US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

deniseg16

But if you need to contact customer service, prepare for a wait. (in 169 reviews)

kaylinw

I ordered 3 different styles of business cards for my photo business. (in 41 reviews)

angelac

So, in honor of little ms. elli, we wanted to order a button with her picture on it to celebrate "Elli-Palooza!" (in 501 reviews)

▼ Sort by: rating

giaz
3/25/15

A friend recommended this site after a bit of excitement with what was offered. I hoped over to check it out and was rather pleased. The reasonable pricing for custom items was nice and the easy to to use design interface made it simple to find an item I wanted and make it. The shipping was fast and it took very little time to get my item! I've already recommended the service to my own friends.

Tip for consumers: Take time to look around at the different options when shopping and visit often as the site is always having great sales.

sharonf16
3/23/15

I created several of these on my sharonrhea store here on Zazzle to add to gifts, place on lids, and to use one on packaging tissue if I gift wrap the gift.

If I say the printing is "pop off the page perfect", I assure you, I mean it (as I am the Queen of Persnickety), and I can tell you that the printing is absolutely pop off the page perfect - bold - colorful - fabulous!

Tip for consumers: Have fun on Zazzle where you can customize everything from invitations to home decor and more (On Zazzle, you name it!) - with superior quality!

marianc7
3/20/15

The more I explore Zazzle.com, the more great designs I find. The printing is excellent and I've always gotten my orders on time. Check out the tips below about how to enhance your shopping experience by using the Zazzle search tool.

Tip for consumers: Use the search engine at the top right corner of the page. You can be specific about the particular design you want, like Poodle painting, Tabby cat, cartoon animals, gray elephant, botanical and floral illustrations, drone joke, nature photograph, wildlife painting, etc.

dorish5
3/17/15

Zazzle.com is a very user friendly site . Their products are well made and they have a great selection . This is one site I will tell everyone about . I love it !! I can find items that are not readily available , the prices are superb and the shipping is reasonable and fast . Thank you.

suzannec12
3/17/15

Ordered a shirt from Zazzle and when it arrived it was too small so I requested to exchange it and to my surprise Zazzle told me to keep the wrong size shirt and gave me the right size shirt without an extra fee!

karenj6
3/2/15

I ordered invites for a bridal shower - the quality and selection of choices was the best of any online website. I called customer service to help me get the font and sizing exactly right, and they worked patiently and courteously with me until it was perfect. The production and shipping were lightening fast. When one of my co-hostesses saw the final product and realized her name was spelled wrong (my mistake), she insisted that I re-do the invites. I called Zazzle customer service again, and they offered me 100% credit on the invites I had already received, then helped me re-do the new version, AND re-instated my discount code... it was that easy! I was so impressed with this - they really went above and beyond to make sure that I was satisfied, even though it was clearly my mistake and not theirs. Rosemarie was the Zazzle rep that I worked with - she was sweet, knowledgeable and efficient all the way around. It was a pleasure to do business with this company, and they are my new go-to website from now on!

lorik79
2/28/15

I was looking for Disney T-shirts for myself, my husband, and our grandson for an upcoming trip to Disney World. I found Zazzle recommended on a blog and followed the link to their Disney store. I was very pleased with the selection of custom options available for T shirts. I had fun designing our shirts, which included different Winnie the Pooh characters for each of us, and Lady and the Tramp.
I don't know what went wrong, because I checked and double checked my order before placing, but somehow a shirt was ordered in the wrong size. When I contacted customer support, the representative offered a replacement immediately.
I've placed 2 more orders with Zazzle. I am pleased with the graphics on the shirts. The t's themselves are basic quality, not to thin or too heavy, and fit well.

Tip for consumers: When ordering, do be careful, because if you click back to take another look at what you're ordering, the size will go back to the default, which is small. I suspect this must be what happened with my order.
Look for coupon codes!

nicoled26
2/28/15

I recommend zazzle to everyone
I ordered 2 items from them and they came fastly shipped and wonderful packaging no damage! My items were completely perfect and exact on how I ordered! And actually they were even 100% better than I ordered, they came out great!

lisad75
2/26/15

I ordered a unique #1 Swiss Grandma shirt for my mom, it was too small ( I expected a headache getting it exchanged) they just asked me to pick out the new size and boom! They sent it right to her, she LOVES it and is busy showing it off to everyone she knows... and they said just give the old small one away or keep it (no hassle at all) Cool shirt graphics

timw37
2/24/15

I have been a store owner on Zazzle for several years, and have also been a purchaser as well. Every product I have purchased from Zazzle has exceeded my expectations on product quality as well as print quality.
Since I had done the design/artwork myself, I wasn't 100% confident as to how it would turn out, but always excellent!
The eye catching design and vibrancy of the printing has done it's job by drawing people to my YouTube channel (Tim's Man Blog http://youtube.com/user/TooShyGuyKC ), which is exactly the purpose.
Thanks Zazzle!

Tip for consumers: If you are happy with your design, you will be thrilled with the quality of your product.

traciem5
2/22/15

If your looking to buy a customized Phone Case, I highly recomend Zazzle. Great quality Phone Cases, and great custom quality.

Tip for consumers: Check this cool site out first.

joanr10
2/18/15

I have been using zazzle for years for all of my special occasions and they have never failed me. Always great quality products, responsive customer service and fart shipping. I have never been disappointed...always beyond satisfied!

donnag25
2/16/15

Zazzle provided a simple way for me to make the decisions necessary for me to design the business card. I was happy about all the possible designs of art which were numerous and included my favorite topic of animals. Paper color and thickness plus other details gave me a wide range of design choices. I am thrilled with the final result and will no doubt order more business cards from this business.

briang43
2/13/15

Excellent reproduction of art work on the t-shirt. Not sure how well the inks will hold up over time. Very easy customization process and fast delivery (standard). Prices were very reasonable.

Tip for consumers: Hanes "Nano" long sleeve t-shirt is very thin, but fits true to size.

josephm92
2/6/15

Terrific customer service. I had a problem with my original order. I misinterpreted a description. They gave me credit for the original shipment and I re-ordered the correct watches and my granddaughters love them. It's nice to have a company with quality products that stands behind their merchandise and their service.

deborahc20
1/31/15

Ordered a small order to check the quality of their business cards. I will order from them again when the need comes. They were quick, proficient, and reasonably priced.

betsyh3
1/26/15

Had technical difficulties during checkout and changes weren't applied....called customer service and they not only fixed the errors on the invite but expedited the shipment so it arrived the same day as the original. Great customer service from Fiona

joieh
1/24/15

This is the best company EVER!!! I ordered my own design wedding invitations and received them in time but "I" had made errors on them. I was devastated and called Zazzle. The gentleman that I talked to was "AWESOME" about the whole thing and gave me credit back for my order and told me how to re-order them all at "No Extra Charge.'" I re-ordered the invitations the way I wanted them again, this time without the mistakes, and I made them bigger and better then the first ones and had no extra charges for them. I couldn't believe it! All this without extra charges! This company knows what customer service is all about and they go way above and beyond what they had to for customer satisfaction. They way exceeded my expectations! I LOVE THIS COMPANY and they can be sure that I will be back for any other printed items that I may need that they carry and all my family and friends will know about this terrific company!!!! Thanbk You Zazzle. You saved my wedding day

Tip for consumers: Make sure your personalized items are proof read prior to placing an order

lucasc17
1/21/15

Great personalizable novelty products! Keychains, mugs and tee-shirts. Great quality, great printing.

Tip for consumers: Make sure the product looks ok in the pic before hitting "add to cart". You can make text/image bigger or smaller on the product.

lisab118
1/18/15

I am in love with the business cards I found on Zazzle. They are unique, vibrant and definitely stand out.

loreliec
1/14/15

I Love Zazzle I just purchased this really well made heavy duty apron and am very happy with it. The shipping was fast and free too. I signed up for a special free shipping trial and decided to keep the option for a small fee for future purchases as I will definitely be ordering more Zazzle products in the near future.

Tip for consumers: Have fun!

melissag28
1/14/15

Simple, sleek, personal and professional. I needed a simple business card and I am not computer savvy and appreciated how easy it was to center texts, change sizes, and colors. Great website for laypersons to use. The cost was also reasonable and I would recommend it to any new business trying to get her foot in the door.

Tip for consumers: I'm all around pleased. I do wish I left more space on the top and bottom of my card before starting text. That was completely on me.

rebeccar26
1/1/15

I have used Zazzle for the past two years for my Christmas cards, just to make them more personal. I also use them for birthday and other greeting-type cards and have never been disappointed. I can customize the cards to fit my own personal needs and the quality is as good, or even better than, store-bought cards. I can definitely recommend Zazzle for greeting cards!

marjoriet2
1/1/15

Zazzle is my go-to site for unique, special, and cool things, whether they be clothes, wrapping paper, or other cool gifts. Hundreds of ideas, most customize-able. Helpful folks, too, to walk you through the process. Items ship as expected. No hassles. Great business! (Only "bad" thing is the zillions of products/options, so it might take time to go through everything. Still, I've found it worth the time to find exactly what I wanted!)

Tip for consumers: Try to set aside some time to go through the options presented; it will be worth the effort and time.

stephanieb41
12/31/14

I placed an order on December 6th for 3 photo ornaments as Christmas gifts for my son's first Christmas. I had never heard of Zazzle before but could not find any reasonably priced ornaments from another site. After placing the order, I had read some reviews and was nervous from all the negative feedback. My order said I would receive it in 5-12 business days .. I got mine on day 11, the day we had to go out of town to visit family. The ornaments were exactly as we had designed them. We were very pleased with the quality and the grandparents were very happy as well. The only thing I would change from ordering from them next time would be to place my order a bit earlier.

Tip for consumers: If you're ordering a gift for Christmas, try and order earlier than December.

shannonj8
12/30/14

I ordered two prescription coffee mugs for my daughter and her boyfriend on December 15, they arrived on December 24th, just in time for Christmas. They looked like this http://goo.gl/BLCi2h. I also ordered a small button with a picture for my friend, ...sorry, cannot find a link for that. The button was pretty small and I wish I had gotten the larger size. I also ordered some mailing labels. The labels were pretty good quality. Last I ordered a shirt for my son with a wrestling design. The printing quality was good. I've ordered from Zazzle before and never have any complaints.

mikec141
12/25/14

As someone who's both been buying from Zazzle for a while, and as someone who puts designs on Zazzle, I can confidently say that Zazzle is the BOMB.

carolynf10
12/23/14

I was very happy with the tool to design my mugs, the quality of the mugs and how eautiful the design from my uploaded graphic transfered over. I did not use a picture of a person ...place or thing, just a business graphic, text and a background abstract design. It was clear, black was black and the lines where jot blured. I made sure the graphic was not stretched to fit on the mug in the design tool to help insure that.

Tip for consumers: Be sure to create your design outside of the tool. Mine had 3 layers, and I made it a little to big to shrink vs stretch to help make sure my lines and graphic stayed true to form.

trishaf
12/22/14

I ordered some pre-designed novelty shirts for a holiday party. They came within just a few days. Very fast shipping! The shirts were a hit at the party so, I was ultimately happy however, the cut of the female shirt was a bit uncomfortable. The neck line came up very high and it was a bit stiff. Also, the coloring was a bit off from how it looked on line. The RED in it looked traditional on line but, came more of a maroon. Overall, I'm pleased with my Zazzle shirts and would certainly order from them again!!

judyt11
12/21/14

Zazzle ornaments are great if you want to personalize. The only thing that could have made it better is if the back side of the cross country ornament could have been made a solid color as I had no picture of put on it. Have used Zazzle before and most likely will do so again.

susand41
12/20/14

Zazzle is a great site. Everything I have received from there has been of excellent quality and exactly as described on the website. Some items have been even better quality than expected.

ericap6
12/19/14

I made a customized postcard Save the Date with photos and they came out amazing! They were great quality with a real postcard-like gloss finish on the front. They looked better than similar Save the Date postcards I've gotten from friends. They were also the best value I could find, that was compounded during Black Friday sales. Very happy!

rondam2
12/18/14

I have tried to contact Zazzle for 3 days for a RMA number. No one has responded to my emails and when you call, there is a recording stating they are out of the office and will be in whenever to make up for the time that they are out. I do not like my iphone cover and I want to return it. But, I don't have the RMA number!!! This is very upsetting because they give you a 30 day limit on returns from the day you purchase it. Come on, Zazzle.... get in touch with me for the RMA number!!!!

karenr48
12/18/14

I loved the product, but getting through by phone takes a long time. They have great policies, quality items, and are very helpful. Shipping time took longer than normal, I thought. When you have a problem, they will give a refund or send you another if lost in shipping.

Tip for consumers: Personalize your products and play around with the font. It's great! Give it seven to ten days to get to you by mail. If you have a problem, call and they will resolve it quickly.

karens85
12/17/14

My first purchase from Zazzle.com was in 2011 for the occasion of my child's college graduation. I searched several possible businesses, both on-line and regular retail stores, looking for a company which would allow me to create a custom made announcment. While there are many of these, I chose Zazzle after a temporary trial period allowed me to see what exactly they had to offer. It was the best choice I could have made.
So many wonderful options: colors, fonts, card sizes, designs, photos, add-ons, etc. etc. I had a marvelous and creative experience, my finished product was exactly as ordered, received quickly, and the overall cost very reasonable. Customer service is exceptional and easy to access.
Recently, I ordered birthday buttons in several sizes and styles, some standard and some custom made. Everything has arrived in less than a week, and in perfect condition exactly as ordered. Recipients of these items were impressed to the point that they are checking into Zazzle for future purchases.

jacquin3
12/15/14

I just wanted to take a moment and thank the woman i talked to today when i called zazzle's customer service line. Her name was Hazel and i had no idea what i was doing and she made everything so easy and painless. I had gotten two groupons for my wedding invitations and had not a clue where to start. she had everything i needed ordered and done in under ten minutes and i cant even explain how happy i am. She deserves a raise!
Thank you Hazel!

laurier10
12/14/14

I teach photography and showed the first 2 items I ordered to my students. They were very impressed! The products so far have been beautifully done, accurate color, and high quality with excellent prices.

Tip for consumers: Keep an eye out for the sales and hop on them!

ashleyr28
12/12/14

I used Zazzle for my son's birthday party invitations. Site was very easy to use to customize the invites. Great quality paper and an amazing price. Will definitely use them again!

jessicas71
12/12/14

This is the second year in a row I have used Zazzle to customize a mug for the holidays as a gift. Both years I received the mug sooner than expected. Additionally, the photos I selected for the mugs were clear and the color rich. I have been more than satisfied with the products ordered from Zazzle.

normag1
12/10/14

The company is easy to work with and very helpful. The product received was exactly as shown. Will definitely use Zazzle.com again.

fredas2
12/9/14

Love Zazzle.com. First year to order. Easy to use site and so many options! The ornaments are amazing (although the holly on the bottom "S" curve is little "reptilian" looking :o), it is still beautiful). Colors are nice and vivid. Adding message to back of ornament was a little challenging, but was finally successful.

Tip for consumers: Don't give up when trying to add text.

micheler9
12/3/14

Products I've received from Zazzle more than met my expectations. Christmas cards are of heavy stock and I know will elicit chuckles for my friends.

lindaf32
11/29/14

These guys rock. I ordered a case for my new iPhone 6 and it arrived with a tiny little chip in the plastic. With absolutely NO hesitation, Zazzle initiated a new order for me without asking me to even return the item. They only asked that I email a picture of the defective case. The return process was seamless and wonderful. I will order from them again for sure.

thomasm80
11/25/14

Zazzle is generally good. Their prints have - across 3 orders - been awesome, and their products are almost without exception almost. Zazzle gives good value for money, but not exceptional, and their prices aren't as cheap as you could find elsewhere. I'd recommend Zazzle for good value for money for effort in buying; they're a lot easier to buy from than other companies, and aren't very expensive.

mariag59
11/24/14

Zazzle is my go to site for business cards, custom products, etc. They are easy to access if there is a problem and they always come through to make us, the customer, satisfied. I really adore their selection of business card designs. I get compliments all the time when I extend my card to a client. THANK YOU ZAZZLE!

johnl89
11/18/14

Searching the Zazzle website always allows me to see the scope of Zazzle's offerings. By typing in a specific request -- birthdays, sympathy, wedding, even holidays which are not usually found such as St David's Day (Welsh patron saint )--one can quickly choose the best card in that category.

brandih5
11/17/14

Great selection, great prices and fast shipping. I've used them multiple times and never had a problem.

brucem8
11/14/14

We live in a 4 bedroom 2 story house and I recently asked my wife if she knew where
our fire extinguishers were located.I realized as I was asking the question that I was
not certain of where I placed all the extinguishers.So I went on-line and found
Zazzle who made stickers(fire extinguishers) that I placed through the house and
they look just fine! The price was reasonable and the stickers brought a level of
comfort to know exactly where our fire extinguishers were located.

markm149
11/9/14

I wanted a Hieronymus Bosch necktie to wear when discussing this painter's work in class. There were none on eBay, but Zazzle had several. Zazzle has stuff nobody else has. This is a good thing.

sharonb38
11/6/14

I love Zazzle, their products and their customer service. I had an issue with my wording on a shirt and they sent me a new one within two (2) days!

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Hi, I'm thinking about ordering a Picture pillow and designing it myself but i'm reading all these reviews and make's me think twice.
Do you guys really not Ship On Time?
12/29/14
zazzles1
A: Hi Nicole! We can certainly assist you with your question. The shipping method depends on the method chosen at the time of your of your order. If you have any other questions, you can reach our Team at support@zazzle.com. Thanks!
12/29/14
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

27 Photos for Zazzle