US Government's NSF

Tel: 1-888-8ZAZZLE

630 Reviews for Zazzle

Review Highlights

nicolef

I order 2 St. Patricks day shirts almost 2 weeks ago.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: rating

tedb33
9/30/14

The xtreme case meets or exceeds the protection offered by the OtterBox, and the graphics are excellent. Also, the iPhone screen visibility is better than with an OtterBox.

I was amazed by how quickly I received the product- much faster than promised by Zazzle.

I will definitely order from Zazzle again.

jasonk41
9/28/14

Helpful customer service who actually care.
More products and designs than you can throw a stick at - can be on this site for days.
Love seeing the creativity of folks.
Ordered a custom dog bowl for my puppy.
Quality products delivered fast considering they are made one at a time.

stevef44
9/27/14

The order arrived in Perfect time and everything was CORRECT! Considering 1/2 the order was custom....it was all absolutely made "to order". Thank you. We will be coming back again for more things and passing on the excellence of production and product. Keep up the Great Work!

jayp39
9/21/14

I ACTUALLY MADE THE DESIGN FOR THE MOUSE PAD, WHEN IT ARRIVED THE COLORS WERE AMAZING; ALSO ARRIVED VERY QUICKLY. VERY BRIGHT, LOOKED GREAT, DEFIANTLY RECOMMEND TO ANYONE, NOT ONLY MOUSE PADS BUT MUGS, SHIRTS, ETC

Tip for consumers: YOU CAN MAKE ANY PIC YOU WANT WITHIN THE GUIDELINE OF WHICH PRINTS THEY CAN PRODUCE.
ALSO MAKE SURE YOU USE THE RECOMMENDED PIXALS PER INCH WHEN MAKING A PIC, IT REALLY DOES HELP. :)

mateob5
9/20/14

Still one of my very favorite services! These guys make great, great products and provide terrific support. I love my new custom shoulder bag!! I take it with me wherever I go!

Tip for consumers: Sometimes shipping is slow-- have to confess. But service is always great. They respond to your emails and have always stepped up with products don't come out the quality you expect.

richardn22
9/6/14

As a writer and and a graphic artist, I chose Zazzle as my source for seeing characters from my books come to life in merchandise. The quality of the products are excellent. The printing is great and color accurate. Creating The Pires shop on Zazzle http://www.zazzle.com/thepiresshop?rf=238263477015788750 was easy. They also provide terrific ways to market products to all the Pires fans.

Tip for consumers: This is a great place for any artist or writer looking for a terrific outlet to grow their fan base and cross sell merchandise created from character stories.

aliciac11
9/1/14

Amazing quality, price and printing is great! Would recommend to anyone, received so many compliments and products are even better when they arrive and you open the package, very nice!

Tip for consumers: The products are even better in person

annah49
8/18/14

I am glad that I did not read the other reviews. Everybody is so upset and frustrated with not getting their orders. Mine came in 3 days- I guess because it was a poster and not a personalized item. Regardless, I love the poster. It actually looks better in reality than on the website. I will order from them again.

carlk18
8/17/14

I have ordered Business cards on 4 separate occassions from Zazzle.co.uk and not had any issues.
The cards are sent form the US which isn't made perfectly clear but as long as you are organised and prepared to wait a couple of weeks then there are no problems.
There are so many customizable templates to choose from and the design tool is pretty intuitive, it's worth the wait. Postage costs are not that high either - a few pounds.
Also there are often discount codes that are published by Zazzle - see here - http://www.zazzle.co.uk/coupons?rf=238182224288745103

As at the date of this review being written there is currently 15% OFF BUSINESS CARDS.

victoriae
8/1/14

I just got off the phone with Ben, a Zazzle rep. He was extremely helpful with a package that we are desperate to arrive by this Friday for a wedding (THIS SATURDAY! ). Of course, there is no promise that it will arrive on time but the peace of mind he provided through trying his best to get it here was awesome. We have our fingers crossed! Thank you Ben...sincerely!!!!!

turbozmand
7/1/14

I have used Zazzle on several occasions to make custom items and to purchase items already available. Each transaction has gone off without a hitch and I have been highly satisfied each and every time.

caseya6
6/12/14

Everything about this company is awesome. They make great products and always ask how you like your product. I'm always pleased with what I order!

lindah53
5/29/14

This company sent precisely what I ordered and did so in a timely manner and at a great price. What more could I ask for?

jayw29
5/27/14

Ordered a customized coffee cup that was excellent quality and the custom printing was and good as the original pattern printing. Was very please that it was delivered so quickly with the custom printing.

sophiah3
5/15/14

I customized a pacifier for my friends new baby and it arrived exactly when it said it would and we both loved the quality. It was exactly what I ordered. I plan on revisiting this site to purchase more gifts for my friends and family.

erinm28
5/14/14

I ordered a poster from zazzle.com and when it arrived it had been damaged during shipping. They sent me a new one right away with no questions asked. I couldn't be happier with their service and also the quality of the poster.

abrahamm32
5/6/14

SO FAR I'VE HAD SOME UPS AND DOWNS REGARDING PRINTING ISSUES ON SHIRTS, HOWEVER, I BELIEVE IT TO BE MY FAULT AS YOU'RE WARNED BEFORE PROCESSING IF YOU'VE INCREASED SIZE AND IT MAY AFFECT YOUR DESIGN QUALITY.
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EXCELLENT, SHIPPING IS VERY QUICK

kater22
5/5/14

Zazzle is a website I would recommend to anyone. I discovered them by Google and have grown brand awareness for my company RUP DESIGNS through zazzle, because they allow me to customize so many of their products.

rachelg19
4/21/14

Initially had issues with the background picture was moved and not even so there was a white part at the bottom of the paper, but it was caught by them and not approved and I was able to redo. Very helpful!! Super satisfied with outcome and the print was clear and colors bright. Would definitely use again!

navym
3/27/14

Zazzle is the most awesome one-print shop online! I have ordered many mugs, buttons and tshirts. All excellent quality and gorgeous printing! The bad reviews are from people who don't know how to use the site tools properly. If you don't center your art, or pay attention to the art not fitting in the space allowed, that is how they will print it. It is the Buyers fault for not checking if the art or lettering is correct and fits. The other reviews are clearly from competition. I became a seller because I was so impressed with their products and customer service. They have never missed a payment to me.

belindan1
3/25/14

it was awesome-I was pleased with the cake topper that I ordered for my daughters gender reveal party.

ossiec13
3/18/14

ZAZZLE absolutely rocks! It's a very fun, cool, and creative way to customize novelty gifts and cards! The prices are very affordable and the design team is out of this world! I send cards regularly to friends and family and they absolutely love them.

brendak13
2/28/14

I recently used the Zazzle online application to create customized wedding invitations and was disappointed in the items I received. As a result, I emailed the Zazzle support team and asked for a full refund. I expected them to give me a hard time and to make me pay for the shipping of my product back to them. However, to my surprise, Zazzle took care of me and gave me a full refund. I will be using this company for future items and I love the unique things I can find on there. The wedding invitations are a good idea as well, but I suggest ordering a sample before making a full purchase. GO Zazzle!!!

judiths12
2/19/14

I use this site for almost all my greeting cards/postcards. They are reliable, have easy returns and economical. I stock up when they have sales. I also like that cards can be customized.

danm64
2/1/14

Was unsure about it at first, but it has shown to be very good!
Great deals, great printing, overall good experience.

melissaw12
1/27/14

Zazzle is wonderful. We live in a "customize it" world, and Zazzle is at the forefront of that! The website it beautiful, streamlined, and sophisticated looking (no flashing glitter!), with an endless array of products. Whether you are looking to buy a product designed by someone else (they call sellers), or are feeling creative enough to design your own product, Zazzle has all you need.

susief1
1/18/14

I designed a custom mug with images and lettering and I was verypleased with the results. The fact that I can order customized items in single or small quantities inexpensively, without sacrificing quality, is such a happy discovery! It makes it possible for me to gift my friends and customers in a more meaningful way.

sarahh67
1/12/14

Perfect prints. Shipped quickly! I plan on using this site again in the very near future! I recommend it to anyone who has ever thought about printing posters or photos!

dalek8
1/9/14

I recieved a fine product that I was completely satisfied with that showed up within the timeframe promised.

kellyl25
1/1/14

I love using Zazzle. It's very quick and easy. I have Zazzle Black so I don't have to worry about shipping prices, which is great because I've save over $200 a year not having to pay shipping. I use Zazzle for custom products, mostly cards, post cards, poster prints, and gift items. If I ever have a problem, like once I didn't get enough envelopes with the cards, I contacted customer service via email, and I got the envelopes sent a day later. Besides this, I've found that because of my loyalty to the company, I get more coupons and gift certificates than I can even use! I get about 2 times a month $10 gift cards from Zazzle, which I can use in conjunction with sale prices, and when something's half off and I have a coupon, I can basically purchase an item for a few cents. I just take it out of my Zazzle balance. And, then if I forgot I needed something else, like another Thank You card or more business cards, I just go back and order and I don't have to worry about paying shipping again and again. It's free throughout the year after I pay for Zazzle black. To me, it's totally worth it. If you don't need to use Zazzle a lot, then it might not be worth it. But if you are constantly buying things as gifts or for your business, I find it important to have Zazzle Black and to utilize the coupons to the full. I've sold a lot of Zazzle art prints, of which all my customers have been happy with the color, quality, prices, and shipping time. Also, the framing is done very well. I have a large 50x60 frame in my bedroom with a print from Zazzle. Mostly, however, I order cards because I do a lot of writing. And, I also like their stamps for special occasions. If you get them when they are sold for face value, it's a good deal. You get custom stamps without having to pay for the customization. I suggest loading up during that time. I do wish they had forever stamps, but we'll see if they add that in the future. Most products I've gotten are completely awesome, but again, I use coupons to the full and I get the products for well under their market price, so I'm always happy. Try Zazzle out. If you don't have the same experience with them, I am truly sorry. I've used Zazzle for years now and been completely satisfied with the shopping experience!

barbarae11
1/1/14

A fantastic site!! Timeliness is excellent. Customer service is fantastic. Stand behind their 100% satisfaction guarantee!!!

kerryd8
1/1/14

So, how many coffee cups does a teacher receive as gifts? A lot, I know! I am a teacher! But, as usual, I was scrambling at the last minute to find gifts for my four elementary age children to give to their own teachers when I found the "perfect" mug on Zazzle! (Keep Calm and Pretend It's on the Lesson Plan) It was perfect! I understand that the teachers loved them so much that they showed every other teacher in the building! Thanks for the "perfect" gift!

pennyc7
1/1/14

Zazzle makes it fun and easy to customize a wide range of products with very reasonable prices and fast delivery.

tonis5
12/27/13

I found the item I needed at a better price than Amazon and I've shopped at Zazzle before and I'm a happy customer! Great price, great quality and hard to find products!! :)

madeleinef
12/24/13

I got very charming photo holiday cards made, and they arrived very quickly. The site was easy to use, and the price was very reasonable with discount.

sheilak3
12/23/13

I wanted playing cards with an Apache Helicopter because my son is training to be a pilot. I couldn't find any online, and then I found that I could custom make some on Zazzle. I couldn't be more pleased. My son was thrilled with the quality of the cards and used them first thing for playing games! I would definitely order through Zazzle again.

lauried3
12/22/13

I went to Zazzle to create a couple of bumper stickers for my car. The program to create the stickers was easy to use. The stickers arrived in good time, and were exactly what I hoped for. I would definitely do business with Zazzle again.

beckyw6
12/22/13

This website has so much to offer, daily discounts on products, or shipping, or both. I found exactly what I wanted from the search very quickly. The delivery was right on time that was stated when I ordered. I did everything online and I was very satisfied with the tracactions between pages and the checkout was very smooth too. I will be using this website more especially for customized products.

stellaf2
12/22/13

Zazzle is the perfect solution when you need something that expresses your views or those of somebody you want to give a gift. They have a HUGE variety of mugs, T-shirts and other items ranging from serious to hilarious, and they even let you choose the color on shirts. Ideal for gifts, political rallies, whatever.

annn6
12/18/13

I don't understand why there are bad reviews about the customer service. They handled my problem extremely professionally and corrected the mistake in a timely manner. Yes, it was frustrating that the mistake occurred but the way they handled it was above and beyond normal customer service. And I should point out it was ME who made the mistake! I didn't take out the customized text before I ordered my item. They gave me a full refund so I could order again for free, even though I made the mistake.

karenb62
12/15/13

I was looking for a product designed by Laura Dumm. who makes adorable cat pictures. I found a great baseball shirt for my granddaughter, with a cute bunch of cartoon cats on the front

katherinee2
12/12/13

I had a small order of only 10 invitations and was pleased that Zazzle could do the small order. Quality of the paper was of good quality. I was able to customize my invitation yet using suggestions from Zazzle. And was shipped to me within a week.
Would use Zazzle again.

yvettel1
12/11/13

The site is extremely user friendly. It is very to create and share personalized items. Zazzle is always coming out with new items to make your own.

emilys36
12/3/13

Fabulous site full of whimsical/ topical gifts, novelties, and lamps to light your way to practically the kitchen sink. Make a new bed for Fido, grab yourself some new flannels and don't leave kitty out in the cold without a nice cozy pillow. You can find whatever you Need or Whatever you Want on Zazzle.com, but don't be surprised if you you find yourself looking at pages and pages of things that you wouldn't have thought were either.

traciek1
11/30/13

I ordered business cards from Zazzle. They came so promptly and the print and quality were excellent! They looked exactly the way I saw them on my monitor. A very happy customer.

vikasht
11/28/13

I love Zazzle, your vast range of product offerings, your creativity, your affordability, your promotions, your quick shipping through Zazzle Black, your easy-to-navigate website, and even your catchy-name. I plan to be a life-long customer and supporter of your Company through purchases of my own and recommendations to all my friends. Thank you for producing such creative and creatable products, the best of both worlds. I wish your company and customers continued excellence in both your awesome product offerings and customer-friendly service.

kamshakw
11/28/13

I ordered 4 Shirts from Zazzle.com and as stated on the website the manufacturing turnaround time for dark apparel is 3-5 business day. Well, guess what? I received my order In 3 days only! When opening my package I was impressed with the quality of the shirts. I realized that I will need some more shirts, and i also needed some help with the design, so I called the customer service and asked them for help, they gave me a 50% off as well as a free shipping code. The person that i spoke with was really helpful and knowledge and he was able to answer all my questions! Right now i'm waiting for my new package which I have placed today. I LOVE THIS COMPANY. thumbs up ZAZZLE!!

liannec
11/27/13

Products always arrive for me in a timely manner, they are wrapped well, live up to their promise. My designs look awesome and I am so please to be a part of this wonderful site. Customer service is great too.

matthewc43
11/26/13

The stickers and the mug I ordered both came out fine. The stickers I designed myself, and the mug was from my store.

debyt
11/24/13

great customer service.the products i received were perfect quality.i would definitely buy from zazzle again

Best Online Clothing Stores Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber