US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

deniseg16

But if you need to contact customer service, prepare for a wait. (in 157 reviews)

kaylinw

I ordered 3 different styles of business cards for my photo business. (in 37 reviews)

angelac

So, in honor of little ms. elli, we wanted to order a button with her picture on it to celebrate "Elli-Palooza!" (in 474 reviews)

▼ Sort by: rating

betsyh3
1/26/15

Had technical difficulties during checkout and changes weren't applied....called customer service and they not only fixed the errors on the invite but expedited the shipment so it arrived the same day as the original. Great customer service from Fiona

joieh
1/24/15

This is the best company EVER!!! I ordered my own design wedding invitations and received them in time but "I" had made errors on them. I was devastated and called Zazzle. The gentleman that I talked to was "AWESOME" about the whole thing and gave me credit back for my order and told me how to re-order them all at "No Extra Charge.'" I re-ordered the invitations the way I wanted them again, this time without the mistakes, and I made them bigger and better then the first ones and had no extra charges for them. I couldn't believe it! All this without extra charges! This company knows what customer service is all about and they go way above and beyond what they had to for customer satisfaction. They way exceeded my expectations! I LOVE THIS COMPANY and they can be sure that I will be back for any other printed items that I may need that they carry and all my family and friends will know about this terrific company!!!! Thanbk You Zazzle. You saved my wedding day

Tip for consumers: Make sure your personalized items are proof read prior to placing an order

lucasc17
1/21/15

Great personalizable novelty products! Keychains, mugs and tee-shirts. Great quality, great printing.

Tip for consumers: Make sure the product looks ok in the pic before hitting "add to cart". You can make text/image bigger or smaller on the product.

lisab118
1/18/15

I am in love with the business cards I found on Zazzle. They are unique, vibrant and definitely stand out.

loreliec
1/14/15

I Love Zazzle I just purchased this really well made heavy duty apron and am very happy with it. The shipping was fast and free too. I signed up for a special free shipping trial and decided to keep the option for a small fee for future purchases as I will definitely be ordering more Zazzle products in the near future.

Tip for consumers: Have fun!

melissag28
1/14/15

Simple, sleek, personal and professional. I needed a simple business card and I am not computer savvy and appreciated how easy it was to center texts, change sizes, and colors. Great website for laypersons to use. The cost was also reasonable and I would recommend it to any new business trying to get her foot in the door.

Tip for consumers: I'm all around pleased. I do wish I left more space on the top and bottom of my card before starting text. That was completely on me.

rebeccar26
1/1/15

I have used Zazzle for the past two years for my Christmas cards, just to make them more personal. I also use them for birthday and other greeting-type cards and have never been disappointed. I can customize the cards to fit my own personal needs and the quality is as good, or even better than, store-bought cards. I can definitely recommend Zazzle for greeting cards!

marjoriet2
1/1/15

Zazzle is my go-to site for unique, special, and cool things, whether they be clothes, wrapping paper, or other cool gifts. Hundreds of ideas, most customize-able. Helpful folks, too, to walk you through the process. Items ship as expected. No hassles. Great business! (Only "bad" thing is the zillions of products/options, so it might take time to go through everything. Still, I've found it worth the time to find exactly what I wanted!)

Tip for consumers: Try to set aside some time to go through the options presented; it will be worth the effort and time.

stephanieb41
12/31/14

I placed an order on December 6th for 3 photo ornaments as Christmas gifts for my son's first Christmas. I had never heard of Zazzle before but could not find any reasonably priced ornaments from another site. After placing the order, I had read some reviews and was nervous from all the negative feedback. My order said I would receive it in 5-12 business days .. I got mine on day 11, the day we had to go out of town to visit family. The ornaments were exactly as we had designed them. We were very pleased with the quality and the grandparents were very happy as well. The only thing I would change from ordering from them next time would be to place my order a bit earlier.

Tip for consumers: If you're ordering a gift for Christmas, try and order earlier than December.

shannonj8
12/30/14

I ordered two prescription coffee mugs for my daughter and her boyfriend on December 15, they arrived on December 24th, just in time for Christmas. They looked like this http://goo.gl/BLCi2h. I also ordered a small button with a picture for my friend, ...sorry, cannot find a link for that. The button was pretty small and I wish I had gotten the larger size. I also ordered some mailing labels. The labels were pretty good quality. Last I ordered a shirt for my son with a wrestling design. The printing quality was good. I've ordered from Zazzle before and never have any complaints.

mikec141
12/25/14

As someone who's both been buying from Zazzle for a while, and as someone who puts designs on Zazzle, I can confidently say that Zazzle is the BOMB.

carolynf10
12/23/14

I was very happy with the tool to design my mugs, the quality of the mugs and how eautiful the design from my uploaded graphic transfered over. I did not use a picture of a person ...place or thing, just a business graphic, text and a background abstract design. It was clear, black was black and the lines where jot blured. I made sure the graphic was not stretched to fit on the mug in the design tool to help insure that.

Tip for consumers: Be sure to create your design outside of the tool. Mine had 3 layers, and I made it a little to big to shrink vs stretch to help make sure my lines and graphic stayed true to form.

trishaf
12/22/14

I ordered some pre-designed novelty shirts for a holiday party. They came within just a few days. Very fast shipping! The shirts were a hit at the party so, I was ultimately happy however, the cut of the female shirt was a bit uncomfortable. The neck line came up very high and it was a bit stiff. Also, the coloring was a bit off from how it looked on line. The RED in it looked traditional on line but, came more of a maroon. Overall, I'm pleased with my Zazzle shirts and would certainly order from them again!!

judyt11
12/21/14

Zazzle ornaments are great if you want to personalize. The only thing that could have made it better is if the back side of the cross country ornament could have been made a solid color as I had no picture of put on it. Have used Zazzle before and most likely will do so again.

susand41
12/20/14

Zazzle is a great site. Everything I have received from there has been of excellent quality and exactly as described on the website. Some items have been even better quality than expected.

ericap6
12/19/14

I made a customized postcard Save the Date with photos and they came out amazing! They were great quality with a real postcard-like gloss finish on the front. They looked better than similar Save the Date postcards I've gotten from friends. They were also the best value I could find, that was compounded during Black Friday sales. Very happy!

rondam2
12/18/14

I have tried to contact Zazzle for 3 days for a RMA number. No one has responded to my emails and when you call, there is a recording stating they are out of the office and will be in whenever to make up for the time that they are out. I do not like my iphone cover and I want to return it. But, I don't have the RMA number!!! This is very upsetting because they give you a 30 day limit on returns from the day you purchase it. Come on, Zazzle.... get in touch with me for the RMA number!!!!

karenr48
12/18/14

I loved the product, but getting through by phone takes a long time. They have great policies, quality items, and are very helpful. Shipping time took longer than normal, I thought. When you have a problem, they will give a refund or send you another if lost in shipping.

Tip for consumers: Personalize your products and play around with the font. It's great! Give it seven to ten days to get to you by mail. If you have a problem, call and they will resolve it quickly.

karens85
12/17/14

My first purchase from Zazzle.com was in 2011 for the occasion of my child's college graduation. I searched several possible businesses, both on-line and regular retail stores, looking for a company which would allow me to create a custom made announcment. While there are many of these, I chose Zazzle after a temporary trial period allowed me to see what exactly they had to offer. It was the best choice I could have made.
So many wonderful options: colors, fonts, card sizes, designs, photos, add-ons, etc. etc. I had a marvelous and creative experience, my finished product was exactly as ordered, received quickly, and the overall cost very reasonable. Customer service is exceptional and easy to access.
Recently, I ordered birthday buttons in several sizes and styles, some standard and some custom made. Everything has arrived in less than a week, and in perfect condition exactly as ordered. Recipients of these items were impressed to the point that they are checking into Zazzle for future purchases.

jacquin3
12/15/14

I just wanted to take a moment and thank the woman i talked to today when i called zazzle's customer service line. Her name was Hazel and i had no idea what i was doing and she made everything so easy and painless. I had gotten two groupons for my wedding invitations and had not a clue where to start. she had everything i needed ordered and done in under ten minutes and i cant even explain how happy i am. She deserves a raise!
Thank you Hazel!

laurier10
12/14/14

I teach photography and showed the first 2 items I ordered to my students. They were very impressed! The products so far have been beautifully done, accurate color, and high quality with excellent prices.

Tip for consumers: Keep an eye out for the sales and hop on them!

ashleyr28
12/12/14

I used Zazzle for my son's birthday party invitations. Site was very easy to use to customize the invites. Great quality paper and an amazing price. Will definitely use them again!

jessicas71
12/12/14

This is the second year in a row I have used Zazzle to customize a mug for the holidays as a gift. Both years I received the mug sooner than expected. Additionally, the photos I selected for the mugs were clear and the color rich. I have been more than satisfied with the products ordered from Zazzle.

normag1
12/10/14

The company is easy to work with and very helpful. The product received was exactly as shown. Will definitely use Zazzle.com again.

fredas2
12/9/14

Love Zazzle.com. First year to order. Easy to use site and so many options! The ornaments are amazing (although the holly on the bottom "S" curve is little "reptilian" looking :o), it is still beautiful). Colors are nice and vivid. Adding message to back of ornament was a little challenging, but was finally successful.

Tip for consumers: Don't give up when trying to add text.

micheler9
12/3/14

Products I've received from Zazzle more than met my expectations. Christmas cards are of heavy stock and I know will elicit chuckles for my friends.

lindaf32
11/29/14

These guys rock. I ordered a case for my new iPhone 6 and it arrived with a tiny little chip in the plastic. With absolutely NO hesitation, Zazzle initiated a new order for me without asking me to even return the item. They only asked that I email a picture of the defective case. The return process was seamless and wonderful. I will order from them again for sure.

thomasm80
11/25/14

Zazzle is generally good. Their prints have - across 3 orders - been awesome, and their products are almost without exception almost. Zazzle gives good value for money, but not exceptional, and their prices aren't as cheap as you could find elsewhere. I'd recommend Zazzle for good value for money for effort in buying; they're a lot easier to buy from than other companies, and aren't very expensive.

mariag59
11/24/14

Zazzle is my go to site for business cards, custom products, etc. They are easy to access if there is a problem and they always come through to make us, the customer, satisfied. I really adore their selection of business card designs. I get compliments all the time when I extend my card to a client. THANK YOU ZAZZLE!

johnl89
11/18/14

Searching the Zazzle website always allows me to see the scope of Zazzle's offerings. By typing in a specific request -- birthdays, sympathy, wedding, even holidays which are not usually found such as St David's Day (Welsh patron saint )--one can quickly choose the best card in that category.

brandih5
11/17/14

Great selection, great prices and fast shipping. I've used them multiple times and never had a problem.

brucem8
11/14/14

We live in a 4 bedroom 2 story house and I recently asked my wife if she knew where
our fire extinguishers were located.I realized as I was asking the question that I was
not certain of where I placed all the extinguishers.So I went on-line and found
Zazzle who made stickers(fire extinguishers) that I placed through the house and
they look just fine! The price was reasonable and the stickers brought a level of
comfort to know exactly where our fire extinguishers were located.

markm149
11/9/14

I wanted a Hieronymus Bosch necktie to wear when discussing this painter's work in class. There were none on eBay, but Zazzle had several. Zazzle has stuff nobody else has. This is a good thing.

sharonb38
11/6/14

I love Zazzle, their products and their customer service. I had an issue with my wording on a shirt and they sent me a new one within two (2) days!

katherineh12
11/5/14

I really enjoyed browsing through all the wonderful products that this site offers. I was looking for a certain type of poster and found just the right thing in the size that I needed.

martiew
10/31/14

every product I ordered or customized came out beyond my expectations. It was fun customizing my gift items and they look great. Quality is excellent.

marciac5
10/30/14

I have just begun to use my photography to design items to be shared with family and friends. I am more than pleased with all aspects of this website.

patriciao13
10/30/14

The people at Zazzle have more patience then Job himself. I ordered the wrong item and they gave me a credit without argument. I went to reorder and could not find my way through the steps - mainly because I am not into graphics and am computer illiterate. Two emalls later I was talking with an agent who guided me through the steps and my order was complete. I would definitely order - in fact I am going to order, again. Thanks to all the special people at Zazzle who helped.

kathy-rayf
10/29/14

Had of a shirt for a Navy reunion. Sent in the order with a custom photo online. Two days later in my hands. Great product , great service. Will use Zazzle again. Thank you for making my reunion very special.

shannonr3
10/28/14

I ordered my first shirt and I plan to come back and order some more-especially for the Susan Komen 3-day walk for the cure. I want to create something unique and Zazzle.com IS the place to do it! Also for birthdays-any reason to get someone anything from this site.

keegans
10/27/14

I really liked a lot. Good job. It's innovative and I believe you will have my business again when I need to advertise my product.

sarahp63
10/26/14

Zazzle is a wonderful way to get postcards for things that are hard to find. Postcards are a dying past-time and I love the large variety of options!

susanl54
10/21/14

Zazzle is an awesome company. I have purchased custom-made orders from other companies, but this one exceeds the rest in quality, selection, and service. I will continue to use Zazzle!

suzannem22
10/17/14

I've been using Zazzle for a couple of years now for all my custom design and printing of my stickers/labels for my candle line. My experience with Zazzle is wonderful. They do a fabulous job of printing and their customer service is a #10. They ship when they say they are going to ship. They stand behind their products 100% and are right on the ball to correct or reprint a product that is not met to my high standards. They don't ask questions but back their guarantee! I highly recommend them.

Thankyou Zazzle.

S. Meyers

deannac6
10/16/14

Very happy with order. Ordered my product on Saturday and it was delivered on Tuesday, without paying extra for shipping. Third purchase from Zazzle and every experience has been great! Will order again for sure!

kellyj32
10/16/14

My order came quickly and the material was very nice. I love the way my tea towels turned out and I think they will sell at my art exhibit.

crystala1
10/9/14

I order from Zazzle.com 2/3 times a week. I mostly purchase postcards. Zazzle has the largest selection (more than eBay or Amazon, I think). There has yet to be an image that I wanted and I could not find. The quality is speculate! The cardstock they use is of the highest quality, the images come out crisp and clear. Not to mention the shipping time. I live in Hawaii and I receive my orders in 3/4 days, depending on what day I place my order. They are fast, efficient and I try to recommend them to everyone I know.

kaylinw
10/5/14

I ordered 3 different styles of business cards for my photo business. I had to order 3 because I couldn't decide which design I liked best. The graphics, artwork, type work, EVERYTHING was perfect on EACH of the cards. Customizing them online was easy with the program Zazzle has and stress-free. They came on time in the mail and I was very pleased with the product. It was everything they said it would be and more. I will definitely be doing business with them again.

Tip for consumers: Check out their other cool products besides business cards!

dianner2
10/4/14

I was TOTALLY impressed with these pillows. The color was vivid, loved the trendy design and the quality of the pillows was amazing. They were not cheap looking at all and there was a hidden zipper so you can wash the cases! Nice inner pillows as well. I got a lot of compliments on them! Exceeded my expectations. Thanks Zazzle and thanks Everdawn!

Tip for consumers: It is worth the risk to order, judging from my positive experience!

tedb33
9/30/14

The xtreme case meets or exceeds the protection offered by the OtterBox, and the graphics are excellent. Also, the iPhone screen visibility is better than with an OtterBox.

I was amazed by how quickly I received the product- much faster than promised by Zazzle.

I will definitely order from Zazzle again.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Hi, I'm thinking about ordering a Picture pillow and designing it myself but i'm reading all these reviews and make's me think twice.
Do you guys really not Ship On Time?
4 weeks ago
zazzles1
A: Hi Nicole! We can certainly assist you with your question. The shipping method depends on the method chosen at the time of your of your order. If you have any other questions, you can reach our Team at support@zazzle.com. Thanks!
4 weeks ago
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

22 Photos for Zazzle