US Government's NSF

33%
4121 International Parkway
Carrollton, TX 75007, USA
service@woot.com

People interested in Woot are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

dregonflym

I am always super happy with pricing, quality, swiftness, and customer service. (in 62 reviews)

robertr66

We would only wish that they would have a normal return policy. (in 10 reviews)

tn1

Woot.com sells one item a day until that item sells out or until the day is over. (in 63 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

alishab6
8/27/15

I was attempting to buy a shirt for my husband and the website told me my card was declined. Which was weird because there was plenty of funds on it. I call the bank to see what's going on and the website charged my card 6 times. 6. Now mind you that transaction was never supposed to have gone through! Now, I have spent the better part of my day trying to get a hold of someone because God forbid there be a functioning email or a phone number you can call to talk to a human being! Nope, $120.30 gone when a transaction didn't even get closed out. I WILL NEVER be using this company again. NEVER.

paulh146
8/25/15

I tried to cancel an order 2 minutes after I placed it with Woot. This was well within the 15 minute window. After clicking cancel the top of the screen displayed my order and said it was ordered 2 minutes ago. The bottom said cancellation could not be completed because it had been past my 15 minute window. Very shady and disappointing. As others have stated they charge you 15% restocking and you lose your shipping concession and have to pay return shipping. This is how they steal. BBB will be notified.

jilld25
8/21/15

I ordered a pair of shoes for my husband in size 9 1/2 on August 20, 2015 and when he told me half an hour later that he needed a 10 I tried to change the order but was past my 15 minute window so I emailed customer support. They responded three hours later saying it was too late but they would let me receive the item, return it at my expense and they would charge me a 15% restocking fee. Why couldn't someone just get on the phone, call the warehouse and say, "Hey buddy, Please make that a size 10 instead of a 9 1/2. Anyone who deals with Woot knows they don't ship right away. They are dang slow. They wouldn't budge. A 15 minute change window is too small and it is money grab to be able to charge a "restocking" fee. This is my third bad experience with them. Never again! Products I've received have been defective or they've tagged on an extra shipping fee. Don't do business with them. It's not worth it. I reported them to the Better Business Bureau.

sudhakarc
8/20/15

I bought this height adjustable table and the counter top wood is broken in half in transit.

When I contacted Woot well thru email. they said this below :

-------------------------------

I'm so sorry about the problem you had with your item. Unfortunately, we do not have any replacements to send you. We have two options: (1) We can issue a partial refund in the amount of $35.00 and you keep the item, OR (2) We can issue an RMA with a prepaid return label and you can return it for a full refund. Please let us know how you would like to proceed.
-------------------------------

justinl51
8/12/15

I ordered a computer and it is defective. Woot told me that they did not manufacture this junk and I needed to contact the supplier. I called Joy Industries and they told me that Woot is on "credit hold" and wished me the "best of luck" I have contacted my bank and filed dispute on the charge. In the interim Woot keeps on spamming me. Wonder if they have ever had a repeat customer.

Tip for consumers: Be sure to get there customer service policies in advance of ordering, use a credit card

yvonnes16
8/11/15

Placed my order on July 6th.. On July 23rd I received an email saying my order would be shipped on the 22nd. AFTER I emailed asking about it. It is now August 11th and yes I have a fed ex notify saying it will be shipped on the 22nd of July but it is STILL saying label created. I did get my 5 dollars shipping refunded (big woop) but nothing else. Funny thing is my friend ordered the same shirt the same day and she has her shirt.. im so sick and tired of the bull crap run around with the emails and now no responses at all. I just want my money back or my shirt. Im definitely reporting them to the BBB..... ASSHATS Ill NEVER buy from them again. Shouldve checked the reviews first they don't even deserve 1 star that says they did something right they deserve -5 stars

clonc
8/10/15

Reasons:

- No return
- No cancelling order
- Super slow customer service responses, you asked a question it will take days for them to reply
- Super slow delivery, it takes them days or weeks for them to 'preparing shipment' and again another several days or weeks for the delivery to arrive
- Defected items, we got an cheap modem but it's not connecting to internet time to time, GOOD NEWS is, you cannot return it!

Seriously, just a few bucks cheaper does not justify been treated so badly.

Just DONT SPEND MONEY ON $#*!!!

markl130
8/7/15

Recently, I ordered two Adirondack chairs from Woot. Total was about $130.00. Ad claimed they were made of cypress. Turns out they were sloppily stained soft pine. The hardware was very cheap. Screw heads disintegrated as they were turned. Chairs came partially assembled. Quality was so poor that the factory assembies pulled apart with ease. I didn't get as far as actually sitting on them. Had I tried, I believe they would have collapsed into a pile of scrap. I complained to Woot in a detailed email. Twenty four hours later, they wrote back and asked for a detailed description of the problem. They said that once they received the email and some photos they would decide if they would help. I'm just going to charge back the order with the credit card company. I'm done with them for good.

betha108
8/6/15

It probably hasn't been long enough to justify a bad review, but I don't like being lied or condescended to. I ordered 2 tshirts a week ago, on June 28th. It clearly reads, "2-3 business days" on ship-out for 7-10 day ground shipping. My account still says that it's "preparing for shipping."

Upon contacting Woot, I got a standard copy-and-paste response (like I'm an idiot who doesn't read the literature before I bother wasting somebody's time) with a claim that it takes 3-5 business days. Um, okay. Then, change what it states on your website. Also, at that point, it had been 6 days, so. . .still not impressed. Completely unprofessional. If there's some issue, then look up my account and find out. Don't treat me like an order number. I'm a customer. A customer whose money you gladly (and quickly) took 8 days ago.

charlesf38
8/6/15

I ordered a computer but the advertising did not mention if it was a touch screen or not,
so before they shipped it I asked if they could change the order to a more expensive computer that said it was touch screen. But of course they said no, you only had 15 minutes to cancel orders, so it could not be changed.
This is the type of customer service that drives these sort of companies out of business. It would have made them money to change the order, but no, they would not do it. So when the computer comes if it is not a touch screen I will have to send it back for a refund, will I then buy the other computer from them, not on your life. I will never shop with this company again. So they lost another customer. Maybe you who read this will also shop elsewhere. Maybe they think losing one customer is unimportant. They will find out that soon they will run out of people who want to take the chance.

Other say their merchandise is of no value either. That is yet to be determined. Undoubtedly the one follows the other. Too bad, they seemed to have good prices.

jasong54
8/3/15

I was for years an avid "Wooter". Staying up late waiting to see what kind of deal might be coming, hoping there'd be a "Bag of Crap" that I could buy before the servers broke, and hitting the refresh button to see the new item during a "Woot! Off" when the previous finally sold out. I've purchased odd items, remanufactured items, and even new items. The site is no longer happy-go-lucky-nerdy-fun. It is now very corporate since being owned by Amazon and filled with fine print that doesn't explicitly state things you'd expect. So, I purchased a set of golf clubs (vastly different than the funky electronics of yore) but hey, it's Woot! right? The price was fine, about $30 cheaper than $#*!'s Sporting Goods and I was in no hurry for delivery. I bought them on January 2, 2014. Here we are, August 3, 2015 and they've begun to fail. I reached out to TaylorMade the manufacturer and they confirmed the failure was something they would cover under warranty. I just needed a receipt from an "Authorized Reseller". As you guessed it, Woot! is not an authorized reseller of TaylorMade products, in fact, the mothership Amazon is not either. So, I went back to my Woot! order to see what's up. Nothing in BIG BOLD letters read, "Hey! We're not authorized to sell these so the manufacturer's warranty is invalid." Rather it read, "New Item" instead of remanufactured. So, like most intelligent people I suspected that by purchasing something new I was protected as any other consumer from the manufacturer. Rather, Woot! offered a 90 day warranty. I can assure you now that giving up 21 months of warranty was NOT worth the $30 savings. So, while you may still find something worthwhile, be sure to guarantee you are getting the manufacturer's warranty (unless of course you're buying something remanufactured or refurbished, in that case you get what you get right!). In my case, I'm left with something that the manufacturer says is a failure but they have an out and I still would have 6 months left on the warranty otherwise. I have been a Woot! shopper since the beginning, I've recommended them to friends who have made many purchases as well. I can say this now with certainty...I won't make any more purchases from them going forward.

johnr235
7/23/15

Ordered a laptop from Woot. Initially happy with price and performance. Two days later, the laptop died. Would not hold a charge. Tried for two days and couldn't get it to boot up. I'm an IT Director and I even had my IT Ops guys look at it. Returned it as defective and wanted a replacement. Woot did not have it, so they offered refund. Once I sent it back, for some magical reason, Woot says the laptop is fine and they couldn't find any problems with it. After 4 email exchanges, Woot basically called me a liar and charged me a restocking fee. It's only $40, but they just lost a customer. Been ordering from them since 2005. If you want customer service that won't call you a liar then DO NOT order from Woot.

nicoleb57
7/18/15

I purchased a very nice TV spent a good deal of money and was very excited about it. Unfortunately when I opened my TV it wasn't the one I ordered it was a $#*!tier lower end model which could be purchased for a lot cheaper online. When I complained it was kind of like oh well you can return it or we'll refund $52, which is a slap in the face for the difference between the two TVs. And they don't care what so ever, and the TV is back on the site today for sale, which whomever buys it I warn you not to because it's probably not that TV. What kind of business practice is there, the site should be ashamed.

bradr23
7/16/15

I got a generic canned support response from woot when my neato broke after less than a month of use here was my response to which i never heard anything back:

I will just return using my AMEX card. just FYI literally everything I have ever bought from woot was either broken or wrong on delivery or broken within the first few months of delivery. I wont ever use your service again. Saving a few bucks and then getting a broken piece of $#*! is not worth it.

here is a quick rundown:
Order #: Omitted 7 PC Comforter Set and a Claritin Air Purifier. Comforter arrived the completely wrong color that was ordered and the pillow included burst open after the first day and got stuffing everywhere. I contacted customer service and heard nothing back.
Claritin Air purifier works great until you touch it or move it and the face plate violently pops off and refuses to reattach ( at least it works more than I can say about my neato)
Order # Omitted Neato Robot- Started having issues within the first month and completely $#*! the bed in the second month. Other people who ordered Neatos from Woot have complained of the same thing. Garbage through and through. It is quite a nice scam you have running with neato though since they want to charge me 50 dollars to honor their "limited warranty". I will return using my AMEX card and order a roomba from a reputable retailer next time.
Order# omitted - AOC 27" monitor worked great for the first month until two dead pixels showed up directly in the CENTER of the screen. Two blue dots on everything I watch or do on my computer. Just $#*!ing beautiful.

Your Customer support doesn't respond and if they do, the response is total garbage and uninterested. Everything you sell is a giant hunk of $#*!. I have wasted over 500 dollars on your website and I have finally learned my lesson. Don't buy your garbage and spend 10 extra dollars on something somewhere else ( Amazon, NewEgg, even $#*!ing BestBuy FFS) with a decent return policy that doesn't sell $#*! they found rotting away in the back of the amazon warehouse on some random pallet

I will make sure to put this email up somewhere very visible on the web as well to deter other fools before they waste their hard earned money. Thanks for the fun Woot but we have to break up now. Please don't text or call me, email me or show up at my workplace.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site, pay a little more elsewhere and be confident in your purchase.

jayw36
7/13/15

I ordered a very nice portable A/C unit, did my homework on line looked at reviews and prices and was impressed. When I received my product what I got was an older cheaper model, not even the same model number I was given on the e-mail receipt. The photo and the product I ordered and what I got were totally different. As you know they don’t have a phone number to talk to someone only an e-mail. So I sent an e-mail and was basically told tough, you get what you ordered no matter what condition you receive it in. to me it was like buying a Chevrolet Camaro and upon delivery was given a Cheverolet Caviler and was told U bought a Chevrolet and that’s what U get. Well if you don’t have the same product call me or send me an email informing me so I can cancel it or give me a discount for a older cheaper model.

sidneym37
7/9/15

I've just been "baited and switched" by woot. Bought a wall mount "kit" which was supposed to come with HDMI cord and screen cleaner solution w/cloth. Needless to say, I didn't get cord nor screen cleaner kit. They didn't even have the decency to notify me; prior to shipping, and give me the option to cancel! Only when I notified them did they offer an; "up to", $8.00 refund; in which I replied was unacceptable more than once. All I got was some automated responses asking which option did I wish to chose (2nd option was to send it back for full refund). I didn't have a problem with woot until now, so I didn't know the customer service only consist of email; nor that they weren't BBB accredited. So, buyer beware!!! I will now stop referring my friends to woot

vincea11
6/26/15

Woot "Support" has a tag line "Where we turn irate wooters into "I love Woot"–ers"
This place has given up. They really don't give a @#$% about their customer. You are just an order # that gets a canned response to your problem, which can be sent email only since they have no customer service number to call.

davidm287
6/26/15

Woot's warranty is 21 days, period. Can you live with that?

We bought a "refurbished" Sony mirrorless camera. The lens (the expensive part) failed (camera won't recognize it) in 80 days during our European vacation. Camera wasn't in that good of condition when received anyway - not refurbished, just worn, with a dirty sensor.

Amazon owns Woot; I like Amazon, but now I think Woot is just how Amazon dumps their (easy) returns. I would have been better off buying new at retail locally, with a real warranty. Woot promotes itself as being cool, funny, and hip, but really it's just a ripoff. I recommend you stay away; I know I am.

alz6
6/20/15

To expand upon my earlier review, I have purchased from woot several times. Their return policy is TERRIBLE, and they are not responsive even when the problem is THEIR FAULT, such as when they sent me THE WRONG ITEM.

Good thing I signed in to purchase through Amazon and had a company with good service in the middle. Amazon refunded my entire purchase, whereas Woot customer service sent me away with no response.

Will I buy from them again? Occasionally. Some of their deals are great, but try shopping arround. Target, Walmart, Kohls, etc will give you similar deals (wait for a coupon or sale) on the same or similar items. Woot is OK, but often just useful for finding what a good price is before shopping elsewhere with better service.

paulw99
6/19/15

When this site first started it was great. As they grew their customer service department did not.I have had issues with my last 3 orders. This last one I ordered for computers, it was approved then never shipped. I logged on to track and they said the order was denied. They never emailed me or tried to communicate with me. If they keep this up they will not stay around.

toddc31
6/16/15

Ordered a product from woot. When package arrived it was not what I ordered. Not even close. I contacted them and they said oh we're sorry you don't like what we sent you the product you ordered is no longer available. You can keep what we sent or send it back and we will refund you in 7-10 days. It's a total scam.

chrisf71
6/8/15

I used to be a fan of Woot!, however, their customer service has gone downhill.

I ordered a cable modem by mistake and immediately cancelled my order, per their instructions. (04/24). The ordered showed as cancelled on their site. However, after two weeks of no refund, I attempted to contact customer service three separate times with zero response.

I resorted to posting on their comment boards to get their attention. It was suggested (by their admin) that I put in yet another request. This time I did receive a response (on 5/12) that I would be refunded.

On 06/02, after no refund, I contacted Pay Pal and put in a dispute. Today (06/08) I received notification from PayPay that the issue was resolved and they recovered my funds.

Customer service is severely lacking at Woot! these days.

gloriap9
6/2/15

BOUGHT A ZIKE BIKE WHICH ARRIVED WITH A BENT FORK. SENT A REQUEST TO WOOT BUT DID NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE. CALLED ZIKE WHO TOLD ME WOOT BOUGHT THEIOR PRODUCT FROM OTHERS AND THEY WERTE NOT RESPONSIBKLE. WOOT OFFERED 25 DOLLARS BACK WHEN THE FORK COSTS 50 FROM ZIKE WHAT A HORRENDOUS EXPERIENCE A RIP OFF

victorias32
5/29/15

I'm a woot-aholic. Sometimes they have crazy deals and I buy multiples to arbitrage. Shipping times could be better as well as inventory management, but overall, I love Woot!

belindaj2
5/27/15

My daughter (a first year teacher) ordered a set of Fiesta Ware knives with a knife block. It came with a defective block and she was told my Woot (via email) to send it back and they would send her a replacement set. She did as instructed and now they tell her they won't honor that promise. WORST COMPANY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brandons41
5/16/15

Terrible customer service! Total Ripoff!

I ordered 4 monitors and 2 dual monitor stands from these jokers for our business that were never delivered. They don't give a $#*!.

Woot forces the customer to contact Fedex to get the packages traced, force the customer to keep on the Fedex tracers, then when the package is considered lost by Fedex tells you to contact Woot to send a replacement shipment, then Woot tells you to file a claim with the local police department and then, and only then, will they consider what to do! Such bull$#*!!

I didn't know Fedex miss-deliveries is a crime! I can't wait to see the look on the cop's face when I ask to file a police report for the missing package.

So, if you order from them you are rolling the dice. They have terrible customer service, no care at all that you ever receive your purchases, and make you do all the work, which not only eliminates any cost savings you might have gotten but cost your company money for your labor. Here is an excerpt from their last email to me:

Email telling me to contact Fedex:

Hello,

Sorry you haven't received your order. Please contact FedEx to initiate a driver follow-up/trace. They will research the delivery and contact you with more information. We would ask that you be the one to make this call because they will ask specific questions about the delivery location. In the meantime, please check with your neighbors and/or complex office (if applicable) to ensure that they have not received the package in error.

1-800-463-3339

Please let us know what they say, so we will know what we need to do to resolve the problem.

Regards,
Nicholas
Woot Member Services

Email telling me to get the police report:

Hello,

We are very sorry to hear that your package has not been located. Please contact your local law enforcement office and file a police report regarding your missing item(s). Please reply to this email with a copy of the completed report. Once we receive this information, we can investigate what action to take. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Nicholas
Woot Member Services

denisek8
5/15/15

Customer Service (Email only) was not helpful at all. On my order I asked Woot to ship the product to my daughter's address, but the billing address was my own address. They shipped the product to me instead of her. I asked if they could pay for me to ship it to her, since I had already paid for shipping. It was clearly their mistake. I even cut and pasted the shipping address from my order to the email. Each of the 4 times I email, I was told that they had shipped the order correctly and they would do nothing else. Most company's bend over backwards to make the customer happy, even if they are not at fault. Woot is at fault and would not budge. I will not never use them again. One less email everyday!

leonm34
5/11/15

I joined Woot.com- was able to sign in. It is owned by Amazon. When I signed in- and attempted to place something in my cart-as to buy that item-it wouldn't let me. This site has no phone number-so I resorted to writing a total of 20 e-mails explaining that I could sign in-look at my account- but could not buy anything. Rather than fix the problem- they kept telling me to change browsers. So I tried that-and after 5 different browsers-the problem continued. Meanwhile I kept writing e-mails. Telling them that I had lost out on 4 beautiful Deals that were advertised on their pages. Again their response was something about my browswer. Come on folks- if it was my browswer-how could I sign into my account- and look at my profile etc.. I then called Amazon owner's of this company- and was lied to by their customer representatives that there was a phone # there to call. Blatant lie- look for yourself-the best scenario is you have an account and you write the support department. They don't care. So folks-I have decided to cancel my account with Woot.com. Filed a complaint with Amazon for their customer rep's blatant lie. My advice- don't bother with this firm. Just buy your stuff from some other on site firm- as Amazon-Overstock-BestBuy- or the thousands of others.

brookek1
4/23/15

I ordered an item and paid extra for two day shipping, needing it in about 5 days and I wanted to be sure it arrived in time. Before ordering they estimated delivery by Friday, I needed it by Saturday. The next day I received the order confirmation, which had it arriving on Saturday. This was about 12 hours after placing the order. I wrote (you cannot call, there is NO phone number) that I wanted to cancel the order, as it hadn't been shipped and wouldn't arrive within the time frame I'd paid extra for. They wrote back saying the order was "in process and could not be cancelled". A day later, i checked on the status of the order, which now had it due to arrive Monday, a week after ordering the item with 2-day shipping. Again I wrote customer service and was told there was still no way they could cancel the order, despite it not having yet shipped. Well, it finally SHIPPED the following Tuesday, arriving the following Thursday, 9 DAYS after paying for expedited, two day shipping. And yet, somehow, with their abysmal, totally inflexible system they were not able to cancel the order anytime during the 7 days it took to process and ship. I've bought a number of things on Woot and they've always been a little disappointing in one way or another. This was the last straw.

als55
4/13/15

I bought a refurbished HP computer last month, and have had nothing but trouble. Hours with HP, and more hours with Microsoft. The computer came with absolutely no documentation (eg the Product code for Windows 8.1). Woot explains on their site that you are on your own. They basically fence junk, and take no responsibility for it. Oh what a mistake. Might be OK for a tee shirt or something, but I would definitely stay away from electronics or anything costing over, say, $20.

aimana1
4/13/15

what ever you buy is as is, no customer service number to call, all by leaving comments on your order page, and prepare yourself to hear back from Kat, Virkam, and Rich were each tells you, I have no access to your old comments, leave another comment again with more details, and again, and again......
Order number 51560853
RMA #236684-3 and #236684-2
both RMA were received, got refund for one.

williaml64
4/8/15

They only allow returns for damaged or incorrect items. Purchased a pair of athletic shoes that turned out to be extremely narrow and were too uncomfortable to wear. They wouldn't take them back since they weren't damaged. This policy wasn't explained when I signed up nor when I made the purchase.

bobj70
4/6/15

I purchased a track lighting system from Woot 30days ago. Had it installed by a professional electrician and one of the track lights does not work. Contacted Woot for a replacement, they offered a $15 refund or credit. The unit cost $49 Jesco lighting is the brand name. Contacted Jesco--they are looking into it. Woot --your bad news

donb49
3/31/15

In most cases, the deals are good and products are as described, however, BEWARE of higher priced electronics because if you are unlucky enough to get a lemon, you are stuck with it.
Purchased a NEW, (not re-conditioned) Nexus 7 tablet as a gift which was DOA (Dead On Arrival) and would not turn on and could not be resuscitated with any of the YouTube videos or myriad of suggestions on the web.

Woot, was "sorry" about my experience, but they were not sorry enough to allow me to return the item for an exact replacement, a similarly priced item, credit towards another purchase or offer any solutions other than for me to contact the manufacturer ASUS, who couldn't help me because I had an email receipt and since I didn't receive a receipt with seller's logo, was also "sorry" they couldn't help me.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy electronics or anything you can't fix yourself because if an item is defective, they won't take it back.

rons55
3/27/15

I purchased a Soleus Go fit band and the first one did not charge and the replacement does not connect to my phone. I'm trying to get my money back from Woot but they say they only allow returns up to 21 days. This includes the 7-10 days they take to ship products. sTay away from this company.

johnc313
3/26/15

Be very careful ordering with this company. Their pricing is not that great, and they are unable to stop orders even if a cancellation is placed the same day, and 3 days before the actual goods are shipped!! They charge shipping regardless, and a re-stocking fee of at least 15%. Their solution is to refuse the order on delivery, or mark return to sender.

lesliem35
3/22/15

I really enjoy woot and they have great deals. I do not like their customer service/support. Everytime I've contacted woot via email, it's as if no one actually reads what is written and they always send a stock email that does not address the issue

kathleena6
3/10/15

Placed an order on 2/15/15. And I have still not received my order. Shame on me for not seeing all these poor reviews before placing my order. To make matters worse, their BBB rating is an F.

What a terrible busines, they should close down..

holia
3/4/15

We were among the Woot addicted. Many purchases with them, My husband and I were looking daily, honestly not once a day either, not to miss the insane deals and Great merchandise. It was kind of fun. BUT..... I am afraid those days are GONE. All I can say is BUYER BEWARE!! I have SEVERE buyers remorse (Wooter's Remorse). Customer Service SUCKS, Return policy NONE, If your product does not work or is broken or just the crappiest thing on earth, you have NO recourse. You may as well have thrown your money in a bonfire! So all in all, the "insane deals" I thought I had gotten in the beginning have become rather expensive when it all washes out. We are stuck with crap - that is not good enough for Goodwill. I used to tell EVERYONE about Woot, friends, family, strangers, I LOVED WOOT.
I wish I could turn back time, and reserved judgement. I am sure that everyone i told too found out the hard way - this company is the worst one on-line to buy from hands down. Ugh! In the beginning the company was just different and definitely 5 stars.... How do I even give this company ONE star now? They have gone down hill and the deals are just not all that great anymore!

stephanien3
2/23/15

I have purchased a few times from Woot. However, most of the time their e-mail goes straight to the trash folder. For instance, I purchased a mattress that was a good deal as it was cheaper than overstock - that had the same one. However, many times you can find the same item or the same price or cheaper else where. Also, the quality is often not good - at least for the clothing it is terrible. The best part is that they allow people to comment and reading other's comments can be extremely helpful!

laurae16
2/21/15

I have loved them from many years but IF you ever get a product thats doesnt work you will have the time from HELL getting 1) a reply 2) a return code 3) a REFUND! We have been going in circles with them for 6 months and have had to contact the BBB for a return shipping label NOW they have the computer (and the $$) and after waiting well past the 4-6 weeks for the check, we have been contacting them WITH NO REPLY ....... Now for a second time to the BBB! BUYER BEWARE! BTW NO 1800 number, NO email, all you can do is fill out a form on their website and hope they respond!!!

Tip for consumers: great when you dont have to return things!!!!! BEWARE!!

morrisb31
2/18/15

AVOID THIS SITE!!! Bought some shoes that were terrible and they would not take them back despite several tries with their supposed customer service.

Tip for consumers: Don't!!

rickb44
2/11/15

I am an Amazon customer and have been happy with them and all their services. However, the same cannot be said for one of their ancillary partners, Woot.

I recently purchased a so-called DVR from them called simple.tv, The product is simply substandard and doesn't function anywhere close to what was advertised. My contact with woot was via e-mail and the bottom line is they would not refund my money (even with a 15% restocking fee that they say they have).

I will continue to use Amazon, but will NEVER buy another thing from WOOT, I would also suggest that any other prospective customers tread carefully. Let the buyer beware should be this companies motto.

Tip for consumers: Don't!!!!!

peterb88
2/8/15

I hadn't heard of Woot but I am an Amazon customer and they regularly solicit me via email. They sent an announcement of re manufactured Magellan 7" GPS' that were being sold at half the cost of a new one. I presently use a small, older Garmin and thought I couldn't go wrong.

Boy, was I mistaken! Neither the description, the item, or the packaging tells me which model number I bought. Magellan support seems as screwed up as Woot and hasn't been of help. (I wanted to download the most current map but need the model # to do so.)

The voice part of this GPS sounds like the gal has been drinking -- garbled, hard to understand. It's a piece of junk. I trusted the Amazon connection -- shouldn't. I didn't Google reviews -- should have. I'm out $100. Stir clear of this outfit. They suck.

annieb30
1/22/15

I bought an item that was poorly described. When I got it, the directions made it clear why it was being cleared out .... it was ridiculously designed and mostly unusable. I emailed Woot for directions to return it and they said I couldn't unless it was defective and sent me a link to their impossible to find policies. I read them carefully and learned if the returned product isn't defective, there would be a 15% restocking fee and no refund would be made on the shipping. Given that I paid $88, that was better than being stuck for the whole thing. When I pointed out what I read in their policies link, they stopped responding. I thought I'd send it back anyway but the return label is for the manufacturer not Woot. I realized I would be out all my money and no product to boot. Shame on them! And this is an offshoot of Amazon isn't it? HORRIBLE customer service model!

Tip for consumers: Be absolutely sure what you are buying first. Be 100% clear because they don't give a damn about customer service! BUYER BEWARE!!!

gs39
1/15/15

"Horrible customer service. Odds are that you will be disappointed and inconvenienced by these jokers. They frequently send out the wrong merchandise. When notified they act like it is a frequent occurrence and the customer should have known better than to order from them. If you are good, they'll take back the stuff you didn't order. By the way, they don't even consider sending what you ordered (because that would eat into their profit margin) and they have no interest in doing the right thing under any circumstances. Don't give a woot and save yourself the headaches."

michelem30
12/28/14

In the beginning WOOT was a terrific thing. I couldn't wait for midnight to see the new deal. I used to regularly buy from WOOT.They had excellent customer service. It was a pleasant experience.
Then Amazon bought it and the first thing they sold were refurbished Kindles. It's been downhill since then.My last purchase was a tv soundbar with woofer. It didn't work on arrival. I emailed several times for a return number. I never got a reply until I filed a claim with Pay Pal. They still charged me return shipping and a restocking fee despite the fact that the merchandise was defective. I complained but they never replied. I will never buy from them again.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from them. If you must, be sure to use Pay Pal so you can file a complaint against them to get your money back.

dewayneb7
12/26/14

I have been following Woot.com for 5 years and is it just me but are the deals not as good as they used to be? I has been a daily routine but I have only bought 2 items all year. I think Amazon bought them, if thats the case, since I am an amazon prime member, shipping should be free. Rethinking this site.

margaretg32
12/26/14

Update from previous review. After filing a complaint with BBB I received an email from Woot stating they would refund me my money which they did. It was a shame that BBB had to get involved but I was glad to get the refund.

reneer9
12/8/14

Silly me. I just assumed Woot was in the same ranks as every other decent, costumer-service oriented online retailer I've dealt with in the past. Nope, not so! I ordered a laptop this year, 2014. The 'new' laptop I received was circa 2009! And of course they won't let me return the dinosaur machine. My first and last purchase on Woot... what a nightmare. Save yourselves!