US Government's NSF

Redwood City, CA 94063
Tel: 1-888-8ZAZZLE

329 Reviews for Zazzle

Review Highlights

I order 2 St. Patricks day shirts almost 2 weeks ago.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: rating

6/12/14

Everything about this company is awesome. They make great products and always ask how you like your product. I'm always pleased with what I order!

5/27/14

Ordered a customized coffee cup that was excellent quality and the custom printing was and good as the original pattern printing. Was very please that it was delivered so quickly with the custom printing.

4/21/14

Initially had issues with the background picture was moved and not even so there was a white part at the bottom of the paper, but it was caught by them and not approved and I was able to redo. Very helpful!! Super satisfied with outcome and the print was clear and colors bright. Would definitely use again!

3/27/14

Zazzle is the most awesome one-print shop online! I have ordered many mugs, buttons and tshirts. All excellent quality and gorgeous printing! The bad reviews are from people who don't know how to use the site tools properly. If you don't center your art, or pay attention to the art not fitting in the space allowed, that is how they will print it. It is the Buyers fault for not checking if the art or lettering is correct and fits. The other reviews are clearly from competition. I became a seller because I was so impressed with their products and customer service. They have never missed a payment to me.

3/25/14

it was awesome-I was pleased with the cake topper that I ordered for my daughters gender reveal party.

3/18/14

ZAZZLE absolutely rocks! It's a very fun, cool, and creative way to customize novelty gifts and cards! The prices are very affordable and the design team is out of this world! I send cards regularly to friends and family and they absolutely love them.

1/12/14

Perfect prints. Shipped quickly! I plan on using this site again in the very near future! I recommend it to anyone who has ever thought about printing posters or photos!

1/1/14

A fantastic site!! Timeliness is excellent. Customer service is fantastic. Stand behind their 100% satisfaction guarantee!!!

1/1/14

So, how many coffee cups does a teacher receive as gifts? A lot, I know! I am a teacher! But, as usual, I was scrambling at the last minute to find gifts for my four elementary age children to give to their own teachers when I found the "perfect" mug on Zazzle! (Keep Calm and Pretend It's on the Lesson Plan) It was perfect! I understand that the teachers loved them so much that they showed every other teacher in the building! Thanks for the "perfect" gift!

12/23/13

I wanted playing cards with an Apache Helicopter because my son is training to be a pilot. I couldn't find any online, and then I found that I could custom make some on Zazzle. I couldn't be more pleased. My son was thrilled with the quality of the cards and used them first thing for playing games! I would definitely order through Zazzle again.

12/22/13

I went to Zazzle to create a couple of bumper stickers for my car. The program to create the stickers was easy to use. The stickers arrived in good time, and were exactly what I hoped for. I would definitely do business with Zazzle again.

12/22/13

Zazzle is the perfect solution when you need something that expresses your views or those of somebody you want to give a gift. They have a HUGE variety of mugs, T-shirts and other items ranging from serious to hilarious, and they even let you choose the color on shirts. Ideal for gifts, political rallies, whatever.

12/18/13

I don't understand why there are bad reviews about the customer service. They handled my problem extremely professionally and corrected the mistake in a timely manner. Yes, it was frustrating that the mistake occurred but the way they handled it was above and beyond normal customer service. And I should point out it was ME who made the mistake! I didn't take out the customized text before I ordered my item. They gave me a full refund so I could order again for free, even though I made the mistake.

12/12/13

I had a small order of only 10 invitations and was pleased that Zazzle could do the small order. Quality of the paper was of good quality. I was able to customize my invitation yet using suggestions from Zazzle. And was shipped to me within a week.
Would use Zazzle again.

12/3/13

Fabulous site full of whimsical/ topical gifts, novelties, and lamps to light your way to practically the kitchen sink. Make a new bed for Fido, grab yourself some new flannels and don't leave kitty out in the cold without a nice cozy pillow. You can find whatever you Need or Whatever you Want on Zazzle.com, but don't be surprised if you you find yourself looking at pages and pages of things that you wouldn't have thought were either.

11/30/13

I ordered business cards from Zazzle. They came so promptly and the print and quality were excellent! They looked exactly the way I saw them on my monitor. A very happy customer.

11/28/13

I love Zazzle, your vast range of product offerings, your creativity, your affordability, your promotions, your quick shipping through Zazzle Black, your easy-to-navigate website, and even your catchy-name. I plan to be a life-long customer and supporter of your Company through purchases of my own and recommendations to all my friends. Thank you for producing such creative and creatable products, the best of both worlds. I wish your company and customers continued excellence in both your awesome product offerings and customer-friendly service.

11/28/13

I ordered 4 Shirts from Zazzle.com and as stated on the website the manufacturing turnaround time for dark apparel is 3-5 business day. Well, guess what? I received my order In 3 days only! When opening my package I was impressed with the quality of the shirts. I realized that I will need some more shirts, and i also needed some help with the design, so I called the customer service and asked them for help, they gave me a 50% off as well as a free shipping code. The person that i spoke with was really helpful and knowledge and he was able to answer all my questions! Right now i'm waiting for my new package which I have placed today. I LOVE THIS COMPANY. thumbs up ZAZZLE!!

11/27/13

Products always arrive for me in a timely manner, they are wrapped well, live up to their promise. My designs look awesome and I am so please to be a part of this wonderful site. Customer service is great too.

11/21/13

Wonderful customer service. I struggled with my computer skills. After my 2nd attempt to do what I wanted, I got a phone call asking if I wanted her to help me get it the way I wanted it. In a just a short while, she emailed me a link to look at it. It's beautiful. Just what I was envisioning.

11/17/13

I ordered two products for my granchild, a phone case with name and monogram and a laptop bag with name and monogram. They are both awesome. Can't wait to see her face on Christmas morning!

11/10/13

This site is very user friendly. I've experienced sites of similar companies and gotten extremely frustrated with how difficult it was to manipulate/edit photos. This site is definitely frustration free! Also, they back up their claim regarding their 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. The photo on my original holiday cards was too dark. Zazzle did not give me any trouble at all with replacing my order and adjusting the photo so that the cards were bright and beautiful.

10/17/13

The quality of the several items I purchased was very good. My shipment of one item was delayed because my address got placed on someone else's package, but customer service re-ordered my item and it shipped promptly.

10/15/13

I bought three shirts form this website they were delivered way earlier than we expected. Very good quality shirts they are lasting a long time.

10/1/13

Zazzle did a great job with my fall rehearsal dinner invitation. It was well done. When I wanted to change the paper of the first one sent, they exchanged it with no problem. This copy was great!

9/1/13

Great variety of cases with clear instructions about what phones they fit. Easy to order and quick to arrive. Fits better than expected.

8/25/13

No minimums, every singe item can be personalized differently with NO extra charges, wonderful quality, and dependable durability. Zazzle rocked our socks off!

5/22/13

I found this website in a Google search, the entire process of ordering was so easy. The product I ordered was of high quality, it looked great. I highly recomend this site to everyone!

5/16/13

Very pleased with this site! It was very easy to manuver and order from. I didn't have any problems with my order at all. The product came in a timely manner and I am very pleased with the way the product turned out! I will definitely recommend this site!

5/5/13

I ordered 3 things, 2 shirts and 1 hat. All arrived in a good time and they all fit great. The printing was just what I wanted. Overall a great experience and will be back again.

5/1/13

I ordered 5 different tee shirts. When they arrived one was completely wrong, I may have punched in the wrong number-I don't know, The sizes where all over the board because of the different styles. I called customer service, We re-did the whole order, I made a change on one shirt, changed the size on 2 and was to get credited for the other two. Then she told me to donate the shirts that they sent. Being they were all bringing attention to the problem with Domestic Violence I was very very happy to take them to a local shelter. They have been awesome whenever I have had a problem. No Questions asked, just want to fix the issue and get the correct product out to you. I highly recommend them

4/21/13

I have been a Zazzle customer for a number of years now, and have been pleased with every purchase I have made. The images, quality, and customization options are just endless. Whatever occasion one is buying for, and whatever personality one is buying for, are represented, and there is so much to choose from. The site itself is very user-friendly. Love all the cards I have ever gotten from Zazzle, and with your purchase, there is always a bonus to be used w/next purchase. VERY NICE!! I like the shipping options, too~~for a minimal amount, one can purchase free shipping for a year, which is very, very nice if one makes multiple purchases during the year, which I do, because I really don't like purchasing cards from anywhere else but Zazzle. I also buy postage stamps at Christmastime from Zazzle, and they are alway just wonderful!! The offer any subject matter you could ever want, just like the cards. COULDN'T BE BETTER!!!

4/11/13

We ordered our wedding invitations and response cards from zazzle - excellent products! The manufacturing and shipping were fast and their customer service is top notch! I used to use shutterfly exclusively but I am a zazzle fan from here on out!

3/30/13

Have purchased hats, shirts, and bumper stickers from this site. They are punctual with the delivery and the items are good quality.

3/27/13

It's pretty nice looking and somewhat easy to navigate. The parts that are not make up for it by being intuitive. Clean and not busy.

3/22/13

Excellent quality in the merchandise. I purchased 3 mugs and a mouse pad (so far), and I love them all. The mugs were very well packed and it arrived in a timely manner. I can say Zazzle will go a long way, and it all started with one grumpy looking cat.

3/19/13

excellent site.very well laid out.they really make you feel comfortable and confident.great experience.im a regular now

1/24/13

Great customer Service. Expedited shipping due to time restraints for Soldiers overseas and was able to able to deliver top quality items. Do not hesitate to use Zazzle.com. Very kind and understanding staff with the customers needs as their #1 priority. SGT Torres, USA

1/17/13

I absolutely love buying from Zazzle. I love the quality of their products and the speed of delivery. I also feel good knowing that I'm helping artists and designers sell their own designs.

1/11/13

It is an exciting site. Love it. It's a great concept and long may it continue to be a leader. Just wish they would open a factory in the UK, or at least perhaps send products in a container to the UK with a view to cutting postal costs.

12/18/12

Zazzle is where i buy all of my 'odd' stuff. Christmas Cards, T Shirts, Gifts and all kinds of things! They are a one in a million web site that has all kinds of stuff and i HIGHLY recommend using it! Check it out!

12/13/12

Zazzle dazzles! I placed an order on 12/10 for a customized coffee mug as a Christmas gift. Today is 12/14 and it just arrived at my office, exactly as I ordered it and perfectly reflective of the picture on their website. Color in the graphics are great and the customized print on the mug is centered perfectly with a nice rich ink that doesn't look like it'll fade with washings. I will definitely use Zazzle.com in the future, especially now that I can add a special touch with customizing a gift.

12/7/12

What I love about Zazzle is the excellent quality of the products and the ease to customize the products. Anytime I have needed help they are prompt and very helpful. I have bought from Zazzle over and over and I am happy with each order. I am disabled and it makes gift shopping so easy for me plus I can have my gifts mailed directly to whoever I bought it for - even internationally.

12/5/12

I purchased four ties at a price that originally seemed to be a bit stiff. BUT, I am so pleased with the final products, and the comments I have received, and the compliments I have earned because I was wearing those ties have nullified any misgivings I may have had initially concerning the purchase price. I will be buying more ties from Zazzle.com.

12/5/12

Surprisingly useful! never thought that i would end up using it so much, but i am there every other day. highly recommended.

12/4/12

This is the second special order item I have gotten from Zazzle and have been quite pleased with both. They both arrived in an extremely short time for being a special order and were well packed.

11/7/12

This was such an unbelievable find for me. A great, fun creative outlet - and the do so much of the coordination and work that would have meant hours and hours and hours of researching and finding product, printer, design on my own.

11/3/12

the site was easy to use. i was looking for unique personal ornaments for my childrens christmas trees. i was very happy with my purchases.

11/2/12

I found this business on line while looking for a personalized coffee mug for a Christmas gift. They offered great looking products and I found their website easy to navigate. Using one of my digital photos, I designed the picture (my two year old great grandson) and the logo ("I Love You Papaw"). I received it less than a week after ordering, well packaged. The finished product was beautiful and I'm sure will be a cherished gift! I will be using this business again.

10/31/12

Very pleased! Great quality at a great price! Seems like the printing stage takes a little long, but besides that, excellent service!

The Best Clothing Sites Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber