US Government's NSF

Tel: +1.2144452800
hostmaster@woot.com

114 Reviews for Woot.com

Review Highlights

It is worth going to the site just to read the item descriptions.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

7/25/14

I purchased three watches that are more bling than anything else (difficult to tell until you receive them) - I notified them immediately requesting a return. Woot says they won't accept any of them back and I have to eat them. Aren't these people part of Amazon? I'd give them zero stars if I could and I'm going to avoid ever buying from them again (or at least, only buy stuff I'm very familiar with). Crappy policy, crappy product.

7/22/14

Boom, got a sick watch for pretty much nothing. I have found however, that their products are pretty hard to find elsewhere, so you can't really compare prices... But I still feel like I'm getting an insane deal every time I buy.

7/22/14

Nothing but troubles with this vendor! Bought two portable chargers and received one DOA; bought ear buds headset and which lasted 4 weeks. The warrantee conveniently expires in 21 days so you have no recourse either. Save your money and buy from a vendor that stands behind its merchandise.

7/19/14

System is unreliable. I tried to buy a camera this week but I got an error message on the last check-out page. Sure enough Amazon Payments has charged me but Woot says they don't know the purchase even after I sent the AP email confirming the charge. Prices are good but systems and service are well below average. I'm done with Woot.

7/14/14

woot.com is a great site to get fantastic deals on a range of things from accessories to garage organization tools. Their shirts are a riot and I absolutely love the ones I've gotten from them. If you haven't checked them out yet, woot is worth a few minutes of exploration. Happy hunting!

7/6/14

After seeing all the review others give to this seller. I also give them 1 star because i ordered the tablet for my son. After a week of waiting patiently, i send them an email wonder where the shipment at. After 24 hrs they responded the item never shipped. And they are out of stock. Never send me an email indicated that the tablet out of stock and never sent. What kind of eCommerce is this? Stay away if you want better deal shop somewhere else.

7/4/14

Twice now I've purchased items from Woot now who doesn't stand behind the item but sends you to the manufacturer who won't even respond. Stay away from Woot or take your chances. I'd have given less than one star if it was possible.

6/24/14

I ordered three flash drives from Woot. They came, but one of them is NG. I have tried to contact them but so far, they have ignored me. I have had good results before but this is the first time that there is a problem and the lack of response from them makes me want to avoid them in the future.
Bill I

6/18/14

I ordered a bunch of razor blades from Woot. When I got them they were terrible!!! DID NOT WORK. I sent a message to customer "support" asking to return the unused blades and get a refund. Their reply was, "we're unable to accept returns on items for personal reasons. We suggest trying to sell the unwanted item to a friend, a co-worker, on eBay or craigslist" DON'T BUY ANYTHIG FROM WOOT!!!!!!!!

6/16/14

Woot + UPS = Worst Experience Ever.
Purchased 2 piece tool cabinet.
They arrive via UPS, Top part is OK. Whole front is pushed in on the bottom chest.
UPS picks up the bottom cabinet.
Woot sends a top tool cabinet (not I have 2 tops)
Fedex picked up the non damaged top cabinet for return (Woot must have cared that this gets returned intact).
Woot Ships another bottom cabinet via UPS. This one arrived crushed from the top.
UPS picks up the bottom cabinet. Again.
Woot offers me a $50 back and I only have 1\2 of the purchase.... In essence I pay full price for the top cabinet.

6/10/14

Misfit items delivered and support contact replied to indicate no returns but suggested to selling them to friends & coworkers. Such thoughtful suggestions to get the problems off their books. I am now woot-no more.

6/10/14

Occassionally Woot has good deals, but BEWARE, listings are almost intentionally misleading, their customer service is slow and most responses are irrelevant AND the return policy is THE WORST that I've ever seen. Even for a loyal customer, they would not issue a credit for a purchase in which the listing did not convey that I was buying a generic brand vs. name brand.

6/9/14

Don't purchase any clothes on Woot. I purchased two shirts of the same manufacture and size and one was cut so bad that it didn't fit. Woot's customer service quote: "Unfortunately, we're not able to accept returns or make exchanges for sizing issues."
You take your chances with them. Avoid if you don't want to eat something that doesn't work.

4/10/14

I'd never heard of Woot.com until my credit card company contacted me about suspicious activity. Over $1,000 on eight different transactions. I received a pair of shoes I didn't order. I've been trying to contact Woot. No customer service. No phone number. You can only send an e-mail, which gets you an automatic response and nothing else (so far). I can't tell you to stay away from the as I hadn't heard of them till they started running up my credit card.

3/21/14

Received a product that did not work woot would not take it back said to use manufacture. The manufacture said to make woot take it back

Thankfully I paid through amazon.. Great customer service from amazon with their a-z guarantee.
So if you really want the woot product PAY with amazon

3/20/14

So far I would give it one star. I bought two rather expensive lamps from them. When they arrived, one was missing a part. I emailed them directly and asked them to send me the replacement part. Two days later I received an email saying they can't help me, but told me the lamps were under warranty by Jon Gilmore and gave me a customer service link. I clicked on the link and went to the site. There is no way to contact anyone via phone so I was forced to email them. I have yet to hear back from the supplier.

I have since emailed Woot again describing my problem and have requested that they intervene and contact the supplier. I will wait to see if I hear from them. If I do and there is a satisfactory resolution, I will change my rating.

3/19/14

I ordered 99% of my Christmas gifts on line from deal websites. I ordered two new bluetooth speakers from Woot that they continued to advertise as available. One of the speakers did not work properly and they would only refer me to the manufacturer for remedy. I had to pay to ship the item and pay return shipping to have a new item replaced by the manufacturer that Woot had more available of. I asked to be put into contact with a supervisor, but my request was denied. I have since taken Woot off of my list of deal websites to shop at. I refuse to purchase another product from them. Many other deal websites have superb customer service and have even refunded my money before they received the unacceptable item back! Woot needs to step up with their customer service. Maybe they don't mind losing one customer but I have to share my experience with others - BEWARE OF WOOT!

3/10/14

I purchased a snow blower in November, shipped to me in December used it twice the cord snapped off in a very strange way just came apart. When I sent the email to woot In January, I got the generic reply we are busy from holidays please excuse us while we catch up, I figured OK, woot usually means what they say and I figured this was being rectified only to email several other times in January getting the same generic reply.

Finally after waiting over a month, they sent me an email stating to go to the maker, I explained that unit was new and was under the net 30, they explained they do net 21 and I was past them and needed to go to the source, of course another week went by before they replied. I emailed the maker, they asked for pictures, I sent them, didn't hear back emails again and again and they finally sent me an email stating that they were sending a new cord for me to put on the unit, keep in mind the cord is a 2 piece cord, they cut it in half and sent me half of the cord, you can even connect half of a cord to the unit. *FacePalm*

Warranty will be void if I do the work and there is a chance I could connect it wrong and get electrocuted. This whole experience has made me take my business elsewhere. I have filed complaints and have written posts and plan on writing more. I am protected on my purchases. I also know there is something called the lemon law. Strange that this company does not take its customers seriously...
Don't buy it save your money. After doing my due-diligence on the company, I am not the only one who feels this way.

Keep in my mind the area we use it for is about 8x8

Now the maker is insisting I go back to the seller and after a few days the seller (woot) is now sending me back to the manufacturer. What an awesome experience woot, CLTV is something you are missing and frankly your competition will capitalize on it! Not to mention selling something that is discontinued will ultimately end up as your problem.

3/4/14

Woot has great pricing, the majority of the time. The shipping is a little slow, but maybe that is because they have to batch the orders.

2/24/14

Woot is fine if you find a product you want, purchase it at a good price, and it arrives in good shape & in a reasonable period of time. This was my experience the first time I used them. The second time, the item arrived defective, and when I contacted Woot, they told me I was on my own. Their suggestion was I take my problem to the manufacturer. In light of the fact that they have zero customer support, I will not be using them again as it's just too risky.

2/7/14

loved then before, sent me a refurb nexus 7 tab failed upon arrival was traveling, said gonn send t bac, they say whjoops way too busy wrranty no good because we have backlog over the holidays $#*! YOU WOOT, never again

2/4/14

I ordered a refurbished laptop computer from Woot. It didn't work properly (would not connect to WIFI). This is a BIG problem if you have a lap top, which needs WIFI since it is portable. I couldn't find a customer service number ANYWHERE so I could speak to a live person. After several attempts, I gave up and sent them an email with all of my order information etc. in it. It took Woot "AN ENTIRE MONTH" to reply to my email, which was "convieniently" 2 days "after" my warranty period was over through HP. Now I have a computer that doesn't work properly with no warranty. I will NEVER purchase anything refirbished from Woot ever again.

1/30/14

I've been using woot for over 9 years now. I ordered a product and it was late so I did a return to sender. The item returned to a third party delivery site and I never got my money back. Filled a paypal claim for the missing money and they concluded my tracking number was invalid and shorted me my $78. So now I have no product and no money. Ever since they were purchased by Amazon, they have gone well downhill.

1/28/14

I have been buying from woot.com for years and they always deliver exactly what is on their sale page of the day. Their communication is excellent, order confirmation, shipping confirmation, etc. I have never had a problem.

1/27/14

Failing site, won't answer emails, no one is happy with them right now. You can't survive in this economy when you $#*! on your loyal customers like this.

1/27/14

Beware when you shop on Woot.com, They don't have any customer service, no phone number you can call, everything go by Email. Poor responsibility Website.

I bought 5 Large Size Ralph Lauren Polo T-Shirts form Woot.com and I washed before I ware it. Something happen after I washed, all of them become small size, 40% smaller!!!

I think I bought five true brand Ralph Lauren Polo T-Shirts, the results appear to be all fake. I E-mail them they want me to pay for return cost and send it back to them, I already pay for the shipping when I order, why should I pay for something in NOT my fault?? They don't have customer service number you can call, I called the phone on the receipt, it go to Amazon.com they don't want to take responsibility, by the end I have to call my credit card company to deny the charged.

Don't shop on Woot.com it may bring you to some trouble you don't want.

1/26/14

Terrible customer service...I have a product I want to exchange or return, and they have not responded to my e-mail after a week. Buyer beware...

1/20/14

I ordered several items without an issue. But when I only received a partial shipment It was impossible to get any response from their customer service department.
After 3 weeks and several messages to them I'm disputing the charge with my credit card.

It's just not worth the hassle. In the future I'm not going to bother with them.

1/15/14

Woot is great if you don't. Have any problems. However the moment you do not receive the products you order they just about completely ignore you and your loss. These WOOTHOLES. don't. Care if you don't get your products and don't. Even offer you a refund. The best way to fight these WOOTHOLES IS TO DISPUTE THE CHARGES ON YOUR CREDIT CARD TO YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY.

1/15/14

The customer service at WOOT.com is worse than bad. I received defective goods so I filed a ticket with them. The automated response said it could take up to a week to get a response. A week? what is this, 1993?
I did not hear back in a week, so I pinged them again. Another automated response saying it could be up to a week. Another week went by with nothing.
I pinged them again and finally after 19 days I got a response. It said I should contact P&F to get a replacement. WTF is P&F? I looked it up and it was Pepperl+Fuchs, a company I had not heard of. I dug into this matter on my own, with NO help from WOOT and managed to get it taken care of.
I will never buy from these monkeys again.
WOOT sells products at a discount but does not have the customer service to back up anything they do.
I do not recommend anyone buy from them, ever!

1/15/14

This company has good pricing, but terrible customer service. Even if you receive a product that is defective, it is unlikely you will get any help from them. I bought a product that was defective. By the time I had a chance to use it and then let them know about it they took two weeks tog et back to me only to tell me you have to return defective products within 21 days. I consider them to be a dishonest web site.

1/11/14

Product came, but definitely not first quality Ralph Lauren t-shirts. As the saying goes, you get what you pay for, and I did. Never again will I use this site. I will stick with Amazon and Groupon who stand behind their products

1/8/14

I have placed several orders on woot and most came fine and was pleased with the purchases. However before christmas I ordered several gifts that never showed up. I have sent several emails and they do not respond. They will gladly take your money but do not expect any customer service at all. As soon as you place your order you are on your own ....period!! No phone number to talk to anyone and they have no problem ignoring emails. I think all you can do is report your problems too the TX attorney general if you have complaints.

1/6/14

In theory, I love Woot. They have amazing deals and an overall awesome site. I have ordered many items from this site, and until recently, I never had the need to use customer service. This was mainly because I bought a can opener and some shirts on there. Recently, I bought a shelf unit stereo and a laptop, and both had major issues. The laptop did not have a battery or a cord, and the stereo arrived broken. I contacted the customer service department (which is not only really hard to find, but you can only contact them by email), and never heard anything back. I am pretty sure that most of the stuff they sell is just drop shipped from some location, and that they have no way of really resolving any issues at all. The company itself is nearly impossible to get in contact with. I have also had an issue with the shipping speed from this site, and I even had one item take five weeks to ship. Spend your money elsewhere.

1/2/14

I have ordered MANY times from this site. I am always super happy with pricing, quality, swiftness, and customer service.
Excellent!

1/2/14

Have made a number of purchases from Woot.com and most went well. However, at the first sign of a problem, they let me down. I'll just echo all of the poor customer service comments. If you have a problem, forget it. Nobody home. You're on your own.

12/31/13

There are great deals on this site. I signed up for their emails, so I can jump on the deals before they sell out (yes, they usually sell out quickly). I got a refurbished roomba for half the price of a new one, and years later it still works great. Shipping is fast too.

12/27/13

I have bought several tems through WOOT and have had nothing but great service. These items shipped fast and always the correct item arrives. I have bought 3 HP touchpads, shower heads and a Dysan all differant orders and always delivered on time and wthout any problems. Great deals!

12/25/13

I expected Woot to be a good opportunity to find deals. I participate in Groupon and Amazon daily and purchase regularly. The first item I purchased from Woot, a Pyle waterproof neckband MP3 player, was defective and when I requested a return, they first didn't respond for over a week. later, they directed me to the manufacturer under their warranty program. The last thing I need in my life is more complication so I cancelled Woot.

12/23/13

Ordered 3 items, paid extra for overnight shipping. They sent one item. Customer service is non existent, on the second week of clarifying what I ordered from them (do they not have a copy of my order????) This is only done via e-mail, and every time you respond to one of their questions they assign yet another case number.

If it wasn't the Christmas season, the order delay might be somewhat bearable. However, when you f*ck up Christmas and make it clear you don't care about your customers, you really don't deserve to stay in business.

12/12/13

They have zero customer service or customer support. Sometimes they send the wrong item, sometimes they send nothing. You will not get a response from them and you will not get a refund.

12/12/13

I ordered a package in Sept. Never got it. I've tried contacting them via their support page a minimum of 5 times with no response. Worst customer service ever!

12/12/13

I have got a few things from them with no problem. Well no more. Last item came damaged. IMPOSSIBLE to get a response from Woot. No phone to call, only email. Just want a refund, the item is only $4!!! You would think no problem. 4 emails to them with no response. Stay away, I'm just glad it was not a high dollar item I bought.

12/10/13

I should have really read all the negative reviews before buying at Woot, i am an Amazon prime member and do 95% of my shopping on amazon, so trusted them as woot was their company...BIG MISTAKE... second purchase...UPS posted tracking as delivered...(sometimes they mess up) and with Amazon they always investigate and ship replacement.... not with woot... they simply told me to call UPS... UPS simply ignored me as i cant even send e mail there without a customer number that woot never supplied and calling UPS is a nightmare by itself. So Woot has no customer service and you rely on a 50/50 chance to get your stuff.

12/4/13

I think that many of the 5 star reviews must be from employees of Woot because that's the only way most of the reviews would ever give this company 5 stars . Worse customer service on the internet. Took forever to ship out my purchase and I emailed them several times about the delay, they promised they would get back to me in 24 hours but never did. I would recommend a company that actually wants return customers.

12/3/13

Stay Away. I ordered a nexus 10 tablet from this website. Order was confirmed. Waited for 5 days but did not see the product shipped. Logged into woot to check my purchase history, I saw the message "You have not made any purchases yet" message. WTF?? There is no phone number to contact them, so I emailed them. No Response. Now I lost the window to make another Black Friday purchase as these $#*!s confirmed my purchase :-(

12/3/13

Great site- I've ordered many times from them over the past year or so with no issues at all. Always a quick delivery, and they have a no hassle return policy.

12/1/13

Purchased 2 items at different times. Credit card approved, buy on web site confirmed. Did not receive product on the 2 occasions. Contacted support and received a 'humorous' we're sorry report about screw up. Will never buy from them again. Fraud.

Apprentice Reviewer
11/29/13

Love the design look and feel of the website. They can improve though the way that the website should work.

11/22/13

I have bought several items prior to this purchase with no problem. I have contacted support and they have not gotten back to me. I purchased 2 tablets advertised as NEW. When I received them, both boxes were not sealed or wrapped. This is not a NEW product! Trying to return them but no one gets back to me. I am going to ship them back to Carrolton and see what happens.

The Best Coupons Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber