US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

deniseg16

But if you need to contact customer service, prepare for a wait. (in 189 reviews)

kaylinw

I ordered 3 different styles of business cards for my photo business. (in 47 reviews)

angelac

So, in honor of little ms. elli, we wanted to order a button with her picture on it to celebrate "Elli-Palooza!" (in 607 reviews)

▼ Sort by: rating

ritah15
6/30/15

YOUR PRODUCTS ARE OUTSTANDING AND YOU HAVE PRODUCTS THAT CAN NOT BE FOUND ELSEWHERE. AND ON TOP OF THAT, YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EXCELLENT ... ZAZZLE GUARANTEES SATISFACTION AND THEY STAND BEHIND THEIR GUARANTEE. THE CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVES ARE AWESOME WITH THEIR PATIENCE AND GUIDANCE AND THE RESULT OF THEIR HELP IS THAT YOU GET EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT. I LOVE ZAZZLE AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY!

stephenm84
6/29/15

As always Zazzle has produced an exceptional product for me. Printing clear, received just what I had previewed at order time. Thank you

rons58
6/28/15

I messed up on customizing an order from Zazzle and after contacting customer service they credited my account for the price of the poster. I then used that credit and ordered a poster of some snow leopards for my niece. She loved it!!! She put it in a frame and it is now hanging on her bedroom wall. I was surprised at the clarity of the image considering the size of the poster (36 x 24). Next poster I order will definitely be from Zazzle.

anan69
6/28/15

Product was great quality. They forgot to ship my rsvp cards so I called customer service. They answered RIGHT AWAY and re-ship them with expedited shipping, no more questions asked. Incredible customer service.

nicoleb54
6/25/15

My order had a digital issue. They sent me new ones within days. I was very happy with the outcome :)

daniell560
6/24/15

Have your voice heard with Zazzle products.

amandas90
6/22/15

I couldn't be more satisfied with ZAZZLE! It was easy to make the Invitations PERFECT through Zazzle.com. There were so many different styles to choose from and options to make our invitations unique. I was able to just fill in the information for my wedding/reception using the template given with my invitation so no hassle on how to word anything. BOTH front and back was fully decorated and I was able to add additional information to the back for no extra cost! The invitations arrived on time and I was surprised with FREE invitation envelopes! 160 wedding invitations and 160 envelopes for a really great cost. Next I'll be ordering Thank You cards that match my original wedding invites! Thanks ZAZZLE, ya'll made Invitations easy and PERFECT for the day I marry the love of my life!

dees44
6/21/15

The image is perfect for $#*!atiel lovers. I got one for my grandson and my husband liked it so much he asked for one for himself so I got him one as well.

rodolfob8
6/19/15

Great prints! We are great fans of Zazzle!

ww20
6/18/15

This Was For My Sons Achievement! THANKS!

sandyb41
6/11/15

I just happened to stumble on this company and I've ordered several things now and have been very pleased.

debrar12
6/10/15

Zazzle's website is organized with ease of mind for the customer. Have the products listed by price, high to low, low to high, by pertinence to topic or bestsellers. Narrow your choice by age, size, male, female, or color, almost any way you wish. Zazzle makes finding the perfect item easy to find. The Zazzle experience, from finding the perfect item, offering personal customization for some items, placing your order, checkout, receiving your items in no time is really something to rave about. If it becomes necessary to contact custom service for any reason, you receive a quick response and they do stand behind the 100% satisfaction guarantee.

marye58
6/7/15

Ordered personalized can koozies with photographs of child for gifts to parents and grandparents for Fathers Day. Pictures turned out great on the koozie. Excited to see everyones' reaction to it when they get them.

corinea
6/6/15

I have been using Zazzle.com for several years. It is great for that personalized gift that you can't find any where else. I was surprised that I did not receive any promotional offers or reminders this past holiday season, since that is when I am really shopping for that perfect gift. I hope that I can continue to receive those handy gift giving reminders this holiday season.

ardees
6/1/15

Book of Shadows binder, image not centered. 6 mm white stripe from top to bottom that looks to be to be the original color of the total binder. I've waited all week for a response from gloriagypsy. What a waste of money. Color is faded, not like the picture of the item I paid for.

mayaf2
5/29/15

I bought stickers to put on decks of playing cards for my wedding favors. It was such a small thing but the quality, color, everything was perfect. Absolutely no complaints. Would definitely recommend them

rubyb17
5/18/15

Great product and great buying experience!

taylorb47
5/18/15

I ordered invitations for my housewarming party and i was beyond happy with the product i received. The price was great due to Zazzle having sales almost everyday! I made the choice to use an existing design and customize the wording to my liking/event. The quality of this product was wonderful and my guests loved them!

joicec
5/16/15

My experience with zazzle has kept me amazed and thrilled with their products. I am not a savy shopper online but with zazzle it is easy and hassle free. I love how easy it to customize your product and the turn out of the product once you see it in person. I consider zazzle to be my top choice for printing and look forward to future purchases!

kristineb2
5/14/15

My experience with Zazzle has included timely deliveries, good packaging and unique products. Thank you, your artists, and your vendors for your continued focus on quality.

lenettew
5/13/15

I ordered a personalized phone case & a personalized t-shirt, both items are excellent quality and I constantly get comments on them

dawnef
5/12/15

love it!

jeffm84
5/8/15

Zazzle did my Bumper stickers the way I WANTED... if you are looking to customize a Bumper sticker Zazzle has the means to do it just the way you want it... I highly recommend them, and have...

donnam67
5/7/15

I ordered custom invitations and the customer service I received was beyond satisfactory. They assisted me with every detail and when the invitations arrived (in only a few days via regular shipping), they were far above my expectations! The quality of the invitations was superior, I could not believe how awesome they came out! Can't wait to send them as I am sure the recipients will be pleasantly surprised!

amia3
5/4/15

The product was processed, shipped, and received within a week. Everything exceeded my expectations from ease of personalizing the product and modifying it to my specifications. It came beautifully printed and was packaged to ensure the products were not damaged. We will be ordering our invitations today in the same style.

reneeb24
5/3/15

Zazzle Never disappoints me. I'm the kind of person who likes personal touches added when giving gifts. I like the ability to turn my thoughtfulness into a smile. Personalizing and customizing items for people is something I love to do. Every order I place with them blows the previous away.

Tip for consumers: Make sure when creating items that you adhere to the image size requirements. It makes the products you create much, much more stunning. I got my stuff from zazzle.com/nazy626

chelseac10
5/3/15

Everything was exactly as I expected. Wonderful and efficient service.

haileym5
5/3/15

Zazzle's 100% satisfaction guarantee, is something they honestly stick to. They didn't try to give me the run around or try to find the loop hole, they just fixed my issue. Unfortunately I made a slight grammatical error on my custom ordered invitations, due to the stress and planning of my wedding. I now have on order my new corrected invitation and I can't wait to see it. They are nice thick cards and they look great. Thank you for helping make my big day a little less stressful and beautiful!

veronicab11
5/3/15

First time ordering from zazzle and it was great! I love that you can choose the size of your invitations. They were easy to customize and the finished product was adorable for our upcoming baby shower.

keshal
4/30/15

I love Zazzle! It's so fun to upload my own designs, and make my own custom products. I amaze my family and friends with custom gifts that they would have never thought of on their own. It makes gift giving so much easier. No more fretting over that person who has everything, because I bet they don't have something with a custom design by you on it!

lynnr33
4/28/15

I was totally pleased with the items I purchased. Everything was just as it was described and arrived quickly.

arthurf19
4/21/15

I ordered on Tuesday and my shirts were here by UPS by Friday they were delivered all the way from California to Massachussetts!

herbo
4/21/15

The staff are very friendly and bend over backwards to help the customer make things right.

janw31
4/19/15

I absolutely love using Zazzle for my event printing needs! I used Zazzle for my daughter's baby shower invites and now for my son's wedding invitations. I love how easy it is to select, design, and order. Everything from start to finish is pure perfection! Thanks Zazzle for making our events shine with personal style and perfection!

wendyb20
4/19/15

Zazzle offers plenty of wonderful templates to customize easily by adding personal text and images. Zazzle made it very easy to create unique bags for company volunteer. The bags turned out to be wonderful, unique company gifts.

kristinm22
4/17/15

When you purchase from Zazzle, you purchase items that you.plan to keep in a memory book, baby book or album of some for sort. Their work is beautiful and you choose how it looks.

stephenn10
4/17/15

Site is very large depository of images that, when mixed with one's own portfolio, allows the creation of endless products with images on them. Website is fun to use for the most part, though sometimes confusing whether making a product to sell on one's store front, or ordering it in the mail. Very satisfied with results except color images on T-shirts don't come out as vibrant as they should.

lesterr16
4/14/15

Ordered wedding invitations and was very impressed. My fiance absolutely loved them.

maryannk
4/13/15

I uploaded my own logo design to a ladies baseball tee and was extremely impressed with both the quality of the item, and the speed of delivery. The shirt itself was very soft and felt like quality merchandise. Having a custom logo printed, I was super impressed with the delivery time. Super happy happy customer. Will definitely be back if the need arises!!! AAAAA+++++

pamelaf7
4/13/15

Zazzle is a great company with a very large variety of items to choose from !!! I have not been disappointed with anything I have custom designed!! I will definitely order more in the future.

ricor4
4/12/15

Easy and priced right

jm139
4/12/15

Enjoyed shopping online, it was easy to view different cards/invites/rsvps for our wedding.

Thank you for making it a much less painful process!

kirstinp
4/11/15

This clock is high quality, yet made of plastic so no worries about it breaking!

lazarod8
4/8/15

The tags we ordered where exactly as projected on the website.

sashar2
4/6/15

Zazzle is my go-to website whenever I want something custom made and always delivers high quality products. I recently was pricing cases for the iPad Air when Zazzle had a Flash Sale with 50% off all cases. I've been eyeing the Dodo Cases since learning about their craftsmanship and was thrilled to find a great design and snag the half-off deal to check out the product. I LOVE the case- it's so well made and gorgeous!

Tip for consumers: Sign up for the Zazzle Black free trial to get free shipping. Once you use the site, you will be back. You will be glad to not have wasted money on shipping when it becomes obvious you need a Zazzle Black account.

emilyd25
4/3/15

My band was headed to a music festival and we needed new business cards ASAP. After designing our cards (took less than 5 minutes and was a super easy and user-friendly process!), we opted to pay the extra amount for 2-day shipping (about $21 extra) since we were on such a time crunch to get the cards. The cards arrived exactly on time, and I was able to bring them with me to the music festival and to network in the way that I intended and needed to. I was very impressed with Zazzle - it was so easy to design cards to look precisely the way I envisioned them. The cards were perhaps a bit pricey, but in my mind the price was well worth it for the very high quality!

diamesosp
4/2/15

I just received my order from Zazzle.co.uk. A bit late ? Maybe, about 2 weeks delayed. Dissatisfied ? Hell no, man!
Why all the fuss about Zazzle being a scam anyway? My order got a bit delayed, and when i googled "Zazzle scam", i was shocked from the amount of information available online in regards to the subject. I ordered two custom hoodies. The quality is wayyy better even than those of Adidas, which i checked at the local shopping mall a few days ago. Size is perfect. I STRONGLY BELIEVE SOMEONE IS TRYING TO SABOTAGE THE COMPANY. Don't believe them. The staff answered my emails, after 2 days, and even offered a free replacement in case my order got lost, which wasn't tracked by the way, and they are not obliged to do so. I am ordering from Zazzle again.

Tip for consumers: Don't believe those who say Zazzle is a scam!!!

lindah81
4/1/15

I ordered 2 customized coffee mugs for a 50th Anniversary gift. The order arrived within five days even though I live all the way across the United States from Zazzle's location! Very impressed with the product and HIGHLY impressed with the speed with which it was delivered! I will definitely use Zazzle again if the need arises.

peterl85
3/31/15

Zazzle is an amazing site where you can customize anything and everything and make it totally your own. I highly recommend getting that once in a lifetime unique gift for yourself or someone you love and see how much zazzle you put in their life.

lindab120
3/30/15

I only purchase Zazzle's postage stamps. Love the originality of them and can personalize them for any season or special event. The post office loves them to and always asks where I get my stamps. They are always a hit! The price is great and you will love them! So many to choose from it is hard to make a decision.

9 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Hi, I'm thinking about ordering a Picture pillow and designing it myself but i'm reading all these reviews and make's me think twice.
Do you guys really not Ship On Time?
12/29/14
Answer
marianc7
A: When you design the pillow, you will be able to see if the pillow is in stock. That's important for obvious reasons. Where the pillow will be shipped to is also important, as Zazzle is in the U.S. I live in the U.S. and have ordered about 20 products from Zazzle. They were always shipped on time. Hope this helps!
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I keep recieving messeges associated with Zazzle that are giving me directions to Wedding Walls event supply rentals or something in Florida. Why is this commimng to Me?
Answer
mariag59
A: I've never experienced this from Zazzle. Someone probably hacked into your Zazzle account and using it for their own good. Very frustrating, but unfortunately the reality of the web.
4/7/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

30 Photos for Zazzle