US Government's NSF

1201 N Orange St Ste 700
Wilmington, DE 19801
Tel: 1-877-992-4640
andy@vehiclehistoryrecord.com

People interested in VehicleHistoryRecord are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

mattf21

This is the least expensive vehicle history report I could find. (in 184 reviews)

michaelw72

Very quick customer service responses to questions. (in 28 reviews)

nancieg

Great site, easy to use, all the info you could want and VERY reasonably priced! (in 16 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

melg10
6/8/15

A comprehensive report, but some items were inaccurate. The Trim Level as reported on my car was incorrect along with some other technical info.

Overall, a decent report.

brucem56
11/14/14

Once they have your CC# for the $1 trial they will stick it to you every month for $18.95!
DON'T DO IT!

Tip for consumers: Rip off, believe it or forget it ;)

mads86
10/2/14

I signed up to use this service on a one time basis, I now find that they have been billing my account on a scheduled basis for 18.95 a month for 10 months, the response from their customer service department is that their records indicated that I had signed up for a 12 month usage period. BOGUS!

garryj4
3/8/14

It is a great and affordable site. Thank you Brian Thompson for all of your help.

yanns3
3/5/14

Not too happy with the original handling. I had to go through a long process of filling a whole bunch of information ... that was NOT really REQUIRED. The first item of information I supplied was the VIN. There was NO NEED to ask for any other details conssidering that a simple check of your records would have come up with the answer Juliana gave me: THAT "VIN" IS NOT IN PUR DATABASE,

briang31
3/1/14

I signed up for a $1.00 charge to get a vehicle history report on a vehicle I was purchasing.
The next day my account was charged $18.95.
You would think a web site with us.org in it would not use these tactics to fool people.
When you call the 855-482-6455 option 2 is all about people like me who were charged 18.95 when they thought they were being charged $1.00
I called the customer service number above and voiced my complaint and was told since my account was now cancelled there was nothing that could be done accept to send an email to manager@carhistory.us.org
The chat transscript is shown below: This was my initial contact withe this company via their chat online.
Concern : i may have used my wifes name debra grogan well I'm really pissed the web site charged one dollar not 18.95

[20:40:24] Sandra: Welcome to Customer Service Livechat. In order to pull up your account, could you please provide me the email address, full name and zip code you used to order our services?
[20:40:44] Visitor: btg317@gmail.com brian grogan 48328
[20:40:54] Sandra: Thank you for providing the information. Please wait while I check your order details in our system.
[20:40:55] Sandra: Ok, how may I assist you?
[20:40:57] Visitor: i may have used my wifes name debra grogan
[20:41:05] Visitor: well I'm really pissed
[20:41:21] Visitor: about the 18.95 unathorized charge
[20:41:46] Visitor: the web site charged one dollar not 18.95
[20:41:49] Sandra: When purchasing your report you signed up for the $18.95 payment plan mentioned on our website.
[20:41:50] Sandra: I have issued you a refund as I want to ensure you're satisfied with our service. Your refund is now on your credit card, depending on financial institution allow up to 5-7 business days for it to appear on your regular statement. Also, I have confirmed your account deactivation, please write down this number:
[20:41:51] Sandra: 724508
[20:41:51] Sandra: Thank you for contacting live chat, I’m glad we were able to resolve this for you today.
[20:42:36] Visitor: thanks but this is a joke I got nothing as far as history
[20:42:44] Visitor: really upset
[20:43:00] Visitor: tell Andy this is crap
[20:43:34] Visitor: all i had in my account was 1 dollar
[20:43:52] Visitor: i want andy to call me
[20:44:02] Sandra: I apologize for the inconvenience that may happened to you from our end.
[20:44:09] Sandra: When you signed up to get your report you clicked the box that enrolled you in our volume discount program which is $18.95 a month.
[20:44:08] Visitor: not good enough
[20:44:14] Visitor: no I did not\
[20:44:36] Sandra: I have issued you a refund as I want to ensure you're satisfied with our service.
[20:44:33] Visitor: please have Andy call me
[20:44:42] Visitor: how do I know that
[20:44:54] Visitor: what is my account was overdrafted
[20:45:04] Sandra: He is not available on phone you can contact him via email only.
[20:45:11] Visitor: what is his email please
[20:45:28] Sandra: His email address is andy@carhistory.us.org.
[20:45:47] Visitor: the whole intention of the site .org leads one to beleive that this type of freud would not occur
[20:45:58] Visitor: were talking class action lawsuit
[20:46:18] Sandra: I assure you we are a very legitimate company.
[20:46:56] Visitor: I beleive you but there is misleading information that is not unitentional
[20:47:06] Sandra: Would you like to have the report that you are looking for?
[20:47:18] Sandra: I assure you we are a very legitimate company.
[20:47:19] Visitor: I dont think the report had anything on it
[20:47:31] Sandra: May I please have the details you were searching and please provide me the information that your report is missing. As soon as you send me the details my manager Brian Thompson will immediately locate the information you require and email it to you within the next 30 minutes.
[20:48:54] Visitor: I'm looking for the VIN #
[20:49:00] Sandra: May I have the VIN # please ?
[20:51:35] Visitor: 3FADP4BJ6DM193693
[20:51:59] Sandra: Thank you for your patience, I have forwarded this to Brian and he will be in touch shortly.
[20:51:59] Sandra: Please contact me on chat if you do not receive what you are looking for, but I am sure Brian will get you exactly what you need. He is great.
[20:53:04] Visitor: I will contact you if I do not see the refund Sandra, thanks
[20:53:18] Sandra: Thank you very much for chatting with us today. We hope the rest of your day is an excellent one.
[20:53:18] Sandra: Please feel free to come back for any further assistance.
[20:53:26] Visitor: ok bye
[20:53:33] Sandra: Thanks for chatting. Have a great day.

I was told by the person I called on a Saturday 855-4826455 Nat to contact Jaruis on Monday

Very unhappy obviously with the trickery this company deploys to charge people 18.95

charlesr22
2/26/14

The service provided the report that I required to evaluate a vehicle purchase. Using this service saved me time and money, so I will use again.

walterm32
2/25/14

I received all the information pertaining the cars history an where abouts accident reports an etc. was very impressed an all very hepful

kathleenc12
2/25/14

I have emailed or chatted live with 3 different "levels" of staff members regarding a car history report. All were very helpful, gave me immediate responses, and answered all my questions. Will recommend this site to friends.

janao1
2/24/14

Sucks

fayeb4
2/23/14

No one is helping me what a joke.

jacquelinec3
2/22/14

I paid for the service and never got the report , I talk to them on chat and they said they would send it to me but end result . I never got my car fax report on the car I was looking at . this web site is to good to be true

riazj
2/19/14

Very helpful staff. I am sold on it. I will be back here whenever I need to check the history of a car. But the report I have received was not very accurate. Many times the car owners do not report a major issue with the car.

kimberlya9
2/19/14

AFTER RECEIVING MY REPORT SEVERAL PEOPLE FOLLOWED UP WITH ME AND HANDLED MY CONCERNS PROFESSIONALLY THEY WERE THERE FOR A LIVE CHAT AND HANDLED MY CONCERNS PROMTLY THANK GOODNESS I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO MY FRIENDS

josephl34

Awsome... great experience!

lorettaw3
2/18/14

I believe they did a very good job. I was wanting more maintenance information but they did tell me where it came from and the mileage. There was alot of information listed but not quite everything I was looking for. Very helpful.

so2334
2/18/14

Excellent report, good value for price just a few hoops to jump through to get final report using the chat icon. However very satisfied. Would definitely use again.

cws2
2/18/14

Every when smooth but they said I was being charged a $1.00 and my credit card was charged $18.00, not good.

anthonym72
2/16/14

all good, very good communication , fast reply

jimmyc36
2/15/14

Vehicle History Record produced fast accurate results at a reasonable cost. The information obtained helped me determine the honesty of the person selling the car in addition to finding out the history of the car I bought. The Andy Wright was quick to find answers to my questions. Brian Thompson, the Customer Service Specialist was especially helpful at digging for information to service my account. I am glad to recommend Vehicle History Record to my friends.

williamw46
2/14/14

Great website

bradf193
2/13/14

This website provides all the information that others do at a fraction of the cost. They are quick concise and are willing to fill in the blanks if any exists I will always go here first when doing a VIN search. The service is 1st rate and the people are always professional and friendly

morrisb30
2/13/14

Not good. Your report showed a wrecked motorhome, but the report you gave
did not give any report of it being wrecked.

garys64
2/10/14

The first report, I got for $1 - and still had to go thru their chat to get it. The second, I was overcharged for, got 1/10th of the information, and had to pester them for 45 minutes on chat just to get it. Suggest great care in using this website.

tomw46
2/10/14

Extremely helpful. Very courteous.

asiaa
2/8/14

Had some info not dowloading...went on live chat...my issue was effectively resolved in a timely manner... very pleased

brucew26
2/8/14

With a little follow up I was happy to receive the report on the car! thanks!

larryh35
2/6/14

In my opinion this service performs a nicely decorated "con job." I searched for a service that would give me information on any recalls for my motor coach and whether they have been completed. This site was at the top of the list so I chose it. They didn't tell me anything about any recalls. If you are looking for any information like this I suggest you go elsewhere. Since I visited this site I have now found a site that does list the recalls and there are 6 of them, but this particular site did not have a clue. If you are looking for reliable information, you should probably look elsewhere.

govindswaroopp
2/6/14

It's really been a pleasure in getting served by the team. I am very happy with the responses from the team.

michaelw72
2/5/14

Very quick customer service responses to questions. Handled my concerns with the utmost professionalism and resolved an issue that I had almost immediately. I have absolutely no complaints about the customer service. The manager, Brian Thompson and the customer service agent, Andy, were nothing but helpful throughout the process.

veronicas16
2/3/14

haven't really experienced anything yet

williamw45
2/3/14

I was able to find all of the information allowed by law and it was provided in a timely manner. I will use the service again.

michaeld77
2/3/14

I was unsure of this but I took a chance and WOW! Great report and very accurate.
I even forgot to print it out and Brian Thompson contacted me with a PDF of my report a day later.
I would recommend this site for anyone looking for a history report

cathyh5
2/3/14

I have never gotten so much information from a web site in my life.You guys are the best there is...Thanks Cathy

richards85
2/2/14

GREAT JOB BRIAN

helenj14
2/1/14

I want to see veh. report before I give you any more info.

lelar

It was verry good

juliem48
1/31/14

Had a problem with information requested. Customer service was excellent and problem fixed in a short amount of time. Would recommend this site.

bobg40
1/31/14

A lot of information for a very low price. I would say about 80% of information that other sites that charge three four times as much. Simply can not go wrong with what they charge.

rafez
1/30/14

Great help right on top of things. Get back to you with email and texts in a very timely manner.

toddj9
1/29/14

For the price this CarHistory.us.org can't be beat. Just be sure you specify you wan't the odometer interval readings and/or service records (if that's what your looking for) as it is not included in the "basic" report for $1. Customer service quickly resolved that for me though, initially through chat to state my problem, then through e-mail to have it resolved and sent me what I needed within about 20 minutes. Would recommend to friends as this makes CarFax and AutoCheck look like con jobs at $30-$40 a pop.

cathlinea
1/28/14

This site is well worth using for vehicle searches. I found out a lot of information for a limited amount of money. Gives those other VIN searches a run for the money.

ibrahimj1
1/27/14

thank you a lot for you services and your information but i was apriciated you much more if you tell me before about the report price ( you said just 1$)

sharonk19
1/27/14

I ordered report - it didn't roll up on my computer, but Brian pulled the report and emailed it to me. I was happy with his support.

gagikg
1/25/14

Great service, a lot of information post sale service

dc54
1/24/14

I asked for one piece of information and it was the only piece of information that was not provided.

mikea50
1/24/14

I did not get what they promist and and I lost a lot of time

harveyr18
1/21/14

FAST ACCURATE JUST AS ADVERTISED.

joshuaf13
1/19/14

Best website and really cheap prices thank you

pennyc9
1/17/14

I was scared to do this afraid it might be a rip off. Everyone was so helpful and I recommend it 110%.

Thanks, PC in Georgia

5 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the VehicleHistoryRecord staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: air bags recall need to know
5/19/15
Add your answer
Q: How could I find out if my car had been used by the dealership it came from?
6/17/15
Answer
melg10
A: Assuming this is a NEW car, dealers may utilize certain vehicles as demos for their salesmen and for test drives by prospective buyers. They will normally limit the mileage to a max of 5,000 miles, but this can vary depending on the dealer. If there is more than 25-50 miles on the car, ask the dealer if it's being used as a demo. Demo vehicles are discounted.
6/17/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the VehicleHistoryRecord staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?
VehicleHistoryRecord?