US Government's NSF

TransferBigFiles reviews

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

I loved, but it stopped working about a month ago. There have NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT, so I cancelled them and went over to DropSend which works fine, plus I get an email from receiver.

Buyer be ware! I was under a deadline and was having a problem with dropbox, so i tried this co. IT NEVER WORKED and ate up more of my deadline. Plus, it wouldn't show whether it was working or not, just a tube that never filled up. That SAME day i sent email canceling my subscription but they continue to charge me EVERY MONTH, even tho my credit card disputes it and credits my card EVERY MONTH. I have sent endless email and they will NOT acknowledge. Companies like this disgust me because they intentionally provide NO WAY to contact them and will not respond when you do.

In fairness, I cannot speak to the quality of their service, because I have never used it. In equal fairness, I can say that their responsiveness to me when I filed a complaint was very quick, and directly from the CEO. Now the standard response I got from one of the techies was less than stellar and riddled with standard "not our fault but yours" language.

As to what I can speak to... they are guilty of regularly sending emails to various invalid email addresses at a domain owned by me, which I get in my catch-all account and must waste my time with. I did not solicite the emails, I do not want the emails. They provide no information about the sender. They provide no link for me to unsubscribe. And when I request that they stop sending emails to my domain they refuse. And their only defense is the old lame "ISP defense" of "We can't help it when our customers send you SPAM". Being a middle man to SPAM does not release you from the culpability of SPAM.

Works like it says in the url - transfer big files. The user interface is simple and easy to use. Notifies when individual recipients download files. And the management console is great.

Have used it many times with no issues whatsoever. Love that I can share big files for free - great site that I will continue to use

Transfer Big Files provides an excellent service. I have used them for a year, sharing large files with all kinds of clients and colleagues with ease. They do what they say they will do and they do it in a timely manner.

I'm sorry for the other reviewer here who blames Transfer Big Files for ruining her life and am glad she has found a service that works better for her.

Not only do they take way longer than to send files, but of course, after a 7 hr long upload session they kindly say "An unknown error has occurred".

Thanks transferbigfiles.