US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business reviews

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

I will for sure be a long-term customer if this excellent customer service continues. (in 6 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

Lately my buddies and i have been ordering very good quality gear, weight loss supps, pain meds, anti estrogens and hgh from a five star underground source.
Their products are of great quality, delivery is fast ad prices are very moderate.
I bet you, will enjoy them as we do
Their contact info;
PM Polylabs (
Call or text (484) 243-0430 / their customer service

Ask andre about

very transaction performed with your company has surpassed my satisfaction. You have been incredibly prompt when dealing with my orders and sending me your products. I will for sure be a long-term customer if this excellent customer service continues. Thank you

Ask Peter about

nice easy simple great and all the products u can think of...thank you

Ask steven about

I'm on week 6 and everything has been great....on a scale of 1-5.... You guys are a "10".... Already planning my next cycle after a break....thanks
I made an order for $2,214 and a few hours later, I found an offer code for a free gift being offered for purchases over $75. I emailed customer service and explained that I had just made an order that would have qualified for the gift, but didn't enter the code. I asked customer if they would send the free gift to me anyway. The customer service lady emailed back "Yes I will add that for you." A few minutes later I received an order confirmation email. They sent me the free gift as a separate order and even paid for the shipping themselves.
Since then they've offered me exclusive discounts that say "Only for our most-loyal customers" and I receive Thank You emails for being a customer.

Ask GEORGE about

Thank you so much for all your efforts - you are the best! Businesses of all types could learn a lot from you about customer service. had a defective product and when i called for assistant i immediately got someone on the phone and immediately with a friendly personality she solved my problem, very impressed. will continue to buy topsteroidonline stuff with this kind of is also so nice asnd clean with loads of products to shop around for... cheers n keep it up

Ask felix about

good and intelligent website to buy from. they came throgh for me and i say yes to them! nice one TSO

Ask jon about

Received all my orders with them, trustable website and good team

I highly recommand them

Ask Daniel about

This happened in July 2013. First time ordering and it got picked by customs. They have some kind of a guarantee that if its lost by customs that after sending official documents about it, they will send you a new package to another address. Unfortunately after sending the documents I have not got a single response to my emails and my ip got suddenly blacklisted. Tried to connect trough different ip. , email and so on. So if you believe that your local customs does not do an effective job then by all means order. At least they send you something. But if you are not sure that the package comes through, then I would not recommend this supplier.
I got a glimpse of the package in my police interrogation and I thought that the packaging was very cleverly made. Apparently not clever enough.
Must say I'm extremely disappointed because at first everything seemed to be very professional and the customer service was really great,they answered all my question, but that does not make any difference if they are not keeping their word. This "reshipping guarantee" does not mean $#*! and "customer satisfaction" is just a fancy word for "thanks for the money and F*CK OFF!"

Ask Cary about

I ordered once from them and the package I received was empty. It may ghave happened at the border but irregardless, they did NOT honor their guarantee and I am out $800. Save yourself the trouble and do not order from them? Scammers!!! Any review you see that is good is one they wrote themselves just to fool you! Do not order from them!!!

Ask james about
5,204 helpful votes

Illegal Anabolic Steroid Use:
- Are legal ONLY when appropriately prescribed for very specific medical conditions under the supervision of a physician.
- Getting them any other way is ILLEGAL.
- Using them for "personal purposes" is ILLEGAL.
- Getting them from some quack supplier via the internet is ILLEGAL and STUPID, as you have no idea what you will actually get.

In case you were wondering, abusing steroids is illegal because doing so is extremely hazardous to your health. Not to mention that they'll make your testicles shrink to the size of grapes. But hey, it's your body and your criminal record, right?

- Are Steroids Illegal?
Yes. Without a doctor's prescription for a medical condition, it's against the law to possess, sell, or distribute anabolic steroids.

Legal prosecution can be a serious side effect of Illicit Steroid Use.

The National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA):

- Under U.S. Federal law it is illegal to possess or distribute anabolic steroids for nonmedical uses. The U.S. Customs will confiscate/seize the illegal steroids at the border and you could have Customs Agents or the DEA show up at your door for importing Illegal Drugs into the U.S..

- Under U.S. Federal law, first-time simple possession of anabolic steroids carries a maximum penalty of one year in prison and a $1,000 fine. For first-offense trafficking in steroids, the maximum penalty is five years in prison and a fine of $250,000. Second offenses double this penalty. In addition to federal penalties, state laws also prohibit illegal anabolic steroid use.

What Are the Health Hazards?
Some of the main side effects of anabolic steroid abuse are trembling, severe acne, fluid retention, aching joints, high blood pressure, lower HDL (the "good" form of cholesterol), jaundice, and liver tumors.

Also, people who inject steroids with shared needles run the risk of contracting or transmitting hepatitis or HIV, the virus that causes AIDS.

Other side effects include:
For men, shrunken testicles, reduced sperm count, impotence, infertility, baldness, development of breasts, difficulty or pain in urinating, and an enlarged prostate.

NIDA-funded studies have shown that steroid abuse can cause wide mood swings including uncontrolled anger and aggressiveness that can lead to violent episodes. Users often become clinically depressed when they stop taking the drugs - a withdrawal symptom that may contribute to dependence. Users also may experience paranoid jealousy, extreme irritability, delusions, and impaired judgment stemming from feelings of invincibility.

Is Anabolic steroids legal or illegal?
Answer: most countries they are illegal,unless you are buying "Legal Steroids"

Why Steroids Are Bad for You!

Although anabolic steroids have many approved medical uses, they are abused by some athletes and others seeking to improve performance and physical appearance. These nonmedical uses are illegal and carry many health hazards.

Ask Mai about

I usualy order to them, I have started with small order prices and it was safe so now I order everything there!! And they have very good products quality and helpfull hotline

Ask Jordan about

I have ordered first time and communication is good. Very helpful and shipping is right on time, the Dbol is working great! Other than that, responded to all questions, honest and product looks great. Everything looks gtg and happier with the service. I will order with him again.

Ask Eban about

Ordered from TSO twice, both orders came in about 2 weeks. Customer service was great. Anavar that I ordered worked as expected. Thanks TSO for smooth transaction.

Ask Jouko about

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?