US Government's NSF

1st Review:
sophien

287 Reviews for Zazzle.com

Review Highlights

I order 2 St. Patricks day shirts almost 2 weeks ago.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: rating

4/21/14

Initially had issues with the background picture was moved and not even so there was a white part at the bottom of the paper, but it was caught by them and not approved and I was able to redo. Very helpful!! Super satisfied with outcome and the print was clear and colors bright. Would definitely use again!

3/27/14

Zazzle is the most awesome one-print shop online! I have ordered many mugs, buttons and tshirts. All excellent quality and gorgeous printing! The bad reviews are from people who don't know how to use the site tools properly. If you don't center your art, or pay attention to the art not fitting in the space allowed, that is how they will print it. It is the Buyers fault for not checking if the art or lettering is correct and fits. The other reviews are clearly from competition. I became a seller because I was so impressed with their products and customer service. They have never missed a payment to me.

3/25/14

it was awesome-I was pleased with the cake topper that I ordered for my daughters gender reveal party.

2/28/14

I recently used the Zazzle online application to create customized wedding invitations and was disappointed in the items I received. As a result, I emailed the Zazzle support team and asked for a full refund. I expected them to give me a hard time and to make me pay for the shipping of my product back to them. However, to my surprise, Zazzle took care of me and gave me a full refund. I will be using this company for future items and I love the unique things I can find on there. The wedding invitations are a good idea as well, but I suggest ordering a sample before making a full purchase. GO Zazzle!!!

2/1/14

Was unsure about it at first, but it has shown to be very good!
Great deals, great printing, overall good experience.

1/9/14

I recieved a fine product that I was completely satisfied with that showed up within the timeframe promised.

1/1/14

I love using Zazzle. It's very quick and easy. I have Zazzle Black so I don't have to worry about shipping prices, which is great because I've save over $200 a year not having to pay shipping. I use Zazzle for custom products, mostly cards, post cards, poster prints, and gift items. If I ever have a problem, like once I didn't get enough envelopes with the cards, I contacted customer service via email, and I got the envelopes sent a day later. Besides this, I've found that because of my loyalty to the company, I get more coupons and gift certificates than I can even use! I get about 2 times a month $10 gift cards from Zazzle, which I can use in conjunction with sale prices, and when something's half off and I have a coupon, I can basically purchase an item for a few cents. I just take it out of my Zazzle balance. And, then if I forgot I needed something else, like another Thank You card or more business cards, I just go back and order and I don't have to worry about paying shipping again and again. It's free throughout the year after I pay for Zazzle black. To me, it's totally worth it. If you don't need to use Zazzle a lot, then it might not be worth it. But if you are constantly buying things as gifts or for your business, I find it important to have Zazzle Black and to utilize the coupons to the full. I've sold a lot of Zazzle art prints, of which all my customers have been happy with the color, quality, prices, and shipping time. Also, the framing is done very well. I have a large 50x60 frame in my bedroom with a print from Zazzle. Mostly, however, I order cards because I do a lot of writing. And, I also like their stamps for special occasions. If you get them when they are sold for face value, it's a good deal. You get custom stamps without having to pay for the customization. I suggest loading up during that time. I do wish they had forever stamps, but we'll see if they add that in the future. Most products I've gotten are completely awesome, but again, I use coupons to the full and I get the products for well under their market price, so I'm always happy. Try Zazzle out. If you don't have the same experience with them, I am truly sorry. I've used Zazzle for years now and been completely satisfied with the shopping experience!

12/24/13

I got very charming photo holiday cards made, and they arrived very quickly. The site was easy to use, and the price was very reasonable with discount.

12/12/13

I had a small order of only 10 invitations and was pleased that Zazzle could do the small order. Quality of the paper was of good quality. I was able to customize my invitation yet using suggestions from Zazzle. And was shipped to me within a week.
Would use Zazzle again.

12/11/13

The site is extremely user friendly. It is very to create and share personalized items. Zazzle is always coming out with new items to make your own.

11/30/13

I ordered business cards from Zazzle. They came so promptly and the print and quality were excellent! They looked exactly the way I saw them on my monitor. A very happy customer.

11/22/13

VERY PLEASED WITH BUSINESS CARDS......CUSTOMER SERVICE HELPED ME WALK THROUGH THE DESIGN PROCESS AND MADE IT VERY EASY TO CUSTOMIZE! RECEIVED QUICKLY AS WELL!!! WILL RE-ORDER WHEN I RUN OUT!! FIRST CLASS LOOK TO BUSINESS CARDS......LOOKS LIKE I SPENT MUCH MUCH MORE!!!

11/21/13

Wonderful customer service. I struggled with my computer skills. After my 2nd attempt to do what I wanted, I got a phone call asking if I wanted her to help me get it the way I wanted it. In a just a short while, she emailed me a link to look at it. It's beautiful. Just what I was envisioning.

10/18/13

I ordered 6 custom Tee Shirts and all of them were more than I expected I will use Zazzle again. I give the products I ordered a 5 star rating

10/17/13

The quality of the several items I purchased was very good. My shipment of one item was delayed because my address got placed on someone else's package, but customer service re-ordered my item and it shipped promptly.

10/15/13

I bought three shirts form this website they were delivered way earlier than we expected. Very good quality shirts they are lasting a long time.

9/17/13

I love that you are able to personalize just about everything! We purchased personalized stamps that match our wedding "logo" and it added the perfect finishing touch to our wedding invitations! Super quick turnaround and just as we wanted them to look and feel!

8/25/13

No minimums, every singe item can be personalized differently with NO extra charges, wonderful quality, and dependable durability. Zazzle rocked our socks off!

8/3/13

I have designed products primarily as gifts, or for myself, and Zazzle makes the process easy and fun. It's so cool uploading your own design and then in a few days (they usually have a very fast turnaround), opening the product which has been delivered to my door. I never even have to leave the house to create or buy a product. The anticipation of seeing it when it arrives, having moved from inspiration, to design, to creation, to reception, makes me feel like a kid at Christmas. I can't wait to see how something I designed myself, turned out. Zazzle's customer service is awesome and if something doesn't turn out right, they are quick to make it right. The quality and durability of all the products I have designed and received has been excellent, and I couldn't be more impressed. I love this company!

5/1/13

I ordered 5 different tee shirts. When they arrived one was completely wrong, I may have punched in the wrong number-I don't know, The sizes where all over the board because of the different styles. I called customer service, We re-did the whole order, I made a change on one shirt, changed the size on 2 and was to get credited for the other two. Then she told me to donate the shirts that they sent. Being they were all bringing attention to the problem with Domestic Violence I was very very happy to take them to a local shelter. They have been awesome whenever I have had a problem. No Questions asked, just want to fix the issue and get the correct product out to you. I highly recommend them

4/18/13

I orded monogramed binders for genealogy research. I was very pleased with
the speed and quality of service and merchandise.

3/26/13

If you need it, Zazzle has it. I've used Zazzle for several years now, for invites, Christmas cards, labels, stickers, etc. Everything I have ordered has been top notch and so unique! It is the first place I shop when I have an upcoming event. Nothing compares to Zazzle! Very, very satisfied!!

3/22/13

Excellent quality in the merchandise. I purchased 3 mugs and a mouse pad (so far), and I love them all. The mugs were very well packed and it arrived in a timely manner. I can say Zazzle will go a long way, and it all started with one grumpy looking cat.

3/19/13

excellent site.very well laid out.they really make you feel comfortable and confident.great experience.im a regular now

3/9/13

The products I ordered were great, my posters are beautiful and are exactly as represented and the return labels turned out beautiful.

3/4/13

There is no other website like Zazzle. com. The styles and what you can are amazing. Totally recommend this site for invites and labels for any occasion. Orders are shipped ina reasoning amount of time - 7-10 days. All my orders look better in person than they did online.

1/27/13

I made a canster set for my son an his wife,for there new log cabin. there just what I wanted thank you.

1/24/13

Great customer Service. Expedited shipping due to time restraints for Soldiers overseas and was able to able to deliver top quality items. Do not hesitate to use Zazzle.com. Very kind and understanding staff with the customers needs as their #1 priority. SGT Torres, USA

1/22/13

I purchased a case for my samsung galaxy phone. I absolutely love the fact that you can personalize anything that you buy from them. I also purchased personalized recipe binders for my sister which she loved. some items may be pricey but the quality is worth it. they also often offer discounts online. I would definitely recommend it.

1/20/13

This site has always given me the best service and even when one of my products did not work out due to a seller issue, not site issues, they gave me a full refund almost immediately. I shop at zazzle constantly, and they have excellent discounts and even better quality products.

1/17/13

I absolutely love buying from Zazzle. I love the quality of their products and the speed of delivery. I also feel good knowing that I'm helping artists and designers sell their own designs.

12/18/12

Very content with the quality of the products and the manufacturing.
The high quality really surprised me and was higher than anticipated, so I really can recommend Zazzle.
The whole product range, the ability to customize products and the whole shopping experience is very comfortable and handled with the highest rate of available security. So very comfortable online shop.
The transportation costs at my location unfortunately are quite high, but that is nothing Zazzle can change.

12/13/12

Zazzle dazzles! I placed an order on 12/10 for a customized coffee mug as a Christmas gift. Today is 12/14 and it just arrived at my office, exactly as I ordered it and perfectly reflective of the picture on their website. Color in the graphics are great and the customized print on the mug is centered perfectly with a nice rich ink that doesn't look like it'll fade with washings. I will definitely use Zazzle.com in the future, especially now that I can add a special touch with customizing a gift.

12/5/12

Surprisingly useful! never thought that i would end up using it so much, but i am there every other day. highly recommended.

12/5/12

This site is easy to browse through and I've purchased several products now and they've always arrived right on time and the items so far have been high quality. I'm recommending Zazzle.com to all my friends and anyone else who are looking for quirky or interesting gifts to give out this Christmas. I'm a customer for life!

11/16/12

I had fun designing these for my grandchildren...changing colors and designs...It "REALLY" adds a personal touch...and I can't wait till Christmas for them too see them !!

11/3/12

the site was easy to use. i was looking for unique personal ornaments for my childrens christmas trees. i was very happy with my purchases.

11/2/12

I found this business on line while looking for a personalized coffee mug for a Christmas gift. They offered great looking products and I found their website easy to navigate. Using one of my digital photos, I designed the picture (my two year old great grandson) and the logo ("I Love You Papaw"). I received it less than a week after ordering, well packaged. The finished product was beautiful and I'm sure will be a cherished gift! I will be using this business again.

10/31/12

Very pleased! Great quality at a great price! Seems like the printing stage takes a little long, but besides that, excellent service!

10/20/12

The website was very clear and detailed. I knew how to figure out how much postage I needed and what size I wanted.

9/29/12

I ordered a canvas art picture from them and it came out beautiful! Very true to life. Shipping and production time were as promised. Very pleased with product.

9/28/12

Great quality t-shirt, printing and overall very pleasant experience. Would not hesitate to deal with this company again!

9/24/12

There is so much to choose from on this website. From coffee mugs to elegant wedding invitations your choices are endless. To be able to create our own unique item and to personalize it the way you want it is great!

9/16/12

I love this website, both the ability to custom make shirts and accessories, and the things that are already set up and beautiful. Great to have things that are special, and even better to be able to give them away as gifts.

9/16/12

the quality of the invitation was excellent and the I received them within a few days. They are adorable and I enjoyed being able to customize them with my own wording.

9/12/12

I was very happy with the level of service I got from this company! They answered all my questions and were timely. I loved my invitations and everything was exactly as I ordered.

9/7/12

I had to make a new account, but I have used Zazzle for years. I love it. Really. Not so much purchasing others ideas, but creating my own. Although I have bought from others too:(

9/6/12

We loved the Sweet Sixteen Flyer. The design was exactly as stated. I can't wait to use Zazzle for another event.

9/6/12

The most awesome website for all your prints and emblems on just about any thing. They do the most beautiful portrait or posters way below the average prize, and they do all sizes even if you want to choose your own. You can design your own posters, t-shirts, cups, you name it. you can also customized the products you order and as i said way below the prize of other websites with the best quality product and workmanship. Zazzle.com rocks!

9/5/12

The quality of the business cards I order is outstanding. I am really pleased with the look of the cards. Ordering them was so easy and they came in the timeframe given! Good work!

About Zazzle
Specialties & Business Description
Zazzle is the world's leading quality custom products platform. Our vision is to redefine commerce, powered by the world's imagination.
Meet the Business Representative
Zazzle S.
Title: Zazzle Support
Zazzle Support is here to assist you!