US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

suzannem22

They do a fabulous job of printing and their customer service is a #10. (in 113 reviews)

kaylinw

I ordered 3 different styles of business cards for my photo business. (in 34 reviews)

angelac

So, in honor of little ms. elli, we wanted to order a button with her picture on it to celebrate "Elli-Palooza!" (in 371 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

tiffanyc12
6/22/12

We absolutely love our invitations and RSVP cards. They came very quick and the quality is great. The only complaint I would have is that their isn't a place to put your parent's names (i.e. if your parents are paying a lot for the wedding and the invitation can sometimes be worded as if they are inviting you). Other than that, we LOVE them.

destinyy
6/21/12

What do you guys think about the Deaf shirts...ridiculous, offensive, or just stupid. ---Deaf (Would Be) Customer

ginap2
6/21/12

Love the stamps and section just have to be careful with size as the automatic size to order is medium and not small so my stamps were too big for the envelope. Also wish the stamps did not have the barcode & advertisement on the side. I would use them for my invitations but need something more subtitle and elegant.

kellyt7
6/20/12

I loved the design of the card, as well as the ease of use. The product was received very quickly. Would definitely order again.

jemae
6/19/12

Website and availability of designs is excellent. Design features were very user-friendly, and I liked the ability to preview the design up close before ordering.

Only thing I would like to see is the addition of complementary products. Now that I love my networking card, I need to order thank you cards. I prefer to include a networking card that matches the thank you card. It would be great if these complementary product suggestions appeared on the same page as the networking card.

jaimes2
6/19/12

I love the iPhone case I purchased. My only criticism would be that it was a little more expensive then I would generally go with, but I had a specific design in mind when I went shipping, and Zazzle nailed it.

christinem13
6/18/12

Custom do-it-yourself design system was user friendly for this lay person who is not computer savvy. Product looked very good, good quality. Timely service.

johnb136
6/17/12

I have used Zazzle before and been pleased with the results. This project, however, was quite complex and more expensive, so I was uncertain about how it might work out. It looked pretty good on the computer screen, so I thought I would give it a trial run with a very small order. I was amazed and very pleased with how it came out -- it looks much better than I had thought possible!

debrab9
6/9/12

I had these stamps made to compliment invitations I had made with your company, for my daughter's engagement party. They are absolutely beautiful, I am 100% pleased with this product. I fully endorse this company and the productes they provide

rebecca-lynnm
6/9/12

Zazzle is a wonderful website that has just about any item you ever would want to personalize. I have purchased tee-shirts, key chains, and hard-to-find, fun political items as well. Their software for editing and personalizing is simple to use, no one has to be any kind of "techy" or "expert" to achieve great results. One only needs an idea and a smidge of creativity........then the rest is easy. Zazzle is the shizzle.

aleo1
6/8/12

This place has things on their website that they cannot actually sell. I ordered a tee shirt for my brother's birthday and I was really excited because it was his favorite wrestler. I ordered it just in time to arrive for my brother's birthday. 2 days later they e-mailed and said they cancelled the order because it had a "conflict with one or more of our acceptable content guidelines." I do not understand how they put this on their website but yet they cannot sell it. I give it 2 stars because at least they gave me my money back. I think in general, you should not depend on this website. Unreliable.

karaw
6/8/12

Love this site!! I've gotten lots of great personalized products both for my self and gifts. I get tons of compliments on my zazzle items!!

kameliyaa
6/4/12

I used Zazzle to design a custom gift and was really happy with the way the entire process turned out. Designing is easy and fun and it allows for some fine tuning of the image and overall design. I would recommend it to anyone who would like to make that special gift (be it for someone else or for themselves).

lydiaj1
6/2/12

Zazzle has not only provided me with quality products, gifts, and merchandise, it has become my primary source of income! Because of Zazzle, I was able to quit my day job and do what I love for a living, and I couldn't be happier!

catherineh3
6/1/12

Every product that I have purchased at Zazzle has been of the best quality. Their printing is excellent and the art I have bought looks great. I recently purchased some greeting cards and I could not believe how quickly they arrived!

sandrad9
5/28/12

Originally I had a huge problem in ordering off the web page so much in fact that I ended up calling customer services and they were a god sent!!!

kimj9
5/23/12

I ordered a shirt i designed and it was to small but it was an XL ans that is what i normally wear. I called the rep was so sweet and said she would take care of that for me..well the second shirt which was an XXL still did not fit. I called and the next rep sent me an email to help me find a shirt that would be true to fit. I can not say enough good things about Zazzle and their employees they are WONDERFUL and i will do business with them and refer them for sure!! Thanks soo much Kim Jordan

susanc36
5/21/12

I have ordered business cards and invitations from Zazzle and am always happy with the quality and style of the products I receive.

gennieg
5/20/12

I was so surprised and pleased on the quality of the t-shirts and how quickly they came. The design was exactly as I requested and they were made and shipped within the week.
Will definately buy from Zazzle.com again

kristic3
5/20/12

I have ordered from zazzle 2 times now and have been very happy with all aspects such as ease of ordering and quality of product.

jeromer1
5/20/12

they done a great job on the teeshirt that was made for me. and they have very fast shipping A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+...

amandaj11
5/18/12

Zazzle.com has always treated me good. I was most appreciative of my last order. By accident, I ordered the wrong size of hoodie. I realized my mistake the next day. I called the helpful customer support team at Zazzle and explained my situation. They couldn't promise me anything because the order was in process already, but they sent an urgent request to the shop floor, to see if they could switch out the size of the hoodie for my order before it was finished. I was so happy when the final product came and it was the size I really wanted. Thanks Zazzle.com!!!

brittneyb1
5/18/12

I was able to purchase a customized speck case for an iPhone 4s. The only thing I am not happy with is that the picture was placed on fabric and adhered to the case. I did not realize the fabric would not be covered too to protect the image and to keep it looking good longer.

jeanetteb3
5/18/12

I didn't actually see the end product, as I sent it as a gift to someone else. The one who received it was very pleased, so I am happy.

lindat16
5/17/12

I ordered the tiles for accent tiles in my new kitchen. They are going up tomorrow and I am very pleased with the quality and colors of the tiles. They are exactly what I was looking for so thank you for making me very pleased.

carlak2
5/17/12

This is great for customizing gifts. Makes it known you took more than just a quick glance at an item, and chose it just for the recipient.

sarahw30
5/15/12

I've been getting custom designs here for a few months and everything has been ok except sometimes my order gets stuck in processing for a little while.

mantisk
5/13/12

In my ability to support local music and the TV series which carries them to the world with a simple purchase of something that I can use everyday, this is a great store.

carola15
5/11/12

I wanted to order personal cards with a UU Chalice logo. I called Zazzle and a very capable and friendly young man assisted me, making excellent suggestions. I felt very confidant that I would get exactly what I wanted. My cards arrived in less than a week and are perfect, just what I hoped they would be. I am very pleased with them (and the great price) and will recommend Zazzle to friends.

gennyb
5/11/12

It was nice to be able to place my design, which is created on their site, and place it on the item that I wanted.

lisas58
5/10/12

My first order with Zazzle left me completely satisfied with both the mousepad and personalized notepad. The quality far exceeded my expectations and the items arrived in a timely fashion to meet my deadline. I highly recommend Zazzle and look forward to placing an order with them again very soon.

tammyh5
5/10/12

I wanted a special shirt for my daughter, who skis. I found it at Zazzle. I ordered about a week before Christmas and it arrived in plenty of time. She loved it! I liked it so well I ordered one for myself!

conniel4
5/9/12

I've ordered a half dozen different tee shirts from Zazzle and have enjoyed customizing them. The quality of the shirts and the design and printing were exactly as I wanted them to be. I love zazzle!

angelat8
5/9/12

Place my order for the Kawaii Panda T-Shirt for my daughter. Got it in the next few days. It was very fast shipping. Love their selection of T-Shirts.

suzannek1
5/8/12

I had been looking for a guest book with sunflowers on it to use at my Mom's memorial service and was having no luck. Not only was I able to get a guest book with sunflowers on it but I was able to add a picture of my Mom on it too. It turned out beautiful....much better than I had expected it to be and the price was amazing. I couldn't even get a plain book for the price I was able to the the one from Zazzle for with all I wanted on the front of it. And service was FAST!! I would definitely use this site again.

maxc3
5/4/12

This is a great way to quickly put a design on something and be holding it in your hands a couple of days later.

dariab
5/3/12

I was a little annoyed with this purchasing experience because there were images of the John Carter character (actor Taylor Kitsch) shown as being available for order on a t-shirt (on the Disney Store site) that could not actually be ordered. I finally tried directly through Zazzle and bought two different though less attractive designs. Both shirts are comfortable and the colors are good.

williams33
5/3/12

Everything is great. The quality of your tshirts is far more superior than CafePress and buying this shirt put profits toward a cancer foundation.

judym8
5/2/12

I love the book plates I purchased. They are exactly what I was looking for. The ordering was easy and the shipping was fast.

lynnw7
5/2/12

I have been looking for this shirt for years and was thrilled to finally find it at Zazzle....everything went great....from the order..to the updates....to delivery.

betsyd
4/30/12

Great customer service. Only wish they were open on weekends for phone calls. Only open M-F. Product was exactly what I was wanting at a great price.

grahamd1
4/29/12

Just to say I am very pleased, I actually have a Zazzle shop, but I wouldn't recommend to anyone something that I wouldn't buy myself, and when my t-shirt arrived, I haven't stopped smiling since, you manage to take one of my designs and make it look amazing !! .. Thank you.

patriciam18
4/27/12

Very easy to navigate their website. Shirt is exactly as pictured - quality is outstanding. Will order from Zazzle again.

vickyb6
4/27/12

I found this website quite by accident as my 30 plus son and his friend was telling me about the "honey badger". This subject became quite a funny conversation that we all had fun with! I started looking for a gift about the honey badger and found an incredible array of Tshirts. I purchased one as a surprised, it came and my son was DELIGHTED! It was of excellent quality, fit well and I am sure will be worn over and over! His wife and children loved it and we will remember the laughter we had over this one simple animal who "DON"T CARE"

eugenp
4/27/12

in principle it is quite good, but delivery too long... hier poster.us.com 7-21 working days and quality excellent, and is cheaper, if wish that on a site isn't present it is possible to write on e-mail and they will make and will send

sierrav
4/24/12

LOVE this website, I order everything from here for my daughters things. It's the first place I go to, especially with the great prIces with the coupons they send me!!:)

shawnd7
4/23/12

This is the only website that has worked for me. I am actually making money every month, enough to pay a couple bills or if I feel like buying something with my artwork on it, then I can use my earnings! ProSeller levels ARE achievable! I've made it to the first level already and am waiting for graduation to get to the next level. This website is AWESOME and all the store owners are kind and helpful! I tell everyone I see about this site!

brianj18
4/23/12

Easy to navigate website with many designs available but also loved being able to add to my design to make it unique to fit our needs.

gregs24
4/21/12

I ordered from their Australian site: Zazzle.com.au.
Nice items arrived on time and intact but were a bit expensive especially with higher postage charges than I expected. Postages seemed more than when I order from Amazon US.
Products arrived and were as described so its a good site for unusual customised presents. I dealt with customer service over several emails as I lost my account password. Never got back into my account as they didnot help or really seem very interested, their last email suggested "start another account". I did but am still unhappy that I cant access my old data. Poor service which I have rarely found in US department stores. Online needs to do it better. Difficult to recommend based on price and service. Use if desperate.

charlottew3
4/20/12

The website was very easy to navigate, customizing the invites was also easy...Ordered invites at beginning of week got them by the end of the same week...The whole process was easy and fast and the invites are great.. Will be using this site again and would highly recommend

8 Photos for Zazzle