US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

deniseg16

But if you need to contact customer service, prepare for a wait. (in 189 reviews)

kaylinw

I ordered 3 different styles of business cards for my photo business. (in 47 reviews)

angelac

So, in honor of little ms. elli, we wanted to order a button with her picture on it to celebrate "Elli-Palooza!" (in 610 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

aliciaa15
7/5/15

I used Zazzle to order bridal shower invites. There were so many to chose from. When I picked one I was surprised how much could be customized. It was amazing! They arrived before they were guaranteed to and they were better than I expected. Excellent quality! I will definitely be ordering from them again.

kimm92
7/4/15

I have twice tried to order shirts displayed on their site only to be told after the order was submitted that Zazzle is not licensed to sell the design. So why is it on their site? And why are they wasting my time like this. If you can't sell it then don't display it with a price. I have decided never to try to buy an existing design shirt from Zazzle ever again. It is simply way too frustrating and in the meantime ties up my PayPal funds since it takes Zazzle (in their own words) 7 to 10 business days to process the cancellation. This is a poor way to run an on line business.

henryw26
7/4/15

I really like Zazzle stuff, Great place to order unique and stylish stuff. I've ordered several times from them and I've never had problem. Best quality and fast delivery time, prices are lower than any other shop

geoffm8
7/3/15

I received my product already broken. Giving the website the benefit of the doubt i decided to do nothing about it... That was until the very next day after I received my product the other side of the headphone broke off after picking it up off of the desk. Now that I have contacted their support team they have backed me in to a corner of only being able to accept store credit as a refund. I replied to "Christine" expressing my dissatisfaction with their returns process and that I would like money to be reissued to my bank account. At this point they sent me an automated message saying they were giving me store credit. Do not order from this store.

francko
7/2/15

I like the under $20 gift :D

amandab81
7/1/15

I find it difficult to find places that sell things related to the breed of my dog(Greater Swiss Mountain Dog). Zazzle.com has all sorts of products, ie. shirts, stickers. I ordered a shirt and it looks exactly as the picture on the website, sizing was right on as well. I will def be ordering from the site again

ritah15
6/30/15

YOUR PRODUCTS ARE OUTSTANDING AND YOU HAVE PRODUCTS THAT CAN NOT BE FOUND ELSEWHERE. AND ON TOP OF THAT, YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EXCELLENT ... ZAZZLE GUARANTEES SATISFACTION AND THEY STAND BEHIND THEIR GUARANTEE. THE CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVES ARE AWESOME WITH THEIR PATIENCE AND GUIDANCE AND THE RESULT OF THEIR HELP IS THAT YOU GET EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT. I LOVE ZAZZLE AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY!

kaitlinb3
6/29/15

Got this card for my grandfather as a father's day card

stephenm84
6/29/15

As always Zazzle has produced an exceptional product for me. Printing clear, received just what I had previewed at order time. Thank you

rons58
6/28/15

I messed up on customizing an order from Zazzle and after contacting customer service they credited my account for the price of the poster. I then used that credit and ordered a poster of some snow leopards for my niece. She loved it!!! She put it in a frame and it is now hanging on her bedroom wall. I was surprised at the clarity of the image considering the size of the poster (36 x 24). Next poster I order will definitely be from Zazzle.

anan69
6/28/15

Product was great quality. They forgot to ship my rsvp cards so I called customer service. They answered RIGHT AWAY and re-ship them with expedited shipping, no more questions asked. Incredible customer service.

nicoleb54
6/25/15

My order had a digital issue. They sent me new ones within days. I was very happy with the outcome :)

londiv
6/25/15

I was completly satisfied with my order. I have purchased other items from Zazzle and was never dissatisfied. I will continue to be a customer.

daniell560
6/24/15

Have your voice heard with Zazzle products.

amandas90
6/22/15

I couldn't be more satisfied with ZAZZLE! It was easy to make the Invitations PERFECT through Zazzle.com. There were so many different styles to choose from and options to make our invitations unique. I was able to just fill in the information for my wedding/reception using the template given with my invitation so no hassle on how to word anything. BOTH front and back was fully decorated and I was able to add additional information to the back for no extra cost! The invitations arrived on time and I was surprised with FREE invitation envelopes! 160 wedding invitations and 160 envelopes for a really great cost. Next I'll be ordering Thank You cards that match my original wedding invites! Thanks ZAZZLE, ya'll made Invitations easy and PERFECT for the day I marry the love of my life!

brittanym28
6/22/15

I ordered with the company last year over $200 for my wedding invitations, this time I was ordering a small amount of business cards to try out the quality, used my PayPal account as always, got my confirmation that everything went through, received another email stating the funds would not be deducted until the package ships, even though the money was taken out immediately, which I have no problem with. Wait a week expecting to see my package, email the company (Zazzle) which has no record of any transaction, so I attach all the copies of emails from paypal stating they money went to them ect... so they tell me they will look into it. The next day I check my paypal account again, and magically the money had been returned a few hours after I emailed them with the reason left on the account was that seller canceled order, which I never received ANY communication from Zazzle to let me know why my order was canceled. Had a big workshop that weekend was the sole intention of getting those cards and they never apologize, offer a discount on my next order, nothing but basically calling me an idiot telling me "if the website stated there was an error my order would have never processed" I am the office manager of a multi million dollar internet seafood shipping company, I know very well the process of online ordering! I am furious and their lack of customer service is appalling, I will make sure our company, me personally, and anyone I know doesn't order from them. This issue is clearly their fault and they refuse to even acknowledge their wrong, says a lot about integrity of that business

dees44
6/21/15

The image is perfect for $#*!atiel lovers. I got one for my grandson and my husband liked it so much he asked for one for himself so I got him one as well.

georgeg60
6/21/15

Zazzle smazzle the worst site for ordering anything they sale...I order two items.1 business cards 2 an acrylic desk nameplate. They made a mistake with the font on the nameplate sent me an email saying..we cancelled your order because the font was to big on the nameplate..now my brain tells ME why not resize it to fit right? Wrong cancel his whole order send him an email...called they told me go back on website and reordered...I went back online and went to VISTAPRINT. No problems at all

rodolfob8
6/19/15

Great prints! We are great fans of Zazzle!

ww20
6/18/15

This Was For My Sons Achievement! THANKS!

kwanw
6/15/15

I never be able to track my order no. 131-50080870-533120 I has shipped on 4/29/2015 11:44:14 AM $215.99 Shipped. It has been 2 months and I still never receive the package. I was try sending emails to check with the customer service a few times, but there was no reply?
Your customer service are irresponsible. Can anyone help me with this two order that I've paid for almost $350. I will never order with this site again.

Regards,

K Williams.

thed15
6/15/15

I ordered two items from this company. A baby t-shirt and a pacifier. Both items were coming from the same location, but for some reason were shipped separately. So rather then paying $13.00 for shipping, I ended up paying 26.00... WTF! I also put in a nice message for my recipients to read upon opening the package.... You know, so they would actually know where the gift came from and all... Zazzle failed to include that in the box, so I had to call them to make sure they actually received it. Get your s*^# together!

jamesa105
6/14/15

item "cued for shipment" 24 hours ago and still has not been shipped. After waiting 16 minutes for a phone rep, I'm told they have to allow 24 to 72 hours after "cue for shipping " for the item to be scanned(this makes tracking initiation) and shipped. She also told me the item had been shipped, but further discussion revealed it had to be scanned first - thus it had not really been shipped. I ordered stuff from Overtons and got it the next day...these people do not have it together.

sandyb41
6/11/15

I just happened to stumble on this company and I've ordered several things now and have been very pleased.

debrar12
6/10/15

Zazzle's website is organized with ease of mind for the customer. Have the products listed by price, high to low, low to high, by pertinence to topic or bestsellers. Narrow your choice by age, size, male, female, or color, almost any way you wish. Zazzle makes finding the perfect item easy to find. The Zazzle experience, from finding the perfect item, offering personal customization for some items, placing your order, checkout, receiving your items in no time is really something to rave about. If it becomes necessary to contact custom service for any reason, you receive a quick response and they do stand behind the 100% satisfaction guarantee.

maryg81
6/8/15

I enjoy ordering my printing promo products for my small online business through Zazzle. I used to order products through Vista Print but I am more satisfied with the quality of product I receive from Zazzle!

marye58
6/7/15

Ordered personalized can koozies with photographs of child for gifts to parents and grandparents for Fathers Day. Pictures turned out great on the koozie. Excited to see everyones' reaction to it when they get them.

corinea
6/6/15

I have been using Zazzle.com for several years. It is great for that personalized gift that you can't find any where else. I was surprised that I did not receive any promotional offers or reminders this past holiday season, since that is when I am really shopping for that perfect gift. I hope that I can continue to receive those handy gift giving reminders this holiday season.

ardees
6/1/15

Book of Shadows binder, image not centered. 6 mm white stripe from top to bottom that looks to be to be the original color of the total binder. I've waited all week for a response from gloriagypsy. What a waste of money. Color is faded, not like the picture of the item I paid for.

gabrielm51
5/30/15

I ordered some buttons with the standard delivery which they noted as 5-12 business days. After that delay had expired I wrote them an email for some info. They sent me a template stating that it is nearly impossible to know the location of my shipment and to check with my post office or to wait another 5 business days to start an investigation.
I sent a very kind email letting them know that we have ordered all over the world, and that it is simply untrue that is is "nearly impossible to track a package" also that I never mentioned receiving a delivery notice so contacting the post office would be pointless. I reminded that it was with love that I wrote that email but that sending templates that are not customized to the customer's situation is not appreciated on our part, as we feel like numbers.
Instead of acknowledging this, they simply send another template stating to wait as advised earlier.
I was excited by the vast range of products but the bad customer service definitely will make me go somewhere else next time.

mayaf2
5/29/15

I bought stickers to put on decks of playing cards for my wedding favors. It was such a small thing but the quality, color, everything was perfect. Absolutely no complaints. Would definitely recommend them

albertr24
5/29/15

I am a teacher at an elementary school and I like these Zazzle highlighters very much. I personally consider them THE BEST. The very first set I purchased, I used each color multiply times a day and they have lasted me for 2+ years.

mattb82
5/28/15

I ordered 24 custom bandanas last Tuesday for a bachelor party this weekend. Zazzle notified me via email yesterday (sunday) that my order was canceled because my shipping address was different than my billing. It was but you shouldn't message your customer 6 days later on a day when your customer service department is closed and before a holiday (memorial day) when your customer service department is also closed. Update: they just sent me an email asking me to reorder the bandanas and they might get there on Friday or next week. I ordered them originally so far in advance so they would be there on time for my even on Thursday (bachelor party) they were unwilling to apologize or accommodate our needs and I have 0 confidence if reordered they wouldn't just cancel the order again. The representative who emailed me made no attempt to place an order for me and rush them out which would have saved the situation. As such I cannot recommend this website to anyone and would discourage using them to do business with.

rubyb17
5/18/15

Great product and great buying experience!

taylorb47
5/18/15

I ordered invitations for my housewarming party and i was beyond happy with the product i received. The price was great due to Zazzle having sales almost everyday! I made the choice to use an existing design and customize the wording to my liking/event. The quality of this product was wonderful and my guests loved them!

joicec
5/16/15

My experience with zazzle has kept me amazed and thrilled with their products. I am not a savy shopper online but with zazzle it is easy and hassle free. I love how easy it to customize your product and the turn out of the product once you see it in person. I consider zazzle to be my top choice for printing and look forward to future purchases!

laceyb2
5/16/15

I continue to get National Geographic cards in the mail, I never placed an order for them and the "Bill to" line is always different, with no phone number associated.

ZAZZLE, please help!

alexanderv11
5/15/15

Skydiving T-shirts, an order from Czech republic, it was handled with perfect care.

kristineb2
5/14/15

My experience with Zazzle has included timely deliveries, good packaging and unique products. Thank you, your artists, and your vendors for your continued focus on quality.

lenettew
5/13/15

I ordered a personalized phone case & a personalized t-shirt, both items are excellent quality and I constantly get comments on them

dawnef
5/12/15

love it!

jeffm84
5/8/15

Zazzle did my Bumper stickers the way I WANTED... if you are looking to customize a Bumper sticker Zazzle has the means to do it just the way you want it... I highly recommend them, and have...

donnam67
5/7/15

I ordered custom invitations and the customer service I received was beyond satisfactory. They assisted me with every detail and when the invitations arrived (in only a few days via regular shipping), they were far above my expectations! The quality of the invitations was superior, I could not believe how awesome they came out! Can't wait to send them as I am sure the recipients will be pleasantly surprised!

amia3
5/4/15

The product was processed, shipped, and received within a week. Everything exceeded my expectations from ease of personalizing the product and modifying it to my specifications. It came beautifully printed and was packaged to ensure the products were not damaged. We will be ordering our invitations today in the same style.

reneeb24
5/3/15

Zazzle Never disappoints me. I'm the kind of person who likes personal touches added when giving gifts. I like the ability to turn my thoughtfulness into a smile. Personalizing and customizing items for people is something I love to do. Every order I place with them blows the previous away.

Tip for consumers: Make sure when creating items that you adhere to the image size requirements. It makes the products you create much, much more stunning. I got my stuff from zazzle.com/nazy626

chelseac10
5/3/15

Everything was exactly as I expected. Wonderful and efficient service.

haileym5
5/3/15

Zazzle's 100% satisfaction guarantee, is something they honestly stick to. They didn't try to give me the run around or try to find the loop hole, they just fixed my issue. Unfortunately I made a slight grammatical error on my custom ordered invitations, due to the stress and planning of my wedding. I now have on order my new corrected invitation and I can't wait to see it. They are nice thick cards and they look great. Thank you for helping make my big day a little less stressful and beautiful!

veronicab11
5/3/15

First time ordering from zazzle and it was great! I love that you can choose the size of your invitations. They were easy to customize and the finished product was adorable for our upcoming baby shower.

aaronb54
5/1/15

There overall website had much left much to be desired, often with confusing descriptions. The product line itself is okay, but if you decide to make a purchase from this crap company, MAKE SURE YOU TURN OFF THE AUTO-MEMBERSHIP RENEW. Because when you go to make the purchase, you have to create an account. After two weeks they will charge you for it, WITHOUT NOTIFYING YOU.

shellym27
5/1/15

I ordered invitations - they're great. But EVERY SINGLE ENVELOPE that was mailed with them is SEALED SHUT! I have sent three emails and called every day for the last week, but I end up on hold for over 45 minutes before I finally have to hang up. I cannot get in touch with customer service at all to have this resolved. So now I will be out more money and time by having to find and pay for my own envelopes, although I already paid to have them shipped with the invites. Ridiculously poor customer service. I will never buy from here again. I suggest you don't risk not receiving things as you would expect.

10 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Hi, I'm thinking about ordering a Picture pillow and designing it myself but i'm reading all these reviews and make's me think twice.
Do you guys really not Ship On Time?
12/29/14
Answer
marianc7
A: When you design the pillow, you will be able to see if the pillow is in stock. That's important for obvious reasons. Where the pillow will be shipped to is also important, as Zazzle is in the U.S. I live in the U.S. and have ordered about 20 products from Zazzle. They were always shipped on time. Hope this helps!
4/6/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I keep recieving messeges associated with Zazzle that are giving me directions to Wedding Walls event supply rentals or something in Florida. Why is this commimng to Me?
4/6/15
Answer
mariag59
A: I've never experienced this from Zazzle. Someone probably hacked into your Zazzle account and using it for their own good. Very frustrating, but unfortunately the reality of the web.
4/7/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

30 Photos for Zazzle