US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

roslynm2
11/7/13

I ordered a cell phone from totobay.com on 9/24/13. I was given a tracking number and told that I would receive my phone within 15 business days. I check on their website a week after they sent me a email stating that my phone shipped on 9/26/13, I was also given a tracking number. I used the tracking number with FedEx, UPS, DHL, USPS, but was not able to tract package, all companies stated that they had no such number on file. I then went on their website and put a ticket in explaining what had happen. They in tern sent a reply email with a new tracking number, as well as explaining that they have to resend by rail, because China did not allow a cell phone to ship with batteries, which they should should have known ahead of time "dau" since their company is based out of China. I tried tracking my package using the new tracking number with the same shipping companies, to no avail, number not found. I think this was just a delay tactic. It is now 10/26/13, exactly one month since being shipped out and have yet to receive my phone. I would advise no one the use this website, it is a scam, they process your payment and do not disclosed the many problems that they encounter when claiming to ship out you order. I will never do business with this company again, and would suggest others not as well, unless you have a lot of money to waste in these hard economic times. Oh! and when you go to their website to order and you try to open up the reviews to read them, they will not open. Well, I see now why I couldn't open them. They even had the nerve to put on my web page and account, a 4 star review. I in turn went and change it to 1, if there was a star for 0, that's what I will give them. Do not deal with this company they are a scam. MONEY WASTED
Update: 11//0713
After waiting for a month, I finally received the phone, it looked as though it was used or had been pre package, with finger prints all over the phone, and the protective screen put on backwards. By the time I received the phone, I had already ordered a android note II on ebay, for just $17.00 more, of which I had for about 3 weeks before I received the phone. I really love the android not II, which is a clone of the Samsung Galaxy Note II. I am passing this phone on to a friend who need a phone that can function using wifi. I will stick to ebay for now.

brianh57
6/5/13

ordered a replacement usb port for a nokia e7 mobile phone. Took 3 weeks to arive, but it was explained that it would take that long so no complaints.

davidm124
3/1/13

I placed an order with Totobay for accessories for my cellphone watch and received my order in a timely manner besides a minor issue with my local post office. And I was very happy with purchase.

michaelf50
11/19/12

I have a computer repair business. I ordered a replacement touch screen for a customers tablet. I paid for it and had it shipped to the US. On it's way, the package got smashed and I received a broken touch screen. I sent in a complaint to the U.S. Post Office to get reimbursed, but they said the package was damaged before it got the the U.S. I sent my pictures of the damaged box and broken screen along with a copy of the complaint for to the US Post office to totobay.com. Totobay told me to order more merchandise from them and they would send another screen in the same order. I did not want more merchandise, I wanted a working touch screen. After 4 months of fighting, I lost my customers business and totobay.com never sent me the touch screen I paid for.

Totobay.com is a bad company to do business with. They even said they did not belive that the breakage even happened. I have never had a supplier add insult to injury. Not only did I loose my customer (and future business), they even said I was lying about the broken touch screen.

My suggestion is never do business with this company. There are plenty of honest Chinese businesses you can work with.

Michael Finley Computer Repair

anthonyp5
2/23/12

This is a criminal organization, pure and simple. Westerners beware! Doing business with them is the equivalent of flushing your hard earned dollars down the drain. Cannot and must not be trusted. It represents quite literally everything wrong with mainland China and its corruption problems.

donf3
10/12/11

My shipmet of Monster headphones was stopped by US Customs due to the fact that totobay.com is NOT AUTHORIZED to import these products to the USA (and who knows what other). The products that they sell are either illegal to import or are counterfeit.
They have not attempted to remedy the matter in any way.

Don't be a victim ... stay away from totobay.com if you live in the US.

paulr9
5/31/10

I have purchased 5 times with this company in China. A cellphone/watch that I broke was repaired at no charge even though it was my fault. They accept PayPal and credit cards and you WILL receive what you order. Prices are competitive.

begoniab
4/24/10

It is fraud. I bought two phones 40 days ago. Stotobay don´t send me my phones, don´t answer my e-mails, don´t retunr my money. there are Swindle