US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

deniseg16

But if you need to contact customer service, prepare for a wait. (in 130 reviews)

kaylinw

I ordered 3 different styles of business cards for my photo business. (in 36 reviews)

angelac

So, in honor of little ms. elli, we wanted to order a button with her picture on it to celebrate "Elli-Palooza!" (in 418 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

ericap6
12/19/14

I made a customized postcard Save the Date with photos and they came out amazing! They were great quality with a real postcard-like gloss finish on the front. They looked better than similar Save the Date postcards I've gotten from friends. They were also the best value I could find, that was compounded during Black Friday sales. Very happy!

bethr15
12/19/14

Well chock up another 1 star rating for Zazzle. Like many of the other people who posted a review, I too have been trying to contact customer support via phone and email with NO response. I'm unable to say it (because I'm speechless) any better than what one star rating means on SiteJabber, "doesn't get any worse than this. Stay away!

christianh37
12/19/14

I placed an order for 5 t-shirts with my company logo and what I got was just horrible. The logos on each shirt were different sizes and the colors were messed up as well. Then for the last 2wks I have been trying to get someone in customer service both on email and by phone to no avail. Today I was waiting on the phone for over 2hrs. What reputable company operates in the manner? Hell, you can call the government and get a faster response than Zazzle. Do yourself a favor, avoid Zazzle like the plague!

Tip for consumers: Save yourself the aggravation, avoid using this company.

rondam2
12/18/14

I have tried to contact Zazzle for 3 days for a RMA number. No one has responded to my emails and when you call, there is a recording stating they are out of the office and will be in whenever to make up for the time that they are out. I do not like my iphone cover and I want to return it. But, I don't have the RMA number!!! This is very upsetting because they give you a 30 day limit on returns from the day you purchase it. Come on, Zazzle.... get in touch with me for the RMA number!!!!

donnahm
12/18/14

I ordered a shirt for myself. I ordered a womens XL. Although the fabric is nice, and the shipping was fast, the shirt is apparently a child's XL. I contacted the company and left a message on friday evening...... yeah, no response

Tip for consumers: look else where.... also reporting to breast cancer sites that advertise their products.

nancym51
12/18/14

Horrible customer service. I ordered a Christmas present from them in November - they charged me right away but have not shipped the order nor will they respond to my numerous emails. Forget calling them on the phone - they don't answer and don't allow you to wait in queue. Horrible customer service

Tip for consumers: Order from someone else - a company that truly wants your business and will at least respond to you

karenr48
12/18/14

I loved the product, but getting through by phone takes a long time. They have great policies, quality items, and are very helpful. Shipping time took longer than normal, I thought. When you have a problem, they will give a refund or send you another if lost in shipping.

Tip for consumers: Personalize your products and play around with the font. It's great! Give it seven to ten days to get to you by mail. If you have a problem, call and they will resolve it quickly.

karens85
12/17/14

My first purchase from Zazzle.com was in 2011 for the occasion of my child's college graduation. I searched several possible businesses, both on-line and regular retail stores, looking for a company which would allow me to create a custom made announcment. While there are many of these, I chose Zazzle after a temporary trial period allowed me to see what exactly they had to offer. It was the best choice I could have made.
So many wonderful options: colors, fonts, card sizes, designs, photos, add-ons, etc. etc. I had a marvelous and creative experience, my finished product was exactly as ordered, received quickly, and the overall cost very reasonable. Customer service is exceptional and easy to access.
Recently, I ordered birthday buttons in several sizes and styles, some standard and some custom made. Everything has arrived in less than a week, and in perfect condition exactly as ordered. Recipients of these items were impressed to the point that they are checking into Zazzle for future purchases.

yvonnes10
12/16/14

Placed an order for multiple luggage tags as christmas office gifts...one of the tags came in with the wrong address on the back (not the one I placed on my template)
I have tried calling,, on hold for 30 minutes, 2nd time 40 minutes..still no one picked up
e mailed 2 times to customer service ... no response

I feel like once they have your money, they don't care about fixing their mistake

kelliem5
12/16/14

I have been a customer of Zazzle for 8 years but didn't order for a couple years. This year they completely messed up my card order and when I asked for a replacement was told it would be longer processing time since it was a replacement. When I asked why I would have to wait longer then new orders (24 hour processing time) the agent offered to give expedited shipping. I asked to talk with her supervisor and once I spoke with her, she gave us next day shipping and told me she would personally ensure that the order was processed within the 24 hours if not sooner. That was on Wednesday evening. I assumed I would receive the cards no later than Saturday. But instead when I sent an email to the support team on Saturday morning checking the order status, received a response saying it wasn't finished in production. So almost 72 hours later my card hasn't even shipped. If it ships on Monday and they honor there free next day shipping, I can try to hurry and write out all the cards and get them in the mail by Wednesday one week before Christmas. Hopefully all that happens and people actually receive their cards??? SO disappointed in there service! The quality of their work has always been great, hoping the remake is correct! If they are under new management and continue on this path, I do not see them staying in business.

jacquin3
12/15/14

I just wanted to take a moment and thank the woman i talked to today when i called zazzle's customer service line. Her name was Hazel and i had no idea what i was doing and she made everything so easy and painless. I had gotten two groupons for my wedding invitations and had not a clue where to start. she had everything i needed ordered and done in under ten minutes and i cant even explain how happy i am. She deserves a raise!
Thank you Hazel!

amyc46
12/15/14

I ordered my christmas cards from Zazzle this year and they were delivered yesterday with such horrible print quality I can't even see my kids' faces as they are obscured in darkness and look like silhouettes. I had photo-edited extensively, it looked great on the computer screen and I even printed test copies at home before ordering. Absolutely unacceptable quality.

I have written customer service twice and not heard back despite being given a 'case number'. I have called zazzle 20+ times yesterday only getting a busy signal. Today I finally got through to a message saying their call volume is so high they can't answer the phone, and to please email them - which I have done but they have not solved my problem. The only way I will ever consider using zazzle again is if they fix this situation by reprinting my cards (with a new photo if necessary - I am concerned their software auto-rebalanced my photo or something, that or the matte finish is the reason?) with the cards delivered to my home with time for me mail them before Christmas. If they come through, I will happily amend this review.

I had great success with Zazzle last year at Christmas so was surprised and disappointed by the outcome this year. Needless to say I will not be trying them again unless they amend this situation.

Tip for consumers: I would avoid using zazzle. Bad things can happen with any print project but with zero customer service to take care of problems it is NOT worth the risk.

rehh
12/15/14

Could not suck enough. Ordered 12 poster, received two, billed for 12. No response to emails, permanent hold crappy distorted Christmas music,no response to multiple emails, it ain't Amazon baby!! I am a fool, don't be one too.

Tip for consumers: Take massive amounts of Valium before and after

sallye2
12/15/14

My review will be consistent with many others. My order hasn't arrived. It says it shipped on the 4th but there is no tracking # to check. I contacted customer service 2x via email and called only to wait and wait on the phone. I too don't believe there is an actual customer service line or rep. Even the busiest places don't make people wait 20+ mins to speak to someone. There are many good places to order from. Had a read the review (note for next time) I wouldn't have ordered.

normans20
12/15/14

I am very disappointed with the custom Return Address labels that I purchased from Zazzle.com! The print is very small and the US Marine Lt. Colonel logo is so small that you cannot distinguish the insignia or the lettering. It looked much larger on the website. There is plenty of room on the label to make the print & the logo larger. I will not reorder and recommend that you not waste your money on this Zazzle prduct.

Tip for consumers: Order the smallest quantity possible until you are sure you are satified with the product.

tcc3
12/15/14

What a mess! My wife ordered our Xmas cards from Zazzle. Cards arrived dark, too dark to send out. We called immediately as time was of the essence and held for 55 MINUTES! Finally, attendant took the call and gave us instructions on how they would review the issue...we took a picture of the dark card and sent in. She promised me they would respond the next day. They didn't. I called the following day and held for 33 minutes. I have never held this long for anything. The new person proceeds to tell me that the previous person helping us had been out and they dropped the ball. Super. He told me they will print new cards, with lighter photos and they would be here in 3-5 days but will not overnight. Big waste of time during hectic time of the year with limited window to get xmas cards out. We will not use this company again. I didn't even think to mention that several of the cards arrived damaged.

normao
12/15/14

I have ordered personalized Christmas cards and have received a message that my order was canceled due to a spacing border on the cards. I phoned the company and spoke with an agent who went thru each card with me, said she fixed any errors for me and that I will be receiving my cards in two days. The following morning, I received a message that my order was canceled again. I tried one last time to place the order and now I have heard nothing and my orders says processing and it has been like that for weeks. I have phoned for days on end, twice leaving my speaker phone on the entire day and all you get is due to high call volume your wait will be longer than usual. How long is that? Days, weeks, months. They will not answer their phone, they have not responded to 4 emails I have sent and I have nothing to show for the money and time I spent with this fraudulent company. Buyers Beware....this company is a rip off and should be taken off the Internet for business. Why doesn't somebody do something about this? All their reviews are basically the same complaints!!! Never again but I am going to see what can be done with this so called company that literally screws everyone who have good intentions in trusting them for orders.

Tip for consumers: BUYERS....GO ELSEWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

michelled41
12/14/14

Having had nothing but good experiences with Zazzle in the past, I am SEVERELY disappointed in their recent service. I ordered a Christmas present for someone on November 28, and it is STILL showing as processing - even though they already charged my credit card the day I "purchased it." I emailed their customer service to try and get help, and they haven't responded - and I am currently sitting on the phone on hold ... for 24 MINUTES. Ridiculous. I ordered a second item that also hasn't arrived yet, but at the very least, that one CLAIMS that it's shipping. (And my boyfriend ordered something on November 28 as well, and his has been claiming to have shipped for over a week now...but again, at least his doesn't say PROCESSING anymore!) This has left a horrible taste in my mouth, and I must say, I am becoming discouraged from ordering any more things from Zazzle in the future. If I do not get help soon, I will be contacting my credit card and asking them to reverse the charge since I never received my item, and the BBB might be hearing from me as well.

judithl6
12/14/14

Poor quality, order t-shirt looks like 2 year old did print, can hardly see print, and then they put text over picture, don't deserve any stars, and I been told asking for a refund, forget by others, didn't arrive like was stated either

chrisl85
12/14/14

My order supposedly shipped 12/1/14. Had not received it by 12/9/14, tried to track it with the tracking # they gave on line but the numbers were invalid. So contacted them via email (they call it opening a case). No reply. Opened another case 12/10/14. Nothing, not even an email that they got my case. Order arrived today. While I like the product I don't like their lack of customer service. I'm sure they don't need any more of my money.

carad4
12/14/14

I placed an order for customized invitations for my son's 1st birthday party. The party is in January so I placed my order at the end of November figuring that would allow ample time to receive the invitations within two weeks. After all, the shipment information indicated a 4-7 day shipping period after manufacturing. I received an email on 11/29 letting me know the order was ready to be shipped and providing me a shipping number. However, every time I enter the number in any of the three main postal services - UPS, USPS, and Fed Ex, it tells me there is NO information for that shipping order number. Additionally, it is now December 11th and the invitations STILL have not arrived. That is a 15 day wait for items that should have taken no more than 7 days to arrive. I am now forced to pick up standard invitations at the party store, which do not fit the theme of the party, so that I can still give my guests ample notice of the party, especially with the approaching busy holiday season. I am very disappointed in the service of this company and the fact that my email has gone unanswered (it has been several days since it was sent) and I have spent over 30 minutes on hold several times only to have to hang up without ever speaking to anyone (who has all day to sit on hold waiting for a live person to pick up?). I will not order from Zazzle again and will not recommend that others order from them either.

Tip for consumers: Avoid Zazzle or only order if you don't need your item until months later (if it finally shows up).

laurier10
12/14/14

I teach photography and showed the first 2 items I ordered to my students. They were very impressed! The products so far have been beautifully done, accurate color, and high quality with excellent prices.

Tip for consumers: Keep an eye out for the sales and hop on them!

lisal80
12/14/14

The first time ordered from them everything was perfect. My past order has been a series of screw ups on their end. Order placed 11/21, got an email my order is ready to be shipped on 11/21. on 12/6 I call them because I havent received my order and they do not give out tracking details with their shipping. I was on hold for 45 minutes, no exaggerating. They said they would re-do it and ship it out ... still have no cards but its only been a few days. The kicker now, I check my paypal statement and they charged me 2 times for my order... and I have nothing !!!!! N O T H I N G !!! I recommend ordering from the once, they are good the first time around. Now I'm sitting on hold for 22 minutes now listening to dreaded hold music loosing my mind. .. Okay just got done talking to someone, he assures me that I was only charged once, I'm looking at my monthly statement and I was definitely charged twice. So now I have to do the paypal dispute thing...great..

chrisb148
12/13/14

I have been telling my friends about how great and easy it was to get some great unusual stuff from your site. Unfortunately I looked at the status of my main order today and it seems it has been cancelled?? I really need this for Christmas and have email customer service to resolve this before christmas. :( PLEASE contact me and reinstate my order so I can get it in time. It says one of my orders was shipped on the 5th Dec but still haven't received it but the larger most important order has been cancelled? :( HELP

ashleyr28
12/12/14

I used Zazzle for my son's birthday party invitations. Site was very easy to use to customize the invites. Great quality paper and an amazing price. Will definitely use them again!

rachaelj
12/12/14

Good products, interesting products; UNFORTUNATELY TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. I don't believe they actually have a call center. It's a pre-recorded message that leaves you waiting indefinitely. Noone replies to emails. And yet, their web site states they will not accept returns after 30 days without a RETURN AUTHORIZATION REQUEST. WTF. I currently have one pending shipment and another shipment I'd like to return because it is below the standard of what I thought I was ordering. How is it possible to return merchandise if noone answers emails, answers the phone, and the email via the web site clearly generates no confirmation? Will not order from Zazzle and will file a complaint with the BBB.

Tip for consumers: My tip...don't bother if there's any chance you'll need to return an item.

squiggoilp
12/12/14

Yes, one star means "doesn't get any worse than this -- stay away!" I ordered two mugs, both with customization. One mug was perfect and the other had no personalization. I contacted customer service via email and have never heard back. I've tried to call three days in a row and the line is either constantly busy or the recording says to hold. Well, I did hold for 42 minutes one day but that's too much to expect for a repeat patience session! This company has worse customer service than even Comcast. At least Comcast picks up the phone!!! Will never order anything from Zazzle again and I will tell everyone I know to do the same.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY!

christied7
12/12/14

This site is a total scam. They have my money and the website says my item shipped. I am filing a complaint with the BBC tomorrow. Wish I had read all the bad reviews prior to entering the site. Bad call, stay away. Buyer beware.....you have been warned!

simia2
12/12/14

I ordered a iPhone 6 case from them"BIG MISTAKE''.They charged me 50$ for a cheap plastic case with a sticker on it.Now I been trying to contact them for last four days but no answer.It's really annoying.If you guys want a good case and good customer service then please take your money and business else where.

jessicas71
12/12/14

This is the second year in a row I have used Zazzle to customize a mug for the holidays as a gift. Both years I received the mug sooner than expected. Additionally, the photos I selected for the mugs were clear and the color rich. I have been more than satisfied with the products ordered from Zazzle.

nishao
12/11/14

Zazzle doesn't deserve the one star I gave them. I've been waiting 5 days to receive a "return merchandise authorization". Cannot get anyone on the phone and Zazzle will not respond to the 3 emails I've sent. What reputable company operates in this manner? I WILL NOT order from Zazzle again! This company is a joke.

lindag53
12/11/14

DONE WITH ZAZZLE ! Haven't received framed poster that was supposedly shipped on DEC 1st according to the email sent to me with tracking number but shipper has no record of receiving package and says is still at original location. After several phone calls to Zazzle on hold for minimum of 45mins. and with last call never being answered after 1 hr i gave up. All the happy "customer service" talk is total BS, you can't get an answer from Zazzle even if you are lucky enough to get a human on the phone they pass the problem to the shipper who says it was never picked up from Zazzle. Unless you want bleeding ulcers don't get involved with this company.

Tip for consumers: BEWARE!!! Shop elsewhere.

normag1
12/10/14

The company is easy to work with and very helpful. The product received was exactly as shown. Will definitely use Zazzle.com again.

madelinew
12/10/14

I spent hours designing my business cards, flyers to mail to clients, return address labels, gift certificates, "chubby" business cards with my service menu on them and regular sized business cards that I designed as coupons. I paid over $100 for fast shipping, it took a week for my items to be delivered. ( surprised that one full week was their fastest shipping??) First I recieved the gift certificates and return address labels, then the flyers and my business cards. I NEVER recieved the service menu cards or the coupons!! I tried calling numerous times and hung up after over 30 minutes on hold. I sent an email stating my issues and recieved a response that said:

"Thanks for contacting the support team at Zazzle.We are truly sorry for the delay in responding to your query. As you can imagine, due to the start of the holiday season we are experiencing a high increase in the volume of emails we are receiving and are working diligently to respond to every customer.

Our records indicate that your package has been delivered. We do hope you are enjoying your products and have received them in good order! If you have any further questions or comments, please visit our Support Team at www.zazzle.com/support."

How am I supposed to go about telling them I never recieved either of those items if their records showed they were delivered, will they believe me and return my money? I sure hope so, the order was over $300 dollars! I was forced to go to kinkos and make the service menus and coupons because I needed them and didnt have time to wait hours in hold! This has been very disappointing and if my issues are not fully resolved I will NEVER do business with Zazzle again, or recommend anyone to use them.

Also my business cards I was very excited about, unfortunately the edges of them were not cleanly cut they were peeling the design on the front edges. After spending so much time and money I couldn't be more frustrated.

Tip for consumers: Unfortunately after the hours I spent designing everything, the money I spent and items recieved and NEVER RECIEVED I DO NOT RECOMMEND using ZAZZLE.

lindaj36
12/10/14

I placed an order back in October and still have yet to receive it. I have contacted the company via email multiple times with no response. This is completely unacceptable. I purposely placed my order before the holiday season to prevent delays and I am still experiencing that. This is ridiculous. I will never shop here again and suggest you don't as well.

wendya14
12/9/14

Well it looks like I've been taking as a sucker! As many people I've ordered from zazzle and was all happy about it too! The order went fast they charged me that day... then nothing happened! I email daily no responses I call but who ever gets an answer.?! Monday morning I'm calling the BBC on them and then going to my bank to take care of the fraud from zazzle!!!

Tip for consumers: Really look into the site before ordering... wish I had.

timb70
12/9/14

My wife ordered a shirt from Zazzle and it is too small for my nephew. We have tried repeatedly to get an RMA by calling and waiting on hold for inordinate amounts of time to no avail. We have emailed and gotten no response. The shirt was of good quality and delivery was quick. We just cannot get customer service! We were going to give this as a Christmas gift but I don't believe I will get a response in time....

I was contacted by Zazzle after posting and they are working to solve the problem. I will upgrade the stars for service and returns. Hopefully I receive the shipment as promised. Response to the issue after the review was prompt. If not satisfied I will revise! Way to step up Zazzle.

Tip for consumers: It's a crap shoot with service and returns. So far, I am crapping out!

Given time and review, they will work to fix the problems.

fredas2
12/9/14

Love Zazzle.com. First year to order. Easy to use site and so many options! The ornaments are amazing (although the holly on the bottom "S" curve is little "reptilian" looking :o), it is still beautiful). Colors are nice and vivid. Adding message to back of ornament was a little challenging, but was finally successful.

Tip for consumers: Don't give up when trying to add text.

norbertw6
12/8/14

I love how easy it is to shop for specifically what I want on this site. It wasn't the cheapest price, but I got some hard to find items, and they arrived on time and were as they appear on the site.

Tip for consumers: I liked this site because I found hard to locate items, and was able to combine shipping. I will use this site again.

billyl12
12/8/14

This was my first time purchasing from Zazzle. I placed an order on Monday Dec 1 for a wallet for my grandson. Their website read that it would take 1-2 business days. It is now Friday Dec 5 and my order status remains as "processing". I've sent 2 emails with NO RESPONSE from them. I've called several times this morning, only to be placed on hold or received a recording that they were having phone trouble and then got disconnected. BUT they charged my credit card on Dec 2. I didn't think a business was supposed to charge you prior to shipping the item. So, BUYER BEWARE. Apparently, this company is NOT REPUTABLE!!!

Tip for consumers: You better look elsewhere because you probably won't get what you order.

cathyc32
12/8/14

I am trying to reach Zazzle to return a t-shirt that I ordered that was too big. They do NOT answer the phone( I do not have time to be on hold longer than 40 minutes) and have not replied to my e-mail.I am very frustrated. I have been calling for 4 days.Is this a ploy or do people actually reach them to return things?The t-shirt was very good quality and I have already ordered a new one in the correct size.I am so disappointed in the quality of service provided for returns that I am unsure if I will ever order from them again.

Tip for consumers: Make sure you order the correct size. The Zazzle guarantee is not much good if you can never reach them and they require a ROM number ( which is not provided with your order) to return items.

charliev6
12/7/14

HORRIBLE!!!! Stay away from this site!!!!! This website is a bunch of bull! All zazzle does is steal your money! I ordered invitation for an 80th surprise party next month and I could not track my order despite giving it a few days to show up on time. After about two weeks it finally showed up under my zazzle account and it showed that it had shipped when I went to my post office to pick it up it wasn't there!!! Everyone in that post office looked for it! Upon NUMEROUS CALLS AND EMAILS i still have not received a response and they will keep you on hold forever! "High volume of calls!" Stay the hell away from zazzle!

Tip for consumers: Don't use them!!!!

sherris9
12/5/14

I ordered some bday invites from this company. It said 5-12 days. So on the 12th day I emailed them and told them I didnt have the invites and that I needed them asap. They said it must be lost in transit. So they printed more out and sent them the same day and I will be getting them tomorrow. I was really ticked at first but I have to say they made a great come back.

Tip for consumers: great customer service. Leave plenty of time to ship in case it gets lost and they have time to re-send.

lauram72
12/4/14

I have never wrote a review before because I feel that businesses do make mistakes and strive to do their best. But ZAZZLE is the worst company I have ever dealt with! I ordered my stamps on 11/20/14 and still have NOT received my order and I paid for 1 day shipping!!!! My wedding invitations are NOT going out on time because of you!!!!! If anyone reads this post PLEASE NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! Worst company I have ever ordered anything from!!!!! I have received email after email saying they have been shipped and will be received that day, then I will get another email saying it will be another day!!!!! I have been on hold all day today trying to talk to someone and of course haven't reached anyone yet. DO NOT ORDER FROM ZAZZLE!!!

micheler9
12/3/14

Products I've received from Zazzle more than met my expectations. Christmas cards are of heavy stock and I know will elicit chuckles for my friends.

lindaf32
11/29/14

These guys rock. I ordered a case for my new iPhone 6 and it arrived with a tiny little chip in the plastic. With absolutely NO hesitation, Zazzle initiated a new order for me without asking me to even return the item. They only asked that I email a picture of the defective case. The return process was seamless and wonderful. I will order from them again for sure.

lyndat1
11/28/14

Zazzle sent the wrong item. I emailed and called them over 5 days. Have you heard from them. Service sucks.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site. Find another place to buy your product

jillc15
11/28/14

I paid a lot of money for posters to decorate our home gym (from Zazzle). I was willing to incur the cost for the images and quality I thought would come from this company and from a product that cost so much. Well, I did NOT get what I paid for. Disappointed is an understatement! The quality was horrific- fuzzy and grainy. I had to pay to ship them back (in addition to the shipping I paid to receive them). 100% satisfaction is not guaranteed.

Tip for consumers: Do Not use this site for poster purchases- horrible quality

karleyt
11/27/14

I am fairly sure these views must be fabricated. I ordered from Zazzle 6 weeks ago. They never confirmed my payment, despite the money leaving my bank, rather I was receiving emails prodding me to 'make my payment.' I made them aware of this but they instructed me (corrospondence with them is about a 3 day wait for a reply) that it takes time to receive the payment in some cases. 4 weeks later I had not received my order nor heard from them. I emailed them proof of payment and asked what was taking so long. My last email from them, one week ago, told me my order was being looked at my their financial department. Today I simply requested my money back which I highly doubt will happen. Stay away from Zazzle if you dont enjoy not receiving what you paid for :)

dianee8
11/27/14

I ordered 5 decorative couch pillows from Zazzle. First of all, it took approximately three weeks to receive them. Secondly, the materials they were made of were of poor quality, especially for the price I paid. I returned them three weeks ago and they deny ever receiving the shipment. I forwarded them the proof of delivery back to them only to have them completely ignore my email. And still no credit. I am going to contest the charge on my credit card and let Zazzle deal with that one.

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your money.