US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

deniseg16

But if you need to contact customer service, prepare for a wait. (in 183 reviews)

kaylinw

I ordered 3 different styles of business cards for my photo business. (in 45 reviews)

angelac

So, in honor of little ms. elli, we wanted to order a button with her picture on it to celebrate "Elli-Palooza!" (in 592 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

mattb82
5/28/15

I ordered 24 custom bandanas last Tuesday for a bachelor party this weekend. Zazzle notified me via email yesterday (sunday) that my order was canceled because my shipping address was different than my billing. It was but you shouldn't message your customer 6 days later on a day when your customer service department is closed and before a holiday (memorial day) when your customer service department is also closed. Update: they just sent me an email asking me to reorder the bandanas and they might get there on Friday or next week. I ordered them originally so far in advance so they would be there on time for my even on Thursday (bachelor party) they were unwilling to apologize or accommodate our needs and I have 0 confidence if reordered they wouldn't just cancel the order again. The representative who emailed me made no attempt to place an order for me and rush them out which would have saved the situation. As such I cannot recommend this website to anyone and would discourage using them to do business with.

rubyb17
5/18/15

Great product and great buying experience!

taylorb47
5/18/15

I ordered invitations for my housewarming party and i was beyond happy with the product i received. The price was great due to Zazzle having sales almost everyday! I made the choice to use an existing design and customize the wording to my liking/event. The quality of this product was wonderful and my guests loved them!

devonx
5/17/15

I ordered 4 polos with custom lettering. One of them came with the wrong thing printed on it. The shirts themselves were okay other than the misprinted shirt so I tried to contact customer service to get it replaced. I've emailed them twice and tried calling that automated voice message system they call their customer service line. Nothing. Next time I'll send a carrier pigeon, at least it flies away and doesn't waste your time.

joicec
5/16/15

My experience with zazzle has kept me amazed and thrilled with their products. I am not a savy shopper online but with zazzle it is easy and hassle free. I love how easy it to customize your product and the turn out of the product once you see it in person. I consider zazzle to be my top choice for printing and look forward to future purchases!

laceyb2
5/16/15

I continue to get National Geographic cards in the mail, I never placed an order for them and the "Bill to" line is always different, with no phone number associated.

ZAZZLE, please help!

alexanderv11
5/15/15

Skydiving T-shirts, an order from Czech republic, it was handled with perfect care.

kristineb2
5/14/15

My experience with Zazzle has included timely deliveries, good packaging and unique products. Thank you, your artists, and your vendors for your continued focus on quality.

lenettew
5/13/15

I ordered a personalized phone case & a personalized t-shirt, both items are excellent quality and I constantly get comments on them

dawnef
5/12/15

love it!

jeffm84
5/8/15

Zazzle did my Bumper stickers the way I WANTED... if you are looking to customize a Bumper sticker Zazzle has the means to do it just the way you want it... I highly recommend them, and have...

donnam67
5/7/15

I ordered custom invitations and the customer service I received was beyond satisfactory. They assisted me with every detail and when the invitations arrived (in only a few days via regular shipping), they were far above my expectations! The quality of the invitations was superior, I could not believe how awesome they came out! Can't wait to send them as I am sure the recipients will be pleasantly surprised!

amia3
5/4/15

The product was processed, shipped, and received within a week. Everything exceeded my expectations from ease of personalizing the product and modifying it to my specifications. It came beautifully printed and was packaged to ensure the products were not damaged. We will be ordering our invitations today in the same style.

robb491
5/3/15

Recently, I ordered a David Hockney poster from zazzle. The image is 16 x 20". Zazzle shows the image to have a white border but once I received it, there is no border which would make it harder to frame. As well, the image is not sharp but super soft and a poor reproduction of the original painting.

The vendor is requesting that I send them an image of the poster via email, when it's their own merchandise as if they are unaware of what it looks like. I'm also responsible for paying to ship the return in order to get my refund.

A complete disappointment. I'd never purchase from them again.

reneeb24
5/3/15

Zazzle Never disappoints me. I'm the kind of person who likes personal touches added when giving gifts. I like the ability to turn my thoughtfulness into a smile. Personalizing and customizing items for people is something I love to do. Every order I place with them blows the previous away.

Tip for consumers: Make sure when creating items that you adhere to the image size requirements. It makes the products you create much, much more stunning. I got my stuff from zazzle.com/nazy626

chelseac10
5/3/15

Everything was exactly as I expected. Wonderful and efficient service.

haileym5
5/3/15

Zazzle's 100% satisfaction guarantee, is something they honestly stick to. They didn't try to give me the run around or try to find the loop hole, they just fixed my issue. Unfortunately I made a slight grammatical error on my custom ordered invitations, due to the stress and planning of my wedding. I now have on order my new corrected invitation and I can't wait to see it. They are nice thick cards and they look great. Thank you for helping make my big day a little less stressful and beautiful!

veronicab11
5/3/15

First time ordering from zazzle and it was great! I love that you can choose the size of your invitations. They were easy to customize and the finished product was adorable for our upcoming baby shower.

aaronb54
5/1/15

There overall website had much left much to be desired, often with confusing descriptions. The product line itself is okay, but if you decide to make a purchase from this crap company, MAKE SURE YOU TURN OFF THE AUTO-MEMBERSHIP RENEW. Because when you go to make the purchase, you have to create an account. After two weeks they will charge you for it, WITHOUT NOTIFYING YOU.

shellym27
5/1/15

I ordered invitations - they're great. But EVERY SINGLE ENVELOPE that was mailed with them is SEALED SHUT! I have sent three emails and called every day for the last week, but I end up on hold for over 45 minutes before I finally have to hang up. I cannot get in touch with customer service at all to have this resolved. So now I will be out more money and time by having to find and pay for my own envelopes, although I already paid to have them shipped with the invites. Ridiculously poor customer service. I will never buy from here again. I suggest you don't risk not receiving things as you would expect.

keshal
4/30/15

I love Zazzle! It's so fun to upload my own designs, and make my own custom products. I amaze my family and friends with custom gifts that they would have never thought of on their own. It makes gift giving so much easier. No more fretting over that person who has everything, because I bet they don't have something with a custom design by you on it!

katier11
4/29/15

I used zazzle to make postcard thank you notes for my daughter's birthday party. I had different pics for each kid from the party and thought it would be neat to send them as a fun momento. It took forever to upload and create each postcard... I wish they had a more efficient method for it. I'd say at least an hour was spent trying to get it done. A few days later they sent us a notification they were filling the order. After a week it still hadn't shipped... then I checked again at two weeks. This time it said the order had been canceled. They didn't send me a notification that the order had been canceled and they still charged me via pay pal. It was only $16, but still they left me SOL and now I'm sending cards out late. If you plan on using them for an important event or something that is time sensitive I'd recommend looking elsewhere. I'm still waiting to hear back from them.

lyndah3
4/28/15

Pleased with my order

lynnr33
4/28/15

I was totally pleased with the items I purchased. Everything was just as it was described and arrived quickly.

pumpkinpuddyk
4/25/15

I custom designed my luggage tags. I took a picture, reduced it in size, and tiled it over the luggage tag. It looks really good. I wish you could copy the design from one side to the other. It was difficult getting the two sides to match.

The tag is very sturdy plastic and the design printing was good. It the color is good and it's very even. No light spots.

The tags have a thin leather strap. I'm withholding judgment on those. I live in a very dry climate and I'm wondering how long before the leather drys, cracks, or tears. The straps are my only reservation about the product.

brittanym22
4/24/15

Ordered fabric, most money I have ever spent on fabric at that. It came, pretty fast too...but when I opened it I was immediately upset. The fabric looks terrible!!! That was April 3rd - I right then emailed about getting a replacement, no answer so I called a few days later, they sent me an email and I sent them pictures. 5 days later I had to call again as I hadn't heard back again - they said they would start the replacement (apr 11th) I've now had to call over 5 times and sit on hold for almost an hour every time, I've talked to multiple supervisors and been promised multiple times that my replacement is coming. The icing on the cake was today that I was promised to get a call by 9pm my time... it's now past 9 and I'm already not excited to start my day tomorrow with ANOTHER call to them. This is ridiculous - never order from Zazzle!

arthurf19
4/21/15

I ordered on Tuesday and my shirts were here by UPS by Friday they were delivered all the way from California to Massachussetts!

herbo
4/21/15

The staff are very friendly and bend over backwards to help the customer make things right.

erikab10
4/21/15

I don't know what's changed at zazzle, but it's a bad change. I ordered my wedding invitations from zazzle 4 years ago. Excellent service, on time delivery, beautiful product. So of course, zazzle was my first choice for ordering custom products for a work event. Worst decision ever. I chose express shipping to get the items on time, and to allow a buffer for any issues. No delivery on the expected day or the next. I was then told the products would be delivered Saturday. Not true. Customer service is NOT available until Monday, and UPS can't help me.

dans98
4/20/15

I ordered a "will you marry me" plate from this company. Then called then to confirm the expedited 1 day shipping I chose. Their response was "oh it will take 7 business days. 6 for processing then 1 overnight shipping". I was like "what a joke, that's too long". They then said ok no problem just return it once it arrives if that's too late and we'll refund it. 2 months, still no refund. I swear these people are scammers. Don't buy from them. The worst.

tinal38
4/19/15

Been emailing back and forth since 1/2015 on a photo sculpture that I had mad for my Dad. I ordered a 5x7 it came as a 3x7, not what I paid for! They will not stand buy there error and told me it is past the 30 day return? I don't want to return it I want it the size it should be. Oops there error not mine. So very disappointed is the customer service and quality I am sick about it. How people get away with not doing what they are suppose to. It was $40 not like even cost them to remake it to what I ordered.

Tip for consumers: Don't trust online orders. When they recieve your money there is not more that you can do. They win you have no way to confront them they can just ignore you.

janw31
4/19/15

I absolutely love using Zazzle for my event printing needs! I used Zazzle for my daughter's baby shower invites and now for my son's wedding invitations. I love how easy it is to select, design, and order. Everything from start to finish is pure perfection! Thanks Zazzle for making our events shine with personal style and perfection!

wendyb20
4/19/15

Zazzle offers plenty of wonderful templates to customize easily by adding personal text and images. Zazzle made it very easy to create unique bags for company volunteer. The bags turned out to be wonderful, unique company gifts.

---------------d
4/18/15

1. I ordered business cards online from Zazzle.
2. About a week later, tracking showed the order arrived in my town, but my package was returned to Zazzle because there was no house address on the shipping label.
3. I called customer service, sat on hold for twenty minutes, and the call was disconnected by Zazzle.
4. Called customer service the next day, at a different time, sat on hold for twenty minutes and was disconnected again.
5. Called customer service a third time, the following day, and was connected with a customer service representative after being on hold for fifteen minutes.
6. Customer service representative Emanuel said he couldn’t understand why the address wasn’t my package. He said he had a “deal” for me. The essence of the deal involved my replying directly to a letter he was emailing me, and I would receive a full refund and a 50% off coupon.
7. I ordered new cards with the 50% off coupon.
8. I responded to Emanuel’s email, as instructed, and have never received an acknowledgement or a refund.
9. The new cards I ordered arrived in my town two days ago. Again, the package was rerouted back to Zazzle because the package had no house address on the mailing label.
10. Good scam … I am out $64.05 and have nothing to show for it.

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your time.

andreat19
4/18/15

Ridiculous how no one is reachable by phone. NEVER. You can send emails back and forth and if you need to talk to someone, fahgetabout it...not even chat......If you need help with your design, you're on your own. If you have a problem with a shipment, again, you're on your own.

I made an order on April 7 and it's just getting shipped. Today is April 15. How long it will take to get here is anybody's guess. I leave on a trip overseas soon and I'm just hoping to have the cards by then.

Bottom line - FRUSTRATING.....

claires30
4/17/15

ordered my cards with the 4-7 day shipping and on my tracking said arrived, it had not. i called for my replacement which was said to be shipped out in 2-3 but somehow another mix up happened and now I'm waiting another 7 days. Both times waiting on the phone for a full half hour. hopefully my cards are as beautiful as they look online

kristinm22
4/17/15

When you purchase from Zazzle, you purchase items that you.plan to keep in a memory book, baby book or album of some for sort. Their work is beautiful and you choose how it looks.

stephenn10
4/17/15

Site is very large depository of images that, when mixed with one's own portfolio, allows the creation of endless products with images on them. Website is fun to use for the most part, though sometimes confusing whether making a product to sell on one's store front, or ordering it in the mail. Very satisfied with results except color images on T-shirts don't come out as vibrant as they should.

lesterr16
4/14/15

Ordered wedding invitations and was very impressed. My fiance absolutely loved them.

maryannk
4/13/15

I uploaded my own logo design to a ladies baseball tee and was extremely impressed with both the quality of the item, and the speed of delivery. The shirt itself was very soft and felt like quality merchandise. Having a custom logo printed, I was super impressed with the delivery time. Super happy happy customer. Will definitely be back if the need arises!!! AAAAA+++++

pamelaf7
4/13/15

Zazzle is a great company with a very large variety of items to choose from !!! I have not been disappointed with anything I have custom designed!! I will definitely order more in the future.

ricor4
4/12/15

Easy and priced right

jm139
4/12/15

Enjoyed shopping online, it was easy to view different cards/invites/rsvps for our wedding.

Thank you for making it a much less painful process!

beckyl6
4/11/15

I had a horrible experience with Zazzle. In early December I ordered an ornament from Zazzle that was intended to be a Christmas present. Despite the payment being immediately deducted from my checking account, the ornament was never received. On January 3rd, I contacted the Zazzle “Support Team” questioning the delay. I was told that the package was returned to the sender due to an address error. When shown the address it had been mailed to, I noticed the zip code was incorrect. I found it quite frustrating that despite the error and returned shipment, I was never contacted and alerted of the inaccuracy or delay. After giving the correct zip code, I was told that the package would be resent and subsequently received an e-mail indicating that it had been reshipped. However, once again, it was never received. On January 27th I again initiated contact with Zazzle’s “Support Team” and was told that the package was “also having issues being delivered”. Once again, I had never been contacted. I was unsure why there would be any difficulty delivering to the given address as it was both correct and a business address that received mail on a daily basis. Additionally, I saw no reason why I once again received NO correspondence from Zazzle indicating that there was an issue with the shipment. I offered to either provide my home address or pick the package up at a local post office – whichever would most swiftly guarantee that I would have it in-hand. They requested my home address and the package was finally received in February. After two months of waiting, Christmas was long over and the gift was ruined. Despite the fact that my money was promptly taken from the bank for the item, it remained floating out in the abyss somewhere, mysteriously unable to be shipped to a perfectly legitimate location. Zazzle’s communication was non-existent and the entire experience was off-the-charts frustrating. I will never again purchase anything from Zazzle and have written several highly negative online reviews in the hope that other potential consumers may avoid a similar hassle.

kirstinp
4/11/15

This clock is high quality, yet made of plastic so no worries about it breaking!

caseyk13
4/10/15

Extremely disappointing. I had a coffee mug made as a birthday gift for my wife from my 2 year old son and when I received it, it was covered in a black film. When I tried getting in touch with Zazzle, they never responded to any of my emails and I sat on hold for HOURS...literally. I understand mistakes happen, but not being able to contact them isn't right. I never got this issue resolved. I ended up paying for a manufacturers mistake and had to use a different company to get my wife's gift.
I would advise all to seek other options.

markn45
4/10/15

Still have not received my package, and my wedding is less than two months away. I ordered 100 wedding programs, payed 70$. Received confirmation that my payment went through and my package was shipped. that was march 20th, it is now april 7th, still no sign of package. Also sat on the phone to customer service for over an hour and heard no response! Absolutely useless, in my opinion. I'd like someone please give me my money back!

terryk28
4/9/15

I ordered a printed baby item for a birthday gift for my grandson. There was a "Retailmenot.com" coupon on their website for $5 off a purchase of $25 or more and it had not yet expired so the date was good. Zazzle did not accept the code for the discount and processed my order (which was over $25) at full price. I sent them an email asking why they would not honor the code from Retailmenot.com. which I copied and included in the email. They did not give me an explanation, rather just said "it was not good" but I could have $5 off my NEXT order. I told them that was unsatisfactory, and there would not be a "next" order. They should apply it to my current order and if there was a problem with the coupon website, they should take it up with THEM, not the customer. I went back to the website to look at the coupon again, and it was no longer there. I don't make a habit of doing more business with a company on the "next" order, when they don't properly take care of me on the first one.
THEN... the item I ordered arrived in prompt fashion, and was cute, but was too small. I need to exchange it for a larger size. They require a return "RMA" number in order to process a return. They have several ph numbers to call in order to get this number from their customer service dept. I called all 3 numbers and was on hold a minimum of 10 minutes with each number. I emailed a request for the RMA number 2 days ago via their "Help Desk" on their website and have not yet received a response. So I am stuck, until I hear back from them. I'm not holding my breath. This has been a big pain in the neck. The merchandise was great; the service was terrible. I won't be ordering from them again.

lazarod8
4/8/15

The tags we ordered where exactly as projected on the website.

ruthd11
4/7/15

I customized and ordered invitations for a rehearsal dinner and was very pleased with the templates offered and the quality of the product. They arrived just as ordered and were very nice. Only reason I did not give 5 stars is that the order arrived a day later then I had hoped not sure if it was the mail delivery or an order problem

8 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Hi, I'm thinking about ordering a Picture pillow and designing it myself but i'm reading all these reviews and make's me think twice.
Do you guys really not Ship On Time?
12/29/14
Answer
marianc7
A: When you design the pillow, you will be able to see if the pillow is in stock. That's important for obvious reasons. Where the pillow will be shipped to is also important, as Zazzle is in the U.S. I live in the U.S. and have ordered about 20 products from Zazzle. They were always shipped on time. Hope this helps!
4/6/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I keep recieving messeges associated with Zazzle that are giving me directions to Wedding Walls event supply rentals or something in Florida. Why is this commimng to Me?
4/6/15
Answer
mariag59
A: I've never experienced this from Zazzle. Someone probably hacked into your Zazzle account and using it for their own good. Very frustrating, but unfortunately the reality of the web.
4/7/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

30 Photos for Zazzle