US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

deniseg16

But if you need to contact customer service, prepare for a wait. (in 238 reviews)

angelac

So, in honor of little ms. elli, we wanted to order a button with her picture on it to celebrate "Elli-Palooza!" (in 733 reviews)

kaylinw

I ordered 3 different styles of business cards for my photo business. (in 50 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

moniquew5
2/8/16

It's thick material, wrinkles fall out easily, and the writing is beautiful. The gold seems more brownish, but it is still worth every penny

laurief17
2/8/16

I ordered something that came to me incorrectly. Ithe description said i was to receive envelopes and instead I got envelope liners. Zazzle immediately credited me within 3 days.

ericb109
2/8/16

Basically I created a logo for a hat, it was returned unable to be printed with issues, I called spoke directly with CSR about issues, corrected the issues, resubmitted, and it was rejected again. I sent a email back asking how this could be, and received a response that my order is now being processed. When I looked online it says my order was still cancelled, and when asking customer service about the order they have not responded. I shall update if I hear anything else. Until then use this company at your own risk.

ashleyl63
2/7/16

Loved the way my Photo turned out! Looks amazing on my wall and I can't wait to order more!!

kimc101
2/7/16

I have ordered T-shirts and postage stamps putting my own photos on them. Products are always top notch! I love Zazzle and will use it for anything I need. I highly recommend anyone to use this you will not be disappointed!

stephaniel42
2/6/16

New customer, will keep ordering, thank you!

madokah
2/4/16

The basic paper for the business card is very low quality. You don't wanna order with it. And the printing quality is also very cheap looking...
And the cutting is very rough. If you want to have the design centered, it might not happen...
I don't recommend any design it needs to be cut precisely.
And they don't cover for return shipping, even the product is defective. The return policy is not really true.
I won't order from them again... Just stick with other company I liked last time.

Tip for consumers: Just expect low quality for kinda cheap price.
For the business card, don't use any design it needs to be cut precisely.
They don't cover for return shipping, even the product is defective. So be careful.

teresab54
2/4/16

Please do not fall for the promotional discount scam. I checked details and successfully applied the discount code "lovedthegifts" , the total stayed the same. The reason given is that I already received the maximum discount . Here's the scenario : my item purchased is 1.95 for 1. The more you buy , the less you spend. I purchased 100 which caused me to pay 1.17 per item which is great. This is not a promotional discount this is a daily pricing. I should be able to use the so called promotional offer ...his explanation made no sense so I will not use or recommend this site. Pay close attention. .had I known this before I made the purchase I would have went elsewhere..as a matter of fact. . I will send back the order for a complete refund.

debbiek32
2/3/16

I've ordered necklaces, bracelets and now Night Lights from Zazzle. I've been Happy with everything I've ordered. I've never been disappointed in anything I've received and will definitely order from them in the near future.

laurenm55
2/2/16

I've ordered from Zazzle a few times in the past and the quality has been fine. Nothing great, but fine. I recently ordered 35 customized coffee mugs from Zazzle for company Christmas gifts. The order took many many weeks to arrive and arrived far too late to deliver as gifts. And! when the shipment finally did arrive, it contained only 6 of the 35 mugs I ordered. Yet via email I was informed by Zazzle my order had been delivered and was now complete. Inside the box, there was a packing slip that stated there were 35 mugs inside?? And of the 6 mugs received, only 2 had the art work correct. The others had a strange fading off of the image, looking blurry and ugly. So obviously someone printed the image on the mug, saw it looked terrible, and sent it anyway! The ordeal was extremely disappointing and left us scrambling at the last minute to figure out gifts for 35 people! Every interaction I had with Zazzle felt like an email from a robot, a classic 'form-letter' response - impersonal, disinterested, and clearly didn't pay any attention to the content of my email judging by the responses I got. I did get my money refunded, but was informed that they "typically require the items to be shipped back but will make an exception in this case." Why, thank you for your generosity of spirit, Zazzle! The whole exchange left me feeling angry, deceived, and definitely unwilling to order from Zazzle again. There's a lot of competition out there. And poor customer service will be a company's downfall. That and inferior products, delivered late, with the incorrect number ordered. Please, Zazzle, spare yourself the time and don't respond with the standard form response I see to the many, many complaints below, it's insincere and insulting. I've received the refund, I'm just not willing to take a risk with you again.

tammym52
2/1/16

I have given my kids and grandkids a Christmas Ornament with the year date for over 10 years now. This year I decided to order them from Zazzle. I NEVER received my order from Zazzle. Fortunately my order went to someone else who called Zazzle to let them know. They were told by Zazzle to throw the order away and they would reship my order to me. Guess what, I never received the order from Zazzle. Thank goodness the other customer decided to send my order to me and my kids and grandchildren got their yearly ornament. I wrote a comment to Zazzle (since you can't talk to anyone in customer service). They wrote me back and said they were sorry for the inconvenience and asked if I had received my order yet! Really Zazzle? Worst Service EVER. I hate to give one star but I'm afraid if I don't this will not show up for all of the other innocent consumers that you might do wrong.

joanieu
1/31/16

This is the worst company. I wish I would have read more reviews before using them. They advertise percentage off sales then never apply the credit to the order. The site and app are very poorly designed and customizing products is a huge hassle. I ordered gift tags that were promised by January 26th and they still have not arrived. The event is January 30th, so when they responded to my requests they said the item may not arrive until Feb 4th! Do not use this company unless you enjoy being completely disappointed.

Tip for consumers: Do not use this company.

delainaa
1/28/16

I have worked with Zazzle.com three times over the last couple of months. Twice for business cards, magnets, stationary, etc. for my business and a customized t-shirt for a friend. All three times I was pleased with the outcome!

cindyc76
1/28/16

I don't think I'll be ordering anything from Zazzle again. Placed an order at the end of December 2015 and it never showed up. I called a week ago and was told I would be sent a replacement, called again today as the tracking number for the new one is the same as the old that was sent in a email, I thought my order would be here by this week as they promise to send it express. Nope! It hasn't even been sent out yet after my phone all today. Not sure if I'll ever see my order but I better get my money back if it's not here by the end of this week. Monday 24th 2016

meganr25
1/24/16

Ordered a Christamas present mid December and it has still not arrived. Tried to get in contact with zazzle three times now with no answer to any of them. Seriously shop somewhere else. There are other websites that are cheaper and that will actuallt send you the product.

Tip for consumers: Don't use This Site

ruthc37
1/21/16

Twice I ordered burp cloths and one cloth was unsatisfactory but ZAZZLE corrected it immediately when I notified them. THe others I ordered were absolutely beautiful and perfect. Everyone at the baby shower ooooed and awwwed and some asked me where I got the items. I was only too gad to share with them but told them to let me know if/when they would use ZAZZLE for another shower because I didn't want them to order anything I ordered. :>) I LOVE ZAZZLE. I have ordered other things before and have been very happy with my experience with them.

taraa11
1/21/16

Just like many others I placed an order and have yet to receive the items. When I initially ordered the items it told me an estimated delivery date of January 4th-7th. It still shows as processing on the track my order page. On Friday 1/15 I sent a message asking about it and have not heard a thing back. They sure were quick to take my money and move it to the processing stage so it could no longer be cancelled. They did that within 4 hours of ordering yet unless they are growing the cotton to make the shirts I can't imagine it taking so long.

victorial29
1/19/16

I ordered two recyclable grocery bags for my girlfriend for Christmas. They were cute and were supposed to arrive A MONTH AGO and they haven't even shipped. I'm worried they never will. I would not trust this site

leahm29
1/16/16

The first time I ordered something, they gave me a tracking number, but they gave me the wrong one! It was also supposed to include a gift note. Did that get included? Nope!

Then, I decided I wanted to purchase a magnet. I put my home address in to send to, but they sent it some place else. They promised a replacement, but nothing... No matter how much inquiring, I got nothing! I ordered mugs that day. Surprisingly, those showed up where they were supposed to. Customer service is HORRIBLE!!! I got passed to at least 5 different people and still no replacement. At least the magnet was sent to a friend and she sent it to me.

My thoughts? Run, Forest! Run!

Update - 2/3/16 - I eventually did receive the magnet and a $5 off coupon. I'm still not happy, but I'm not irritated, per se. There was never any follow up and I had to get in touch with them 4 times with 4 different people responding. I'm not interested in their coupon or purchasing from them again.

dorad9
1/15/16

This sweatshirt is so awesome! I work as a jail nurse and it represents my sense of humor well. The sweatshirt is made of GOOD quality too. It doesn't pill like some I have paid more for. I would definitely recommend it to others.

jessicah97
1/15/16

I ordered a t-shirt for my mother in law and when it came it was the wrong size however when I contacted customer service they sent another at no charge and let me keep the other. Now my mother and I can look cute together. I was very happy with the company.

kaitlynl3
1/12/16

I placed an order for a baby shower invitation. The website made the process of designing my invites EXTREMELY painful. The site would randomly delete the information I typed to display on the card. (And of course it's MANDATORY if you're sending an invite to make sure you have all the correct information). There weren't very many customization options. I could not move the specific text, choose a font, choose the text size, or adjust placement on the text whats-so-ever. I had limited room and it was a pain figuring a way to drastically simplify so I could fit everything on it. IF I HAD BEEN PLANNING THIS EVENT MYSELF AND MY PEERS HADN'T FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS SPECIFIC INVITATION I WOULD HAVE GIVEN UP A LONG TIME AGO. WILL NEVER USE THIS WEBSITE AGAIN. I really hope this ends up being worth it.

nana76
1/12/16

The short story - T-shirt took over a month to arrive, they sent the wrong color and it required laundering before giving as gift.
The long story - Ordered a stock logo t-shirt on Dec 4 for a friend who wanted it by Dec 18 as a gift for her husband's birthday. Emailed Zazzle Dec 14 to check on the status but got no response. Called them Dec 18, waited on hold for 55 minutes. Asked very pleasant CS rep if it would at least arrive by Christmas? He put me on hold to supposedly contact production, then told me my order would be expedited and he also upgraded the shipping speed at no extra charge.
Christmas came, but no t-shirt.
It finally arrived on Jan 6 but I ordered the maroon color and they sent red. It was also full of dark fingerprint marks on the sleeves and a huge dark area on the front from the heat press applying the lettering. Accompanying literature said the marks would go away after laundering - my friend did so and said most of them are gone.
The bottom line - it was disappointing that it took so long and it was shocking to see the dark marks all over it but for Zazzle to send the wrong color is simply appalling. I offered to return it but my friend is just tired of the whole thing and she declined.

Tip for consumers: Update - a Zazzle rep emailed me and said they'd refund the money, which my friend appreciated.

sarahw111
1/11/16

I never leave negative reviews but am extremely frustrated by lack of communication. I have used zazzle in the past to order staff uniforms and found them very good so ordered again over a month ago. I have now sent 3 emails to chase up where my order is and have had zero response. Extremely frustrating and disappointing.

Have now had a response (I believe due to this review) and my issue has been resolved with more t-shirts being made up and sent express.

patrickb88
1/11/16

Best to avoid Zazzle completely. Not only did they "deny" several orders I made, they never refunded me for those orders. Then, they charged me for some sort of Zazzle Black membership nonsense.

In essence, they took money that did not belong to them, without authorization and without cause. That's theft.

With all the other companies offering similar products, why take a risk with Zazzle?

UPDATE
Zazzle has since agreed to refund me for the unauthorized charges. Their customer support staff seems competent and friendly.

One thing I forgot to add is that i had ordered some other products from them and the quality was excellent.

Once (if) I receive the refund I might update this review further.

gp53
1/10/16

DO NOT order business cards (or anything) from this company. Low quality and they will not respond to emails or phone calls. They don't deserve one star.

bk47
1/8/16

ordered (and am still waiting ,2 months later)some stuff from zazzle ,all to do with that indian head test pattern, messenger bag, lunch box, ,which h I got, and vintage place mats (which I also got) but the kicker is I also order 2 jumbo tote bags, some key chains a poster and couple of mugs(all with the same indiuan head pattern)_ AND THEY STILL HAVENT ARRIVED YET!ive sent reminders to zazzle but dunno why they wont reply(not gonna call as its expensive and I live overseas) I mean no email nothing
come on !!

ashleigha5
1/8/16

I ordered a t-shirt for my boyfriend as a christmas gift on the 2nd of dec. It is now Jan 5th. I was told it would take 7-12 business days to arrive. Still nothing . I've tried calling several times at different times in the day and there is always "a high volume of calls" therefore I am left on hold forever.. I have also sent an e-mail with, surprise, no reply.

jenniferc150
1/7/16

I ordered 2 vintage look postcards. Shipping was $6.09. Would have cost .45c to ship, tops!
Quite the profit on shipping.! Items weighed less than 1 ounce.
Will never order from again!

I was contacted by Zazzle cs and they have offered to refund the postage . Happily surprised! Was not expecting this!

jennyc48
1/7/16

I've ordered from this site several times and have always been satisfied with the quality of the product. This holiday season, I ordered a custom mug for my dad and a custom pillow for my brand new nephew. After placing my order, I noticed a different pillow that I liked better for my nephew. I went to my order history, not even 5 minutes after placing my order and there was no option to cancel specific items in my order, or even the entire order. I e-mailed customer service in hopes of simply being able to change out the pillow on my order. They didn't get back to me until the next day and cancelled my order. They told me I could change the design on the pillow and re-submit my order. By the time their customer service responded to me, the promotional code was no longer valid and the pillow would have cost me twice as much as I had originally paid and I wasn't able to change out the pillow for an entirely different one, I was only able to change the color and words on the pillow I'd originally selected --- not what I wanted to do. I decided to settle for the original pillow I ordered and told zazzle I didn't want the order to be cancelled and for them to simply submit my order the way I had originally placed it (this conversation took place Dec 13). I then received an e-mail confirmation that my package was ready to be shipped (Dec 14), so I assumed my order was going to arrive as I had originally placed it. I was also charged for both items on Dec 15. I came home only to see I was only shipped the mug I had ordered. I contacted the zazzle support team, only to battle with them over what had happened to my order. All I wanted is for the pillow to be sent to my sister, for my nephew. I found out after several very misleading e-mails that I had in fact been reimbursed for the pillow I'd purchased, but it was only after a week of e-mails being sent back and forth that I'd found this out. I am now on the phone with their customer service (on hold) waiting to find out if I can still purchase the pillow at the discounted price, considering I never asked them to cancel the order, I simply asked them if it was possible to change the pillow out for another one (which it wasn't and they weren't clear about). I've been on hold with zazzle for 15 minutes now, there must be quite a number of unsatisfied customers.

********* AFTER 30 MINUTES OF BEING ON HOLD, ZAZZLE ANSWERED AND IS NOW GIVING ME A 50% OFF CODE SO I CAN ORDER THE PILLOW I ACTUALLY WANTED FOR THE PRICE I WANTED.

maryb245
1/6/16

The reproductions by Zazzle capture the detail and color well.

lisaf97
1/5/16

After 20 and 16 years respectively for our two daughters, it is wonderful to have a vendor with so many options and creative ideas for Christmas ornaments. This is the 3rd Christmas we have ordered from Zazzle and the ornaments have been huge hits. The web site is fairly easy to use and the shipping has been very easy.

catherineh34
1/5/16

Watch out for zazzle's unethical practice of signing you up for a service that auti renews without your consent. I ordered a few products from zazzle over a year ago. I vaguely remember a free complimentary promotion for a membership for free shipping for a year. I was not satisified with the quality of the products I received so I was not interested in the offer. The tee shirt logo was not bright color and cracked and faded with just one washing. The cup logos were off center and the cup itself a cheap quality. I have never gone to the zazzle website or ordered from them again, and lo and behold a charge comes into my paypal account a year later for auto renewal of a membership. There was no notice I even had a membership, no notice for renewal. When I contacted zazzle they said tough luck. If they sold products that were of good quality maybe they could make their money off a good reputation instead of having to scam and rip people off. We can all recognize these auto renewals as a scam. Do not patronize this company.

After contact with zazzle they refused to refund for this service I didn't want, didn't use, and do not plan to ever use. Their practice of signing you for this membership is a deceptive sales scam. I wonder how much profit they bring in for $9.95 charges from how many folks who just thought they were checking out and not realized by doing so they were signing up. I only noticed it after the second charge a year later. They're making a fortune on this. After complaints with pay pal and BBB, zazzle contacted me and said they will allow a one time refund, which I have not yet received. The BBB site has lots of complaints against this company for similar experiences as mine. This falls right in there with scams that target elderly folks and predatory lending.

daraa4
1/3/16

The Mugs were a cute gift for my husband's colleagues. The recipients got them on time and they seem to like them. The "honey badger" jokes continue!

mollys18
1/3/16

I ordered a product three weeks ago and it hasn't arrived yet, despite their guarantee of 4-7 days. But, Zazzle charged my account 3 weeks ago. They do not have customer service available on the phone between 12/24 and 1/4/2016. Likewise, their customer service sent an e-mail which explained that, although they recognize my claim, and give an "incident reference" number, they'll address it, However, Zazzle shares with me that I still will not be able to assess the order as, because Zazzle manually updates orders, the online status for the order can than not be changed. Do not order from this company.

tamarah17
1/3/16

I ordered an item described in bold print as "Orange Stripes Burlap Rustic Jute Cube Pouf." The accompanying photo showed a pouf which appeared to be made of burlap. I was looking for a burlap pouf so I ordered it. I was pleased to see it was made by someone in NC where I reside. I was extremely disappointed when I opened the box to discover a pouf made of cloth that was supposed to look like burlap. It didn't have the texture of burlap and was flat looking. If the description had indicated this was made to resemble burlap I wouldn't have ordered it but it clearly said it was burlap. Needless to say I contacted the company immediately for a return authorization number. I was already upset that I spent $14 in shipping for an item that wasn't as described but then I was told that if I had the funds credited to a Zazzle account for a future purchase I could return the item to the vendor here in NC but if I wanted a refund I would have to return the item to Zazzle in CA. Since I felt I was duped by the inaccurate description of the item and I didn't appreciate feeling as though I was being penalized for requesting a refund vice a credit by having to pay shipping to CA vice NC, I opted for the refund since I had no intention of ever placing another order with Zazzle. I just returned from the post office having spent $45 to return the item. So I've spent approximately $60 in shipping to receive and return a $103 item that was inaccurately described! It was a costly lesson but one that I have most assuredly learned!

mh100
1/3/16

I was hit with an unauthorized charge to my account for a membership that I did not agree to. Zazzle refuses to issue a refund!

In response to Zazzle's response. No, your rep did not reach out to help me with this issue. I emailed the service rep twice and was told BOTH times, no refund. The issue was resolved only because I filed a claim with Paypal and they stepped in and refunded my money. Really terrible customer service.

rachelb70
1/2/16

Why did I pay for express shipping is the item hasn't shipped 2 weeks after I placed the order? It was a Christmas gift and shipping directly to the recipient. I have to wonder if the item will even be worth what I paid for it. I don't see this company lasting.

ashleyt45
1/2/16

I was told that my package would arrive on December 23rd. It is now the 30th and I still do not have my order and I am unable to get any answers from customer service. I will be using Cafe Press from now on as I have never had a problem with them

angryc28
1/1/16

We ordered colored tiles from Zazzle's website which were advertised for outdoor and inside use. A couple of months after we installed them ouside the surface began to peel off and it became clear to see that the design was not properly painted on but merely on a transfer affixed to a cheap white tile. Very quickly the tiles became ugly and useless. We contacted Zazzle but they flicked us off saying that it was too bad for us that the thirty day return period was over. They refused to refund or replace the tiles. Despite guaranteeing 100% satisfaction on their website, our view is that Zazzle is a scam company offering substandard and poor quality trash and is basically fraudulent.

nancyj48
1/1/16

My husband was thrilled when I put his quote on a shirt. Very unique gift. Came quickly and looked just as it did on the website.

jty
1/1/16

We decided to try a second order from Zazzle for an outfit for our baby's 1st birthday party. The first order for his pictures never shipped even after we paid extra for expedited shipping, so we had to cancel the order. This time we ordered well in advance and received the outfit in a timely manner; however we paid to have his name on the back with a big #1 and the outfit we received was blank. We even rechecked the order to make sure it wasn't a mistake on our end. This is really disappointing! Now we have to try to return a "custom" product. We will not order from Zazzle again!

sharonh62
12/31/15

I have ordered mugs and notecards from this company and have never been disappointed. You can find that special something for anyone on your gift list, or even yourself! The selection is huge and there are unique designs that are hard to find anywhere else. The company does seem to care about its customers.

Tip for consumers: Although some items are a bit pricey, you can find that perfect, unique gift that is well worth the price. Something for everyone!

barbarav29
12/31/15

I can’t comment on their customer service because in spite of several phone calls and emails I haven’t received any. I can’t comment on the quality of their products because I have yet to receive my order! I’m thinking of disputing the charge with MasterCard. I wonder it that will get a response from Zazzle.

Tip for consumers: Zazzle did promptly refunded my money. Although in the end their customer service was satisfactory I still rated them low for failure to notify me that my order would not be sent in time for Christmas.

anniques
12/31/15

I am so disgusted and disappointed Zazzle. I placed an order on 12/8/15 for 3 personalized Christmss gifts. On 12/22/15 the order was still being processed & I sent 2 emails for a status & never received any reply. I then had to call customer service and was on hold for an hour!! I then finally spoke with a rep & was advised the order will not only be received in time for Christmas but the order will be express shipped! Guess what? It is now 12/28/15 & the company is closed for holiday vacation until 1/4/16 & I never rcvd my order. Do yourselves a favor don't order from Zazzle!!

Tip for consumers: I received a response from Zazzle after this review & guess what?! Still no order, status or further contact from this company. They took my money & I have nothing!! I am reporting them to the Better Business Bureau this company is all words with no action! Don't make the mistake I did and order from these thieves!

daisys14
12/31/15

Zazzle has been completely unresponsive through the holiday season despite expedited charges for guaranteed Christmas delivery. Tried their phone lines today, for the multiple time, and got a message that they are deactivating their phone line service through the remainder of the holidays. Yeah, understandable as Zazzle must have thousands of frustrated customers still on hold from before Christmas. You'd never know it from their FB page, though. All customer complaints get taken down or made invisible. I did make a post anyway, and got my first reply -- so that's the way to get them to pay a little bit of attention.

brendam63
12/31/15

Zazzle offers a forum for any organization to sell products. I really LOVE the formal "Cat Scouts" logo products. Why? The Cat Scout products outline FUN! Cat Scout products feature historical hiking, camping events as illustrated in the Online version of "The Cat Scout Handbook." This is FUN! Zazzle helps create FUN!

stephanies108
12/30/15

I would rate them lower, but they were fast on my save the dates and invitations. I ordered plain envelopes on 11/9. Around 2 weeks later I sent an email asking if there was any update on them. They responded with it could take 2-3 business WEEKS to manufacture these. I was not aware of this, and I still don't understand how custom invitations with envelopes ship within 2 days of ordering. I waited till around 12/10 to email, still no envelopes. They emailed back that they were still working on them and they would upgrade my shipping. 12/21 I finally received an email saying they were going to ship. 12/24 they finally departed the facility even though it said next day air. Almost 2 months and I still have not received them. They did great with my save the dates and invitations but a simple thing like this makes me very iffy to order anything else from them.

elw360
12/30/15

I opened 2 cases because my order was supposed to arrive on Dec. 22, by the 24 it hadn't even shipped so no way to get it for Christmas. Neither of my cases were weber answered, waited 20 minutes on hold and gave up.

catheriner28
12/27/15

I ordered my xmas cards from Zazzle, and paid for express service/shipping. The box that came only included half of my cards and they actually put in WET envelopes. There was no damage to the box, so the wetness didn't happen in transit. They put them in there. They shipped a replacement for the remainder of my order - still not here....it's Christmas eve. They suck. I will never order from them again.

Tip for consumers: They resolved my issue by refunding my money. Still wouldn't recommend using them though.

37 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 weeks ago
Answer
zazzles1
A: Can you please message us your order information?
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
4 weeks ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

30 Photos for Zazzle