle for a long time. They have come a long way with product selection and progressively getting better all around. You can buy straight products or have something created for you. It' fantastic. Big fan.

marys336
4/21/16

If you want something different, try the personalized stamps. They are my go to gift and everyone loves them. I get a lot of compliments on the unique gift.

katrinam19
4/5/16

All items are so easy to customize and they arrived very quickly. No long wait for printing or shipping. Ordered several items and they are all perfect. On one order I made a mistake and they happily cancelled so I could re order with corrections. Very helpful.

janetk28
4/2/16

This was the first time I ordered a customized item from Zazzle. I needed some assistance from a computer techie to customize but the result is amazing. I had ordered aprons for three close friends who threw a baby shower for my daughter. The aprons are of superior quality and the customization is perfect.

staceym44
3/30/16

We loved our party invite and favor stickers. Very cute items and well made.

laurap87
3/29/16

Very pleased with the quality of item received: it came exactly as described. Was notified within a day telling me my order had been shipped, however I was hoping to have revieved it by the 22nd for a birthday but it came 23rd: which was still within the time stated but more towards the back end, I had not factored in WORKING days. Other than that I was over the moon with my purchase and all negative reviews I read and worried about after purchase was for nothing. I am a very satisfied customer!

ronaldb71
3/25/16

HIGH CLASS PRODUCT ITEM !!! JUST LIKE THE PHOTO I TOOK ON MY TRAVEL'S !!!

barbaras122
3/19/16

I ordered an iPhone 5 case 3 years ago from Zazzle and loved it. But the iPhone 6S case was a disappointment. The image of Stonehenge was not properly aligned. as on website image. I posted a bad review here when I got no response 24 hours after filing complaint. Update: After they read this complaint I was contacted quickly. They could not fix alignment problem, offered a credit toward a different case. I asked for a refund and they agreed promptly. The refund was posted to my Paypal quickly

virginiat16
3/19/16

Good weight tshirt. Customized with my own wording. Shipped and received in less than 3 days. Color was vibrant.

marciak6
3/16/16

I ordered wedding rehearsal dinner invitations. The selection was large and varied - I was able to find a perfectly suitable invitation for our dinner. Invitations arrived quickly and they were of good quality. Would order from Zazzle again without hesitation.

lindan46
3/15/16

Makes holiday and birthday gifts so fun and easy to identify

marileeb2
3/11/16

I scrolled through Zazzle's sample designs and found many that were very attractive. I chose the one that seemed to best suit my business purposes, while still expressing my personal tastes. The website made it very easy to customize my business cards. They were delivered within a few days. They were perfect. So far, everyone who has seen them has expressed admiration for the way they look. They turned out even better than I had hoped for when I started searching for business cards!

adrieneb1
3/3/16

I loved everything - it was exactly what I ordered and I couldn't have been happier or more pleased.

junep18
2/29/16

People need to think through color scheme. they must think about color scheme and tone of your party. By putting some thought into the entire party.

richardg137
2/28/16

We just found this company. We really like their products -- very unique. What we have received is of the very highest quality.

suej34
2/28/16

My son ordered an engraved leather phone case and did not read that it was not engraved, just printed. After weeks of asking him to contact zazzle for a return, I finally contacted Zazzle by email re: return. Honestly, we had passed the 30 day mark and didn't think they'd allow us to return the item. I had immediate emails this evening and the company is refunding my purchase and waiving me returning the item. They suggested donating the item which we are going to do and that saved me time mailing the product off. Great refund experience!

kimd61
2/22/16

You will not be disappointed with the Business Cards that Zazzle offers. I just love the quality of the cards.

donnac91
2/22/16

I have had two orders now with Zazzle; one for wedding invitations, and one for mugs. Customization was easy, customer service was extremely patient with all my questions, and the products are truly truly top notch. Many compliments were received on the invitations and the mugs are gifts I haven't delivered yet. I'm sure they will be loved! When I searched their site for mugs there were thousands of options and each was customizable. I love scrolling through there pages. It's easy and I still can't believe the vast assortment of products. Lately I'm looking at customizable Easter gifts!

tonim24
2/18/16

Women's Tee shirts with my own photo are fun. I have now uploaded three different photos and have had them printed on shirts. All look good, and fit well.

danielleh40
2/12/16

So I read a lot of bad reviews and that it takes forever to ship. The complete opposite happened for me the shipping was on time and my product was exactly what I expected. I got so paranoid about the bad reviews that my order was going to take forever and was going to suck. I'm actually really happy with zazzle! Reviews aren't always right. The fit and everything was perfect on my shirt.

deannad15
2/12/16

My business cards came out great! And if I may suggest... The indestructible cards are awesome! They really don't tear!!! It may bend it a little bit but that's it!

shawnc36
2/12/16

I was impressed with the deal, the sites ease of use, and the quality of the product.

moniquew5
2/8/16

It's thick material, wrinkles fall out easily, and the writing is beautiful. The gold seems more brownish, but it is still worth every penny

laurief17
2/8/16

I ordered something that came to me incorrectly. Ithe description said i was to receive envelopes and instead I got envelope liners. Zazzle immediately credited me within 3 days.

ashleyl63
2/7/16

Loved the way my Photo turned out! Looks amazing on my wall and I can't wait to order more!!

kimc101
2/7/16

I have ordered T-shirts and postage stamps putting my own photos on them. Products are always top notch! I love Zazzle and will use it for anything I need. I highly recommend anyone to use this you will not be disappointed!

stephaniel42
2/6/16

New customer, will keep ordering, thank you!

debbiek32
2/3/16

I've ordered necklaces, bracelets and now Night Lights from Zazzle. I've been Happy with everything I've ordered. I've never been disappointed in anything I've received and will definitely order from them in the near future.

delainaa
1/28/16

I have worked with Zazzle.com three times over the last couple of months. Twice for business cards, magnets, stationary, etc. for my business and a customized t-shirt for a friend. All three times I was pleased with the outcome!

ruthc37
1/21/16

Twice I ordered burp cloths and one cloth was unsatisfactory but ZAZZLE corrected it immediately when I notified them. THe others I ordered were absolutely beautiful and perfect. Everyone at the baby shower ooooed and awwwed and some asked me where I got the items. I was only too gad to share with them but told them to let me know if/when they would use ZAZZLE for another shower because I didn't want them to order anything I ordered. :>) I LOVE ZAZZLE. I have ordered other things before and have been very happy with my experience with them.

dorad9
1/15/16

This sweatshirt is so awesome! I work as a jail nurse and it represents my sense of humor well. The sweatshirt is made of GOOD quality too. It doesn't pill like some I have paid more for. I would definitely recommend it to others.

jessicah97
1/15/16

I ordered a t-shirt for my mother in law and when it came it was the wrong size however when I contacted customer service they sent another at no charge and let me keep the other. Now my mother and I can look cute together. I was very happy with the company.

lisaf97
1/5/16

After 20 and 16 years respectively for our two daughters, it is wonderful to have a vendor with so many options and creative ideas for Christmas ornaments. This is the 3rd Christmas we have ordered from Zazzle and the ornaments have been huge hits. The web site is fairly easy to use and the shipping has been very easy.

daraa4
1/3/16

The Mugs were a cute gift for my husband's colleagues. The recipients got them on time and they seem to like them. The "honey badger" jokes continue!

sharonh62
12/31/15

I have ordered mugs and notecards from this company and have never been disappointed. You can find that special something for anyone on your gift list, or even yourself! The selection is huge and there are unique designs that are hard to find anywhere else. The company does seem to care about its customers.

Tip for consumers: Although some items are a bit pricey, you can find that perfect, unique gift that is well worth the price. Something for everyone!

brendam63
12/31/15

Zazzle offers a forum for any organization to sell products. I really LOVE the formal "Cat Scouts" logo products. Why? The Cat Scout products outline FUN! Cat Scout products feature historical hiking, camping events as illustrated in the Online version of "The Cat Scout Handbook." This is FUN! Zazzle helps create FUN!

sallyr22
12/24/15

I was looking for a key chain with a chefs hat, didnt think I would find one and my daughter went searching for me and recommended zazzle , it is adorable just what I was thinking of.

barbaras101
12/21/15

Been telling friends

pamelav5
12/21/15

I received notification that the quality was blurred and so I corrected. everything seemed great. The package arrived on time but it was not my order but for some one in CT, then I get a second package and it was for a lady in NJ, where is mine. First time I tried to call on hold 35 minutes and I couldn't wait sent and email on the 15th, still no reply, now after several attempts I was finally able to choose and option and here I sit for 40 minutes so far. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, this was originally written on 12/18 when I sat on hold for 60 minutes (I put my phone on speaker so I could do other things). I am updating my review with a 5 star, I received the correct ornaments today (12/21) I have my beautiful ornaments and I hope the other people received there. The quality is great. I would hope that they hire more staffing next year to handle all the orders and phone calls. Not sure what originally happened in the warehouse, After I slammed Kelvin - I realized he was only answering the phone, Thank you for making good on your word and helping

rondac
12/20/15

My labels came out so cute for my canning jars, also the heart shape xmas ornament I designed with turtle for my grandson first xmas is the cutest ever..

Tip for consumers: So much to choose from, very cute designs and very good prices..

ashleys120
12/19/15

We will definitely be using this site for our upcoming and future events as well as being our friends and family. They have some really fun designs and the website is very user friendly. We found the site on Groupon and couldn't be happier with how our invitations turned out!

marciac13
12/19/15

Over the past 5 years, I have ordered custom-made calendars, note cards, postage stamps and ornaments from Zazzle. Never once have I been disappointed in the quality of the product! Today, when I tried to get a Authorized Return Number to ship back an ornament that I apparently mis-designed myself (the text didn't show up; only the photo), the customer service representative worked diligently to help me. Not only did she "accept" my "return" of the ornament (she advised me to not bother to ship it back), she got applied discounts to my new order (after reviewing the design to make sure I hadn't made the same mistake again) so I could get it in time for Christmas and pay only a little more than my original order. Zazzle really means their "100% happy guarantee"! Yes, I had to wait a long time to get through, but this is an incredibly busy time of year - not their fault.

shivd
12/18/15

Bought an assorted chocolate box customized with her name on it. She absolutely loved it and the product came out looking great!

peterh110
12/17/15

Zazzle offers mugs, T-shirts, shopping bags, stamps, sneakers, blankets, almost anything you can think of personalized. You create the image or fonts you want on the item on the Zazzle site. It's easy and comprehensive. The service is quick, and the mugs, bag, stamps I've gotten are just as represented on the site.

cindyb67
12/8/15

I ordered this watch for my soon to be RN daughter because of the encouraging words. The watch was so sweet, I decided to order the one with the brunette nurse so she could have a variety. Her patients in peds will love this one!

keithb73
12/7/15

I ordered a Sigil of Baphomet poster from Zazzle. With other sites, a mistake I made in my zip code sent the packages scurrying back. I received the package promptly, despite Solstice being so close to the date. When it got here, I had reasonable pessimism about what I was going to see when I opened it.
The parcel was well packed; the poster had a protective roll over it and the tube was secure. I filmed myself opening it, fearing it would come with a complaint, I wanted evidence. I unrolled it and the only discrepancy was that it looked even more beautiful than it appeared on the site. I reccomend this site.

48 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Answer
zazzles1
A: Thank you for your inquiry. We see that a member from our CS team contacted you via email. please reply to that email for more assistance.
Helpful answer
Add your answer
3 weeks ago
Answer
zazzles1
A: Zazzle's licensing agreement for designs and images is "Non-Exclusive". This means that, as a seller, you can post any of your designs that meet our content standards* and retain your rights of ownership and use. In other words, Zazzle won't stop you from reproducing or selling your designs wherever you please, be that from your Zazzle store, in a physical store, or on another website. You can even order your designs from Zazzle and resell them to customers at your own discretion.

By posting your designs and images, you simply grant Zazzle the rights to reproduce, sell and use the images you post, so long as you choose to leave them on our website.

By uploading Designs to the Site or creating Designs with Zazzle's design tools, you grant the following licenses to Zazzle: the nonexclusive, worldwide, transferable, sublicensable right to use, reproduce, publicly display, sell, and distribute the Design in or on Products and in advertising, marketing, samples, and promotional materials for the purpose of promoting the Site and Products. Without limitation, this promotion, marketing, or advertising may consist of: (i) display of your Products; (ii) promotional "streams" of audio/video/photographic Content on the Website, (iii) Products or Design placement in magazines, television shows, movies, and other media; and (iv) the sale of Products available on the Site through third party product feeds. You also grant us the license and the right to make modifications to your Design as necessary to prepare your Design for use in a particular Product category or for other manufacturing purposes, if you agree that your Design may be used in such category. If you select the "customizable" option, you also agree that Zazzle and visitors to the Site ("Users") may make changes to the Design for the purposes of creating and ordering Products.

You may delete or hide your Design from the Site at any time, but due to caching and other technical issues, it may take a number of days for it to be completely removed from the Site. You retain all copyright and other intellectual property rights in your Design. Upon the removal of a Design, the licenses above will terminate, except that Zazzle will fulfill any orders placed prior to termination and Zazzle may continue to use your Design in marketing and promotional materials if such materials were created prior to removal of the Design.

You can read more here:http://www.zazzle.com/mk/policy/user_agreement and here:http://www.zazzle.com/mk/policy/designer_license_agreement

If you have any further questions, you can reach our support team at support#zazzle.com.

Thanks!
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other customers.

31 Photos for Zazzle