US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

deniseg16

But if you need to contact customer service, prepare for a wait. (in 183 reviews)

kaylinw

I ordered 3 different styles of business cards for my photo business. (in 45 reviews)

angelac

So, in honor of little ms. elli, we wanted to order a button with her picture on it to celebrate "Elli-Palooza!" (in 592 reviews)

▼ Sort by: rating

rubyb17
5/18/15

Great product and great buying experience!

taylorb47
5/18/15

I ordered invitations for my housewarming party and i was beyond happy with the product i received. The price was great due to Zazzle having sales almost everyday! I made the choice to use an existing design and customize the wording to my liking/event. The quality of this product was wonderful and my guests loved them!

joicec
5/16/15

My experience with zazzle has kept me amazed and thrilled with their products. I am not a savy shopper online but with zazzle it is easy and hassle free. I love how easy it to customize your product and the turn out of the product once you see it in person. I consider zazzle to be my top choice for printing and look forward to future purchases!

kristineb2
5/14/15

My experience with Zazzle has included timely deliveries, good packaging and unique products. Thank you, your artists, and your vendors for your continued focus on quality.

lenettew
5/13/15

I ordered a personalized phone case & a personalized t-shirt, both items are excellent quality and I constantly get comments on them

dawnef
5/12/15

love it!

jeffm84
5/8/15

Zazzle did my Bumper stickers the way I WANTED... if you are looking to customize a Bumper sticker Zazzle has the means to do it just the way you want it... I highly recommend them, and have...

donnam67
5/7/15

I ordered custom invitations and the customer service I received was beyond satisfactory. They assisted me with every detail and when the invitations arrived (in only a few days via regular shipping), they were far above my expectations! The quality of the invitations was superior, I could not believe how awesome they came out! Can't wait to send them as I am sure the recipients will be pleasantly surprised!

amia3
5/4/15

The product was processed, shipped, and received within a week. Everything exceeded my expectations from ease of personalizing the product and modifying it to my specifications. It came beautifully printed and was packaged to ensure the products were not damaged. We will be ordering our invitations today in the same style.

reneeb24
5/3/15

Zazzle Never disappoints me. I'm the kind of person who likes personal touches added when giving gifts. I like the ability to turn my thoughtfulness into a smile. Personalizing and customizing items for people is something I love to do. Every order I place with them blows the previous away.

Tip for consumers: Make sure when creating items that you adhere to the image size requirements. It makes the products you create much, much more stunning. I got my stuff from zazzle.com/nazy626

chelseac10
5/3/15

Everything was exactly as I expected. Wonderful and efficient service.

haileym5
5/3/15

Zazzle's 100% satisfaction guarantee, is something they honestly stick to. They didn't try to give me the run around or try to find the loop hole, they just fixed my issue. Unfortunately I made a slight grammatical error on my custom ordered invitations, due to the stress and planning of my wedding. I now have on order my new corrected invitation and I can't wait to see it. They are nice thick cards and they look great. Thank you for helping make my big day a little less stressful and beautiful!

veronicab11
5/3/15

First time ordering from zazzle and it was great! I love that you can choose the size of your invitations. They were easy to customize and the finished product was adorable for our upcoming baby shower.

keshal
4/30/15

I love Zazzle! It's so fun to upload my own designs, and make my own custom products. I amaze my family and friends with custom gifts that they would have never thought of on their own. It makes gift giving so much easier. No more fretting over that person who has everything, because I bet they don't have something with a custom design by you on it!

lynnr33
4/28/15

I was totally pleased with the items I purchased. Everything was just as it was described and arrived quickly.

arthurf19
4/21/15

I ordered on Tuesday and my shirts were here by UPS by Friday they were delivered all the way from California to Massachussetts!

herbo
4/21/15

The staff are very friendly and bend over backwards to help the customer make things right.

janw31
4/19/15

I absolutely love using Zazzle for my event printing needs! I used Zazzle for my daughter's baby shower invites and now for my son's wedding invitations. I love how easy it is to select, design, and order. Everything from start to finish is pure perfection! Thanks Zazzle for making our events shine with personal style and perfection!

wendyb20
4/19/15

Zazzle offers plenty of wonderful templates to customize easily by adding personal text and images. Zazzle made it very easy to create unique bags for company volunteer. The bags turned out to be wonderful, unique company gifts.

kristinm22
4/17/15

When you purchase from Zazzle, you purchase items that you.plan to keep in a memory book, baby book or album of some for sort. Their work is beautiful and you choose how it looks.

stephenn10
4/17/15

Site is very large depository of images that, when mixed with one's own portfolio, allows the creation of endless products with images on them. Website is fun to use for the most part, though sometimes confusing whether making a product to sell on one's store front, or ordering it in the mail. Very satisfied with results except color images on T-shirts don't come out as vibrant as they should.

lesterr16
4/14/15

Ordered wedding invitations and was very impressed. My fiance absolutely loved them.

maryannk
4/13/15

I uploaded my own logo design to a ladies baseball tee and was extremely impressed with both the quality of the item, and the speed of delivery. The shirt itself was very soft and felt like quality merchandise. Having a custom logo printed, I was super impressed with the delivery time. Super happy happy customer. Will definitely be back if the need arises!!! AAAAA+++++

pamelaf7
4/13/15

Zazzle is a great company with a very large variety of items to choose from !!! I have not been disappointed with anything I have custom designed!! I will definitely order more in the future.

ricor4
4/12/15

Easy and priced right

jm139
4/12/15

Enjoyed shopping online, it was easy to view different cards/invites/rsvps for our wedding.

Thank you for making it a much less painful process!

kirstinp
4/11/15

This clock is high quality, yet made of plastic so no worries about it breaking!

lazarod8
4/8/15

The tags we ordered where exactly as projected on the website.

sashar2
4/6/15

Zazzle is my go-to website whenever I want something custom made and always delivers high quality products. I recently was pricing cases for the iPad Air when Zazzle had a Flash Sale with 50% off all cases. I've been eyeing the Dodo Cases since learning about their craftsmanship and was thrilled to find a great design and snag the half-off deal to check out the product. I LOVE the case- it's so well made and gorgeous!

Tip for consumers: Sign up for the Zazzle Black free trial to get free shipping. Once you use the site, you will be back. You will be glad to not have wasted money on shipping when it becomes obvious you need a Zazzle Black account.

emilyd25
4/3/15

My band was headed to a music festival and we needed new business cards ASAP. After designing our cards (took less than 5 minutes and was a super easy and user-friendly process!), we opted to pay the extra amount for 2-day shipping (about $21 extra) since we were on such a time crunch to get the cards. The cards arrived exactly on time, and I was able to bring them with me to the music festival and to network in the way that I intended and needed to. I was very impressed with Zazzle - it was so easy to design cards to look precisely the way I envisioned them. The cards were perhaps a bit pricey, but in my mind the price was well worth it for the very high quality!

diamesosp
4/2/15

I just received my order from Zazzle.co.uk. A bit late ? Maybe, about 2 weeks delayed. Dissatisfied ? Hell no, man!
Why all the fuss about Zazzle being a scam anyway? My order got a bit delayed, and when i googled "Zazzle scam", i was shocked from the amount of information available online in regards to the subject. I ordered two custom hoodies. The quality is wayyy better even than those of Adidas, which i checked at the local shopping mall a few days ago. Size is perfect. I STRONGLY BELIEVE SOMEONE IS TRYING TO SABOTAGE THE COMPANY. Don't believe them. The staff answered my emails, after 2 days, and even offered a free replacement in case my order got lost, which wasn't tracked by the way, and they are not obliged to do so. I am ordering from Zazzle again.

Tip for consumers: Don't believe those who say Zazzle is a scam!!!

lindah81
4/1/15

I ordered 2 customized coffee mugs for a 50th Anniversary gift. The order arrived within five days even though I live all the way across the United States from Zazzle's location! Very impressed with the product and HIGHLY impressed with the speed with which it was delivered! I will definitely use Zazzle again if the need arises.

peterl85
3/31/15

Zazzle is an amazing site where you can customize anything and everything and make it totally your own. I highly recommend getting that once in a lifetime unique gift for yourself or someone you love and see how much zazzle you put in their life.

lindab120
3/30/15

I only purchase Zazzle's postage stamps. Love the originality of them and can personalize them for any season or special event. The post office loves them to and always asks where I get my stamps. They are always a hit! The price is great and you will love them! So many to choose from it is hard to make a decision.

giaz
3/25/15

A friend recommended this site after a bit of excitement with what was offered. I hoped over to check it out and was rather pleased. The reasonable pricing for custom items was nice and the easy to to use design interface made it simple to find an item I wanted and make it. The shipping was fast and it took very little time to get my item! I've already recommended the service to my own friends.

Tip for consumers: Take time to look around at the different options when shopping and visit often as the site is always having great sales.

kristinam10
3/23/15

no complaints will be returning for sure

sharonf16
3/23/15

I created several of these on my sharonrhea store here on Zazzle to add to gifts, place on lids, and to use one on packaging tissue if I gift wrap the gift.

If I say the printing is "pop off the page perfect", I assure you, I mean it (as I am the Queen of Persnickety), and I can tell you that the printing is absolutely pop off the page perfect - bold - colorful - fabulous!

Tip for consumers: Have fun on Zazzle where you can customize everything from invitations to home decor and more (On Zazzle, you name it!) - with superior quality!

marianc7
3/20/15

The more I explore Zazzle.com, the more great designs I find. The printing is excellent and I've always gotten my orders on time. Check out the tips below about how to enhance your shopping experience by using the Zazzle search tool.

Tip for consumers: Use the search engine at the top right corner of the page. You can be specific about the particular design you want, like Poodle painting, Tabby cat, cartoon animals, gray elephant, botanical and floral illustrations, drone joke, nature photograph, wildlife painting, etc.

dorish5
3/17/15

Zazzle.com is a very user friendly site . Their products are well made and they have a great selection . This is one site I will tell everyone about . I love it !! I can find items that are not readily available , the prices are superb and the shipping is reasonable and fast . Thank you.

suzannec12
3/17/15

Ordered a shirt from Zazzle and when it arrived it was too small so I requested to exchange it and to my surprise Zazzle told me to keep the wrong size shirt and gave me the right size shirt without an extra fee!

richarda63
3/11/15

I am really happy with the product I ordered and with the fast shipping

Tip for consumers: If you design your own. Just take your time

karenj6
3/2/15

I ordered invites for a bridal shower - the quality and selection of choices was the best of any online website. I called customer service to help me get the font and sizing exactly right, and they worked patiently and courteously with me until it was perfect. The production and shipping were lightening fast. When one of my co-hostesses saw the final product and realized her name was spelled wrong (my mistake), she insisted that I re-do the invites. I called Zazzle customer service again, and they offered me 100% credit on the invites I had already received, then helped me re-do the new version, AND re-instated my discount code... it was that easy! I was so impressed with this - they really went above and beyond to make sure that I was satisfied, even though it was clearly my mistake and not theirs. Rosemarie was the Zazzle rep that I worked with - she was sweet, knowledgeable and efficient all the way around. It was a pleasure to do business with this company, and they are my new go-to website from now on!

lorik79
2/28/15

I was looking for Disney T-shirts for myself, my husband, and our grandson for an upcoming trip to Disney World. I found Zazzle recommended on a blog and followed the link to their Disney store. I was very pleased with the selection of custom options available for T shirts. I had fun designing our shirts, which included different Winnie the Pooh characters for each of us, and Lady and the Tramp.
I don't know what went wrong, because I checked and double checked my order before placing, but somehow a shirt was ordered in the wrong size. When I contacted customer support, the representative offered a replacement immediately.
I've placed 2 more orders with Zazzle. I am pleased with the graphics on the shirts. The t's themselves are basic quality, not to thin or too heavy, and fit well.

Tip for consumers: When ordering, do be careful, because if you click back to take another look at what you're ordering, the size will go back to the default, which is small. I suspect this must be what happened with my order.
Look for coupon codes!

nicoled26
2/28/15

I recommend zazzle to everyone
I ordered 2 items from them and they came fastly shipped and wonderful packaging no damage! My items were completely perfect and exact on how I ordered! And actually they were even 100% better than I ordered, they came out great!

lisad75
2/26/15

I ordered a unique #1 Swiss Grandma shirt for my mom, it was too small ( I expected a headache getting it exchanged) they just asked me to pick out the new size and boom! They sent it right to her, she LOVES it and is busy showing it off to everyone she knows... and they said just give the old small one away or keep it (no hassle at all) Cool shirt graphics

timw37
2/24/15

I have been a store owner on Zazzle for several years, and have also been a purchaser as well. Every product I have purchased from Zazzle has exceeded my expectations on product quality as well as print quality.
Since I had done the design/artwork myself, I wasn't 100% confident as to how it would turn out, but always excellent!
The eye catching design and vibrancy of the printing has done it's job by drawing people to my YouTube channel (Tim's Man Blog http://youtube.com/user/TooShyGuyKC ), which is exactly the purpose.
Thanks Zazzle!

Tip for consumers: If you are happy with your design, you will be thrilled with the quality of your product.

traciem5
2/22/15

If your looking to buy a customized Phone Case, I highly recomend Zazzle. Great quality Phone Cases, and great custom quality.

Tip for consumers: Check this cool site out first.

joanr10
2/18/15

I have been using zazzle for years for all of my special occasions and they have never failed me. Always great quality products, responsive customer service and fart shipping. I have never been disappointed...always beyond satisfied!

donnag25
2/16/15

Zazzle provided a simple way for me to make the decisions necessary for me to design the business card. I was happy about all the possible designs of art which were numerous and included my favorite topic of animals. Paper color and thickness plus other details gave me a wide range of design choices. I am thrilled with the final result and will no doubt order more business cards from this business.

briang43
2/13/15

Excellent reproduction of art work on the t-shirt. Not sure how well the inks will hold up over time. Very easy customization process and fast delivery (standard). Prices were very reasonable.

Tip for consumers: Hanes "Nano" long sleeve t-shirt is very thin, but fits true to size.

7 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Hi, I'm thinking about ordering a Picture pillow and designing it myself but i'm reading all these reviews and make's me think twice.
Do you guys really not Ship On Time?
12/29/14
Answer
marianc7
A: When you design the pillow, you will be able to see if the pillow is in stock. That's important for obvious reasons. Where the pillow will be shipped to is also important, as Zazzle is in the U.S. I live in the U.S. and have ordered about 20 products from Zazzle. They were always shipped on time. Hope this helps!
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I keep recieving messeges associated with Zazzle that are giving me directions to Wedding Walls event supply rentals or something in Florida. Why is this commimng to Me?
Answer
mariag59
A: I've never experienced this from Zazzle. Someone probably hacked into your Zazzle account and using it for their own good. Very frustrating, but unfortunately the reality of the web.
4/7/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

30 Photos for Zazzle