US Government's NSF

1800 Seaport Blvd
Redwood City, CA 94063, United States
Tel: 1-888-8ZAZZLE
support@zazzle.com

People interested in Zazzle are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

deniseg16

But if you need to contact customer service, prepare for a wait. (in 186 reviews)

kaylinw

I ordered 3 different styles of business cards for my photo business. (in 45 reviews)

angelac

So, in honor of little ms. elli, we wanted to order a button with her picture on it to celebrate "Elli-Palooza!" (in 603 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

loub32
7/27/15

Purchased a 60th anniversary clock with picture. The clock is NOTHING like it looks online. Very deceiving. The clock online is made to look like a real silver shiney clock and the heart on the clock is made to look like it is 3d and sparkles. The actual product is just a picture of a clock mounted on hard plastic! The heads of the couple are cut off! I can't give this as a gift. Paid $40.94 for a piece of junk! There isn't even anything on the back so it can be hung! How can Zazzle continue to be in business if making products like this!?!?Very deceitful. My recommendation is never purchase anything through Zazzle because more than likely you will not get what you expect. So disappointing!

catherinel21
7/26/15

Customization is easy and fun! The quality of the products is highest I can imagine!! Customer service is among the best I've ever dealt with and return policy is out of this world!!! One of the best companies ever!!

cjm10
7/26/15

Ordered a T-Shirt. It arrived in a plastic bag (shipping bag). The shirt was note sealed in anything other than the shipping bag and had a big label stuck on the front. Originally the T-Shirt was supposed to be $34.95. I received a discount bringing the shirt to $26.21. The quality of the shirt is on par with those cheap T-shirts that sell 3 for $10. This was supposed to be a gift and I’m embarrassed to give it. Shipping/handling was $6.49 (for a plastic bag). Done with Zazzle.

elsac4
7/26/15

I found this best website which is providing world's best wooden art, I believe they will expand their business in next couple of years

erics99
7/25/15

The products are decent, but the company runs a scam. They either charge you outrageous shipping fees or have you sign up for a $9.95 membership that can't be refunded. I don;t see how treating customers that way can possibly be profitable for them, but I will never buy from this company agian.

bonnieb44
7/23/15

EVERYONE EVERYWHERE SHOULD BE RAZZLE :) DAZZLED :) BY ZAZZLE !!!

notafano
7/23/15

So, we ordered some t-shirts for a family photo concept that I think is goofy but the rest of the family was into it so we sucked it up and paid over $50 for two t-shirts that will be worn once, just for that family photo. 20 days later and they still haven't arrived, which is kind of a problem since the photo is going to be taken in three days. Called customer service who said there was a delay in manufacturing and they will contact "Production" and get back to us right away with an exact delivery date. No call back. I called customer service again 10 hours later and have been on hold for 20 minutes and counting now. Not cool at all that we'll be stuck with $50+ in t-shirts that will never be worn now and that I have to run to Michael's to try to find an iron on transfer that I can somehow create the right pattern and font with using my very rudimentary photoshop skills so it will match the rest of the family's shirts. So be prepared for your order to take...geez...I have no idea how long but definitely more than 20 days.

betsys6
7/21/15

Be very careful if you are ordering from Zazzle and have a deadline. I ordered shirts for my family reunion and after various delays--which I only found out about after pestering them daily--the shirts took more than 2 weeks to receive even with expedited shipping. They NEVER gave me a date that they would be ready and/or shipped. Even when they said they were "shipped" that only meant they were ready in their location to be picked up by UPS, not that UPS had possession of the items. I will NEVER do business with them again.

marys206
7/19/15

Very impressed with ease of customizing mugs ordered for gifts. Quick delivery. Hadn't heard of Zazzle before, but highly recommend service and product!

joank16
7/18/15

Great response solved the problem & made me happy.

teresab35
7/18/15

I customized a 30x40 fleece lap blanket for my granddaughter's birthday with five of her favorite photos of her beloved dog Roxie who had recently passed away. Heartbroken from her loss, this blanket gave her such a burst of joy that she cried. Now she can cuddle this blanket and feel both the love of her grandparents and a reminder of the good times with Roxie. The fleece is super soft, overlock stitched on the edges and printed in a pattern I chose with photos I submitted. The blanket is sublimation printed, that is, the entire pattern and photos are inked directly onto a cream colored fleece blanket on one side and the other side is left plain. The ink saturated the fleece very well without distortion to the photos which was excellent. There is no bleed through to the back, which is pristine clean. There is nothing not to love about this blanket. Win-Win. Bravo

karend57
7/12/15

I love creating with Zazxle products.

peterg72
7/11/15

I bought two customized coffee mugs and three customized I phone covers and all were done clearly, photos copied sharp and text amazingly readable! I give Zazzle my highest endorsement and urge others to buy from this exceptional company who manufactures quickly, mails lightning fast and guarantees all items to customer satisfaction, all at a reasonable price. Who could ask for more?

lorainer
7/6/15

I ordered postage stamps from Zazzle for my daughter to use on her wedding thank you cards. They had 'Mr & Mrs' preprinted on them, but then I was able to add the last name of the happy couple. They arrived in a timely fashion and were just adorable; my daughter loved them!! BTW, so did I!

aliciaa15
7/5/15

I used Zazzle to order bridal shower invites. There were so many to chose from. When I picked one I was surprised how much could be customized. It was amazing! They arrived before they were guaranteed to and they were better than I expected. Excellent quality! I will definitely be ordering from them again.

henryw26
7/4/15

I really like Zazzle stuff, Great place to order unique and stylish stuff. I've ordered several times from them and I've never had problem. Best quality and fast delivery time, prices are lower than any other shop

francko
7/2/15

I like the under $20 gift :D

amandab81
7/1/15

I find it difficult to find places that sell things related to the breed of my dog(Greater Swiss Mountain Dog). Zazzle.com has all sorts of products, ie. shirts, stickers. I ordered a shirt and it looks exactly as the picture on the website, sizing was right on as well. I will def be ordering from the site again

ritah15
6/30/15

YOUR PRODUCTS ARE OUTSTANDING AND YOU HAVE PRODUCTS THAT CAN NOT BE FOUND ELSEWHERE. AND ON TOP OF THAT, YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EXCELLENT ... ZAZZLE GUARANTEES SATISFACTION AND THEY STAND BEHIND THEIR GUARANTEE. THE CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVES ARE AWESOME WITH THEIR PATIENCE AND GUIDANCE AND THE RESULT OF THEIR HELP IS THAT YOU GET EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT. I LOVE ZAZZLE AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY!

kaitlinb3
6/29/15

Got this card for my grandfather as a father's day card

stephenm84
6/29/15

As always Zazzle has produced an exceptional product for me. Printing clear, received just what I had previewed at order time. Thank you

rons58
6/28/15

I messed up on customizing an order from Zazzle and after contacting customer service they credited my account for the price of the poster. I then used that credit and ordered a poster of some snow leopards for my niece. She loved it!!! She put it in a frame and it is now hanging on her bedroom wall. I was surprised at the clarity of the image considering the size of the poster (36 x 24). Next poster I order will definitely be from Zazzle.

anan69
6/28/15

Product was great quality. They forgot to ship my rsvp cards so I called customer service. They answered RIGHT AWAY and re-ship them with expedited shipping, no more questions asked. Incredible customer service.

nicoleb54
6/25/15

My order had a digital issue. They sent me new ones within days. I was very happy with the outcome :)

londiv
6/25/15

I was completly satisfied with my order. I have purchased other items from Zazzle and was never dissatisfied. I will continue to be a customer.

daniell560
6/24/15

Have your voice heard with Zazzle products.

amandas90
6/22/15

I couldn't be more satisfied with ZAZZLE! It was easy to make the Invitations PERFECT through Zazzle.com. There were so many different styles to choose from and options to make our invitations unique. I was able to just fill in the information for my wedding/reception using the template given with my invitation so no hassle on how to word anything. BOTH front and back was fully decorated and I was able to add additional information to the back for no extra cost! The invitations arrived on time and I was surprised with FREE invitation envelopes! 160 wedding invitations and 160 envelopes for a really great cost. Next I'll be ordering Thank You cards that match my original wedding invites! Thanks ZAZZLE, ya'll made Invitations easy and PERFECT for the day I marry the love of my life!

dees44
6/21/15

The image is perfect for $#*!atiel lovers. I got one for my grandson and my husband liked it so much he asked for one for himself so I got him one as well.

rodolfob8
6/19/15

Great prints! We are great fans of Zazzle!

ww20
6/18/15

This Was For My Sons Achievement! THANKS!

sandyb41
6/11/15

I just happened to stumble on this company and I've ordered several things now and have been very pleased.

debrar12
6/10/15

Zazzle's website is organized with ease of mind for the customer. Have the products listed by price, high to low, low to high, by pertinence to topic or bestsellers. Narrow your choice by age, size, male, female, or color, almost any way you wish. Zazzle makes finding the perfect item easy to find. The Zazzle experience, from finding the perfect item, offering personal customization for some items, placing your order, checkout, receiving your items in no time is really something to rave about. If it becomes necessary to contact custom service for any reason, you receive a quick response and they do stand behind the 100% satisfaction guarantee.

maryg81
6/8/15

I enjoy ordering my printing promo products for my small online business through Zazzle. I used to order products through Vista Print but I am more satisfied with the quality of product I receive from Zazzle!

marye58
6/7/15

Ordered personalized can koozies with photographs of child for gifts to parents and grandparents for Fathers Day. Pictures turned out great on the koozie. Excited to see everyones' reaction to it when they get them.

corinea
6/6/15

I have been using Zazzle.com for several years. It is great for that personalized gift that you can't find any where else. I was surprised that I did not receive any promotional offers or reminders this past holiday season, since that is when I am really shopping for that perfect gift. I hope that I can continue to receive those handy gift giving reminders this holiday season.

ardees
6/1/15

Book of Shadows binder, image not centered. 6 mm white stripe from top to bottom that looks to be to be the original color of the total binder. I've waited all week for a response from gloriagypsy. What a waste of money. Color is faded, not like the picture of the item I paid for.

mayaf2
5/29/15

I bought stickers to put on decks of playing cards for my wedding favors. It was such a small thing but the quality, color, everything was perfect. Absolutely no complaints. Would definitely recommend them

albertr24
5/29/15

I am a teacher at an elementary school and I like these Zazzle highlighters very much. I personally consider them THE BEST. The very first set I purchased, I used each color multiply times a day and they have lasted me for 2+ years.

rubyb17
5/18/15

Great product and great buying experience!

taylorb47
5/18/15

I ordered invitations for my housewarming party and i was beyond happy with the product i received. The price was great due to Zazzle having sales almost everyday! I made the choice to use an existing design and customize the wording to my liking/event. The quality of this product was wonderful and my guests loved them!

joicec
5/16/15

My experience with zazzle has kept me amazed and thrilled with their products. I am not a savy shopper online but with zazzle it is easy and hassle free. I love how easy it to customize your product and the turn out of the product once you see it in person. I consider zazzle to be my top choice for printing and look forward to future purchases!

alexanderv11
5/15/15

Skydiving T-shirts, an order from Czech republic, it was handled with perfect care.

kristineb2
5/14/15

My experience with Zazzle has included timely deliveries, good packaging and unique products. Thank you, your artists, and your vendors for your continued focus on quality.

lenettew
5/13/15

I ordered a personalized phone case & a personalized t-shirt, both items are excellent quality and I constantly get comments on them

dawnef
5/12/15

love it!

jeffm84
5/8/15

Zazzle did my Bumper stickers the way I WANTED... if you are looking to customize a Bumper sticker Zazzle has the means to do it just the way you want it... I highly recommend them, and have...

donnam67
5/7/15

I ordered custom invitations and the customer service I received was beyond satisfactory. They assisted me with every detail and when the invitations arrived (in only a few days via regular shipping), they were far above my expectations! The quality of the invitations was superior, I could not believe how awesome they came out! Can't wait to send them as I am sure the recipients will be pleasantly surprised!

amia3
5/4/15

The product was processed, shipped, and received within a week. Everything exceeded my expectations from ease of personalizing the product and modifying it to my specifications. It came beautifully printed and was packaged to ensure the products were not damaged. We will be ordering our invitations today in the same style.

reneeb24
5/3/15

Zazzle Never disappoints me. I'm the kind of person who likes personal touches added when giving gifts. I like the ability to turn my thoughtfulness into a smile. Personalizing and customizing items for people is something I love to do. Every order I place with them blows the previous away.

Tip for consumers: Make sure when creating items that you adhere to the image size requirements. It makes the products you create much, much more stunning. I got my stuff from zazzle.com/nazy626

chelseac10
5/3/15

Everything was exactly as I expected. Wonderful and efficient service.

15 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Hi, I'm thinking about ordering a Picture pillow and designing it myself but i'm reading all these reviews and make's me think twice.
Do you guys really not Ship On Time?
12/29/14
Answer
sharonf16
A: I do have a store on Zazzle, but wouldn't steer you wrong since I hate being lied to or cheated myself (Ask me about getting my car serviced last week for $2,800.00 .... or fighting insurance for over a year in a flooded house ... I do know what it's like to have things go wrong - trust me!), so ... I can tell you for a fact that everything I've ever created for myself honestly thrilled me and did ship on time or even earlier than I expected. Zazzle is a lot of fun, great quality, and unique, so maybe if you give them a try, you'll be happy with the result, and if not, they WILL make it right!
4/6/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I keep recieving messeges associated with Zazzle that are giving me directions to Wedding Walls event supply rentals or something in Florida. Why is this commimng to Me?
4/6/15
Answer
zazzles1
A: Hi. We are not affiliated with Wedding Walls and it is possible someone has accessed your account without your permission.
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

30 Photos for Zazzle