US Government's NSF

5 Reviews for ToyotaPartsZone

▼ Sort by: recent

bernardz
6/17/14

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE IDIOTS!!!!! THESE IDIOTS SENT ME A DEFECTIVE PART AND I RETURNED IT FOLLOWING THE PROCEDURES ON THEIR RMA (RETURN MERCHANDISE FORM). THESE UNEDUCATED IDIOTS FROM THE BACKWOODS TOLD ME I WOULD NOT GET A REFUND THEY STATED DUE TO TOYOTA NOT ACCEPTING THE PART BECAUSE IT DID NOT HAVE A BAR CODE. THESE IDIOTS SHOULD GO OUT OF BUINESS FOR STUPIDITY!!! LIKE FOREST GUMP SAYS, LIFE IS LIKE A BOX OF CHOCOLATES, BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU GONNA GET". WITH THESE CLOWNS THAT SAYING IS DEFINITELY TRUE!!! TRAIN YOUR PERSONNEL AND TEACH THEM THEIR ABCs, 123s AND CUSTOMER SERVICE ETIQUETTE!!!!

richardb73
6/9/13

ARGH! I don't know what has changed at this site since I last called but they are now staffed with idiots. I called to get a part numbers and prices on a few items for a project I am working on. They said the couldn't look up part numbers for my older LandCruiser because it was too old. I had called before and talked to them and had no problem getting parts on the same vehicle. They used to provide advice but now all I get is "I'm not sure" I asked how much it would be to ship some oil filters to Miami... Once again, "I don't know, enter your info on the website" whereas before they always provided shipping quotes. Sounds like they replaced all the old parts people with newbies... bad move I'm moving on If anyone knows where the old guys (Hugo or Levi) went or a better site please post the info!!!

brianu1
11/20/12

These guys absolutely stink. They shipped the wrong part, made me prove it and ultimately refused to take the part back. Prices are good but you'll pay in the end - guanteed. Don't do business with these guys.

evanm1
3/2/11

They are horrible. I had a very bad experience with them. Their customer service is terrible and they are dishonest!

seymourb
12/14/10

ABSOLUTELY THE WORST SITE ON THE PLANET!
A BUNCH OF THIEVES RUN IT.

STAY FAR AWAY!