US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business
Review of UpWorkPtr

UpWorkPtr reviews

People interested in UpWorkPtr are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

annys1

I'm gold membership and I earning there a lot of money. (in 3 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

karieb
3/6/15

Why do they pay people to post positive things, knowing there site is nothing but a junk email filler? Just don't sign up. Really disappointed. Will do my research next time before I sign up for anything. Don't get jerked around like I did. Why doesn't someone shut them down?

parthac
2/24/15

It is a total scam. No way anyone will pay you 50$ for one page view not even Bill Gates.
So, please use little brain ad don't use this site or even never try to upgrade.

If you really want to make a stable earning via a legit and trusted site with 17 years of track record and most dedicated admins just contact me, I will try to guide you to the place. Then rest will be on your decision. I sincerely hope you will be able to figure out the potential yourself as soon you see that.

If you feel there is a least bit of truth in my words do contact me

mail: partha.chem.83@gmail.com

bhanun
2/5/15

i am just trying and just in starting level
it is very fun for me

thiennym
1/28/15

access to area premium is done.
Today I paid with my PM's account for gold memership....
I thinking this is scam but I can say that this site is very good.
activation was made in few minutes after I paid for it.
Now I makeing my first payout from gold area and it is greatful....

greetings to you admin

xchakg
1/26/15

http://upworkptr.com is 100% SCAM artist site!

DO NOT GO THERE!

mantavym
1/14/15

Tip for consumers: please restart my account from upworkptr.com .com my email id is mantavy4@gmail.com

dittad
1/10/15

i paid 199$ but they ask pay more 200$ for confirm payment but 1 month gone still my account did not premium and no pay back

annys1
11/22/14

super site.
Money delivered to my instantly from this services.
I'm gold membership and I earning there a lot of money.
They changed my life.
thank you admin very much....:*

bennief7
10/31/14

I finally received another responce to my email today, got the same responce wait thirty days, then I click on the site and it has been suspended.

menirk
9/23/14

I have been paid as premium membership.
I invested there 199$USD today and I recived money with Premium Area.
why You say that is scam?

my payout details:

frankl240
9/17/14

Right on. This company do not respond any actions I´ve been taking since reaching payout-amount. So this site is now suspended. Dont waste your time and efforts. I had a suspicion before involving - it was too good to be true. But I´m a writer and have to do some experience myself. This was one of the few bad ones. What to do now. Well, I´ve been listing all the advertisers from the site, and is about to ban them in all kinds of methods I know. If I did an advertisement on a website, promising people to earn by clicking and viewing, and not paying, well then it is bound to hurt me somehow. And I would never dream of using such kind of company to promote my products. So, please ban all the advertisers everywhere you go, write and more. And to all the people, who consider udgrading to get paid - its another waste. Use your money elsewhere. If you are not quite sure, please write me, and get some good suggestions: future4business@gmail.com

The list below - avoid getting involved with these companies, they use scam-site to promote their businesses, and that could very well suggest no good investment.

leihv
9/3/14

wow, they even have people hired to post that that they have been paid :/

vickiv2
7/3/14

this site spam , so plz don't use that site friends, No 1 cheaters, i have reached $57000 But payout button is not visible. our reply this only

{WELCOME !!

After You collected minimum amount '20,000.00$ USD'
You must waiting 30 business days to active payout.
You can buy Premium Membership then You can make payouts without limits:

PerfectMoney - instant activ - cost 199$ USD --
Paypal - within 48 hours activ cost - 220$ USD
AlertPay/Payza - within 48 hours activ cost - 220$ USD

You get great gift's for free with it.
with Premium Membership You can payout all Yours earnings!! }

So plz don't any pay oru sites friend

rosinap
6/28/14

my experience is that is a little reputable company that does not comply with the terms of service. I've earned $ 35,000 and paid for a gold membership .. It's been at least 20 days and despite numerous complaints that I have presented to them, they only answered twice with the same text, a copy and paste and repeating what they say in terms of services that are precisely what they do not comply.
I'm trying to demand payment via AlertPay and hopefully get it back. That company also had the nerve to ask me the amount of $ 99 plus the $ 220 for upgrade. Something that does not appear on any site in its rules.
It has all the appearance of it is a scam in the making. They are informal and abuse people. do not know how some people say yes have claimed, if so, why they do not all. I do not get it.

dp27
5/27/14

I am waiting 2 years for any payouts from Upwork, My earnings standing at $269,920.
I communicated with them nearly every week but they do not even come back to you, stay away !!!!!

Dawie Pieterse.

Amount : 2300.00
Batch : 52126700

rosemaries1
3/20/14

I paid to upgrade and never hear back. I made up the 20000 but it says I haven't reached the limit. I have sent countless emails but nothing. Waste of my time and money.

adams91
1/31/14

payout done today!!
instant payout from premium area.
I get money with Perfect Money
01/31/2014 08:44
Currency : USD
Batch : 47344818

angelm23
10/31/13

Great site !!
I recived payment today from this services.
I get gold membership via PM.

batch transaction:
10/31/2013 13:05
From/To Account :U1147453 (UpWorkPtr Company)
Amount : 19600
Currency : USD
Batch : 39283467
Memo : payment from eco-investment.biz

huguettem
10/29/13

Same thing happened to me. Month after month, they are telling me over and over again that I have to wait for another month. They owe me to this day 96,500.00$ and never paid me anything. I even sent the support service with a copy of my back office to show them that I was way over the 20,000.00$ minimal payout, but they never got back at me. No answer, no explanations nothing!

mariolak
7/15/13

I recived money from this site.
I paid for Premium with Perfect Money and get money from there 3500$.
I can tell that this site paid me.

diabm
5/6/13

I had reviewed a similar case like me:
I have reached the minimum payout of upworkptr.com few months ago which is $20,000. I've got a total of $24,000 on my total earnings page. I was so excited thinking I hit a jackpot considering this huge and easy money over the net. So I immediately went to the request payout link. To my dismay, it gave me a message that I have not yet reached the minimum payout limit of $20,000 for standard members. I contacted support (no live chat nor forums available) which only replies through email. I was then told to wait for 30 days so I waited for 30 days. I did the same step 30 days after and there it goes again, I still have not reached the minimum pay-out (I already have $64,000 total earnings). I started to think my suspicion might be true, this website may be a scam. To give them benefit of the doubt I emailed support for the 4 time, asking why I still can't request for payout when in fact I'm over the payout limit for standard members and had passed the wait time (according to them which is not on their terms of service.) I got the same reply, I HAVE TO WAIT FOR ANOTHER 30 DAYS TO REQUEST PAY-OUT and INSISTED THAT I UPGRADE MY ACCOUNT. So I responded that I'm through with the waiting time, and I made a payment to fund my account at Upworkptr to upgrade my account to the premium membership to get the payment . I have not heard anything again from them since..
Thus I made my rating to the $#@! degree and suspended it till I see any development from Upworkptr who I expect to reply via e-mail.

jenr2
3/14/11

I have reached the minimum payout of upworkptr.com few months ago which is $20,000. I've got a total of $24,000 on my total earnings page. I was so excited thinking I hit a jackpot considering this huge and easy money over the net. So I immediately went to the request payout link. To my dismay, it gave me a message that I have not yet reached the minimum payout limit of $20,000 for standard members. I contacted support (no live chat nor forums available) which only replies through email. I was then told to wait for 30 days so I waited for 30 days. I did the same step 30 days after and there it goes again, I still have not reached the minimum pay-out (I already have $54,000 total earnings). I started to think my suspicion might be true, this website may be a scam. To give them benefit of the doubt I emailed support for the 4 time, asking why I still can't request for payout when in fact I'm over the payout limit for standard members and had passed the wait time (according to them which is not on their terms of service.) I got the same reply, I HAVE TO WAIT FOR ANOTHER 30 DAYS TO REQUEST PAY-OUT and INSISTED THAT I UPGRADE MY ACCOUNT. So I responded that I'm through with the waiting time, and never would I upgrade my account without getting the payment first. I have not heard anything again from them since...

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the UpWorkPtr staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: It seems there is no anyone who got payment. This is real scam site!!!!
12/25/12
Answer
thiennym
A: they paid me as premium membership.
I paid it via PM account
1/29/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Q: I can't find upworkptr in internet.
Is upworkptr scam or legit,please telle me!
5/1/15
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the UpWorkPtr staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

UpWorkPtr?