US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

abrahamm32

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EXCELLENT, SHIPPING IS VERY QUICK (in 115 reviews)

kaylinw

I ordered 3 different styles of business cards for my photo business. (in 35 reviews)

angelac

So, in honor of little ms. elli, we wanted to order a button with her picture on it to celebrate "Elli-Palooza!" (in 380 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

racheld4
7/13/12

I wanted to make a custom mug for my Father-in-law for Father's Day and I checked out all sorts of different sites but decided that Zazzle was the best price, best quality, and allowed me to have a lot of creative freedom when it came to arranging my pictures on the mug in the way that I wanted them arranged. All other sites have these rigid templates that you have to conform to and it was not working for me and I did not want to alter my vision. Zazzle was perfect!! Also, the mug came a lot quicker than I was quoted when I placed my order, which is always great! I will definitely buy from them again!

katies7
7/12/12

I had to re-do my order of wedding ceremony programs and Zazzle gave me a full refund of my first order! I would definitely reccommend them to anyone!

kyrea
7/9/12

I was so happy to find the particular items I was looking for. They arrived faster than I expected, and very well packaged. This was my fourth order from Zazzle, so you know I'm going to order again!

winniem1
7/9/12

Easy to navigate, easy to order. Items arrive on time. I will most definitely use zazzle again for other products when I need something specific.

aprilt4
7/8/12

I love this site because it provides me with the opportunity to create posters, shirts, cards, and cups,( to name but a few),. Since I'm no " artiste " as JJ used to say, I get to use their pictures, (or my own if I choose), and then I can get creative with my own words, which I tend to be VERY good at! In fact I just today bought frames for the 4 posters that I so speedily received from Zazzle The posters will be hanging on my study walls by tomorrow. Oh, I forgot to mention that you get to choose what size you made of just about everything! I REALLY do LOVE these website! AND, one more thing, it's NOT EXPENSIVE, yet still they offer specials and deals! Who could ask for more?!

debik3
7/7/12

It was a great job! Well done from stare to finish. My husband loved them and didn't know anyone did that!
Thank you so much.
Debi

farrahn
7/5/12

Worst website ever! They make horrible work, print words on top of words, then make you go through a horrible and long process to get your money back, and charge $7 for shipping for one card. But do I get that money back? Nope. Horrible, ridiculous and will never order from them again.

jojot2
7/5/12

I am 100 % satisfied with my order and I received it on time, i will pass on this web site to my friends and relatives.

I am looking forward to make my next order.

I thank you kindly for your great service

brentm4
7/5/12

Fast delivery of ordered business cards.......pricing was very good......ordered a second set of business cards and received a 50% off promotion....will ordr from Zazzle again, including other products,

jamesf23
7/4/12

Excellent, user-friendly, interactive web-site that allows you to view your customized item before it is ordered. Reasonable and competitive prices. Excellent status updates via email. Prompt delivery of fine quality goods.

robinb17
7/4/12

Ordered the hat first, and he just had to have the shirt. The yellow was great. It really makes a statement.

robertj23
7/4/12

Once I got the hang of the function, it was easy to adjust/place the picture and text on the personalized coffee mug. I would have preferred if there were a choice of font instead of just a choice of point size.

thaisl
7/3/12

I have been placing orders with Zazzle for two years. The merchandise I've purchased from Zazzle is outstanding!

Their products make my artwork even more vivid and more desirable for resale. Thanks, Zazzle!

jt26
7/3/12

Zazzle offers a lot of different products that range all over the place. So far with my couple of purchases I've been extremely happy with Zazzle, not only with the products they sold to me, but also how quickly they shipped it off. One of the better web sites I've used so far.

chrisb47
7/1/12

JUST LOVED TO PRICE OF MY CANVAS BAG GOT A ....REAL DEAL.LOVED THE PRINT I AM PROUD OF MY NATIVE AMERICAN BAG.

laurag14
7/1/12

I've used Zazzle in the past. Always have good service and fast delivery.
I love their many selections.

amandam19
6/28/12

Easy to design! Awesome product! Perfect craftsmanship! Zazzle has made not only a happy customer, but a permanent one in the future!

bunnyk
6/28/12

I love ordering from Zazzle. First of all, there are so many designs in pretty much any category or style you are looking for and the customer service is outstanding. Ive ordered quite a few items from Zazzle and only had an quality issue one time. I contacted customer service and they fixed it IMMEDIATELY. I highly recommend and love Zazzle.

laurak11
6/22/12

Zazzle sells high quality products you design yourself. You can sell your products or buy them for yourself. These are great gift ideas because you customize the products with your own designs or sayings.

tiffanyc12
6/22/12

We absolutely love our invitations and RSVP cards. They came very quick and the quality is great. The only complaint I would have is that their isn't a place to put your parent's names (i.e. if your parents are paying a lot for the wedding and the invitation can sometimes be worded as if they are inviting you). Other than that, we LOVE them.

destinyy
6/21/12

What do you guys think about the Deaf shirts...ridiculous, offensive, or just stupid. ---Deaf (Would Be) Customer

ginap2
6/21/12

Love the stamps and section just have to be careful with size as the automatic size to order is medium and not small so my stamps were too big for the envelope. Also wish the stamps did not have the barcode & advertisement on the side. I would use them for my invitations but need something more subtitle and elegant.

kellyt7
6/20/12

I loved the design of the card, as well as the ease of use. The product was received very quickly. Would definitely order again.

jemae
6/19/12

Website and availability of designs is excellent. Design features were very user-friendly, and I liked the ability to preview the design up close before ordering.

Only thing I would like to see is the addition of complementary products. Now that I love my networking card, I need to order thank you cards. I prefer to include a networking card that matches the thank you card. It would be great if these complementary product suggestions appeared on the same page as the networking card.

jaimes2
6/19/12

I love the iPhone case I purchased. My only criticism would be that it was a little more expensive then I would generally go with, but I had a specific design in mind when I went shipping, and Zazzle nailed it.

christinem13
6/18/12

Custom do-it-yourself design system was user friendly for this lay person who is not computer savvy. Product looked very good, good quality. Timely service.

johnb136
6/17/12

I have used Zazzle before and been pleased with the results. This project, however, was quite complex and more expensive, so I was uncertain about how it might work out. It looked pretty good on the computer screen, so I thought I would give it a trial run with a very small order. I was amazed and very pleased with how it came out -- it looks much better than I had thought possible!

debrab9
6/9/12

I had these stamps made to compliment invitations I had made with your company, for my daughter's engagement party. They are absolutely beautiful, I am 100% pleased with this product. I fully endorse this company and the productes they provide

rebecca-lynnm
6/9/12

Zazzle is a wonderful website that has just about any item you ever would want to personalize. I have purchased tee-shirts, key chains, and hard-to-find, fun political items as well. Their software for editing and personalizing is simple to use, no one has to be any kind of "techy" or "expert" to achieve great results. One only needs an idea and a smidge of creativity........then the rest is easy. Zazzle is the shizzle.

aleo1
6/8/12

This place has things on their website that they cannot actually sell. I ordered a tee shirt for my brother's birthday and I was really excited because it was his favorite wrestler. I ordered it just in time to arrive for my brother's birthday. 2 days later they e-mailed and said they cancelled the order because it had a "conflict with one or more of our acceptable content guidelines." I do not understand how they put this on their website but yet they cannot sell it. I give it 2 stars because at least they gave me my money back. I think in general, you should not depend on this website. Unreliable.

karaw
6/8/12

Love this site!! I've gotten lots of great personalized products both for my self and gifts. I get tons of compliments on my zazzle items!!

kameliyaa
6/4/12

I used Zazzle to design a custom gift and was really happy with the way the entire process turned out. Designing is easy and fun and it allows for some fine tuning of the image and overall design. I would recommend it to anyone who would like to make that special gift (be it for someone else or for themselves).

lydiaj1
6/2/12

Zazzle has not only provided me with quality products, gifts, and merchandise, it has become my primary source of income! Because of Zazzle, I was able to quit my day job and do what I love for a living, and I couldn't be happier!

catherineh3
6/1/12

Every product that I have purchased at Zazzle has been of the best quality. Their printing is excellent and the art I have bought looks great. I recently purchased some greeting cards and I could not believe how quickly they arrived!

sandrad9
5/28/12

Originally I had a huge problem in ordering off the web page so much in fact that I ended up calling customer services and they were a god sent!!!

kimj9
5/23/12

I ordered a shirt i designed and it was to small but it was an XL ans that is what i normally wear. I called the rep was so sweet and said she would take care of that for me..well the second shirt which was an XXL still did not fit. I called and the next rep sent me an email to help me find a shirt that would be true to fit. I can not say enough good things about Zazzle and their employees they are WONDERFUL and i will do business with them and refer them for sure!! Thanks soo much Kim Jordan

susanc36
5/21/12

I have ordered business cards and invitations from Zazzle and am always happy with the quality and style of the products I receive.

gennieg
5/20/12

I was so surprised and pleased on the quality of the t-shirts and how quickly they came. The design was exactly as I requested and they were made and shipped within the week.
Will definately buy from Zazzle.com again

kristic3
5/20/12

I have ordered from zazzle 2 times now and have been very happy with all aspects such as ease of ordering and quality of product.

jeromer1
5/20/12

they done a great job on the teeshirt that was made for me. and they have very fast shipping A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+...

amandaj11
5/18/12

Zazzle.com has always treated me good. I was most appreciative of my last order. By accident, I ordered the wrong size of hoodie. I realized my mistake the next day. I called the helpful customer support team at Zazzle and explained my situation. They couldn't promise me anything because the order was in process already, but they sent an urgent request to the shop floor, to see if they could switch out the size of the hoodie for my order before it was finished. I was so happy when the final product came and it was the size I really wanted. Thanks Zazzle.com!!!

brittneyb1
5/18/12

I was able to purchase a customized speck case for an iPhone 4s. The only thing I am not happy with is that the picture was placed on fabric and adhered to the case. I did not realize the fabric would not be covered too to protect the image and to keep it looking good longer.

jeanetteb3
5/18/12

I didn't actually see the end product, as I sent it as a gift to someone else. The one who received it was very pleased, so I am happy.

lindat16
5/17/12

I ordered the tiles for accent tiles in my new kitchen. They are going up tomorrow and I am very pleased with the quality and colors of the tiles. They are exactly what I was looking for so thank you for making me very pleased.

carlak2
5/17/12

This is great for customizing gifts. Makes it known you took more than just a quick glance at an item, and chose it just for the recipient.

sarahw30
5/15/12

I've been getting custom designs here for a few months and everything has been ok except sometimes my order gets stuck in processing for a little while.

mantisk
5/13/12

In my ability to support local music and the TV series which carries them to the world with a simple purchase of something that I can use everyday, this is a great store.

carola15
5/11/12

I wanted to order personal cards with a UU Chalice logo. I called Zazzle and a very capable and friendly young man assisted me, making excellent suggestions. I felt very confidant that I would get exactly what I wanted. My cards arrived in less than a week and are perfect, just what I hoped they would be. I am very pleased with them (and the great price) and will recommend Zazzle to friends.

gennyb
5/11/12

It was nice to be able to place my design, which is created on their site, and place it on the item that I wanted.

lisas58
5/10/12

My first order with Zazzle left me completely satisfied with both the mousepad and personalized notepad. The quality far exceeded my expectations and the items arrived in a timely fashion to meet my deadline. I highly recommend Zazzle and look forward to placing an order with them again very soon.

8 Photos for Zazzle