US Government's NSF

Categories: Shopping

▼ Sort by: recent

shawneeh
5/4/15

Full disclosure: I was asked by Yoybuy to review them on my youtube channel and they gave me $50 to buy stuff through their site for the purpose of my review. That being said you would think they would take care of a reviewer and give them the best experience possible as they are going to share their experience with their online following.

After they gave me the $50 credit I found some stuff I wanted on Taobao and filled my cart up with goodies and I was pretty excited to be getting so many things for so cheap. When I went to checkout the site kept saying it was busy and couldn't handle my request. I spent hours just trying to checkout! Once I finally got through that terrible process the next day they refunded two of the three things I ordered because they were "sold out." I went to those product pages and there were 40+ in stock on both items. I asked them to refund the third item because shipping is cheaper when you combine orders. They said it was too late (the next day! How was it too late?) and one shirt that was less than $5 ended up being almost $20 with shipping. What's the point of ordering off Taobao if the shirt is going to be the price it is everywhere else?

Even though that was a terrible process I decided to try and order some more stuff. Maybe it was just a fluke? No it wasn't. I tried to order three more times. I ordered two more items each time. Again I was met with refunded orders because either the price was higher than advertised or "out of stock." (Still I went to the product page and it says it's in stock! I even messaged a seller and they said they had plenty!)

I opened a customer service chat the fourth time I ordered asking why the products are more than advertised (sometimes 10x the price) and I got no answer. Only "Ok."

The 5th time I tried to order a cosplay outfit. They processed it and took my payment and now they are asking for more money. I tried to open a customer service chat to ask them where this extra fee came from but it won't work now. It says I can't open a chat for something I've already purchased.

After I had tried to get help in their chat service and failed and had so much hardship with this site I reached out to my brand manager to help me resolve the issue. They told him I should have asked for help (when I did) then they had the nerve to ask me to refund them the $50 they credited me out of my own pocket because he told them I would either not review their site on my YouTube channel or it would be a negative one because their service has been unusable. They also accused me of wasting their time! This was after their site had failed me several times, spending lots of time trying to find items to buy, trying to get through their checkout service, and then getting refunded mysteriously over and over and over again. Who's time was really wasted here?

If this is how they treat someone they are asking to review their service to their somewhat large internet following I hate to see how they treat normal customers. I would recommend finding another Taobao agent. This site feels like a total scam.

alicew20
6/19/14

I used YOYBUY almost 3 years, although sometimes my parcels shipping time is longer than usual because of some special items.

I am planning to be their drop shipper.....

robw24
3/28/13

horrible customer service. takes forever to ship. takes forever to update orders. avoid. AVOID. if using as a taobao agent use a different agent. if using to just buy stuff that they sell? well why are you buying that crap anyway? AVOID. Yoybuy = Yoysuck.

michelev
4/28/12

A little crazy, a little addictive, and complicated to order from, but oh, what deals.
Toms for about $6.00 after shipping and fees.....