US Government's NSF

Redwood City, CA 94063
Tel: 1-888-8ZAZZLE

323 Reviews for Zazzle

Review Highlights

I order 2 St. Patricks day shirts almost 2 weeks ago.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: rating

5/15/14

I customized a pacifier for my friends new baby and it arrived exactly when it said it would and we both loved the quality. It was exactly what I ordered. I plan on revisiting this site to purchase more gifts for my friends and family.

2/1/14

Was unsure about it at first, but it has shown to be very good!
Great deals, great printing, overall good experience.

1/27/14

Zazzle is wonderful. We live in a "customize it" world, and Zazzle is at the forefront of that! The website it beautiful, streamlined, and sophisticated looking (no flashing glitter!), with an endless array of products. Whether you are looking to buy a product designed by someone else (they call sellers), or are feeling creative enough to design your own product, Zazzle has all you need.

1/18/14

I designed a custom mug with images and lettering and I was verypleased with the results. The fact that I can order customized items in single or small quantities inexpensively, without sacrificing quality, is such a happy discovery! It makes it possible for me to gift my friends and customers in a more meaningful way.

1/9/14

I recieved a fine product that I was completely satisfied with that showed up within the timeframe promised.

1/1/14

A fantastic site!! Timeliness is excellent. Customer service is fantastic. Stand behind their 100% satisfaction guarantee!!!

1/1/14

So, how many coffee cups does a teacher receive as gifts? A lot, I know! I am a teacher! But, as usual, I was scrambling at the last minute to find gifts for my four elementary age children to give to their own teachers when I found the "perfect" mug on Zazzle! (Keep Calm and Pretend It's on the Lesson Plan) It was perfect! I understand that the teachers loved them so much that they showed every other teacher in the building! Thanks for the "perfect" gift!

12/23/13

I wanted playing cards with an Apache Helicopter because my son is training to be a pilot. I couldn't find any online, and then I found that I could custom make some on Zazzle. I couldn't be more pleased. My son was thrilled with the quality of the cards and used them first thing for playing games! I would definitely order through Zazzle again.

12/22/13

I went to Zazzle to create a couple of bumper stickers for my car. The program to create the stickers was easy to use. The stickers arrived in good time, and were exactly what I hoped for. I would definitely do business with Zazzle again.

12/22/13

Zazzle is the perfect solution when you need something that expresses your views or those of somebody you want to give a gift. They have a HUGE variety of mugs, T-shirts and other items ranging from serious to hilarious, and they even let you choose the color on shirts. Ideal for gifts, political rallies, whatever.

12/15/13

I was looking for a product designed by Laura Dumm. who makes adorable cat pictures. I found a great baseball shirt for my granddaughter, with a cute bunch of cartoon cats on the front

12/11/13

The site is extremely user friendly. It is very to create and share personalized items. Zazzle is always coming out with new items to make your own.

12/3/13

Fabulous site full of whimsical/ topical gifts, novelties, and lamps to light your way to practically the kitchen sink. Make a new bed for Fido, grab yourself some new flannels and don't leave kitty out in the cold without a nice cozy pillow. You can find whatever you Need or Whatever you Want on Zazzle.com, but don't be surprised if you you find yourself looking at pages and pages of things that you wouldn't have thought were either.

11/27/13

Products always arrive for me in a timely manner, they are wrapped well, live up to their promise. My designs look awesome and I am so please to be a part of this wonderful site. Customer service is great too.

11/14/13

This is the second time I have ordered a product from Zazzle. In April, I ordered customized wedding invitations for my December wedding in Hawaii. They exceeded my expectations in quality, price, and speed of turnaround time. I was so pleased that in October I ordered invitations for a small wedding reception in January at my home. If anything, I was even more impressed! The invitations were beautifully customized and were very similar to the wedding invitations, and I received them within four days of placing the order!! I have already recommended Zazzle to many people, and will continue to use Zazzle! Five stars!!

10/18/13

I ordered 6 custom Tee Shirts and all of them were more than I expected I will use Zazzle again. I give the products I ordered a 5 star rating

10/15/13

I bought three shirts form this website they were delivered way earlier than we expected. Very good quality shirts they are lasting a long time.

10/9/13

Was extremely happy with the quality of each product I ordered. This is a great way for us to promote our business!

9/17/13

I love that you are able to personalize just about everything! We purchased personalized stamps that match our wedding "logo" and it added the perfect finishing touch to our wedding invitations! Super quick turnaround and just as we wanted them to look and feel!

9/1/13

Great variety of cases with clear instructions about what phones they fit. Easy to order and quick to arrive. Fits better than expected.

5/22/13

I found this website in a Google search, the entire process of ordering was so easy. The product I ordered was of high quality, it looked great. I highly recomend this site to everyone!

4/11/13

We ordered our wedding invitations and response cards from zazzle - excellent products! The manufacturing and shipping were fast and their customer service is top notch! I used to use shutterfly exclusively but I am a zazzle fan from here on out!

3/30/13

Have purchased hats, shirts, and bumper stickers from this site. They are punctual with the delivery and the items are good quality.

3/22/13

Excellent quality in the merchandise. I purchased 3 mugs and a mouse pad (so far), and I love them all. The mugs were very well packed and it arrived in a timely manner. I can say Zazzle will go a long way, and it all started with one grumpy looking cat.

3/19/13

excellent site.very well laid out.they really make you feel comfortable and confident.great experience.im a regular now

1/4/13

For some some lovely and fun crafty items useful for gifts (many handmade), you should check out this site. Further, their speed of delivery at last-minute holiday time was fantastic. This site was much better than expected, and I am happy to recommend it.

Alva Griffith

12/18/12

Very content with the quality of the products and the manufacturing.
The high quality really surprised me and was higher than anticipated, so I really can recommend Zazzle.
The whole product range, the ability to customize products and the whole shopping experience is very comfortable and handled with the highest rate of available security. So very comfortable online shop.
The transportation costs at my location unfortunately are quite high, but that is nothing Zazzle can change.

12/4/12

This is the second special order item I have gotten from Zazzle and have been quite pleased with both. They both arrived in an extremely short time for being a special order and were well packed.

11/7/12

This was such an unbelievable find for me. A great, fun creative outlet - and the do so much of the coordination and work that would have meant hours and hours and hours of researching and finding product, printer, design on my own.

10/31/12

Very pleased! Great quality at a great price! Seems like the printing stage takes a little long, but besides that, excellent service!

10/29/12

Zazzle has a ton of really interesting stuff. I love the option to customize OR just shop from the stock products offered. Great place to find personalized gifts for just about any occasion. I also love that they run a TON of deals and % off codes through their e-mail program. Makes it easier to justify some really great purchases!

10/28/12

You can find almost anything you want on Zazzle - someone has designed it or you can do it yourself. Some days, you can spend hours looking, there's so much stuff available. My wife and I have purchased some of our own designs and those of others on t-shirts, mugs, steins, and the quality is excellent. Customer service for a minor print issue was also satisfactory. You can't go wrong with Zazzle!

10/25/12

This is the best place I've seen for the type products they offer. The quality of the clothing I purchased was awsome!!

10/14/12

Ordered our wedding invitations, RSVP cards and Dance invititations and we LOVED them, as did our guests. We have gotten so many compliments about how beautiful the invitations are!!! They are good quality, great price, and they came within a few days!!!!!

10/13/12

Zazzle.com provided me with affordable yet high quality custom made by me unique and amazing invitations and postcards for my special event. Zazzle's website is so easy to use and the prices are just right. The selection is enormous. Zazzle even had stiletto stamps for me to use for my 40th shoe party. How amazing is that!?! If you can think it, at Zazzle, you can find it! From invitations to custom items for my business, Zazzle.com has it all and the price, delivery, customer service is RIGHT ON! I will never go anywhere else :D

9/29/12

I ordered a canvas art picture from them and it came out beautiful! Very true to life. Shipping and production time were as promised. Very pleased with product.

9/22/12

I was searching for unique, professional business cards, and I found them at zazzle.com. I get so many compliments on them!

9/16/12

I love this website, both the ability to custom make shirts and accessories, and the things that are already set up and beautiful. Great to have things that are special, and even better to be able to give them away as gifts.

9/14/12

Before i found ZAZZLE,,I only could order ,(,just okay) business cards.Since ZAZZLE ,I have ordered the most gorgeous ,quality ,professional products.
I will order again ,,thanks ZAZZLE..

9/14/12

Both items that I had ordered were personalized, one being business cards for Etsy.com Graceasis, and the other a record decal on a long sleeve ladies t-shirt. I am so very happy happy. Very proud to pass out my business card. They turned out beautiful and it's a reflection on what I sell on my on-line store. Call me a VERY more than SATISFIED customer!!!

9/11/12

I always get good and fast service from Zazzle.com whether it's personalized stamps, mugs, iPhone cases, or tote bags. The products are good quality and prepared as I desire.

7/17/12

My experience went quite well. Even though my original discount had expired they took the time to help me still get the same discount. Customer service was great. When I couldn't remember the email address I had placed the order under they did the search and found it. My experience was A++++++++++. My item turned out beautifully:-). Plus I got free shipping!!!

7/17/12

Great work. Picture just as loaded. Very fast turn around...will tell my friend about this site, definitely!

7/17/12

I ordered a cool shirt. The shirt arrived quickly. It was too small. Zazzle lady said, "Don't worry; I'll fix it." New larger size shirt arrived quickly. This customer loves the shirt and is happy with the service. I'm not easy to please unless things go well; things went very well, and I'm very happy. Sigh.

7/8/12

I love this site because it provides me with the opportunity to create posters, shirts, cards, and cups,( to name but a few),. Since I'm no " artiste " as JJ used to say, I get to use their pictures, (or my own if I choose), and then I can get creative with my own words, which I tend to be VERY good at! In fact I just today bought frames for the 4 posters that I so speedily received from Zazzle The posters will be hanging on my study walls by tomorrow. Oh, I forgot to mention that you get to choose what size you made of just about everything! I REALLY do LOVE these website! AND, one more thing, it's NOT EXPENSIVE, yet still they offer specials and deals! Who could ask for more?!

7/4/12

Ordered the hat first, and he just had to have the shirt. The yellow was great. It really makes a statement.

7/1/12

JUST LOVED TO PRICE OF MY CANVAS BAG GOT A ....REAL DEAL.LOVED THE PRINT I AM PROUD OF MY NATIVE AMERICAN BAG.

6/28/12

I love ordering from Zazzle. First of all, there are so many designs in pretty much any category or style you are looking for and the customer service is outstanding. Ive ordered quite a few items from Zazzle and only had an quality issue one time. I contacted customer service and they fixed it IMMEDIATELY. I highly recommend and love Zazzle.

6/21/12

Love the stamps and section just have to be careful with size as the automatic size to order is medium and not small so my stamps were too big for the envelope. Also wish the stamps did not have the barcode & advertisement on the side. I would use them for my invitations but need something more subtitle and elegant.

6/1/12

Every product that I have purchased at Zazzle has been of the best quality. Their printing is excellent and the art I have bought looks great. I recently purchased some greeting cards and I could not believe how quickly they arrived!

The Best Clothing Sites Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber