US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

sharonf6
9/21/12

I don't know why there are so many negative reviews for this site which caused me some hesitation prior to ordering. But, after further research on the product itself (frontline combo) I went ahead and ordered, and my experience was as perfect as it could be - given that the frontline comes from oversees (the UK). Yes, it's a foreign label and yes delivery - for which they don't charge - takes a little longer. But the price is hugely less expensive than the american label, and it's the same company manufacturer (frontline). The only suggestion I would make to vetshop.com is that they not call the product "Frontline Plus (Known as Frontline Combo)". They should call it something like "Frontline Combo (U.K. version of Frontline Plus.)" Then, maybe people wouldn't be suspicious and bent out of shape. (The active ingredients are ever so slightly different but for all intents and purposes, the same). I will buy again and again at these prices.

pattyn2
8/22/11

I ordered Frontline spray which was on indefinite backorder as it turns out. After canceling the order, I was told the charge would be refunded to my credit card which it was not.I made many calls and emails to vetshop.COM and google checkout with no result. I was told it was already refunded when it was not. Finally I asked Discover Card to get involved in reversing the charge. That was the only way it was reversed. Never again would I order from this place !!!!!

georges23
8/17/11

Never had any problems with vetshop. Even more satisfied with their service and products. The last order I placed for Frontline came in less than the time I had expected. The staff are also so kind and helpful.

kevino3
7/28/11

Prompt and efficient staff. I love the discount coupons they give out and their prices are really amazing!

pault11
7/26/11

Customer service is prompt and informative. They have provided me the true information of where the medications are coming from and why it is being sold at a low prices. Satisfied with the pet products too, although I ordered the generic type, it perfectly works well for my bravo!

jaquelinec
7/5/11

Great customer service and fast delivery!!!

eurickr
6/21/11

Couldn't be happier with vetshop.com for my pets' medication. It arrives earlier than expected and seal in a very protective way... Good Quality service, is very hard to find these days...good thing vetshop.com still continues that kind of service..

matthewc7
4/15/11

I never hesitate to order from vetshop.com. prices and quality of products are really 2 low and effective. Delivery sometimes may take a week or two but hey most online stores take even longer than that. no complaints with delivery, just keep those friendly voice going and continue providing low prices...

caseysr
3/31/11

Wonderful service, and a great relief to me to be able to continue my pet medication. Thank you very much for such affordable prices!!!