US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

1 star

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

sometimes the songs end before they are supposed too

Ask Michael about

I think the artists hard work of making music need to heard and seen to appreciate world wide, at the same time he/she need to be compensated. I will make a point to purchase CD of Ethiopian Instrumental music when I get a change. In the interim did a good job to allow be hear the music on my mp3 player and appreciate. I hope it does not come with a payload of Virus or malware.

Ask jim about

Does what it should... when it actually works. FAR too many times it tells me there is an error... crappy site.

Ask Arie about

Excellent site! I am so glad I found this great mp3 converter: just when i needed it for a project assigned to me to download Filipino Mass Songs
since everybody is too busy to really form a choir for our upcoming Summer Filipino Mass event @ St. Marys church on July 27th 2013, fellow Filipinos can just sin along with the Mp3 downloaded songs...TRY THIS ( site! I find it safe, reliable,so handy quick, easy to use and I'm very satisfied. I just found it after thorough researching on Google patiently tried others but I'm not happy with other conversion site most likely there's an attached virus or spam ware so be very careful when choosing sites to avoid harm and dmages on your electronic gadgets: pc's, tablets, laptaps, cphones, iphones ipods and ipads. OVERALL I WILL RECOMMEND THIS SITE.

Ask Elizabeth about

This is a great site. I use it frequently to download music files from Youtube music videos. Works well and fast. Files get converted perfectly. Overall I'm very satisfied.

Ask George about

I absolutely love this site. My friend directed me towards it, and I was amazed. Easy to convert any old video into an mp3 such as Kevin1811... My Idol...

Ask Ethan about

No downloading programs, no wasting time learning new systems. All you got to do is search for a youtube video you like, copy the url and paste into the address field, click convert and your music is ready to download within seconds. By far the easiest of all similar type websites and programs.

Ask newman about

Simple and easy to use if you need music.

Ask Gene about

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

Audio File Converters – Reviewed By Consumers