US Government's NSF

1st Review:
sophien

280 Reviews for Zazzle.com

Review Highlights

I order 2 St. Patricks day shirts almost 2 weeks ago.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

4/17/14

So I didn't even get far enough to order because it said I needed to download the iphone ap in order to create business cards. We don't own apple products so I guess I can never order from this company because I decided to buy something different.

4/7/14

The previous customer was accurate in describing the customer service. It really is terrible. They advertise a free trial that wasn't free (for me at least). After a few emails they explained per the agreement the $9.95 isn't refundable. Well, if it is worth me not ordering from them again over $9.95 then so be it. Then the order....invites looked ok but arrived 3 days later then expected. I will be ordering from Snapfish or Shutterfly.

4/5/14

Ordered two ties that looked beautiful; they arrived dirty and the images were very very low resolution, pixelized. One tie even had a PENIS on the back, embedded in the fabric. What the actual **** is Zazzle all about? I asked for a refund, provided multiple photographs of the ties. They said it would take 7-21 business days for the refund, AND THAT I COULD KEEP THE TIES. What company does that?

Well, it has now been 27 days, and still no refund.

This company has all the features of a scam, PLEASE avoid them at all cost.

4/2/14

OK, so I had to retract my statement about Zazzle's poor customer service as my initial dealings were an issue. When the company saw my post they contacted me immediately and resolved the issue. Thank you Zazzle, I will certainly use your services again.

3/21/14

Don't worry, if you have an issue with your order, its your fault. No need to send them any information because even if its something you couldn't have possibly caused (i.e. inconsistant borders on business cards) they will find a way to make it your fault. HORRIBLE customer service. Spend so much time finding ways to blame me when they could've just taken care of the issue and had a happy customer!

3/15/14

This company is a scam, I created a few designs here for myself and the website offers commission if someone else buys your design. After about three years I had built up about $50.00 in commissions, but when I asked for it they created one excuse after another for not paying it. Finally I just took down my designs and will look elsewhere for my shirt designs. Enter Zazzle at your own risk, shirts are thin and poorly made as well.

3/8/14

I didnt want to give this company even one star but that was the lowest I could rate it.
I ordered a photo on canvas Dec. 8th...it was supposed to be her in 7-10 days.
I still hadn't received it on 12/24...It was for a Christmas gift. I emailed because there was no way else to contact customer service. I was told they didnt usually allow cancellations of orders but would cancel my order if I wanted to. I said just send the photo I ordered....a family photo of my inlaws family. What I received on Jan 20, 2014 was a picture of a tigers head surrounded by a jungle background. DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!! The only thing they finally got correct was my refund and I'm waiting this long to post a review because I wanted to make sure I was refunded for this botched mess. I could have got the same photo on canvas done at my corner CVS for less!

2/28/14

I recently used the Zazzle online application to create customized wedding invitations and was disappointed in the items I received. As a result, I emailed the Zazzle support team and asked for a full refund. I expected them to give me a hard time and to make me pay for the shipping of my product back to them. However, to my surprise, Zazzle took care of me and gave me a full refund. I will be using this company for future items and I love the unique things I can find on there. The wedding invitations are a good idea as well, but I suggest ordering a sample before making a full purchase. GO Zazzle!!!

2/26/14

If I could give this site a zero I would. I ordered 50 invites for a baby shower. There is no way to proof your order after entering info. I placed the order and asked customer service NOT to send until I could see a proof. Naturally they ignored me and the invites came with the sample info. Someone else's shower. I have 100 people to invite and no invitations. They refuse to give me a refund and want me to re-order. It won't get here on time. HORRIBLE service. $100 Loss.

2/21/14

I ordered pre-printed greeting cards and notecards. The quality of the photo on the front and the heavyweight card stock cannot be beat. It's really lovely. My only complaints are, firstly that the printing-quality is average at best and looks like it was done on someone's home ink-jet printer, NOT set to "best quality". The printing on the greeting card was just BAD. Some of the words were cut off. When I designed it, I took plenty of time to make sure that all of the words were visible and INSIDE the box. Whoever printed it either didn't care to fix it or didn't bother to check it after printing because they would certainly have seen that the words were cut off. This was NOT COOL, but I didn't make a fuss or return the card to Zazzle. I just sent the card to my friend with my apologies for the poor quality of the printing.

Secondly, I want to point out that this seller has NO DIRECT CONTACT INFORMATION listed on their storefront, so there was no way I could contact them regarding this. Zazzle's Customer Service told me that they are "not allowed to contact sellers on behalf of buyers". If there is no contact information listed, buyers are just out of luck. Something is just not right about that. I had hoped to ask the seller if it was possible to get the photo on the cards transferred onto other products. I was trying to BUY MORE from this person, but was unable to do so because I had no way to contact them. So it's their loss.

2/13/14

Twice I have contacted customer service regarding two issues I've had with their coupon code as well as their customer offers. Each time I have received a discourteous response. Their representatives did not seem keen on improving their services or taking responsibility for their mistakes. Because of this I will never buy a Zazzle product again. Had they been more courteous and helpful I would have already made another purchase within 30 days of my first.

2/4/14

Terrible! I used a coupon code that automatically enrolled me in their Zazzle Black Membership. My confirmation email said I would have an opportunity to cancel my membership before I was billed for a full year, but by that they meant I had to dig through the site on my own and figure out how to cancel. I contacted them for a refund the same day I was billed for the renewal but received a canned response about how my membership is nonrefundable.

1/29/14

I have used Zazzle for my business cards for the last 3 years. Only one of my orders had a problem in that time.

However, I recently changed the design of my cards, and the product I received from Zazzle today was nothing like they described, and can best be described as garbage. I have contacted them for a refund and I am seriously considering changing companies after seeing their latest efforts.

1/27/14

Zazzle is wonderful. We live in a "customize it" world, and Zazzle is at the forefront of that! The website it beautiful, streamlined, and sophisticated looking (no flashing glitter!), with an endless array of products. Whether you are looking to buy a product designed by someone else (they call sellers), or are feeling creative enough to design your own product, Zazzle has all you need.

1/27/14

I ordered a product and when I did I was told if shipping was upgraded I would receive in time for Christmas I did not receive product till Jan 15. the product was really nice but I felt I was deceived into the placing the order when they knew they were behind because of the holiday rush.

1/26/14

I ordered a stamped/personalized tea towel on December 7th of 2013 and after notifying the company on January 15th regarding the missing order I received it on January 22nd, 2014. I would not recommend this site at all. The shipping charge for a 6 ounce tea towel was almost $7, an excessive amount in my opinion. When I contacted the company regarding the item I was informed the shipping would be expedited by a faster shipping method without additional charge, whooppee! It didn't make my experience any better. Very disappointed.

1/23/14

I will never be using this site again. They never classified that there were two sides of the pillow to decorate and I didn't realize there were a front and back design to fill out until I got the order literally a month and ten days later. The order took FOREVER to come. They clarified it takes 7-21 days for the processing to finish, but I ordered it on Dec. 13th (hoping it would have shipped by Christmas Day or on Christmas Day) but nothing until THIS MORNING. The photo quality came out okay but would have been perfect if I was informed that there were two sides to fill out. The casing feels super cheap, as well.

1/21/14

This site is absolutely the worst. They say it takes 7-21 days but didn't until over a month later. My sister ordered a product they designed, just a simple pillow and it hasn't even shipped yet despite her calling and complaining about it weeks ago. If you want a product from this site for a gift for someone better plan it months in advance!

1/18/14

I designed a custom mug with images and lettering and I was verypleased with the results. The fact that I can order customized items in single or small quantities inexpensively, without sacrificing quality, is such a happy discovery! It makes it possible for me to gift my friends and customers in a more meaningful way.

1/16/14

I attempted to order from this company for Christmas. The company informed me that the order was not going to arrive in time, so I cancelled the order. However, the company charged by credit card for a "Membership" anyway. When I wrote to them, they informed me that it was an auto-renewal (which is odd since the order was cancelled) and it couldn't be refunded. But they cancelled future charges. What a SCAM! BEWARE of this company, the more I read, the more I know that they are NOT legit.

1/13/14

Be aware that this company has AUTO RENEW and will charge your account $9.95 for Zazzle Black membership 30 days after you place your order. READ THE FINE PRINT. If you ask me, any company that does this, does not deserve my business.

1/7/14

Sometimes, it's hit or miss.

We ordered holiday cards well before the holidays and they got "backordered" or something... they came after the holidays. Had to fight a little to get credit back, as who orders holiday cards to send them after the holidays?

The "store" management tools also leave something to be desired. They have such a powerful platform, yet its crippled by less than great web and mobile software.

Past that, the product selection and ability to print ANYTHING is completely unmatched in the industry and they are our go-to site for such things.

1/3/14

Regarding business cards: I found the online tools good and the selection of templates very good. I ordered a card with the extra thick stock paper. What I got was poor quality printing with poor color reproduction on a card that felt like three business cards stuck together. I could see the pixels from their printer and what should have been dark silver turned out as off-white. Not going with them again.

1/2/14

Ordered photo of Saturn taken by Cassini spacecraft. Photo took FOREVER to arrive. Poor quality. Date stamp on photo. Return shipping cost made it crazy to pursue that avenue. My first and Last order.

1/1/14

So, how many coffee cups does a teacher receive as gifts? A lot, I know! I am a teacher! But, as usual, I was scrambling at the last minute to find gifts for my four elementary age children to give to their own teachers when I found the "perfect" mug on Zazzle! (Keep Calm and Pretend It's on the Lesson Plan) It was perfect! I understand that the teachers loved them so much that they showed every other teacher in the building! Thanks for the "perfect" gift!

12/29/13

Zazzle is terrible. I ordered a couple little pillows with an R on them on November 29 for an xmas gift. They didn't arrive till xmas eve (almost a month later), and they had Ns on them! So I had to ship a late, wrong gift. Never order from this spam site again.

12/28/13

Awful experience ordering. All I ordered was a coffee cup. After 5 days tried several times to leave a msg asking when my order would be shipped. Finally was able to leave a ph # for them to call me back. When they did they said my item was having production problems. B.S. I cancelled my order and won't deal with them again!

12/28/13

I had used Zazzle a few times in the past and they did a pretty good job. Not any more. Not sure what happened to them, but their customer service is the worst I've ever seen.

I placed two orders for three canvas wrapped prints (two in one order, one in the other) on December 7th. Estimated processing time was 3-5 business days. When a week later, they still said "processing" I tried to contact support. Left a voicemail and got an email late that evening saying essentially, "Sorry, we didn't have time to contact you but if you still have an issue, try emailing us."

Sent emails, tried calling multiple times. I'd typically get a response to email several days later saying nothing more than, "We're trying to contact our production staff" but no idea when the product would ship.

I had previously paid for a Zazzle Black membership which offers free expedited shipping. At some point, they offered to upgrade shipping to next day for free. Great, but who cares how fast the shipping might be if they can't ever ship the product? Then they offered me half off, but it would take 3-4 weeks to get the credit for the difference.

It is now December 28th - past Christmas - and 14 business days (21 calendar days) past when the product was ordered and it STILL shows as "processing."

I'll be emailing them yet again telling them to just cancel my order and I'll have to go elsewhere, which means at least another week or two from someone else.

I will NEVER do business with them ever again!

12/27/13

I have had problems twice now (3 years ago, and now) trying to get someone to give me actual help.

Zazzle displays the designs on a human wearing the shirt, with the camera angle NOT centered. It is very hard (impossible for me twice now) to get your image/design centered, if it isn't a perfectly symmetrical image (think: centering a cooking pot, with the pot centered and the handle sticking out to the side).

Here is my email chain from this situation, where you can see that no one who understands English actually read my reply:

--------------------------

Customer By CSS Web (Jason) (12/21/2013 08:59 AM)
Hi, my "beta male" green American Apparel shirt printed off-center, and I had this same problem last time I made a shirt with you guys. Please let me know how I can process a return. Thanks! -J
Response By Email (Mechi) (12/26/2013 11:10 AM)
Hello Jason,

We're sorry to hear that your recent order did not meet your expectations.

Upon closer inspection, it appears that the product design was created with the image too far to one side. Unfortunately, we are unable to change the original design or issue a replacement when it requires alteration. It may seem like a nuisance, but we ask customers to reorder with the desired modifications to ensure that they receive exactly what they desire.

To simplify our returns process, we would like to offer you an account credit that can be used to re-purchase your modified design, or any other product at Zazzle.com. The account credit also allows us the option to waive the return and not require the unwanted product back to our facility. If you want to take advantage of this, please respond to that effect. For more information on account credits, visit: http://zazzle.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2085/track/AvMP3gqsDv8Q~af~GhQe~yLzmVUKVi75Mv9R~zj~PP_Y .

Modifying your original order is easy to do by opening the summary within your account (direct link: https://www.Zazzle.com/my/orders/ordersummary?order_id=131-57259995-7722823&status=current?CMPN=cs_rma_rcdi). From there, you can select the item's thumbnail to open the design tool and then click the "Customize" button to make your edits.

Thank you for being a part of Zazzle.com, and we look forward to your reply!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Want 10% off of your next order? Use code XCLUSIVEDEAL during checkout to take advantage of this offer!

Mechi
Customer Support Hero
Zazzle Inc.
Customer By CSS Email (Jason) (12/26/2013 01:29 PM)
I would like to order another T-Shirt, same design, but with a human being verifying that it is centered (using common sense as a designer) below the collar. The software on Zazzle's website does not allow enough accuracy to ensure that the product will actually be centered. What process do I have to go through to request a specialist spends 10 seconds centering my design so that I don't have to keep reordering? Thanks! –J

Response By Email (Mechi) (12/27/2013 10:25 AM)
Hello Jason,

Thank you for your response. I apologize for your frustration. However, to reprint this design, it will have the same issue. After reviewing the design in your account, I can see that the shirt was printed as it was designed. It will require that the images be moved more to the left of the screen. Please advise if you would like to receive the credit to make the modifications.

Customer By CSS Email (Jason Welsh) (12/27/2013 10:44 AM)
I would like the credit, but my issue is that I don't think the software on Zazzle will allow me to be 100% certain that the image will be centered appropriately, so I need one of your design experts (or yourself) to move the image and ensure it will actually print correctly. Does that make sense? –Jason

Response By Email (Mechi) (12/27/2013 11:03 AM)
Hello Jason,

Thank you for your reply.

We have authorized an account credit to the Zazzle account used to make your purchase. You can expect the returning funds to be available in your Zazzle account within the next 48 hours.

While our normal return policy requires a physical return of the product in order to issue a credit, we are willing to make an exception and waive the return in this instance. Please feel free to keep, donate, or discard the item, at your discretion.

This account credit can be used towards a new purchase as soon as it is available in the account. You can view the balance in the bottom left of the My Account Dashboard within your account http://www.Zazzle.com/my/home?CMPN=cs_ref_zcred.

Here is a link to assist you with the placement suggestion http://www.zazzle.com/beta_male_jdogg_shirts-235840442050007608

Thanks for using Zazzle.com. We look forward to delighting you with high quality products in the future!

12/27/13

Be VERY careful when ordering. I ordered an iPhone 5 case and didn't want to personalize it. I didn't notice that they had filled in the personalization box with the name "Stephen" as an example and REQUIRED that I both notice and remove this. This goes against user design principles, by the way. So of course, I received a case with Stephen on it. When I complained, they told me it was my fault for failing to clear the filled in field, and would only credit my account for the cost of the case. I got no refund on my $13.99 premium shipping--had been ordering it for Christmas.

12/27/13

The first time I ordered from zazzle the product was disappointing but their customer service was fantastic, after sending a replacement which was still not right they gave me a credit for the value which sat on my account. It was that credit I used a full year later to purchase the coolest gift. This time around the product was exactly what I expected and I'm thrilled with the experience. I'll definitely shop with them again

12/25/13

Ordered a necklace for my niece in plenty of time for Christmas for 2012. They sent the wrong necklace type that I had ordered. When I called they first told me I could be able to get the correct item resent in time. When I called back (because I hadn't heard anything further), they said I would not receive it before Christmas. Well, it finally made it but it was the same necklace that I did not want in the first place, plus the second item was damaged. My niece ended up liking the necklace so she kept it. I can't believe that they would make a mistake and not try to correct it since it was THEIR MISTAKE. Then so send the same wrong item twice....all I can say is INCREDIBLE. I haven't shopped there since.......

12/23/13

I ordered a stock T-shirt for Xmas in Mid November. Money was immediately taken off my credit card and I received an email that it had been shipped. It's now the day before Xmas and it has not arrived. I'm getting no answer from Zazzle and I cannot get anyone on the phone.
Is this company for real or is it a scam???

12/23/13

I ordered a t shirt for my son for Christmas - in plenty of time. The shirt came (finally) and was defective. It looked like the wording had been stamped twice. I tried to call them to be told they weren't accepting calls so I had to email. I explained in the email that I needed a replacement by Christmas. Two days later I got an email asking me to send a photo of the defective product. Two days after that -I got an email asking if I wanted a refund or replacement. Three days after that I got an email saying the replacement was on the way but would not be here for Christmas - with not much of an apology. Based on the quality of the product and the customer service - I would NOT buy here again.

12/21/13

Ordered on 12/7/13 special tee shirt. Email said qued for shipping, site says shipped on 12/11/13. Called several times, wanted me to leave number and message, finally did. That night at almost midnight, got email, saying They had called, but I didn't answer, not true! Then tried the email route 2 times, received very generic answer, that I should check tracking. USPS, I tried this on several occasions, kept getting messages saying tracking number invalid. Awful customer service. I will try to get my money back from my bank after Christmas, that should be fun. Never again will I order from Zazzle, and I hope you do not either!

12/21/13

Horrible company! Ordered christmas cards on December 9th. Said i would get them in 5 to 7 business days. It's now the 21st and still no cards. Actually called a couple of days ago to check on order. I was on hold for 45 min. They then told me I would have them by the 21st. They lied!

12/21/13

First order was received extremely quick and quality was fair for the price. Second order took longer, but probably due to the holiday rush. Unfortunately, what was shipped was not my order but someone else's. Have been trying to reach Zazzle for two days via phone and email but no luck. Didn't mind waiting for shipment, but now do not have a gift for Christmas cause they shipped the wrong personalized item and cannot reach anyone to have it corrected.

12/21/13

I think that if zazzle got ANY POSITIVE reviews, it must have been from EMPLOYEES. My t-shirt was defective. I tried to call: NO ANSWER. I Emailed 4 times. NO ANSWER. It must be a scam or extremely poorly managed. NEVER ORDER FROM THIS SITE!

12/21/13

We ordered picture ornaments to give to family for Christmas. We placed our order weeks before Christmas and paid extra for 2 day delivery. However, after wondering 7 days before Christmas what happened to the order we looked up our order number and it was canceled. No notification of our order being canceled. Never use this company for services.

12/20/13

Advertised GAURENTEED CHRISTMAS DELIVERY so I pulled family photos together and put all my eggs in the Zazzle basket for the family Christmas presents. I checked everyday to make sure they were on-time. I started getting nervous after the third day when their 24 hr manufacturing turn--around hadn't;well, turned-around. Couple days later I find out product is missing Christmas because of manufacturing issue. They could have made it up in shipping & didn't. Worse they didn't contact me.

12/20/13

EVERYONE please do NOT let this company get away with misrepresentations on trying to collect payment and earn interest while not shipping products.

There are TWO things everyone can do for recourse:

1) File a Credit card chargeback
2) File a complaint with the California Department of Consumer affairs

If enough consumers speak out, a pattern of shady business practices will be noted with their merchant account AND the state they operate in. In fact, this will get the attention of the CEO to make drastic improvements in how business is run.

DON'T LET THIS COMPANY GET AWAY WITH MIS-TREATING CUSTOMERS. SPEAK OUT AND MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD.

PS: I am putting this review for both Zazzle and cafepress as both sites seem to share the same customer support and methods of operations. Both lie to the customer and tell them it will be shipped tomorrow. This tomorrow crap is amusing as it can go on for months on end. Please ACT on the above 2 things as businesses like these don't deserve anyones money.

12/19/13

I'm so angry with this company, Zazzle, they have terrible customer service and the site is anything but user friendly. We purchased the Groupon for it, because it seemed like a great deal, 75 cards for 30 dollars, when normally the cards were almost $2 a piece. I also ordered my son his first ornament with his picture and all on it. After I checked out, my confirmation email showed they added an additional ornament. So after going back and forth with customer service, and them CANCELING my order all together and making me reorder. We now won't be getting our Christmas Cards in until December 24th. How in the hell am i suppose to mail those out before Christmas? Freaking stupid. WORSE COMPANY. I will never, ever, ever order from them again, and I highly suggest no one attempt to order from them either. There are way too many competitors for this company to have made this big of a mess up. It's ashame too, as my little one isn't even a year old, and we have a lot more cards, announcement, invites, and momentos to order in the years to come. Be sure to read the reviews on their Facebook, there are tons of comments similiar to mine.

12/19/13

what the hell I am experiencing now, I have ordered my baby b'day t-shirt a month a ago, still had not received it. My baby;s birthday is coming soon, what I am goona do for that t-shirt if I received after birthday...think a lot before ordering as your money has not planted on trees.

12/19/13

Buyer Beware! Their customer service is HORRIBLE. Multiple "we can't answer the phone right now" with multiple excuses (high call volume, technical difficulties, not enough staff, etc. ) for 6 days and counting. They inadvertantly shipped to an old address in the system and claimed to have contacted UPS and blamed the delay on the shipper. Didn't contact them till several days later, delaying my shipment again which is time sensitive. Never will I order from Zazzle!!

12/19/13

I ordered a t-shirt on Dec. 1 for a holiday gift and it still has not arrived even though the order history says it has been shipped. i have dialed their customer service for three days and never got through. I managed to get get past the *sorry we're unable to answer* only to be placed on hold for 45 mins! Nobody ever answered my call. I will NEVER do business with them again and i have no idea where the t-short is and how it was even shipped.

12/18/13

I ordered a Christmas gift for someone on Dec 2 I received a notice that my order was accepted and my paypal payment went through and all was good with the order. Then the package too longer that expected..I figured the delay in delivery was due to the holidays. I looked into the tracking and it said the order had been cancelled. I received no notice that the order was cancelled. I have tried to contact them via phone and got the "too many calls send an email" message. So I sent an email through there customer support email....no response. I then called again and got a "unable to answer due to tech difficulties"...still after trying numerous times the phone line either says you cant talk to them due to call volume or tech difficulties.

I'm editing to add ... I have/had a store on Zazzle. I made a sale and when I looked into why I hadnt been paid it said I never set up the payment info (which I was pretty sure I did but perhaps I misunderstood). I have tried 4 times to set it up to Paypal so I dont have to accumulate the $100 to get a check and it just keeps saying I have not set it up.

I am removing my store...and dont imagine I will EVER get paid for my sales. Artists beware!

12/18/13

WORST COMPANY IN THE WORLD. PLACED A LARGE HOLIDAY ORDER, SPENT HOURS MAKING THE DESIGNS AND PHOTOS. CALLED THEM BY PHONE AND EMAILED TO CONFIRM NO PROBLEM.LIED THAT HAD PROCESSED AND SHIPPED PRODUCT. THEY HAD A PROBLEM WITH 1 ITEM, AND CANCELLED MY ENTIRE ORDER LESS THAN 1 WEEK BEFORE XMAS. COMPLETE LIARS.

12/17/13

I ordered Christmas cards on November 29th. On Dec. 10th, after many days of trying to get a hold of Zazzle, I received a phone call saying they would expedite shipping and I would have them by Dec. 12th. Today is December 17th and I have been trying for DAYS to get a response from Zazzle. Do you want to know how I finally got a response? By leaving a nasty message on their FB page. They told me to inbox them with my complaint. REALLY? I need to FB message a company in order to get a reply? I called my credit card company who said I would not be responsible to pay that charge. Absolutely the WORST company I have ever dealt with.

12/17/13

Absolutely terrible! Constomer beware.....I ordered my Christmas cards on a Groupon on 12/1, cards arrived 12/16. Will not use again.

12/17/13

I ordered Christmas photo cards on 12/3/13... its now 12/17 one week before Christmas and I still don't have my cards! The first order had my girls picture so dark you couldn't see them! The reprint came about a week later and it was for Donovan's baptism in NJ! When you call the 1-800 number you cannot get thru due to "high call volume" so the only contact is email which they have not responded in 4 days!

I will NEVER you ZAZZLE and recommend that you avoid them as well!

The worst experience to date in working with a company.

About Zazzle
Specialties & Business Description
Zazzle is the world's leading quality custom products platform. Our vision is to redefine commerce, powered by the world's imagination.
Meet the Business Representative
Zazzle S.
Title: Zazzle Support
Zazzle Support is here to assist you!