US Government's NSF

Tel: 1-888-8ZAZZLE

356 Reviews for Zazzle

Review Highlights

nicolef

I order 2 St. Patricks day shirts almost 2 weeks ago.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: rating

victoriae
8/1/14

I just got off the phone with Ben, a Zazzle rep. He was extremely helpful with a package that we are desperate to arrive by this Friday for a wedding (THIS SATURDAY! ). Of course, there is no promise that it will arrive on time but the peace of mind he provided through trying his best to get it here was awesome. We have our fingers crossed! Thank you Ben...sincerely!!!!!

lindah53
5/29/14

This company sent precisely what I ordered and did so in a timely manner and at a great price. What more could I ask for?

jayw29
5/27/14

Ordered a customized coffee cup that was excellent quality and the custom printing was and good as the original pattern printing. Was very please that it was delivered so quickly with the custom printing.

sophiah3
5/15/14

I customized a pacifier for my friends new baby and it arrived exactly when it said it would and we both loved the quality. It was exactly what I ordered. I plan on revisiting this site to purchase more gifts for my friends and family.

belindan1
3/25/14

it was awesome-I was pleased with the cake topper that I ordered for my daughters gender reveal party.

brendak13
2/28/14

I recently used the Zazzle online application to create customized wedding invitations and was disappointed in the items I received. As a result, I emailed the Zazzle support team and asked for a full refund. I expected them to give me a hard time and to make me pay for the shipping of my product back to them. However, to my surprise, Zazzle took care of me and gave me a full refund. I will be using this company for future items and I love the unique things I can find on there. The wedding invitations are a good idea as well, but I suggest ordering a sample before making a full purchase. GO Zazzle!!!

danm64
2/1/14

Was unsure about it at first, but it has shown to be very good!
Great deals, great printing, overall good experience.

susief1
1/18/14

I designed a custom mug with images and lettering and I was verypleased with the results. The fact that I can order customized items in single or small quantities inexpensively, without sacrificing quality, is such a happy discovery! It makes it possible for me to gift my friends and customers in a more meaningful way.

sarahh67
1/12/14

Perfect prints. Shipped quickly! I plan on using this site again in the very near future! I recommend it to anyone who has ever thought about printing posters or photos!

kerryd8
1/1/14

So, how many coffee cups does a teacher receive as gifts? A lot, I know! I am a teacher! But, as usual, I was scrambling at the last minute to find gifts for my four elementary age children to give to their own teachers when I found the "perfect" mug on Zazzle! (Keep Calm and Pretend It's on the Lesson Plan) It was perfect! I understand that the teachers loved them so much that they showed every other teacher in the building! Thanks for the "perfect" gift!

pennyc7
1/1/14

Zazzle makes it fun and easy to customize a wide range of products with very reasonable prices and fast delivery.

sheilak3
12/23/13

I wanted playing cards with an Apache Helicopter because my son is training to be a pilot. I couldn't find any online, and then I found that I could custom make some on Zazzle. I couldn't be more pleased. My son was thrilled with the quality of the cards and used them first thing for playing games! I would definitely order through Zazzle again.

stellaf2
12/22/13

Zazzle is the perfect solution when you need something that expresses your views or those of somebody you want to give a gift. They have a HUGE variety of mugs, T-shirts and other items ranging from serious to hilarious, and they even let you choose the color on shirts. Ideal for gifts, political rallies, whatever.

annn6
12/18/13

I don't understand why there are bad reviews about the customer service. They handled my problem extremely professionally and corrected the mistake in a timely manner. Yes, it was frustrating that the mistake occurred but the way they handled it was above and beyond normal customer service. And I should point out it was ME who made the mistake! I didn't take out the customized text before I ordered my item. They gave me a full refund so I could order again for free, even though I made the mistake.

karenb62
12/15/13

I was looking for a product designed by Laura Dumm. who makes adorable cat pictures. I found a great baseball shirt for my granddaughter, with a cute bunch of cartoon cats on the front

katherinee2
12/12/13

I had a small order of only 10 invitations and was pleased that Zazzle could do the small order. Quality of the paper was of good quality. I was able to customize my invitation yet using suggestions from Zazzle. And was shipped to me within a week.
Would use Zazzle again.

traciek1
11/30/13

I ordered business cards from Zazzle. They came so promptly and the print and quality were excellent! They looked exactly the way I saw them on my monitor. A very happy customer.

vikasht
11/28/13

I love Zazzle, your vast range of product offerings, your creativity, your affordability, your promotions, your quick shipping through Zazzle Black, your easy-to-navigate website, and even your catchy-name. I plan to be a life-long customer and supporter of your Company through purchases of my own and recommendations to all my friends. Thank you for producing such creative and creatable products, the best of both worlds. I wish your company and customers continued excellence in both your awesome product offerings and customer-friendly service.

liannec
11/27/13

Products always arrive for me in a timely manner, they are wrapped well, live up to their promise. My designs look awesome and I am so please to be a part of this wonderful site. Customer service is great too.

anitas7
11/21/13

Wonderful customer service. I struggled with my computer skills. After my 2nd attempt to do what I wanted, I got a phone call asking if I wanted her to help me get it the way I wanted it. In a just a short while, she emailed me a link to look at it. It's beautiful. Just what I was envisioning.

susanb38
11/10/13

This site is very user friendly. I've experienced sites of similar companies and gotten extremely frustrated with how difficult it was to manipulate/edit photos. This site is definitely frustration free! Also, they back up their claim regarding their 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. The photo on my original holiday cards was too dark. Zazzle did not give me any trouble at all with replacing my order and adjusting the photo so that the cards were bright and beautiful.

kathyb24
10/18/13

I ordered 6 custom Tee Shirts and all of them were more than I expected I will use Zazzle again. I give the products I ordered a 5 star rating

jeanetted3
9/17/13

I love that you are able to personalize just about everything! We purchased personalized stamps that match our wedding "logo" and it added the perfect finishing touch to our wedding invitations! Super quick turnaround and just as we wanted them to look and feel!

jennifers62
9/2/13

Zazzle provided me an inexpensive and easy way to provide all my customized stationary needs for my wedding! The products are better than what I could have produced on my own at home and at reasonable prices. I love zazzle and will be using them again!

gerlyns
5/22/13

I found this website in a Google search, the entire process of ordering was so easy. The product I ordered was of high quality, it looked great. I highly recomend this site to everyone!

anac7
5/16/13

Very pleased with this site! It was very easy to manuver and order from. I didn't have any problems with my order at all. The product came in a timely manner and I am very pleased with the way the product turned out! I will definitely recommend this site!

c-lc
5/12/13

It was perfect. The items are printed out just how it looks on screen and the arrive either on time or ahead of schedule.

lindak26
4/21/13

I have been a Zazzle customer for a number of years now, and have been pleased with every purchase I have made. The images, quality, and customization options are just endless. Whatever occasion one is buying for, and whatever personality one is buying for, are represented, and there is so much to choose from. The site itself is very user-friendly. Love all the cards I have ever gotten from Zazzle, and with your purchase, there is always a bonus to be used w/next purchase. VERY NICE!! I like the shipping options, too~~for a minimal amount, one can purchase free shipping for a year, which is very, very nice if one makes multiple purchases during the year, which I do, because I really don't like purchasing cards from anywhere else but Zazzle. I also buy postage stamps at Christmastime from Zazzle, and they are alway just wonderful!! The offer any subject matter you could ever want, just like the cards. COULDN'T BE BETTER!!!

theresam3
3/30/13

Have purchased hats, shirts, and bumper stickers from this site. They are punctual with the delivery and the items are good quality.

michellem29
3/4/13

There is no other website like Zazzle. com. The styles and what you can are amazing. Totally recommend this site for invites and labels for any occasion. Orders are shipped ina reasoning amount of time - 7-10 days. All my orders look better in person than they did online.

meredithg1
2/6/13

I ordered business cards using Zazzle, only to receive my order and realize I had made a mistake in my own design...but they were really nice and helpful and offered to credit back most of the original cost so I could reorder! Very cool Customer Service! Highly recommend!

christophert11
1/24/13

Great customer Service. Expedited shipping due to time restraints for Soldiers overseas and was able to able to deliver top quality items. Do not hesitate to use Zazzle.com. Very kind and understanding staff with the customers needs as their #1 priority. SGT Torres, USA

katrenap
1/22/13

I purchased a case for my samsung galaxy phone. I absolutely love the fact that you can personalize anything that you buy from them. I also purchased personalized recipe binders for my sister which she loved. some items may be pricey but the quality is worth it. they also often offer discounts online. I would definitely recommend it.

lindaw31
1/20/13

This site has always given me the best service and even when one of my products did not work out due to a seller issue, not site issues, they gave me a full refund almost immediately. I shop at zazzle constantly, and they have excellent discounts and even better quality products.

kellym37
1/17/13

I absolutely love buying from Zazzle. I love the quality of their products and the speed of delivery. I also feel good knowing that I'm helping artists and designers sell their own designs.

jenniferm42
1/11/13

It is an exciting site. Love it. It's a great concept and long may it continue to be a leader. Just wish they would open a factory in the UK, or at least perhaps send products in a container to the UK with a view to cutting postal costs.

annea4
1/5/13

I love shopping Zazzle. You can find something for anyone. Sometimes I think that the prices are a bit high but they always have specials and if you are not in a hurry you can usually get a good deal. Once an order has been placed, it usually arrives within 10 days

sherip
12/29/12

Ordered stretched canvas photo prints - they were delivered quickly at a really fair price perfectly prepared. VERY happy with the result!

brodyf
12/18/12

Zazzle is where i buy all of my 'odd' stuff. Christmas Cards, T Shirts, Gifts and all kinds of things! They are a one in a million web site that has all kinds of stuff and i HIGHLY recommend using it! Check it out!

tinae3
12/15/12

Zazzle is great! You can design ornaments exactly how you want them. The quality is great & the shipping is speedy! Will definitely order from them again. :)

susanm42
12/4/12

This is the second special order item I have gotten from Zazzle and have been quite pleased with both. They both arrived in an extremely short time for being a special order and were well packed.

marnyj
11/7/12

This was such an unbelievable find for me. A great, fun creative outlet - and the do so much of the coordination and work that would have meant hours and hours and hours of researching and finding product, printer, design on my own.

christopherh21
10/31/12

Very pleased! Great quality at a great price! Seems like the printing stage takes a little long, but besides that, excellent service!

jonnic
10/25/12

A great website! Easy to use, an abundance of fun and practical projects for gifts and "just because"!

philc9
9/28/12

We love the tshirts here. Everything is great at this site and we recommend it to others. My wife has told so many people about your site too.

nancyg14
9/17/12

I wanted some bookplates for at least a few of my most treasured and most likely to be loaned books. The choices were numerous, the price very reasonable and the service prompt and courteous

aimees2
9/16/12

the quality of the invitation was excellent and the I received them within a few days. They are adorable and I enjoyed being able to customize them with my own wording.

veronicas8
9/14/12

Before i found ZAZZLE,,I only could order ,(,just okay) business cards.Since ZAZZLE ,I have ordered the most gorgeous ,quality ,professional products.
I will order again ,,thanks ZAZZLE..

reneec4
9/7/12

I had to make a new account, but I have used Zazzle for years. I love it. Really. Not so much purchasing others ideas, but creating my own. Although I have bought from others too:(

gilmoreh
9/6/12

The most awesome website for all your prints and emblems on just about any thing. They do the most beautiful portrait or posters way below the average prize, and they do all sizes even if you want to choose your own. You can design your own posters, t-shirts, cups, you name it. you can also customized the products you order and as i said way below the prize of other websites with the best quality product and workmanship. Zazzle.com rocks!

Best Business Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber