US Government's NSF

contact@privacyprotect.org

11 Reviews for UpWorkPtr

▼ Sort by: recent

7/3/14

this site spam , so plz don't use that site friends, No 1 cheaters, i have reached $57000 But payout button is not visible. our reply this only

{WELCOME !!

After You collected minimum amount '20,000.00$ USD'
You must waiting 30 business days to active payout.
You can buy Premium Membership then You can make payouts without limits:

PerfectMoney - instant activ - cost 199$ USD --
Paypal - within 48 hours activ cost - 220$ USD
AlertPay/Payza - within 48 hours activ cost - 220$ USD

You get great gift's for free with it.
with Premium Membership You can payout all Yours earnings!! }

So plz don't any pay oru sites friend

6/28/14

my experience is that is a little reputable company that does not comply with the terms of service. I've earned $ 35,000 and paid for a gold membership .. It's been at least 20 days and despite numerous complaints that I have presented to them, they only answered twice with the same text, a copy and paste and repeating what they say in terms of services that are precisely what they do not comply.
I'm trying to demand payment via AlertPay and hopefully get it back. That company also had the nerve to ask me the amount of $ 99 plus the $ 220 for upgrade. Something that does not appear on any site in its rules.
It has all the appearance of it is a scam in the making. They are informal and abuse people. do not know how some people say yes have claimed, if so, why they do not all. I do not get it.

5/27/14

I am waiting 2 years for any payouts from Upwork, My earnings standing at $269,920.
I communicated with them nearly every week but they do not even come back to you, stay away !!!!!

Dawie Pieterse.

From/To Account : U1147453
Amount : 2300.00
Batch : 52126700

3/20/14

I paid to upgrade and never hear back. I made up the 20000 but it says I haven't reached the limit. I have sent countless emails but nothing. Waste of my time and money.

1/31/14

payout done today!!
instant payout from premium area.
I get money with Perfect Money
01/31/2014 08:44
Currency : USD
Batch : 47344818

10/31/13

Great site !!
I recived payment today from this services.
I get gold membership via PM.

batch transaction:
10/31/2013 13:05
From/To Account :U1147453 (UpWorkPtr Company)
Amount : 19600
Currency : USD
Batch : 39283467
Memo : payment from eco-investment.biz

10/29/13

Same thing happened to me. Month after month, they are telling me over and over again that I have to wait for another month. They owe me to this day 96,500.00$ and never paid me anything. I even sent the support service with a copy of my back office to show them that I was way over the 20,000.00$ minimal payout, but they never got back at me. No answer, no explanations nothing!

7/15/13

I recived money from this site.
I paid for Premium with Perfect Money and get money from there 3500$.
I can tell that this site paid me.

5/6/13

I had reviewed a similar case like me:
I have reached the minimum payout of upworkptr.com few months ago which is $20,000. I've got a total of $24,000 on my total earnings page. I was so excited thinking I hit a jackpot considering this huge and easy money over the net. So I immediately went to the request payout link. To my dismay, it gave me a message that I have not yet reached the minimum payout limit of $20,000 for standard members. I contacted support (no live chat nor forums available) which only replies through email. I was then told to wait for 30 days so I waited for 30 days. I did the same step 30 days after and there it goes again, I still have not reached the minimum pay-out (I already have $64,000 total earnings). I started to think my suspicion might be true, this website may be a scam. To give them benefit of the doubt I emailed support for the 4 time, asking why I still can't request for payout when in fact I'm over the payout limit for standard members and had passed the wait time (according to them which is not on their terms of service.) I got the same reply, I HAVE TO WAIT FOR ANOTHER 30 DAYS TO REQUEST PAY-OUT and INSISTED THAT I UPGRADE MY ACCOUNT. So I responded that I'm through with the waiting time, and I made a payment to fund my account at Upworkptr to upgrade my account to the premium membership to get the payment . I have not heard anything again from them since..
Thus I made my rating to the $#@! degree and suspended it till I see any development from Upworkptr who I expect to reply via e-mail.

3/14/11

I have reached the minimum payout of upworkptr.com few months ago which is $20,000. I've got a total of $24,000 on my total earnings page. I was so excited thinking I hit a jackpot considering this huge and easy money over the net. So I immediately went to the request payout link. To my dismay, it gave me a message that I have not yet reached the minimum payout limit of $20,000 for standard members. I contacted support (no live chat nor forums available) which only replies through email. I was then told to wait for 30 days so I waited for 30 days. I did the same step 30 days after and there it goes again, I still have not reached the minimum pay-out (I already have $54,000 total earnings). I started to think my suspicion might be true, this website may be a scam. To give them benefit of the doubt I emailed support for the 4 time, asking why I still can't request for payout when in fact I'm over the payout limit for standard members and had passed the wait time (according to them which is not on their terms of service.) I got the same reply, I HAVE TO WAIT FOR ANOTHER 30 DAYS TO REQUEST PAY-OUT and INSISTED THAT I UPGRADE MY ACCOUNT. So I responded that I'm through with the waiting time, and never would I upgrade my account without getting the payment first. I have not heard anything again from them since...

The Best Mlm Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber