US Government's NSF

Vetshoponline reviews

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

Rogue has been investigated by LegitScript, a NABP recognized organization that vets online pharmacies and has been given "rogue" status. For more information, please visit the Legitscript report.

I've purchased from this website and the shipping is always very quick. There is a lot more variation than many of the sites I've also looked at. The prices are reasonable and I found what I was looking straight away!
I asked a question to Doctor Mark and received a response. Thanks vetshoponline!

I got a free shipping voucher for Vet Shop at the Surfing Dog Carnival and gave it a try. Glad I did. Its great.

The design was great and easy to navigate. I love how there's focus on so many breeds of dogs and all types of animal. I found it so easy to find the medicine I was looking for. It was easily readable, great grammar and punctuation and made sense. Doctor Mark answeres promptly and well when I asked him a question. My only dislike is that there wasn't enough variety for reptiles..
I would definitely recommend to anyone. Love it.

I have ordered from this site for years! Never, ever had a problem.

I agree with the reviewer who says that those complaining sound like competitors. I have been shopping with for years and Robin and her team are wonderful. Nothing is too much trouble for them and they go out of their way to be helpful. I would recomment to any of my friends.

I ordered Revolution for my dog, and was suspicious upon receiving the product so contacted Pfizer Australia (the manufacturer of the product) to confirm that the product was in fact sold by them to vetshoponline. Not only did Pfizer Australia confirm that they do not supply this product to vetshoponline, but they also confirmed that the batch number listed on the package was for a different dosage than what I received & was marked on the package - this product was not produced by Pfizer. When I emailed vetshoponline about this, they claimed it was a real product obtained directly from Pfizer and I could pay for shipping back to Australia if I wanted a refund. Given their track record of selling fake product, I will now have to send this product back via courier to confirm delivery, which is very expensive, and the company will of course not pay to return it as it is worthless. Buyer beware - this product is FAKE - Pfizer does not sell to this company!

I have ordered products twice from vetshoponline. both times I have been very satisfied . the items were exactly what I ordered. they came in a timely manner and they were cheaper than the same products on sale on other web sites. I will continue to do business with them in the future.

TERRIBLE! Rip-off. I paid $56.04 for 6 months flea protection for Large dogs. I received 4 months flea protection for Small dogs. I have been trying to CALL customer service for 2 weeks. The 866 number just plays music for hours if you stay on the line. NO-ONE ever answers customer service. I am going to report this rip off where-ever I can.

Dishonest Pet supplier online - Be careful when ordering from this pet supply website.  They are dishonest.  They are a foreign company and this is not noted on their home page or during the ordering process.  When I placed my order I was charged on my credit card a foreign transaction fee.  So Beware!!!

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Vetshoponline staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the Vetshoponline staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?