US Government's NSF

Tel: +1.6072595239
utbizness@hotmail.com

44 Reviews for Ultimatetemptations.com

Review Highlights

Now...when I joined UT March 10,2010 I liked the place pretty good.

Loads of fun and sure to be the top social network in due time.

I love the dazzle fairy ...I will remain a member for a long time.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

2/9/14

UT is GREAT n Lou n Hope who works tirelessly 2 run what a social network'n site REALLY is are KIND, GENEROUS, REAL ppl. Anyone who has a beef w/UT is just butt hurt cuz they were banned.I LOVE UT 4 EVER!!!!

2/7/14

I love this site! Everyone is Great! Hope and Lou are the best.Me and my hubby been members since 2010.I like it better than fubar because there is less Drama and it has more of a big family feel.

1/31/13

This site is absolutely awful! DO NOT TRUST HOPE AND LOU FOR THEY ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED. Perfect example....Hope and I had a discrepancy over the phone, and her response was "Kristina, I don't care if you shove 16 needles of heroin up your ass. First off you never say things of this nature to a newly recovering addict. It could cause them to go off track and overdose. That is merely one of the many put downs that I received from Hope. Thank God I am gone. I asked to come back only because my best friend is back there. He got asked back after being banned so I thought that I could come back. That wasn't the case though.....they pick their favorites, and that is that. A definite THUMBS DOWN!

9/16/12

Cheap ripoff of Fubar with a lower class of people that make Honey Boo Boo's family look classy.

2/18/12

This site is great if you like rednecks and hillbilly's. Not worth your time or money.

9/17/11

It doesn't get much worse than this. I've tried several times to work with and comply with the owners requests of this site, and tried to be professional with her (Hope) because she was and is the owner of the site, and respect her as a woman, but it was to no avail, she treated me and my wife (Kristina S) with vulgarity and disrespect. As a member/customer of her site, I spent on the average of 1000 dollars a month for both my wife and I to participate and accomplish the goals we set for this site. It didn't bother me so much with her lack of respect and her filthy mouth, but I did not appreciate it with my wife Kristina. As a previous business owner of 40 years, you do not disrespect and treat the people that provide you with the income to keep your site or business going, for a lack of better terms, "don't bite the hand that feeds you". I approached Hope about this several times but she seemed to have a big problem with letting the small amount of authority that she did have going to her head. Over the period of time that we were on this site, and I have to say we were banned six different times total, because we would not comply with her mood swings, when someone on this site would say something disrespectful to my wife, we would status a statement but we seemed to always be the ones in the wrong, instead of the person that started the problem in the first place. I am not a computer genius, but I approached her a couple of times that someone had "hacked" my profile (which she did openly admit once). When I said that a member on her site (Desert Outlaw) had downloaded pics to my profile that neither my wife or myself had put there, she refused to take any action and basically called me stupid. I do not believe it was the cyber fairy that did this. lol You can go to any member on this site and they will not have a single bad thing to say about me, with the exception of Hope and Lou who continue to spread lies around UT about my wife and myself. Prior to the last time that she deleted our accounts, the reason being I would not lower myself to playing her stupid childish games. I have valid proof from others and I have it myself, these people (Hope and Lou otherwise known as Midnightmare and Brooklynrocks) read your personal mail and will hold it over your head if you don't comply with whatever they ask you to do. Hope has also been known to share private information of mine directly to someone such as Desert Outlaw amongst others, who have no business knowing anything about me or my wife. There is also a "click" or a group that we like to call her "stooges" that have a free reign and can do no wrong. This a very unfair site and to explain it very simply, I don't recommend Ultimate Temptations to anybody. They are a cheap imitation of Fubar, and as much as I dislike Fubar, I think I'd rather be there.:) Dealing with Hope is a reminder of being in elementary school playing ball, and if she doesn't get her way, she runs home crying. lol

9/6/11

Rated it one star.(wish that had half stars) lol

8/29/11

Ok I am here for two reasons to do an honest review and to defend my name due to slander from this site and even tho it is unintentional a friend that is actually stickin up for me but due to the bs from the site I just want to bring it all out in the open. Now...when I joined UT March 10,2010 I liked the place pretty good. Yanno everyone has their on group so its learned very quickly to not wander outta your group. Kinda like in school which is !COMPLETELY STUPID! but no big deal. Then the lounge wars started. I had a successful lounge there not so much because of the style of music some did like it but when given a chance and actually talked to us some found out my group wasn't so bad. So a new lounge came and the one big event we tried to have in our lounge that lounge tried to block...didn't work but they tried nonetheless. BUT when I retaliated when attempts to ask for help was ignored I got threatened to be deleted but the other person could do no wrong. Eventually that battle passed like gas and then a new battle started. Two members was offendin and trashin in some eyes other members. Again all attempts for help was ignored and the battle was left for me to 1. either keep my mouth shut and be ridiculed or 2. stand up for myself which I did and deletion threats were made again. And again that passed like gas just in time for another battle to start. My lounge and co owners of my lounge was tryin to help a good friend that had just recently went thru a life threatening ordeal and we had a pic link on our page that directed to a fundraiser site for this person. We occasionally flew statuses promotin this as well but had stopped for almost a month because other new lounges was havin Grand Openings and we helped promote them as well so for at least a good 3 weeks nothin was advertised about the fundraiser at all except for the pic link I chose to keep posted on my personal page.Then one night this friend was in the lounge and asked us to stop helping him that we needed to promote UT. I knew immediately that it was bs and exactly who it came from. He was told that people felt guilty about not donating so they stopped buying the site extras...GREED. Also during this time I was involved in a custody battle and funds was short so I was going to let my net go to pay my lawyer cause my son was more important than a trashy site. I told Gem this situation and she immediately insisted on payin it I repeatedly thanked her and told her no I'll get it back just gotta do this right now...went on like that for about 2 weeks I think. My wife print screened our bill and showed her thinking ok its $144.20 and thats alotta money so she will be like oh I wish I could help but that is just so much I'm sorry I can't do that yanno. Well she was slick :) she got the info and paid it anyway. I have offered to pay it back many times and Gem & BD refuse they say its a gift. They won't take it. Well even tho that was personal and private somehow the snoop owner found out and got mad cause the money wasn't spent on the site and she attacked me. She then went on to another member and told him and who knows how many more and thats not all. For 3 days in a row I was attacked in yim and my account basically made a mockery of me. I have yim archives print screens and eye witnesses to back me up. I made the decision to leave and leave with a bang and NEVER return. My lounge was then stalked by them as well as members that joined the other site we were at. Now still to this day I hear bs comin from them at their site and then hear about this stuff bein posted here so I decided that if my name was gonna be put out there I may as well put my side in there too. So yeah I was treated like crap there and will NEVER EVER go back there again and I will tell people what I think of the place and some of the people there. Don't get me wrong there are still a few good people there at UT. I have learned who my true friends are there. And they aren't the ones that stopped talkin to me because I went against the cruddy site owner. If I was a kewl friend before that I should be one now too my only beef was with the two owners. Now I would appreciate it if I didn't hear or see my name out there in regards to this fart stain of a site again. I haven't attempted to log back in or make a new page there since I left and don't plan on it.

8/29/11

I was invited to this site by an ex member and it didn't take me long to see how they roll there. The few nice members that are/were there are just there for the few friends they have or as favors for those friends. The main members that are there are rude and has positively no idea how to run a site in fairness. They are not readily available to help if an issue arises and if you try to handle an issue on your own you get threats or deletion. I originally came here to review another site and saw something about Ultimate Temptations so I decided to put my input here as well. I have read all the reviews and there are many good ones but trust me in the length of time I was a member there I can tell you that all the good reviews are from the staff and the ass kissers who will eventually one day get the boot out. So as many as there are out there promoting this site I as will others will be out there promoting other places any place but Ultimate Temptations. Its Freedom Of Speech isn't it and this is a review site well this is my review. Its a total disappointment and a waste of time.

8/25/11

I have been on this site for quite some time. Although there have been a couple unpleasant experience which were my fault, am overall more than thrilled and contented with it.

The owners themselves will work (actually bend over backwards) with any member to enure their stay is enjoyable and needs are met. Even when the owners suspect and/or know they are are being being lied to and/or taken advantaged of, they will give a member a 2nd, 3rd, and even a 4th chance. Most the members are less forgiven and normally when a member is given a 3rd and 4th chance, are distantly tolerated if not ignored or considered an outcast. Fortunately, those members do not normally stick around long.

What is really impressive is that the entire site has been coded from scratch, no copycat design, fill-in the blank forms, just a custom appearance board, etc. Therefore, the code continues to be improved, security tightened better than any social site I have seen and have seen PLENTY! When some members learn of a trick to take advantage of a possible hole, the code is is corrected immediately leaving the member who had been using the trick to be upset; kinda like the kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

Within the past few months the improvements that have been made and implemented are simply amazing, especially since all the coding is done by one person and not a team. Profiles and pages are loading faster and the lounges work flawlessly! When the photo pages for each member eventually speed up, UT will be unreal. In the event a site instant messaging service is done, UT will indeed be the ultimate social site on the entire net.

Most the members are there to have fun but just like in the real world, there are a few cheaters, scammers, liars and thieves. The good thing is that it does not take long for the owners to learn those members of questionable character and address the issues associated with that member who can be quite creative with their excuses rather than just stating the truth.

So if you would like to check out a social site that is actually a small community growing into a planned city, then check it out. Like any place, what makes a community are the people and most the people on ultimate temptations are great!

8/25/11

I have to say that my experience on Ultimate Temptations has been nothing but BLISS! There are many people on there who are... Always smiles, a smile just waiting to happen, or sending you a smile. :) I believe that those are some of the best players for these on-line game. The people who keep it lite.

The owners work very hard to keep it that way, but it isn't always an easy thing to do. There is always going to be something, or someone that makes it difficult. No different that in everyday life.

I believe that if you are happy go lucky, easy going, and know how to have fun without jumping to conclusions, assuming, or expecting things from others, you will find that you can have a blast!

I personally believe that if one were to make these on line games their life, it would be easy to get "caught up and lost in the shuffle." Which no on should not do!!! There should be moderation just as with anything else in life. It's like the saying... Too much of a good thing
Meaning

Excess may do you harm.

7/4/11

this site has a 3.7 out of 4.0 rating i would say that's pretty good for a new site. it appears to me the only negative comments are from disgruntled ex members who i would say from reading their comments, are completely filled with personal drama, so the fact they are no longer a part of the site is probably a good thing. much luck and continued success ut owners and congratulations on a job well done.

7/3/11

pages slow won't load i get errors everywhere

7/3/11

I stayed about 5 mins. Rookie site.

7/3/11

I have to say there are more high ratings rather than not so well ratings. Ultimate Temptations is a social site... so yes if that is something you cannot handle, most likely its not for you... but if you are someone who is into the virtual social scene it's definitely for you. Virtual drinks, gifts, and dazzle to send to your friends, lounges with live dj's to relax and chat in, a scroll to allow you to know who is logged in and active, and showcases/limelights to place in quirky status's or even advertise your lounge are some of the features of this site. It is a great experience to meet people from all around the world while sitting in your own comfort zone :) This site has come far and will go further. There is so much more to come!!! Hope to see you there... are you tempted??? I'll be waiting! xoxo

5/4/11

First I am not a disgruntled ex member of this site...I was recruited to come and help promote the site and act as a "Sage" which is no more than a glorified site Mod..I enjoyed the site and all the people there and was made to feel very welcome until I stopped spending money which was due to the fact that the site owner chose to get into my private life and try and drive a wedge between my G/F and myself by telling her information that she already knew. In short The site owner likes to play God and involve herself in other peoples private lives and her loyalty can be bought for very little money...So if your looking for a total drama site then this is your place only be fore warned the site owners DO read private mail and also DOES use any private information to use against members that she can find if you don't conform to what she considers to be a "Paying" member....out of a 1-10 I give this site a solid negative 10 all the way....Drama and BS abound on this site so steer clear at all costs.

3/17/11

This site is full of crap and lairs. They are only there for low life people that spend money if you are looking to make friends on it make sure your medical insurance is paid for as you may find a knife or 2 in your back The owners will read your personal mail sent on site as well as a few member have found a glitch in the programing that allows them to read your mail as well. SO if you don't mind anything personal you write and it doesn't matter that your information be shared this is the place for you

12/12/10

The thing i LOVE most about UT is that i have never ever heard them talk badly about any other sites. I have been on a few and its pretty disgusting to go into a support lounge and watch everyone talk crap about other sites,even the owner.. Bad taste. . . They welcome everyone from all other sites and even welcome them to UT. They are a young site and are working out the kinks and growing. It has a great atmosphere and its a good feeling to log into UT and just hang out and have fun. I wish them all the BEST... te quiero feo. !!. . besos papa !! :)

12/5/10

I love the owner's! Not only do they allow time to say hello but they also give out bling and vips to random members. They don't inflate their numbers to look big they are just what they are good people! I've been a top member of several social sites and this site by far is "Home"

12/5/10

I think it's a great time lot's of fun and a great place to meet good and fun people !!!!!

12/4/10

I beleive this site to be one of the hottest sites around im thankful that Lou and Hope created this giving me a new home on the net

12/3/10

Love this site very good accomplishment of making a unique option to talk to friends of old and new and make new friends on the way absolutely helpful staff that have been always available when you need them most
Cheerz to Lou and Hope and the rest of the staff of Ultimatetemptations.com

12/2/10

Ultimate Temptations Rocks,,The Owners Are Awesome,,Unlike Any other Social Site On The Web,,Puts All The Others To Shame, Keep Up The Good Work

12/2/10

I absolutely love UT its the BEST!! The people are awesome and the lounges are as well. The owners are fantastic and have worked really hard to make it a great,fun site for everyone!! UT is the place to be so come check it out and join the fun!!!

12/2/10

I LOVE IT!!! The Owner is helpful and always says hi and very friendly. Overall its a fun site to find friends and meet down to earth people . It's an easy site to go on and u can come and go as u please. I hope everyone checks its out and enjoys it like i do :D

12/2/10

free, fun, friendly, fashionable, fabulous. what's not to like?

12/2/10

I'll be honest, at first I just came to this site because a friend told me about it. I figured ok cool, another site I can promote my radio station on but I quickly found a lot of new friends and believe it or not the woman I am completely in love with now. Thanks so much Lou & Hope for this awesome site. I've been telling friends about it and hoping they join soon.

12/2/10

Its pretty dang fun! The owners are real nice and friendly! Extras on the site are low cost... LOVE UT!

12/2/10

I love this site! The people who run this are awesome and the members are just as great..A place to meet new people from all over without the drama and money hungry adminstration like other social sites..

This site totally rocks , I love Lou and Hope

12/2/10

Ultimate Temptations is more then a Social web site, it is like one Big family and having owns like Lou and Hope that care about your feelings is always a plus. This site offers you so much, they have a Huge selection of gift and drinks that you can send to your friends to make them smile not to mention the Dazzle that covers just about everything you might want to say or even how you feel kinda like a greeting :) They offer the Best lounges that also offer live dj's " How cool is that???? " even a place to play games or Chat Rooms, Social Clubs, Happy Hour, or even see yourself in the Ultimate Show Case, Ultimate Limelight, Gold Show Case , Admins and Sages that offer a warm helping hand when ever you need help!! So if you want a new and exciting place to go, take a chance on Ultimate Temptations you can not go wrong :)

12/1/10

This is a GREAT site, I can go at my own pace, the people are very friendly, ADMINS are fast and accurate. I love the dazzle fairy ...I will remain a member for a long time.
I love the online world and this is one of the better online social sites.

12/1/10

I LOVE LOVE LOVE UT!! There's no place better, I've tried myspace, I've tried Fubar, but when it comes down to it, the people and admin there is NO other place like it. Everyone on this site, is the best by far! Everyone is friendly and always there if you have any questions! The owners Hope and Lou are the best! Can YOU handle the temptation????? This site rocks!!!! Are YOU tempted????

12/1/10

i love this site, the owners really care about the members and there is no drama.
the members all get along and treat each other like an actual community. the members all go out of their way to be helpful towards one another which makes the site seem much more friendly then most of the other social sites. the owners are never too busy to listen to suggestions or land a helping hand either and there staff is always willing to help with anything they can. the site runs fast and has many different things to keep members busy and to keep to boredom down.

12/1/10

I love this site! It's a fun place to be. Everyone is so nice and if you ever need any help they are right there to help you. I've been a member since Feb. 2010 and have made many friends there. The owners are great ppl and are super nice. It's an awesome place to kick back and unwind. They have lounges you can chill in and lots more new features coming up. Their prices are very reasonable on everything but you don't have to spend a dime on there and you'll be treated the same exact way as everyone else. This is my favorite place on the web I highly reccomend this site!

12/1/10

I think That Ultimate Temptation is doing Great and headed for even greater things. It is fun and all of the Members and Staff are Great. I have watched Ultimate Temptation grow from the very beginning and the transformation is amazing. I recommend Ultimate Temptations to all my friends and if you haven't been there stop by and Check it out

12/1/10

I have been on several other sites, but this is the best one I have ever been on. Owners treat you with respect, help you,and the people on this site are very nice and frendly..I can't say enough abougt this site.Not like Fubar were all they do is screw you and take your money,and then they block you from useing you profile and laugh at you.

12/1/10

This website is ABSOLUTELY, hands down, the best social website I have ever been associated with. I have spent alot of my time and money on a few of them, and nobody compares to this one. It is fun, and at the same time the rules are upheld by the management to keep everyone in check.I have to say that the two that operate Ultimate Temptations are just about the smartest two people that I have ever seen put a website such as this one together. I came from another social website by the name of Fubar, that did nothing but rip the general public off, hence the reason why I came to Ultimate Temptations. I am so happy that I made this decision, in my mind it is money well worth spending, especially when the owners make it worth your time with making it so much fun, and all the people on there are very nice, and they are very friendly also, since my back injury I have been spending alot of time on the computer websites. I couldn't have picked a better one to spend my time on this time around, IT IS THE BEST!!

I LOVE it....

12/1/10

I love ultimatetemptations.com . It is a newer site with lot's of potential to be one of the best social networking site's that is online. Yes it has it's flaws but what site does not,But I can say this that if there is a problem the admins are all over it to correct the problem. They bust there but to add new features to the site on the different holidays which is fun . They have lounges that you can talk to different people and listen to the music you want to hear with live dj's and fun people. With little drama compared to other sites it most def will be a site that will provide a lot of fun and talking with others around the world. Loads of fun and sure to be the top social network in due time.

12/1/10

This up and coming site is on the move! Best lounges and chat rooms I have seen, helpful friendly staff that actually listens, free membership, lots of games along with leveling rank possibilities, biggest selection of gifts and drinks on the net, and their dazzles absolutley rock! Can be addictive so you have been warned. Are you tempted?

12/1/10

Ut is just starting to blossom out and everyone is so friendly there
you are always greeted with a smile it is fun way to meet and greet new friend some have even become like family
the owners are always around to help out if you need and as well as the Admin and Sages
You will find some great lounges there to fix your listening needs and mingle with others that share your same taste in music
i have met my fiancee there too WOW can't believe it myself but it did happen
So if you are looking for a place to relax make some friends or just let loose from your hectic day ultimatetemptations.com
is the place for you

12/1/10

Love this site, easy to use, great people, awesome graphics, i highly recommend this site for everyone, an all around fun place to hangout!

12/1/10

This site is the coolest social networking site on the web. you have the opportunity to meet some great people while being privy to the hottest site graphics out there .. the site offers social lounges for you to go and hang out with your friends while they are playing a great line up of music.. you can also go through a number of member profiles making friends and giving them a host of cyber gifts and drinks to make them feel as welcome as you are.. If you havent dropped by you need to come by and check us out at Ultimate Temptations the management and the friends you make are the best around ... tell them all Damien sent you

The Best Adult Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber