US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

alicem1

I received an email the next morning stating that my order had shipped and had my contact lenses 5 days later. (in 24 reviews)

marenc

Easy to use website, great prices, fast and accurate delivery. (in 24 reviews)

alexd16

Best customer service experience I have had so far. (in 24 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

cherryb4
9/8/14

Just got my contacts from Webeyecare today and couldn't be happier. The process was very smooth. They verified my Rx with the doctor and processed the online payment right away. It did take a few days, but were certainly within the time they had
said it would take. I will definitely use them again.

Tip for consumers: It might take a few days to get your order, but this is a reputable company and I will continue to use them Coming from someone who never writes reviews.

carvonl
8/4/14

Thank you for contacting WebEyeCare. We are unable to accept, typed out prescriptions, prescriptions in word documents, order receipts/pack lists, order forms, screen shots, images of the contact lens boxes or images of blister packs as a valid contact lens prescription. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. Until a prescription is received showing the adjustments you mentioned in the e-mail, we will be unable to fill the order for anything else but what is written on the prescription.

I totally have no idea of what they wanted. If you wanted something I do not know please tell me before I ordered. I already went to the doctor twice and wrote two prescription for them, and both are not they wanted, it is funny.

josepht36
5/20/14

Easy and to the point. Got them very quickly and they got them right.

nickg28
5/20/14

The transaction was painless, the customer service agent was agitating, and the first contact I opened was irreparably damaged. So far, not off the a great start aside from the ease at which my credit card was charged.

amyl39
5/20/14

Very convenient. Loved how they verified the Rx with the Dr. office themselves.

seannap
5/20/14

Quickest and easiest contact order EVER! Plus they offered $10 off my order when I selected automatic orders, great so I don't have to worry about running out of lenses!

trishar3
5/20/14

So far I haven't received my order. If I ever get it, I will be happy to respond.

lindah52

Excellent re-ordering system.

claireb26
5/20/14

Fast delivery and competitive pricing, this is my second order from them. Would definitely use this site again.

marenc
5/20/14

Easy to use website, great prices, fast and accurate delivery.

craigw18
5/20/14

I was able to order my contacts very easily thru the webeyecare.com website. The prices they had were better then any other site I had seen. I received my lenses about a week later and I wore my first pair 2 days ago. Great experience with Webeyecare and i definitely will be reordering.

danh58
5/20/14

Cheapest price and speedy delivery

steveh78
5/20/14

Great experience. Fast delivery. Great price compared to other online contact providers.

jackiet11
5/20/14

Very easy and a good price

dawnn6
5/5/14

Had to click through a link on Goggle to get the advertised best price. Otherwise I would have paid more per box. Fast shipping and excellent products.

loreneb1
4/30/14

Very easy processing and fast shipping.

susann44
4/29/14

Great price, best deal available. Wish I would have know about this site earlier.

eyling
4/29/14

Great experience. My contacts got delivered quick and hassle free. Highly recommend and can't be the price ;)

kristal12
4/28/14

Great price and really fast shipping!

dienenew
4/28/14

Excellent customer service. Very pleasant and helpful
Prices were more reasonable than other sites. My order came quickly. Wonderful!

melodym1
4/28/14

Their website was user friendly and my contacts were delivered quickly.

jerryk17
4/28/14

Webeycare.com is an excellent retailer and shipped quickly. I highly recommend them and will be ordering from them again.

jessicaa25

Quick delivery!

ruthm20
4/28/14

It was extremely easy to order. And when I made an error, there was no problem exchanging the contacts for the correct ones. It was done in a very timely manner. Person I spoke with was very polite, professional and understanding.

kaylas10
4/28/14

I was able to repurchase what I had recently before! It was quick easy and convinent for me!

andreak26
4/28/14

Fast & easy. Get your prescription, input the info on the website, and order your contacts! Arrived within a week.

crystalg7

Fast delivery! Great prices

erinw14
4/28/14

It was fast and easy and I got my order extremely fast. They also had the lowest price for my contacts which is great!

jocelynm3
4/28/14

Fast shipping; very easy to re-order and verify prescription.

lloydh10

Very seemless experience.

jamesn34
4/28/14

Saw ad online with best price. Ordered easily. Arrived in just a couple of days. Order was correct.

ellenc10
4/28/14

Easy to order, good price and quick delivery

heathers42
4/23/14

easy to order, however, coupon sent to my email was not able to be used with the type of contacts I ordered, so I called the CS line and was able to get right through. When I got through, they advised me that the coupon was not valid with that brand and instead they offered free second day shipping, which worked out great for me because I was almost out of contacts. Contacts came super fast and are exactly what I ordered for a fraction of the price!

christines30
4/22/14

I was going to purchase from this website because the website had a very low contact box price. However, once the processing and shipping were added, I decided to go back to my regular purchase place of Walgreens.com and wound up paying about $29 less. Even though Walgreens' boxes advertise for more, with their frequent 20% discounts, and discounts for buying a year at a time and free shipping, it was a better deal. Not saying this website is bad, or that I wouldn't look here again when price comparing, but I like that Walgreens has faster shipping, marks their boxes with R and L and is cheaper this time around for me.

angelaa17
4/19/14

The contacts arrived quickly and in great condition.

tanyaa4
4/17/14

The contact lenses are perfect. Service is fast and efficient and I love the reminders about reordering.

elizabethb46
4/17/14

WebEyeCare is very easy to use and has great deals on contacts. I have ordered twice from them without any problems. The contacts always shipped out fast! I will continue to use them.

ginaf7
4/16/14

I ordered 8 boxes of contacts. Good price and quick shipping. Came with a rebate. Processing fee is 10% of total. Seems like it should be a flat fee, or discounted based on how many boxes ordered.

candacem3
4/16/14

WebEyeCare is always so wonderful at getting my order shipped out quickly! My order is almost always shipped out within a couple of days and is always correct. I highly recommend them!

judyl12
4/16/14

The low rate on the same brand of contacts I have used for several years was great. I was a little confused to see that there were so many other languages on boxes, but the contacts are the same. The contacts arrived a day earlier than expected and I'm very satisfied with the experience.

paul-dunng
4/16/14

There was a slight delay due to getting my prescription verified, which was mostly my fault as I didn't realize I could have just uploaded it and sent it to them. Otherwise, once product shipped, the order came quickly and the product was exactly what I ordered.

anil35
4/16/14

WebEyeCare is extremely efficient, and has the best prices I've found on the internet for my contacts. They conveniently store my prescription, so re-ordering my contacts is super quick and easy. It only takes me about 5 minutes, since I just re-order the same thing I ordered a few months ago, as soon as I remember I need them (when I'm at work), and I can expect them to arrive in the next couple of days. How awesome!

janetm16
4/16/14

I got my order a day ahead. Everything was packed nicely and my contacts are working great.

kristaw1
4/16/14

I loved shopping with you guys. Ordering was very simple and was super easy. I also loved you guys were cheaper then anyone else. I will b shopping here again. :)

seprinaw

Arrived quickly.

mikyelinag
4/16/14

Easy, fast, and best price! I will be purchasing from WebEyeCare.com again.

terrye9
4/16/14

Experience was great. I accidentally ordered the incorrect contacts and when I called to explain the errior, the WebEyeCare staff were excellent. I also was able to get someone on the phone quickly without waiting on hold, which I greatly, greatly appreicated. I will definitely use WebEyeCare again and recommend it to friends.

arlenec3

Easy To order with great Customer Service and fast delivery

natalieo2
4/16/14

I have been shopping with WebEyeCare.com for some time now and its been a pleasant experience. I am able to easily re-order past orders and upload my prescriptions. They often offer coupon codes and I feel like my contacts are cheaper on this site than any other.

lucindas2
4/16/14

Shipping took longer than expected but since price was so excellent, it was well worth it. Just give yourself time. Right and left eye were not identified. If you have the script, not such a big deal I guess. But it caused huge amounts of frustration to my 13- year old.