US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

deniseg16

But if you need to contact customer service, prepare for a wait. (in 129 reviews)

kaylinw

I ordered 3 different styles of business cards for my photo business. (in 36 reviews)

angelac

So, in honor of little ms. elli, we wanted to order a button with her picture on it to celebrate "Elli-Palooza!" (in 417 reviews)

▼ Sort by: rating

rondam2
12/18/14

I have tried to contact Zazzle for 3 days for a RMA number. No one has responded to my emails and when you call, there is a recording stating they are out of the office and will be in whenever to make up for the time that they are out. I do not like my iphone cover and I want to return it. But, I don't have the RMA number!!! This is very upsetting because they give you a 30 day limit on returns from the day you purchase it. Come on, Zazzle.... get in touch with me for the RMA number!!!!

karenr48
12/18/14

I loved the product, but getting through by phone takes a long time. They have great policies, quality items, and are very helpful. Shipping time took longer than normal, I thought. When you have a problem, they will give a refund or send you another if lost in shipping.

Tip for consumers: Personalize your products and play around with the font. It's great! Give it seven to ten days to get to you by mail. If you have a problem, call and they will resolve it quickly.

karens85
12/17/14

My first purchase from Zazzle.com was in 2011 for the occasion of my child's college graduation. I searched several possible businesses, both on-line and regular retail stores, looking for a company which would allow me to create a custom made announcment. While there are many of these, I chose Zazzle after a temporary trial period allowed me to see what exactly they had to offer. It was the best choice I could have made.
So many wonderful options: colors, fonts, card sizes, designs, photos, add-ons, etc. etc. I had a marvelous and creative experience, my finished product was exactly as ordered, received quickly, and the overall cost very reasonable. Customer service is exceptional and easy to access.
Recently, I ordered birthday buttons in several sizes and styles, some standard and some custom made. Everything has arrived in less than a week, and in perfect condition exactly as ordered. Recipients of these items were impressed to the point that they are checking into Zazzle for future purchases.

jacquin3
12/15/14

I just wanted to take a moment and thank the woman i talked to today when i called zazzle's customer service line. Her name was Hazel and i had no idea what i was doing and she made everything so easy and painless. I had gotten two groupons for my wedding invitations and had not a clue where to start. she had everything i needed ordered and done in under ten minutes and i cant even explain how happy i am. She deserves a raise!
Thank you Hazel!

laurier10
12/14/14

I teach photography and showed the first 2 items I ordered to my students. They were very impressed! The products so far have been beautifully done, accurate color, and high quality with excellent prices.

Tip for consumers: Keep an eye out for the sales and hop on them!

ashleyr28
12/12/14

I used Zazzle for my son's birthday party invitations. Site was very easy to use to customize the invites. Great quality paper and an amazing price. Will definitely use them again!

jessicas71
12/12/14

This is the second year in a row I have used Zazzle to customize a mug for the holidays as a gift. Both years I received the mug sooner than expected. Additionally, the photos I selected for the mugs were clear and the color rich. I have been more than satisfied with the products ordered from Zazzle.

normag1
12/10/14

The company is easy to work with and very helpful. The product received was exactly as shown. Will definitely use Zazzle.com again.

fredas2
12/9/14

Love Zazzle.com. First year to order. Easy to use site and so many options! The ornaments are amazing (although the holly on the bottom "S" curve is little "reptilian" looking :o), it is still beautiful). Colors are nice and vivid. Adding message to back of ornament was a little challenging, but was finally successful.

Tip for consumers: Don't give up when trying to add text.

micheler9
12/3/14

Products I've received from Zazzle more than met my expectations. Christmas cards are of heavy stock and I know will elicit chuckles for my friends.

lindaf32
11/29/14

These guys rock. I ordered a case for my new iPhone 6 and it arrived with a tiny little chip in the plastic. With absolutely NO hesitation, Zazzle initiated a new order for me without asking me to even return the item. They only asked that I email a picture of the defective case. The return process was seamless and wonderful. I will order from them again for sure.

thomasm80
11/25/14

Zazzle is generally good. Their prints have - across 3 orders - been awesome, and their products are almost without exception almost. Zazzle gives good value for money, but not exceptional, and their prices aren't as cheap as you could find elsewhere. I'd recommend Zazzle for good value for money for effort in buying; they're a lot easier to buy from than other companies, and aren't very expensive.

mariag59
11/24/14

Zazzle is my go to site for business cards, custom products, etc. They are easy to access if there is a problem and they always come through to make us, the customer, satisfied. I really adore their selection of business card designs. I get compliments all the time when I extend my card to a client. THANK YOU ZAZZLE!

johnl89
11/18/14

Searching the Zazzle website always allows me to see the scope of Zazzle's offerings. By typing in a specific request -- birthdays, sympathy, wedding, even holidays which are not usually found such as St David's Day (Welsh patron saint )--one can quickly choose the best card in that category.

brandih5
11/17/14

Great selection, great prices and fast shipping. I've used them multiple times and never had a problem.

brucem8
11/14/14

We live in a 4 bedroom 2 story house and I recently asked my wife if she knew where
our fire extinguishers were located.I realized as I was asking the question that I was
not certain of where I placed all the extinguishers.So I went on-line and found
Zazzle who made stickers(fire extinguishers) that I placed through the house and
they look just fine! The price was reasonable and the stickers brought a level of
comfort to know exactly where our fire extinguishers were located.

markm149
11/9/14

I wanted a Hieronymus Bosch necktie to wear when discussing this painter's work in class. There were none on eBay, but Zazzle had several. Zazzle has stuff nobody else has. This is a good thing.

sharonb38
11/6/14

I love Zazzle, their products and their customer service. I had an issue with my wording on a shirt and they sent me a new one within two (2) days!

katherineh12
11/5/14

I really enjoyed browsing through all the wonderful products that this site offers. I was looking for a certain type of poster and found just the right thing in the size that I needed.

martiew
10/31/14

every product I ordered or customized came out beyond my expectations. It was fun customizing my gift items and they look great. Quality is excellent.

marciac5
10/30/14

I have just begun to use my photography to design items to be shared with family and friends. I am more than pleased with all aspects of this website.

patriciao13
10/30/14

The people at Zazzle have more patience then Job himself. I ordered the wrong item and they gave me a credit without argument. I went to reorder and could not find my way through the steps - mainly because I am not into graphics and am computer illiterate. Two emalls later I was talking with an agent who guided me through the steps and my order was complete. I would definitely order - in fact I am going to order, again. Thanks to all the special people at Zazzle who helped.

kathy-rayf
10/29/14

Had of a shirt for a Navy reunion. Sent in the order with a custom photo online. Two days later in my hands. Great product , great service. Will use Zazzle again. Thank you for making my reunion very special.

shannonr3
10/28/14

I ordered my first shirt and I plan to come back and order some more-especially for the Susan Komen 3-day walk for the cure. I want to create something unique and Zazzle.com IS the place to do it! Also for birthdays-any reason to get someone anything from this site.

keegans
10/27/14

I really liked a lot. Good job. It's innovative and I believe you will have my business again when I need to advertise my product.

sarahp63
10/26/14

Zazzle is a wonderful way to get postcards for things that are hard to find. Postcards are a dying past-time and I love the large variety of options!

susanl54
10/21/14

Zazzle is an awesome company. I have purchased custom-made orders from other companies, but this one exceeds the rest in quality, selection, and service. I will continue to use Zazzle!

suzannem22
10/17/14

I've been using Zazzle for a couple of years now for all my custom design and printing of my stickers/labels for my candle line. My experience with Zazzle is wonderful. They do a fabulous job of printing and their customer service is a #10. They ship when they say they are going to ship. They stand behind their products 100% and are right on the ball to correct or reprint a product that is not met to my high standards. They don't ask questions but back their guarantee! I highly recommend them.

Thankyou Zazzle.

S. Meyers

deannac6
10/16/14

Very happy with order. Ordered my product on Saturday and it was delivered on Tuesday, without paying extra for shipping. Third purchase from Zazzle and every experience has been great! Will order again for sure!

kellyj32
10/16/14

My order came quickly and the material was very nice. I love the way my tea towels turned out and I think they will sell at my art exhibit.

crystala1
10/9/14

I order from Zazzle.com 2/3 times a week. I mostly purchase postcards. Zazzle has the largest selection (more than eBay or Amazon, I think). There has yet to be an image that I wanted and I could not find. The quality is speculate! The cardstock they use is of the highest quality, the images come out crisp and clear. Not to mention the shipping time. I live in Hawaii and I receive my orders in 3/4 days, depending on what day I place my order. They are fast, efficient and I try to recommend them to everyone I know.

kaylinw
10/5/14

I ordered 3 different styles of business cards for my photo business. I had to order 3 because I couldn't decide which design I liked best. The graphics, artwork, type work, EVERYTHING was perfect on EACH of the cards. Customizing them online was easy with the program Zazzle has and stress-free. They came on time in the mail and I was very pleased with the product. It was everything they said it would be and more. I will definitely be doing business with them again.

Tip for consumers: Check out their other cool products besides business cards!

dianner2
10/4/14

I was TOTALLY impressed with these pillows. The color was vivid, loved the trendy design and the quality of the pillows was amazing. They were not cheap looking at all and there was a hidden zipper so you can wash the cases! Nice inner pillows as well. I got a lot of compliments on them! Exceeded my expectations. Thanks Zazzle and thanks Everdawn!

Tip for consumers: It is worth the risk to order, judging from my positive experience!

tedb33
9/30/14

The xtreme case meets or exceeds the protection offered by the OtterBox, and the graphics are excellent. Also, the iPhone screen visibility is better than with an OtterBox.

I was amazed by how quickly I received the product- much faster than promised by Zazzle.

I will definitely order from Zazzle again.

jasonk41
9/28/14

Helpful customer service who actually care.
More products and designs than you can throw a stick at - can be on this site for days.
Love seeing the creativity of folks.
Ordered a custom dog bowl for my puppy.
Quality products delivered fast considering they are made one at a time.

stevef44
9/27/14

The order arrived in Perfect time and everything was CORRECT! Considering 1/2 the order was custom....it was all absolutely made "to order". Thank you. We will be coming back again for more things and passing on the excellence of production and product. Keep up the Great Work!

jayp39
9/21/14

I ACTUALLY MADE THE DESIGN FOR THE MOUSE PAD, WHEN IT ARRIVED THE COLORS WERE AMAZING; ALSO ARRIVED VERY QUICKLY. VERY BRIGHT, LOOKED GREAT, DEFIANTLY RECOMMEND TO ANYONE, NOT ONLY MOUSE PADS BUT MUGS, SHIRTS, ETC

Tip for consumers: YOU CAN MAKE ANY PIC YOU WANT WITHIN THE GUIDELINE OF WHICH PRINTS THEY CAN PRODUCE.
ALSO MAKE SURE YOU USE THE RECOMMENDED PIXALS PER INCH WHEN MAKING A PIC, IT REALLY DOES HELP. :)

mateob5
9/20/14

Still one of my very favorite services! These guys make great, great products and provide terrific support. I love my new custom shoulder bag!! I take it with me wherever I go!

Tip for consumers: Sometimes shipping is slow-- have to confess. But service is always great. They respond to your emails and have always stepped up with products don't come out the quality you expect.

richardn22
9/6/14

As a writer and and a graphic artist, I chose Zazzle as my source for seeing characters from my books come to life in merchandise. The quality of the products are excellent. The printing is great and color accurate. Creating The Pires shop on Zazzle http://www.zazzle.com/thepiresshop?rf=238263477015788750 was easy. They also provide terrific ways to market products to all the Pires fans.

Tip for consumers: This is a great place for any artist or writer looking for a terrific outlet to grow their fan base and cross sell merchandise created from character stories.

aliciac11
9/1/14

Amazing quality, price and printing is great! Would recommend to anyone, received so many compliments and products are even better when they arrive and you open the package, very nice!

Tip for consumers: The products are even better in person

annah49
8/18/14

I am glad that I did not read the other reviews. Everybody is so upset and frustrated with not getting their orders. Mine came in 3 days- I guess because it was a poster and not a personalized item. Regardless, I love the poster. It actually looks better in reality than on the website. I will order from them again.

carlk18
8/17/14

I have ordered Business cards on 4 separate occassions from Zazzle.co.uk and not had any issues.
The cards are sent form the US which isn't made perfectly clear but as long as you are organised and prepared to wait a couple of weeks then there are no problems.
There are so many customizable templates to choose from and the design tool is pretty intuitive, it's worth the wait. Postage costs are not that high either - a few pounds.
Also there are often discount codes that are published by Zazzle - see here - http://www.zazzle.co.uk/coupons?rf=238182224288745103

As at the date of this review being written there is currently 15% OFF BUSINESS CARDS.

victoriae
8/1/14

I just got off the phone with Ben, a Zazzle rep. He was extremely helpful with a package that we are desperate to arrive by this Friday for a wedding (THIS SATURDAY! ). Of course, there is no promise that it will arrive on time but the peace of mind he provided through trying his best to get it here was awesome. We have our fingers crossed! Thank you Ben...sincerely!!!!!

turbozmand
7/1/14

I have used Zazzle on several occasions to make custom items and to purchase items already available. Each transaction has gone off without a hitch and I have been highly satisfied each and every time.

caseya6
6/12/14

Everything about this company is awesome. They make great products and always ask how you like your product. I'm always pleased with what I order!

lindah53
5/29/14

This company sent precisely what I ordered and did so in a timely manner and at a great price. What more could I ask for?

jayw29
5/27/14

Ordered a customized coffee cup that was excellent quality and the custom printing was and good as the original pattern printing. Was very please that it was delivered so quickly with the custom printing.

sophiah3
5/15/14

I customized a pacifier for my friends new baby and it arrived exactly when it said it would and we both loved the quality. It was exactly what I ordered. I plan on revisiting this site to purchase more gifts for my friends and family.

erinm28
5/14/14

I ordered a poster from zazzle.com and when it arrived it had been damaged during shipping. They sent me a new one right away with no questions asked. I couldn't be happier with their service and also the quality of the poster.

abrahamm32
5/6/14

SO FAR I'VE HAD SOME UPS AND DOWNS REGARDING PRINTING ISSUES ON SHIRTS, HOWEVER, I BELIEVE IT TO BE MY FAULT AS YOU'RE WARNED BEFORE PROCESSING IF YOU'VE INCREASED SIZE AND IT MAY AFFECT YOUR DESIGN QUALITY.
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EXCELLENT, SHIPPING IS VERY QUICK